4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

I dont understand when people say that FA gave up. What I saw from the TC perspective was most of the PiNK commanders being completely burned out after the last week, and much lower motivation to play until Tuesday. FA has NOT given up, TC just has their usual commanders back from break. FA still pushes/defends just as furiously as they have all week, and I hope they keep doing so until reset.

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Whitebeard.5172

Whitebeard.5172

[Awe] spotted in TC already, guess they’re starting to move? According to a friend in CD these are the guilds that will transfer over.

[NAGA] 150 or so

[EsF] 300-400

[Awe] at least 200

Just what I’ve been told.

Hmm, you forgot Estaily: ~50.

Oh c’mon, every decent guild has like 400+ members but you will be hard pressed to find even100 active members in them. And out of that, not everyone will be transferring as well. So, i am quite sure that the number of transfers will be much less than these.

Stop exaggerating that we will get like 500-700 members. As someone who spent months in T1, if we can pull out those kinda numbers, then we are well above BG/SoR atleast in the SEA/Oceanic zone.

I know that AVTR has 50 total members and BT has less than 100. Are neither of those guilds decent?

Thats a good point. We all see 300 an guilds that never put out ore than 25-30 guys max all the time and then you have the smaller guilds like BT who put out 30-40 numbers consistently. Overall guild numbers don’t really mean anything.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Andy.9137

Andy.9137

Score update. text text

Attachments:

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

I think a lot of the grousing in this thread has more to do with fear and anxiety over what will happen to the tier with the transfers. Those are valid concerns…

I respectfully, ok as respectful as I ever get since I hate being all serious like, disagree because there are no valid concerns.

Zerg balls. Tactics. 2 on 1s. Transfers. Moving up or down Tiers. Time coverage. WvW/PvP vs the PvE pops on the servers. These are not valid concerns. These are, my opinion, excuses used by a very vocal minority on the forum. So what?

So what? Play! Try! Accept the results. What happens will happen. Seriously, spank your inner moppet or whatever your ego needs, preferably in private, and just play.

Did an entire generation of players never learn to enjoy competition? I don’t remember all this “hax, cheats, glitches, how can we skip this, this isn’t fair, this isn’t balanced, why is this in the game” talk 10 years ago. Sometimes you make mistakes, sometimes you flat out lose, and badly at that. Learn, improve, and move on.

Wishing you all raindrops on roses or napalm on charr, whichever you prefer. I’m going back to silly.

“It is like a finger pointing a way to the moon. Don’t concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory.”

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

So what? Play! Try! Accept the results. What happens will happen. Seriously, spank your inner moppet or whatever your ego needs, preferably in private, and just play.

Is that what the kids are calling it these days? ;o

L’enfer, c’est les autres

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Yodaman.3274

Yodaman.3274

Favorite part of this discussion over transfers, bandwagoning, and long shifts to beat so and so is that none of this matters. I mean really what does the first place team really “win”. The only thing anyone can actually do is make sure that whenever you reach the battlefield you kick kitten and let the loot bags lie where they may.

FA [BOSS]/ Ragarok Lvl 80 Ele/ Invisabelle Lvl 80 Mes/ Oni Sa Lvl 80 Thief/Hammon Lvl 80 Guardian

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Ren.6351

Ren.6351

First time poking in this thread. I know there’s been a huge uproar about our moving to TC and I can only say we moved to just have some fights. The maximum roster of [Awe] does indeed show 300 members, however our actual active players is probably not even half that (we’ve been in this game since game start and cleaning up is impossibly hard to do). We are a PvX casual guild with a slight focus on WvW (due to the nature that I like to WvW) and so we have a handful of WvW players. The absolute most we have ever fielded was 30, on a reset night, after 3 days heads up and playing since morning. Our average numbers number from 10-25 with a mix of PvEr’s and actual hardcore WvW players. We will probably lose some of our players so I expect less numbers. We aren’t fielding some kinda crazy 40-50 man zerg, if anyone says that its just pubs following my marker, due to having no other commander turning on their tag.

Blackgate – Guardian – Leaxanna
Leader of Presence [Awe] – Awevival? :D

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

WyldKat.4712

See, Yodaman and Jayne get it.

And I’m 37. And no, that’s not even what we called it back in the day.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Chris.5024

Chris.5024

Who cares about transfers. If this stuff surprises anyone at this point in the game you haven’t been paying attention to the game. They will spice up our matchup and give us a challenge in tier 2. Numbers don’t mean you will always win, and random transfer claims/numbers don’t mean TC is doubling in size.

Malose
Black Talons Gaming [BT]
Maguuma

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Expunge.4926

Expunge.4926

First time poking in this thread. I know there’s been a huge uproar about our moving to TC and I can only say we moved to just have some fights. The maximum roster of [Awe] does indeed show 300 members, however our actual active players is probably not even half that (we’ve been in this game since game start and cleaning up is impossibly hard to do). We are a PvX casual guild with a slight focus on WvW (due to the nature that I like to WvW) and so we have a handful of WvW players. The absolute most we have ever fielded was 30, on a reset night, after 3 days heads up and playing since morning. Our average numbers number from 10-25 with a mix of PvEr’s and actual hardcore WvW players. We will probably lose some of our players so I expect less numbers. We aren’t fielding some kinda crazy 40-50 man zerg, if anyone says that its just pubs following my marker, due to having no other commander turning on their tag.

welcome to the tier, i look forward to farming any of you that show up during NA (:
(how soon can i expect the opportunity?)

-FA

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Ren.6351

Sorry but we don’t really appear during NA i think, well I only show up at SEA night timezone (only time I am free) with which PvE/ semi WvW orientated guys in my guild come in as well.

We look forward to getting better at fights! I have already warned my guys that we would be loot bags for quite a bit. Also, after we settle in is there anyone who would like some kinda GvG SEA night timezone?

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Raf.1078

Raf.1078

Out of a Guild of 95….we’re lucky to pull 15-20 in WvW on any given day. Sometimes less. Dungeons, Fractals, Spvp and just plain Pve make up for the rest.

Not everyone is a fan of WvW.

PF/ GOAT on Tarnished Coast (Semi-Retired)
Raf Longshanks-80 Norn Guardian / 9 more alts of various lvls / Charter Member Altaholics Anon

(edited by Raf.1078)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Master Farkha.1857

Master Farkha.1857

Sorry but we don’t really appear during NA i think, well I only show up at SEA night timezone (only time I am free) with which PvE/ semi WvW orientated guys in my guild come in as well.

We look forward to getting better at fights! I have already warned my guys that we would be loot bags for quite a bit. Also, after we settle in is there anyone who would like some kinda GvG SEA night timezone?

I’m 100 pct sure war machine will give you guys a go

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Oolune.4357

Oolune.4357

I’m baffled why so many people who don’t care about PPT or who care more about PPT than anything else (this is referencing both sides of this silly forum drama, for the record) are posting with such disdain for each other.

If you don’t care, why does it all bother you so much?

Tarnished Coast
Oolune :: Engineer — Arrow Of Oolune :: Human Ranger -- Shadow Of Oolune :: Human Thief
Box The Turtle :: Human Warrior — Bolobuns Of Steel :: Human Guardian

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Mif.3471

Mif.3471

Score update

Attachments:

Tarnished Coast | Best cookies in all of Tyria

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Whitebeard.5172

I’m 100 pct sure war machine will give you guys a go

I am quite certain this is truth.

Time for a Norse prayer.

Lo, There do I see my Father
Lo, There do I see my Mother and
My Brothers and my Sisters
Lo, There do I see the line of my people back to the beginning
Lo, They do call to me
They bid me take my place among them in the halls of Valhalla
Where thine enemies have been vanquished
Where the brave shall live Forever
Nor shall we mourn but rejoice for those that have died the glorious death.

Give em hell Ren and welcome to TC.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: DKNS.2135

DKNS.2135

[Awe] spotted in TC already, guess they’re starting to move? According to a friend in CD these are the guilds that will transfer over.

[NAGA] 150 or so

[EsF] 300-400

[Awe] at least 200

Just what I’ve been told.

Hmm, you forgot Estaily: ~50.

Oh c’mon, every decent guild has like 400+ members but you will be hard pressed to find even100 active members in them. And out of that, not everyone will be transferring as well. So, i am quite sure that the number of transfers will be much less than these.

Stop exaggerating that we will get like 500-700 members. As someone who spent months in T1, if we can pull out those kinda numbers, then we are well above BG/SoR atleast in the SEA/Oceanic zone.

I know that AVTR has 50 total members and BT has less than 100. Are neither of those guilds decent?

Thats a good point. We all see 300 an guilds that never put out ore than 25-30 guys max all the time and then you have the smaller guilds like BT who put out 30-40 numbers consistently. Overall guild numbers don’t really mean anything.

That was my point; the numbers which were posted were most probably the current Guild Strength which don’t mean for squat as the number of active members is always a different story.

BG LA Best LA !!!

(edited by Moderator)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Lets all wait for next week before we get bent on possible numbers on the field.

My prediction is TC bring top spot in tier 2 with FA and Kain fighting for second.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

WyldKat.4712

Lo…They bid me take my place among them in the halls of Valhalla…

My prayer preference is that I make my enemies go reserve my spot in Valhalla, which I have no intention of using for a very long time.

And I play a thief, surprise.

And to the folks still hashing out numbers and what may be:

FINGER!
MOON!
ALL THAT!

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Sista.1925

Sista.1925

Good afternoon my fellow Kain members,
Yes, it has been a long battle and we have been fighting the same enemy for weeks now, but I come here to appeal to your inner strength and KAINENG heart to regroup this week and lets do what we know how to do! Some of our own commanders have come on here with posts of doom and gloom and even one of our commanders in EB last night strongly "tried" encouraged a truce with TC in map chat based on being contacted by some random TC commander. I was and still am appalled by that effort on his part, gladly he was turned away by many of my follow Kain members with such an idiotic idea. TC do you really need our help???

I ask MY server to keep up the battle without all the sneaky back alley collusion that TC or any other server might trying to attempt. (BG/TC merger) DO not let our good players of Kaineng be used by either side, fight our own fight. Uplift the morale of your server, not bring it down, Do not cheapen your members efforts! And for some if the fight is to much for you....well...some of you heard what I have to say on that last night.

We have the skill, we have the players, we have the knowledge! KAINENG is NOT done, and most of us have NOT GIVEN UP!

Oh and to the tc that saw myself and my guild mates rp walking inside the outer walls of SMC last night, it was not in support of tc or a brotherhood kinda thing, it was to show we are not afraid of you or your numbers. WE will walk in your house! TVB I love you guys , was a really fun night.

Reset will be upon us soon, so lets regroup mentally and come out fighting the way we know how Kain! RED is RED

IMO-from one small asura

Baby Sista
Listening to Prince.
IOJ>KAIN>FA….few stops in between and after.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

Did an entire generation of players never learn to enjoy competition? I don’t remember all this “hax, cheats, glitches, how can we skip this, this isn’t fair, this isn’t balanced, why is this in the game” talk 10 years ago.

You are like the grandpa that tells his grand kids about walking up hill to school, both ways

I remember playing on a BBS, before the internet was available to the public, it was some kind of post apocalyptic turn based game with people all over the world and there was always cheating drama then, and that was very roughly 24 years ago. MUD’s had all kinds of that kind of drama in the telnet days of MMO’s. Ultima Online, had huge amounts of hacking/cheat issues and thus complaints. DAoC has massive amounts of radar hack issues, early on class/cc balance issues, lots of crying about 2v1, etc.

Far as I can tell as an old feller, nothing has changed.

~ AoN ~

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: SLG.5496

SLG.5496

I would like to extend a warm welcome to the new transfers coming to TC!
May your loot bags be overflowing!

[TAO] Triumph As One – http://triumphasone.enjin.com/
Tarnished Coast

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: whiran.1473

whiran.1473

Jayne, are those cookies good? I’m tempted to try out that recipe this weekend!

Thanks!

Oh, and Ren, I hope your transfers to TC are willing to roleplay. TC needs to retain its unOfficial roleplaying server status after all.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Jayne, are those cookies good? I’m tempted to try out that recipe this weekend!

Thanks!

Oh, and Ren, I hope your transfers to TC are willing to roleplay. TC needs to retain its unOfficial roleplaying server status after all.

They literally crumble in your mouth .. they are awesome! The souffle is better tho .. such chocolately goodness.

As for the second part .. lol I don’t RP and have been on TC since launch. So far I still have my TC residency card.

Edit: lol, I got infracted for my recipe. Guess it was kinda off topic But I am the cookie giver. PM me if you want the recipe again.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

(edited by Jayne.9251)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: whiran.1473

whiran.1473

As for the second part .. lol I don’t RP and have been on TC since launch. So far I still have my TC residency card.

Shh! Everyone on TC roleplays. It is known.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: HolyMolla.6582

HolyMolla.6582

I see some posts that people from Kaineng transfer to TC.
Who are they? I never heard a guild from Kaineng went to TC.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Wrydan.2510

Wrydan.2510

Just wanted to chime in…

This week has been my first foray into WvW since I stated playing. Even though I am only in my 50s, I’ve never had more fun in this game. Thank you FA and KN for the thrilling battles this week, especially that standoff at TCBL Hills a couple of nights ago. Keep up the good fight, and I hope to see more of you on the battlefield in the days to come.. and I hope to see more of you under my finisher as I level up! Hehe

Prima Noyan – The Original Rainbow Guardian.
[CVA] has spread from Eve Online to GW2!
“For The Toast”

(edited by Wrydan.2510)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

I see some posts that people from Kaineng transfer to TC.
Who are they? I never heard a guild from Kaineng went to TC.

Last week a UFO was also spotted on TC. Martians have been aiding us this week with our victory.

Seriously, I’m not really aware of anything of the sorts.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

I feel like I’m in the minority, but I think KN played well this week. So from an old and weathered KN to the rest of KN, good job. FA, I’m sorry you won’t get a victory MSpaint masterpiece. But I wouldn’t rule out a picture completely just yet.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Arkanfel.8403

Arkanfel.8403

First time poking in this thread. I know there’s been a huge uproar about our moving to TC and I can only say we moved to just have some fights.

You want fights so you transfer to the largest, most active server in the tier? For most of the day (NA) TC’s zerg is so gigantic that you have to run from it.

It really ticks me off how TC was so gung-ho about “supporting” our recruitment efforts, yet look who is getting all the transfers. I have a sneaking suspicion that the days of a competitive T2 are rapidly nearing an end.

Sarabi “the Roaring Fury” Aminata

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Ketharius.9018

Ketharius.9018

First time poking in this thread. I know there’s been a huge uproar about our moving to TC and I can only say we moved to just have some fights.

You want fights so you transfer to the largest, most active server in the tier? For most of the day (NA) TC’s zerg is so gigantic that you have to run from it.

It really ticks me off how TC was so gung-ho about “supporting” our recruitment efforts, yet look who is getting all the transfers. I have a sneaking suspicion that the days of a competitive T2 are rapidly nearing an end.

Go read your server’s recruitment thread.
NA/Euro for KN, SEA/Oceanic for TC.

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

DKNS.2135

Hugs for you too

P.S. The answer is already there a few pages back.

BG LA Best LA !!!

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

There are many of us in T1 who would be happy to trade you BG for TC. Wanna make a deal?

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Joey.2769

Joey.2769

I think all sides play extremely well each and every day. I want to thank both FA and KN for being awesome opponents. Let’s get this thread back on track. Can I get a score/map update please?!

Commander X Swagalicious X
Commander Twerknificient
Joey Bladow

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Whitebeard.5172

Ark, they are all Oceanic/European guilds sir. If you are NA time you will more than likely never meet. On the other hand they do seem to seek large battles of which I;m sure they will find being our TC brothers and sisters need a bit of help during those times.

It’s all about bringing some competition into the hours that you and I do not play, it’s all good sir.

PS: I would also think that the KN and FA guilds who play during those time periods would welcome the competition or bags, however you want to look at it.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

Late night score update. No map because I’m tired and lazy, but most of it was green anyway.

<3<3 to both KN and FA. Great fights this week!

Ya it looks like FA has mostly given up meh we could of came in first this week but i guess the want to be in T3 is stronger then the will to win. I guess good job to TC getting to T1 soon i hope that what you wanted.

I don’t see either FA move to T3 or TC moving to T1 any time sooner. Nor do I think either servers are willing to or playing to end up there. FA has pushed quite harder this week since reset, so much that FABL reminded me of Yak’s Bend BL back in T3 – highly impenetrable (where everyone was basically poking fun at FA that they don’t defend well). If anything, you must be proud of every single soul from FA that made it possible this week. I don’t think FA is in any danger of dropping tiers, and god forbid if it were to happen 2-3 weeks down the line, it would be similar to the vacation TC had in T3 around 3 weeks ago. They’d come back stronger. We all are destined to be here for weeks to come and gonna have fun while we’re at it.

There has been a major shift in players due to ppl moving i think FA lost a very small WvW guild so nothing but but Kain lost some major ones only TC got a new guild and from what i understand its a major one.

https://leaderboards.guildwars2.com/en/wvw

I do not comply understand the rankling but i know the numbers where a lot closer between the 3 servers 3 weeks ago.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Ren.6351

Just wanted to say we are based in Singapore with a majority Singapore based and some Aussies. Basically anyone in the SEA/Oceanic side. You won’t see many of us around during NA primetime…

I am honoured that some think we could destabilize a tier but I am pretty sure we aren’t at a level that will pose such a threat.. Please calm down!

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Kingzook.1620

Kingzook.1620

it isn’t just one guild though

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

DKNS.2135

There are many of us in T1 who would be happy to trade you BG for TC. Wanna make a deal?

Covenn, i was in BG till last month and i have seen your hate for BG. Please go back to your T1 thread and your amazing SoR community that sends spies to BG to build trebs and all. I humbly request you, please don’t ruin the T2 thread. There are a few trolls but the thread is still good and i am loving this Tier. And you know what, if you go a few pages back, you will find that both KN and TC love BG, so if you are expecting a hate for BG here, you are very wrong. Now Shoo, off to your T1 thread.

P.S. In case anyone is interested, MERC (BG) offcially caught a SoR spy building rams/trebs in BG last week. The image was deleted by mods but i am just saying some things since we have a SoR guy taking kitten about BG here.

BG LA Best LA !!!

(edited by DKNS.2135)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Ren.6351

I can’t say for sure but I can tell you those numbers posted about our actual guild size is incredibly off haha. EsF is a Singapore based guild as well.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: rhyein.6172

rhyein.6172

All of these “the sky is falling” posts are just too funny. It’s like people think that a 150 man guild will have 150 people out in WvW every night for 5 hours straight or something.

(edited by rhyein.6172)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

I didn’t know those were up and just had a look at the leader boards.

Does anyone else think that the leader boards are just kitten?

Outside of exporting the data to a google doc, I am not sure if they could have made it any more basic and useless. The matchup website is far better and will continue to be my source, and for the things like achievements and pvp they could have at least put the ability to filter by time block or server.

I just wonder what goes on sometimes at ANET. Given limited resources we have the options of: 1) create a useful and interesting leader board and get cool stats in play like for example, how many commanders you have killed, how many of class X you have killed or been killed by, etc, etc. that people will enjoy for the entire time they play the game or 2) create super adventure box that folks can play for a week before getting completely bored of it (took me less than an hour while on a conference call to get bored) and never bother going there again, much like Southsun Cove.

Just plain painful to watch a company kitten away the potential of an entire portion of the game.

~ AoN ~

(edited by Moderator)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Arkanfel.8403

Ark, they are all Oceanic/European guilds sir. If you are NA time you will more than likely never meet. On the other hand they do seem to seek large battles of which I;m sure they will find being our TC brothers and sisters need a bit of help during those times.

It’s all about bringing some competition into the hours that you and I do not play, it’s all good sir.

PS: I would also think that the KN and FA guilds who play during those time periods would welcome the competition or bags, however you want to look at it.

I meet everyone at some point; I usually play from 10-11am – 4-5pm EST and then again from 11pm-2-3am. These transfers (unless they are counterbalanced by some to Kaineng—fat chance) will almost certainly make my life harder. Usually right now I’m getting ready to face EU primetime, which is already stronger on both other servers than it is on Kaineng. Home Borderlands is already flipped on a regular basis between 2-4 pm EST, so the idea that TC in particular needs transfers to help them balance out a EU gap seems false to me on its face. I would actually argue that Kaineng needs an EU presence more than anything else; it has virtually none.

Oceanic? Maybe. But even then all you’re doing is making an already more powerful server just that much stronger. You can do that if you want, but I suppose it only makes sense that not everyone (myself included, I guess) will be happy with it. But I’m sure WM and KOR will welcome the competition.

But TC needing EU? Get outta here! :P

(edited by Arkanfel.8403)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Ketharius.9018

Ketharius.9018

Outside of exporting the data to a google doc, I am not sure if they could have made it any more basic and useless. The matchup website is far better and will continue to be my source, and for the things like achievements and pvp they could have at least put the ability to filter by time block or server.

I just wonder what goes on sometimes at ANET. Given limited resources we have the options of: 1) create a useful and interesting leader board and get cool stats in play like for example, how many commanders you have killed, how many of class X you have killed or been killed by, etc, etc. that people will enjoy for the entire time they play the game or 2) create super adventure box that folks can play for a week before getting completely bored of it (took me less than an hour while on a conference call to get bored) and never bother going there again, much like Southsun Cove.

Just plain painful to watch a company kitten away the potential of an entire portion of the game.

Don’t bash something if you don’t have all the details.

This is what Anet has ready so far and are/will be adding more highly detailed information as they go.

The people who worked on the Super Adventure Box probably don’t know much/anything about the technicalities for Leaderboards, unless you want resources taken out of the SAB group to have them sit around and chat with the Leaderboard’s group about how exciting this matchup thread is and not have any work done.

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

Have any of you ever thought of giving it a week to see how much hate TC deserves for causing imbalance in a tier?

@Arkanfel, thank you very much sir! Much appreciated for your kind words! The “support” from TC was for your NA primetime recruitment efforts while we’re looking for a few more able bodies during SEA primetime to throw a few more bodies to defend what we have, without pushing our NA primetime guys to put in extra hours. The other server many on TC also gave our “support” to was Yak’s Bend, when we didn’t even have another matchup with them, and when we didn’t even get any guilds transfer from them to us nor did we wish to. Only reason – we respected them as our opponents and wished to face them once again. But yeah, we’re very evil to do that as well. I’m pretty sure what I’m posting here will be turned and twisted as well and pretty much many others will fall for it – honestly I’m giving up on it, they’d still keep coming. Just thought I’d put things in the right perspective.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

What? That not even the point of this thread and the reason why i was linking it. My god man do you stub your tow on a uneven sidewalk and think the world is coming to an end?

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Arkanfel.8403

If you want T2 to be competitive, fight for it- get better. Don’t ask us to slow down for you; we have never been and likely will never be extended that courtesy.

I do plenty of fighting, thanks. In the words of the redoubtable Barristan Selmy: “I am a knight! I shall die a knight!”

And every server zergs, just because you only count your guildies as your zerg and count everyone with a red nameplate in ours doesn’t make ours magically larger….

I’m not complaining about the zerg. I’m just saying that TC can already field them far more often than we can. I mentioned in another post a few days ago that I have a suspicion that other servers have more lowbies (I’m not sure if it’s true, it’s just a hunch) so numbers are often deceiving anyway. Anyway, TC’s scouting is better and more important than its zerg is.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

WyldKat.4712

I think some of you are pointing at the moon with the wrong finger…

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: sceptus.9415

sceptus.9415

Server transfers are part of the game. Those getting the transfers are happy, and those that aren’t are mad. I’ve been on TC since beta weekend 2, and I really don’t care who goes where. I’ll show up for the fighting one way or another. I remember a time in T2 when we were competitive with SoR, and they get a huge amount of transfers literally overnight. We were smashed flat. I also remember a time that KN got transfers and Fort Aspenwood got transfers. A lot of people from FA bad mouth our server constantly. They twist what we say into something we didn’t mean, and they find new ways to insult us every week. We continue forward and play the game and nothing you say here is going to change us and stop the fun. Peace.

EDIT: For what its worth, TC got where it is without big transfers for a long time. We gained DIS (which I joined recently and is a great guild), and lost a big guild that went to a lower tier (a guild that was formerly a T1 guild!). Other than small transfers, we haven’t really gotten many. So yeah, we have been on the bad end of the transfer game many times and I’m sure we will again. I don’t really care about which tier we are in, as long as there are people to fight and fun to be had.

Hern | Sceptus | Vulkus | Colbane
[DIS] and [TTC]
Tarnished Coast

(edited by sceptus.9415)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Whitebeard.5172

I think some of you are pointing at the moon with the wrong finger…

Hahaha, I know I’ve said this before Wyld, your insane. ; )

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast