Bloodlust [merged]

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

Why don’t you just make it buff the towers and keeps instead?

It shouldn’t go on the players OR the npcs.

As someone who enjoys being able to solo camps with all of the guard defense/offense maxed out, and guard infusions, it takes a year to flip a camp all over again. AMAZING PATCH

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Lurch.9517

Lurch.9517

Please sir, you must also be a GvGer lest you shatter one’s world view.

Why yes its as plain as the nose on your face, you will be telling us that grass is blue next!

Lurch
Gandara

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Zenguy.6421

Zenguy.6421

The performance impact alone is unacceptable for WvW play.

WvW may run as usual when the buff isn’t changing hands, but the moment it does change hands . . .

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Drys.4018

Drys.4018

Why not flip the buff around so that its a function of the difference in number of players you server has and the average of the other two servers. The buff per ruin would be on a sliding scale from 0 to 100.

For ex. if your server only has 10 ppl in a bl, and the other two have large zergs, you get a large buff per point. Conversely, the server with the most players on the map would get no buff from controlling; they only prevent their opponents from getting buffed by controlling the ruins.

This would strengthen the underdog, making their objectives harder to take and allowing a greater chance of success for lopsided defense.

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Torasan.6029

Torasan.6029

Why don’t we get WXP for capping/defending these.

It’s far too easy to flip them just to farm WXP. One thing that is coming soon is an addition of WXP consumables to the player loot bags, which should make a pretty big addition to the amount of WXP you get from being in the area, assuming you are killing players. As to adding it to the general capping of the points, we’ll have to consider that pretty carefully before we make any changes.

That was awfully good of ANET to respond so quickly to one player’s concerns over easily aquired wxp.

Now can we get a full responce from ANET to the numererous points regarding the complete mess that’s been made of balance in wvw?

Why has ANET so brazzenly attempted to destroy the thriving and growing GvG communitty?

Can ANET please consider the implication this has on wvw ‘guilds’ in ‘Guild Wars’? For most GvGers their GvGs are the highlight of their week and the reason they continue to play wvw & ultimately GW2. I honestly fear many of the most regular wvw players (who also GvG) may move on to alternative games.

Please ANET change the buff to anything but stats!

WE DON’T WANT UNBALANCED COMBAT IN WVW.

(edited by Torasan.6029)

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Torasan.6029

Torasan.6029

For anyone whose gonna moan about ‘elitist guilds’ i suggest you join a wvw guild for yourself & experience first hand the fun of fighting not as an individual but part of a team. Its great to work as a guild and fight overwhealming numbers or just fight vs other guilds.

Truely this game has amazing group combat mechanics and when you work with others the results can be staggering

So don’t hate; integrate! Join a wvw guild today ;-)

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Gamadorn.2670

Gamadorn.2670

Join a proper GvG and you will see just how UNskilled you probably are in a group fight lol. Then once you learn 2 play you will see the other side of the fence and have more perspective.

Dragonbrand
Underwater Operations – [WET]

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: MiLkZz.4789

MiLkZz.4789

I tried to hold some nodes once, we were 3-4 players, then we got zerged by blobaddon sending out 30 people to cap nodes, because they can…

Yea, figures I am not playing anymore.

Warrior of [VcY], guild from Seafarer’s Rest
First troll to receive 10/10
Best golem driver EU

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Drys.4018

Drys.4018

I tried to hold some nodes once, we were 3-4 players, then we got zerged by blobaddon sending out 30 people to cap nodes, because they can…

Yea, figures I am not playing anymore.

Which was my point. A scaled buff to you could have helped, and if nothing else, would make going down more epic and fun.

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Alaric.7628

Alaric.7628

It’s far too easy to flip them just to farm WXP. One thing that is coming soon is an addition of WXP consumables to the player loot bags, which should make a pretty big addition to the amount of WXP you get from being in the area, assuming you are killing players. As to adding it to the general capping of the points, we’ll have to consider that pretty carefully before we make any changes.

I agree it is too easy to let the point degrade then step back into it to cap and get wxp, but there should be wxp similar to a camp if you are in one when the bloodlust flips to your server. You can’t rig that since it requires the other server to take it from you (the same as with camps).

Alaric Clone [KOM]
NSP

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

This thread is near impossible to read, and I fear that a lot of good points made up in threads merged into this were lost.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: tom.7468

tom.7468

These points can be capped by 1 player that give outnumbered servers a chance to be able to actually win some fights.

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

These points can be capped by 1 player that give outnumbered servers a chance to be able to actually win some fights.

No, they can not. Maybe one point can, but you cannot solo cap and hold 3. They decay fast enough that by the time you’ve capped 2, the first one decaps. You need at least 2 people to cap them, assuming you encounter 0 resistance.

The points themselves are actually relatively well designed in this way, but the psychological effect of not thinking you deserve your wins, or feeling cheated out of a win in a fight — because of an unfair stat bonus — is just extremely disheartening.

Plus, the server with the higher pop is more likely to have the buffs at any given time. I’m sure small groups can coordinate to hold the buffs for a little bit, but generally the bigger servers will just recap them pretty quickly.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: tom.7468

tom.7468

I was roaming there in a full party and we got a lot of small scale fights i didn’t see any of this zerging there were just a few big zergs but we just ignored them.
You don’t need to be on a high pop server to cap them.
Or would you prefer if there was a door to the cap points with 10million hp?

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: MarMaster.6241

MarMaster.6241

The #2 server, showing cap group size.

Attachments:

Dragonbrand (JQ) [FIRE]bats ~ Trusted member of the Universe
Mar Steadfast G, Silent Intrigue T, Mar Fidget Engi, Mar Fierce W, Silent Awe M
In GW2 since BWE1 ~ ~ ~ Guild leader of Legio Romana [LR], too

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Lifewaster.5912

Lifewaster.5912

In order to take bloodlust away from the stronger server you also have to beat off the 3rd server. All 3 servers are clumped in the capture area so you end up with the 3rd server flipping a points while you had 3…and inadvertently helping the strong server maintain it.

Maybe adjust the mechanic so that if the combined enemy servers hold 3 points, the buff is lost and resets.

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Blix.8021

Blix.8021

It’s important to look at this week’s matchup with SoR. They, at rank 2, are going up against rank 5 and 6 and, as anyone would predict, destroying. Now imagine how they’d fare against rank 7-12. This isn’t a problem exclusively with the bloodlust, but the bloodlust absolutely does not help the situation once leagues roll around.

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Join a proper GvG and you will see just how UNskilled you probably are in a group fight lol. Then once you learn 2 play you will see the other side of the fence and have more perspective.

I haven’t been doing any GvG, but I don’t have one thing against it. As a hard core GvG player of GW1 for 7+ years, I honestly think Anet should have included this in the original release of the game. After all, the game IS called GUILD WARS.

Leader – Swords of the Immortals [SOTI]
Greens Mystic – Mesmer | Google Deez – Ranger
Dragonbrand since day 1

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

This thread is near impossible to read, and I fear that a lot of good points made up in threads merged into this were lost.

Easier to merge them all into one so they can “collectively” ignore just one thread.

Dragonbrand since day 1

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

I saw this repeatedly last night, went to bed, got up and the same thing. Keep all three buffs, run two to three zergs, game over.

Attachments:

Dragonbrand since day 1

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

It’s important to look at this week’s matchup with SoR. They, at rank 2, are going up against rank 5 and 6 and, as anyone would predict, destroying. Now imagine how they’d fare against rank 7-12. This isn’t a problem exclusively with the bloodlust, but the bloodlust absolutely does not help the situation once leagues roll around.

Absolutely not an exclusive issue with bloodlust but what incentive, if any, would this give players to even play when 1. You’re severely outmanned, and 2. Any fights you do encounter are going to have a +150 stat deficit right off the bat. Bottom line is the buff is a bad idea and it needs to go, but I’m afraid Anet will continue to shove it down our throats while completely ignoring the “minority” player base that makes up the WvW community. Anet has done this for years, so I don’t see them changing now.

Dragonbrand since day 1

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: NiffyinaJiffy.1532

NiffyinaJiffy.1532

It’s probably been said, but I just really need to post this because I’m rather irate about this issue.

Not only has this punished players who like to roam in smaller groups, but it’s also punished servers that are the underdog in the fights. With the most recent pairings, this hasn’t helped.

Honestly, I think this patch is ridiculous, and it has made wvw unplayable for me unless I’m with a zerg, which I really don’t enjoy doing to begin with. I like being able to wander with a few friends either in my home borderland or in another borderland. This patch has now made that nigh impossible, and rather irritating as a result.

For me this patch has removed the most rewarding and fun mode of gameplay in GW2 and warped into something that’s not only irritating to play but also a chore.

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: placeboing.3896

placeboing.3896

I’m just another person that doesn’t like the current bloodlust buff. I am a solo WvW roamer and I have already noticed these stats creating a significant advantage for those that have them. It isn’t fun for either side because it is simply unfair. I’m usually just hoping that all 3 servers own 1 stack of the buff so that we can finally have even fights.

Keep the stomps giving bonus points, but remove the stat buff!

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Ricky.4706

Ricky.4706

the only thing bloodlust means is that it takes 2 extra hits to take out the enemies – my server isn’t even bothering with it in the current match.

IBM PC XT 4.77mhz w/turbo oc@ 8mhz 640kb windows 3.1 hayes 56k seagate 20 meg HD mda@720x350 pixels

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: K U T M.4539

K U T M.4539

No, they can not. Maybe one point can, but you cannot solo cap and hold 3. They decay fast enough that by the time you’ve capped 2, the first one decaps. You need at least 2 people to cap them, assuming you encounter 0 resistance.

The points themselves are actually relatively well designed in this way, but the psychological effect of not thinking you deserve your wins, or feeling cheated out of a win in a fight — because of an unfair stat bonus — is just extremely disheartening.

Plus, the server with the higher pop is more likely to have the buffs at any given time. I’m sure small groups can coordinate to hold the buffs for a little bit, but generally the bigger servers will just recap them pretty quickly.

South -> West -> South -> West -> Northwest -> South -> West.

Basic [BS] NSP/Mag

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Ricky.4706

the real players from t1 should leave, so the mid level servers can have a field day with the wannabes. “but but wait …why are we losing, we have all 3 bonuses, this can’t be right…..where’s our commander!!”

IBM PC XT 4.77mhz w/turbo oc@ 8mhz 640kb windows 3.1 hayes 56k seagate 20 meg HD mda@720x350 pixels

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Silver.9084

Silver.9084

Had a queue all the time before the patch, now no queue anywhere and just PvDoor everywhere.. only time to get decent large scale fights is reset…

Tux – [VoTF] Vengeance of The Fallen

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Gathslan.1870

Gathslan.1870

Cry cry cry, and more crying. These tears…they must fuel Anet for years to come. Get the hell over it and play the game. It isnt hard to capture and hold 3 points, it also isnt hard to stop a server from controlling more then two “orbs” seeing as they decap so fast AND it takes two minutes for the orb buff to go into effect.

That said it’s your server and players fault for losing the buff, an oversight of yours im sure.

Try harder pls.

Try harder at what? I’m not unhappy with the situation and my server always has at least one buff in its control. I have no need to try any harder.

It’s not my fault people kitten and moan about a buff they can’t keep because they have no coordination as a server.

Hello.

Another reason why the bloodlust buff sucks is because even when you are the one with the bloodlust buff any reason to have fair fights goes away since you have an advantage over your opponent.

Enemies have bloodlust buff and they will win if they are of equal skill as you (so you can only kill kittentier opponents than yourself) you have the bloodlust buff and any point of having a fair fight is gone since you cannot have a fair fight with the buff.

It sucks even if you can hold onto the points, i am not sure why i bother explaining this to you since you likely will not understand with your way of thinking : P

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: kazi.6438

kazi.6438

To be honest, if a 50-point stat buff is going to make the difference between losing to someone and beating them, you probably don’t deserve to win anyways. Running food buffs or having the new ascended gear is just as much of an advantage. A lot of commanders on my server will even throw down trays of food to buff their zergs. WvW is inherently not fair by design.

That said, I would like the stat buff removed. It makes the ruins almost mandatory to hold, turning an otherwise fun new map and mechanic (points per stomp) into just another objective to be zerged, which completely defeats the purpose of making a dueling area for roamers.

Inir [CAT]

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Gathslan.1870

Gathslan.1870

To be honest, if a 50-point stat buff is going to make the difference between losing to someone and beating them, you probably don’t deserve to win anyways. Running food buffs or having the new ascended gear is just as much of an advantage. A lot of commanders on my server will even throw down trays of food to buff their zergs. WvW is inherently not fair by design.

That said, I would like the stat buff removed. It makes the ruins almost mandatory to hold, turning an otherwise fun new map and mechanic (points per stomp) into just another objective to be zerged, which completely defeats the purpose of making a dueling area for roamers.

150 point stat buff you mean right? ; p

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Warthog.6870

Warthog.6870

South -> West -> South -> West -> Northwest -> South -> West.

Just hope you don’t meet anybody while you’re racing around.

PS: This sounds just like the kind of gameplay everybody was expecting when they entered “World vs World vs World”.

Mag [DERP] [Goon]

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Ricky.4706

that’s because the t1 servers are the vocal majority. lol

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Ostra.3927

Ostra.3927

It’s not my fault people kitten and moan about a buff they can’t keep because they have no coordination as a server.

Translation:

“I stacked to a better server and leech off the numbers we have, why dont you?”

Please get your priorities straight Anet.
Stat increase = gear grind.
Gear grind = no money from me ever again.

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Lifewaster.5912

Lifewaster.5912

WvW used to be about large battles and fortress sieges…..now 40% of the PPT is coming from roaming gangs of thugs running OP duelling/roamer builds and stomping noobs in the middle of the map.

No reason they cant have their fun in this new noobstomp area, but putting almost half the total match score from stomps in there is rediculous and makes a mockery of the efforts put in by players who run supply, build sieges, upgrade structures, scout objectives on behalf of their server.

Stomp points should just be removed completely.

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Runty Choir.4893

Runty Choir.4893

Phew this thread ended up on page 2 briefly. Wouldnt want Anet to think we had suddenly stopped caring lol.

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Uncle Shags.9017

Uncle Shags.9017

I think a lot of players, like you, underestimate what is actually going on, and as a result aren’t as bothered as they should be. Food and ascended gear add less than half of what blood lust does. And with a little effort any individual can get both food and ascended on their own – not so with bloodlust. Bloodlust is +50 PER stat, not total. That means 50×6=300. For one. 900 stat points for all three. That’s like having an entire extra full set of ascended trinkets. If you can’t see how huge of an advantage that is then you don’t know how stats work in this game. A huge advantage/disadvantage that the individual, unless they slap on their commander tag and zerg the ruins, has no control over.

Uncle Shags: The Barely Competent

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Gobabis.5296

Gobabis.5296

If Anet really wanted this orb mechanic to encourage small group play, they would have put the capture points far apart from each other (e.g. skritt camp, centaur camp, quaggan island). Instead they’re practically all next to one another — very suspiciously like sPvP.

It’s almost like they just remodeled one of the Spvp areas and dropped it in there. I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s what they did.

I agree with this

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Shiren.9532

Shiren.9532

This is why we can’t take the buff hatred seriously. It’s a fact that you can cap and hold two ruins at the same time with a single person and run back and forth from them before they neutralise. A single person can easily maintain two ruins as long as another player doesn’t come along and neutralise one (and even then you have a window of opportunity to respond to that person). It may even be possible to cap and hold three ruins with a portal mesmer (I doubt it) but honestly, if your server can’t spare two people to cap the buff they clearly don’t care about trying to obtain it and have no right to complain about it.

There’s a lot of blind hatred for the buff and a lot of it is based around false arguments. There is a world of difference between the existing buff and the old buff and it’s clear a large number of the people complaining about the buff aren’t even trying to be smart about obtaining it.

It’s not the strongest server that gets the buff, it’s the server with the organised group that tries to cap the ruins that gets the buff. The simple fact that the meta needs time to establish around the best tactics to accomplish that is enough to put off a lot of this criticism. I often seen the buff held by the server with the lowest or second lowest PPT and my current match is a blowout.

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Snorcha.7586

Snorcha.7586

Why arenanet are so against the underdogs in this game baffles me… oh wait, no it doesn’t… the underdogs are generally the casual players that don’t spend money in the cash shop

Seriously, the person who thought this buff up, i’m speechless.

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

BL = 14k backstabs through 3k armor. Working as intended. BRB on my thief.

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Reborn.2934

Reborn.2934

today in eb we informed that one of our serevr’s pvp guild disbanded because of bloodlust.

the reason is that it ruined the custom gvg that had in south area in borderlands.

is this difficult to neutralize the south area from this buff to allow the pvp guilds continue have fun in their way ?

i think it is the easiest fix , ofc, if you want it to fix it

i want to also give one general advice to www game designers .

i am ok about changes , i want changes , all we want changes ,but these changes so far drastically change the game and you are creating bad feedback in your player base ……

this is not very wise you know !

do small changes and all will have time to deal with the changes and you will have time to correct the problems that are creating

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

I think a lot of players, like you, underestimate what is actually going on, and as a result aren’t as bothered as they should be. Food and ascended gear add less than half of what blood lust does. And with a little effort any individual can get both food and ascended on their own – not so with bloodlust. Bloodlust is +50 PER stat, not total. That means 50×6=300. For one. 900 stat points for all three. That’s like having an entire extra full set of ascended trinkets.

I did not realise that, it makes the buff even more outrageous.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: rhodoc.2381

rhodoc.2381

The buff does make no sense. You cant control the buff being on you at your wish. The buffs come and goes fast and you dont even realize even it is there. It is not different than any random code gives you between 0 to 3 buff every 10 sec for 10 sec.

It is not like " Hey we are going to attack garrison but lets cap those points first then try". Even if you cap the current map out of 3, you will lose it in not time. It has no synergy with the rest of the WvW whatsoever.

[VcY] Velocity – Gargamell

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Science.6709

Science.6709

I logged in last night after a 2 week break and orbs were back. Top server of the match, who would’ve won anyway, had all three orbs (yea I know, “bloodlust”) and a considerably higher score than they would’ve typically had on a Tuesday.

Didn’t we all agree it was a bad idea?

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Reborn.2934

That was awfully good of ANET to respond so quickly to one player’s concerns over easily aquired wxp.

Now can we get a full responce from ANET to the numererous points regarding the complete mess that’s been made of balance in wvw?

Why has ANET so brazzenly attempted to destroy the thriving and growing GvG communitty?

Can ANET please consider the implication this has on wvw ‘guilds’ in ‘Guild Wars’? For most GvGers their GvGs are the highlight of their week and the reason they continue to play wvw & ultimately GW2. I honestly fear many of the most regular wvw players (who also GvG) may move on to alternative games.

Please ANET change the buff to anything but stats!

WE DON’T WANT UNBALANCED COMBAT IN WVW.

true ….

to day i don’t want login to www map to help my server as a PUG ( never was in a pvp guild ) because i don’t know what i will face ….

good luck with bloodlust , my yesterday’s “blood” was the last in www

good luck devon with this buff

a 131 rank and always pug ( not roaming or burst ) guardian ….. i was always played in www to help my server , not for points .

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Gamadorn.2670

Gamadorn.2670

This is why we can’t take the buff hatred seriously. It’s a fact that you can cap and hold two ruins at the same time with a single person and run back and forth from them before they neutralise. A single person can easily maintain two ruins as long as another player doesn’t come along and neutralise one (and even then you have a window of opportunity to respond to that person). It may even be possible to cap and hold three ruins with a portal mesmer (I doubt it) but honestly, if your server can’t spare two people to cap the buff they clearly don’t care about trying to obtain it and have no right to complain about it.

There’s a lot of blind hatred for the buff and a lot of it is based around false arguments. There is a world of difference between the existing buff and the old buff and it’s clear a large number of the people complaining about the buff aren’t even trying to be smart about obtaining it.

It’s not the strongest server that gets the buff, it’s the server with the organised group that tries to cap the ruins that gets the buff. The simple fact that the meta needs time to establish around the best tactics to accomplish that is enough to put off a lot of this criticism. I often seen the buff held by the server with the lowest or second lowest PPT and my current match is a blowout.

I feel like I’ve been having this same conversation with people over and over…

No one is arguing that the smaller servers can cap it….or “the more organzied group” or whatever label makes you sleep at night….

maybe in NA prime time you server can manage to hold it for a few hours…maybe all three…I dunno…who cares…that’s not the point….

Again…the point is straight forward and simple….any point of interest on any given map, i don’t care if it was a camp that all three servers really wanted to hold throughout the day…the server that has more people and more coverage…will hold that point longer in a 24 hour period then the other servers….that’s it…

If you put a point on a map and give it something that makes it worth holding….again…the server that has more people and better coverage…on average throughout the day will tend to hold it more than the other 2 servers…

When matchups are even its a great mechanic!

Again, not saying its impossible to cap (they made it this way on purpose), just saying, if you could aggregate the amount of time that server’s have held 1,2 or 3 bloodlust buff’s…I suspect you will find that the larger server/better coverage server’s hold it longer than the others…

Dragonbrand
Underwater Operations – [WET]

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Shakki.3219

Shakki.3219

I love the Bloodlust Update, keep the nice work up. Humankind will always complain (look at Tequatl)

Reaper – Anguîsh

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Reborn.2934

I love the Bloodlust Update, keep the nice work up. Humankind will always complain (look at Tequatl)

tequatl is pve boss that was fantastic update and to the right direction of pve end game ,but bloodlust is a pvp feature that ruins the mass pvp in www end game ….

i can not find a shared point to compare these two different things

(edited by Reborn.2934)

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

EDIT: Signed -Shakki Carver

Mag Server Leader

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: ilMasa.2546

ilMasa.2546

Dear Anet,im sorry but to me this patch was just a simple mess.

I decided to play this game mostly for 2 things :
1) WvWvW
2) GW2 was supposed to be a “skill based game” with an action/fast combat system.

Ive been playing this game since release,and i mostly WvWvW (spvp is boring,and living world content is just for achievement whores),now lets see what u did wrong from my point of view ok?!

1) “FREE SERVER TRANSFER” during the first 6 MONTHS …like really?! How can u balance server population in that way?How we were supposed to organize guilds and efforts,when you do not even know how many people your server got,and worst will these numbers be the same tomorrow?!I still well remember the hundreds of mercenary guild swapping from server to servers to get some gold…bullkitten.

2) REWARDS. Again Im sorry but WvWvW rewards were nothing compared to those u could farm in pve.Took you 8 months to make WvWvW badges worth something….but still, right now u have to farm laurels to buy ascended gear through pvp…i dont wanna run around gathering resources,i dont wanna do jumping puzzles,i dont wanna do dailies when my kitten bags are full of unused stacks of PVP tokens.(and i have 4 lvl 80, 5 “20 slot” bags each).

3) EQUIP. So basically changes will be made to Legendary weapons and ascended crafting will be aviable soon right?!U plan to add Tiers to Armors in the future?Cos its getting kinda “gear based” around here.Ask Blizzard how to,they can help.

And here we are.

4) Bloodlust.Really?
Flame Blast now applies Structural Vulnerability REALLY!

To recap..i shuld stay on the wall defending my little tower against a zergs with a free +150 to E v e r y S i n g l e stats, with a 8% vulnerability stacked on my gate.WHATS YOUR PROBLEM.geez

MY SECOND AND LAST post.I swear im DONE.

(edited by ilMasa.2546)