Elona Reach vs Desolation vs Seafarer's Rest

in WvW

Posted by: levelnine.7036

levelnine.7036

great fights @ deso border. was so much fun, thx guys.

shoutouts to ZDs, Rise, LC, VII, SWE and to all who we’ve fought against today.

Seafarer’s Rest. Time Keepers [TK].

(edited by levelnine.7036)

in WvW

Posted by: Likta.9280

Likta.9280

I don’t quite understand all the praise SFR is getting. In even fights they pretty much lose every time. It’s just SFR, SFR everywhere that wins their fights, and sometimes even that is pretty close.

in WvW

Posted by: Tzun.6073

Tzun.6073

Where do you pull so many people from @ SFR? It is insane! haha

Been much fun!

Desolation player

in WvW

Posted by: Choko.6821

Choko.6821

I don’t quite understand all the praise SFR is getting. In even fights they pretty much lose every time. It’s just SFR, SFR everywhere that wins their fights, and sometimes even that is pretty close.

Are you claiming this aren’t even fight but a fight that we win? We are that awesome 7vs2. Right?

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

Been much fun!

Desolation player

we got lvl 1 fractals

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

in WvW

Posted by: Fanfaron.6109

Fanfaron.6109

lfg fom lvl 1… oh, kitten this
TO ME
CHAAARGE

nice fights at deso bl tonight, big respect to all players

[ZDs] Fanfaron, fieldcommander

in WvW

Posted by: NeverSmileWF.1684

NeverSmileWF.1684

Been much fun!

Desolation player

we clone each other on sfr

yes,a server that became high pop only a week ago – zerged its way into t2

Neversmile Wf – Engineer – Seafarer`s Rest

(edited by NeverSmileWF.1684)

in WvW

Posted by: Worb.5710

Worb.5710

SFR dont die we multiply ;p

in WvW

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

Shame Seafarers dont seem to come on this thread much. You guys seem to prefer the self congratulation and flaming on your community page.

I think in general you guys are great but before you flame deso remember we have no queue’s other than on one border for maybe two hours in the evening due to so many of our players joining ruin and then leaving with them.

You have had many guilds join you recently and have huge numbers so rather than flaming us, show some respect to the guilds who have stuck with desolation and not taken the easy path of a server transfer when times are hard.

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in WvW

Posted by: ethier.3417

ethier.3417

Shame Seafarers dont seem to come on this thread much. You guys seem to prefer the self congratulation and flaming on your community page.

I think in general you guys are great but before you flame deso remember we have no queue’s other than on one border for maybe two hours in the evening due to so many of our players joining ruin and then leaving with them.

You have had many guilds join you recently and have huge numbers so rather than flaming us, show some respect to the guilds who have stuck with desolation and not taken the easy path of a server transfer when times are hard.

The community page will always big up SFR, We have most of the Server on there so it’s bound to be biased. That aside i’d say most people from SFR respect are enemy’s, We’ve had some great fights just over the weekend.

I havn’t seen much flaming tbh mate, It’s great to see fights and guilds not giving up straight away after they’ve been wiped.

Please remember, Many of the core guilds you see in WvW today have contributed alot to SFR since launch, We toke this server on as bottom in the WvW rankings and we’ve turned it into a t2 server (When it was medium) we’ve now had a few guilds join us and i welcome them, Maybe we will get to t1 one day, And we can see how we do against them.

We respect are enemy, There had to be ALOT of rebuilding of SFR after we dropped out of T2, and we fought hard to get guilds to cover our weak points. If anything SFR success in WvW has to do with a community as a whole, we have alot of Skilled WvW guilds, who are always willing to help each other out.

If one Borderland is losing, That’s communicated though the PevePe.net Website and they get backup. That’s why you see us move in and out of borderlands alot.

Ethier 80 Necro Callous Philosophy [LaG]

in WvW

Posted by: Ayana.7206

Ayana.7206

Are you claiming this aren’t even fight but a fight that we win? We are that awesome 7vs2. Right?

Isn’t that alitte outdated picture since there seems to be a major orb buff stalking there?

in WvW

Posted by: wotsit.4720

wotsit.4720

we are doing well on SFR we are not a super server and we were a medium pop server before people jumped on the win waggon.

in WvW

Choko.6821

Isn’t that alitte outdated picture since there seems to be a major orb buff stalking there?

Nothing is outdated. The battle has been always the same since we deal same map. The only influence is random patch of the invisibly wall change.

in WvW

Posted by: Misslol.9741

Misslol.9741

IMO this is by far the best match up in weeks for Seafarers and our enemies are REAL and not PvDers..
before dinner (cet) we had even some funny single party roaming in Elona BL that took me back to daoc times
so kudos to Deso and Elona we have to thank u all if we have fun

[NoE] NoEntry

(edited by Misslol.9741)

in WvW

Posted by: Webley.1295

Webley.1295

Please dont refer to ques etc and being outmanned. It does have something to do with it but look at the history. Last time Deso met with SFR, the sailors won, and we were a medium server and you were a high server.

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups/history/3

(edited by Webley.1295)

in WvW

Posted by: Ruggy.7819

Ruggy.7819

That doesn’t really mean anything.. if the game would rate servers ‘medium’ or ‘high’ based on how many are in WvW then what you say might hold some water.

No matter what we try to do to entice them out of lions arch and into the mists.. they just don’t :P

in WvW

Posted by: Thudda.4392

Thudda.4392

Hope you guys get things worked out regarding wvwvw population. We had same kind of issues few weeks back, now they are gone. we got queues to every borderland at eu primetime.

Anyways, there have been great battles all around. Be it eb or some bl. Yesterday seemed like both enemies lacked manpower they had at weekend.

[FD] Thudda @ Seafarer’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

Been much fun!

Desolation player

we got lvl 1 fractals

There is only 1 server which transfers all the guilds to top servers and still stays quite strong …far shiverpeaks.. Few guilds mentioned above just moved to sfr..sadly fsp has become a pve server, so all the hardcore wvw guilds are leaving from there. ofcourse am not taking away anything from sfr and applaud them for reaching so far.

I also moved to sfr from fsp just 2 days back, and already regret it:(
Am not saying that a majority of the sfr is bad, but theres hostility there for people assumed to jump on the winning server. This also reflects on this very thread.

I just played for 2 days and have already decided to move back to fsp or a more wvw focussed server(desolation maybe)
Again, this maybe becos of only few people who are the vocal minority.

(edited by salluks.6017)

in WvW

Offski.4897

The community page will always big up SFR, We have most of the Server on there so it’s bound to be biased. That aside i’d say most people from SFR respect are enemy’s, We’ve had some great fights just over the weekend.

I havn’t seen much flaming tbh mate, It’s great to see fights and guilds not giving up straight away after they’ve been wiped.

Please remember, Many of the core guilds you see in WvW today have contributed alot to SFR since launch, We toke this server on as bottom in the WvW rankings and we’ve turned it into a t2 server (When it was medium) we’ve now had a few guilds join us and i welcome them, Maybe we will get to t1 one day, And we can see how we do against them.

We respect are enemy, There had to be ALOT of rebuilding of SFR after we dropped out of T2, and we fought hard to get guilds to cover our weak points. If anything SFR success in WvW has to do with a community as a whole, we have alot of Skilled WvW guilds, who are always willing to help each other out.

If one Borderland is losing, That’s communicated though the PevePe.net Website and they get backup. That’s why you see us move in and out of borderlands alot.

Oh trust me I do remember mate. You guys in my opinion had and still have one of the top wvw communities, I remember well the last time we fought. You also stuck together when things were not so good. I love fighting you guys the organisation you bring to the table is superb.

Unfortunately although we are a high pop server we are not a wvw server. At the moment we are having to border hop in prime time just to try and get footholds in borders, and our whole guild can get straight into any border immediately, we also send commanders to EB to help out there.

I hope you guys get to tier one and give Blacktide a good fight. You remind me of them in alot of ways, great community with some top guilds.

Anyway I hope you don’t get all the pve’rs joining you for the buffs.

Offski

in WvW

Posted by: Shadow.3475

Shadow.3475

IRON Plz leave “SFR homeworld” at 23.00 i need to go to bed then

Was fun last night even do we had big big problem with your groups.

in WvW

Posted by: Scryar.2954

Scryar.2954

Oh trust me I do remember mate. You guys in my opinion had and still have one of the top wvw communities, I remember well the last time we fought. You also stuck together when things were not so good. I love fighting you guys the organisation you bring to the table is superb.

Unfortunately although we are a high pop server we are not a wvw server. At the moment we are having to border hop in prime time just to try and get footholds in borders, and our whole guild can get straight into any border immediately, we also send commanders to EB to help out there.

I hope you guys get to tier one and give Blacktide a good fight. You remind me of them in alot of ways, great community with some top guilds.

I think nearly every server has the problem with not being able to get the maps full, even during primetime. The new pve conent, people just leaving guild wars 2 or getting bored of wvsw, because there isn’t anything new since release. We on Elona had queus from 17.00-24.00 on every map, when we won the t1 matchup against Vizunah and Far Shiverpeaks. Now there isnt any queue anymore on both enemy borderlands during primetime. Even the waiting time for eternals went from 2-3 hours down to 20-30 minutes during primetime. There wasn’t even any queue on at least one borderland 2 weeks ago when we were winnig against arbostone and baruch bay. So that isn’t just a question of winning or loosing.
I think the only servers which dont have this problems are servers like Blacktide or SF, because many guilds from other servers (mainly Far shiverpeaks) joined them. Desolation dind’t get any big guilds, like Elona.
We have a thread in the german Forum about creating one or two german “superservers”(we cant recrute any people from other timezones, so that would be the only possibility), which can compete in t1 or t2 (like the french community did with arborstone and vizunah) but the majority dont like the idea. Most of the people prefer playing without queus than being in the highter tiers.
I really hope there will be a big wvsw update to get people back to wvsw. I think this would help particulary pve servers like desolation and elona.

WvsW smallscale & tpvp
Champion- Magus, Shadow, Illusionist, Hunter

in WvW

Offski.4897

I think nearly every server has the problem with not being able to get the maps full, even during primetime. The new pve conent, people just leaving guild wars 2 or getting bored of wvsw, because there isn’t anything new since release. We on Elona had queus from 17.00-24.00 on every map, when we won the t1 matchup against Vizunah and Far Shiverpeaks. Now there isnt any queue anymore on both enemy borderlands during primetime. Even the waiting time for eternals went from 2-3 hours down to 20-30 minutes during primetime. There wasn’t even any queue on at least one borderland 2 weeks ago when we were winnig against arbostone and baruch bay. So that isn’t just a question of winning or loosing.
I think the only servers which dont have this problems are servers like Blacktide or SF, because many guilds from other servers (mainly Far shiverpeaks) joined them. Desolation dind’t get any big guilds, like Elona.
We have a thread in the german Forum about creating one or two german “superservers”(we cant recrute any people from other timezones, so that would be the only possibility), which can compete in t1 or t2 (like the french community did with arborstone and vizunah) but the majority dont like the idea. Most of the people prefer playing without queus than being in the highter tiers.
I really hope there will be a big wvsw update to get people back to wvsw. I think this would help particulary pve servers like desolation and elona.

Yeh it must be twice as difficult for you guys as at least the english servers are international and can recruit more easily. hey we have a few german players ! Hope things improve for you.

Offski

in WvW

Posted by: blurps.2340

blurps.2340

Hope you guys get things worked out regarding wvwvw population. We had same kind of issues few weeks back, now they are gone. we got queues to every borderland at eu primetime.

Anyways, there have been great battles all around. Be it eb or some bl. Yesterday seemed like both enemies lacked manpower they had at weekend.

WvW on Elonafels is not in a good place right now. For various reasons a lot of the regulars and people making up the numbers stick to fotm or do not play at all. No clue what’s going on on Deso.

in WvW

Posted by: Scryar.2954

Scryar.2954

WvW on Elonafels is not in a good place right now. For various reasons a lot of the regulars and people making up the numbers stick to fotm or do not play at all. No clue what’s going on on Deso.

Yeah, just ckecked all maps(18.10 CET). Undermanned Buff on Desolation and Seafarers borderlands. No queues on Elona and Eternal. I’m really suprised we on Elona cant even fill Eternal anymore:( Really dont know what is happening atm.

WvsW smallscale & tpvp
Champion- Magus, Shadow, Illusionist, Hunter

in WvW

Rayya.2591

Been much fun!

Desolation player

we got lvl 1 fractals

There is only 1 server which transfers all the guilds to top servers and still stays quite strong …far shiverpeaks.. Few guilds mentioned above just moved to sfr..sadly fsp has become a pve server, so all the hardcore wvw guilds are leaving from there. ofcourse am not taking away anything from sfr and applaud them for reaching so far.

I also moved to sfr from fsp just 2 days back, and already regret it:(
Am not saying that a majority of the sfr is bad, but theres hostility there for people assumed to jump on the winning server. This also reflects on this very thread.

I just played for 2 days and have already decided to move back to fsp or a more wvw focussed server(desolation maybe)
Again, this maybe becos of only few people who are the vocal minority.

It is true Sfr had lot of newcommers in the past 2 weeks. From an middle pop server, finaly reached high population server. The fact that some guilds joined SFR is an advantage , maybe an major one, but there are also disadvantages.
I am thankfull that we fight vs desolation atm , since they can put up presure with
“ninja attacks " and we can learn to play better in defensive. As well with no offence for other servers , i had meet the best 1 vs 1 opponents on desolation server, specialy IRON but not only.

no.1 WvW kills

in WvW

Posted by: blurps.2340

blurps.2340

Yeah, just ckecked all maps(18.10 CET). Undermanned Buff on Desolation and Seafarers borderlands. No queues on Elona and Eternal. I’m really suprised we on Elona cant even fill Eternal anymore:( Really dont know what is happening atm.

Well, me I’m done with WvW until ANet does something about the rendering issues. I’m not going to put up with invisible opponents.

in WvW

Posted by: Ayana.7206

Ayana.7206

Nothing is outdated. The battle has been always the same since we deal same map. The only influence is random patch of the invisibly wall change.

Didn’t mean to offend you with it.. just pointing out that its an old picture, still I enjoy this weeks matchup ^^

in WvW

Posted by: tagnut.8621

tagnut.8621

It has been a much better week, but I’m confused by the big deso blob who have been farmed stupid at sm sw outer for the past 90 minutes (including quite a few well known supposed guild groups) buy a handful of sfr in defence. I mean i dont mind my lowbie alt has gained 2+ levels in past hour just from defence and kills but really how hard is it to get a clue?

Much deserved 3rd place for des this week

(edited by tagnut.8621)

in WvW

Posted by: Grok.6714

Grok.6714

It has been a much better week, but I’m confused by the big deso blob who have been farmed stupid at sm sw outer for the past 90 minutes (including quite a few well known supposed guild groups) buy a handful of sfr in defence. I mean i dont mind my lowbie alt has gained 2+ levels in past hour just from defence and kills but really how hard is it to get a clue?

Much deserved 3rd place for des this week

That’s the spirit mate. Show them some real class! /facepalm

Anywho!

Props to IRON for the SFR homeland battles. Very organised, and very nice defensive action from their part @ Eyrie.
But something dissapoints me tho: why didn’t you guys even try to take our garrison? It was looking like swiss cheese most of the time , since Elona was consistantly attacking it from west?
Just hiding in that keep doing, well, nothing constructive except wiping our , I admit, bad attempts at retaking it.
Expected a bit more from you ;-)

Other than that. kudos to everyone involved.

SFR Forum Warrior Academy

in WvW

Posted by: ethier.3417

ethier.3417

Insane fights in SFR Borderland today.

We were pushed back alot today in there, We struggled to hold out agaisnt IRON and Elona. If only IRON left attacking Dawns Eiyre for like 10 mins, We were about to get outer of Bay walls down and had wiped most of [WvW] Guild defending it.

Once we lost Dawns we lost the fight, it was back and forth for a while and we had some epic fights in it but soon as you were able to get siege weps in it, we lost.

Then it was holding Garrision from you both.

Ethier 80 Necro Callous Philosophy [LaG]

in WvW

Offski.4897

haha you have a good point re garrison. But half the time we were reacting to elona or yourselves taking our supply camps etc. Bit lazy from me tonight in all honesty.

But always fun fighting you guys, wish you would stop destroying our seige in Dawn’s though costing us a fortune D

Offski

in WvW

Posted by: Jee E free.5891

Jee E free.5891

Have to say I rarely had so much intense battles in WvW as I had this week.
Really seeing some awesome fights from all servers. Keep it all up!!

Today I been roaming around in SFR borderlands. Really had a lot of fun there with Elona attacking our Garrison for most of the evening and with [IRON] showing off some nice defending skills and group organisation.
Was also fun when reading in our mapchat that our northern supply camp was under attack and that when I got out of the gate there was tons of siege up aiming at our door. Really laughed my bum off when I seen that. Had a really fun fight there.

Also kudo’s for my fellow pirates for taking the bay after we waited for Desolation to take the inner wall down for us. Awesome timing in moving in.
Curious how it ended as Desolation was already on their way to the inner again.

Let the fun keep coming guys! Well done!

Jee E free
[VoTF]Vengeance of the Fallen
Seafarers Rest

in WvW

Choko.6821

Didn’t mean to offend you with it.. just pointing out that its an old picture, still I enjoy this weeks matchup ^^

Np, I usually talk like this. And this is funny. Lol what happens?

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: MarzAttakz.9608

MarzAttakz.9608

Seafarer’s should be renamed Sea Lice, you guys just never stop coming! EB become an embarressment after our commander left resulting in the trebbing from Golanta. Well played SFR but we just didn’t have the numbers left to mount any type of defense and with you squeezing our supply from all angles even an anti-siege placement was out of the question.

Good luck with the remaining days, I sincerely hope you guys will enjoy tier 1 and no betrayals will break you again. We’ll fight for 2nd place and will have no shame if we end up in tier 3, Desolation will rise again.

YOU KNOW THERE AIN’T NO REST FOR THE WICKED, TILL WE CLOSE OUR EYES FOR GOOD.

Once proud member of Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG]{DESO4LIFE}

in WvW

Posted by: Cradorell.3941

Cradorell.3941

Good fight over dawns eyrie between IRON and RiOT on SFR BL. So much fun

Óne Pulse – OP – Raid Leader

in WvW

Posted by: doruous.4083

doruous.4083

great night! it was great playing againts Deso in SFR BL. IRON you guys are awesome!
this is how keep fights should be gg and ofc. gg to the other guilds and players fighting along side on both servers=)

Nae – [RiOT] Officer
www.thecivilrebels.com
FSP

(edited by doruous.4083)

in WvW

Posted by: awkward.2198

awkward.2198

Lol at Seafarers Rest being a super server, we are super just not super server! :p

Nice comeback from IRON, their zerg was impressive in numbers on SFR Border on Reset.
Its a nice compliment to see the strongest Deso guild focusing on us.

GF.

Well i’ll take you calling us a Zerg as a back handed compliment as it was really great to see the turn out we got after the crap the guild/server has been through.

One thing though, a zerg describes an unorganised rabble, just because we decided as a guild to not use turtling tactics last night does not mean we were unorganised.

Anyway back to the fight, really enjoyed last night, felt very rusty, but it was great to be back in wvw. It was fun fighting you guys and Elona.

I would also like to thank the other guilds in Deso for their turnout (special mentions to FG, GP, GT, Unit, JUGG, TSL, Fluf and EXG if i forgot anyone apologies) even though we just could not get the numbers from the rest of the Deso community it was great working as a team.

Really looking forward to this week.

Haha it is definitely an awesome fight against SFR and ER, from ER i dont see any guild that catch my eye but you are always with a big group(40+) and SFR you got some great guilds 1 that stands out for me is OSC….UTP a lill but OSC is always on my radar;)
My name is Felerina Dalure from Forsakengamers(FG) and we from Desoaltion are getting their kitten together
For all the guilds on Deso i salute you IRON, GP, GT, Unit, JUGG, TSL, Fluf , EXG and Tron.

PS. I like this Tier.

/Peace

Thank you for your compliment altough we are uPT eheheh.

Cya on the battlefield!!!

in WvW

Rayya.2591

you night cap too much Deso !!!
at 5:30 Am GTM+2 you got an team of 30 ppls on borderlands + Eternal borderland team
Kinda sucks cause we get borred untill 7 P M. Come fight durring the day time please guys

Attachments:

no.1 WvW kills

in WvW

Posted by: Sparviere.5734

Sparviere.5734

If they can play during night is better for them, night capping is an our problem.

in WvW

Posted by: Zaowi.7098

Zaowi.7098

Thats just 30 or so people switching border constantly, by 6-7am we have +60 again

Zaowii
[IRON]
Sanctum Of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Dalure.4691

Dalure.4691

Lol at Seafarers Rest being a super server, we are super just not super server! :p

Nice comeback from IRON, their zerg was impressive in numbers on SFR Border on Reset.
Its a nice compliment to see the strongest Deso guild focusing on us.

GF.

Well i’ll take you calling us a Zerg as a back handed compliment as it was really great to see the turn out we got after the crap the guild/server has been through.

One thing though, a zerg describes an unorganised rabble, just because we decided as a guild to not use turtling tactics last night does not mean we were unorganised.

Anyway back to the fight, really enjoyed last night, felt very rusty, but it was great to be back in wvw. It was fun fighting you guys and Elona.

I would also like to thank the other guilds in Deso for their turnout (special mentions to FG, GP, GT, Unit, JUGG, TSL, Fluf and EXG if i forgot anyone apologies) even though we just could not get the numbers from the rest of the Deso community it was great working as a team.

Really looking forward to this week.

Haha it is definitely an awesome fight against SFR and ER, from ER i dont see any guild that catch my eye but you are always with a big group(40+) and SFR you got some great guilds 1 that stands out for me is OSC….UTP a lill but OSC is always on my radar;)
My name is Felerina Dalure from Forsakengamers(FG) and we from Desoaltion are getting their kitten together
For all the guilds on Deso i salute you IRON, GP, GT, Unit, JUGG, TSL, Fluf , EXG and Tron.

PS. I like this Tier.

/Peace

Thank you for your compliment altough we are uPT eheheh.

Cya on the battlefield!!!

Hehe my bad …….uPT:)
see ya on the battlefield, FG will be here tonight to give you some good fights

/Salute

WvW Commander of Piken Square
Guild: ForsakenGamers (FG)

in WvW

Dalure.4691

you night cap too much Deso !!!
at 5:30 Am GTM+2 you got an team of 30 ppls on borderlands + Eternal borderland team
Kinda sucks cause we get borred untill 7 P M. Come fight durring the day time please guys

We are their at primetimes mate….we just never give up and i guess some dont even sleep;)
I call that dedication….hardcore hehehe.
Desolation you make me proud keep this spirit up.

/Peace

in WvW

Posted by: Brunners.7251

Brunners.7251

[BoA] were around last night, playing in Deso’s home border. Used the relatively empty map to practice some techniques and have some fun. Managed to take Garrison, SH and both northern towers before I decided to shoot off to bed.

While we were relatively unopposed, it was a good chance to try out new things, and perfect old things

Acadamey Gaming EU [AG] twitch.tv/brunners90

in WvW

Posted by: adamski.2378

adamski.2378

Great work last night Deso! some really nice fights with SFR. The battle at AB was awesome, was nice to see the whole of SFR painted green by 1am, maybe i got to exited i woke up a man, dont ask ;p. Sure you guys will come back strong tomorrow. Looking foward to the rest of the week. peace out
Tanked N Spanked

Tanked N Spanked, The Soul Slayers [SLAY] leader
Underworld Commander
Balista Finisher

in WvW

Posted by: Coraliine.1597

Coraliine.1597

Last night on Elona Reach borderlands was so much fun. Thanks for some awesome fights ER and Deso!

Cora Staalvoss – 80 Guardian
Born of Indecision [BORN] Guild Leader
Seafarer’s Rest [EU]

in WvW

Posted by: Grok.6714

Grok.6714

Seafarer’s should be renamed Sea Lice, you guys just never stop coming!

We have a very good prime-time presence , yes. But just look at late-night and early afternoon, ER and Deso can sing kumba-ya together without SFR breaking the party.

We need to improve our off-time presence A LOT!

SFR Forum Warrior Academy

in WvW

Dalure.4691

Seafarer’s should be renamed Sea Lice, you guys just never stop coming!

We have a very good prime-time presence , yes. But just look at late-night and early afternoon, ER and Deso can sing kumba-ya together without SFR breaking the party.

We need to improve our off-time presence A LOT!

We are all in the same boat mate

Only server with 24/7 cover is BT or people(the whole server) that dont sleep can manage T1.
T2 is for the topdogs with only EU guilds and people that needs sleep hehehe.
T3 well we might go their to findout.

For all the fights going on this week…..awesome and keep it all up.

PS: Btw i really dont mind going a Tier down again we meet some new servers and guilds……so a really awesome experience:)

(edited by Dalure.4691)

in WvW

Posted by: Skyllar.3562

Skyllar.3562

Hey Guys!
Greetings from ER!
Has been a pretty tough week so far.
Somewhat sad to see our off-time presence since that was what mainly carried us up from rank 15.
Still some great fights this week!

@Seafarers’ Just if you guys wonder why you lost shadaran twice this evening:
I can assure you there was no hack! =)
(just in case some1 thinks that, german forums are full of these assumptions sadly, somewhat paranoied >.>)
You just forgot to look out for Ægis mesmers twice ^.^ .

PS. I like this Tier.

/Peace

yep we got some problems with our organisation atm. We got some important people leaving gw2 and also some guilds who stopped playing wvw, which made it slowly fall apart sadly. And i can assure you we are even glad if we even reach the 30+ mark at the borderlands =).
Atm active guilds are The Suspects[WvW], DieTempler[DT], Darksun[DS], Âegis[Ægis], Offensiv Zerg[Zerg], [Reno], [UvL], [Eqnx] and probably some others which i forgot to mention (sorry for that!).

Since we probably going down to t3 next week to face an all-german matchup i wish you guys good luck in future battles!

Skylar Risen
Lvl 80 Ranger
Member of Ægis

Ps: Sorry for my terribad english

(edited by Skyllar.3562)

in WvW

Offski.4897

Ahh Elona I feel for you guys, we have been and are still experiencing the seeming exodus from wvw.

Sfr kitten what happenned on your border, you gave us 2/3 good beatings tonight. Shame we keep having to jump borders to try and build our points up rather than staying for the fight on one border. Also wish u guys would get into tier 1, u deserve it.

Good luck all.

Offski

in WvW

Posted by: Fanfaron.6109

Fanfaron.6109

@Seafarers’ Just if you guys wonder why you lost shadaran twice this evening:
I can assure you there was no hack! =)
(just in case some1 thinks that, german forums are full of these assumptions sadly, somewhat paranoied >.>)
You just forgot to look out for Ægis mesmers twice ^.^ .

it was my personal fault, need to sleep more and get some eyes open
tbh, we have hard fights with IRON, so it can little exuse us

sorry for bad english also

[ZDs] Fanfaron, fieldcommander