Blacktide/Vizunah Square/Seafarer's Rest

in WvW

Posted by: rhuobe.5137

rhuobe.5137

I like to play against sfr they unstuff many players falling like flies, they must be for many berserk team that serves nothing in rvr

in WvW

Posted by: Shadow.3475

Shadow.3475

It is still like 9hours left off the week so no one won yet.

in WvW

Posted by: Tygra.4570

Tygra.4570

We’re like you then. But we saw so many servers trying to take our spot that our organization remains unmachted.
That’s what makes us stay in T1, not our skill in the battles.

The French Flair [FF]

in WvW

Posted by: Hjulstad.6317

Hjulstad.6317

typing from ipad got this weird and multiposted……

Member of TUP
@
Aurora Glade

(edited by Hjulstad.6317)

in WvW

Posted by: Hjulstad.6317

Hjulstad.6317

Wow.. Talk about a bounch of sad ppl..

Its pathetic with all the pie throwing between the servers really.. Only few here can take a win or loss without bashing..

Yeah, Some guilds on SFR use the culling bug, do I like it? No, absolutely not.. But what will make these guilds stop abusing this? A fix made by Anet.. Pretty sure its not Only On SFR this happens since ive seen enemies doing so aswell.. But i can Only comment on SFR part since im there...

Scouts and spies going to other servers are cowards and losers and so are their guilds for allowing it, but not the server... And what could fix this? Anet changing transfers... If you are weak you cheat...

Most of the stuff ppl are crying over are Anets fault.. Do they tell ppl to abuse these things? No, but its in human nature to take the easy way to victory. ( not everyone wants the easiest way but many do like the uber skills of a train with 30 ppl spamming 1 while rushing through the enemies 20 ppl wiping them and then feeling so pro, i dont like it but i can see how some ppl might.)

TL:DR Dont blame the servers, blame the players and the guilds allowing it aswell as Anet not fixing it...

Member of TUP
@
Aurora Glade

in WvW

Posted by: Zamerine.2635

Zamerine.2635

I don’t care about cheaters / spyers / whinners, I’m just glad of the awesome strugling happening on the fields !

Whoever wins tonight gratz to them !

Charr Elementalist D/D
[WL] War LegenD
Vizunah Square [FR]

in WvW

Posted by: Blue.7256

Blue.7256

All that flame crap isn’t important anymore. Epic finish. That’s what matters now.

[RL] Bluel
Royal Legion – Polish MMORPG Guild
www.royallegion.pl

in WvW

Posted by: Grosbillou.8420

Grosbillou.8420

Please guys, u just must know it:

Our server are French only. We are fighting EU serveurs.

Eu = Any country on the Europe matchup. (Even is so many crews in the other world helps u)
You are more able than us about the nightcapping.

So stop flame, rage and discriminate us if u loose against a so (as u guys think) little country of “frog baguette” players.

So take a doliprane, stop cry and show us your determination.

(edited by Grosbillou.8420)

in WvW

Posted by: Wothan.4673

Wothan.4673

The only ppl here speaking like this is your imagination .. :/

Nahtow – [SR] Soul Reapers
Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Gravity.2691

Gravity.2691

I must say, this fight has been fun for the most part. There have been some issues with Skill Lag for the NA players, but something we have worked around.

VS – Bringing in other guilds to help win the match, nicely done. You guys will really do what it takes to win wont you?

BT – You skirmisher squads, kitten they are a fun fight. We are learning a lot from you and hope next week is just as fun!

SFR – Your “pugs” need to learn to work together to take objectives, not go chasing 1 or 2 people off and ditching the commanders. We are trying to help you guys win and give you a fighting chance, and we cant do that if you wont assist us or follow.

in WvW

Posted by: Cradorell.3941

Cradorell.3941

I know SFR will come back to win this one! Every Bl full keep it up!

Óne Pulse – OP – Raid Leader

in WvW

Posted by: doruous.4083

doruous.4083

Great fights all over… a really close call=) great job to all servers.

Nae – [RiOT] Officer
www.thecivilrebels.com
FSP

in WvW

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

Best match-up ever!

PoV Vizunah guy~

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Seems like we lose everything in EB. Big surprise. People care more about jumping puzzle.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in WvW

Gravity.2691

Screw the puzzle! Get out there and fight!

in WvW

Posted by: Choko.6821

Choko.6821

Was on EB 20 min ago, fighting against VZ and BT. Skirmish when well for SM. Funny most players are afraid for my hammer warrior because of 25 bloodlust? Well anyway I have done my job how to scatter BT and VZ squad team sample matter in time and cost effentive.

in WvW

Tygra.4570

VS – Bringing in other guilds to help win the match, nicely done. You guys will really do what it takes to win wont you?

Who brings guilds from all the other EU servers to beat Vizu ? Or from NA ?
I thought so.

The French Flair [FF]

in WvW

Gravity.2691

1 NA guild moves and you guys complain all day? From what I have seen you guys cry about everything. Taken from a guild forum:

Vizunah square need you !

Quote Reply

Hi everybody, i am a player of vizunah square (fr server) and i am here for asking you some help.

We were actually strongest server on EU match up, but you probably know the move of americans players as RUIN for don’t name them on desolation server. These guys came for broke EU gameplay by cap all the map on our night hours, then over EU guild moved on for conserve their catch during the day.

So now it’s a real problem for us to have a correct game. And that’s why we need you.

Why you?

We yet have someone of US, on the server ,by talking with him we learned your existence. This guy is named : Lord Marshal Harry. He said have played with an horable leader and commander named XXXXXX.

I Hope this honorable leader will take the decision of coming on FR server for brake the RUIN nightcap.

I am here as an emissary , and i ll let you there an adress to contact our chef coallition if you prefer talk with them directly.

Please forgive my kittening bad english …I tried to do my best.

Here is our coallition forum:

http://www.grandcross.fr/forum/index.php

in WvW

Posted by: saVdoom.2067

saVdoom.2067

to contact our chef coallition

Thread winner imo!

in WvW

Gravity.2691

French to English is hard most times. Give the guy credit for at least trying.

in WvW

Gravity.2691

VS 224.970 285 SM
SFR 224.777 245
BT 144.707 165

in WvW

Posted by: DylanLucas.6058

DylanLucas.6058

1 NA guild moves and you guys complain all day? From what I have seen you guys cry about everything. Taken from a guild forum:

Vizunah square need you !

Quote Reply

Hi everybody, i am a player of vizunah square (fr server) and i am here for asking you some help.

We were actually strongest server on EU match up, but you probably know the move of americans players as RUIN for don’t name them on desolation server. These guys came for broke EU gameplay by cap all the map on our night hours, then over EU guild moved on for conserve their catch during the day.

So now it’s a real problem for us to have a correct game. And that’s why we need you.

Why you?

We yet have someone of US, on the server ,by talking with him we learned your existence. This guy is named : Lord Marshal Harry. He said have played with an horable leader and commander named XXXXXX.

I Hope this honorable leader will take the decision of coming on FR server for brake the RUIN nightcap.

I am here as an emissary , and i ll let you there an adress to contact our chef coallition if you prefer talk with them directly.

Please forgive my kittening bad english …I tried to do my best.

Here is our coallition forum:

http://www.grandcross.fr/forum/index.php

Ok so VS doesnt nightcap lmao?

Our whole home map was green this morning also EB was green……when i logged on at 5.30 my time, thats dutch time and is the same as French times, so no nightcapping on VS?

Creator of Pandion Knights [PK] GW2 – SFR (retired)
http://e-reviews.eu

in WvW

Posted by: Cyril.1486

Cyril.1486

Here’s a video just put up from the weeks action. Fair play considering it is crimbo holidays coming up it was epic, so cheers all round.

in WvW

Gravity.2691

I love fighting RG. Made a major difference in the way I look at WvW.

@Dylan – They nightcap like NO tomorrow LOL. Just find it funny they reached out to NA guilds asking for help and then do what they were complaining about.

in WvW

Tygra.4570

You got me wrong Gravity. Your sentence about “bringing in other guilds” is just false. We were once in contact with PrX, and i guess you know where they are. The answer i made was to correct you, not to tell you we don’t have nightshifts. We have no new guilds doing the nightcapping. And why would we complain about it since we dominate it ?

Vizunah’s strengh is in organization, and when SFR will understand that organization is different from numbers, the server will be scary.

Truth be told, we asked for help when Ruin came to EU, and we dont see much threat when fighting your night force.

The French Flair [FF]

(edited by Tygra.4570)

in WvW

Posted by: murtas.2417

murtas.2417

I must say that this is the most epic Friday I have witnesses since launch.

SFR jumped for the 2nd time in the afternoon to 1st place on Overall Points, 40min ago.
http://i.imgur.com/gcYkm.jpg

in WvW

Posted by: Empyre.2531

Empyre.2531

Where did WL go after we counter blobbed you with WIC and PU? Suddenly disappeared from SFR bl.

[RG]

in WvW

Posted by: generalkreator.4687

generalkreator.4687

now just loose with dignity.

how do you mean?

General Kreator | Thief
[Nas] Nástrandir
Seafarer´s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Killver.7653

Killver.7653

Oh god that just feels so good! That’s how we roll!

Killversan – Guardian – VoTF – SoS

in WvW

Posted by: bliz.6903

bliz.6903

I must say that this is the most epic Friday I have witnesses since launch.

SFR jumped for the 2nd time in the afternoon to 1st place on Overall Points, 40min ago.
http://i.imgur.com/gcYkm.jpg

yes ^^

at this time (5 10min ago) it’s amaysing to see RG and WIC wait to the Vs spawn in sfr map for “point war”

see the next week for news

in WvW

Posted by: Zamerine.2635

Zamerine.2635

Where did WL go after we counter blobbed you with WIC and PU? Suddenly disappeared from SFR bl.

Unfortunately we had to call it off, we needed a break before the reset as the outcome of the match up is now known ( GZ to SFR btw ).

On a side note, don’t blind yourself with toughts like we have to call the entire map for you, we’re always glad to see you pop on our map and we would never ruin the fun of a good challenge by calling for help. Wether we’re 20 like tonight or 35 like the other evenings we met you will never change that fact.

Charr Elementalist D/D
[WL] War LegenD
Vizunah Square [FR]

in WvW

Junkpile.7439

I was so scared that RG come mess our fights in VS border.

in WvW

Posted by: Thimill.9162

Thimill.9162

GG SFR ! Tonight was… hard !
Nice mobilization.

See you at 1:00 !

Soibo, Soibel, Soibon : Asura engi – guard – necro
Vizunah Square – War Legend and ex-[Run]

in WvW

Posted by: Teel.9036

Teel.9036

Had great fun tonight in BT BL. Got double-teamed by BT and VS zergs for hours but after we wiped BT inside bay they finally attacked Hills and we used this moment to wipe VS off the map by taking Greenlake + Hills for ourselves.

Was sad to hear the VS commanders giving up on the map

Teelie l VoTF

in WvW

Posted by: Cyan.7269

Cyan.7269

This feels so good we have really good communication now on VZ side between the commanders. Also our SM retake in EB did a huge diff
i must say thou really nice defending when we came with our 10/20 golems lol ;D

anyways feels great we could turn this around and win the first week so after alot of hard work its time we take christmas break now

Cyan Mc Awesome from Team Sweden SFR

in WvW

Posted by: Wandred.4583

Wandred.4583

thx BT and VS for fights!

in WvW

Posted by: Fiery Lily.8046

Fiery Lily.8046

It’s 23:16 atm and it looks like SFR is going to win: 2k advantage more or less but 2/3 of the map is in SFR hands. VERY VERY exciting week: gz to everyone who partecipated!

in WvW

Posted by: Sird.4536

Sird.4536

GG VS great last day.

RP enthusiast

in WvW

Posted by: cha.1798

cha.1798

Thanks to BT & VS.
Special thanks to VS for last day you made us really sweat and kept us busy.
Best of luck to everyone for next week.

Cha Ferraro | Bbella
Frozen Dawn | FD
Seafarer’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Aneu.1748

Aneu.1748

Here’s a video just put up from the weeks action. Fair play considering it is crimbo holidays coming up it was epic, so cheers all round.

Some very good fights, those last 2 werent really “proper” wipes since we were just screwing around with the let overs of what we had in WvW, that first one however was a very good wipe by you guys with your recharges.

We’re still 2 wipes up vs you guys- Lets see if we can continue this week and see if you can catch up.

P.S That midget in the front is sexy!

Aneu | [VoTF]
http://www.votf.net

in WvW

Posted by: Reacting.6180

Reacting.6180

Seems like we HAVE to win with dignity ;D
Go SFR!!!!
We came, we saw, we.conquered!
Tonight we dine french fries and baguettes!

uPT | Reacting
Seafarer’s Rest … duh!

in WvW

Posted by: itawashii.4087

itawashii.4087

It was busy week for everyone. Someone has to win, someone has to lose …

in WvW

Posted by: Evene.5796

Evene.5796

Well thank you for your fair play SFR, that was a epic day. Did a 12 hour session today to make VS win, but we fell short. We didn’t had our A-team for this last prime time, but you did. GG to you.

BT always a pleasure to fight you.

in WvW

Posted by: Khimael.4932

Khimael.4932

GG to you all !

Khimael ~ Fëar Morniëo ~ Vizunah Square

in WvW

Junkpile.7439

Who did turn tide in EB? Situation looked bad at one point.

in WvW

Posted by: Cellendhyll.9341

Cellendhyll.9341

at this time (5 10min ago) it’s amaysing to see RG and WIC wait to the Vs spawn in sfr map for “point war”

^ That’s lame.

Anyway the past two days was amazing, best WvWvW session since i’ve started.
Congratulation to SFR and all VZ !!!

in WvW

Posted by: Erostrate.4326

Erostrate.4326

Congrats SFR!
I really hope, unlike others, you’ll not be bored or will “take a break because you won T1, you are the best, end of the story”.
I hope next week will be, at least, as fun. Maybe BT will wake up and we’ll get an amazing 3some.
Anyway, VS is already rdy to fight you again, even if week-end is our weakness.
See you.

edit. Btw, “french fries” are from belgium – only saying, in support for VS belgians.

(edited by Erostrate.4326)

in WvW

Posted by: Blue.7256

Blue.7256

I expect a boring next week – xmas.

[RL] Bluel
Royal Legion – Polish MMORPG Guild
www.royallegion.pl

in WvW

Posted by: Vroum.2906

Vroum.2906

It’s hard to not be disappointed losing this way after last days’ effort.
Well let just focus on the 40k deficit we have overcome instead of tonight’s poor result.

Congrats to SFR for the win, lot of respect to BT guilds who kept fighting despite the numbers, and thanks to SFRJ for some good fights this week.

And before this Christmas matchup begins, I’d like that we all observe a minute’s silence in memory of Dolyaks killed today. Thanks for them.

Guardian | Warrior | Elementalist on Vizunah Square

in WvW

Posted by: Zoxea.9564

Zoxea.9564

@tagnut 0.8621: He did not say, but he thought very hard. :s