Acotje.5689

The party was great tonight. Have a lot of cool screen shots ;D
Also had a great after party @ Vale with PRXM :P

Hello darkness, my old friend.

GH vs AM vs FsP

in WvW

Posted by: Runty Choir.4893

Runty Choir.4893

AHHHH i missed it! Will have to do it again next week!

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

GH vs AM vs FsP

in WvW

Posted by: Rashmika Els.8215

Rashmika Els.8215

Thanks to those from FSP who came along especially DW. It could have turned a bit ugly when RoP turned up but we had to laugh when you started corpse jumping them, and apologies from GH for the actions of a couple of people on our side who refused to listen when told not to attack.

It was really good meeting you out of combat for a change and heres hoping we have some more good fights over the next week in the same spirit as the last few matchups have been

GH vs AM vs FsP

in WvW

Posted by: Wicked.5479

Wicked.5479

yeah it was lots of fun, even though some tried to ruin it, but thats hardly avoidable.
i was in party with one of the leaders and were talking about maybe doing it in a pve map through guesting next week, so no griefing is possible + easy communication even.
we can even zerg down a whole map with that, should be fun aswell :>

Kengo Miyazawa ~ norn warrior
Commander of Far Shiverpeaks
Leader of Bubblegum Dragons [GUM]

(edited by Wicked.5479)

GH vs AM vs FsP

in WvW

Posted by: maloki.3527

maloki.3527

yeah it was lots of fun, even though some tried to ruin it, but thats hardly avoidable.
i was in party with one of the leaders and were talking about maybe doing it in a pve map through guesting next week, so no griefing is possible + easy communication even.
we can even zerg down a whole map with that, should be fun aswell :>

Oh yeh! in PvE would be awesome

Maloki – Asura Necro/Sylvari Ele –
@Farshiverpeaks
You’re dumb. You’ll die, and you’ll leave a dumb corpse

GH vs AM vs FsP

in WvW

Posted by: Runty Choir.4893

Runty Choir.4893

Id be up for that!

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

GH vs AM vs FsP

in WvW

Posted by: Rhymelark.4396

Rhymelark.4396

Thanks to everyone for coming. I really had a ton of fun. It was a great way to relax and to remember that this is just a game and we are all here to have fun Too bad about the silly RoP guild messing up the dance off. It would have resulted in some nice screenshots.

I’ve posted some screenshots up on the GH forums and if you guys have any I ask you to come post them there as well (remember there are some prizes up for grabs

http://www.gunnars-hold.eu/threads/985-WvW-Party-01-03-2013-8PM-GMT-0

Next time we should line up for one big group photo at the end

My sword is big enough to back my big mouth.
[RPS] & [PRXM] Lippsy
Gunnar’s Hold

GH vs AM vs FsP

in WvW

Posted by: Zidd.6083

Zidd.6083

Hi Guys,

Yes, the party was SO much fun. So many ppl in WvW just standing there ready to get killed. It was awesome. I can Guarantee you that the 50+ kills I got in 20 mins. time was some of the most amusing experiences in a long time. Thank you all for having a party in the middle of WvW. Please do it again soon. I love you all.

P.S. good thing commander keegan didn’t gave the kill sooner… That would have ruined all the fun

GH vs AM vs FsP

in WvW

Zidd.6083

Kill command even*

GH vs AM vs FsP

in WvW

Posted by: Bassen.6850

Bassen.6850

Yeah i gotta say, that was really allot of fun, all these people just standing there while they took my punches to theire face, epic fun !!
Please dont forget to invite us next time, i woulden’t miss it for the world !

Love Illuminatixu

GH vs AM vs FsP

in WvW

Posted by: kesuh.3891

kesuh.3891

The party we had at the south supply camp was really fun
A big thanks to all the PRXM/SOE/others people present. Too bad some 12-year olds from FSP`s Ragnarok of Primordus -RoP (or whatever their crappy guild is called) decided to randomly attack people. Jumping on their corpses after you guys killed them was fun tho

I have been noticed about this thread from some from the Keen and the Dane guild and I see two guys from our guild have been here already and made a few comments on it.

It’s sad to see and hear some people from Far Shiverpeak is bad mouthing another guild on the same server. Just because some guys/girls have placed the duel spot behind a supply camp and some from our guild are attracted by the sound of battle?

To be honest I’m kind of against interrupting a duel, but how should some outside people know it is a duel? We are entering World vs World vs World→ Open Pvp/PvE area where killing another player from another server is allowed= Badges

Now that being said, why do you people choose to place a duel spot behind a supply camp? There is a lot of people running through that area and capping, just asking? Find another spot instead of near a supply camp..

[keen] Far Shiverpeaks Eu-server
Sorel→~Saga/Ranger~Shadow/Guardian~Balthazor/Warrior

GH vs AM vs FsP

in WvW

Rhymelark.4396

Kesuh it was out of the way. You would not normally run that south of south camp at all…. There were no sounds of battle. No cross swords on the map since we were dancing along and just plain having fun.

Your people were repeatedly told by people on your own server who were taking part as to what was going on so even that excuse falls flat.

But in future we will invite people to guest on a server and we will just all hang out on a PVE map at the close of a match.

[RPS] & [PRXM] Lippsy
Gunnar’s Hold

GH vs AM vs FsP

in WvW

Posted by: Aisina.4963

Aisina.4963

Thanks to all who came and made it a fun night, love and hugs, Aisi xx

(See you next week!<3)

Attachments:

S/F Asuran Elementalist

GH vs AM vs FsP

in WvW

Wicked.5479

A big thanks to all the PRXM/SOE/others people present. Too bad some 12-year olds from FSP`s Ragnarok of Primordus -RoP (or whatever their crappy guild is called) decided to randomly attack people. Jumping on their corpses after you guys killed them was fun tho

I have been noticed about this thread from some from the Keen and the Dane guild and I see two guys from our guild have been here already and made a few comments on it.

It’s sad to see and hear some people from Far Shiverpeak is bad mouthing another guild on the same server. Just because some guys/girls have placed the duel spot behind a supply camp and some from our guild are attracted by the sound of battle?

To be honest I’m kind of against interrupting a duel, but how should some outside people know it is a duel? We are entering World vs World vs World-> Open Pvp/PvE area where killing another player from another server is allowed= Badges

Now that being said, why do you people choose to place a duel spot behind a supply camp? There is a lot of people running through that area and capping, just asking? Find another spot instead of near a supply camp..

we have continuesly said that this was a non combat area for fun.
it was the area at the mill where everyone holds their dual/parties all the time.
now if those particular people want to attack its their right to do so since its still a pvp area.
however, it also gives me the right to never play with anyone from that guild again since they have been complete kittens throughout the whole thing.
those particular 2 members have shamed your entire guild by this abysmal behavior and i assure you that im not the only one who thinks that.
i will badmouth guilds on my own server everyday when they act like 12 year old idiots.
good day sir

GH vs AM vs FsP

in WvW

kesuh.3891

Kesuh it was out of the way. You would not normally run that south of south camp at all…. There were no sounds of battle. No cross swords on the map since we were dancing along and just plain having fun.

Your people were repeatedly told by people on your own server who were taking part as to what was going on so even that excuse falls flat.

But in future we will invite people to guest on a server and we will just all hang out on a PVE map at the close of a match.

Fair enough, but somehow they manage to find the whole lot of all people down there.

Anyways, it sound good with having a dancing party and just chit chat there talking about how the week went. We all dislike party-crashers though

GH vs AM vs FsP

in WvW

kesuh.3891

To be honest I’m kind of against interrupting a duel, but how should some outside people know it is a duel? We are entering World vs World vs World-> Open Pvp/PvE area where killing another player from another server is allowed= Badges

it was the area at the mill where everyone holds their dual/parties all the time.
now if those particular people want to attack its their right to do so since its still a pvp area.
however, it also gives me the right to never play with anyone from that guild again since they have been complete kittens throughout the whole thing.
those particular 2 members have shamed your entire guild by this abysmal behavior and i assure you that im not the only one who thinks that.
i will badmouth guilds on my own server everyday when they act like 12 year old idiots.
good day sir

If it is everyone that holds dual events down there? How come I haven’t heard of it yet?
I know they have crashed your party, but there are some particular members from a certain guild that should be ashamed of themselves for being that rude to go that far to say to a person that -> Lets say a particular person from Guild Y said; “Guild X” got very bad commanders and other not fun stuff to a person from “Guild X”.

Anyways as one from Gunnar hold suggest, make a guesting on another server and celebrate the end of WvW there with dance party and such stuff. Unless you want to PvP-Duel in WvW and end up with the same stuff again.

Oh and btw instead of blacklist a whole guild? Why not contact an Officer or Leader of that guild and tell them the story instead we have to find out that some people are badmouthing our guild, through others?

:A little side note: I have heard that several people got reported for not so fine language down there during that little celebration event.

Good day wicked, feel free to contact me ingame through mail.

GH vs AM vs FsP

in WvW

Zidd.6083

GH vs AM vs FsP

in WvW

Zidd.6083

Okay, I might risk spoiling the fun for myself in the future by telling you this.. But since you got so mad/sad, I’m going to show some compassion here.. Don’t place a box of fun next time you decide to hold a party. It shows on the map and it was the only reason we found the “party”. However, the box of fun was really fun…

GH vs AM vs FsP

in WvW

Rhymelark.4396

@Zidd. Strangely enough we do realize this. This was no secret party. I mean it was posted on the forums. We just expected at least some maturity and respect for fellow players. Clearly that was to much to expect from you.

But good job. You ruined a nice inter server event. You killed a lot of people who did not even have weapons equipped and could not defend themselves when you attacked. Bravo you sure are so awesome and so skilled. I am happy you enjoyed yourself and sorry in advance for taking this pleasure away from you in the future.

To the rest of FSP. I would like to thank you for taking part and being such good sports. I will let you know where we will hold the party next week. I am thinking Hoelbrak on GH server at the moment.

[RPS] & [PRXM] Lippsy
Gunnar’s Hold

(edited by Rhymelark.4396)

GH vs AM vs FsP

in WvW

Wicked.5479

there were 4 people from RoP at the scene and i asked them for their leader and or officer and they only had witty remarks.
i tried getting in contact with either but they clearly did not have the intention to cooperate, hence why u had to hear this on the forums instead.

(edited by Wicked.5479)

GH vs AM vs FsP

in WvW

Posted by: Aisina.4963

Aisina.4963

Fun (:

…I vote Hoelbrak. Everyone knows party crashers can’t see through a stealthy spoiler tag!

Attachments:

S/F Asuran Elementalist

GH vs AM vs FsP

in WvW

Zidd.6083

@Rhymelark

You have my respect, and so does everyone else I killed. None of which had no weapons equipped though. Don’t make things up to make yourself sound better. Thanks for honing my skills btw.

@Wicked

It goes for you to. Don’t make things up. We our leader was bleiken.

To all of you. Thanks for all the fun.

GH vs AM vs FsP

in WvW

Posted by: Bassen.6850

Bassen.6850

I’m not sure if i find it funny or sad that you are telling a lie Wicked, you guys asked us about our leader name and we answered our leader name with no hessistation. What we made fun of was this Commander acting like a freaking general in the army, he told us to stand back and wait for hes “Command”, hes the guy who were using foul language along with hes friends.
With that said i just found the whole situation extremely funny and again want to thank you for all the fun you guys brought us.
-Illuminatixu

GH vs AM vs FsP

in WvW

Wicked.5479

your first response was saying that chuck norris was your leader, i stopped listening after that obviously.
once again i will not argue with trolls, since there is no use in that.
i have nothing to prove, nor anyone else that was acting normally at the meeting.
i will stand by my statement, and i guess RoP has some serious consideration to do whether they condone these actions by their members.
if so, we have nothing more to discuss.

GH vs AM vs FsP

in WvW

Posted by: Rashmika Els.8215

Rashmika Els.8215

You have my respect, and so does everyone else I killed. None of which had no weapons equipped though. Don’t make things up to make yourself sound better. Thanks for honing my skills btw.

Oh i can definitely confirm that wepons were stowed on players from GH as well as our guests from FSP. We on GH made a point of either asking or reminding people to do so to avoid any accidental attacks. However once you and your friends started behaving like a group of immature 2 year old seeking attention that didn’t mean we didn’t have utility skills still available and personally i quite enjoyed watching my pet hit you while you tried to run away. I wasn’t expecting any loot bags from the party so thanks for delivering those to us though.

Oh and i hope our guests also got a few bags from the few people on gh that seemed to fail at listening a couple of times, you might have noticed that once you killed them we made a group decision not to revive them so you could have a little fun corpse jumping them

(edited by Rashmika Els.8215)

GH vs AM vs FsP

in WvW

Zidd.6083

Oh, @Rashmika

You get it all wrong. We don’t seek attention. We seek players to kill in the borderlands and you were at the wrong place at the wrong time.

It’s like standing on the highway… You might get hit or you might get lucky… You guys got hit.

And to the rest of you name calling individuals. Please, only the intelligent knows that the lesser intelligent man will not accept other meanings/actions than what his own mind can grasp as “reasonable”, “appropriate” or (insert your own word here). That should be enough.

Happy partying in the borderlands. I look forward to seeing you all again. Weapons stowed or not.

GH vs AM vs FsP

in WvW

Posted by: Kaleygh.1524

Kaleygh.1524

good day sir

If it is everyone that holds dual events down there? How come I haven’t heard of it yet?
I know they have crashed your party, but there are some particular members from a certain guild that should be ashamed of themselves for being that rude to go that far to say to a person that -> Lets say a particular person from Guild Y said; “Guild X” got very bad commanders and other not fun stuff to a person from “Guild X”.

Anyways as one from Gunnar hold suggest, make a guesting on another server and celebrate the end of WvW there with dance party and such stuff. Unless you want to PvP-Duel in WvW and end up with the same stuff again.

Oh and btw instead of blacklist a whole guild? Why not contact an Officer or Leader of that guild and tell them the story instead we have to find out that some people are badmouthing our guild, through others?

:A little side note: I have heard that several people got reported for not so fine language down there during that little celebration event.

Honestly mate, you dont seem very different than the trolls that pollute your guild. There`s plenty of fighting to be had in so many other areas of the map, what they did was just plain trolling. If you endorse that, enjoy being ignored by most of the fsp`s wvw regulars. Next time a GH kills anyone from RoP i think i`ll stay back and relax untill the RoP scrub is dead and jump on their corpse. Trolling goes both ways.
If you know your members have the IQ of a doorknob try keeping them on a tighter leash.
Having a guild like yours on our server is a kitten shame and its going to take a kitten lot to change the minds of people that already “interacted” with members of RoP and DANE.

Kaleygh – MNMN
3 wvw kills

GH vs AM vs FsP

in WvW

Kaleygh.1524

Oh, @Rashmika

You get it all wrong. We don’t seek attention. We seek players to kill in the borderlands and you were at the wrong place at the wrong time.

It’s like standing on the highway… You might get hit or you might get lucky… You guys got hit.

And to the rest of you name calling individuals. Please, only the intelligent knows that the lesser intelligent man will not accept other meanings/actions than what his own mind can grasp as “reasonable”, “appropriate” or (insert your own word here). That should be enough.

Happy partying in the borderlands. I look forward to seeing you all again. Weapons stowed or not.

How would you possibly know what the intelligent do ? You dont seem to be a part of that group yet.

Kaleygh – MNMN
3 wvw kills

GH vs AM vs FsP

in WvW

kesuh.3891

→ @Wicked @ Kaleygh

Well since I can see there is different stories about this case.. Sigh..
Anyway the way I got my eyes on it was that the person(not from RoP) who was offended/insultet by another player from our server during that party. He told me about it that someone had mentioned RoP on the forum. (So there were clearly others than RoP there)
But since this is going to end up in a “throw dirt” competition…

But before you are going to blacklist all of us from RoP from PvE/WvW parties. Do you really mean that 4 members out of a 500 member guild(around 110+ RoPs online each day) crashed a party in a warzone is enough reason for you to blacklist a guild?

If it is really such a problem that 4 members crashed a party, why haven’t you kept the matter in mind and asked another RoP member about who our leader is or if an officer is online?

But now you know it and therefore next time write a mail to me here or ingame if anything else happens like this above. I can’t keep an eye on every member of the guild and monitor them…

But I hope people will take the suggestion mentioned further above about a WvW-celebration party by taking advantage of the “server guesting system” into consideration, so we far out in the future don’t see something like this happen again.
Other people will come and crash the party someday, but when a Banquet is seen on the map, well it attracts people.. unfortunately

~Saga Sorel~

(edited by kesuh.3891)

GH vs AM vs FsP

in WvW

Kaleygh.1524

We repeatedly told them to stop, just to be told to “cry somewhere else”. We did ask both Illuminatrixu and Xzidd for the name of their guild leader and they replied with “Chuck Norris”…
You can see them trolling on this very forum, and you expect us to just “let go” ?
How can you even suggest that a party where almost 40 people were involved should go somewhere else because of 4 kitten ? Like you said its a “WvW-celebration” so it was hosted in wvw, in a area that has no strategic value, a area usually used to host duels and such (the windmill south of champions lodge).
If you guys want to prove what “leet pvpers” you are, go make a tpvp team or make a organized group to roam in wvw (im sure you`ll be able to with those hundreds of members) and prove how good you are. Backstabbing a few GH using mystery tonics and not fighting back in by no means a show of skill, it`s just trolling and acting like total kitten and will be either ignored by most wvw regulars or just answered with even more trolling.
If that is the role you and your guild will play in the FSP wvw community please let us know.

Kaleygh – MNMN
3 wvw kills

GH vs AM vs FsP

in WvW

Zidd.6083

good day sir

Honestly mate, you dont seem very different than the trolls that pollute your guild. There`s plenty of fighting to be had in so many other areas of the map, what they did was just plain trolling. If you endorse that, enjoy being ignored by most of the fsp`s wvw regulars. Next time a GH kills anyone from RoP i think i`ll stay back and relax untill the RoP scrub is dead and jump on their corpse. Trolling goes both ways.
If you know your members have the IQ of a doorknob try keeping them on a tighter leash.
Having a guild like yours on our server is a kitten shame and its going to take a kitten lot to change the minds of people that already “interacted” with members of RoP and DANE.

GH vs AM vs FsP

in WvW

Zidd.6083

I believe you just proved my point dear kaleygh. Thank you.

GH vs AM vs FsP

in WvW

Kaleygh.1524

I believe you just proved my point dear kaleygh. Thank you.

When your skill level would be as big as your ego, call me.
Until then /care

Kaleygh – MNMN
3 wvw kills

GH vs AM vs FsP

in WvW

kesuh.3891

We repeatedly told them to stop, just to be told to “cry somewhere else”. We did ask both Illuminatrixu and Xzidd for the name of their guild leader and they replied with “Chuck Norris”…
You can see them trolling on this very forum, and you expect us to just “let go” ?
How can you even suggest that a party where almost 40 people were involved should go somewhere else because of 4 kitten ? Like you said its a “WvW-celebration” so it was hosted in wvw, in a area that has no strategic value, a area usually used to host duels and such (the windmill south of champions lodge).
If you guys want to prove what “leet pvpers” you are, go make a tpvp team or make a organized group to roam in wvw (im sure you`ll be able to with those hundreds of members) and prove how good you are. Backstabbing a few GH using mystery tonics and not fighting back in by no means a show of skill, it`s just trolling and acting like total kitten and will be either ignored by most wvw regulars or just answered with even more trolling.
If that is the role you and your guild will play in the FSP wvw community please let us know.

I will ask you of this now Kaleygh or another person, can somebody get your hands on a screenshot from this “event” and then upload it to me. Somebody must have taken a few pics of it. When those RoPs came and other people interrupted the party.

Kaleygh I’m not going to decide what you have to do. I think that the suggestion that was mentioned above from one of the GH players was a nice idea.

Again you base a whole guild on 4 players.
And I would like Zidd and Illu stop wasting comments in this thread

(edited by kesuh.3891)

GH vs AM vs FsP

in WvW

Kaleygh.1524

I`ll just go ahead and apologize to RoP for some of the things that i have said. Obviously like Sorel pointed out, RoP is a rather large guild and what a few members did is not something that represents or characterizes the whole guild.
Those being said, I wish RoP the best of luck in the future

Kaleygh – MNMN
3 wvw kills

GH vs AM vs FsP

in WvW

kesuh.3891

I`ll just go ahead and apologize to RoP for some of the things that i have said. Obviously like Sorel pointed out, RoP is a rather large guild and what a few members did is not something that represents or characterizes the whole guild.
Those being said, I wish RoP the best of luck in the future

Apology accepted

And if I see one more from RoP comment in here besides me or our Leader about this. I can assure you something will happen