in WvW

Posted by: Deadplanet.3810

Deadplanet.3810

Just wanted to say TY!

Account bound WXP

in WvW

Posted by: defrule.7236

defrule.7236

Suddenly, I starting viewing Anet in a different light. Thank you so much!

Account bound WXP

in WvW

Posted by: SIXMO.7042

SIXMO.7042

the players who have alts is going to get 5 easy ranks for each alt. as a player who doesnt have any alts i want a 10 rank boost scrool. thank you

“All earned World XP on an account will be put into a single pool.

The sum of those points will determine the world rank and World Ability Points available to each character on the account."

;)

i am talking about the first 5 ranks which are easier

Rank WXP required for next rank
1 1000
2 1000
3 1000
4 2000
5+ 5000

Yes I know, they are referring to Wxp, not Wranks, so basically they will take all wxp your characters have made and apply it to your account.

example :

I have 2 char rank 10 = my account will be rank 16 ( not 20 )

Correct, that is exactly how it will work.

my english wasnt enought to understand that, now i get it

the world is yours

Account bound WXP

in WvW

Posted by: Night Hawk Ix.7360

Night Hawk Ix.7360

Bravo Anet Bravo!

Mez You Up
Blackgate

Account bound WXP

in WvW

Posted by: WhiteFang.5396

WhiteFang.5396

As a player from the 1st beta, lately i was so annoyed by Anet’s decisions, like Wxp bind to characters, and the crazy grinding path they looked to go to. I even had to take a breack of gw2 because it became unbereable at one point.

NOW, AFTER THIS NEWS, with Wxp going to be Account bound, i feel again that Anet might do good from now on..i REALLY HOPE that they will keep addresing to this kind of issues, as not all players “have fun” runing over and over dungeons or fractals…

THANK YOU for resuscitating my interst again in what i loved most in GW2, namely WvWvW. I can’t w8 to be able to use again my all 8 alts!

Account bound WXP

in WvW

Posted by: Brutal Arts.6307

Brutal Arts.6307

We never said we couldn’t do it. We said we weren’t going to do it. There is a large difference between things that we decide to do for design reasons and thing that are technical constraints. This was the former and was never stated to be the latter.

Finally we get accound-bound WXP, thank you so much!

Anyway, I wonder now why do you change your mind now about this topic. We’ve been told several times that you were never going to change character-bound to account-bound and now, without any previous notice we get it :O

Giving away free accounts for PR stunts, multiple discounts on the box price of the game and now this?
The answer is desperation.

You have gotten what you paid for, all that remains is biweekly gemshop pushing.

Account bound WXP

in WvW

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

I still think it’s weird that you should earn it once and spend it multiple times depending on how many characters you have.

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

Account bound WXP

in WvW

Posted by: Neph.2163

Neph.2163

Just to be clear, two rank 10s would produce a rank 17, not 16; and two rank 5s would produce a rank 7, not rank 6.

Account bound WXP

in WvW

Posted by: Merus.9475

Merus.9475

We never said we couldn’t do it. We said we weren’t going to do it. There is a large difference between things that we decide to do for design reasons and thing that are technical constraints. This was the former and was never stated to be the latter.

Finally we get accound-bound WXP, thank you so much!

Anyway, I wonder now why do you change your mind now about this topic. We’ve been told several times that you were never going to change character-bound to account-bound and now, without any previous notice we get it :O

Read the announcement: because the game’s getting a new system to diversify characters of the same profession, WvW no longer needs its own system. Diversity within professions is more important in WvW than in other modes because of how likely it is that you’ll be running with multiples of your profession. If it’s account-bound, it’s far easier to make homogenous builds – but that doesn’t matter as much as it used to.

Account bound WXP

in WvW

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

Finally one pointless self-made problem resolved. Now fix commander tags.

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

Account bound WXP

in WvW

Posted by: Noobix.3958

Noobix.3958

Oh my god. People have been asking for this change for months and now that it has been made, some are STILL bitter, jaded and cynical about the whole thing?! What are you to do Devon!

I am personally SO happy about this change, I am going to finally finish levelling all my alts to 80 and buy £30 worth of gems on the store right now! (Even though i have nothing to buy with them)

(edited by Noobix.3958)

Account bound WXP

in WvW

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

Maybe if they didn’t take months to find the wisdom in listening to their players that ACTUALLY play the stupid game we wouldn’t be bitter.

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

Account bound WXP

in WvW

Posted by: MrDark.8632

MrDark.8632

Maybe if they didn’t take months to find the wisdom in listening to their players that ACTUALLY play the stupid game we wouldn’t be bitter.

They already stated multiple times on the forums and again on the announcement why they didn’t. It’s not like they did it to annoy you.

~ Blue Darkpurr

Account bound WXP

in WvW

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

Well, well. Allow me to sign on the dotted line marked, “Thank you.” The WXP change is precisely what I and many others wanted; namely account bound Rank, and points assignable by char. Excellent.
Also: A GvG zone, AND a look-see into the structuring of Leagues? Not bad, folks. Not bad at all.

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

Account bound WXP

in WvW

Posted by: Jackie.1829

Jackie.1829

Aha, so what you mean to tell me, is that you were wrong in your initial choice, after all that is the only way that statement may be interpreted. Dont sugarcoat it with “design reasons”. The individuals working on WvW development figured character bound was better for the game and they were wrong.

Well, thanks I suppose. I am not particularly satisfied as several guilds and players I enjoy fighting against are steadily leaving the game. If only you guys did things sooner and realized all the other mistakes. Is the only way you will improve the game properly via desperation? I mean, it is no coincidence that this change and the gvg arena come within the same quarter, you dont have to admit anything, it is clear gw2 is struggling. In the future you should consider giving us what we want from the start instead of doing it as a panic response after damage is done.

November 2013 marks the only time Anet has done anything for WvW that I appreciate aside from the removal of culling.

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net
GW1 Rank 1 – 2 Gold Capes – [sC] [sup]

Account bound WXP

in WvW

Posted by: coglin.1867

coglin.1867

What is it with you guys just slapping words in peoples mouths everywhere.

I would love to see a link to a post in which the word never was used saying “never going to change”.

I guarantee you if another random poster puts words in your mouth in this fashion, your crying foul, reporting them, and starting a flame war.

A video on what weak PvPer’s and WvWer’s want.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q3em9s5I4c

Account bound WXP

in WvW

Posted by: Solstice.1097

Solstice.1097

They weren’t going to make WxP account bound due to it was being viewed as a wvw character progression alternative to standard leveling.

And yes, they changed their mind. There are several reasons for this including the community voicing concerns about alt-unfriendliness as well as fractals now becoming account-bound. Also, the badges of honor and WxP consumables have already been account bound this whole time so it’s not as huge of a leap as it may sound.

But I am REALLY thankful for this change. I have 3 tags on my mes, ele, war, and combined they are rank 355 but individually none of them are above 160. Just because I play different classes depending on what we need doesn’t mean I should be a lower WvW rank than people who have never stepped out of their class.

I.M.O. GW2 accounts should just have 1 character that has separate levels for each class, similar to how you have a separate level for each crafting profession.

It would always be the same toon so soulbound and account bound would be the same thing. Then eventually they could add cross-class enhancements. Something like you have your main class and you pick a subclass. Example you could be level 80 mesmer and if you also have warrior level 80 and make it your subclass you could then slot one of your utility skills with a warrior ability and you would get an extra 20 trait points to spend on warrior traits.

Bad example but i really like it when games do that.

Account bound WXP

in WvW

Posted by: Katz.5143

Katz.5143

Thanks for this change. I love it when we have alt friendly changes.

It’s a kitten conspiracy. Kittens gonna be kittens. All is vain!

Account bound WXP

in WvW

Posted by: AngelicLoki.1625

AngelicLoki.1625

There are a lot of people who are giving Devon a lot of crap in this thread for saying they chose to not make the change earlier, but you have to remember that character bound vs account bound changes based on the intention of the system. I also prefer account bound, but I’m not going to slander them simply because they changed their direction with the system.

Character bound is perfectly fine if you can get maximum benefit with only a small amount of effort, the ramp up is needed to learn the system, and the masteries are different enough to justify a different set on each toon. This may have been their initial intention with the system. As they progressed and added new masteries though, they realized the system was getting too long to have it bound to a character. Once they decided they liked the direction of the system, and wanted to keep extending it, the choice was made to make it “officially” account bound. Now that it’s account bound instead of character bound, they are free to pursue new options that may not have been feasible prior.

Account bound WXP

in WvW

Posted by: Darius Glazkov.9750

Darius Glazkov.9750

wow that was quick :P

thanks for listening to the community, well done!!

in what way is this quick? we’ve been asking for this since wxp was added.

Rékka
Second Law [Scnd]

Account bound WXP

in WvW

Posted by: psizone.8437

psizone.8437

On the off chance that Devon is still reading this thread I’ll copy/paste my comment from another thread.

“All earned World XP on an account will be put into a single pool.”
I’m curious as to whether or not they’re going to include the WXP earned by characters that have been deleted.
For example, I had a level 80 human warrior that I played a bunch of WvW with but decided he looked terrible and much preferred the charr equivalent and created a new warrior. I just deleted the human just over a fortnight ago since he was just wasted space.
I’ll certainly feel slightly annoyed if his WXP didn’t count. But then again, it would technically be my fault for deleting him.
That said, I am definitely looking forward to this change. Might even put a little guard leech on my ranger… Sweet, sweet condition damage.

Brotherhood of Blub [blub]

Account bound WXP

in WvW

Posted by: Cardovillian.2403

Cardovillian.2403

I’m not a forum participant usually, I lurk a lot, but generally just look in to see what’s happening, but I feel driven to post here because this (along with the CDI) typifies why GW2 is such a great game to be a part of. The devs have a genuine interest in what the players have to say and they aren’t afraid to say, “You know what? You’re right, we should do this thing that you’re asking for, even though we thought it wasn’t a good idea, because you’ve convinced us that you know what you’re talking about.” I used to play LOTRO, and hell could that game have done with a bit of this attitude…

Account bound WXP

in WvW

Posted by: OliverLogan.7145

OliverLogan.7145

the players who have alts is going to get 5 easy ranks for each alt. as a player who doesnt have any alts i want a 10 rank boost scrool. thank you

“All earned World XP on an account will be put into a single pool.

The sum of those points will determine the world rank and World Ability Points available to each character on the account."

;)

i am talking about the first 5 ranks which are easier

Rank WXP required for next rank
1 1000
2 1000
3 1000
4 2000
5+ 5000

Yes I know, they are referring to Wxp, not Wranks, so basically they will take all wxp your characters have made and apply it to your account.

example :

I have 2 char rank 10 = my account will be rank 16 ( not 20 )

Correct, that is exactly how it will work.

I’d also like to thank the developers and everyone in the community that nagged for the change! It was great news to hear about it.

Just quoting that little bit there because I was just considering the possibility of making alts to farm the first 5 levels quickly, but Anet has already taken it into account. gg

Turning Dolyaks into [Slab of Red Meat] since 2012.

Account bound WXP

in WvW

Posted by: KyreneZA.8617

KyreneZA.8617

I don’t really care for the reasons it was ‘never’ going to be made account bound, or the reasons it will now become account bound. All I’m going to say is that after 7 months of playing this game, the wife and I will be buying gems with $s.

Recently returned to…
Aurora Glade some random MegaServer™, always being asked to volunteer for that buff…
Ranger | Necromancer | Warrior | Engineer | Thief

Account bound WXP

in WvW

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

On the off chance that Devon is still reading this thread I’ll copy/paste my comment from another thread.

I’m curious as to whether or not they’re going to include the WXP earned by characters that have been deleted.
For example, I had a level 80 human warrior that I played a bunch of WvW with but decided he looked terrible and much preferred the charr equivalent and created a new warrior. I just deleted the human just over a fortnight ago since he was just wasted space.
I’ll certainly feel slightly annoyed if his WXP didn’t count. But then again, it would technically be my fault for deleting him.
That said, I am definitely looking forward to this change. Might even put a little guard leech on my ranger… Sweet, sweet condition damage.

That is… a good question. I have deleted 2 level 80 characters not long ago, who had some ranks. Might be worth it.

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

Account bound WXP

in WvW

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

That is… a good question. I have deleted 2 level 80 characters not long ago, who had some ranks. Might be worth it.

wow. greedy much?

Account bound WXP

in WvW

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

wow. greedy much?

Hmm dunno seems like a valid question to me. They did say we never would see the acount bound wxp so what to do if you need the slots? :/

Account bound WXP

in WvW

Posted by: Patrikan Habaton.2548

Patrikan Habaton.2548

I think it’s pretty unfair to not reset wxp ranks to about 100.. I mean there were so many arguments when you reseted fractal lvls back to 30 that you would do the same with wxp… you don’t I’m really dissapointed… how can I Keep up with palyers that now have a accwide high rank with more skills… ? You should let everyone start on even footage every season and reset the ranks… otherwise it’s just unfair because ppl have an Advantage starting in the season over ppl that just Play the Content. You took hours and hours of work I could have invested in wxp when you released the fractal update. you took away my work.. I want now to kindly request that you could set me on equal footage to the hardcore wvw Players… I mean whats the Problem they had fun playing wvw they didn’t do it for some number, did they?

first scale 81 fractals

Account bound WXP

in WvW

Posted by: Goel.9127

Goel.9127

I think it’s pretty unfair to not reset wxp ranks to about 100.. I mean there were so many arguments when you reseted fractal lvls back to 30 that you would do the same with wxp… you don’t I’m really dissapointed… how can I Keep up with palyers that now have a accwide high rank with more skills… ? You should let everyone start on even footage every season and reset the ranks… otherwise it’s just unfair because ppl have an Advantage starting in the season over ppl that just Play the Content. You took hours and hours of work I could have invested in wxp when you released the fractal update. you took away my work.. I want now to kindly request that you could set me on equal footage to the hardcore wvw Players… I mean whats the Problem they had fun playing wvw they didn’t do it for some number, did they?

I’ve only earned 120 ranks, and I don’t want this at all. Reward people for their dedication.

80 Guardian
Founder, “Free Buff Movement” [BUFF], BG

Account bound WXP

in WvW

Posted by: Morinmeth.9823

Morinmeth.9823

I’m really against this. If this happens, it could be the worst decision ever made, after a line of wonderful decisions by Anet, and I’m pretty sure many people would take a break or even quit the game.

You didn’t even sit down to count how many ranks you need to keep guard leech/applied fortitude, which are like, essential. Let me spoil that for you, you need to be rank 230. It’s easy, don’t worry. Instead, you just said “100”, because it sounds good and that’s what suits you. Gaming companies don’t think this way and they shouldn’t think this way.

You can’t keep up with hardcore WvW players and you shouldn’t keep up, if you don’t go as hardcore as them. That simple. Fractal level resetted because it simply is not the same thing as WvW ranks. The only advantage these players got over you is the luxury of wielding more siege machines on master level, nothing more.

Even worse, if ranks resetted each season, it would pretty much ruin the whole progress system they have established. Please refrain from suggesting what suits you, and think what suits the community as a whole.

Account bound WXP

in WvW

Patrikan Habaton.2548

I’m really against this. If this happens, it could be the worst decision ever made, after a line of wonderful decisions by Anet, and I’m pretty sure many people would take a break or even quit the game.

You didn’t even sit down to count how many ranks you need to keep guard leech/applied fortitude, which are like, essential. Let me spoil that for you, you need to be rank 230. It’s easy, don’t worry. Instead, you just said “100”, because it sounds good and that’s what suits you. Gaming companies don’t think this way and they shouldn’t think this way.

You can’t keep up with hardcore WvW players and you shouldn’t keep up, if you don’t go as hardcore as them. That simple. Fractal level resetted because it simply is not the same thing as WvW ranks. The only advantage these players got over you is the luxury of wielding more siege machines on master level, nothing more.

Even worse, if ranks resetted each season, it would pretty much ruin the whole progress system they have established. Please refrain from suggesting what suits you, and think what suits the community as a whole.

It’s funny how you think it’s fair to take away my hard work but it would be unfair if they touch yours…. … it’s no diffrent Thing we both invested time me to get Karma when completing lower Levels and have Access to high lvl fractals.. you to gain Access to Special skills ect… The only luxury I got was to Play scale 80 fractals this is way minor than having the luxury of additional skills.. in my opignon this is gamebreaking issue… I mean you seem to be one of those who think it’s good when I loose my Progression on what I played but why shoulnd’t you loose your Progression for what you played? why should I care about what you invested, since it’s just not fair as a fact to not be on equal footage with a Player who have guardstacks!

I just Suggestion something that should be taken into consideration since they did the equal Thing on an other sector of the game with same arguments you could do it here…

first scale 81 fractals

Account bound WXP

in WvW

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

No, it’s not unfair.

They reduced fractals to 30, because the new 31-50 can’t be compared to the old ones.

No one had to deal with instabilities before, and so, no one had earned the new 31-50. No matter how many of the old 31-80 they did, that can’t be compared with the new ones because the old ones didn’t have instabilities.
So, to make things fair, all start at 30, so all start in equal footage, and all have to deal with the instabilities before going up.

In WXP, there’s nothing new replacing something old.

You could have earned all your WXP just by killing dolyaks, and you will still be able to do just that once it becomes account bound. So even after WXP becomes account-bound people is still in equal footage. Those who did more, have more WXP. Those who did less, have less WXP, nothing else changes.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

Account bound WXP

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

Vindicated! Just kidding… happy to see the designers changed their minds on this. Good to see a game company listening to the community and adjusting the game from that feedback.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

Account bound WXP

in WvW

Posted by: Morinmeth.9823

Morinmeth.9823

It’s funny how you think it’s fair to take away my hard work but it would be unfair if they touch yours…. … it’s no diffrent Thing we both invested time me to get Karma when completing lower Levels and have Access to high lvl fractals.. you to gain Access to Special skills ect… The only luxury I got was to Play scale 80 fractals this is way minor than having the luxury of additional skills.. in my opignon this is gamebreaking issue… I mean you seem to be one of those who think it’s good when I loose my Progression on what I played but why shoulnd’t you loose your Progression for what you played? why should I care about what you invested, since it’s just not fair as a fact to not be on equal footage with a Player who have guardstacks!

I just Suggestion something that should be taken into consideration since they did the equal Thing on an other sector of the game with same arguments you could do it here…

You use the word “gamebreaking” in such a light mannered way, that I really doubt that you even know what it means.

Fractals resetted because of the total overhaul the developers did. They also resetted because of the leaderboards. Fractals, are also just a small part of PvE.

What you’re talking about, is WvW itself, completely different things.

You didn’t mention only one reset, you mentioned multiple ones, which you compare with the Fractal one that happened just because of an overhaul. You compare two completely different things and you expect “justice” just because you prefered to do fractals instead of WvW. Isn’t that unfair for a person like me who prefered to do a lot more WvW over fractals?

If WvW goes under a massive overhaul, maps change completely, objectives change completely and even abilities change completely, yes, I will accept a soft reset.

And as a matter of fact, you even mentioned you don’t even have guard stacks. You don’t sound as the most experienced player in WvW to me, you sound more like a hardcore PvE player, since you did so much fracts and all.

Account bound WXP

in WvW

Sirendor.1394

wow. greedy much?

What’s greedy about that? Lol, have you ever deleted one level 80 character (I deleted 4)? Guess not, scared too loose all your shiny exotics and all your precious time?

Hypocrite much?

Account bound WXP

in WvW

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

wow. greedy much?

What’s greedy about that? Lol, have you ever deleted one level 80 character (I deleted 4)? Guess not, scared too loose all your shiny exotics and all your precious time?

Hypocrite much?

??? L2Make sense plz.

Account bound WXP

in WvW

Sirendor.1394

wow. greedy much?

Hypocrite much?

??? L2Make sense plz.

Ah god. Either you’re a troll or a fool. Should never have responded in the first place.

Edit: Oh wait, you’re a forum warrior.

Account bound WXP

in WvW

Patrikan Habaton.2548

You use the word “gamebreaking” in such a light mannered way, that I really doubt that you even know what it means.

Fractals resetted because of the total overhaul the developers did. They also resetted because of the leaderboards. Fractals, are also just a small part of PvE.

What you’re talking about, is WvW itself, completely different things.

You didn’t mention only one reset, you mentioned multiple ones, which you compare with the Fractal one that happened just because of an overhaul. You compare two completely different things and you expect “justice” just because you prefered to do fractals instead of WvW. Isn’t that unfair for a person like me who prefered to do a lot more WvW over fractals?

If WvW goes under a massive overhaul, maps change completely, objectives change completely and even abilities change completely, yes, I will accept a soft reset.

And as a matter of fact, you even mentioned you don’t even have guard stacks. You don’t sound as the most experienced player in WvW to me, you sound more like a hardcore PvE player, since you did so much fracts and all.

Trust me I played fractals again to scale 50.. there is no big overhaul in it yes they added new map wich they do as well in wvw with the new EBJP and Edge of the Mists .. so they’re on the same spot there overhaul the System well as much as they did with introducing bloodlust or the season wich introduce LEADERBAORDS that are completly new as the leaderboards of fractals. Btw Fractal leaderboards or not out yet you know why ? because already 100’s of ppl sitting on scale 50 again ( me included). trust me the changes in wvw are way bigger than the ones made in fractals. yet you guys think it’s fair to delete our work but not yours…

first scale 81 fractals

Account bound WXP

in WvW

Posted by: Theftwind.8976

Theftwind.8976

With a total of 398 world ranks scattered across 9 characters I appreciate this move. My highest toon has 158 world ranks, my second 123. Now I can at least play my other toons more without feeling that I am lacking something that the 2 advanced characters have. I have not done the math and since WXP scales in the amount required to level even if I get 200 ranks across all toons I will be happily rewarded for all my hard work.

I applaud the move ANET.

Theftwind (HoD)

Account bound WXP

in WvW

Posted by: Atherakhia.4086

Atherakhia.4086

The only thing left now is for ANet to make dyes account bound and I’ll be one happy camper!

Account bound WXP

in WvW

Posted by: Topology.8931

Topology.8931

Now that this change is going to go live eventually, ANet should introduce achievements for attaining specific world ranks. Even if it’s just a few points per title threshold, that would really help those of us who only WvW and have less than 5k AP as a result. Plus, it would further bring in line AP gain for WvW vs. sPvP.

Yak’s Bend – Toposword 80 Warrior [TPR]

Account bound WXP

in WvW

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

The only thing left now is for ANet to make dyes account bound and I’ll be one happy camper!

Imagine if duplicate consumed dyes were just placed in your inventory… So many dyes…

Account bound WXP

in WvW

Posted by: psizone.8437

psizone.8437

wow. greedy much?

Maybe a little, yes. But in fairness, I deleted him with the knowledge that his WXP was useless in the long run, but if it can be salvaged now that WXP is account bound then I could afford an extra mastery or two for siege weapons so I can help my server even more than I do now.

Might even help me get over the fact that I forgot to use his skill points up before deleting him, haha. A few hundred down the drain. At least I made 15-20 gold off of deleting him.

Brotherhood of Blub [blub]

Account bound WXP

in WvW

Posted by: KillEveryoneElse.3940

KillEveryoneElse.3940

Woo easy mode for all the trolls out there…

I want a legendary on all chars when my 1st has it too…
I want my skill points share on all chars….
etc etc.

still its guaranteed to bring more uplevel alts to WVW so roll on

Account bound WXP

in WvW

Posted by: WhiteAndMilky.2514

WhiteAndMilky.2514

They could put something in where you can’t access your points until level 80 or something.

I REALLY hope this system doesn’t split points between characters as some people have suggested.

I hope it works like:
Rank 200
Warrior gets 200 points to spend
Engineer gets 200 points to spend
Both can have unique set-ups.

I hope it DOESN’T work like:
Warrior uses 150 points
Engineer only has 50 points left to use

Very excited to see this change, please do it right!

Could we get an official response on this detail? Thank you!

I play all the things 80. Pew Pew Pew. Killin joor commanders.
4 Warriors, 3 Rangers, 3 Mesmers, 2 Engineers, 2 Guardians, and Necro, Thf, Ele
-Beastygate Beast Milk, OG BG Veteran Native

(edited by WhiteAndMilky.2514)

Account bound WXP

in WvW

Posted by: Sarrs.4831

Sarrs.4831

Imagine if duplicate consumed dyes were just placed in your inventory… So many dyes…

I’d have like, half a dozen cocoas, lol.

I hope it works like:
Rank 200

As it reads, this sounds exactly like how it’ll be.

Nalhadia – Kaineng

Account bound WXP

in WvW

Posted by: WhiteAndMilky.2514

WhiteAndMilky.2514

I’d have like, half a dozen cocoas, lol.

I hope it works like:
Rank 200

As it reads, this sounds exactly like how it’ll be.

I believe so as well, but it’s not worded such that would let me believe thats the only way it might happen.

I play all the things 80. Pew Pew Pew. Killin joor commanders.
4 Warriors, 3 Rangers, 3 Mesmers, 2 Engineers, 2 Guardians, and Necro, Thf, Ele
-Beastygate Beast Milk, OG BG Veteran Native

Account bound WXP

in WvW

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

I believe this calls for…

SQEEEEEE!!

Thank you. That is all.

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.