Grabbing bags is annoying in wvw

in WvW

Posted by: eViL Dee.7018

eViL Dee.7018

It’s not that auto-loot isn’t easy to implement…every game ever has managed to do it? They’ve even managed to do it selectively when they wished (like auto-loot only in PvP where retrieving bags really breaks immersion and flow)…

It’s concern about making life easy for loot farmers and “the economy” (which is especially important in a free to play game) that keeps auto-loot out..let’s be honest.

I always have to laugh at people willing to line up claiming they like the current system, no matter how bad it is… like or not is kind of irrelevant…does having to run back to pick up bags after every fight more fun and better for the game than continuing to the next fight or target? Not at all, from the player point of view…

I’m not going to both reading the rest of this thread, mainly because I am tired and am about to go to sleep, but also because most of the OPs supporters post the same arguments and therefore reading further is a bit redundant.

But this reply really incensed me. I do not agree with you at all. So because I find the act of physically claiming my reward fun-what? You don’t consider me a “player?” Or are you laughing at me for my opinion because it doesn’t agree with yours? And are you saying that my point of view is “irrelevant” because yours is somehow superior? Seriously, next time you want to speak for a collective, make sure that everyone agrees with you before opening your mouth.
Also, not every game has done it, because it usually doesn’t make any sense (even from a game play perspective). It has absolutely nothing to do with loot farmers (which judging from your obsession with I can only assume you are based on your sweeping generalizations [let’s be honest]) or “the economy.” It has to do with a sense of personal reward. I’ve also had some shots, I’m sure I’m a bit angry on alcohol so I’ll stop here before I get out of control.

On to my opinion, which I more or less already mentioned. There is a certain “tactile” (I realize that is a misnomer considering this is an online game but it is the best word I can come up with atm) sensation I get from running up to my loot bags and opening them to see what I got. Similar to Christmas when I was a kid, you didn’t necessarily always like what you got, but the act of opening a present was it’s own reward. The only difference is you work for these, which makes it all the sweeter when you get something you like. And if you don’t? Well you can always sell it.

Don’t change anything about the loot system Anet. You’ve done enough making the loot drop at peoples feet. Spoon-feeding us anymore will only remove the sense of reward/accomplishment.

100% agree. The sense of entitlement is astonishing. “Loot gets automatically sent to a locker”… Can any of you comprehend how completely absurd that is? I can guarantee you that all the hardcore players don’t mind the current system. This sounds like catering to the tier 8 casuals.

in WvW

Posted by: pixieish.9627

pixieish.9627

I can guarantee you that all the hardcore players don’t mind the current system. This sounds like catering to the tier 8 casuals.

And I can guarantee you that only baddies think that wasting their time prancing around plucking sparkling bags is a good idea while everyone else is busy killing the enemy. This sounds like boasting from a hunter fighting way in the rear.

Reiseiji, Guardian, Fabulous Spec
Kaschen, Engi, Nerfed Spec
Devona’s Refugee, recently arrived to F.Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: kokuou.9537

kokuou.9537

Also, whats the use of the wooden chests? ANet claims that they contain higher tier items than the normal bags of loot. So far I have only noticed this on the steel chests, the wooden chests seem to be either bugged or useless. 80%++ (being generous) of the time I pickup a wooden chest I either get nothing or a barb… Nothing or a worthless trophy lol. Doesn’t seem like it’s working. I’ve received more rares from normal bags of loot than the wooden chests, which is contradicting don’t you think?

The steel chests seem to work though. I’ve found 3 or 4 so far and got exotics out of them.

As stated earlier in the thread, if you get ‘nothing’ out of the wooden chests, it’s because you got supply. If you had max supply beforehand, you won’t notice anything, but if not, you’ll see that you have up to five more supply than before opening the chest.

in WvW

Posted by: Nnekk.5806

Nnekk.5806

Also, whats the use of the wooden chests? ANet claims that they contain higher tier items than the normal bags of loot. So far I have only noticed this on the steel chests, the wooden chests seem to be either bugged or useless. 80%++ (being generous) of the time I pickup a wooden chest I either get nothing or a barb… Nothing or a worthless trophy lol. Doesn’t seem like it’s working. I’ve received more rares from normal bags of loot than the wooden chests, which is contradicting don’t you think?

The steel chests seem to work though. I’ve found 3 or 4 so far and got exotics out of them.

It’s still quite dumb to consider a “supply” drop as “rare”.

I don’t care of the drops are in bags or chests; you are still required to go back and “look” to see if you’ve missed anything.
`

As stated earlier in the thread, if you get ‘nothing’ out of the wooden chests, it’s because you got supply. If you had max supply beforehand, you won’t notice anything, but if not, you’ll see that you have up to five more supply than before opening the chest.

Yak’s Bend

in WvW

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

100% this needs a patch. Pretty big downside to playing melee. Takes the focus off of combat imo.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink

in WvW

Posted by: robocafaz.9017

robocafaz.9017

I don’t really mind the bag collection too much but I really wish they’d put them a few feet in front of you if you’re moving at the time of spawn. I hate having to do a 180 to pick up a badge if I’m not standing still.

Deany Kong – #magswag
Head Deany Kong of Deany and the Kongs [Kong]
http://www.youtube.com/user/RoboCafaz

in WvW

Posted by: Maniac.5163

Maniac.5163

Agreed. We need to figure out how we want to handle this, however, so I can’t say when we’ll do something about it or what the nature of the solution will be.

Put a mini pet in the store that sells for 2k gems. This mini pet picks up all your bags automagically. You would have a gold mine with this.

They used this exact system in another Korean MMORPG I played a long time ago.. they gouged people even more by making them a rental (you had to buy a recharge every month)
The original was a monkey (picture attached) they expanded it to bunny rabbits, squirrels etc.. you could change it to pick up certain types of loot and set the radius, too.

Attachments:

(edited by Maniac.5163)

in WvW

Posted by: SLOTH.5231

SLOTH.5231

I agree with the OP. People that wvw daily lose hundreds of badges between weekly resets. At least up the maximum amount of badges from 1-2 to 4-6 to compensate.

in WvW

Posted by: Ruprect.7260

Ruprect.7260

I don’t think having to pick up bags would be as much of a problem if they did not end up falling behind you when running. Half the time I don’t even know one fell.

Also the bags like to get stuck under the terrain and you are not able to see then unless you hold down ctrl, lol how stupid. It is like they do not want us to get the bags.

Ruprect – [DIS] Dissentient
Mesmer/Elementalist/Guardian/Necromancer/Warrior
[TC] Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Theftwind.8976

Theftwind.8976

For the most part I do not mind picking up bags but I do have a couple of reservations on the current system. The first is you put up a valiant defense against overwhelming odds, bags are all over at your feet, even the occasional chest but alas you go down against sheer numbers and the objective is flipped. Those bags and chests are now gone. I had 3 bags and a chest at my feet after defending a camp which eventually was lost. It was painful knowing that whatever was in them was gone.

The second point is as someone already mentioned, where and when they drop. Fighting a zerg if you damage an enemy and then pull back to allow heals to recycle before rejoining the fray those bags could be anywhere along your path if someone else kills the enemy you tagged. Even recalling and running back to the fight you have bags dropping at your feet forcing you to stop, turn around to pick it up and continue.

Theftwind (HoD)

in WvW

Posted by: GreyWraith.8394

GreyWraith.8394

Auto loot that works would be my first choice.

My second choice would be to separate the ‘loot’ key from the ‘interact’ key so I don’t keep rezing/repairing/grabbing banners/etc while trying to loot.

End of the Dream by Evanescence
unofficial theme song of the Nightmare Court

in WvW

Posted by: Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Agreed. We need to figure out how we want to handle this, however, so I can’t say when we’ll do something about it or what the nature of the solution will be.

Put a mini pet in the store that sells for 2k gems. This mini pet picks up all your bags automagically. You would have a gold mine with this.

They used this exact system in another Korean MMORPG I played a long time ago.. they gouged people even more by making them a rental (you had to buy a recharge every month)
The original was a monkey (picture attached) they expanded it to bunny rabbits, squirrels etc.. you could change it to pick up certain types of loot and set the radius, too.

Wow, pay to pick up your rewards!! That’s the most absurd thing I’ve ever heard!

I hope Anet dont do this!
Remember in GW1 when you completed a mission a window would pop up with all the loot you did not pick up. Man I got so annoyed with that window I wish it would go away. But we NEED that in GW2, there simply isnt time to pick tings up when you are a zerg v zerg battle.

It’s funny how we complained we dont get enough loot, even now PvE players make a hell of a lot more gold than WvW players; but now with the increased loot we still cannot match PvE players as we dont have time to pick up. :P

Macros, you can use them as long as they arent macros.
Remember to buy the officially endorsed GW2 Steel Series Keyboard, it supports macros!
WvW, we only care if it affects the servers we play on.

in WvW

Posted by: CreativeAnarchy.6324

CreativeAnarchy.6324

As I’ve said in other threads, I would like to have the bags in my bag without having to click on it. There was a idea to just have a token like coin appear in your panel and you can hit a vendor for loot for each token. I also like the idea of stuff appearing in a chest in spawn, I would like to add that to know that chest is full, stuff starts appearing on the ground as it does now so you know it is full and won’t loose stuff just because it is full.

But at the very least, can you make the bags not spawn in the middle of the air. Had one spawn while I jumped off a tower. Too far down to click and get, too far up to click and get, and couldn’t get it jumping down from the tower again.

I speak for my self and no one else. Only fools believe they speak for a majority.

(edited by CreativeAnarchy.6324)

in WvW

Posted by: Kasama.8941

Kasama.8941

For now, I just wish the kitten loot bags were bigger. I constantly find myself pressing “Show Enemy Names” in order to see where the bags are. I don’t even want to think about how many I’ve missed..

80 Ranger | 80 Mesmer | 80 Thief | 80 Guardian | 40 Engineer
“The learned is happy, nature to explore. The fool is happy, that he knows no more.”
-Alexander Pope

(edited by Kasama.8941)

in WvW

Posted by: My Dead Characters.9517

My Dead Characters.9517

i have gotten 2 exos from wvw this week. i was trying to take a camp solo, i overaggroed after killing the first person was dead, my inv was full, but i saw an EXOTIC FROM WVW!!!(i run with 0% mf, been playing since launch in wvw, leveled form 1-80 in wvw. this is a big deal for me, as before this week, i had never gotten a single exo drop.) problem was, my inventory was full. we need something like removing the timer on the boxes/bags that drop if they contain a green or higher, or like someone else suggested, put it in a big chest that we can retreive our loot from later. i died for that exo, and if i hadnt made it too it i would have spazzed out for a day or so;D.

Commander Legends of Woe
fissure of woe
Leader of legends of traumatic stuff[LoTs]

in WvW

Posted by: rmBossa.4621

rmBossa.4621

Ive always thought the more annoying part was having to double back for a bag.

I understand the argument about keeping a level of immersion or having risk/reward but for a player it becomes an unnecessary “opportunity lost” feeling. Where they have to weigh going back for a bag/chest against staying on target aka being a good player. This is compounded by the fact of how rare the only decent loot is to get, one would feel like they have to loot every single bag(yes.. chest but a WvWer only knows it as “that glittery thing that lights up my screen for a second”) to even statistically have a chance at exotics and precursors.

I think it could really help, at least me personally, alleviate this by simply increasing the range that you can loot a bag from. I already practically spam ‘f’ amid all my other actions while in WvW (which is ridiculous) and still seem to miss a lot of bags just by a split second.

The bags spawn at your feet, which is good if your standing still. But in wvw if your standing still your dead. While on the move (especially when running at full swiftness speed) the time you have to recognize the loot and then press f is a much smaller window. So increasing this “window” by making the loot range bigger would help solve this “missing bag syndrome” and allow players to focus on what they need to without feeling like their missing out on their reward.

PS: all this aside, i would gladly donate every single bag to Anet if they would just allow ascended gear to be purchasable in WvW by badges. Enough is enough.

in WvW

Posted by: PinCushion.7390

PinCushion.7390

Aion did much the same thing, with vanity pets picking up loot, refreshing your consumable buffs for you, and warning you when PvP enemies were nearby. The pets were too expensive, looked cool, and were generally available in-game if you didn’t want to buy them with cash.

in WvW

Posted by: BrockMcCleery.9562

BrockMcCleery.9562

Sometimes its fun to run back over your route and pickup bags but usually it is just very annoying.

=> at a minimum, badges and coin should auto-loot => better would be badges, coin and any greens+ auto-loot

The first is a no brainer, easy to implement.

in WvW

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

Dear devs, please, for the love of god and rng and all that is pixels. Please.

Sincerely, player whose f key no longer says f.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink

in WvW

Posted by: Victory.2879

Victory.2879

Bag drops in wvw are very annoying- I used to run with an ele in Gandara on my ranger and we were forever losing out on bag drops as to stop and mash F to pick them up in the middle of the outnumbered fights we were usually involved in meant instant death.

It’s annoying when they start dropping as you are running, most of the time by the time it shows up it’s behind you, and you end up slowly retracing or just giving it up, or retracing and losing the rest of your party.

It’s a bad function and one that decreases the enjoyment of WvW.

Much better to have a ‘bag-drop’ NPC in each border where you can collect your bags whenever you want and every time you get a bag dropped a brief message appears on the right on your screen, telling you that you got a bag and the total number currently at the NPC. The NPC could be set to a maximum of 100 so you will need to visit and can’t use it as unlimited storage.

Victory, Beings Lost On Borderlands (BLOB), SFR & Gandara (inactive)

in WvW

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

Hah, I used to play that game. Once you get to late 30’s level wise though it seemed to take about 100 hrs of pure grind to get one level though so I gave up. I agree the loot system is pretty annoying, when running from a zerg if someone you tagged happens to die and you aren’t spamming the pick up button 24/7 you can pretty much say goodbye to whatever drops you get.

in WvW

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

I thought of this thread last night, after an epic battle with NSP, I must have tagged a ton of players before I died…My run back from SM took nearly 5 minutes as I had to stop and go back for bags that would randomly appear (as they died)….Kind of a silly thing to gripe about I know, but in another reality its kinda even sillier that we have to do it….

Mag Server Leader

in WvW

Posted by: deffy.1320

deffy.1320

I’ve given up collecting loot bags, sometimes it is just impossible and not worth it, anet needs to fix auto loot so it actually works.

“Deleted for being inappropriate”

in WvW

Posted by: Sola.7250

Sola.7250

Auto loot is a must in WvW, glad to hear this is going to be fixed. Now, how about better loot and/or better things to buy with Tokens, plus more level 80 resource nodes in WvW?

in WvW

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Hasn’t it occurred to anyone that the ideal solution is to simply have the loot bags themselves show up in your inventory, and have them stackable to 250? Same thing with the chests. Dolyak supply should be immediately applied if you’re under 10 else it simply disappears like it does now.

Now, I don’t know how difficult this would be, but it feels ideal. You get loot bags in your inventory which you can open at your leisure, you free up a ton of space having them stack, nothing gets lost. (If you’re not capable of keeping a couple slots open for bags to stack in then they should disappear. Inventory management is your responsibility.)

I would only add one bit of fluff to this for fun… every time a loot bag gets deposited in your inventory you hear a cash register “cha-ching” sound.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

every time a loot bag gets deposited in your inventory you hear a cash register “cha-ching” sound.

Chaching 4 more spikes >.<

Mag Server Leader

in WvW

VOLKON.1290

every time a loot bag gets deposited in your inventory you hear a cash register “cha-ching” sound.

No, chaching for bags. You open the bags later to get your spikes and precursors. My idea is for stackable “loot bag”s to show up in the inventory, not the items within.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

No, chaching for bags. You open the bags later to get your spikes and precursors. My idea is for stackable “loot bag”s to show up in the inventory, not the items within.

Yep I understood it, was making the joke that 90% of said “cha-ching” bags as you opened them would be meh spikes / junk lol..

Mag Server Leader

in WvW

VOLKON.1290

Yep I understood it, was making the joke that 90% of said “cha-ching” bags as you opened them would be meh spikes / junk lol..

Oh, sorry ‘bout that. I’ll go sit over there and be embarrassed.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in WvW

Posted by: Dagarax Shadowwalker.6219

Dagarax Shadowwalker.6219

Would it be possible to introduce a bag purchased with badges of honor that all WvW loot instantly gets dropped into?

in WvW

Posted by: unseen.7245

unseen.7245

Hasn’t it occurred to anyone that the ideal solution is to simply have the loot bags themselves show up in your inventory, and have them stackable to 250? Same thing with the chests. Dolyak supply should be immediately applied if you’re under 10 else it simply disappears like it does now.

Now, I don’t know how difficult this would be, but it feels ideal. You get loot bags in your inventory which you can open at your leisure, you free up a ton of space having them stack, nothing gets lost. (If you’re not capable of keeping a couple slots open for bags to stack in then they should disappear. Inventory management is your responsibility.)

I would only add one bit of fluff to this for fun… every time a loot bag gets deposited in your inventory you hear a cash register “cha-ching” sound.

Just a loot notification (like when you pick stuff up with auto-loot on) would be enough. No sounds please, or it’ll become cha-cha-cha-cha-cha-cha-cha-cha-cha-cha-cha-cha-cha-cha-cha-ching in massive fights. Kinda annoying if you ask me.

Ranger (80) Lamia Fatalis [PIST]
Seafarer’s Rest

in WvW

VOLKON.1290

Just a loot notification (like when you pick stuff up with auto-loot on) would be enough. No sounds please, or it’ll become cha-cha-cha-cha-cha-cha-cha-cha-cha-cha-cha-cha-cha-cha-cha-ching in massive fights. Kinda annoying if you ask me.

OK, add a disable option. For a while at least I’d certainly enjoy hearing it!

#TeamJadeQuarry

in WvW

Posted by: Melles.7352

Melles.7352

“Agreed. We need to figure out how we want to handle this, however, so I can’t say when we’ll do something about it or what the nature of the solution will be.”

This was a month ago what did you come up with?
Will it be in the next patch?

in WvW

Posted by: Ophidian.9043

Ophidian.9043

This was a month ago what did you come up with?

Massively buffed arrow carts and in the future traps.

Wasnt that what you wanted?

VoTF

in WvW

Posted by: Grevender.9235

Grevender.9235

- true autoloot (EVERYTHING you drop immediately ends up in inventory)
- expanded space, www dedicated

in WvW

Posted by: Ghanto.9784

Ghanto.9784

I’d be happy with fewer drops, but drops that are on average worth more. Moving about as quickly as we often do in wvw, there often isn’t time for everyone to run around to pick up all their loot. And if you know how hard it is sometimes to keep a zerg tightly together, you don’t WANT people running all over picking up loot bags – because then when it’s time to get going half of them get left behind and you have to wait for their slow arses to catch up.

(edited by Ghanto.9784)

in WvW

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

This makes me a sad panda.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: silverfire.2547

silverfire.2547

What if something like this existed — would it help solve loot collection issues?

L.O.O.T. Golem Mark 20
Levitating Object Oversight Tool

20-slot bag (Soulbound and Unique) with 18/15/12/8-slot variants, named Mark 18 for 18-slot and so forth.

Sold for 2000 gems (or potentially sell different sized kits) with runes of holding dictating size in a Mystic Toilet recipe.

Behaves like any other 20 slot bag if you press F to collect loot. When it isn’t full, has an auto collect function that collects loot (limited search radius 900-1200 maybe), but can only fill its “own” bag slots and does not respect the collection rules from other bags (junk items don’t go to junk bags). Makes a sound periodically when it’s at full capacity (reuse C.L.E.A.N. 5000/Rooba sound assets to save on development costs, perhaps include an easter egg referring to it). Resumes auto-collection when you manually move items out of those bag slots.

Potentially visually differentiate larger bag sizes with particles. Maybe also use rarity level to denote capacity.

Potential sample Mystic Toilet recipes:
1x L.O.O.T. Golem Kit
1x Superior Rune of Holding
20x Mystic Coin (1 coin per bag slot)
200x Silver Ingot (10 ingots per bag slot)

Visually behaves like a mini-pet to other players.

[Click here to print money]

Credit to Hugo Mann.7506 for collaboration, feedback and revisions on the idea and Burl.9567 for the original post that sparked the idea.

Mira Alluvion (Me) | Hanna Bulwark (W) | Sophie Dusthaven (Th)
[CoSA]/[WWGD] // Sorrow’s Furnace (since August 2012) US West Evening Shift

in WvW

Posted by: Insignia.6345

Insignia.6345

kitten pls.

Attachments:

Asuranaut Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Kay.5416

Kay.5416

kitten pls.

So THIS is why they gave us Super Adventure Box. Use those jumping skills!

Ferguson’s Crossing: Heliolite & handful of others

in WvW

Posted by: Komolov.5903

Komolov.5903

I call it the loot dance, its when you move forward to kill your opponents and then immediately move backwards to collect all your lootz.

in WvW

Posted by: draner.5213

draner.5213

Another idea for the loot bags is for them to automatically be added to your inventory, and behave similar to how other bags that contain crafting gear are done (ex. large moldy bag, small bag of supplies, ect.). They could be called WvW bags (or something to the like), and when you open them you receive the contents that you would normally from the loot bags (there could even be a few different loot bags, player kill loot bag, gaurd kill loot bag, animal kill, ect. if you wanted to make it easier to determine what should loot from what kills, seeing as keeping track of unique contents of each unopened bag would probably take quite a bit of memory). In this way say 4-5 open bag slots are all that are needed while going through WvW, and bags automatically just stack on eachother. At the end of your running around once you’re at a shop you can open and sell the contents of all your bags and continue on, again only needing 4-5 bag slots. This clears up the issue of how WvW eats bag space if you pick up the loot, as well as needing to worry about bags, they should be an afterthought after the fighting is done, but as it is now, you can really only leave them as an afterthought if you know you’re going to win the fight.

in WvW

VOLKON.1290

Another idea for the loot bags is for them to automatically be added to your inventory, and behave similar to how other bags that contain crafting gear are done (ex. large moldy bag, small bag of supplies, ect.). They could be called WvW bags (or something to the like), and when you open them you receive the contents that you would normally from the loot bags (there could even be a few different loot bags, player kill loot bag, gaurd kill loot bag, animal kill, ect. if you wanted to make it easier to determine what should loot from what kills, seeing as keeping track of unique contents of each unopened bag would probably take quite a bit of memory). In this way say 4-5 open bag slots are all that are needed while going through WvW, and bags automatically just stack on eachother. At the end of your running around once you’re at a shop you can open and sell the contents of all your bags and continue on, again only needing 4-5 bag slots. This clears up the issue of how WvW eats bag space if you pick up the loot, as well as needing to worry about bags, they should be an afterthought after the fighting is done, but as it is now, you can really only leave them as an afterthought if you know you’re going to win the fight.

That idea is so 13 days ago.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in WvW

Posted by: draner.5213

draner.5213

thank goodness, I didn’t think it was all that creative, if other people are thinking it maybe devs will think it too….

in WvW

VOLKON.1290

thank goodness, I didn’t think it was all that creative, if other people are thinking it maybe devs will think it too….

One can hope. I suspect there may be coding considerations that we’re unaware of regarding all this so even though it’s simple conceptually it’s likely much more complicated in practice. Look how long it took to get siege to be account bound. Sure, it sounds easy, but when you’re knee deep in code it can be a whole different story.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in WvW

Posted by: ors.1398

ors.1398

Looting in WvW is perfect the way it is.
I am soooo happy I don’t have to run to a corpse to loot it, especially when that corpse in the middle of an enemy zerg.
If you die and miss the precious loot just get over it, it was probably a spike anyway

in WvW

Posted by: HeliaXDemoN.1208

HeliaXDemoN.1208

Open a small windows where the loot stay there for 5min, when pass this time it is deleted from the window.

You can click 2 times in the loot to get individual items or click in “grab all”.

in WvW

Posted by: ualgh.1832

ualgh.1832

autoloot pls anet

follow me on IG @yung_anime

in WvW

Posted by: Kaos.9162

Kaos.9162

Honestly, with the aoe looting they did a lot to alleviate this particular problem. (Though autoloot would be awesome too.)

in WvW

Posted by: Theftwind.8976

Theftwind.8976

Looting in WvW is perfect the way it is.
I am soooo happy I don’t have to run to a corpse to loot it, especially when that corpse in the middle of an enemy zerg.
If you die and miss the precious loot just get over it, it was probably a spike anyway

Sadly it is not all spikes. At a tower defense about a week back I was not only surrounded by bags but a wooden chest as well. However I was the second last to go down, the last was an enemy warrior. They got the tower, I lost the chest! ;(

Theftwind (HoD)