A Quick Update on DBL

A Quick Update on DBL

in WvW

Posted by: Chinchilla.1785

Chinchilla.1785

What was the OP about again?

I thought it was something along the lines of: Here were some issues with DBL, and here is what ANET did to accommodate.

Or is that wrong? Then I read on, and everything is completely derailed! Useless.

RISE guild best guild super RPers trash blob guild [RISE] masters of the die on inc technique.

Trinity Of Our EU Lords [Kazo] Zudo Jason Betta

A Quick Update on DBL

in WvW

Posted by: Rashagar.8349

Rashagar.8349

Oh I have. I haven’t participated in the last several dbl threads, the only reason I popped up in this one was because of the dev’s snarky comment.

Dev snark was the best part of this thread after the quite excellent OP.

A Quick Update on DBL

in WvW

Posted by: Sviel.7493

Sviel.7493

What was the OP about again?

I thought it was something along the lines of: Here were some issues with DBL, and here is what ANET did to accommodate.

Or is that wrong? Then I read on, and everything is completely derailed! Useless.

Yeah, these threads tend to derail and I’m way too happy to ride the trainwreck all the way to the end. I have a few more informative threads in the works (research pending) where I’ll be more clear in the OP that I don’t want it to devolve into this sort of mess again.

On the bright side, it’s the messy threads that let me know what sort of issues I should look into first.

A Quick Update on DBL

in WvW

Posted by: Fremtid.3528

Fremtid.3528

I like DBL /shrug

A Quick Update on DBL

in WvW

Posted by: DaVid Darksoul.4985

DaVid Darksoul.4985

Would love to have the original version of DBL back. That was a helluva fun map, although then as now I think towers need 2 supply depot

WAR Platinum Necro, HoD BL roamer/defender. Solo Keep/Tower capper.