4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

[Awe] spotted in TC already, guess they’re starting to move? According to a friend in CD these are the guilds that will transfer over.

[NAGA] 150 or so

[EsF] 300-400

[Awe] at least 200

Just what I’ve been told.

Congrats to TC for getting those new guilds. I look forward to the new challenges. ^^

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

(edited by CHIPS.6018)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Volcanus.2756

Volcanus.2756

Bg is purposely focusing SoR for kicks, and alittle payback. SoR is going to be sore about it.

Burstz-Warrior
Damage Inc. [DI]
Isle of Janthir

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: DKNS.2135

DKNS.2135

Bg is purposely focusing SoR for kicks, and alittle payback. SoR is going to be sore about it.

Uhm, how about No ?? This coming from an ex-BG member. If BG were only focusing SoR, then they would have never got 1st, something which SoR hasn’t been able to do in 3 months in T1. I can tell you numerous reasons why is it accepted as a fact among most BG people about why SoR goes for BG but this is not the thread for it. Also, it was and still remains one of the most cancerous discussions in the T1 thread and i would keep that away from here.

BG LA Best LA !!!

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Kingzook.1620

Kingzook.1620

map and score update

Attachments:

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

CHIPS.6018

First time poking in this thread. I know there’s been a huge uproar about our moving to TC and I can only say we moved to just have some fights.

You want fights so you transfer to the largest, most active server in the tier? For most of the day (NA) TC’s zerg is so gigantic that you have to run from it.

It really ticks me off how TC was so gung-ho about “supporting” our recruitment efforts, yet look who is getting all the transfers. I have a sneaking suspicion that the days of a competitive T2 are rapidly nearing an end.

Don’t be jealous. Public relations is a fair part of this game. Currently TC is doing a great job at that. We from Kaineng would need to pick that up too if we want new transfers. ^^

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Raf.1078

Raf.1078

First time poking in this thread. I know there’s been a huge uproar about our moving to TC and I can only say we moved to just have some fights.

You want fights so you transfer to the largest, most active server in the tier? For most of the day (NA) TC’s zerg is so gigantic that you have to run from it.

It really ticks me off how TC was so gung-ho about “supporting” our recruitment efforts, yet look who is getting all the transfers. I have a sneaking suspicion that the days of a competitive T2 are rapidly nearing an end.

KA griping about another server’s giant zerg is just downright hilarious.

PF/ GOAT on Tarnished Coast (Semi-Retired)
Raf Longshanks-80 Norn Guardian / 9 more alts of various lvls / Charter Member Altaholics Anon

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

CHIPS.6018

Late night score update. No map because I’m tired and lazy, but most of it was green anyway.

<3<3 to both KN and FA. Great fights this week!

Ya it looks like FA has mostly given up meh we could of came in first this week but i guess the want to be in T3 is stronger then the will to win. I guess good job to TC getting to T1 soon i hope that what you wanted.

I don’t see either FA move to T3 or TC moving to T1 any time sooner. Nor do I think either servers are willing to or playing to end up there. FA has pushed quite harder this week since reset, so much that FABL reminded me of Yak’s Bend BL back in T3 – highly impenetrable (where everyone was basically poking fun at FA that they don’t defend well). If anything, you must be proud of every single soul from FA that made it possible this week. I don’t think FA is in any danger of dropping tiers, and god forbid if it were to happen 2-3 weeks down the line, it would be similar to the vacation TC had in T3 around 3 weeks ago. They’d come back stronger. We all are destined to be here for weeks to come and gonna have fun while we’re at it.

There has been a major shift in players due to ppl moving i think FA lost a very small WvW guild so nothing but but Kain lost some major ones only TC got a new guild and from what i understand its a major one.

https://leaderboards.guildwars2.com/en/wvw

I do not comply understand the rankling but i know the numbers where a lot closer between the 3 servers 3 weeks ago.

Please stop spreading false rumors and propagandas. Rise, RE, WM, CO, KO, FBA, SOS, KOR, Ph, Meow, RUN (hope I didn’t forget anyone ^^) are all still here.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Krycek.1269

Krycek.1269

Howdy ya’ll, just wanted to say been having a lot of fun last few days hanging out at kn/fa ruins area. Finding some good 1v1’s and 1v2’s, really excellent players out there. /salute

Olyn Deschain – Guardian[LAID]
Duey Decimator – Thief

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

I didn’t know those were up and just had a look at the leader boards.

Does anyone else think that the leader boards are just kitten?

Outside of exporting the data to a google doc, I am not sure if they could have made it any more basic and useless. The matchup website is far better and will continue to be my source, and for the things like achievements and pvp they could have at least put the ability to filter by time block or server.

I just wonder what goes on sometimes at ANET. Given limited resources we have the options of: 1) create a useful and interesting leader board and get cool stats in play like for example, how many commanders you have killed, how many of class X you have killed or been killed by, etc, etc. that people will enjoy for the entire time they play the game or 2) create super adventure box that folks can play for a week before getting completely bored of it (took me less than an hour while on a conference call to get bored) and never bother going there again, much like Southsun Cove.

Just plain painful to watch a company kitten away the potential of an entire portion of the game.

What? That not even the point of this thread and the reason why i was linking it. My god man do you stub your tow on a uneven sidewalk and think the world is coming to an end?

Yes because this thread is so full of on topic that a person cannot add a side rant?

~ AoN ~

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: dEjAhVu.4526

dEjAhVu.4526

I’m dissapointed with some of the Kain players that are taking some nasty opinions about server transfers. Take a look at your own server.

I apologize to TC/FA if any offense has been taking. As TC knows, Kaineng has always been respectful. Don’t let the opinion of a few ruin that reputation we have with you guys.

I understand that Kaineng players have been putting long hours into WvW and are exhausted as it seems we aren’t moving anywhere like we used to. Put your efforts into recruiting more people into your guild, making more members from your guild show up in WvW. Posting positive reinforcement into our transfer recruitment thread. But please, dont sit here being negative towards another servers success. It’s putting a bad taste in everyone’s mouth.

Kaineng is still strong. Our opponents are just getting stronger. It’s amazing that in a few weeks the scores have changed this much. I love the competition. Let’s be as competitive as we can be and make it hard for TC to take first place next week.

Drax Voogd Guardian
Drax Maus Necromancer
Server – Blackgate

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

I didn’t know those were up and just had a look at the leader boards.

Does anyone else think that the leader boards are just kitten?

Outside of exporting the data to a google doc, I am not sure if they could have made it any more basic and useless. The matchup website is far better and will continue to be my source, and for the things like achievements and pvp they could have at least put the ability to filter by time block or server.

I just wonder what goes on sometimes at ANET. Given limited resources we have the options of: 1) create a useful and interesting leader board and get cool stats in play like for example, how many commanders you have killed, how many of class X you have killed or been killed by, etc, etc. that people will enjoy for the entire time they play the game or 2) create super adventure box that folks can play for a week before getting completely bored of it (took me less than an hour while on a conference call to get bored) and never bother going there again, much like Southsun Cove.

Just plain painful to watch a company kitten away the potential of an entire portion of the game.

What? That not even the point of this thread and the reason why i was linking it. My god man do you stub your tow on a uneven sidewalk and think the world is coming to an end?

Yes because this thread is so full of on topic that a person cannot add a side rant?

Well you seem to have a vendetta vs Anet at this point. WvW is more about vendetta vs other worlds!

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: iCryptik.1496

iCryptik.1496

Yarrr, all ye lass’ upset over a blimey video game be laughable.

T2 be competitive, and we be recruitin’ ‘fer SEA and Oceanics ’fer a while now and we’re finally getting them. I suggest ye start rampin up ye efforts ‘er just deal ’wit ’da ordeal. Right now ye be howlin ’n whinin’ like a bunch o’ mangy mutts o’ a wench.

If ye want to play I’ll be pirate’in me ships in Bay drinkin me ale.

Alshazzär
Tarnished Coast [TC]

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Ruprect.7260

Ruprect.7260

I am not sure why anyone on Kain is complaining about us picking up a few Sea guilds.

This is a quote straight from your recruitment thread:

“During our oceanic hours, we’re very strong and some hours of the day we have queue. So far there is nobody in Tier 2 that can combat our Oceanic forces. This includes WM, KOR, and many others that stay up and fight including our AUS forces and Ph.”

We get some guilds so we can better compete in that slot and some of you are up in arms. I don’t know what happened to you guys the last couple of weeks, I know nothing has changed on TC, I hope you guys can pick up the pace again. These last few weeks have been by far the most enjoyable I have had in WvW, great fights and great competition. If anything I would think your Sea/Oceanic guilds would be excited for some new competition.

As far as FA, you guys really brought it this week. All you really need is to keep pushing it through the end of the week. Again a lot of great fights, you guys have improved massively since your first couple weeks here. I look forward to more hard fought weeks ahead.

Ruprect – [DIS] Dissentient
Mesmer/Elementalist/Guardian/Necromancer/Warrior
[TC] Tarnished Coast

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Whitebeard.5172

Whitebeard.5172

This is a quote straight from your recruitment thread:

“During our oceanic hours, we’re very strong and some hours of the day we have queue. So far there is nobody in Tier 2 that can combat our Oceanic forces. This includes WM, KOR, and many others that stay up and fight including our AUS forces and Ph.”

I don’t think there are many KN at all who are worried about this, especially WM or KOR.They have to see this as a huge boost to the fun that they see on their time slots.

It’s a win/win for everyone.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

I think they’re just burnt out having to climb from T8 all the way to T2. That’s quite something imo….

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Arkanfel.8403

Arkanfel.8403

I’m dissapointed with some of the Kain players that are taking some nasty opinions about server transfers. Take a look at your own server.

I apologize to TC/FA if any offense has been taking. As TC knows, Kaineng has always been respectful. Don’t let the opinion of a few ruin that reputation we have with you guys.

I understand that Kaineng players have been putting long hours into WvW and are exhausted as it seems we aren’t moving anywhere like we used to. Put your efforts into recruiting more people into your guild, making more members from your guild show up in WvW. Posting positive reinforcement into our transfer recruitment thread. But please, dont sit here being negative towards another servers success. It’s putting a bad taste in everyone’s mouth.

Kaineng is still strong. Our opponents are just getting stronger. It’s amazing that in a few weeks the scores have changed this much. I love the competition. Let’s be as competitive as we can be and make it hard for TC to take first place next week.

I’m not disrespecting anyone, and considering how things have gone for us lately I should hope it’s okay to not be happy about that. Yes, Kaineng has had transfers (who hasn’t?) but I’m not wealthy enough to pay for transfers so cross-server recruitment is not something I can really help with. My responsibilities, such as they are, begin and end on the battlefield.

I know we haven’t actually lost that many players/guilds, but I think it’s pretty clear that both other servers are increasing their population (internally or through transfers it doesn’t really matter) AND getting better at the game while we are sort of stagnating. We can still win open-field fights, but we are completely outclassed when it comes to things like scouting, counter-trebbing, and placing/manning defensive siege. For my part, I’m still trying to work with what we have every day. But until those things start to improve (and I can only do so much myself, it’s not like I can scout a tower or hang out on a treb with my tag on) I may be a little testy. I’m a newish poster here, but I’m sure we’ll all get used to me soon enough. I don’t really hate or dislike/disrespect TC or FA, I just complain a lot when I think I have a reason to—and I’m not liking what I’ve seen from Kaineng’s game these last few weeks, relative to our opponents. This is part of the reason why I was reluctant to command, but people keep asking me to do it and I want them to win and be happy so I go out there and try to win at least my own map every day. Well, except today >.>

Sarabi “the Roaring Fury” Aminata

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

yeah…. burn out, plus other factors…..

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: sceptus.9415

sceptus.9415

I’m not disrespecting anyone, and considering how things have gone for us lately I should hope it’s okay to not be happy about that. Yes, Kaineng has had transfers (who hasn’t?) but I’m not wealthy enough to pay for transfers so cross-server recruitment is not something I can really help with. My responsibilities, such as they are, begin and end on the battlefield.

I know we haven’t actually lost that many players/guilds, but I think it’s pretty clear that both other servers are increasing their population (internally or through transfers it doesn’t really matter) AND getting better at the game while we are sort of stagnating. We can still win open-field fights, but we are completely outclassed when it comes to things like scouting, counter-trebbing, and placing/manning defensive siege. For my part, I’m still trying to work with what we have every day. But until those things start to improve (and I can only do so much myself, it’s not like I can scout a tower or hang out on a treb with my tag on) I may be a little testy. I’m a newish poster here, but I’m sure we’ll all get used to me soon enough. I don’t really hate or dislike/disrespect TC or FA, I just complain a lot when I think I have a reason to—and I’m not liking what I’ve seen from Kaineng’s game these last few weeks, relative to our opponents. This is part of the reason why I was reluctant to command, but people keep asking me to do it and I want them to win and be happy so I go out there and try to win at least my own map every day. Well, except today >.>

Don’t stop doing it then. People respect your command and want you to lead. It is up to you to not only command, but keep morale up. A good commander will whip his troops into frenzy and kick some tail. Everyone is human, has bad days, and complains. Most of TC won’t judge you for it, as long as you don’t judge us. We are just playing the same game and trying to do our best – just like you.

/salute

Hern | Sceptus | Vulkus | Colbane
[DIS] and [TTC]
Tarnished Coast

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Whitebeard.5172

Whitebeard.5172

Ok, Ark, look me in the eye…..Slap,slap. Put your hands down,SLAP.

Pull it together man, it’s a learning experience for everyone when we get out there on the battle field. Nobody here thinks KN has been going through anything other than a lull the past couple of weeks, you can’t convince me otherwise.

Relax, take it easy and seriously maybe think of not commanding for a couple of days.Let someone else pull the wagon and enjoy yourself and then get back at it.

Good luck to ya.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Littlefeather.8623

Littlefeather.8623

I been gone for a few months, and the last match I commanded in was in T5-4 I think. The guild I am in had experienced this before, when we where in DH went from bottom to T3 I think once, then settled in T5. No one in my guild wants that to happen to us again. Not sure what has changed with WvW in this tier, but I do know the open field battle has evolved a lot. But for the few days I have been back I also notice a decrease in defensive seige teams, and 5 man teams.

I’ll see where I can make improvements for KN again but I can say the fights have been so much fun

Crazy Leg

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

Please stop spreading false rumors and propagandas. Rise, RE, WM, CO, KO, FBA, SOS, KOR, Ph, Meow, RUN (hope I didn’t forget anyone ^^) are all still here.

AGNY, Ai (<3 gw1), Dii (can’t believe you are so humble chips, to leave this one out ^^ ), sB (Sissy Boys <3 gw1), SB, TTW, RAWR, Rx …. Dom (the modern day – Oni – many thanks Silke)

keep adding … apologies thats from the top of my head … we have plenty more, and I see you guys there. Will likely try note down more thoughout the night tonight, because I am interested

and Baby Sista noted her guild she is loving too… was it TDS?

Keep em coming boys … we have plenty which range from 10-500 still and ALL OF THEM are awesome.

~ X

EDIT: updated a Tag

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

(edited by Hexin.5603)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Littlefeather.8623

Oh and reposting again sry.

! Fight Club !
Time: 4PM PST, tomorrow (Thursday)
This is where we can show our skill, but at the same time relieve some stress. With the score being what it is now, we can still have some fun. This is what Fight Club is all about. If you’re friendly, want to get to know people or guilds from other servers, and can wait in line, then your invited
We can party up to chat it up or you can even vent up with us to help keep your side coordinated throughout the event
Rules:
Opponents must be identified, usually by entering the ring or going up to one another.
Both opponents must do a /bow before the fight starts
Once a player is down the fight stops and both /bow and exit the ring
You can stay on your servers side of the area if your shy lol ;p, or mingle and costume brawl while your waiting as well
1v1
2v2
3v3
4v4
5v5
Golem v Golem
etc.
Bring your own beer and enjoy and have fun, hope to see every one there

I have been gone for a few months but I’m back now, this has been a tradition of our guild (RE) since the first few weeks or WvW, hope to see every one there (I will be late due to gym time

Whisper Ethersin to make sure it’s still going down as I wont be on at that time :/

Crazy Leg

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Harrish.8743

Harrish.8743

But even then all you’re doing is making an already more powerful server just that much stronger.

We’ve been the “more powerful server” for a whopping week now. People act like TC is dominating T2. We’ve won one time and were behind FA until last night. Our T2 record is 1-3-11.

Things fluctuate. I’ve no doubt FA or KN will knock us out of the top spot at some point. That’s what makes T2 so much fun right now.

Hellfire Circus [HfC]

(edited by Harrish.8743)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: DKNS.2135

DKNS.2135

But even then all you’re doing is making an already more powerful server just that much stronger.

We’ve been the “more powerful server” for a whopping week now. People act like TC is dominating T2. We’ve won one time and were behind FA until last night. Our T2 record is 1-3-11.

Not to mention we also dropped down to T3 a month ago :\

BG LA Best LA !!!

(edited by DKNS.2135)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: dEjAhVu.4526

dEjAhVu.4526

Yeah Arkanfel I completely understand you. It shouldn’t just be the responsability of the commanders to handle things. Unfortunately though that’s what being a leader consists of. You have to give out instructions, you have to motivate, and you have to keep on top of things otherwise people are just not going to learn.

I completely agree with you that Kaineng needs to step its tactics up. As a casual player I do my best to direct people towards doing the little things that you described and when I’m on I find that people listen to me. As far as I can tell it’s been a huge impact. But again… someone had to step into that role and instruct people. As a commander/leader that’s sort of an expectation. “Militia” as TC calls PUGs don’t typically think about strategy, they just want to go in, have fun for an hour, leave and rinse/repeat. But if you give them something to work towards, they will do it.

People need direction. Otherwise they just follow the tag.

I’ve been on when you’re commanding and you do a great job. Keep it up. But be more vocal on what exactly you need accomplished. Select a few people from your guild to take on that leadership role in order to accomplish the little things. Delegate people to do the things you just described that you can’t do.

:)

Drax Voogd Guardian
Drax Maus Necromancer
Server – Blackgate

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Zerath.9862

Zerath.9862

Well…

Its going to be an interesting week then.

Victoria Voss – Itelev
Fort Aspenwood
Reticle [RET]

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Arkanfel.8403

Arkanfel.8403

Things fluctuate. I’ve no doubt FA or KN will knock us out of the top spot at some point. That’s what makes T2 so much fun right now.

Actually, I think TC has been better (at least in terms of NA coverage) for more like 2 or 3 weeks now. Kaineng has had to rely pretty heavily on its Oceanic crew, as a rule. Honestly though, I could see things starting to deteriorate well before our loss last week. I still thought we were going to win until I woke up on Friday morning, but I knew we were going to lose to TC within a week or two at that rate.

FA surprised me this week but TC has simply been more consistent than either other server for most of the last month now. For our part, the PPT leads we have managed to attain (even this week, it happened a few times) are not large enough and don’t last long enough to really cut down a lead. We can still win fights when our cores are out, but we’re going to keep losing until we as a server learn how to defend, and bolster our EU and NA coverage. Without those things, we won’t be able to compete.

I personally will be working hard to make sure I eat some crow next week, and I hope the server does too. That I’m saying these things doesn’t mean I WANT us to lose, and I’m not happy we’re doing badly because it fits my prediction. I’m stocking up on siege and taking some time off to chill out and regroup, and I’ll be back out there with a hammer in your face all weekend and through next week every single day.

Sarabi “the Roaring Fury” Aminata

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Littlefeather.8623

Hold on, so RE hasnt introduced Fight Club in this tier yet?…

hmm

Crazy Leg

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

No, somehow it got put on the backburner. I guess because we were so focused on points.

So, you want Fight Club?

Attachments:

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Sista.1925

Sista.1925

My guild is [TVB] The Vengeful Blades and anyone looking to move to Kain or interested in knowing more are welcome to contact me. We really are nice people
BACK to work you Kain Commanders! *flashes whip.

Baby Sista
Listening to Prince.
IOJ>KAIN>FA….few stops in between and after.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Littlefeather.8623

No, somehow it got put on the backburner. I guess because we were so focused on points.

So, you want Fight Club?

Well im still at work, but sure it’s always the highlight of the day for every one, if ppl are down.

Crazy Leg

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Euka.9014

Euka.9014

Just wanted to put my two cents in. I’ve been playing since pre-launch, previously from Yak’s Bend (still love them lovely bunch). Transferred to TC maybe in Aug or Sep last year bcos of friends. I can safely say TC has grown in terms of tactics and am seeing alot of team efforts being put in to help hold our borderlands. If you think we have the numbers at oceanic primetime you are wrong. I’ve been burning the midnight fuel to help keep or BL safe. Ie. Sleeping anywhere between 7am and 10am EST. Lots of people who care like me are doing the same to a point I feel a burnout coming. Just so you know there were only about 10 of us in TCBL this morning at 7am so if you think we are doing fine and do not need the SEA/Oceanic cover. Think again. I’m all for FA or KN recruiting for the timezone they need. No one from TC is stopping you, so why are you so anal about what we do? Btw wanna say a huge thank you to Azelroth for helping defend our BL this morning. I was going a little crazy from the lack of sleep.

I love TC I really do. XOXO

Eukari [EP] [PIX] ~ Cutest Asuran Ranger ^.^
Tarnished Coast
Damn you for trying to look like me!!!

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Wintuo.1356

Wintuo.1356

Hey guys, just wanted to give a shout out to the TC ashuran from myth that partied me last night outside dawns, that was some funny stuff. You said, hey bro how bout lettin me have that tower, my response, hell nah lol. In reality ive kept a personal watch on that tower with repair runs, counter trebs, and call outs for the better part of the day well into the next morning defending that tower. So no way was I going to just give it up without a fight, stopped a ninja group just as they laid down a ram, was kinda funny too.

Major props to all our guys for finally turning our BL completely blue even for a short time. KN is full of fighters, and I understand the view of TC but thing is, we kain are pulling everything we had when we won b4, you guys just have more numbers throughout most our timezones so its tough just getting our BL cleared let alone getting fights going in other maps, in NA prime we were outmanned for 4-5 hours straight in our BL, if not for FA keeping you busy we may have lost our upgraded stuff a lot sooner. Btw I couldnt believe my eyes last night when FA brought in everything they had through North bay gate and just rolled right back out when we had the outmanned buff, was that just to say Hi! or what lol, our assumptions were something happened on another map you needed to respond to major props either way.

The fight is still here just a lot harder for us than it has been, lost a few to burnout but not enough to be out of fight. Bad thing is 15-20 boost from multi guilds for TC will just lead them to a bigger point spread and a possible T1 visit soon enough, gratz on getting those guys just sayin we love T2 and we know you do, the more you get will likely push us out or you up just putting that out there. Just sayin the numbers you see are the numbers we always had, so dont chalk this week up to a burnt out kain, expect this to be our normal turnout, realize that your guys are just out there more than ever. Also what we see now is subject to change, no1 knows the future of our 3 servers, things may balance out after all in a few weeks we’ll see.

Win Two Ohhh lvl 80 Human Mesmer
Guard the Guild lvl 80 Norn Guardian
Outlaws and Vagabonds(LaWz) on TC

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: ajm.2931

ajm.2931

….. Btw wanna say a huge thank you to Azelroth for helping defend our BL this morning. I was going a little crazy from the lack of sleep.

Just wanted to 2nd the thanks to Azelroth. We have too many excellent commanders for me to thank them all (but Thank you ALL!), but Azelroth is indeed awesome.

Obic – Tarnished Coast
Yak Cultist and follower of the Great Golem God

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

Thursdays in t2 getting busier …

Points fights still, dolyak parade, karaoke and fight clubs … we not supplied with enough beer

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Harrish.8743

Harrish.8743

Bad thing is 15-20 boost from multi guilds for TC will just lead them to a bigger point spread and a possible T1 visit soon enough.

None of us is leaving T2 any time soon absent a melt down (TC is 142 rating points behind BG). I know some folks want to push this idea, but the reality is we’re all stuck with each other for the foreseeable future. Personally, I think that’s a good thing.

Hellfire Circus [HfC]

(edited by Harrish.8743)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

Score update:

TC: 194.3k, +345
FA: 180.2k, +175
KN: 157.5k, +175

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA Looks like FA will be firmly “Blue” next week.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Yessss I really missed the Overlook. :*) The creepy twin ghosts who roam the halls will be thrilled to have us back.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Hickeroar.9734

Yessss I really missed the Overlook. :*) The creepy twin ghosts who roam the halls will be thrilled to have us back.

You guys planning on pulling out the stops again next week? Missed you all this week something fierce.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

SHAKA ZULU.3128

You guys planning on pulling out the stops again next week? Missed you all this week something fierce.

No idea. I do have a feeling RE and CO are rather fired up, but I only play a few times a week so my meta view of KN isn’t quite on point all the time.

love,

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Volcanus.2756

Volcanus.2756

Uhm, how about No ?? This coming from an ex-BG member. If BG were only focusing SoR, then they would have never got 1st, something which SoR hasn’t been able to do in 3 months in T1. I can tell you numerous reasons why is it accepted as a fact among most BG people about why SoR goes for BG but this is not the thread for it. Also, it was and still remains one of the most cancerous discussions in the T1 thread and i would keep that away from here.

This is after Bg got first, starting this week. You can read the bg/sor/jq thread where even one of the European guild leader says it. I was part of Bg last month as well, being a starting out commander for GoF. You could even read the shoutbox on the Bg forums where people bring it up.

Burstz-Warrior
Damage Inc. [DI]
Isle of Janthir

(edited by Volcanus.2756)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Hickeroar.9734

Furiousbeard.7602, what happened? I used to really enjoy your posts and I considered you as one of the few FA that made this forum a fun and civil read. Lately, all I’ve seen from you are generic TC sucks posts and various complaint posts. C’mon man…

EDIT: I’m not trying to pick a fight or anything. This is genuine concern. You doin’ alright man?

You’re right Ardvark, i have not been enjoying this thread very much lately. It really doesn’t seem like people want a balanced tier two and this is not directed at TC because other people have made the choice to move there en masse.

There has been a grudge against FA well before I arrived here and i think its really unhealthy for people to put so much energy in to always having to beat them both in words and with sheer manpower.

The beginning of this matchup almost 6 weeks ago was fantastic and i wish it could have stayed that way.

I dont have much else to say than to keep an eye on the aftermath of the most recent transfers.

Enjoy your win and be gracious to your competition fellow posters, otherwise there is nothing to separate the attitudes displayed here from those of a bully.

I think it’s been kinda ugly lately with TC-v-FA largely due to that widely circulated FA forum post about the “hogs” of TC. While I’m sure it doesn’t reflect the views of all of FA, it was “liked” by many of the FA community, and was a really low, immature, deluded, prideful, and non-factual post.

We want a mature fight with good sportsmanship, and to be taunted and derided that way really riled a lot of people up. I think that’s why a lot of the forum posts from TC people have been a bit “on edge” over the past several days.

FA’s problem is one of public-relations and maturity. It doesn’t extend to all people on FA (of course), but PR and maturity are what people see when they come into this thread.

FA doesn’t lack for skill, and I think we can all agree on that.

This is just my $0.02, anyway. Please don’t think I believe that I speak for all of TC or anything.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Can we have a first place loser picture? =P

… Orrr maybe a ‘We don’t care, we’re just here for the fights’ picture??

The intricacy of the message of the picture will be inversely correlated to how much work I have to do. TC got lucky last week.

love,

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: brandon.6735

brandon.6735

I could care less if TC or FA have 50+ zergs running 24/7. I had the most fun ever with my guild of 20-25 fighting and seeing how long/kills we can get from that zerg ball.

Yes it sucks that our server seem to be in a burn out stage right now and lots of servers that are transferring are not coming to our server but so what I’m having fun right now. I’m loving being outmmaned.

Guardianhipster
Thiefhipster

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: OutspokenAardvark.9781

OutspokenAardvark.9781

! Fight Club !
Time: 4PM PST, tomorrow (Thursday)
This is where we can show our skill, but at the same time relieve some stress. With the score being what it is now, we can still have some fun. This is what Fight Club is all about. If you’re friendly, want to get to know people or guilds from other servers, and can wait in line, then your invited
We can party up to chat it up or you can even vent up with us to help keep your side coordinated throughout the event
Rules:
Opponents must be identified, usually by entering the ring or going up to one another.
Both opponents must do a /bow before the fight starts
Once a player is down the fight stops and both /bow and exit the ring
You can stay on your servers side of the area if your shy lol ;p, or mingle and costume brawl while your waiting as well
1v1
2v2
3v3
4v4
5v5
Golem v Golem
etc.
Bring your own beer and enjoy and have fun, hope to see every one there

I have been gone for a few months but I’m back now, this has been a tradition of our guild (RE) since the first few weeks or WvW, hope to see every one there (I will be late due to gym time

What happened? About 20 TC showed up and that’s it. :<

Rhyme – Commander
[DIS] Dissentient – http://dissentient.org
[TC] Tarnished Coast

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Unfortunately.5940

Unfortunately.5940

I think it’s been kinda ugly lately with TC-v-FA largely due to that widely circulated FA forum post about the “hogs” of TC. While I’m sure it doesn’t reflect the views of all of FA, it was “liked” by many of the FA community, and was a really low, immature, deluded, prideful, and non-factual post.

That was also only posted on our server’s forums where you have no business being.

Differently/Sixtysix Sixes – Fort Aspenwood

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

That was also only posted on our server’s forums where you have no business being.

I also don’t see how it was ‘liked by many of the fa community’… probably 5 people lol’d at it publicly, and there were several that said ‘knock it off’. Please quit overgeneralizing.

I liked it lol.

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Delune.4817

Delune.4817

So last night TC overtook FA and is now in first place, I don’t have a problem with that, actually i congratulate them! What bothers me is these posts that says FA has given up! :O I haven’t got in game yet, but i hope that’s not the case. I will not give up! Definitely no fun for either TC or Kan if we are not fighting…. Also wanted to post that i have no problems with Kan or TC

P.S. There is this thief from Kaineng the guild i believe is either [CO] or [KO] something like that, anyways the guy has an incinerator and we always end up finding each other on the map and he always kills me XD I get excited every time i come across them! Thank you for keeping me entertained and dead :P

Commander All The Delune, Fort Aspenwood
Guild Leader of [TK]
“FA, stomping bandwagons since 2012….”

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Cake Tasty.2408

Cake Tasty.2408

Guys, play nice.

Attachments:

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

Guess no official Fight Club tonight. Doesn’t mean it cant be done though.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)