Posted by: Xephyron.4702

Xephyron.4702

KN probably would match up better with SoS

5/3 T3 Kaineng/Maguuma/Yak's Bend

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

If KN drops SoS goes up, so that likely can’t happen.

score update

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Gatharin.2674

Gatharin.2674

Score Update. -witty comment inserted here-

Attachments:

Maguuma WvW

in WvW

Pinko.2076

Considering they’re both guardians, they probably accidentally whirled through the gate. The commander always tells people to get out of the tower when they glitch through. It’s a very easy gate to accidentally pop into.

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

I doubt it was on purpose because it’s insanely easy to glitch through that gate on accident, especially for a greatsword guardian. But I wasn’t there, so I dunno.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

That whole tower seems to be easy to glitch into. I see it often. It is a pain if they don’t just jump off/port when it happens tho instead of attacking.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

in WvW

Posted by: StealthSnake.9134

StealthSnake.9134

If KN drops SoS goes up, so that likely can’t happen.

score update

As long as Kaineng stays 2nd and SoS keeps gaining points then I can see SoS replacing Yaks instead.

Honestly though I don’t want that since that would make it even easier for us during NA time.

Stealth Snake – Necro
Maguuma~ : 3

in WvW

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

Mag isn’t a bunch of hackers, so It was most likely an accident

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in WvW

Posted by: Nyx Xox.3540

Nyx Xox.3540

Actually it was on purpose I joined their party. They did it mult. times, and they weren’t the only ones inside. They were just the ones out of 6 I was able to screenshot

And Im not judging the whole server on this group either. So please don’t think I am.

Its Nyx Yo
[CNB] Guild leader/Commander
Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Posted by: Xephyron.4702

Xephyron.4702

You would think the tower glitch that has been out for so long is fixed by now……………

in WvW

Pinko.2076

Actually it was on purpose I joined their party. They did it mult. times, and they weren’t the only ones inside. They were just the ones out of 6 I was able to screenshot

And Im not judging the whole server on this group either. So please don’t think I am.

We had like 50-60 people in that train, and we were dpsing it down, so I can still see 6 people glitching through unintentionally

I was there when the commander was telling anyone who glitched through to get out. Up to you to believe it, but it’s hardly a hack to do a whirl ability against that reinforced gate.

in WvW

Nyx Xox.3540

We had like 50-60 people in that train, and we were dpsing it down, so I can still see 6 people glitching through unintentionally

I was there when the commander was telling anyone who glitched through to get out. Up to you to believe it, but it’s hardly a hack to do a whirl ability against that reinforced gate.

Not saying I don’t believe the commander was saying that. I’m saying those people knew what they were doing as I joined their party and said something to one of them who laughed at me and then killed siege then came back in when we had more up.

Its Nyx Yo
Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Posted by: rice.5376

rice.5376

You would think the tower glitch that has been out for so long is fixed by now...............

ikr, either way I find it funny that they all just said hackers, when this issue has been known for a while.

I highly doubt they did it on purpose over and over again, and if they did, just kill them. You out number them inside. Or, punt them off the edge.

Bacon, Bacon, BACON!
Bubônix: Engy
Server: Maguuma Guild: [PYRO]

in WvW

Nyx Xox.3540

You would think the tower glitch that has been out for so long is fixed by now……………

ikr, either way I find it funny that they all just said hackers, when this issue has been known for a while.

I highly doubt they did it on purpose over and over again, and if they did, just kill them. You out number them inside. Or, punt them off the edge.

Again they did it on purpose. I talked to one of them. Who laughed at me and said they’ll keep doing it and they did. Id give you the name, but I way pointed and they kicked me from party so I lose the whole chat while I was way pointing. They were GOON (the person I talked too)

Its Nyx Yo
Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

rice.5376

Again they did it on purpose. I talked to one of them. Who laughed at me and said they’ll keep doing it and they did. Id give you the name, but I way pointed and they kicked me from party so I lose the whole chat while I was way pointing. They were GOON (the person I talked too)

Do you have screen shots of this being said? (don’t post them public, a pm will work)

Bacon, Bacon, BACON!

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Pretty sure he’s saying he didn’t get one.

in WvW

rice.5376

wellkitten my brain is fried. Needs more bacon and coffee.

Edit : What?!? my message was coming up blank.

Bacon, Bacon, BACON!

in WvW

Posted by: John Widdin.9618

John Widdin.9618

^this
putting in crazy hours is just going to burn people out. We may have the heart to want to be better, but we no longer have the coverage. Guilds putting in unreasonable hours will just end in more transfers.

You guys just need to get it out of your heads, that higher tier = better server. If you guys play extremely well, your names will get out there. You don’t need to have 100% coverage and fight in tier 1.

Zachary ~ Mesmer/ John Widdin ~ Warrior/ Zazmataz ~ Engineer
Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]

in WvW

Nyx Xox.3540

*she, but yes that’s what I’m saying. Idk if everyone knows this but when you get kicked while zoning party chat poofs.

Its Nyx Yo
Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

rice.5376

*she, but yes that’s what I’m saying. Idk if everyone knows this but when you get kicked while zoning party chat poofs.

I did not know that, that’s weird that it does it.

Bacon, Bacon, BACON!

in WvW

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

Well it’s probably because they were in [GOON] and goons ruin everything.

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

Well now we know that GOON guild and iLL guild are hackers. Obviously, look at their name.

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

(edited by CHIPS.6018)

in WvW

saiyr.3071

I don’t get it. What’s a GOON?

in WvW

rice.5376

I don’t get it. What’s a GOON?

Goonies never say die.

Bacon, Bacon, BACON!

in WvW

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

Personally I’m not concerned with GOON. It’s the Maguuma Mob I worry about. Anyone else hear that grawl here…“Smash them!” :P

Attachments:

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

in WvW

Posted by: gatsu.2813

gatsu.2813

I’m the commander for the Mag Karma train and I want to personally apologize about the incident at the NW tower on Kain BL. To my recollection, the gate has always been bugged and players attacking the gate at melee range will pass through with abilities that alters their position (leap, whirl, blink, etc). This only applies to that particular tower and only when it has reinforced door, so I think there is something wrong with the coding in that area. As such, I told everyone inside the tower to get out and not to attack anything inside until the door is down. Also, you guys put down alot of arrowcarts which has forced us to respond with a Warmachine like tactic that we picked up when you guys climbed up the ranks.

Anyways, its been fun Kaineng and I hope we get some good fights next week^^

in WvW

JudgeD.5673

Thank you, cmmdr. I apologize for what was said about it in the screen I posted. Personally, I would be satisfied with taking towers in under a minute without hacks, which I believe was the goal.

CrSy/LaWz

in WvW

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

I hate when people have to resort to hacks. Can’t beat arrow carts so lets just hack. You already outnumbered us in our own BL, yet loosing to Ac’s would have been to much for your egos?

That gate is bugged, as others have pointed it. I did it once by using magnetic grasp on someone just as they entered the portal. I was just as confused about it as the defenders. I went up the stairs and jumped back outside because I don’t take advantage of bugs. This was months ago. Nice to see they haven’t fixed it yet. GJ!

Attachments:

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

(edited by katniss.6735)

in WvW

Posted by: jaegerx.1693

jaegerx.1693

I hate when people have to resort to hacks. Can’t beat arrow carts so lets just hack. You already outnumbered us in our own BL, yet loosing to Ac’s would have been to much for your egos?

When did Jesse Cox transfer?

in WvW

Posted by: SquirtyMagoo.8321

SquirtyMagoo.8321

No… we’re winning because we have people who log on every day to go to WvW and our participation doesn’t take a huge hit after the weekend is over. From the score trends the past few weeks, that’s kinda a no-brainer.

It’s sad to say but our reset participation isn’t as big as everyone thinks. Even during the NA prime time we had only enough to man 3 BLs ( nobody on Yaks BL at all ) and were solidly behind because of this during prime time. I think people confuse our guilds putting in more effort on reset with ‘increased participation’. The truth is guilds like FBA that held mags keep for 20+ hours with 10 people can’t do that during the weekdays. Similarly the NA guilds that stayed up late on reset to paint the map can’t do that every night.

I wish we had big reset participation. Unfortunately its just our remaining guilds putting in extraordinary effort when they can afford to (i.e. at the weekends but not during weekdays).

You had the other servers outmanned on every BL throughout SEA time and had your PPT swing over +600. No matter how you cut it, that’s big compared to the other servers.

If you would just read what I said…

Most of our NA stayed up all night, certain guilds for a day straight to acheive that PPT. We do have some residual SEA players after WM left, but that effort was mostly NA, hence why it isn’t repeated every night.
Also we do not have nearly enough numbers to outman all 4 maps during SEA, our zerg just went map to map painting each in turn till they were all done (like you currently do with your NA).

Again, I just wish to emphasise Kain is not a ‘weekend only’ server, that is just when people can afford to stay online all night and wait till you all log off to get PPT.

in WvW

Posted by: luwe.1496

luwe.1496

We’re more like a weekend overtime server because those are the only days wherein we can play straight even after the other servers log off. On weekdays, just like everyone else we can only play on our free time.

in WvW

Posted by: Darkwing.2081

Darkwing.2081

Actually it was on purpose I joined their party.

HEY GUYS. KAINENG USES SPIES!!! SPIES!!!

in WvW

JudgeD.5673

Man, fighting PYRO feels like a 70 hr workweek. I’m the suicidal eng who been flitting around KN BL a good bit of the day and seems every time I turn around, there goes another one. LOL I was at garrison water gate a bit ago and had a PYRO sylvari run past me. They’re everywhere, I tell ya… :P

CrSy/LaWz

in WvW

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

Man, fighting PYRO feels like a 70 hr workweek. I’m the suicidal eng who been flitting around KN BL a good bit of the day and seems every time I turn around, there goes another one. LOL I was at garrison water gate a bit ago and had a PYRO sylvari run past me. They’re everywhere, I tell ya… :P

We tend to go wherever we’re needed. In this case, it’s KN and occasionally Mag BL. Gotta say, however, that Garrison in KN is a ton of fun right now.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in WvW

JudgeD.5673

Yeah, thought I saw you in inner earlier. Though I daresay that the change to ACs has helped with that immensely. Eh, the times, they are achangin’….

CrSy/LaWz

in WvW

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

Hey [BV] south supply camp at windmill is fight club. Way to be cool.

in WvW

saiyr.3071

They’re just mad that they couldn’t down us even with their spawn advantage and attempts to build arrow carts. Be nice.

in WvW

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

LOL BV

they like to constantly lose even numbered fights then jump on your body after they win out numbering you 2 to 1.

i love it

in WvW

Posted by: Albo.7605

Albo.7605

LOL BV

they like to constantly lose even numbered fights then jump on your body after they win out numbering you 2 to 1.

i love it

Haters gonna hate.

in WvW

Posted by: Boose.6201

Boose.6201

Of course your going to hold us back at our spawn with our MAYBE 20 people group tops.

You guys run together with 20+ as a mega group vrs our 10 person group and you call that fair?

Then when we do push you back out and you all hide in your tower while we kill the stragglers, which would be your “2 to 1”

(edited by Boose.6201)

in WvW

Pinko.2076

Of course your going to hold us back at our spawn with our MAYBE 20 people group tops.

Then when we do push you back out and you all hide in your tower while we kill the stragglers, which would be your “2 to 1”

Trolls gonna Trolls

What? The second time we fought you at spawn it was even, and we all got full 25 stacks over the entire affair. You downed 4 people total over 6 minutes, and didn’t hard down anyone. We backed off to save our garrison from a KN ninja attempt.

Assuming you’re [bv].

in WvW

Posted by: Boose.6201

Boose.6201

Let us know when you want to fight club, so you can prove numbers mean nothing.

in WvW

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

We would be happy to have a fight club. How about tomorrow? 6pm server time? What works for you guys?

in WvW

Posted by: jaycatano.6738

jaycatano.6738

I fought a number of you guys 1v1 a few days ago was pretty fun. Only one I couldn’t beat out of the 5 I faced (i think it was 5) was that ele and that ended in a tie. I was glad you guys decided to 1v1 me though instead of all coming in at once, that would’ve sucked.

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

in WvW

JudgeD.5673

Hacking aside, I should like to point out that skill can be trumped by numbers. For example, a good thief can easily take out 5 ppl that are not used to fighting thieves (I’m generalizing). However, I daresay the thief would have to be really good to take down 10 ppl. At that point, most would likely stealth and run off. But then again, WvW, in the end, is just a numbers game, and we just don’t have the numbers during NA prime. I’m sure that there are skilled ppl on Mag, but that is hard to see when there’s numerical advantage.
(And yes, I expect some form of rebuttal. Mag is known for their…eh…“forum skills”.)

CrSy/LaWz

in WvW

Posted by: shagworth.5017

shagworth.5017

You’re completely delusional if you think zoomhacks and or screen resolution exploits are isolated to one server. It’s a game wide problem and not server specific. That isn’t to justify it as a ’It’s ok if we do it because they do it’ type thing…I think it’s a kitten move no matter who does it.

in WvW

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

All these servers trying to sponge off the Maguuma swag.
And spreading illusions of grandeur.

You live vicariously through us!

So stop frontin’.

Audi 5000.

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Hacking aside, I should like to point out that skill can be trumped by numbers. For example, a good thief can easily take out 5 ppl that are not used to fighting thieves (I’m generalizing). However, I daresay the thief would have to be really good to take down 10 ppl. At that point, most would likely stealth and run off. But then again, WvW, in the end, is just a numbers game, and we just don’t have the numbers during NA prime. I’m sure that there are skilled ppl on Mag, but that is hard to see when there’s numerical advantage.
(And yes, I expect some form of rebuttal. Mag is known for their…eh…“forum skills”.)

You have the weekends to see even numbers. And that’s all the rebuttal I have. You are right that when you outnumber like mad skill matters a lot less, and we’ve made the same complaints when on the other side, but the match doesn’t really start that unevenly.

in WvW

Posted by: jaegerx.1693

jaegerx.1693

Rethesis Guild
Kaineng Server (too poor to transfer)

This is honestly my favorite thing. You transferred to a bandwagon server and got stuck there.