Gunnar's Hold~Ruins of Surmia~Ring of Fire

in WvW

Posted by: Ray.2640

Ray.2640

I heard some rumors that RoS think we have an alliance with RoF, that is not true and stop causing drama and QQ like crazy all the time, logic reason is why both servers focus you because you are blue and ofcourse Green doesnt want you to lead in points and red doesnt wanna stay in Last place, its normal for the blue team to get focused by both servers and one more thing we only focused you because we wanted to Fight VcY and RiOT thats all, at the end its all fun and games.

I am the only one in this thread that mentioned RoF and GH focusing us, but I never said anything about an alliance, so where exactly did you hear this “rumor”?

Besides that, not to point fingers or anything, but your logic of a whole server focusing another just to fight 1 guild (because RiOT was in another bl) is kind of weird.

Once again, I’m not pointing fingers or accusing you of anything, its just a coincidence that RoF was outmanned while keeping their entire corner because you were focusing us. So, please don’t say things like “you heard a rumor”, if you have something to say then say it. If you read it somewhere then site it, otherwise you are the one that is spreading a rumor.

You having a bad time in a borderland makes you say this , our server will never go focus on guild hahahah you just made my day tbh , a whole server focusing a guild that guild must be a real threat hahahahaha, We dont care about RoF at all they have no means of beating us the only good guilds in your server are VcY and RiOT and they will eventually beat us and am happy in being second place and fighting those 2 guilds. and FYI i never heard of your guild until you showed up in this forum whining!!!

Are you like 12?
Read what he wrote and stop being hypocritical whining liar.

Sorry for the harsh words but calling out one of the friendliest persons in this game who was not being unreasonable at all or did anything that can even come close to being considered whining just really kitten es me off.

in WvW

Posted by: NaqbiCmR.3086

NaqbiCmR.3086

whinning hahaha you both engaged with QQ and rage , am just replying to what you said nothing more, but you will still be in T8 if not for 2 of the strongest borderland guilds that were in SFR. proprs to VcY and RiOT hope you enjoy building your reputation being their lap dog!!!!

Guild Leader
Flare[FIRE]
Naqbi

in WvW

Posted by: Korsbaek.9803

Korsbaek.9803

i think the reset where god but yes RoF has alot of people not listning to the commander(atleast around the time when Bars is playing) as i have tryed commanding in that time frame its a nightmare with very random turnups

but going RoS BL where to see what the new guilds of RoS could do(Riot and Dex are the once poping to mind most right now)

and can we stop the flame war or stop moveing down that track, keep it clean guys

Commander Korsbaek lvl 80 Guardian
Ayano Yagami lvl 80 ele

in WvW

Posted by: Neito.5308

Neito.5308

Not a single exotic drop last night

Guess I have more work to do.

in WvW

Posted by: Sajuuk.6420

Sajuuk.6420

I heard some rumors that RoS think we have an alliance with RoF, that is not true and stop causing drama and QQ like crazy all the time, logic reason is why both servers focus you because you are blue and ofcourse Green doesnt want you to lead in points and red doesnt wanna stay in Last place, its normal for the blue team to get focused by both servers and one more thing we only focused you because we wanted to Fight VcY and RiOT thats all, at the end its all fun and games.

I am the only one in this thread that mentioned RoF and GH focusing us, but I never said anything about an alliance, so where exactly did you hear this “rumor”?

Besides that, not to point fingers or anything, but your logic of a whole server focusing another just to fight 1 guild (because RiOT was in another bl) is kind of weird.

Once again, I’m not pointing fingers or accusing you of anything, its just a coincidence that RoF was outmanned while keeping their entire corner because you were focusing us. So, please don’t say things like “you heard a rumor”, if you have something to say then say it. If you read it somewhere then site it, otherwise you are the one that is spreading a rumor.

You having a bad time in a borderland makes you say this , our server will never go focus on guild hahahah you just made my day tbh , a whole server focusing a guild that guild must be a real threat hahahahaha, We dont care about RoF at all they have no means of beating us the only good guilds in your server are VcY and RiOT and they will eventually beat us and am happy in being second place and fighting those 2 guilds. and FYI i never heard of your guild until you showed up in this forum whining!!!

Thats one way to insult all the guilds on a server yes… gratz!

The Angry Commander

in WvW

Posted by: itsmee.7536

itsmee.7536

http://www.fatwallet.com/static/attachments/251256_anchorman_well_that_escalated_quickly_966.jpg

Wait what?! Go read what I wrote, slowly, and then read your reply. I’m glad that I made your day, since you just made mine.

First off, you went off to insult every guild in Surmia except two that just recently joined, and also managed to insult ALL of RoF. For what? I was simply stating facts, I didn’t make assumptions nor accusations. Why would you go out of your way to insult a whole server? I’ve only seen this in Call of duty, and usually from kids I immediately mute.

Second, how did you conclude that I was whining? I am having a blast in this matchup, regardless of results. Also, you knowing of my guild or not is something that doesn’t concern me. We’ve played against GH before and we know many of them and they know us. You came recently to this tier, how do you expect to know us? And what makes you think that we expect you to know us? In fact, I don’t even understand why you wrote that in the first place. Your logic really confuses me.

Lastly, I understand that you came from a different server, but please don’t write things that will embarrass your current server and ruin its good reputation.

TL;DR Take a deep breath, and go read what I wrote and try to understand that I was talking about your logic, and I even wrote more than once that I am not trying to make any accusations. I really hope English is not your native language, because that’s your only excuse.

EDIT: and now you’ve also called VcY and RiOT lapdogs. I rest my case.

Dijla – Charr Warrior
[GoA] Guardians of Arcane – Officer
Ruins of Surmia – Commander

(edited by itsmee.7536)

in WvW

Posted by: Ilesyt.7084

Ilesyt.7084

but going RoS BL where to see what the new guilds of RoS could do(Riot and Dex are the once p

DEX is an original guild of RoS :p
The new ones are RiOT and VcY

Leader of Deus Ex Machina [DEX]
Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

NaqbiCmR.3086

insults werent intended but merely the truth is stated!!!

Guild Leader
Flare[FIRE]
Naqbi

in WvW

Posted by: Klugnut.2463

Klugnut.2463

Someone has serious issues! He can’t even spell Guardian. But well done on spelling FIRE.
On a positive note the reset was a blast. Hard work though so well done to all servers and good luck for the rest of the week

Some random noob

in WvW

Posted by: Luffy.9365

Luffy.9365

Guys….we should enjoy the fights. PLZ stop the blob flames , we are all here to enjoy the matches. Thnks for the nice fights so far….:D

p.s Now i saw the lapdog commnet………Do you guys wonna start a flame war?Have you ever seen VcY ppl to insult anyone?In contrast we are happy to be here and we flatter those tiers and their ppl. So leave the props and lapdogs comments aside , esp to us!

[VcY]Velocity – Snowfang/Luffy D Portgas/Bagif

(edited by Luffy.9365)

in WvW

NaqbiCmR.3086

hahaha english isnt my first language u little kitten get to my level bro!!!

Guild Leader
Flare[FIRE]
Naqbi

in WvW

Posted by: Arathor.7419

Arathor.7419

im sure UW will roflstomp surmia back into the lower tiers LOL

A wolf among sheep

in WvW

Posted by: zonderbon.5871

zonderbon.5871

hahaha english isnt my first language u little kitten get to my level bro!!!

If that is your level I think the rest of us would have to stoop a lot lower. Stop embarrassing your nice server.

That was indeed some reset there, thanks for the fights so far GH & RoF, and here’s to a good week!

Feras Pridestalker/Acamar Blazeclaw of <Waking January>, the in-game and real-life band!

in WvW

NaqbiCmR.3086

But the fights were actually fun , didnt have much fun in ages.
oh and about the flame fest i’m just busting your balls:P

Guild Leader
Flare[FIRE]
Naqbi

in WvW

Posted by: Vynt.5218

Vynt.5218

whinning hahaha you both engaged with QQ and rage , am just replying to what you said nothing more, but you will still be in T8 if not for 2 of the strongest borderland guilds that were in SFR. proprs to VcY and RiOT hope you enjoy building your reputation being their lap dog!!!!

Chill down mate. Nobody is the lapdog of VcY or RiOT. It is called a community and the community just received two fantastic guilds.

in WvW

NaqbiCmR.3086

you dont get it do you , i’m a BIG troll and just trying to annoy you!!!:D

Guild Leader
Flare[FIRE]
Naqbi

in WvW

Vynt.5218

im sure UW will roflstomp surmia back into the lower tiers LOL

It’s funny you say that when GH hasn’t been able to beat Underworld either. Brag when you have a reason to do it, dont just talk.

Also to anyone that personally comes to whisper players from RoS in this thread and say that VcY and RiOT are gloryhunters, stop talking nonsense. We didn’t go to lower tiers to gain glory, we came here to play with the guild without skill lag.
The last one was especially to Gunnar’s Hold players because they themselves got reinforcements from SFR.

in WvW

Korsbaek.9803

but going RoS BL where to see what the new guilds of RoS could do(Riot and Dex are the once p

DEX is an original guild of RoS :p
The new ones are RiOT and VcY

ok i did not see alot to VcY but dex did great from what i saw but my mistake then sorry

and to the insulter of RoF the only reason GH wins over RoF is numbers and sorry to say there is only 2 guilds i will not go up agienst on even footing(one being imp the othere being the primx(sorry but i cant remember the name completly and its proberly worng to))

but lets stop all the flameing and have some fights fights in the game.
and hope we all get a good week with alot of battles that are intressting and not just stomping/zerging each othere where its just a pure numbers in a hive mind(goes for all 3 servers and is not an insult)

Ayano Yagami lvl 80 ele

(edited by Korsbaek.9803)

in WvW

NaqbiCmR.3086

Noss.4105 is a NOOOOOOOOB!!!!

Guild Leader
Flare[FIRE]
Naqbi

in WvW

Posted by: VicisPatronus.5418

VicisPatronus.5418

I wanna thank [RIOT] for a great time at ROS Borderlands at the reset. We [MM] really enjoyed those fights. It seemed like you used the same strategy most of the time though. Veil and rush into us with melee, saw a lot of that on Seafarers, but remember that it’s not always a succeful strategy=) One of the moments I enjoyed the most at the reset was how we got into Garrison on your borderlands, seemed like we wouldn’t cap it at first.

Commander for [MM] on Gunnars Hold

(edited by VicisPatronus.5418)

in WvW

Posted by: xilius.7890

xilius.7890

Good luck to everyone, i’ll pop in the game from time to time

Just a random guy

in WvW

NaqbiCmR.3086

hahahaha nice one itsmee but you still suck

Guild Leader
Flare[FIRE]
Naqbi

in WvW

Vynt.5218

hahahaha nice one itsmee but you still suck

What a nice leader Flare has I’m glad we are not on a same server.

in WvW

NaqbiCmR.3086

Vynt wasnt directed to you so return to the hole you came from!!!

Guild Leader
Flare[FIRE]
Naqbi

in WvW

Posted by: Cradorell.3941

Cradorell.3941

I wanna thank [RIOT] for a great time at ROS Borderlands at the reset. We [MM] really enjoyed those fights. It seemed like you used the same strategy most of the time though. Veil and rush into us with melee, saw a lot of that on Seafarers, but remember that it’s not always a succeful strategy=) One of the moments I enjoyed the most at the reset was how we got into Garrison on your borderlands, seemed like we wouldn’t cap it at first.

Ye those fights were amazing! Couldnt believe we didnt check for mesmers after the fight! Our bad :/ But still was amazing to finally fight as a guild NOT as a blob

Óne Pulse – OP – Raid Leader

in WvW

Posted by: Aisina.4963

Aisina.4963

Popping my head in to say hi. o/

Heres to a good week, can we have a party at the end?

Aisi x

S/F Asuran Elementalist

in WvW

NaqbiCmR.3086

Anyways guys dont take any offense on what i write here i apologize if i actually offended annyone no insults were intended just laughs and giggles.
Keep up the good work we are ticking for 125 so sad:( , see ya in the battle field!!!!!!

Guild Leader
Flare[FIRE]
Naqbi

in WvW

Posted by: zonderbon.5871

zonderbon.5871

Aisi x

PARTY! Whar?

Feras Pridestalker/Acamar Blazeclaw of <Waking January>, the in-game and real-life band!

in WvW

Posted by: drkn.3429

drkn.3429

Aisi x

We are having a party – in Gunnar’s Hold’s Hoelbrak, on Friday, at 8pm GMT+1. Props for reminding =)

http://www.gunnars-hold.eu/threads/1230-Costume-Brawl-Extravaganza-III-26-04-(Friday)-8pm-GMT-1
Everyone is invited to join us there via guesting, and unless there’s a hard head-to-head rivalisation for a spot on the box, that shouldn’t be much of a problem for anyone.
Why Hoelbrak and not just some spot in WvW? So that we can actually sit together and talk, and have fun without limitations or party poopers.

If it collides with the GvGs and duels, you can join up a bit later – or just start the duels an hour earlier/later =)

(edited by drkn.3429)

in WvW

Posted by: Aisina.4963

Aisina.4963

Thanks Drkn! I’ll bring Experimental Ooze Booze

S/F Asuran Elementalist

in WvW

Posted by: drkn.3429

drkn.3429

Collecting screens of myself, wearing a tag, stomping enemy commanders is one of my guilty pleasures. There’s nothing to brag about, it doesn’t give any specific advantage, or anything like that, but it is indeed more fun for some reason.

The attitude presented on /t might also explain why you feel being ‘blobbed’ – we’ve heard of you quite a bit and we’re being cautious not to let you spread your wings too much, so to speak.
Nothing personal, or at least nothing negative – if anything, [RiOT] and [VcY] are seen as main threats in this matchup, so you can be proud of yourselves :p

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Cradorell.3941

Cradorell.3941

Collecting screens of myself, wearing a tag, stomping enemy commanders is one of my guilty pleasures. There’s nothing to brag about, it doesn’t give any specific advantage, or anything like that, but it is indeed more fun for some reason.

The attitude presented on /t might also explain why you feel being ‘blobbed’ – we’ve heard of you quite a bit and we’re being cautious not to let you spread your wings too much, so to speak.
Nothing personal, or at least nothing negative – if anything, [RiOT] and [VcY] are seen as main threats in this matchup, so you can be proud of yourselves :p

To be fair i rushed in there with no preperation so gratz ^^

Óne Pulse – OP – Raid Leader

in WvW

Posted by: Neandramathal.9536

Neandramathal.9536

Preparation is for cowards!! Suicide or die!

[GoV] Gnomes of Vabbi || [Imp] Impact
Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

in WvW

Posted by: MarkusParkus.8467

MarkusParkus.8467

Great reset everyone, I had a pretty fun one staring up Dolyaks rear ends..

@drkn – very nice pic! you should make a montage

@Everyone else, every server ‘blobs’ at some time or another. Keep this thread clean and good fights to all.

Furious Scumbag, Raging Scumbag & Geologist Greywind
[NOX] & [Coma] – Gunnar’s Hold.

in WvW

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

Well, there’s the big blue paintjob we were expecting. I’m certainly looking forward to RoS flying up, up and away.

After 4:30 gmt +2 we ran with about 10man group. Met couple of ~20 men groups and many ~10 men groups. Don’t blame it on the numbers

Read it again.

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

in WvW

Vynt.5218

Well, there’s the big blue paintjob we were expecting. I’m certainly looking forward to RoS flying up, up and away.

After 4:30 gmt +2 we ran with about 10man group. Met couple of ~20 men groups and many ~10 men groups. Don’t blame it on the numbers

Read it again.

Well it indicates in my eyes that you were expecting nightcapping. I wouldn’t call it nightcapping if both servers have equal numbers.

in WvW

Posted by: Neito.5308

Neito.5308

Too drunk to play, that’s a new one.

:O

in WvW

Posted by: Oceangrave.9657

Oceangrave.9657

All i see here is smack talking from GH. Bit disappointing. Ill be sure to pull and whack you with my Pry Bar when i see some. Other than that, going nicely so far, besides some slow decision making for commanders on our side.

in WvW

Posted by: ethier.3417

ethier.3417

Gunnars Hold, Prepare to blob. VcY are coming.

“Mr White: time has come to blob and match their numbers guys, o r we just gonna stop playing, i know i will not play like this this week.. we must adapt”

P.S We have around 30-35 for prime, And don’t run with commander, We welcome any GvG fights.

Ethier 80 Necro Callous Philosophy [LaG]

in WvW

Korsbaek.9803

thanks for the awsome fight RoS for Hills in RoF BL you guys did very well and hope there is going to be alot more fights like that

same with the attack alittle earlyer on bay tho we where slow to notice it so outer whent down and in the start there where some small scale fights but in the end we got a you pretty out manned

Ayano Yagami lvl 80 ele

in WvW

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

It’s kinda scummy that you have guys spying on our server forums. You also have ‘Di Chrono’ in-game messaging our commanders trying to get them to switch servers, following our groups and relaying intel to ROS, and occupying cannons/siege before you guys attack.

Obviously i don’t think VcY or RiOT are behind it, it’s almost certainly excccelent or one of his lot.

That aside, i was very impressed with VcY last night in GH BL, we’ll try and come up with counters but we really don’t have any guilds who can match your numbers and coordination regularly. See you on the battlefield.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

in WvW

Posted by: gagi.4012

gagi.4012

Gunnars Hold, Prepare to blob. VcY are coming.

“Mr White: time has come to blob and match their numbers guys, o r we just gonna stop playing, i know i will not play like this this week.. we must adapt”

P.S We have around 30-35 for prime, And don’t run with commander, We welcome any GvG fights.

That message u quoted was ment for Gunnar’s Hold players at Gunnar’s Hold community web site, not directed to you, it is same if u go to that pevepe.net of urs and use quotes from there to mock others here. It is just wrong.

Also i think it is clear that u came to wrong place, tier 7 and GvG with 30-35 at prime time, newsflash for you we don’t have organized force or guild that can match your number and playstyle so don’t dream about that. Our wvw guilds run with 20+ people maybe once a week we just don’t have routine, experience and manpower in the 30-35 guild vs. guild playstyle like u guys do… yea we could try to form completly random 60+ man zerg with task to stop ur guild but we are not gonna do that its not fun for us and you , and we dont want to suck the fun out of this game, we have that much respect at least.

But let that count both ways, that FRS guild that leech on you had a guy on our map that occupied siege inner garri watergate cannon so u had much easyer entry point in our garri to take it, we both know that u dont need spys and griefers to beat us so that is just pathetic and it hurts ur reputation, and hurt our morale even further it would be good that fighting u be our main concern not other stupid things.

To boost ur ego further yea u farmed our players and demoralized them last night it is true, BUT it is not just skill it is just that we are not prepared for tier 1 playstyle here and we dont have resources to beat u except on reset night when we had ques on maps and that was just that one day in week. We do not kitten and cry becouse of that it is new challenge for us we are gonna try to adapt while u are in tier (we need week or weeks to do that) with us but we do hope that u gonna hop back to SFR soon it is clear that atm u are out of place here.

Gwyn Blaidd – Last Flight of The Crow (CROW)
H A R D (CORE) Gunnar’s hold http://lastflightofthecrow.webs.com/

in WvW

Posted by: Jordiboy.2301

Jordiboy.2301

please guys stop making this out to be GH and RoF against VcY and RiOT. yes its true they have come from a much higher tier but as they have already said they didnt enjoy it there for many reasons but lets face it they could have gone to any other server even one of yours. Now please can we try and enjoy ourselves from now on, after all its only a game

Nadroj Lionheart
Human Female Guardian
Officer of Excessum [Exss]

in WvW

Posted by: pcpsong.3850

pcpsong.3850

What is tier 1 playstyle?

The only difference between what we did in Tier 1 and what we can do in lower tiers is that we can finally use other buttons on our keyboards like 2 and 3 and hell even 6 which turns out that it heals you!

Don’t intend to return to tier 1 at all loving our new home it’s been lots of fun and the people are v.nice and have been very welcoming

Song – Mesmer
[VcY] Velocity – www.velocityeugaming.com

in WvW

Posted by: Yes I Cap.5389

Yes I Cap.5389

Funny really how R!OT are moaning about blobs when they had to get a blob to kill 7 of us in hills.. you done well wiping us with 15 people good players but enough of the moaning about blobs if you do it yourself

Cap Plox
Ring Of Fire :D Jonny Cash Guides us!

in WvW

Posted by: pcpsong.3850

pcpsong.3850

What is tier 1 playstyle?

The only difference between what we did in Tier 1 and what we can do in lower tiers is that we can finally use other buttons on our keyboards like 2 and 3 and hell even 6 which turns out that it heals you!

Don’t intend to return to tier 1 at all loving our new home it’s been lots of fun and the people are v.nice and have been very welcoming

These tiers are more casual and the pvp guilds are pretty small and only account for about a third of the people doing WvW.

Against organised groups like yours after a week or two the casuals will just stop doing WvW tbh and you’ll go back up the tiers whether you want to or not.

We won’t go up tiers we don’t have the coverage for it as a server, nor the numbers. We’re only 20-30 (low twenties mostly) max as a guild as it is.

I think you over estimate our own impact on this server they were doing perfectly fine before we arrived here, like I said we’re happy to be here and happy to help out and long may it continue.

Song – Mesmer
[VcY] Velocity – www.velocityeugaming.com

in WvW

Posted by: Jordiboy.2301

Jordiboy.2301

I just want to point out even in tier 8 and before the new guilds had joined us we were doing fine and even the “casual” players were taking it seriously some even taking charge when at times there wasn’t any commanders around

Nadroj Lionheart
Human Female Guardian
Officer of Excessum [Exss]

in WvW

Posted by: Chimp.7946

Chimp.7946

So anyone seen any good movies lately?

… wait?.. wrong thread?

Oyeah sorry..

QQ..blob..hax0r. QQmore. Cant do anything..

Its a game, just have fun. Do what you think is fun? I for oine, enjoy killing you. That being said, I do enjoy an occational death.

in WvW

Korsbaek.9803

jordiboy without riot and vcy you guys would never have stod a chance here(this is based of the fact that DZ is allready pulling 40k leads on the other two servers and we are about the same as them in fighting strength) not saying that the other guilds in RoS dont do anything but without Riot and Vcy you guys would have been dominated in this tier so much

Ayano Yagami lvl 80 ele

in WvW

Posted by: Ilesyt.7084

Ilesyt.7084

jordiboy without riot and vcy you guys would never have stod a chance here(this is based of the fact that DZ is allready pulling 40k leads on the other two servers and we are about the same as them in fighting strength) not saying that the other guilds in RoS dont do anything but without Riot and Vcy you guys would have been dominated in this tier so much

There’s many factors that come to play, 1 is the fact that Arborstone was actually stronger than WSR and the reason they dropped was because we focused on them.
BT is just numbers , they don’t even upgrade…

Leader of Deus Ex Machina [DEX]
Ruins of Surmia