5/3 T3 Kaineng/Maguuma/Yak's Bend

in WvW

Posted by: Mikemas Shannara.2837

Mikemas Shannara.2837

Edit: By the way, I should say thanks to the WvW guild on Kaineng for not doing it [as much?] at the end. We had a fun open field fight outside SW camp.

All of us think new AC system is way too OP (I guess you guys think the same?). Most of the time we build AC is trying to counter attack it; however, we still prefer doing things in “old way”.
Good fight there at SW camp. It was fun.

Public Servant of [WvW] – Kaineng
P.S. I do not speak English well

in WvW

Posted by: SquirtyMagoo.8321

SquirtyMagoo.8321

Mags, if you want open field come EB. Last night you guys were the ones turtling with arrow carts all night even though your zerg was scary as hell. Dont blame Kain BL and Mag BL for not fighting, their priority is to hold what they can with what numbers they have and they did a great job.

FBA you guys are heroes giving Mag such a hard time last night, big props! Also everyone defending KainBL, I cant believe you held onto our towers so well. Sick job!

At least on reset night, Kain doesn’t even need WM, RISE, CO xD

Almost none of the organized guild in mag go to eb, we hate it. It’s a zerg fest wherever you go. You guys ran into 80 of us in eb? well, its eb what do you expect? And to defending east keep with arrow carts and a few other pieces of siege, you did get the patch notes for arrow carts right? also, you guys called for RE to come in and help you out a few times easily outnumbering our guys on our own bl to help you defend so no it wasnt just siege and a few people it was more than that. You also took east keep becaue the majority of our player hadn’t even gotten into our bl by the time you got to inner, and there were only about 10-20 of us there after you went to inner. After a little while we had a little bit more people but had to make the decision to leave east keep since it had no supply and yaks was getting awful close to our garrison. Oh, and nice try taking Garrison (thats what happens when we actually have people defending).

I wasn’t on MagBL (not sure why you assumed that lol), I was on EB fighting your guild.

in WvW

Posted by: Nilgoow.1037

Nilgoow.1037

[KOR] Should field some better thieves.

in WvW

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

@Farout.8207 Assuming someone speaks for the entire server is a little ignorant. I don’t only roam though. I have, on occasion, ran with a random zerg to take a keep or when the guild is getting together with 20+ to do some damage. However, running around and spamming the number one key and trying to tag as many targets as I can requires little skill.

@Strippling.2524 No one is claiming to be “too leet” for you guys. But, it does take, at a minimum, 2:1 odds for you guys to win most fights.

Thinking that I believe someone speaks for their entire server is a little ignorant in itself. Everyone runs with the Zerg at times and that is exactly my point, but most people don’t get on the forums and act like it is some exclusive behavior of their opponents.

I personally never run from fights but I will admit that I lose some and I win some. I even got beat by an up-leveled player once. Maybe one day, if I really work hard, I can elevate my game play to the level of the average Mag player. Then it will take at least two opponents, maybe three, to beat me. I’ll keep practicing!

You know, one should always strive to be the best. I do hope that you work hard and improve yourself to be on our level of skill. When that day comes maybe we could have some pretty epic fights that don’t involve spamming 1 and changing targets as fast as you can.

in WvW

Posted by: jaycatano.6738

jaycatano.6738

Mags, if you want open field come EB. Last night you guys were the ones turtling with arrow carts all night even though your zerg was scary as hell. Dont blame Kain BL and Mag BL for not fighting, their priority is to hold what they can with what numbers they have and they did a great job.

FBA you guys are heroes giving Mag such a hard time last night, big props! Also everyone defending KainBL, I cant believe you held onto our towers so well. Sick job!

At least on reset night, Kain doesn’t even need WM, RISE, CO xD

Almost none of the organized guild in mag go to eb, we hate it. It’s a zerg fest wherever you go. You guys ran into 80 of us in eb? well, its eb what do you expect? And to defending east keep with arrow carts and a few other pieces of siege, you did get the patch notes for arrow carts right? also, you guys called for RE to come in and help you out a few times easily outnumbering our guys on our own bl to help you defend so no it wasnt just siege and a few people it was more than that. You also took east keep becaue the majority of our player hadn’t even gotten into our bl by the time you got to inner, and there were only about 10-20 of us there after you went to inner. After a little while we had a little bit more people but had to make the decision to leave east keep since it had no supply and yaks was getting awful close to our garrison. Oh, and nice try taking Garrison (thats what happens when we actually have people defending).

I wasn’t on MagBL (not sure why you assumed that lol), I was on EB fighting your guild.

Oops should’ve been clearer about that. Only the beginning of this post was in response to your statement. The rest was to the people saying that they took east keep so easily (litereally not even an hour into reset) and that they held it for hours on end. But my guild doesnt typically fight on eb (we do have a number of people that go there to command an some others go help the commander but that’s the extent, the rest of us go to our bl or other bl’s to roam.)

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: violentlycar.5267

violentlycar.5267

I dunno about the rest of my server, but the reason I haven’t been playing so much is because the game just isn’t fun anymore. I don’t know why ANet is so opposed to giving players a way to just have an honest scrap without all these uninteresting secondary objectives in the way, but with the AC change, you can’t even have an open field fight anymore.

Maguuma – plays Asuras with various permutations of the name “Viocar”

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

More good times in EB trying to combat the Mag horde. (In all fairness, we had ours too before that.)

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

in WvW

Tricare.2946

So anyone up for team fights? Like 5v5 10v10 or anything like that?

Come on now, don’t be shy. [RE] you’re good at rolling over smaller numbers. How about a honest fair fight?

in WvW

Posted by: robocafaz.9017

robocafaz.9017

People in fight club: if you capture south-south and then return to fight club don’t expect the WvW players to respect your ‘fight club agreement.’

That’s not cool.

Deany Kong – #magswag
Head Deany Kong of Deany and the Kongs [Kong]
http://www.youtube.com/user/RoboCafaz

in WvW

Tricare.2946

RAM loses to PYRO gvg. uhmmm im the asura guardian with sunrise and rodgort and jus sayin…I never used my heal. better luck next time? eeeeeeek

you won 3-2 wouldn’t be so proud of myself. Maybe if you healed the first two you would have won.

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

RAM loses to PYRO gvg. uhmmm im the asura guardian with sunrise and rodgort and jus sayin…I never used my heal. better luck next time? eeeeeeek

you won 3-2 wouldn’t be so proud of myself. Maybe if you healed the first two you would have won.

It was a close one! I like RAM, ignore our kitten talk.

Good fights.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in WvW

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

Where do I sign up to GvG RAM. I really want to GvG PYRO but I guess comparing our W/L record against another guild is the only way we can compare.

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

in WvW

zastari.1730

I’ll go ahead and estimate that we go about 50-0 against RAM.

Maguuma

in WvW

Tricare.2946

you guys barley won…. why post this video?

in WvW

zastari.1730

#yolo #magswag #dealwithit #420ppteveryday

Maguuma

in WvW

jaycatano.6738

thanks to the yaks group, BV i believe on our bl. Had some good 1v1’s, unplanned fight club in a horrible area near our garrison but it was fun nonetheless lol, I was the ele who fought a few of you. Couldn’t declare a winner on the other ele though, good fights again guys!

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: robocafaz.9017

robocafaz.9017

Again, Maguuma: #magswag, chest-pounding, being stupid. It’s what we do!

Deany Kong – #magswag
Head Deany Kong of Deany and the Kongs [Kong]
http://www.youtube.com/user/RoboCafaz

in WvW

zastari.1730

Alright DORP it’s time to transfer to Yaks Bend so we can GvG PYRO, ME, and DFND.

Can [TG] transfer to this tier so we can get some interesting competition that’d be swell.

Maguuma

in WvW

Tricare.2946

Again, Maguuma: #magswag, chest-pounding, being stupid. It’s what we do!

I’m on Maguuma…. [PYRO] should have won 3-0……

in WvW

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

Sometimes we count the number of ppl actually on the opposing team instead of just assuming it’s 15 v 15.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in WvW

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

i want to do these gvg’s , can someone invite me next time this happens =[

in WvW

Posted by: John Widdin.9618

John Widdin.9618

Kaineng’s best right here.

Uplevel commander
GWAMM guild instead of title.

I love it.

Attachments:

Zachary ~ Mesmer/ John Widdin ~ Warrior/ Zazmataz ~ Engineer
Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]

in WvW

Posted by: Caephire.5238

Caephire.5238

Kaineng is truly a force to be reckoned with. Beware, our arrowcarts are not only powerful, but also capable of floating! Death to the invaders _.

Attachments:

Commander Foxblaze
Guild Leader: Zepheris Chronology [CHR]
Kaineng from Beginning to End

in WvW

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

Magumma exploits are spreading into pve.

Also I think he prefers to be called Colhearth The Brave.

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

in WvW

Posted by: Huge.5891

Huge.5891

Heres some video of reset. Pretty good save at east keep around the 15 minute mark. The yaks bend zerg decided not to finish the last 2 of us off before going in the lords room, it proved to be a very terrible idea. Enjoy.

Too Huge
Just Defend [DFND] Commander
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: soupreme.6540

soupreme.6540

snipity snap

wut is this… i dont even…

Maguuma
Guardian – Too Much Salad … Ranger – Salad N (Pet)
[OG] / [VR]

in WvW

jaycatano.6738

There is a player named Colhearth kitten on Kaineng realm that gives info on Kaineng positions to kitten guild on Magumma. He turns on his commanders tag and places himself in the Magumma Zerg position to lure unsuspecting PUGs to get gangbang. He keeps typing in fake information on Kaineng Map Chat.

How desperate you are … this is Tier 3 and you need to play dirty ? Be thankful that Kaineng is helping you keep your score close or u jump into Tier 2 and get demolished. I was in CoF path 1 with some outstanding board warriors in this thread from Magumma and they could not beat the portion with the flaming rolling balls and there was no mesmer. They then used some “magic” to teleport from the start to end to clear that portion.

If you guys want to have a good time, learn to play fair without all these dirty tricks. You come whine about other realm zergs and put them down when you are obviously are the type of players that are so desperate to win that you use any means. Magumma reputation is in tatters, Kaineng tend to fight Yak’s Bend as they prove to be better sports and dun whine or cheat as much.

I also noticed that the seige operators of Magumma tend to be unerring accurate in range and position. Either you got superb skills or have running some program.

You generalize a server based on 2 people you played with in a dungeon? its pve man… its pve. and every server has their share of hackers, ive seen one on yaks, and ive seen one on yours, i of course reported it and did what needed to be done instead of coming here or saying “kain and yaks hack, they must all hack” or something along those lines. as for being accurate, we put our best people on siege most of the time so they know what to do, where to hit, how much power to put on what, etc. its not hacks, its knowing what to do. To the commander on your server doing, sucks, i dont think any of us know him (atleast i don’t) but don’t assume we sent him there for some reason. We aren’t trying to win this tier we are here to have fun, we don’t even want to move up to tier 2.

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Nilgoow.1037

Nilgoow.1037

I also noticed that the seige operators of Magumma tend to be unerring accurate in range and position. Either you got superb skills or have running some program.

I can confirm that Maguuma uses aimbots.

in WvW

Posted by: Karg.2381

Karg.2381

Id just like to say – im actual impressed with Mag’s forum warriors. They seem to have mellowed since we fought them on our way up and actually seem reasonable now.

Im also happy we dropped tiers, i couldn’t play on resets cus of queues so stopped playing weeks ago – now im happy to be back and able to log in, on any map when i want.

Enjoy my lootbags, happy to be in tier 3

SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

TIL: it’s impossible to be competent with catas/trebs after playing for >7 months.

[AoN] All or Nothing

in WvW

Posted by: Wintuo.1356

Wintuo.1356

Not sure what all the fuss is about, mag has their zerg time yaks has theirs and kain has ours to say each team doesnt stomp the other with 2:1, 3:1, and yes sometimes 4:1 odds is stupid, why complain when it happens to you if you do it to us, somehow you doing it makes it right? I havent been on the borderlands much the past two weeks as our guild has been on EB, but I’ve seen maguuma use more arrow carts and more effectively than any other server since the change so I really dont know why they would be complaining about our side using it in any situation other than telling us how poorly it might be set up when they get to one they see. Most of RE’s builds are built for group battles not 1 on 1 or 1v3 combat so thinking that your kill squads owning us when we get seperated is doing anything impressive is kindof funny. To the hills save we did the 2nd time we only had 15 come in to wipe your 15-20 this is estimating btw the numbers in the keep were about even as they could get we just got the jump on you there so chill(btw you guys even claim to do the same map hopping to save keeps so why complain when another group does it). I have had some amazing fights this weekend so far but it annoys me that we cant give respect when its due, like when mags gets SM, they can golem rush no prob cause after repeatedly telling our side to do it there is little defensive siege set up, but when mags owns SM you better believe there will be massive amounts of siege in there and golem rushing for our side isnt an option, we need to get to that level of defending capability. Mags this kain is still reorganizing, to think we’re fully ready yet to be the opponents you seem to want, you may havto wait some time. After all this is the first week we’re completely on our own, kain defenders without false numbers.

Win Two Ohhh lvl 80 Human Mesmer
Guard the Guild lvl 80 Norn Guardian
Outlaws and Vagabonds(LaWz) on TC

in WvW

Posted by: ghtchill.7613

ghtchill.7613

To RE;

If it hasn’t been said already, much respect and gratitude to RE for sticking with KN. I believe you guys were the first of the big guilds to come over when we were in T8 and you are still here.

/salute.

Regarding the match so far…where did all those Yaks com from!

TC

in WvW

zastari.1730

There is a player named Colhearth kitten on Kaineng realm that gives info on Kaineng positions to kitten guild on Magumma. He turns on his commanders tag and places himself in the Magumma Zerg position to lure unsuspecting PUGs to get gangbang. He keeps typing in fake information on Kaineng Map Chat.

How desperate you are … this is Tier 3 and you need to play dirty ? Be thankful that Kaineng is helping you keep your score close or u jump into Tier 2 and get demolished. I was in CoF path 1 with some outstanding board warriors in this thread from Magumma and they could not beat the portion with the flaming rolling balls and there was no mesmer. They then used some “magic” to teleport from the start to end to clear that portion.

If you guys want to have a good time, learn to play fair without all these dirty tricks. You come whine about other realm zergs and put them down when you are obviously are the type of players that are so desperate to win that you use any means. Magumma reputation is in tatters, Kaineng tend to fight Yak’s Bend as they prove to be better sports and dun whine or cheat as much.

You realize he transferred to Kaineng to roam with a friend he spvps with. Last week he was listening to our channel and ended up following us to the towers we went to and building a superior arrow cart in them. In other words, he trolls everyone, he’s Colhearth the Brave. Deal with it.

Maguuma

in WvW

John Widdin.9618

You guys really didn’t have to follow us down.

Attachments:

Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]

(edited by John Widdin.9618)

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Not sure what all the fuss is about, mag has their zerg time yaks has theirs and kain has ours to say each team doesnt stomp the other with 2:1, 3:1, and yes sometimes 4:1 odds is stupid, why complain when it happens to you if you do it to us, somehow you doing it makes it right? I havent been on the borderlands much the past two weeks as our guild has been on EB, but I’ve seen maguuma use more arrow carts and more effectively than any other server since the change so I really dont know why they would be complaining about our side using it in any situation other than telling us how poorly it might be set up when they get to one they see. Most of RE’s builds are built for group battles not 1 on 1 or 1v3 combat so thinking that your kill squads owning us when we get seperated is doing anything impressive is kindof funny. To the hills save we did the 2nd time we only had 15 come in to wipe your 15-20 this is estimating btw the numbers in the keep were about even as they could get we just got the jump on you there so chill(btw you guys even claim to do the same map hopping to save keeps so why complain when another group does it). I have had some amazing fights this weekend so far but it annoys me that we cant give respect when its due, like when mags gets SM, they can golem rush no prob cause after repeatedly telling our side to do it there is little defensive siege set up, but when mags owns SM you better believe there will be massive amounts of siege in there and golem rushing for our side isnt an option, we need to get to that level of defending capability. Mags this kain is still reorganizing, to think we’re fully ready yet to be the opponents you seem to want, you may havto wait some time. After all this is the first week we’re completely on our own, kain defenders without false numbers.

I don’t even know what you’re responding to with this. Can we try to quote the posts? A lot of threads go really off track when people just blanket respond to stuff that hasn’t even been said.

in WvW

SquirtyMagoo.8321

I don’t even know what you’re responding to with this. Can we try to quote the posts? A lot of threads go really off track when people just blanket respond to stuff that hasn’t even been said.

Unfortunately he could be replying to a number of posts. So much whine about 2:1, arrow carts and map hopping.

Map hopping is the funniest one for me, I had no idea anyone thought that was a cheap tactic lol.

(edited by SquirtyMagoo.8321)

in WvW

John Widdin.9618

Unfortunately he could be replying to a number of posts. So much whine about 2:1, arrow carts and map hopping.

Map hopping is the funniest one for me, I had no idea Mags thought that was a cheap tactic lol.

I wasn’t aware anyone did. Stop generalizing.

Especially considering we do it.

Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]

in WvW

SquirtyMagoo.8321

Map hopping is the funniest one for me, I had no idea Mags thought that was a cheap tactic lol.

I wasn’t aware anyone did. Stop generalizing.

Especially considering we do it.

Woops, ur right. Bad generalising.
edited

in WvW

jaycatano.6738

He’s responding to what I said i’m sure. I never said it was a cheap tactic, you looked into what I said too much. I was simply stating that you guys did not defend east with just those things that were mentioned in the post that I quoted on the first page and that there were many other factors that came in to play when it came to you guys holding east keep and us losing it easily (within the first hour of reset, maybe even within the first half hour). But to everything else I agree we have our timezone in which we outnumber both servers, yaks has theirs, and you have yours I don’t tend to deny that or complain about zergs running a muck, its bound to happen since some times a zerg is what will accomplish big tasks in a time efficient manner I would just rather roam with smaller groups as i’m sure most here do. I’ll jump in with the zerg every now and then if I want extra badges but for the most part im running around scouting, defending yaks, upgrading towers, keeps, camps, etc, manning siege, all the boring tasks people don’t usually do lol.

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

in WvW

SquirtyMagoo.8321

but for the most part im running around scouting, defending yaks, upgrading towers, keeps, camps, etc, manning siege, all the boring tasks people don’t usually do lol.

Ah so you are one of those people who are actually useful in WvW xD
I wish everyone was like that!

in WvW

Posted by: MomentofWeakness.1246

MomentofWeakness.1246

First, let me introduce myself, I am [WäR]Zero Xcel from the Guild Wärband of Absolute Retribution. My current rank in WvW is that of a “Maguuma Veteran”. As of the past three and 1/2 months, I have spent my time as the main Eternal Battlegrounds Commander for Maguuma. So I am going to clear up a lot of fallacies about this thread right now.

The idea that Eternal Battlegrounds in Maguuma has 90% pugs is false. I would estimate the number to be between 50-70% pugs in most situations. Obviously the primetime hours are different, the key thing to remember is… it just DEPENDS. Even so, unlike Kaineng or Yaks Bend, I never have a moment where I can rely on/command what I call “Guild Zergs.” Im not complaining, im pointing out the current situation on Eternal Battlegrounds. Maguuma’s zerg during its peak hours generally consists of a mixture of many WvW Guilds and pugs. With the pugs outnumbering us by varying degrees but not to levels that “generally” cannot be overcome with good communication and morale boosting. Also, the fact that I consistently see in these threads my own Maguuma allies saying that Eternal Battlegrounds has no skill and this and that is so ridiculous.

I am the only commander who pulled an all-nighter to take back everything Kaineng had taken from us after RESET night. We had +10 at one point and when I got on we held only NW tower of our Borderlands and NN camp. If it wasnt for me, and the dedicated Maguumans who followed me yesterday (Saturday 5/4) we would not have taken back our borderlands, especially East Keep (yes that was me in that omega golem knocking down the walls) and we would not have reclaimed all of our things in Eternal Battlegrounds, to include Stonemist (I was so delighted to take that waypoint from you Kaineng!). I am annoyed up to the highest levels with the borderlands bashing their Eternal Battlegrounds force. Why don’t you guys get it right, since I didnt see any main commanders from the Borderlands doing what they should have done to help out yesterday at all so I could focus on Eternal Battlegrounds or help them in Maguuma Borderlands and then move over after we reclaimed everything (and if you were you didn’t communicate it to anyone in the community Mumble…). Additionally, most of the active players yesterday were from Eternal Battlegrounds not Maguuma Borderlands, especially in the early part of the day when we needed it most. The only commander I can give credit to yesterday is [PYRO]Sabrina As Sorcerer, kitten Stealth Snake, [iLL]Apeqx Predator, [TyE]Theiving Sob, and a few others (I apologize for not remembering) who I asked not to turn their tags on who are Eternal Battlegrounds commanders. Thank you for working with me and coordinating all day so we could restore the waypoints @ Garrison, East Keep, and West Keep, and the commanders who were in mumble who I asked not to turn their tags on. (None of the above commanders were online when I reclaimed Eternal Battlegrounds and me and my fellow Maguumans restored Eternal’s Keep, and took Stonemist), at that point it was just me and the die hard Maguumans. In summation, the purpose for this whole section is to say that those of you who are die hard Borderlands veterans shouldnt bash on part of your own community of players, were all a team and sometimes we pick up the slack for you.

Its Choo – 250,000 Kills in WvW and Counting…
WvW Commander – NA PST
Sexiest Level 80 Charr Guardian In The Game

(edited by MomentofWeakness.1246)

in WvW

MomentofWeakness.1246

To the [RE] Guild in Kaineng, I have great admiration for the coordination and organization you guys always put together. The best experience and fighting I get in Eternal Battlegrounds is from your Guild hands down. I wish it were so easy on Maguuma to say that I had a full “Guild Zerg” running around bulldozing things but for us Maguumas, our zerg when you fight it consists of at best a 50-50 diffrerence between pugs and the mixture of WvW Guilds. I hope that you still enjoy the fights. I would have to say that Saturday (5/4) in the mid-afternoon before we abandoned Eternal Battlegrounds to take East Keep, we had a very healthy even exchange of wins – losses but you guys seemed to really get kitten off and leave after we beat you at the grub. Also, thank you to JudgeD for the compliments, that was me and the Maguuman Army! I look forward to fighting you more in the future, I have been working diligently to get the non-guild players or new-guild players to work on their coordination, builds, etc.

To the [RAM] and [CL] Guilds of Yaks Bend. I also want to say that you are my second favorite opponent in Eternal Battlegrounds. We had an epic 10-15 minute battle last night at umberglade camp, I was so stoked when we held it (since it was fully upgraded) haha it was the best victory in weeks! You guys also do really good things with your zergs, even splitting them sometimes to do dual-pronged attacks. Very nice play I hope we can have more battles with the same intensity down the road, or join Maguuma so I have more Eternal Battlegrounds-based guilds to work with and wreck others with. On a side note, yesterdays exchanges versus you were more lopsided in our favor, it was very funny how you guys sat on that rock between umber and bravost expecting me to attack. I just ran my zerg back and forth and you guys sat there for at least 10 minutes watching. It seems that after you guys lost battle after battle you eventually all booked it out of Eternal Battlegrounds because it immediately became outmanned. I wish you would have stayed just for the epic fights. Nice job catching us off-guard at Mendons I asked for a scout, turned around and was like “INC!!!” but there wasnt time for my pugs to move, so it was an inevitable loss (but I did survive, yay). I hope you stick around longer next time just for the fun we could have in even more Zerg verus Zerg battles. Take care!

Final thoughts, great jobs [RE], [RAM], and [CL] Guilds you’re my favorite to battle. Stop bashing your own community those of you who speak for Eternal Battlegrounds but are never in it… and stop with this arrow cart nonsense we all use them! But seriously East Keep was near impossible to take yesterday.

Cheers! [WäR]Zero Xcel, Main Eternal Battlegrounds Commander – Maguuma

WvW Commander – NA PST

(edited by MomentofWeakness.1246)

in WvW

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

omg text geeeze

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in WvW

jaycatano.6738

gtfo zero, with your walls of texts and ish

Edit: I will admit though that the eb ‘puggies’ have come a long way since I was last in there which was months. I was quite impressed at the number of people on mumble in the eb channel even late at night and at the ability for the eb people to actually listen and stay with the commander instead of seeing something shiny in the distance and leaving the commander to check it out leaving you with just that much less for when you actually need them all. I retract my statements about eb being full of puggies but that still doesnt mean im going back to eb full time any time soon :p. send those trained eb guys to our bl and take some more puggies to train zero lol

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

(edited by jaycatano.6738)

in WvW

MomentofWeakness.1246

gtfo zero, with your walls of texts and ish

Edit: I will admit though that the eb ‘puggies’ have come a long way since I was last in there which was months. I was quite impressed at the number of people on mumble in the eb channel even late at night and at the ability for the eb people to actually listen and stay with the commander instead of seeing something shiny in the distance and leaving the commander to check it out leaving you with just that much less for when you actually need them all. I retract my statements about eb being full of puggies but that still doesnt mean im going back to eb full time any time soon :p. send those trained eb guys to our bl and take some more puggies to train zero lol

Haha c’mon Jay you love me bro. I know you’ll never rejoin me in Eternal Battlegrounds but I understand, everyone likes their own slice of WvW more than others. I do think that the hard works definitely been paying off, ask [WäR]Warlegend Lu Bu about some of the fights you missed, he will second the coordination and improvements.

Second, these are my only two posts on the forums this week so they are going to be extensive!

WvW Commander – NA PST

in WvW

Posted by: PBruce.4507

PBruce.4507

To the [RE] Guild in Kaineng, I have great admiration for the coordination and organization you guys always put together. The best experience and fighting I get in Eternal Battlegrounds is from your Guild hands down. I wish it were so easy on Maguuma to say that I had a full “Guild Zerg” running around bulldozing things but for us Maguumas, our zerg when you fight it consists of at best a 50-50 diffrerence between pugs and the mixture of WvW Guilds. I hope that you still enjoy the fights. I would have to say that Saturday (5/4) in the mid-afternoon before we abandoned Eternal Battlegrounds to take East Keep, we had a very healthy even exchange of wins – losses but you guys seemed to really get kitten off and leave after we beat you at the grub. Also, thank you to JudgeD for the compliments, that was me and the Maguuman Army! I look forward to fighting you more in the future, I have been working diligently to get the non-guild players or new-guild players to work on their coordination, builds, etc.

To the [RAM] and [CL] Guilds of Yaks Bend. I also want to say that you are my second favorite opponent in Eternal Battlegrounds. We had an epic 10-15 minute battle last night at umberglade camp, I was so stoked when we held it (since it was fully upgraded) haha it was the best victory in weeks! You guys also do really good things with your zergs, even splitting them sometimes to do dual-pronged attacks. Very nice play I hope we can have more battles with the same intensity down the road, or join Maguuma so I have more Eternal Battlegrounds-based guilds to work with and wreck others with. On a side note, yesterdays exchanges versus you were more lopsided in our favor, it was very funny how you guys sat on that rock between umber and bravost expecting me to attack. I just ran my zerg back and forth and you guys sat there for at least 10 minutes watching. It seems that after you guys lost battle after battle you eventually all booked it out of Eternal Battlegrounds because it immediately became outmanned. I wish you would have stayed just for the epic fights. Nice job catching us off-guard at Mendons I asked for a scout, turned around and was like “INC!!!” but there wasnt time for my pugs to move, so it was an inevitable loss (but I did survive, yay). I hope you stick around longer next time just for the fun we could have in even more Zerg verus Zerg battles. Take care!

Final thoughts, great jobs [RE], [RAM], and [CL] Guilds you’re my favorite to battle. Stop bashing your own community those of you who speak for Eternal Battlegrounds but are never in it… and stop with this arrow cart nonsense we all use them! But seriously East Keep was near impossible to take yesterday.

Cheers! [WäR]Zero Xcel, Main Eternal Battlegrounds Commander – Maguuma

Yeah !! In umberglade camp we had a epic fight, so much fun, but you had an advantage, you had WP near camp.

sorry but we could not continue playing, 4 AM for us xD

Anyway GG

PD: this was fun too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CYn-qNfXyQ

MvM Guild – Sorrow´s Furnace

(edited by PBruce.4507)

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

I am annoyed up to the highest levels with the borderlands bashing their Eternal Battlegrounds force.

In summation, the purpose for this whole section is to say that those of you who are die hard Borderlands veterans shouldnt bash on part of your own community of players, were all a team and sometimes we pick up the slack for you.

If only there was a way to privately talk to the only person (your guildmate) that actually bashed EBG in this thread.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

jaycatano.6738

I am annoyed up to the highest levels with the borderlands bashing their Eternal Battlegrounds force.

In summation, the purpose for this whole section is to say that those of you who are die hard Borderlands veterans shouldnt bash on part of your own community of players, were all a team and sometimes we pick up the slack for you.

If only there was a way to privately talk to the only person (your guildmate) that actually bashed EBG in this thread.

I’m not the only one, there’s been others in other threads and in game that have bashed on ebg. I’ll admit that I did bash on them without even considering that they might have gotten better though.

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Ninya.3942

Ninya.3942

If you were fighting an actual RE zerg at the grub it sure as heck was not being commanded by Ethersin lol

As for them leaving, if Ethersin was there they may have gone to do something else…but since you fought them at the grub that probably just means they were like “meh let’s go do some PvE”.

Elementalist Class Lead
Rethesis [RE] – Tarnished Coast
http://rethesis.com/