Downscale ascended to exotic for WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Sube Dai.8496

Sube Dai.8496

So all of you people that complain about ascended in wvw, you don’t kill up levels right? I mean, that would be just hypocritical. You also make sure to party your enemy and make sure they’re wearing the appropriate gear so that you’re both on an even level right? Do you at least make sure to ask them how many hours they have been playing and their estimated skill level?

Wait, you don’t do this?

Then stop complaining.

this^^^ its not like ascended wepons have twice as high stats anyways

Not yet but it is the prospect of ascended gear, sigils, runes, and infusions that worries me.

If we end up with an ascended tier of everything, which all takes a long time or a high cost to acquire, we will end up with radically different stats on players.

John Snowman [GLTY]
Space Marine Z [GLTY]

in WvW

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

I vote no, the PvE bads will already die quick enough with ascended gear stat advantage. No need to humiliate them by forcing them into fair fights, they need self-esteem too!

in WvW

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

Elevate time for acquire ascended in PvE and WvW and i will be fine with it. I don’t want to go into PvE just because it’s x10 times faster.

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

in WvW

Posted by: Razor.9872

Razor.9872

No. (15 characters)

NSPride <3

in WvW

Posted by: Writetyper.1985

Writetyper.1985

Yes: I’m in favour of it, but you know it won’t happen.

Mortryde/Cold/Thugmentalist Bara
really bad engineer

in WvW

Posted by: Treborlavok.3504

Treborlavok.3504

I vote no.

My favorite thing about WvW is that it doesn’t exist in a vacuum like SPvP. I want full access to the full extent of all gear, traits, and skills and any additions to those things in WvW. I would lose interest in WvW and stop playing if it was turned into Spvp with more people.

Thats why i suggested doing something like this instead of the crap way they implemented pvp, merg wvw/pvp and make them both better by doing this…

Make WvW and PvP alike, but… Using the PvP armor and weapon purchase systems and traiting systems.

- Upon entering WvW or PvP for the first time, youre prompted to see an armor and weaponsmith to purchase armor/trinkets and weapons.

- Every class has the option to buy their professions armor tier(light, medium, heavy) with max level 80 BASE armor rating for your tier(light, medium, heavy). The same goes for weapons and level 80 BASE weapon dmg.

- Your also prompted to purchase your choice of runes and sigils.

- After buying your armor/trinkets and weapons, youre now prompted to go into your inventory and go to each piece of armor/trinkets and weapons.

- You now just have to right click on all your armor/trinket and weapons and select your desired stats from all of the current stat pool sets.

I think mixing in some of the great things about PvP into WvW and also letting us keep our PvE stats not at the cost of having to worry about HC players being able to outgear casual players is the best way to go around it. I like the fact that PvP comes down to a players skills(mostly). I think they need to carry that over into general WvW to keep everyone on the same tier and make it depend on your zergs and skill, rather than gear.

Keep ascended gear in the game for the players who wish to grind for it and acquire it. But keep it in PvE only…

And to make the gear skins obtainable and fun to get do something like this…

That’s why I like the idea that pvp has with letting you use the forge to make your armors and what not. But I think they could revamp the entire system and let ppl earn their choice of armor and weapon skins by completing set achievements in wvw and pvp.

You want your cultural armor in wvw…

- Take 1,000 keeps for your chest slot

- Take 1,000 supply camps for your leg slot

- Take 300 guard spots for your glove slot

- Kill 300 yaks for your boot slot

- Complete 200 faction events for head slot

Etc etc… Same thing with pvp but with captures and kills and what not. Give ppl something to achieve in order to unlock armor and weapon skins. Not just grinding for gold or drops. But doing things that are helpful and beneficial to your team or server and giving you said rewards for doing so.

Sounds good. I prefer the non-vacuum version of WvW. I don’t want it to be reduced to just skins like SPvP.

However, the one portion of you idea I agree with is making it easier to obtain top tier guild from WvW only. I would be all for increasing the ability to obtain gear from WvW. You can get a lot more of the new ascended mats from afk auto attacking dragons and easy moding through cof path 1 than you can from WvW. That should change.

It’s a wall of text but read through it. I think it’s a better option than simply downscaling ascended items.

Sylvari Engi- Wait! Don’t leaf!
Asura Ele- Sir Im afraid youre short. Why is it always short jokes. No, youre short on the bill.

in WvW

Posted by: Lurch.9517

Lurch.9517

NO, Ascended does not really belong in the game I thought I was playing but if they are going to keep it in the game then it should have its full effect.

Lurch
Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: racta.4250

racta.4250

No.

Ascended gear is a good way to keep the progression of your character going. I want my character to be my character, not seperate between wvw, pve, and pvp. Creating more separation via scaling down gear just makes me feel more disconnected to the world. The stat separation of ascended vs exotic is not large enough to warrant it not taking part in wvw.

Racta
[Bush] – Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

Also, let’s downscale Exotic to rare because that’s unfair. Don’t stop there? Ok, next let’s downscale rare to masterwork because those are cheaper! Still too much grind? Ok, I’ll take those masterworks down to Fine.

Not everyone can afford ascended items. Exotics are easily obtainable. Your logic is completely flawed.

Yes. I do want ascended downscaled.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in WvW

Posted by: Phoenixfudge.5290

Phoenixfudge.5290

No because I want to min/max and get 25k backstabs on uplevels.

in WvW

Treborlavok.3504

No.

Ascended gear is a good way to keep the progression of your character going. I want my character to be my character, not seperate between wvw, pve, and pvp. Creating more separation via scaling down gear just makes me feel more disconnected to the world. The stat separation of ascended vs exotic is not large enough to warrant it not taking part in wvw.

Full ascended vs full exotic… The players being evenly matched in skill… The win goes to the player in full ascended who is able to obtain higher stats. So yes ascended gear does matter.

Instead of them making pve, wvw, pvp different, they just need to rework wvw and pvp to be one in the same beast. Leaving us with our usual 2 “game modes”. Keep everything In pve the way it is… The grind for gear and mats etc etc, “fashion show at the max!”

But now overhaul wvw and pvp to be one in the same(obviously pvp will still be separate but the way you gear up and change stats in wvw and pvp will now be the same) In regards to gear/traits and obtaining gear skins via wvw/pvp achievements. Wvw and pvp will now give the players the option to select their gear stat sets, think legendaries currently, and change up their builds and gear as they go at will. Let everyone get on the same level with top gear stats, all ascended stats and stat combos, and let the victor go to the players who truely out match the others.

So on the thread topic… No to downscaling…. But YES to reworking wvw/pvp.

Asura Ele- Sir Im afraid youre short. Why is it always short jokes. No, youre short on the bill.

in WvW

Posted by: kingcragus.6810

kingcragus.6810

No

/ifyoudontlikeit

(edited by Moderator)

in WvW

Posted by: Kalan.9705

Kalan.9705

Wins should be on skill not stat imbalance & grind time, so yes any measures that point wvw towards a skill not grind basis are good.

in WvW

Treborlavok.3504

Wins should be on skill not stat imbalance & grind time, so yes any measures that point wvw towards a skill not grind basis are good.

Exactly

Honestly it would be nice if we could keep our armor and weapon skins from pve in both pvp and wvw. Just, when you enter either wvw or pvp, you have to choose your stats on your armor/weps youre already wearing.

Grinders that got the skins are still happy, but everyone is at an equal stat playing field at the cost of nothing but changing your armors stats.

(edited by Treborlavok.3504)

in WvW

Posted by: Xenn.3809

Xenn.3809

Exactly

Honestly it would be nice if we could keep our armor and weapon skins from pve in both pvp and wvw. Just when you enter either wvw or pvp, you have to choose your stats on your armor/weps your already wearing.

Grinders that got the skins are still happy, out everyone at an equal stat playing field at the cost of nothing but changing your armors stats.

This – but sPvP needs a relook – all stats in amulets is kitten. Allow to distribute stats as one wishes, for greater customisation, allow food/oils and all runes/sigils for greater diversity.

Same playing field for all, great diversity, no grind, just PvP fun for all.

Xenn [TDA]
Mesmer | Guardian | Necro | Ele
The Banana Team | www.tda.nu

in WvW

Posted by: Garzin.7185

Garzin.7185

Yes, until they make loot from WvW comparable to PvE. I don’t like playing PvE, and pretty much all i do is WvW right now. But if i want to get an ascended weapon i HAVE to:
1. Level up my crafting skill (I don’t like crafting and there is no point in it, since you can buy anything on TP for a slightly higher price, + you can sell all of your mats without a worry in the world).
2. You need to grind your kitten off (remember your promises Anet?) to get an ascended weapon after that (This would be kind of fine if loot in WvW didn’t suck compared to PvE, which they promised they would fix, but it’s not fixed yet so you have to go and farm in PvE)

in WvW

Lurch.9517

Exactly

Honestly it would be nice if we could keep our armor and weapon skins from pve in both pvp and wvw. Just, when you enter either wvw or pvp, you have to choose your stats on your armor/weps youre already wearing.

Grinders that got the skins are still happy, but everyone is at an equal stat playing field at the cost of nothing but changing your armors stats.

Whilst on face value that looks like a great idea, unfortunately they are still convinced that S/TPVP will become a fantastic e-sport so the build availability in PVP is much more restricted than PVE for ‘balancing’ purposes. If they actually gave up on the whole e-sport concept and went along the line you are suggesting it would be a much more fun game for everyone.

Lurch
Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

Ascended gear right now is very alt unfriendly. It has nothing to do ith progression because the weapons are not needed in the game.

in WvW

Treborlavok.3504

Exactly

Whilst on face value that looks like a great idea, unfortunately they are still convinced that S/TPVP will become a fantastic e-sport so the build availability in PVP is much more restricted than PVE for ‘balancing’ purposes. If they actually gave up on the whole e-sport concept and went along the line you are suggesting it would be a much more fun game for everyone.

That’s the first thing I said when I first went into pvp… I wish they would listen to their players because I know I’m not alone.

If they were to let us all keep our pve armor and weps and then go into pvp/wvw and let us choose our stats and runes/sigils, I guarantee there would be 10x more ppl playing just for that aspect.

in WvW

Lurch.9517

Ascended gear right now is very alt unfriendly. It has nothing to do ith progression because the weapons are not needed in the game.

Its only alt unfriendly in WvW but then, WXP is very alt unfriendly also.

Lurch
Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Klawlyt.6507

Klawlyt.6507

Yes, wind it back, get rid of it. Give me back the GW2 I thought I was getting.

The possibility of physical and mental collapse is now very real.
No sympathy for the Devil, keep that in mind.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.

in WvW

Treborlavok.3504

And that’s why a lot of ppl are upset. In an altaholic myself, I personally don’t care at. About ascended weapons because I’m a casual player and know it would take me awhile to 1 get the gold needed to craft to 500, and 2 the mats. I feel about ascended how I’ve always felt about legendaries… What’s the point… That was until they were bis so now you could for that factor say its worth it. But honestly a legendary is less of a grind than an ascended weapon. He’ll if I had the money, and I wouldn’t if I didn’t have 6 fully geared toons, is buy one and not do any grinding and keep playing how I wanted.

in WvW

Posted by: Meglobob.8620

Meglobob.8620

I vote NO.

But I would like them to put more ways of getting ascended gear into the game.

Its a bit of a mess now, you after do this to get your trinkets, this for your weapon, something else for you back piece and no doubt something new for your amour.

At some point I would like to see all ascended items brought together with at least 3 different ways of getting them, then no one can complain there is not a way they can have ascended gear if they are willing to put some time/effort into it.

in WvW

Lurch.9517

And that’s why a lot of ppl are upset. In an altaholic myself, I personally don’t care at. About ascended weapons because I’m a casual player and know it would take me awhile to 1 get the gold needed to craft to 500, and 2 the mats. I feel about ascended how I’ve always felt about legendaries… What’s the point… That was until they were bis so now you could for that factor say its worth it. But honestly a legendary is less of a grind than an ascended weapon. He’ll if I had the money, and I wouldn’t if I didn’t have 6 fully geared toons, is buy one and not do any grinding and keep playing how I wanted.

Bizarrely, I would be more inclined to attempt Ascended weapons if legendaries did not exist and even slightly more inclined if they had the stat switching ability the same as legendaries.

What I mean is that as WvW player I am demotivated to get ascended as guys with legendaries already got the stats and I am also demotivated by the fact that I need a different ascended weapon for each build choice on my toon.

Lurch
Gandara

(edited by Lurch.9517)

in WvW

Treborlavok.3504

Bizarrely, I would be more inclined to attempt Ascended weapons if legendaries did not exist and even slightly more inclined if they had the stat switching ability the same as legendaries.

What I mean is that as WvW player I am demotivated to get ascended as guys with legendaries already got the stats and I am also demotivated by the fact that I need a different ascended weapon for each build choice on my toon.

If legendaries didn’t exist, and they weren’t time gated, in sure ppl wouldn’t care. They’d be thrilled.

Honestly if they want to keep ascended gear and weapons in the game they need to do what someone else just said and make them easier to acquire. Let us spend laurels and wvw tokens, or guild commendations or hell let them be drops and let us buy them off the tp or even craft them and be tradeable.

in WvW

Lurch.9517

If legendaries didn’t exist, and they weren’t time gated, in sure ppl wouldn’t care. They’d be thrilled.

Honestly if they want to keep ascended gear and weapons in the game they need to do what someone else just said and make them easier to acquire. Let us spend laurels and wvw tokens, or guild commendations or hell let them be drops and let us buy them off the tp or even craft them and be tradeable.

You miss my point, if Legendaries did not already exist then I actually would not have nearly as big a problem with ascended weapons and the time/effort to acquire them. Also, if ascended weapons also had the stat selection out of combat feature (just not the particle effects) of Legendaries then I may be more inclined to go for them.

Its not about making stuff easy to acquire as that negates the whole point of vertical progression and gear grinders who fixate on that crap.

To be the winner (if an MMO could have such a thing) now it is effectively all down to RNG or silly amount of RL money and playing the trading post. The guys that got Precursors early and sold them or just ridiculously abused their credit cards to get a good pool of cash then control the TP can have more or less as any/whatever Legendaries they want. These guys are done, they can now play the game as they feel and be ahead of any curve Anet throw at us whilst the rest are grubbing around trying to make inferior (ascended) weapons that can be superseded at some future stage to keep up with them.

Any real min maxer would not even look at ascended weapons and just get Legendaries… At this stage I would sooner stab myself in the eyes with hot needles than even try to get on the legendaries train.

Lurch
Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Altie.4571

Altie.4571

WvW is not meant to be balanced. Legendaries are already in WvW and they don’t make that big of a difference.

If you dislike it, get a set of your own. They did say they are going to make it obtainable through wvw as well.

When scientists discover the center of the universe,
a lot of people will be disappointed they are not it.

in WvW

Lurch.9517

WvW is not meant to be balanced. Legendaries are already in WvW and they don’t make that big of a difference.

If you dislike it, get a set of your own. They did say they are going to make it obtainable through wvw as well.

Not sure who you are replying to but fairly certain its not me so I assume it must be your invisible friend.

Lurch
Gandara

in WvW

Lurch.9517

wibble (double post)

Lurch
Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Altie.4571

Altie.4571

Not sure who you are replying to but fairly certain its not me so I assume it must be your invisible friend.

I guess we just think alike.

I was just posting in general to the thread topic and OP. Didn’t read the posts yet :P.

When scientists discover the center of the universe,
a lot of people will be disappointed they are not it.

in WvW

Posted by: Paxus.6543

Paxus.6543

Berserker’s Pearl Sabre stats =
+90 Power
+64 Precision
+5% Critical Damage

vs.

Zojja’s Razor
94 Power
67 Precision
5% Crit Damage

Plus the 5 to a stat for an infusion.

IS THIS REALLY going to make someone untouchable in WvW because of these super small incremental increases??

in WvW

Posted by: Scrambles.2604

Scrambles.2604

No, this isn’t SPvP

WvW is the dirty version of PvP. You throw everything in and see what happens.

QFT.

It’s crazy to expect every fight to be “fair” in WvW, but the disparity between everyone’s lvls, gear, food buffs, and skill means that an “average” player wont lose every single encounter.

You win some, you lose some, but more importantly, whichever side has the bigger zerg is going to win and your gear means very little versus the shear amount of players a server has.

in WvW

Posted by: Nikkinella.8254

Nikkinella.8254

I don’t see why you people are so against just getting the gear for yourselves if you think a few stat points will make that big of a difference. I already have more dragonite ore and emyreal shards than I know what to do with JUST from doing wvw. Flip a few camps and towers. Believe it or not you can get it faster in wvw than you can waiting around for some stupid dragon to spawn in PvE. just flip towers, keep them paper, and flip them back again when they inevitably take it back. I guess that’s the only good thing that’s come out of us facing a mega zerg this match up. we cant hold anything so we just keep flipping towers and keeps. in just a couple days I have 2 stacks of dragonite ore and empyreal shards.

in WvW

Posted by: Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Change.6528

Also, let’s downscale Exotic to rare because that’s unfair. Don’t stop there? Ok, next let’s downscale rare to masterwork because those are cheaper! Still too much grind? Ok, I’ll take those masterworks down to Fine.

Not everyone can afford ascended items. Exotics are easily obtainable. Your logic is completely flawed.

Yes. I do want ascended downscaled.

Not everyone can afford Exotics. Downscale them too

NSP>ET>SoS>BG>ET>SoS>JQ>SoS>Mag>JQ
My fun laughs at your server pride.

in WvW

Lurch.9517

Berserker’s Pearl Sabre stats =
+90 Power
+64 Precision
+5% Critical Damage

vs.

Zojja’s Razor
94 Power
67 Precision
5% Crit Damage

Plus the 5 to a stat for an infusion.

IS THIS REALLY going to make someone untouchable in WvW because of these super small incremental increases??

THAT IS NOT THE BLOODY POINT. It means that main is no longer finished gear wise let alone alts. means less satisfaction just playing how I want because at back of mind constant niggle that toon is not ‘finished’. Even if I made Ascended weapons for all my mains different builds I would still know that there is a better weapon (The Legendary swiss army knife) that makes my bag full of weapons seem silly but I would get over that as statswise I am maxed (until the next gear is introduced)

So for all the guys you are suggesting not to bother getting ascended weapons as the 13% (I think on a Power build) dmg difference is negligible, how about when the ascended armour comes out and is on a similar rather arduous basis to acquire (not an unreasonable assumption)? Still just stay in exos and suck it up?

Realistically, a lot of people will just not bother and become more and more casual, when the armour comes out on a similar basis a lot of those people will just stop.

In the mean time I guess Anet are hoping to make a load of sales to people that like gear progression games.

Lurch
Gandara

in WvW

Feed Me Change.6528

snippy snip

Being “finished” is up to the player to decide what it means. I have 5 lvl 80s. 3 of which are still sitting in lvl 75 greens but they are finished to me because they hit level 80. I have my WvW main (warrior, 3 sets of armor, full asc trinkets) and my PvE main (thief, 2 sets of rare armor, 2 sets of rare trinkets) both of which I continue to work on for both looks and stats but it’s not as important to me to upgrade all of their weapons to Ascended.

Sure, it’s that “carrot” to keep working on but it isn’t at the top of my list to do and I’m sure not going to rush to 500 in 1 day (still 470 weaponsmith) and craft my weapons. I will concentrate on working on my relationships with my guildmates and friends in the game as well as having fun on the WvW battlefield.

Stats =/= fun.

in WvW

Lurch.9517

snippy snip

Great big ol snip

Stats =/= fun.

Why did you leave WoW then?

Lurch
Gandara

in WvW

Feed Me Change.6528

snippy snip

Great big ol snip

Stats =/= fun.

Why did you leave WoW then?

Nice. Never played WoW so burn?

The point, that you seemed to completely miss, was there are more fun things to do in this game then grind out a new weapon. Meeting new people, new guilds, new activities, theorycrafting builds and knowing that when I leave GW2 for whatever game is next I will have a good amount of friends to play that game with, that is what you should be caring about. Not ’omg i cant gear all 23498 of my toons with BiS gear!!!"

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

I’d want this. I wish there was no ascended in the first place, really. Gear stat progression is zero fun. When I am tryin to get better, I better myself, not add +1 to every entry in a database.

Gate of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: Neandramathal.9536

Neandramathal.9536

I find it interesting to see everyone wants rid of these things to prevent a “he who spends most time is most powerful”, yet I still see threads/posts appearing asking for WvW ranks that provide stat bonuses.

Personally, not fussed about ascended being in wvw at all – stats haven’t been equal thus far (regardless of ease of obtaining) and no reason to change that. WvW was never designed to be ‘fair’ and I feel those who embrace all aspects of a game over one should be rewarded for it, as they have put more work in.

Ideally I’d like PvE encounters to be harder so it’s harder to grind there, but then we hit the reason why it is IMPOSSIBLE to make rewards equal across game-modes, because you can never have a fixed rate of obtaining. Currently you get materials from keeps etc, so it depends on how capable you are of getting said keeps – if you increase the amount due to a slow rate of capture and then suddenly your matchup changes, and you are constantly flipping, then it’s skewed. Example: XP in general, I leveled in WvW in days due to constant outmanned and lots of stuff to capture with a good group capable of doing so, whereas lots of other people it took months because their server dominated.

It will never be possible to have an equal rate of acquisition unless you have a maximum amount achieveable each day – but even then, it will always be easier one way than another. I’d rather they said 50% of the ingredients are obtainable ONLY in WvW, and 50% ONLY in sPvP. Such as Legendaries requiring badges and zone completion (but with a far more even split).

[GoV] Gnomes of Vabbi || [Imp] Impact
Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

in WvW

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

No, if people get themselves better gear then they should be able to use it…………….And no I havnt got mine, ill get it later, no hurry.

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation

in WvW

Posted by: Requiem.8769

Requiem.8769

No.

in WvW

Posted by: Azraelle.1683

Azraelle.1683

Hm. Yes i agree.

Thief/Guardian. Desolation [EU]

in WvW

Posted by: timidobserver.7925

timidobserver.7925

I don’t see why you people are so against just getting the gear for yourselves if you think a few stat points will make that big of a difference. I already have more dragonite ore and emyreal shards than I know what to do with JUST from doing wvw. Flip a few camps and towers. Believe it or not you can get it faster in wvw than you can waiting around for some stupid dragon to spawn in PvE. just flip towers, keep them paper, and flip them back again when they inevitably take it back. I guess that’s the only good thing that’s come out of us facing a mega zerg this match up. we cant hold anything so we just keep flipping towers and keeps. in just a couple days I have 2 stacks of dragonite ore and empyreal shards.

It isn’t about getting it for themselves. They want you not to be able to have it. The people supporting this thread seem to be more about limiting other people.

in WvW

Posted by: Tammuz.7361

Tammuz.7361

No. this is open world pvp on an MMO, this is not spvp and is not a FPS game.

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net

in WvW

Posted by: DevonCarver.5370

DevonCarver.5370

WvW Coordinator

Next

Doing so would invalidate the time people spend acquiring that gear. I think the heart of your post is in the right place, but what we would rather do is make possible for people to get the gear by playing WvW with a sprinkling of PvE, rather than the other way around.

in WvW

Posted by: anzenketh.3759

anzenketh.3759

I find that I get some of the mats easier in WvW then I do in PvE.

In Game: Storm Bluff Isle — Anzz, Anzenketh Kyoto

(edited by anzenketh.3759)

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Catalyst.1028

Dark Catalyst.1028

Doing so would invalidate the time people spend acquiring that gear. I think the heart of your post is in the right place, but what we would rather do is make possible for people to get the gear by playing WvW with a sprinkling of PvE, rather than the other way around.

So you’re okay with the WvW game being about gear and stat advantages, rather than skill or fun? Good to know that I will be at a continual disadvantage in WvW because I refuse to grind for gear. I specifically came to this game to avoid gear grinds.

in WvW

Posted by: Strang.8170

Strang.8170

You know waht would make us believe this?
Actualy doing something that indicates you´re on your way to that.

Right now it´s just a ridiculous notion that anyone would wvw to get anything. Any amount of time spend in wvw increases the time you need to get anything you want. 1 night of pve will give you far more rewards than week of wvw will do.

Dr.Strang E – Nameless veterans (NV) – Gandara (EU)
[ ex- Piken Square (EU), ex- Aurora Glade (EU) ]

in WvW

Posted by: Terkov.4138

Terkov.4138

I play mostly WvW and when and now I’m making 2nd legendary lol

So no.

I’m no skill noob and I like killing underleveled and undergeared asuras. Go sPvP if you want equal fights.