Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: BallisticsBear.2417

BallisticsBear.2417

You have 2 people in your guild, at Hills(owned by BG atm) A D/D Tank Ele and a Thief who were just caught practicing Wall jumping into the outer walls. I’m not trying to talk trash, enough people are doing that in the thread already. Its probably something you should look into.

Was in the /map conversation. People were aimlessly jumping at the wall seeing if they could discover the exploit. They were curious after 15 SoR mysteriously showed up at that point in the keep.

Wouldn’t you be as well?

you mean when IoJ was attacking the keep from the north outer/north inner and we walked in the door behind them then wiped them at the keep lord and took it from them?

Negative, it was a group from [JUST] that got wiped.

Blackgate | [ICoa]Ballistic Bienzi
Norn Engineer

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: BladeWaker.9716

BladeWaker.9716

You have 2 people in your guild, at Hills(owned by BG atm) A D/D Tank Ele and a Thief who were just caught practicing Wall jumping into the outer walls. I’m not trying to talk trash, enough people are doing that in the thread already. Its probably something you should look into.

Was in the /map conversation. People were aimlessly jumping at the wall seeing if they could discover the exploit. They were curious after 15 SoR mysteriously showed up at that point in the keep.

Wouldn’t you be as well?

you mean when IoJ was attacking the keep from the north outer/north inner and we walked in the door behind them then wiped them at the keep lord and took it from them?

Negative, it was a group from [JUST] that got wiped.

This same group successfully used the same tactics to take Sunnyhill. They also used it in an attempt to flip Cragtop, but were routed inside just in time.

[PUGS] Vatara – Guild Leader
Probably that one D/D Elementalist
puglifechoseus.enjin.com

(edited by BladeWaker.9716)

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Akinorix.5107

Akinorix.5107

This thread is going down hill.

Xakinori – Pain Train Choo [Choo]

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Thevoidiscold.4910

Thevoidiscold.4910

[Just] were exploiting that stuff today, But I liked killing them when they tried cragtop. They were in lord room and for some reason no one decided to use the ballista to shoot at them all clumped up in there. On another note, After all these years of seeing dust flying around in my house and stuff. I have gotten paranoid of breathing with my mouth and it going down my throat. I think I will start wearing my gasmask at all times. I will need to get my cat one to though.

Ariel Ostrovsky
Blackgate/Guardian
Ayy Lmao

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Ardon.4105

Ardon.4105

This thread is going down hill.

We’ve been off the hill for quite some time.

[Agg] Rendon Argos (Charrgos) – Guardian
Server Traversing Nomad

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Vodka.3958

Vodka.3958

This is just getting sad.

SoR’s smear campaign at it’s finest… Too bad it’s backfiring on them and they are losing guilds. During the past 2 weeks, we’ve had 5 WvW guilds transfer to Blackgate with 2 being from SoR. This is because we’ve built up a reputation of not giving up. Even if we’re down by 20k in points; we always find a way to climb to the top and win. So keep at it SoR; your hatred for us will be your demise

Commander [ICoa] Hollywood Fiend
Primal Emperor of Imperial Coalition
imperialcoalition.enjin.com

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Mif.3471

Mif.3471

This is because we’ve built up a reputation of not giving up.

Must be hard to win 5 weeks in a row.
Chin up and keep on trucking Blackgate.

Tarnished Coast | Best cookies in all of Tyria

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Vodka.3958

It’s called dedication, which is what Blackgate is all about.

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Formana.9283

Formana.9283

Hurray for video games!

Fray Formana – Warrior
Bear Hat | Tom Cruise | Chuck Norris
[Urge] Blackgate – Commander | Warrior Question? Mail me! :D

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Mif.3471

I thought it was all about victory through superior numbers, hence the nickname “Stackgate”. I’ve never heard it referred to as “Dedicationgate”.

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Vodka.3958

I thought it was all about victory through superior numbers, hence the nickname “Stackgate”. I’ve never heard it referred to as “Dedicationgate”.

So your complaining because we are a WvW based server? Not my fault your server is mainly PvE focused… I’m sure you guys would do better against T3 servers so you can be with the rest of your PvE friends.

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: BallisticsBear.2417

BallisticsBear.2417

[Quag] from SoR just made Santa’s naughty list.

Trying to exploit into SH… Shame on you.

Blackgate | [ICoa]Ballistic Bienzi
Norn Engineer

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Ardon.4105

Ardon.4105

Millenium match up site says TC is in. Really, I think that is best for everyone. I obviously can’t speak for IoJ, but I know if Blackgate was in your position for the past month, we’d welcome a break, and a fresh match. I wish IoJ the best in all their future matches, and let us all enjoy the days left in this one. With a minimal amount of forum warrioring (wishful thinking, I know).

[Agg] Rendon Argos (Charrgos) – Guardian
Server Traversing Nomad

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

The bandwagoner’s opinions do not matter. The bandwagoner’s do not have dedication to the server.

The players who have been with the server through the long haul, the natives of Blackgate who show up every week, these are the ones who have dedication. These are the people tier 2 has been fighting. These are the players Vodka is talking about.

Also, “Dedicationgate” doesn’t have a ring to it. To many syllables.

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

SoR’s smear campaign at it’s finest… Too bad it’s backfiring on them and they are losing guilds. During the past 2 weeks, we’ve had 5 WvW guilds transfer to Blackgate with 2 being from SoR. This is because we’ve built up a reputation of not giving up. Even if we’re down by 20k in points; we always find a way to climb to the top and win. So keep at it SoR; your hatred for us will be your demise

I’m SoR, are you suggesting Im campaigning smear over the forums?

Also how do you define smear? I noticed you’ve posted continually throughout the last page atleast, and you’ve had nothing but negative comments to make towards others. You’re on BG right? Why all this hostility on the forums?

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

So Sanctum of Rall just lost its only two Asian guilds today and Isle of Janthir lost a 400 man alliance?

Well, atleast we fall together. It’s been a good 2 months IoJ, certainly been a pleasure.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Kanji Maki.1695

Kanji Maki.1695

Understand this black gate the main reason your winning is coverage. Do not pat each other on the back. Numbers have been even all day=SoR wins…the night gets lonely though. Spent about 30 gold on upgrades and siege in the past two weeks.

Any Russians contact me please.

EA bg guild good fights on SoR tonight.

Please for the love of all things good in this world stop turning me into a Moa.

Conquerors Within [WvW]-Commander-Valor Victis-Thief-Sanctum of Rall

(edited by Kanji Maki.1695)

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

disclaimer: i’m not a huge WvW-er (i.e. not day and night err day) but when i am on, i enjoy the crap out of it. especially these past few weeks with the matchups against BG and IoJ. /salute to my Commanders and fellow soldiers as well! you all put up more than a great fight and love fighting alongside you folk. thanks for always having me feel welcome on the battlefield even though most of you don’t know me. ; ))

that being said.. as fun as WvW in T2 and with these matchups have been, why are the forums so hostile? A calls B server out. B defends saying don’t defame entire server due to one individuals actions or words. then B goes on to do the same and defame server A. now bring in server C. rinse and repeat.

i’m all for smack talk and being competitive. i for one don’t do it, but not against it and do see the benefits and fun of it. however, lately, or at least this new thread here, we’re so downhill we can’t even make out the foot of the hill. hardly any score updates, hardly any people actually talking about the match-up. so for those who did, kudos to you. and whenever people DO try to talk about the match-up, it just gets dronwed out by people pointing fingers. this goes for ALL sides.

and you might say “hey aka, you’re hardly in WvW so you shouldn’t be speaking at all.” touche. but if someone new, someone who’s planning on trying out WvW, comes in here to check it out first, i daresay it’s not a pretty sight and not very encouraging. sadly for them, this community here isn’t for the most part what i experience when i’m actually in WvW with you lot, again, all 3 servers. so why not put on a good show here? discuss problems and issues that are legit in a composed manner by all means, but no need to stoop low and give ourselves a bad name.

the “smack talk” on here, to be honest, yes coming from an “outsider” doesn’t do anyone, any good at all. coudln’t help but to voice my opinion here.

let’s keep up the good fights. and let’s do our darned best to have all other behavior in-line with that.

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Esoteric.5490

Esoteric.5490

For those interested, it’s pronounced “Beastgate”, and it is most definitely a thing. Blackgate has been to Tier 4 and we still showed up to play then. We’ve come back from 40k deficits on a Wednesday night. We’ve taken our bumps and bruises in Tier 1, and, more recently, we’ve come back from a 25k deficit on Wednesday. Our server has a resilience that you can’t fake. My guild could have easily transferred off when the mass exodus occurred during our fall, but we did not. Sure, our server is just a name, but we call it home. I’d appreciate it if people would stop trolling with statements that were first made about our server when we were still in Tier 3, and let’s not forget our Tier 2 match was against 2 ghost towns so there was no actual representation of how good we were or weren’t. Blackgate was never stacked; if anything, every time we got transfers or large guilds, it was just the precursor to bleeding players. I believe a leader on SBI characterized it best as a fire separating the straw from the steel and the players on this server are what you have left. ICoa is a transfer guild too. We appreciate their answer to our call, but the guilds that have been on Blackgate since launch are few and far between these days. The game is young, but so many have forgotten the roots from which our community was born. We took a beating from HoD for 1 week straight during 1 day matches, then we proceeded to get killed by NSP in their glory days. Our server has been knocked down and kicked repeatedly, yet we are still here. That is why we were named Beastgate by the leader of TA and that is why we are a server that guilds want to transfer to. It isn’t a bandwagon, it is an attitude and a mindset.

SoR and IoJ, I have nothing but the utmost respect for both of you. I don’t care that we won and some of you will probably think I’m condescending and only having fun since we are winning, but it just isn’t the case. I appreciate the fights and I’ve enjoyed our skirmishes with every guild we have come in contact with. It appears as though some servers might be shifting and in the event it happens, I wish you all the best. Winning or losing, this has been the most competitive WvW I’ve had the privilege of experiencing, and I would gladly fight both of your servers again if the bracket gods decide to make it so. You won’t find any more trash talk from me, all it does is tear us apart as a community that loves WvW. We should stand strong together asking for the reason we play the game to get the attention that it deserves, not bicker with each other.

Cheers, SoR and IoJ, and happy holidays!

Blackgate Forever,
Riven – [KnT] GM – http://KnightGaming.enjin.com
Commander – Grand General of Blackgate

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: BlackeHawke.9025

BlackeHawke.9025

Sorry I havn’t had a chance to post it on these forums but yes. HIRE has transferred to Ehmry Bay. Thanks for all the good luck wishes!

A quick shoutout to the guilds ICoa, KnT, Choo, and Foo (i might be forgetting some) for giving us a great matchup in T2. Hope to see you guys again

Guild Leader of Hired Assassins [HIRE]
Sanctum of Rall
Level 80 Human Guardian

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: fivekiller.1432

fivekiller.1432

Sorry I havn’t had a chance to post it on these forums but yes. HIRE has transferred to Ehmry Bay. Thanks for all the good luck wishes!

A quick shoutout to the guilds ICoa, KnT, Choo, and Foo (i might be forgetting some) for giving us a great matchup in T2. Hope to see you guys again

It has been both a pleasure and a frustrating hair pulling pain in the rear fighting you guys

I hope you have fun on Ehmry Bay, best wishes to all of you and I too hope we meet again!

-Desirz Matheon

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

Please for the love of all things good in this world stop turning me into a Moa.

Oh thats you? =D

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

Any score update for us drones stuck at work? <3

[AoN] All or Nothing

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: sinister.9216

sinister.9216

Moas aren’t so bad. Just think of it like this: If a mesmer is noobish enough to have Moa on his bars instead of time-warp, then all he is doing is gimping his team with a crappy 3 minute elite skill lasts for a whole 15 seconds and only affects 1 player who can then just run away til it wears off. >.>

Tywin Onassis – 80 Necro Mez Yar – 40ish Mesmer
Uri Nightshade – 50ish Thief
Sarugaki Hiyori – 80 Warrior – Blackgate [FEAR]

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: urzen.7096

urzen.7096

Score. SoR will keep fighting, but its unlikely we have the numbers or coverage to keep up with BG as usual.

Attachments:

Sanctum of Rall

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Xirin.8593

Thank you for the update, sir.

I see you are also enjoying the new Signet of the Locust. It has changed my life.

[AoN] All or Nothing

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

Lol hop back on your lollypop ship and get out of lala land scrub… We’ve wiped you damn near every time AND we were outnumbered. Keep it up with your smear campaign; there is no excuse for your server losing for over a month straight

Oh wow, fraps it is next time then. So much bull kitten in one post.

~You never wiped us. Sorry killing 4-5 people who didn’t move fast enough when indo called us to move somewhere else is not wiping us.
~You weren’t outnumbered, some times one of groups where outnumbered but that is because you think that charging us in groups of 20 will do anything but give us loot bags.
~ Coverage is the only reason you guys win, maybe if your guild wasn’t so bad you wouldn’t have to be carried by your night crew all the time aye?

Then if you can’t beat us quit acting like a hard kitten on the forums and bragging about supposedly winning 1 battle. However you want to look at it, you are a loser and we are winners. So deal.

Wall jumping into the outer walls? I don’t see ANYONE doing that and I’ve been standing in the keep for some time. They were probably seeing how SoR was doing it since they’ve been doing it all day. Sunny, Cragtop, and SH. The only difference between you and us is that we don’t post it on the forums… We screenshot it and report it.

Wouldn’t you be as well?

Do either of you have a screen shot or fraps? I’d love to identify who they were on SoR.

Screen shot or video? Never heard of a guild or a player by that name in SoR.
If you do have fraps of it or a Screen shot let me know, SoR doesn’t like hackers or cheaters.

As for a smear campaign. I see 1 sor guild trying to smear another BG guild and that’s normally how most threads go. As for a “server” smear of any of the 3 in the match up, I see more posting XX server hacked, exploited, ect…. But lack any proof when asked.

Now in my opinion either the BG members doing it aren’t telling the truth, or they don’t want SoR to be able to find the culprit and get it banned. Honestly drop the xx is doing xx unless you have proof to back it, and allow the server to get the player banned from GW2.

Remember last time someone provided proof of an SoR exploiter, that player got banned. Don’t try to smear SoR server knowing we get hackers/exploiters banned whereas another server only gave a smack on the wrist to theirs.

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

(edited by Mishi.7058)

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Thundar.3910

Thundar.3910

Lol hop back on your lollypop ship and get out of lala land scrub… We’ve wiped you damn near every time AND we were outnumbered. Keep it up with your smear campaign; there is no excuse for your server losing for over a month straight

Oh wow, fraps it is next time then. So much bull kitten in one post.

~You never wiped us. Sorry killing 4-5 people who didn’t move fast enough when indo called us to move somewhere else is not wiping us.
~You weren’t outnumbered, some times one of groups where outnumbered but that is because you think that charging us in groups of 20 will do anything but give us loot bags.
~ Coverage is the only reason you guys win, maybe if your guild wasn’t so bad you wouldn’t have to be carried by your night crew all the time aye?

Then if you can’t beat us quit acting like a hard kitten on the forums and bragging about supposedly winning 1 battle. However you want to look at it, you are a loser and we are winners. So deal.

Wall jumping into the outer walls? I don’t see ANYONE doing that and I’ve been standing in the keep for some time. They were probably seeing how SoR was doing it since they’ve been doing it all day. Sunny, Cragtop, and SH. The only difference between you and us is that we don’t post it on the forums… We screenshot it and report it.

Wouldn’t you be as well?

Do either of you have a screen shot or fraps? I’d love to identify who they were on SoR.

Screen shot or video? Never heard of a guild or a player by that name in SoR.
If you do have fraps of it or kitten let me know, SoR doesn’t like hackers or cheaters.

As for a smear campaign. I see 1 sor guild trying to smear another BG guild and that’s normally how most threads go. As for a “server” smear of any of the 3 in the match up, I see more BG’s posting XX server hacked, exploited, ect…. But lack any proof when asked.

Now in my opinion either the BG members doing it aren’t telling the truth, or they don’t want SoR to be able to find the culprit and get it banned. Honestly drop the xx is doing xx unless you have proof to back it, and allow the server to get the player banned from GW2.

Remember last time someone provided proof of an SoR exploiter, that player got banned. Don’t try to smear SoR server knowing we get hackers/exploiters banned whereas another server only gave a smack on the wrist to theirs.

Done, Reports and SS’s sent to ANET.

Keep Calm and Conquer
When you are out numbered, and the situation is hopeless, you have no option-you must attack

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: urzen.7096

urzen.7096

I see you are also enjoying the new Signet of the Locust. It has changed my life.

Heh, thats an alt I rarely use, but didnt happen to be in LA.

Sanctum of Rall

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Xirin.8593

Heh, thats an alt I rarely use, but didnt happen to be in LA.

Oh =/

Epidemic is too much fun to go unused!

[AoN] All or Nothing

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Fixeon.5076

Fixeon.5076

I also would like to see the proof of SoR Exploiting. Since anything posted in this forum will be deleted I ask that it be sent to me via PM so that it can be shared and discussed with the rest of our server and we can find the person(s) responsible.

Fixeon – Guardian
Umberage of Death – Thief
~~~Sanctum of Rall~~~

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: DinoBT.4572

DinoBT.4572

so Nine Dragon is in BG now. was quite shocked to see them zerged our keep just now in EB.

Haha Family – [FEAR] – Sanctum of Rall
www.fearguildwars2.enjin.com

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Gunza.4273

Gunza.4273

Reyna Soulstrum – [DBD] – SoR

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Waking.6052

Waking.6052

I enjoy fighting Blackgate and SoR.

It shows when you’re fighting a guild in comparison to a zerg.

Guardian Commander “The Lord Saves”
Mesmer Commander “The Lord Knows”
Fort Aspenwood

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: tkalamba.2541

tkalamba.2541

so Nine Dragon is in BG now. was quite shocked to see them zerged our keep just now in EB.

This will make our coverage worse. It’s a bit disappointing. Any Oceanic guilds wanna take their place?

lol

Lord Lefteris – Engineer [Sanctum of Rall]

(edited by tkalamba.2541)

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Akinorix.5107

Akinorix.5107

Your getting all the bandwagon guilds not much of a big deal, because they will just leave BG as soon as things get rough. Its a game win, lose SoR will always be the best server to me because of how great of a community we have and people here who do WvW do it and have fun win or lose.

Xakinori – Pain Train Choo [Choo]

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Spartyr.6795

Spartyr.6795

So Sanctum of Rall just lost its only two Asian guilds today and Isle of Janthir lost a 400 man alliance?

Well, atleast we fall together. It’s been a good 2 months IoJ, certainly been a pleasure.

Ouch. I’m wondering if SoR and IoJ should just merge. If IoJ Oceanics won’t move to SoR (understandably since they want other Oceanics around for PvE etc.), then maybe SoR NA should move there.

I hate saying that. I’ve been SoR since day one, and may even stay behind if this did happen, but it seems to make a lot of sense coverage-wise.

Spartyr – Norn Thief
[GSCH] Gaiscioch Gaming Community

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: tkalamba.2541

tkalamba.2541

Ouch. I’m wondering if SoR and IoJ should just merge. If IoJ Oceanics won’t move to SoR (understandably since they want other Oceanics around for PvE etc.), then maybe SoR NA should move there.

I hate saying that. I’ve been SoR since day one, and may even stay behind if this did happen, but it seems to make a lot of sense coverage-wise.

Well… if enough Oceanics/Asian players come to SoR, it wouldn’t be an issue.

There will be people around to play if they all come at once.

Lord Lefteris – Engineer [Sanctum of Rall]

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: marquees.6230

marquees.6230

It’s the holidays people. Let’s just be friendly for one moment and give each other hugs. Come here, SoR and IoJ! hugs

[ICoa] Jakryen
Media Officer of Imperial Coalition
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube!

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Xirin.8593

I really want to know why there isn’t a /hug emote in GW2.

[AoN] All or Nothing

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

marquees.6230

I know, right? I demand a /hug emote! For WvW of course…. (grins)

[ICoa] Jakryen

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: FireRunner.9481

FireRunner.9481

I know, right? I demand a /hug emote! For WvW of course…. (grins)

Yes, /hugs and /cookies emotes need to be added!

80 Asura Ranger – Commander

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Obed.7629

Obed.7629

SoR’s smear campaign at it’s finest…

“Smear campaign”? There is an orchestrated effort to denigrate your server??

Please, bud, put a sock in it.

EDIT
——
I’m not one for hugs, but playing WvWvW in tier 2 is kitten-near always a hoot. I’m baffled as to why the forum gets so testy.

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

marquees.6230

Oh I agreed, Obed. I enjoy going against TW, Choo, and Caedus and all the other SoR guilds. I respect you guys a lot and hope to see you all on the battle field.

[ICoa] Jakryen

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

Unfortuantely, doing this without interference would be difficult. This is why we need Guild Vs Guild.

I still think it could be arranged if KNT was interested. There are a few spots where the likelyhood of people joining in on the fight will be minimal.

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

Icoa and their bg allies proving there tactical superiority by using their portal to try and reinforce hills instead of the big wide open gate and running straight into our waiting aoes earlier today.
Thanks for the loot bags. <3

Yeah I am not sure what the idea behind that was. I did get a good laugh out of it though.

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Isredel.4302

Isredel.4302

WvW Is fun. Especially when people aren’t being well.. Mean about it.

Nods

Viktor Rageclaw: Seaimpin na Cu, (Officer)
Gaiscioch Social Gaming Community http://www.gaiscioch.com/

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Kincaidia.3192

Kincaidia.3192

5 weeks in a row is ridiculous. I, and a good number of other people have resorted to just constant griefing. It’s the only thing that’s fun. Other than that, I’m boycotting til someone at Anet figures out that this is the antithesis of a good system.

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Isredel.4302

Isredel.4302

5 weeks in a row is ridiculous. I, and a good number of other people have resorted to just constant griefing. It’s the only thing that’s fun. Other than that, I’m boycotting til someone at Anet figures out that this is the antithesis of a good system.

They’re better because they can keep coverage throughout the night so this is somehow Arena Net’s fault?

Viktor Rageclaw: Seaimpin na Cu, (Officer)
Gaiscioch Social Gaming Community http://www.gaiscioch.com/

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Mif.3471

WvW Is fun. Especially when people aren’t being well.. Mean about it.

Nods

It’s rather disappointing when you have a good 2 or 3 minute 1v1 with someone only for them to /laugh when they beat you.

Whatever happen to giving a /bow as a show of respect for a good fight?