Gandara vs. Baruch vs. Aurora v2.

in WvW

Posted by: Zumy.6318

Zumy.6318

Ima slap you so bad, filthy Yaks!
We actually dont have a group anymore so its basically me roaming.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

in WvW

Posted by: multivira.7925

multivira.7925

Ima slap you so bad, filthy Yaks!
We actually dont have a group anymore so its basically me roaming.

Really? No more invisible shatter bomb of doom while immobilized by a human elementalist?

Twirling – Pie Eating Guardian – MM – Gunnar’s Hold

in WvW

Zumy.6318

Not atm.
Please consider renaming you character, thank you.

:P

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

in WvW

multivira.7925

Not atm.
Please consider renaming you character, thank you.

:P

But of course, wouldn’t want to be associated with you

in WvW

Zumy.6318

So much resentment…

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

in WvW

Posted by: jaker.3256

jaker.3256

in WvW

Posted by: Jacky Nipper.3846

Jacky Nipper.3846

hope you are joking….

Jacky Nipper – Necro Raiders [NR]
Aurora Glade

in WvW

Posted by: Jacklo.4230

Jacklo.4230

I wouldn’t use that as a “promo”.
So many short clips, with the wipes edited out.

in WvW

Posted by: loseros.5912

loseros.5912

hope you are joking….

He’s not joking, he’s totally serious. That’s the real problem.

Hopefully outsiders said it, not me.

Just watch any other videos, they all suck hard xD

Asterilla
Ranger charr 80, Guardian asura 80

in WvW

Posted by: thayes.4851

thayes.4851

Erm okay fighting against PUGs when you outnumber them and wiping a few times. Is VLK on BB?

in WvW

Posted by: Gamgee.8612

Gamgee.8612

Crazy fights last night on BB bl! So much people!

Attachments:

N I M S – Warrior of Judge Legends[JDGE]

in WvW

loseros.5912

Erm okay fighting against PUGs when you outnumber them and wiping a few times. Is VLK on BB?

Yes it is, why?

Crazy fights last night on BB bl! So much people!

That was AG BL i think… not BB. I see some Nuke there and DsD in chat.

Asterilla

in WvW

Posted by: Osicat.4139

Osicat.4139

hope you are joking….

Ppl give em some peace, its just the BB version of

But with less tactic and worse music.

<3 Gandara

/Osicat

in WvW

Posted by: Space.8053

Space.8053

Ah Zumy caused my post to be deleted! The troublemaker!

Mad fights in AG bay last night. We were in a bit of a sandwich, whoever managed to get on one of the 8 arrowcarts can probably put their guild wars kids through college after that fight!

Attachments:

Fat Rob
[TCHU]
Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Osicat.4139

Osicat.4139

Hahah YAK, idd fantastic fight, cheers alot from <Judge>for al fun last evening.

in WvW

multivira.7925

So much resentment…

Yeah, I resent that we won’t be seeing your guild roaming when we match up again, some of the tensest moments in WvW even when we outnumber you

edit:
to clarify, with equal numbers we tended to just die, rather swiftly at that

(edited by multivira.7925)

in WvW

Posted by: Immolator.5640

Immolator.5640

@ immolator, wonder how you saw 30-40 UNTY, as we never were more than 20 and only 1 mesmer. Well, I guess thamks for the compliment were you thougt we were that many also after the patch we were just 8 rly dont know how many u were runninh with as I’ve given uo to count all the people chasing us halfway across the entire map all the time

You forget your pugs and like I said, we stopped when the patch came, but thanks for the compliment, seeing as we were 0 and you thought still there. Definitely over 30 with your pugs. In our defence we didn’t chase you much, and the only time we did it was just for some easy badges. Really wasn’t all that fun yesterday with the patch and 3 AG guilds running around to our 1. IC were there but in lower numbers, even though they did do a fair bit of damage, we couldn’t really compete with 3 full guilds, (TUP should really count for 2, they hit as hard) , even though we kind of had more points on the map than you.

Commander Ezekiel The Paladin
Underworld Battalion [WvW] Leader (retired) – Gandara [EU]
All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

in WvW

Posted by: Branwulf.8673

Branwulf.8673

hope you are joking….

Ppl give em some peace, its just the BB version of

But with less tactic and worse music.

<3 Gandara

/Osicat

At least we did it as a joke, they do it because they need to to win :P

Semper Dius – Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Gryph.8237

Gryph.8237

So sorry, but I have 0 respect for BB. With equal numbers, or even 2 v 1 they either run, or fall flat on their faces. The funny thing is they are winning this matchup, and it has NOTHING to do with skill. They just run from confrntation with groups up to 60-70 strong, drop 6 rams at gates, and take towers with ease because they are so numerous. THey have totally proven that it takes no skill to win, just numbers, and you can say one thing for BB, they have numbers.

in WvW

Posted by: majos.8503

majos.8503

So sorry, but I have 0 respect for BB. With equal numbers, or even 2 v 1 they either run, or fall flat on their faces. The funny thing is they are winning this matchup, and it has NOTHING to do with skill. They just run from confrntation with groups up to 60-70 strong, drop 6 rams at gates, and take towers with ease because they are so numerous. THey have totally proven that it takes no skill to win, just numbers, and you can say one thing for BB, they have numbers.

Maybe we are winning because we don’t want to spend our time in no sense open field fights…

Majos The Blizard – Baruch Bay [SP]

in WvW

Gryph.8237

LOL, I would say because if you step outside your keep, and you’re not running away, you’re dying.

It’s a joke. At all times of the day, you guys have 3-4 times the number of the other servers. Numbers > skill. You prove it daily. GG. Not the game I want to play.

in WvW

Posted by: Roszondas.5398

Roszondas.5398

LOL, I would say because if you step outside your keep, and you’re not running away, you’re dying.

It’s a joke. At all times of the day, you guys have 3-4 times the number of the other servers. Numbers > skill. You prove it daily. GG. Not the game I want to play.

Guess you didn´t play against Riverside horde of bunkermakers!!!!!

BB suffered them a couple of weeks ago.

Raizo, One of the Twelve Shadows
Baruch Bay´s Thieves Brotherhood,
Order of Shadows / Orden de Sombras [OdS]

in WvW

loseros.5912

Sup kiss and unty! Good fights today in your bl
I also saw dius and wvw in EB pwning randoms before I went to sleep. I saw you trolling them baiting then charging, then running away since they were over 9000 and they kept comming from the garrison :p

I tried to comunicate with emotes with a dead body from dius but since you can’t target him and he can’t target you, it’s impossible to communicate

Asterilla

in WvW

Posted by: KinkyWarrior.1879

KinkyWarrior.1879

Sup kiss and unty! Good fights today in your bl
I also saw dius and wvw in EB pwning randoms before I went to sleep. I saw you trolling them baiting then charging, then running away since they were over 9000 and they kept comming from the garrison :p

I tried to comunicate with emotes with a dead body from dius but since you can’t target him and he can’t target you, it’s impossible to communicate

Your EB pugs are BY FAR the funniest pugs we have ever seen… who was commanding them!? They followed us from Durios —> Danelon through danelon and back around to the hyleks, then to golanta, they stopped to cap that, they followed us to Jerri’s then right to our keep… only to be turned and rolled over by about 30 of us there :P If there was EVER a Benny Hill moment in WvW.. it was then :P

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Posted by: Rookni.2469

Rookni.2469

Amazing kiting at EB tonight as Kinky says They just kept growing bigger and bigger and just followed us. We lost about 5 guys. The zerg actually stopped one time. And that was to get wxp from a sentry. Then they all tumbeled nicely into cannon range at our keep so Dius could finish them off. Quick 70 kills right there

Commander Yolo Oh Trollo. The power is in the moustache
http://www.youtube.com/user/itsjustfiction

in WvW

loseros.5912

It was a non-wvw-guild commander (free 100 gold dorito from pve). So ye, it was really funny seeing you killing them and running hahaha. I saw you in durios then in bravost, then in fron of the keep just staying there, suddenly you charge then reagroup, then run to danelon camp i think? and everybody following you lol.

Asterilla

in WvW

Posted by: KinkyWarrior.1879

KinkyWarrior.1879

Yea XD The followed us aaaaaallllll the way to our keep on some windy route…. was…so ..funny I feel bad for that commander, he must have got torn apart :’)

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Posted by: Rookni.2469

Rookni.2469

Footage from this week match up

Commander Yolo Oh Trollo. The power is in the moustache
http://www.youtube.com/user/itsjustfiction

in WvW

loseros.5912

Why you make them not for mobiles…

Asterilla

in WvW

majos.8503

Nices one guys! GG

in WvW

Posted by: Immolator.5640

Immolator.5640

I hear you AG guys are getting some new guilds! Let’s hope for your sakes you aren’t the new favourite transfer location, I would rather certain guilds didn’t show up and break your server (subtle RG hint

Commander Ezekiel The Paladin
Underworld Battalion [WvW] Leader (retired) – Gandara [EU]
All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

in WvW

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

Gandara BL owned you Borach B-i-a-tches.

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

in WvW

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

Nices one guys! GG

Rofl, just the way I do it on my ele, it’s total rampage. 5k hits with firestorm <3

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

in WvW

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

As I mentioned in TDS gc on the other day I’ve been recording our poking lately. Here’s some duels from last Sunday :>

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

(edited by FrouFrou.4958)

in WvW

Gryph.8237

Wonder if next week, Gandara will actually attack BB, or if their gentlemen’s agreement will continue on into next week. I have seen Gandara and BB zergs run past each other to attack different AG keeps, without even fighting. I have also seen gandara show up at a tower being attacked by BB, only to see BB leave (without conflict) and let gandara finish the attack. That… was amazing.

in WvW

Zumy.6318

No, next week i will arrange an RS+Gan alliance, just to annoy you.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

in WvW

Gryph.8237

Gandara needs alliances with BB and Fly hackers to finish 2nd? wow.

in WvW

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

Zumy have my babies please.

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

in WvW

Zumy.6318

Please lets exchange pictures first, k?

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

in WvW

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

Well played on Gandara’s bay xD
we were killing the BB rams

Hello darkness, my old friend.

in WvW

Posted by: Ergoproxyttk.6274

Ergoproxyttk.6274

Baruch pull devil, we are waiting for you) and a little help for you to come to T3

Guild: DalZone [DZ]

in WvW

Posted by: Space.8053

Space.8053

I can’t remember AG being top potential point scorers at hardly any periods this week, so unless you were being double teamed 24/7 I would suggest the lack of coverage / lower morale / too much zerging when you have the numbers to hit multiple locations is more to blame than anything else. With a few more guilds joining AG hopefully you can get closer to our coverage and we can have some good tight future battles.

BB have had crazy numbers on most maps at most times, they have been the powerhouse this week and will deservedly win by a big margin.

Fat Rob
[TCHU]
Gandara

in WvW

majos.8503

I can’t remember AG being top potential point scorers at hardly any periods this week, so unless you were being double teamed 24/7 I would suggest the lack of coverage / lower morale / too much zerging when you have the numbers to hit multiple locations is more to blame than anything else. With a few more guilds joining AG hopefully you can get closer to our coverage and we can have some good tight future battles.

BB have had crazy numbers on most maps at most times, they have been the powerhouse this week and will deservedly win by a big margin.

AG have more power that what they show to us… But lose lots of points because they go all in a same blob.. If instead of have a zerg of 80 guys you make, 4 of 20 you will had lot’s of points and would be better fights for all of us.

I think AG is a great server, but need to think which is his best way to play, when they’ll find a good strategy they will be an awesome server…

You actually have great guilds like, TUP, FURY, KISS, UNTY (and some more) better organized you would be really more powerfull than now!

Anyways… We hope next week we (BB) will be on T3 downgrading RS guys (THEY DESERVE IT)…

in WvW

Posted by: hallonknopp.6532

hallonknopp.6532

Yay, someone had to start the blob discussion again….

Random PUG (scum)

in WvW

Posted by: TheGreatA.4192

TheGreatA.4192

Biggest blob I’ve seen from AG this week was about 30 players at best. Some of our players and guilds have had to pull some insane shifts to compete with enemy coverage and it’s taking its toll probably. This is not taking anything away from Gandara or BB efforts, it’s they who are putting the strain on us week after week and deserve the win.

It’d be best for us to have a visit in tier 5 to rework our strategies.

Nice vid by the way Froudactyl, the duels have been the best action all week. We should consider doing some 2v2’s and 3v3’s also.

Metsän Suojelija (guard)/Puun Halaaja (engi)/Pieni Musta Rotta (warrior)/Viher Rauha (necro)

(edited by TheGreatA.4192)

in WvW

Posted by: Matt.7413

Matt.7413

AG have more power that what they show to us… But lose lots of points because they go all in a same blob.. If instead of have a zerg of 80 guys you make, 4 of 20 you will had lot’s of points and would be better fights for all of us.

I think AG is a great server, but need to think which is his best way to play, when they’ll find a good strategy they will be an awesome server…

You actually have great guilds like, TUP, FURY, KISS, UNTY (and some more) better organized you would be really more powerfull than now!

Anyways… We hope next week we (BB) will be on T3 downgrading RS guys (THEY DESERVE IT)…

For starters how you can sit there and accuse AG of blobbing is beyond me, you guys have been the worst for it this week. You occasionally find your roaming guilds, but half the time you find 80 people stud around 3 arrow carts on a wall. [we stream every night: http://www.twitch.tv/FURYGUILD – feel free to watch the videos back for evidence].

The main thing that lets AG down is the coverage, unfortunately our “pugs” are not as organised as the likes of yours, meaning you can rely on them to defend a map etc, we struggle to do that. Yeah we have some great guilds here, but a few great guilds unfortunately can’t cover it. Countless times [FURY] has run in to a 70+ man BB blob, sometimes we kill you, other times we get swallowed whole. But we deal with it, but how you can say we blob really is beyond me. You lost have your map yesterday because your ENTIRE SERVER was with us bay and Gandara were just strolling around capping everything. Then you lost your Bay, which i would like to add was 2 guilds [RDDT, FURY] not a blob.

Now i’ve said in a previous statement that servers blobs, I’m sure AG’s done it at points, I’m sure Gandara has done it, but i’m kitten sure BB does it. You guys have done well this week, really powered through and congrats for going up a tier, you do deserve it. What ever happened to AG this week I really hope we can pick ourselves up from it.

[HeX] Officer | Aeyana | Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory

in WvW

majos.8503

I can confirm to you that all servers do blobs, and i think no one of us like blobs and don’t organize them… I mean…

I’m one of the commanders of PD, we are about 15 players, and some days (if i’m the only one commander on map) when i turn my camera i see lot’s of pugs (that could be called blob maybe).

I’m sure is the same that happen with BB guilds like, DsD, NuKe, RED… And i’m sure that happen on all servers with all the guilds.

It’s really hard to fight against the blobs because they’re not a real strategy it come just by playing.. We can try to avoid it, but it’s hard.

Anyway, i will repeat the same AG is a really good server with a good comunity, and i think you can do a better job, just need some more organization.

I would recomend to you (if you don’t use it) is to use a Public TS.. but… this make some blobs too…

Anyways, was a fun week some days better, some days worst but was a good week and i think all of us were able to cap, kill and defend so.. nice week, and nice matchup!

Good job to both servers

in WvW

loseros.5912

We come from T2, and played against all top servers except vizunah, don’t forget it

If we fell down, it’s because some guilds wanted to fight in T1, nothing else

Asterilla

in WvW

Posted by: gabal.4520

gabal.4520

Don’t hate the player – hate the game…

Baruch deserved to win – they had better coverage, they played their strenghts and took advantage of ours and Aurora weaknesses.
Congratulations and good luck in T3.

Infidelija, boatswain of Bloody Pirates [YARR], lvl 80 elementalist
hobby: busting Trebuchettes
Gandara server

in WvW

Posted by: hallonknopp.6532

hallonknopp.6532

“The main thing that lets AG down is the coverage, unfortunately our “pugs” are not as organised as the likes of yours, meaning you can rely on them to defend a map etc, we struggle to do that.”

I think you are a bit unfair to the pugs on your own server Matt. I would say it’s all about coverage. When we on AG have enough pugs on our own bl to defend we have already lost most of it, since we have a weak day coverage and especially BB runs with big zergs in our bl during the day. Not easy to take back a lost hills or bay for pugs against organized guilds.

Random PUG (scum)

(edited by hallonknopp.6532)