"Guild only!"

"Guild only!"

in WvW

Posted by: WhiteAndMilky.2514

WhiteAndMilky.2514

uncooperative pugs are often the cancer of the community.

Fixed that for you!

Quite the opposite. I see uncooperative guilds way more often than uncooperative pugs, because well like 90% of the WvW guilds are uncooperative in my view.

You have a very narrow view.

It’s harder to notice 20 random pugs who will not cooperate, as they don’t talk much, if at all, and you only see them mixed in here and there.

It’s much EASIER to notice a guild of 20 that is being uncooperative, as they are more likely to be vocal, and you can actually SEE them easily as a large group.

So you will remember the uncooperative guild, and not all the uncooperative randoms.

I don’t know what server you are on that you experience this, but I suggest transferring elsewhere. I don’t see this happen on my server.

It’s harder to notice if a guild of 20 will or will not cooperate, as they don’t talk much, if at all, and if they do it’s all abuse.

It’s much EASIER to notice a pug of 20 that is being uncooperative, as they are…… wait for it…… pugs.

So you will remember the uncooperative pugs, and not all the uncooperative guilds.

I don’t know what server you are on that you experience this, but I suggest transferring elsewhere. I don’t see this happen on my server.

:)

Ps, see what i did there?

Yeah…. I saw you try. Maybe next time :/

I play all the things 80. Pew Pew Pew. Killin joor commanders.
4 Warriors, 3 Rangers, 3 Mesmers, 2 Engineers, 2 Guardians, and Necro, Thf, Ele
-Beastygate Beast Milk, OG BG Veteran Native

"Guild only!"

in WvW

Posted by: Krafty.9758

Krafty.9758

Fixed that for you!

Quite the opposite. I see uncooperative guilds way more often than uncooperative pugs, because well like 90% of the WvW guilds are uncooperative in my view.

It’s harder to notice 20 random pugs who will not cooperate, as they don’t talk much, if at all, and you only see them mixed in here and there.

It’s much EASIER to notice a guild of 20 that is being uncooperative, as they are more likely to be vocal, and you can actually SEE them easily as a large group.

So you will remember the uncooperative guild, and not all the uncooperative randoms.

It’s harder to notice if a guild of 20 will or will not cooperate, as they don’t talk much, if at all, and if they do it’s all abuse.

It’s much EASIER to notice a pug of 20 that is being uncooperative, as they are…… wait for it…… pugs.

So you will remember the uncooperative pugs, and not all the uncooperative guilds.

Lol. Nice try you did there. Better luck next time bro. I’ll give you a 2/10 just coz I know you’re trying hard

"Guild only!"

in WvW

WhiteAndMilky.2514

Fixed that for you!

Lol. Nice try you did there. Better luck next time bro. I’ll give you a 2/10 just coz I know you’re trying hard

You were that kid in school that continued to repeat others incessantly even though it meant you would make no friends.

"Guild only!"

in WvW

Posted by: Monkeymonger.9235

Monkeymonger.9235

As you may have noticed, they all have the same guild tag. That means that they enjoy playing together as a guild. Since you aren’t part of that group they don’t want to play with you. Only because you picked the same server doesn’t make you friends.

I’m sure there’s a commander in your neighborhood who can make you a better player for the glory of the server etc. (you know the usual community stuff)

"Guild only!"

in WvW

Krafty.9758

Fixed that for you!

You were that kid in school that continued to repeat others incessantly even though it meant you would make no friends.

Nah I’m just that guy that likes to throw peoples own techniques back in their face to see them get uncomfortable lol. On 2 occasions in this thread you have taken peoples words and thrown em back in their face by tweaking a few words here and there.

Nice to know you don’t like it when it happens to you.

Game, set and match ;D

"Guild only!"

in WvW

Posted by: Nanyetah Elohi.4852

Nanyetah Elohi.4852

As you may have noticed, they all have the same guild tag. That means that they enjoy playing together as a guild. Since you aren’t part of that group they don’t want to play with you. Only because you picked the same server doesn’t make you friends.

I’m sure there’s a commander in your neighborhood who can make you a better player for the glory of the server etc. (you know the usual community stuff)

Why would anyone even notice your guild let alone follow you if you did not tag up, flood the chat channels and steal supply?

For the Toast!

"Guild only!"

in WvW

Nanyetah Elohi.4852

get yer guild group supply from camps your guild group captures and stay out of the server wvw resources if you don’t intend to help your server.

For the Toast!

"Guild only!"

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

This doesn’t necessarily follow, say in less populous timezones.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

"Guild only!"

in WvW

Posted by: Brando.1374

Brando.1374

get yer guild group supply from camps your guild group captures and stay out of the server wvw resources if you don’t intend to help your server.

killing enemy players does not count as helping your server anymore?

I ask because most guild only runs are for this purpose.

Xxkakarot [GF] Good Fights
Dark Wizard Incar [GF] Good Fights
http://www.twitch.tv/xxkakarot

"Guild only!"

in WvW

Nanyetah Elohi.4852

Making people on your server not play definitely does not count as helping your server.

For the Toast!

"Guild only!"

in WvW

Brando.1374

Making people on your server not play definitely does not count as helping your server.

guild only runs dont tell people not to play.

"Guild only!"

in WvW

Nanyetah Elohi.4852

If you want to play only for your guild, use only guild resources. I am sure, nobody will care at all, they will not even notice you except as some odd group running by. They wont care at all if your guild does not tag, does not use chat channels and does not use supply they did not capture themselves.

For the Toast!

"Guild only!"

in WvW

Nanyetah Elohi.4852

That is the whole point of this thread. They do tell people to get out of the game implicitly.

For the Toast!

"Guild only!"

in WvW

morrolan.9608

killing enemy players does not count as helping your server anymore?

I ask because most guild only runs are for this purpose.

Harnessing the militia properly will lead to greater enemy deaths therefore yes it helps your server more.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

"Guild only!"

in WvW

Brando.1374

If you want to play only for your guild, use only guild resources. I am sure, nobody will care at all, they will not even notice you except as some odd group running by. They wont care at all if your guild does not tag, does not use chat channels and does not use supply they did not capture themselves.

Trust me if there was an upgrade where only the guild who claimed the camp/tower/keep can get some supply there will be a ton of complaints.

"Guild only!"

in WvW

Nanyetah Elohi.4852

Guild only just make yourself invisible, and you will not be a problem. No one will follow you. They won’t even see you.

For the Toast!

"Guild only!"

in WvW

Brando.1374

Guild only just make yourself invisible, and you will not be a problem. No one will follow you. They won’t even see you.

Trust me pugs follow almost any group, with or without the blue Doritos

"Guild only!"

in WvW

Nanyetah Elohi.4852

Trust me if there was an upgrade where only the guild who claimed the camp/tower/keep can get some supply there will be a ton of complaints.

Camp is completely drained as soon as it is capped. You ever seen that not happen? I think I have once or twice.

Guild only, go cap a camp if need supply. Do something useful for change.

For the Toast!

"Guild only!"

in WvW

Posted by: Simiyet.5163

Simiyet.5163

Too many qq and drama lamas, i’m gonna need moar popcorn, brb.

"Guild only!"

in WvW

Brando.1374

Camp is completely drained as soon as it is capped. You ever seen that not happen? I think I have once or twice.

…do you not know what guild runs do?
by your comments you make it sound like we run around in a circle playing with our…..well anyway we do cap camps, defend camps/towers when we are in the area.

we also look to fight their zergs or other “guild groups” in order to demoralize them so that your job as zergli….PPT players will be easier since there will be less resistance.

"Guild only!"

in WvW

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

Guilds dont want rally bait to follow them.

This is exactly the reason.

OP, if you want the type of stuff to stop, you should be asking for fixes to the downed/rally systems instead of calling guilds out for playing with the game they’ve been given.

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

"Guild only!"

in WvW

Nanyetah Elohi.4852

Not for long. Pugs will go with the main zerg on the person with the guts to tag up.

Guild only doesnt have the right to the honor of having that much guts.

For the Toast!

"Guild only!"

in WvW

morrolan.9608

OP, if you want the type of stuff to stop, you should be asking for fixes to the downed/rally systems.

No the guilds should be teaching their server mates better so they aren’t rally bait.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

"Guild only!"

in WvW

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

OP, if you want the type of stuff to stop, you should be asking for fixes to the downed/rally systems.

No the guilds should be teaching their server mates better so they aren’t rally bait.

Some people simply won’t listen : / They refuse to regear from full zerk, refuse to get into voice chat, etc. Even a few people like this can ruin large battles… hence the need to fix the rally/downed mechanics.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/How-can-I-show-casuals-the-importance-of-TS

^This is hardly unique to lower tiered servers.

That is the whole point of this thread. They do tell people to get out of the game implicitly.

They don’t tell you to leave the game, just to go follow some one else/do your own thing. There is a diff…

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

(edited by Aberrant.6749)

"Guild only!"

in WvW

Posted by: Loki.8034

Loki.8034

GW1 elitism in GW2, I thought Anet wanted to avoid this?

"Guild only!"

in WvW

Nanyetah Elohi.4852

…do you not know what guild runs do?
by your comments you make it sound like we run around in a circle playing with our…..well anyway we do cap camps, defend camps/towers when we are in the area.

we also look to fight their zergs or other “guild groups” in order to demoralize them so that your job as zergli….PPT players will be easier since there will be less resistance.

Why does any of this need to interfere with the main server population? Stay out of the main server resources – chat channels, commander tags, supply. No one will bother you. No one will care what you do. No one will even notice you.

For the Toast!

"Guild only!"

in WvW

Brando.1374

Not for long. Pugs will go with the main zerg on the person with the guts to tag up.

are you serious?
Guild groups dont have guts….. we dont rely on hiding in the mass of the zerg.
we look for a fight not a gate, we down players not keep lords, we help our server more than any karma train will ever be able to.

"Guild only!"

in WvW

Nanyetah Elohi.4852

are you serious?
Guild groups dont have guts….. we dont rely on hiding in the mass of the zerg.
we look for a fight not a gate, we down players not keep lords, we help our server more than any karma train will ever be able to.

Go have private guts. Nobody will care but you, guarantee. Just stay out of the server chat channels, off tag, and get off the supply with your golem bs. Thanks.

For the Toast!

(edited by Nanyetah Elohi.4852)

"Guild only!"

in WvW

Posted by: Lord of Rings.5371

Lord of Rings.5371

Maybe the “guild only” zerg can guest or move to a less populated server to avoid offending people.

Fire Water Air
FA

(edited by Lord of Rings.5371)

"Guild only!"

in WvW

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

(Very) casual WvW player here, so I just want a clarification on something someone posted earlier. They said that guilds don’t want randoms joining them because that “makes a blob”. What exactly is a “blob” and why is that a bad thing?

I can at least make an educated guess at what “rally bait” is.

"Guild only!"

in WvW

Nanyetah Elohi.4852

(not to post too much, but a blob is exactly the same thing as a zerg except it is one of the other two opposing servers. Just trash talk.)

For the Toast!

"Guild only!"

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

(Very) casual WvW player here, so I just want a clarification on something someone posted earlier. They said that guilds don’t want randoms joining them because that “makes a blob”. What exactly is a “blob” and why is that a bad thing?

Blob is a dirty word in EU. Subsequently most guild raids run untagged and smaller (typically no bigger than 20-25). Guilds want to fight other guilds here, and the fight becomes non existent when one has a much larger blob than the other sides. It’s about proving your teams skill vs same numbers. Every server blobs, but it feels like EU servers at all tiers at least try to get away from that mentality. Doesn’t always work though.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

(edited by Jayne.9251)

"Guild only!"

in WvW

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Ahh, I see. Isn’t that what GvG is for though? Or do these guilds want the experience of “[X] is holding the Keep. Let’s see if our guild [Y] has the skill to dislodge them, using only guildmates!”? So basically, GvG, but within WvW mechanics instead of just an open-field slugfest?

"Guild only!"

in WvW

Nanyetah Elohi.4852

pug is a stupidly dirty word, as if we don’t need new players.

For the Toast!

"Guild only!"

in WvW

Posted by: Causic.3798

Causic.3798

I think its pretty elitist. Ive seen it a few times and all it does is scare people from going in WvW. If guilds don’t allow pugs to follow then how will they learn? They’ll be deprived of knowing how to run. Training pugs really helps your server more than telling them not to join even if you do win more fights.
It was really irritating because they’d leave their tag off, then run into enemies and waypoint out just to stop them from following. If you dont want random people following run untagged and Ctrl+T the leader.

(edited by Causic.3798)

"Guild only!"

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Ahh, I see. Isn’t that what GvG is for though? Or do these guilds want the experience of “[X] is holding the Keep. Let’s see if our guild [Y] has the skill to dislodge them, using only guildmates!”? So basically, GvG, but within WvW mechanics instead of just an open-field slugfest?

Naw it’s just a different (cultural) mentality towards WvW play. NA and EU are very different modes of play. One isn’t any better than the other. Just different. They will flip towers and keeps, but mostly to get the fights

Causic most guilds on Piken do run untagged for closed guild events, but we always have one tagged commander on map for the friendlies. Sounds like the OP in this thread ignored that commander and followed the untagged OP commander when asked to follow the tagged one and got shouted at for ignoring original requests. If there is a tag up on map, everyone is welcome to join.

(edited by Jayne.9251)

"Guild only!"

in WvW

morrolan.9608

I think its pretty elitist. Ive seen it a few times and all it does is scare people from going in WvW. If guilds don’t allow pugs to follow then how will they learn? They’ll be deprived of knowing how to run. Training pugs really helps your server more than telling them not to join even if you do win more fights.

100% spot on especially when there are no other commanders or guild groups on the BL.

Causic most guilds on Piken do run untagged for closed guild events, but we always have one tagged commander on map for the friendlies.

IMHO thats fine but I’ve seen too often guilds running tagless when there is no other commander on the map, on EB even which is where pugs often gravitate to.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

"Guild only!"

in WvW

Posted by: Tammuz.7361

Tammuz.7361

Blob is a dirty word in EU. Subsequently most guild raids run untagged and smaller (typically no bigger than 20-25). Guilds want to fight other guilds here, and the fight becomes non existent when one has a much larger blob than the other sides. It’s about proving your teams skill vs same numbers. Every server blobs, but it feels like EU servers at all tiers at least try to get away from that mentality. Doesn’t always work though.

well not everyone: vizunah, deso, abbadons, jade sea for example dont try to get away from it at all really…

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net

"Guild only!"

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Yeah but nobody is obligated to tag up y’know? If there’s no friendly commander, then maybe as a server pick out a potential candidate, train him and buy his tag?

It’s been my experience that a competitive server needs both organized guilds and defensive minded folks, along with a rotation of commanders who will help steer the zerg.

And, as mentioned previously, this guild is pretty good about running public raids on a daily basis. My feelings are that if they want some private time to run as a guild, they deserve it. They are pretty blunt though, lol. Tact is not their strong point

(edited by Jayne.9251)

"Guild only!"

in WvW

Brando.1374

Naw it’s just a different (cultural) mentality towards WvW play. NA and EU are very different modes of play. One isn’t any better than the other. Just different. They will flip towers and keeps, but mostly to get the fights

Causic most guilds on Piken do run untagged for closed guild events, but we always have one tagged commander on map for the friendlies. Sounds like the OP in this thread ignored that commander and followed the untagged OP commander when asked to follow the tagged one and got shouted at for ignoring original requests. If there is a tag up on map, everyone is welcome to join.

^^This
most Guild group raids dont use a commander tag we target the driver.

"Guild only!"

in WvW

Nanyetah Elohi.4852

please do that. Not sure why anyone follows your guild if you don’t have a commander tag up, are not using team or world chat in WvW, and don’t run into towers shouting DRAIN in say.

For the Toast!

"Guild only!"

in WvW

Posted by: Parktou.4263

Parktou.4263

Noticing “do not follow us” message from “OP” guild/Piken server I have decided to watch the idea of “do not follow us” message.

Besides of spamming “do not follow us” in team/map channels, I have also noticed that the guild has decided to not
1) help any Piken player who was attacked near their group, all other players were left alone to die by other server players.
2) help any Piken player who was in downed state when they ran over him/her (third time it was me who got caught by 5 enemy players and happily went down), the group just continued their movement.

Therefore the question is: is such behaviour considered ok in GW2? Can you spam “do not join us include random insults”? Is it ok to ignore fellow players who are on your own side obviously not being random bots farming mobs?

To OP guild: you do not wish me to publish screens of PMs you have sent me when I’ve asked the reasons of you behaviour.

P.S. And no, I did not follow your group.

This forum is not run by your mother, go run crying somewhere else.

Shocking Shorty-Asura Tempest | Magnificent Mike-Troll Warrior | Lockpick Louie- Human Daredevil
Fabio Feline- Charr DH | Viktor Virtuoso-Norn Reaper | Pocket Prestige-Asura Chrono
Killer Kasserole-Plant Druid | Frankie Feline-Cat Scrapper | Felix Feline-Charr Herald

"Guild only!"

in WvW

Nanyetah Elohi.4852

you too. If your guild is leeching and draining server resources you need to be called out.

For the Toast!

"Guild only!"

in WvW

WhiteAndMilky.2514

Fixed that for you!

Nah I’m just that guy that likes to throw peoples own techniques back in their face to see them get uncomfortable lol. On 2 occasions in this thread you have taken peoples words and thrown em back in their face by tweaking a few words here and there.

Game, set and match ;D

I do it with purpose and point. The things I say make sense. You do it for the sake of being annoying. If you think you’re winning…. you’re not.

"Guild only!"

in WvW

Posted by: Ostra.3927

Ostra.3927

Its simple.

Guilds should yes assist those solo guys out there with rezzes and running off the gankers of the world. I know every guild group I have run with does this if we can. There are times when we are needed somewhere immidiatly though.

If you are a pugger and get mad at all the guild groups untagged… get on Teamspeak and get others on Teamspeak. THIS is the reason they dont want you around… people do not listen = death = those 10 people they just downed with their well cooridinated bomb just got back up.

Want to be welcomed and helped by those guild groups… get in TS. That is why most decided to tag down cause they get sick and tired of people that refuse to listen and thus cause them to wipe.

I play both pug and guild group runs… if I want to be productive.. i am ON Teamspeak with those guys… and many of the other guilds welcome me into their teamspeak cause they know I listen and follow instructions.

Please get your priorities straight Anet.
Stat increase = gear grind.
Gear grind = no money from me ever again.

"Guild only!"

in WvW

Posted by: Polismassa.6740

Polismassa.6740

In my personal view, this is all a “play how you want” issue. If a guild wants to run their guild group without any players outside the guild, that is their prerogative, and they are also allowed to make any players who choose to ignore this desire feel unwelcome (within reason, there is no need to go over the top).

If a guild group doesn’t want to have PuGs follow them, and yet players decide to follow them anyway, then I don’t see that the guild group has any reason to, say, rez that player if/when they go down. I know that personally, my guild does run small, guild only groups quite frequently, we will rez solo roamers we come across if things are not too dangerous, but if a player is being obnoxious and following us despite being politely asked, then we won’t offer assistance to them.

basically Guilds have as much right to play the game their way as any other player, if you don’t give them respect, then don’t expect anything in return.

[IX]

"Guild only!"

in WvW

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

If a guild is running untagged in a map and are getting adds, I usually tag up to draw pugs away from them. A guild group is far more effective running in their group of 20-30 than it is when pugs join them. The only time this isn’t true is when said pugs are experienced wvw players in teamspeak and has played with said guild group before.

I occasionally run with untagged groups because I know them and their play style and can contribute to the way they play. They also know me, so :p

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

"Guild only!"

in WvW

Krafty.9758

Fixed that for you!

Game, set and match ;D

I do it with purpose and point. The things I say make sense. You do it for the sake of being annoying. If you think you’re winning…. you’re not.

Sorry bro but I’ve already won, no need to concern myself with the prospect of “winning”. The fact you keep posting about what I said shows you don’t like it when people use your own logic style against you. You can come up with all the excuses you want.

And again that’s the thing, unlike yourself I’m not treating this as a competition. Like I said, I just enjoy throwing peoples own techniques back in their face. But I know you’re treating this as a competition as you just couldn’t help going “If you think you’re winning… you’re not”.

Glad to see you don’t like it when it happens to you

"Guild only!"

in WvW

WhiteAndMilky.2514

Sorry bro but I’ve already won, no need to concern myself with the prospect of “winning”. The fact you keep posting about what I said shows you don’t like it when people use your own logic style against you. You can come up with all the excuses you want.

And again that’s the thing, unlike yourself I’m not treating this as a competition. Like I said, I just enjoy throwing peoples own techniques back in their face. But I know you’re treating this as a competition as you just couldn’t help going “If you think you’re winning… you’re not”.

Perhaps I am not posting about what you said, but you are in fact posting about what I said…..

Don’t flatter yourself, you are merely entertaining me. You see, I have voyaged all across the interwebs, and I have seen things you wouldn’t, and couldn’t imagine in your wildest dreams! I have come to terms with the fact that an overwhelming majority of the people I speak with are…. for lack of a better word…. stupid. Therefore, I devote 0% of my emotions to interactions with said people. It is not worth my time or effort. Once I had accepted that, the internet became a most joyous and colorful place. People say the most incredible things here, it has become a valuable source of amusement.

Some people like to watch movies, some to knit clothing, others still enjoy playing instruments or playing with animals. I myself enjoy reading the idiotic sputtering of the intellectually handicapped. Those hindered by their inflated egos. Those which have taken up the cloak of anonymity to spout off any and all ideas that pop into their little heads. Whether it be moronic, irrational, against common fact and sense, or simply just….. dull. No one knows who they really are, so there are no repercussions for them. It’s a place to vent their stupidity. I am here to soak it all in.

It makes me laugh, so joyously! They say that laughter does wonders for your health. Here’s a list of some that are generally accepted or tested to be true.

Physical Health Benefits:
Boosts immunity
Lowers stress hormones
Decreases pain
Relaxes your muscles
Prevents heart disease

Mental Health Benefits:
Adds joy and zest to life
Eases anxiety and fear
Relieves stress
Improves mood
Enhances resilience

Social Benefits:
Strengthens relationships
Attracts others to us
Enhances teamwork
Helps defuse conflict
Promotes group bonding

This is why I have come to love the internet, and this is why I enjoy speaking at you.

I tip my hat to you, you have been a most deliciously delectable delight, indubitably!

Attachments:

"Guild only!"

in WvW

Krafty.9758

Perhaps I am not posting about what you said, but you are in fact posting about what I said…..

Don’t flatter yourself, you are merely entertaining me. You see, I have voyaged all across the interwebs, and I have seen things you wouldn’t, and couldn’t imagine in your wildest dreams! I have come to terms with the fact that an overwhelming majority of the people I speak with are…. for lack of a better word…. stupid. Therefore, I devote 0% of my emotions to interactions with said people. It is not worth my time or effort. Once I had accepted that, the internet became a most joyous and colorful place. People say the most incredible things here, it has become a valuable source of amusement.

Some people like to watch movies, some to knit clothing, others still enjoy playing instruments or playing with animals. I myself enjoy reading the idiotic sputtering of the intellectually handicapped. Those hindered by their inflated egos. Those which have taken up the cloak of anonymity to spout off any and all ideas that pop into their little heads. Whether it be moronic, irrational, against common fact and sense, or simply just….. dull. No one knows who they really are, so there are no repercussions for them. It’s a place to vent their stupidity. I am here to soak it all in.

It makes me laugh, so joyously! They say that laughter does wonders for your health. Here’s a list of some that are generally accepted or tested to be true.

Physical Health Benefits:
Boosts immunity
Lowers stress hormones
Decreases pain
Relaxes your muscles
Prevents heart disease

Mental Health Benefits:
Adds joy and zest to life
Eases anxiety and fear
Relieves stress
Improves mood
Enhances resilience

Social Benefits:
Strengthens relationships
Attracts others to us
Enhances teamwork
Helps defuse conflict
Promotes group bonding

This is why I have come to love the internet, and this is why I enjoy speaking at you.

I tip my hat to you, you have been a most deliciously delectable delight, indubitably!

Haha, nice to know I’ve made a big impact on you. It has truly been a delight to read your QQ. Your long winded post only shows how mad you are that someone had the courage to call you out on your BS style (dunno, maybe you thought you were being clever lol).

Tell me, how come you don’t like it when people throw your logic style back at you?

Please don’t stop QQ’ing, I’m getting such a good laugh out of you