Crystal Desert vs Darkhaven vs Yak's Bend

in WvW

Posted by: malixor.8417

malixor.8417

@Ethersin

Did you really just try to stir up trouble with HVN? You need to stop your crusade and get over it. You don’t like Seal, we get it… Next time why don’t you approach them privately instead of this witch hunt video on the forums. Worban is an excellent commander and had done a lot for DH. Just because he can afford to turn many gems to gold (your accusation), it doesn’t give you the right to flame him for it. If they didn’t work with you or even believe you maybe it’s because of all the drama you love to stir up. HVN is a good reason DH succeeds and a bad apple doesn’t mean they are a “hacker guild”.

Guildleader of SUFFER [SFFR]
Katipen (Mesmer) / Malixor (Engineer)

in WvW

Posted by: Exedore.6320

Exedore.6320

Hello first I’d like to introduce myself, I am Ethersin GL of [RE] Rethesis of DarkHaven server. I normally avoid the forums, but due to certain circumstances I am here today. I’d like to speak about a particular guild in our server ruining the servers rep and inciting flame we don’t need. This video is me capturing them straight hacking: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eqp0tSGuhvs&feature=youtu.be (watch in HD) So I ask for those in DH, CD, and Yaks to please report these guys if and when you see them and I wanted to state that their actions do not reflect us as a server. As of now I am aware of three of their members being hackers. Thank you all.

You know very well that [HVN] and everyone else in our server alliance denounces and does not support hacking. If you know of more of these hackers, have you reported them to any of the [HVN] officers or any of the other Darkhaven Alliance leaders? Some of the guilds are large and do public invites, so individuals like the one filmed do pop up from time to time. It’s not an organized effort in the least like you claim.

If anyone else has problems with anyone on Darkhaven hacking, please contact us through our website at www.DHAlliance.info and we’ll do what we can.

Kirrena Rosenkreutz

in WvW

Posted by: Ricky.4706

Ricky.4706

Not to drag it on, but I still question that video, I’m in HVN and they are one of the most pleasant friendliest guilds I’ve met in the game. I simply refuse to accept it. Worban is in fact an amazing commander, the talent in our guild has zero need whatsoever for hacks. Further it has been blatantly obvious in wvw how many people have transferred from other servers in an attempt to grief the DH server as a whole. So I do not feel like I am at all jumping the gun in suspecting this video as an attempt to defame both HVN and Darkhaven.

But I digress because there have in fact been some epic fights in this match and it’s not fair to all respectable players in all servers to associate them with a few players that like to have fun at other peoples expense.

IBM PC XT 4.77mhz w/turbo oc@ 8mhz 640kb windows 3.1 hayes 56k seagate 20 meg HD mda@720x350 pixels

in WvW

Posted by: Arius.7031

Arius.7031

@Ethersin
This is a tad hypocritical of you. Your group in particular has been called out for hacking in WvW before. Please, avoid trying to divide the server further. [HVN] has had bad apples, just as your guild has. Even if you guild hasn’t, you shouldn’t blame an entire group unless you can back it up.

[HVN] has been one of the most crucial parts to Dh’s success. We don’t need useless drama. So please, with all due respect (which is very little at this point), avoid trying to divide our server in a public forum where it’s not even really relevant. Report the hacker or just post the video—don’t go hating on [HVN] please. We don’t need this senseless drama.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

(edited by Arius.7031)

in WvW

Posted by: Kronyx.2570

Kronyx.2570

Had some amazing fights in EBG for the past couple of hours. As a commander from Yaks, I just want to commend DH and CD for not letting up an inch. This is probably the longest we ever held SM with like 5 holes in the outer wall. But it hasn’t been easy! Keep on fighting everyone!

Rheayas – 80 Guardian
Guild Leader Of [LOOT]
Yaks Bend Allaince Commander [YBA]

in WvW

Posted by: Spetrix.3859

Spetrix.3859

As a player from Yaks, it seems like there is some internal conflict on DH regarding guilds and alliances there. I’d kindly ask that you guys try to keep it off the thread.

I do think that regardless of the the drama we can all agree that the thief in the video was obviously hacking. 2 clear shot videos, 1 copied chat with a admission. (why you would ever admit it if you were doing it is beyond me)

The video with the commander hacking is really another level.

As another commander, I really say that you should be ashamed of yourself. I’m not your parent and I’m certainly not your friend, but cheating is deplorable and you should really consider whether you’re worthy to lead people on your server to anything. All you’re doing is losing credibility from your team and discrediting your server’s legitimately good players.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Zallos-Rek-using-hack-DARKHAVEN-1

Worban, if you’re reading this. I’m going to assume the best and think that you didn’t know that the thief was hacking. I honestly hope DH can clean up some of these hackers, it really will harm you guys in the long run as a community.

To everyone else, it’s been such a great matchup. Defending the CD night crew was absolute chaos yesterday. We had all 4 gates under attack at garrison yesterday (10+) and despite having outmanned on homeland and insurmountable odds, I’m really proud of all the Yaks who stuck that one out to the end.

Spetrix l 80 Sylvari Thief l Yak’s Bend
Grawls Gone Wild (GGW)

in WvW

Posted by: Wintuo.1356

Wintuo.1356

I have rethought my decision to post my views thanks to a wise yaks words ty bro i posted in the heat of the moment and for that i do appologize. On a good note its been a blast fighting tooth and nail with YB and CD especially the 3-4 hour siege by you guys and CD against us at SH, me and my guildies paid for the upgrades there and defended it while it got to that point, glad it ended in an epic battle to nearly the last man. Looking forward to finishing the week with even more fun battles, DH may be third but we’re certainly not out of fight, scores and must win attitudes ruin the “fun” that is W3’s objective. I do want to win, but winning without having fun is pointless too. So there is a balance somewhere there, find what makes W3 fun for you and do it thats all there is to it. Avoid the politics among alliances or commanders if need be, there are some very good players without the titles that can lead too remember that please. Hell I didnt want to most times but I found myself leading small capping zergs and you know what we did really well in that we caused a lot of trouble for the enemy once even screwing up a golem crash on DB in CD BL lol.

Win Two Ohhh lvl 80 Human Mesmer
Guard the Guild lvl 80 Norn Guardian
Outlaws and Vagabonds(LaWz) on TC

in WvW

Posted by: Skynet.7201

Skynet.7201

The subject of the previously submitted video has been removed from HVN.

We created the perfect infiltration machine.
Join 9K+ GW2 players: https://www.facebook.com/groups/GW2Gamers/
All are welcome!

in WvW

Posted by: Sol.4317

Sol.4317

Tonight was good fun. Yaks had great movement across our own borderland tonight, culminating in us owning our map by the end of it. We had some GREAT fights tonight. Score not withstanding, these servers are very well matched in attack/counter attack, swift movement changes and all round great leadership. Just as a shout out, I’d like to thank all of Yaks commanders for their patience, leadership and collectivce organization.
Good luck for the rest of this weeks battles and good luck against your next opponents. Its been a pleasure doing battle against you guys CD and DH.

Alfric the Wolf
Guild-Obsidian Fear
Level 80 Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: Absinth.6917

Absinth.6917

As a mainly solo thief I have the luxury of seeing both Yak and DH response times. I must say that I am astonished at your respective reaction times. I attack a small roaming group, kill a few, and then all of a sudden I have ~ 20 people on me within seconds. You guys are making my life a tad difficult. Kudos to you! Except for the few people who /dance over my dead body after I am zerged down. Btw I am the Asura that will usually /salute the coming onslaught as I am having a blast in this match.

I fear that my NA counterparts are relying far to heavily on our Oceanic presence because in my “prime time” we have been getting our teeth kicked in. If not for our friends that grant us “full” coverage we would not have the lead that we currently enjoy. Truly, I believe that Yak’s, and DH to a lesser degree (not much) are far more organized than we are during US prime time.

Great match and one hell of a fun week. This has been quite the refreshing week of Wv3 for sure. And for that I thank you guys.

/salute

Potential For An Esport [NONE]

Haiku FTW

in WvW

Posted by: fivekiller.1432

fivekiller.1432

The score kind of makes this matchup look like its not very close.

this is without a doubt every bit as fun if not moreso than the close match we had with SOR and NSP.

I feel like if this match were to go another week there is really no telling if Yaks or CD would win. I wouldn’t put it past DH to catch up either, they’ve had some VERY strong pushes and held their own no doubt.

gg all this is some fine pvp.

-Desirz Matheon

in WvW

Posted by: muhconstitution.4052

muhconstitution.4052

@Absinth
Enjoyed firing the cannon at you yesterday from the safety of our keep. Go easy on my warrior next time though, or I’ll never get it to 80.

/wave

in WvW

Posted by: Marktman.5741

Marktman.5741

Good deal skynet! Best we can do is let the hackers know they won’t be tolerated As part of a group.

in WvW

Posted by: Absinth.6917

Absinth.6917

Lol @ Muh

Yeah I was sooo bored so I decided to see what kind of trouble I could get into. Seems I got into quite a bit. I did all I could to train you guys back to the supply camp that we held for a bit of npc reinforcement. It worked for a while until I started getting both sleepy and sloppy but I enjoyed every minute of it.

I was expecting maybe 5 or so of you to come and then all of a sudden there were 20+ so I just kept running, shooting, and stealthing. Luckily your side triggered the crossed swords on the map and I eventually got some help. I rinsed/repeated that tactic until I knew ya’ll had quite enough of my nonsense.

I couldn’t let you guys get bored diligently manning that point all night with no action

/salute

Potential For An Esport [NONE]

Haiku FTW

in WvW

Posted by: freess.6820

freess.6820

score update. Yaks Bend has 3 orbs. Garrison just a bit glitchy.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: gvaughn.4163

gvaughn.4163

I’d just like to add to the rounds of congratulations and well wishes to the people from both DH and CD who have made this an amazing match for WvWvW. I’ve had a really great time playing with you guys and I wish your folks all the best. The scoreboard will read that CD won the contest and well done, but at the end of the day we judge this game on how much fun we’re having and I have had a kitten blast.

Well done all, and go Yaks.

-jeyen tal, BOLD, yaks bend

HoD

in WvW

Posted by: LaMisT.1863

LaMisT.1863

Now we have a white orb in the map.. What should we do Anet?

Attachments:

I am Help, the Magical White Mushroom. :3

in WvW

LaMisT.1863

score update : the orb count doesn’t tally with map

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Marktman.5741

Marktman.5741

You’ve got to get bored playing nights against hardly anyone. That score tells me their can’t be many on at all.

in WvW

Posted by: Drede.4701

Drede.4701

Actually Yak’s had quite the showing in the overnight hours. DH’s famous night crew seems to be lacking a little this week, but really all three servers have had a very even match. True there are times such as this where CD controls the map and the scores reflect that, but take those away and the score would be as exciting as the actual fighting has been.

The many different ways I can spell Regnilond xD
Guardians of the Creed [HATE]
Yak’s Bend

in WvW

Posted by: Altie.4571

Altie.4571

I will say, when I logged in last night in prime time it seemed for a bit that DH and YB were teaming up against CD. But then we pushed back and kept a solid PPT to hand over to our night crew.

I went to CD borderlands and we were almost pushed out of every position. Thanks to a few people with great siege positioning (and helping me run supplies) we got Sunny and Crag back really quick.

I don’t regret using 2 flame rams to rush garrison on CD as well. Quick caps while YB was fighting DH in the south.

When scientists discover the center of the universe,
a lot of people will be disappointed they are not it.

in WvW

LaMisT.1863

now anet confiscated the orb no more orb in yb borderland

in WvW

Posted by: Hekatombaion.4320

Hekatombaion.4320

You’ve got to get bored playing nights against hardly anyone. That score tells me their can’t be many on at all.

Well about three hours before that it only took maybe seven of us to recap our natural holdings in Yak’s bend for the morning crew to come see it, get inspired, and go actually grab all of that. We were just the leftovers from the EB domination crew once Yak’s was down to their keep and some surrounding fortifications- decided to do something smarter with our time and before long we had rammed our way into the inner gate of Askalion’s and halfway through the next, despite the best efforts of a lone engineer.

We were eventually against three people, enough to easily keep seven out had the keep been upgraded even slightly or in possession of some arrow carts and a catapult, but the people that had previously claimed the entire map weren’t interested in keeping any of it. If the other keeps were so untouched we probably took most of that before we even had twenty people wake up to come do it.

How did the high tier servers get people from those hours to transfer in?

Italucuc[KH] – 80 Mesmer – Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: ilr.9675

ilr.9675

No offense to my fellow Ascended…. but when I saw we were ending up in 4th tier this week, I changed my weekend plans from DubVee to Dungeons. Thanks to everyone who showed up anyway and carried the rest of us who were too busy farming the MK chest to farm Yaks

in WvW

Posted by: fivekiller.1432

fivekiller.1432

No offense to my fellow Ascended…. but when I saw we were ending up in 4th tier this week, I changed my weekend plans from DubVee to Dungeons. Thanks to everyone who showed up anyway and carried the rest of us who were too busy farming the MK chest to farm Yaks

farm yaks? nobody has been farming yaks. we logout at 6a.m. and don’t come back until the afternoon. whatever your guys are farming during those hours isn’t yaks.

Attachments:

-Desirz Matheon

in WvW

Posted by: Banquetto.9521

Banquetto.9521

My rule of thumb is that if the winning server has less than double the score of the losing server, it’s been a good matchup, and that’s what we’ve had this week (CD 229k, DH 117k last I saw).

Sure has been a lot more fun than the last two weeks for Yak’s.. and a lot more fun than the tiers above us would be this week. Tier 3 – SoR 454k, ET 12k. Tier 2 – SoS 430k, HoD 18k.

in WvW

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

CD, I loved playing with you guys in the past and I look forward to playing against you in the future. I’m glad you’ve turned things around and can now work towards reclaiming your rightful place and hopefully we’ll be able to have a spirited match sometime in the future. GL next week, we are all betting counting on you!

in WvW

Posted by: Hekatombaion.4320

Hekatombaion.4320

Well yeah, if you’ve got any presence in WvW (basically the prerequisite for anyone being able to play during the day that week) then you’re going to naturally claim at least most of the areas natural to your spawn point- the terrain and such are just balanced for that to happen… so long as people are there to play. The only ways that this system falls apart is when one team has all three orbs and very actively sits on your gate, and when the other team has trebuchet superiority to the point that you cannot hold any fortification without the keeps immediately overpowering it.

Other than the trebuchets inside of keeps (especially on oddly high spots that can’t be counter treb’d) being able to shoot towers these maps are really nicely designed to give you this kind of natural area to carve out.

Italucuc[KH] – 80 Mesmer – Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Ira.5172

Ira.5172

None of the 3 servers wanted to back down no matter the score which made this week a blast in WvWvW…….thank you Yak’s and DH, it has truly been fun fighting against you 2.

Ira Souleater – Necromancer
Talons [BT]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Raffie.7865

Raffie.7865

I can go out in moring or when I get home late at nite and seldom see the orange crossed swords on most the maps.
I will see 2-3 our of DH ppl with down arrows trying to taking on 8+ CD players with no arrows. Pretty pointless to do wvw.

www.infowars.com and also lookup Agenda 21
www.graystatemovie.com its coming if you like it or not.

in WvW

Posted by: iii.3905

iii.3905

Sup guys on my iPhone here… I been out of town for a while now so I couldn’t play much this week at all… Hurricane sandy ruined lots of fun… As many of you know it, I’m on a 1 week turned 2 business trip from LA to NYC…

Anyways, After seeing what a guildie did using looks like speed hack? Well, that guy is kicked from HVN, as the guild leader, I apologize for this members actions. I’ll personally walk slower for the next three days.

All jokes aside, it is unfortunate this has happened to our guild, HVN has been in the frontline of reporting hackers and botters. Ever since the RE hack caught on camera against sanctum 1 month ago, we have not let RE back into our alliance since.

Ethersin, whom I have kicked out of my guild HVN, has an appeitite to sabotage. I think we all know that.

Before everything is sort out (probably when I get back), this seems to be individual action.

I would never call Yaks hackers because 1 person from Yal is hacking, same goes
For guilds. HVN has 500 people last week we had to start another guild called Heaven N Earth. The said person has been removed from HVN and we will look deeper into this.

Seal The Deal [HVN]
Half Naked Norn
Your Everynight Choo Choo Train

in WvW

gvaughn.4163

iii, Seal,

It takes more than one random exploiter to ruin the game. I’ve spent almost my entire gaming time this week in wvw and I haven’t heard much of anything bad about CD or DH. Granted, I haven’t commanded anything or heard much, but just as a player, I think CD and DH have been really legit. [RE] was up to some shenanigans earlier in the week but I think we cured them of it.

In my eyes you guys are okay solid.

HoD

in WvW

gvaughn.4163

iii, Seal,

It takes more than one random exploiter to ruin the game. I’ve spent almost my entire gaming time this week in wvw and I haven’t heard much of anything bad about CD or DH. Granted, I haven’t commanded anything or heard much, but just as a player, I think CD and DH have been really legit. [RE] was up to some shenanigans earlier in the week but I think we cured them of it.

In my eyes you guys are okay solid.

HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Anatax.3905

Anatax.3905

Really Seal you come in here and defame Ethersin. You are low man. If you want to be a leader than lead by example. Don’t point fingers and call people names. Rethisis captured Crystal Desert’s orb nearly every night this week and held it for the entire Darkhaven server to gain the buffs off it. RE does not hack, I’ve been here five weeks and have not seen a single hack. Madison and Ethersin worked their tails off five weeks ago to form a massive alliance of Guilds. You did the same. In effect two powerful alliances were formed with the two Alliance leaders not being able to communicate and worse more likely to resort to childish behavior when seeing each other on the same maps. I’ll tell you one thing RE guild hates how much you use Caps Locks. We find it tiring, annoying, and uneccesary. The majority of RE plays during primetime. Head to head with the enemy and we can dominate any one opponent. We get stalled however when we have to fight our war on two fronts at the same time. You come on after Primetime and fight much less enemy and play PvD a much different game. Both are effective.

CmdrThrennAirborne,Eraticks,Lsion,Anataxis
Guild member of Rethisis, proud server soldier of Darkhaven.

in WvW

Posted by: Anatax.3905

Anatax.3905

I want to say bravo to the OTG. This week Rethisis has had sure footing on the Crystal Desert borderlands and everytime we go and attack your Bluebriar Tower, you old fellas came out and chased us away. Had some really fun battles against the OTG at Bluebriar. Good luck to you guys in the future.

CmdrThrennAirborne,Eraticks,Lsion,Anataxis
Guild member of Rethisis, proud server soldier of Darkhaven.

in WvW

Posted by: fellyn.5083

fellyn.5083

Less in-fighting guys. If there is a beef between Seal and Ethersin they need to meet face to face and take care of it. Slinging mud on the forums doesn’t do anything for us.

in WvW

Ricky.4706

so yeah… CD and Yaks are double teaming us ….can’t blame them for being scared …they don’t have 3 orb buff now …. yak’s is trying to hold 2nd and we took castle with outmanned buff

/boo

-laughs-

IBM PC XT 4.77mhz w/turbo oc@ 8mhz 640kb windows 3.1 hayes 56k seagate 20 meg HD mda@720x350 pixels

in WvW

Ricky.4706

oh and yeah, no infighting. This whole match has been bad karma from the start, happy it will be over tomorrow.

fights were epic though, am glad we’ve been outmanned, would have been boring otherwise.

in WvW

Posted by: Littlefeather.8623

Littlefeather.8623

Seal, and randoms trying to dirty up RE, pump your breaks please, if you have a problem with some one talk it out, Seal we talked about this, no need for it…

RE does not, will not, and has never hacked/cheated anything in WvW, and no one will prove me wrong on that. No need, we have solid, dedicated, proud, and loyal members who would never harm our guilds name.

/On Topic

Good fight, to the end, was really disappointed with the showing during the week due to events, whats done is done, but I am certain majority of players from all three servers know they cant sleep on us.

btw, CD and Yaks interested in inter server fight club? /w me OR, any one from RE on DH

Littlefeather

Crazy Leg

(edited by Littlefeather.8623)

in WvW

Posted by: Littlefeather.8623

Littlefeather.8623

Oh and HVN, didnt need to break up our fight club last week, NSP and Maguuma were having a great time with some of DH players.

Was hoping to do this again

http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/123xra/welcome_to_fight_club_guild_wars_2_edition/

http://i964.photobucket.com/albums/ae122/EmmettRay1981/Gw22012-10-2518-32-24-78.png

http://i.imgur.com/nzDkB.jpg

Crazy Leg

in WvW

Posted by: Asklepious.6014

Asklepious.6014

Can darkhaven please keep server politics to themselves. All of the other servers out there does not need to read about the inner fightings between guilds (of which there shouldn’t be any). As I’ve always said matters like this should be handled privately. Flame wars from both parties back and forth never solve anything.

As both guilds know GoF stays neutral and we will continue to with friends on both sides but something has to be said at a point when this conflict is starting to publicly hurt the overall integrity and the name of the server. It is not needed and not desired.

Now back to the topic at hand. Good job CD and YB I look forward to future battles with both of your servers! It was a great experience in which broke Darkhaven’s winning streak and taught us all many lessons. May Darkhaven learn from this in the battles to come!

Donn Asklepious – Necromancer
Guild Leader: Get of Fenris [GoF] of Blackgate
http://www.getoffenris.com

in WvW

Posted by: Celeras.4980

Celeras.4980

I wonder how long it will take VIP to transfer off Darkhaven now that they got a matchup where they couldn’t be carried by the Night Crew.

in WvW

Posted by: Worban.1574

Worban.1574

I feel flattered that someone thinks I’m important enough to publicly smear. I’m also chuckling at how lame the attempt to do so was.

Honestly, I can say I knew absolutely nothing about this drama until just a few hours ago, when I first read about it on our server forums. I have not even played the game in 48 hours. I have dozens of friends, hundreds of guildies, hundreds more alliance-mates that can all verify that claim. To call me a liar is to call each and every one of them, who knows I’ve not even been in the game, a liar.

I live in Thailand, which is 12 hours ahead of most U.S. timezones. My Halloween festivities began around 8am, in North American time. I partied my tail off until 4am my time and have been recovering from the hangover ever since. I’m posting photos on our server forums shortly, for those on Darkhaven that are curious what I dressed up as.

So yeah, this is just petty Darkhaven politics at its worst and I apologize it made its way to these public forums, which I’ve not even read until today.

in WvW

Posted by: Wintuo.1356

Wintuo.1356

I’ve withheld any negative infighting views mostly(save one post i deleted shortly after posting it) and I really dont like posting here unless its positive. Honestly most of the drama in darkhaven is basically the (idea of the alliance) fault. There are always going to be those few elitists that think they are above everyone else and that they can do no wrong even when they have done wrong multiple times. When any1 defies the alliance system the few popular kids leading the alliances will start a smear campaign that basically asks for an anti smear campaign. This is what happens in any game though, so dont get me wrong im not blaming any1 in particular here. Politics and egotism ruin the fun that games are supposed to be about. People feel the need to defend themselves when trashed by the others on forums(also what forums are about) if there isnt trashing then kudos you stumbled upon a miracle. To try and calm the fire in either side once its started is also pointless till the thread dies down into the depths. Best option for both sides in the smear campaign, let the thread die after reset, settle it on the field of battle or in whisper chat. For all those non DH I would have instantly gone on an anti smear campaign this morning but for some reason I’m calm and thinking clearly today instead of raging at whats been going on. More or less thats all that needs to be done, think clearly then speak, if you dont have facts + proof of those facts do not accuse others of any wrongdoing in the open. Its all good tho, W3 will not die due to a few harsh words. Was fun fighting both CD and Yaks hope to see you guys in future matchups till then take care.

Win Two Ohhh lvl 80 Human Mesmer
Guard the Guild lvl 80 Norn Guardian
Outlaws and Vagabonds(LaWz) on TC

in WvW

Posted by: I Will Rez U.1743

I Will Rez U.1743

Excited for todays wvw reset!!! DH vs Maguuma vs Dragonbrand!!
I actually enjoyed fighting against maguuma’s portal bombs!

Ixl Phoenix lxI

[XVX] Guild Leader – Blackgate – #BringBackTheBeast

in WvW

Posted by: Dolores.5471

Dolores.5471

Thanks to DH and Yak’s for the fun this week, I’m glad that none of the servers gave up and we kept a good fight going on until the end! Hope to fight you guys again soon.

in WvW

Arius.7031

Does anybody know this guy? I didn’t report him because I didn’t know which report option to use >.>…

Anyhow, is this hacking or glitching? He was hiding in a spot behind the Asura gate that has an invisible wall. I was one of two people able to hit him (hurry for Phantasms).

Attachments:

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in WvW

Posted by: juicifruitz.6251

juicifruitz.6251

Arius,

Assuming that’s in your citel, you are able to jump up into that area from just noth of the eastern exit. Just you have to deal with invul players, and the legendary guards. Although you can take out some of those tasty vendors.

Oh and the best bit, the portals will work as well, (Have only tried the LA Portal, so put a cavet on the others)

in WvW

Arius.7031

I see, I see. Is this considered glitching? Even if entry is gained through non-hacked means, I’d figure it’d still be considered an exploit.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in WvW

Ricky.4706

not sure if this is relevant – probably not – but i found out that you can actually get trapped inside a wall if you stand in the right place when a wall is built – I learned this one from defending the castle in our last match, I was standing in the gap playing defense and someone built a wall right over me ( while we were trying to tell everyone not to waste supplies! lol ) – I finally had to tp back to the base to get out. It’s not a hack or a glitch and I didn’t stick around long enough to see if I could hit or get hit by anyone – but I did get stuck and couldn’t walk out but i was able to walk around. – I should have explored it more lol