Gunnar's Hold vs Dzagonur vs Ring of Fire

in WvW

Posted by: Magus.6543

Magus.6543

PRAXIUM [PRXM] Videos from 10th april 2012.

Lake defence in Lords Room again DZ zerg.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vC2Jzu5fK4

Hills defence on a wall again DZ zerg. Combined with good players from [IMP], [Krew], [CORE] from Gunnars Hold.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IopAxWcZDM4

Enjoy!

- Insky

PS:
For a more PRAXIUM [PRXM] videos, see the forum site.
http://www.praxium.co.uk/forum/m/5796055/viewthread/6552665-video-collection

Insky | Commander
Praxium [PRXM] | WvW guild on Gunnar’s Hold
http://www.praxium.co.uk – Video collection under “Forum”

(edited by Magus.6543)

in WvW

Posted by: gagi.4012

gagi.4012

thanks for video of that hills wall fight, it was awsome

Gwyn Blaidd – Last Flight of The Crow (CROW)
H A R D (CORE) Gunnar’s hold http://lastflightofthecrow.webs.com/

in WvW

Posted by: Magus.6543

Magus.6543

You’re welcome Gwyn. I’ve added [CORE] as attendant as well.

Insky | Commander
Praxium [PRXM] | WvW guild on Gunnar’s Hold
http://www.praxium.co.uk – Video collection under “Forum”

in WvW

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

Great week and match up again, thanks to everybody involved.
Just like the week before, the weekend has been awesome.

On sunday night, I wouldnt have wanted to predict a winner.
But I toss my MF-Helmet to GH for winning once again. And if you check the ratings, they blew DZ and RoF out of the park compared to the match up before leading with 83.000-85.000 points compared to last weeks lead of 53.000 to 55.000.

DZ and us have been incredibly close for 2 weeks now and it was great fighting them for the 5th week in a row. Even though it would be nice to finish a match up in front of you once in a while, i cant say its undeserved.

Its also great to see the rating system actually starting to work and tiers settling down after all these free transfers.
Some might say its boring to fight the same servers over and over again but i disagree.
These 2 weeks have been the best I have had in wvw. And i dont care, who I fight, as long as I have as much fun when i log into wvw as I do have now.

As I already stated before, during the weekend and during prime time its always a close fight even though each side went under 100 points and over 400 points per tick during those times more than once.

If night time coverage was the same, this would be an ideal match up.
I usually dont play after midnight so i can only imagine what is going on. After all that I have heard, this match up could be so much more balanced, if [Krew] didnt transfer to GH. But I dont want to blame them either, thats much too easy. I dont know much why they transfered and how they like this match up so far.
Maybe they got already tiered of PvDooring all the time and wouldnt mind some good fights. Maybe they transfered to do just that because its the fastest way to gain WXP.
And that is just an assumption, I wouldnt know because since WXP got introduced, I faced 2 servers that fought toe and nail for mostly every objective that i wanted to take. And if that was so, I wouldnt blame you for it either.

It would be nice to hear from [Krew] how they like it so far. Maybe you wouldnt mind to face some equal competition and DZ and us should try to recruit a night guild about your size as well.

I already fought some of you for 1-2 hours before I logged off so you are also around when there is still some epic battles going on so you know how much fun that is as well.

Concerning WXP and its fastest aquisition:
From all the styles and locations of play that i have done since WXP got introduced, i made the observation that i got it fastest defending our overlook keep in EB against enemy zergs.
I am not sure which guild claimed it but i cant remember that we lost it and i dont think that it ever was without a waypoint when i was online. And we had plenty of zergs coming by, all wiped. I never gained faster wxp than with a well placed arrow cart in Overlook. That was one proper sieged up keep, if i ever saw one.
I also dont remember to see either one of GH´s or DZ´s keeps on EB flip when i was online, so i guess that observation goes three ways.

Any commander out there that claimed an enemy keep on EB this week?

Cheers on the battlefield!

Bloin

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

in WvW

Posted by: Noct.1495

Noct.1495

thx bloin, the feeling is mutual. I ve had kittenloads of fun these last few weeks as well. It might be easy to say from someone from GH because w are winning, but kitten who cares about points. It s all about the fun and so far the massive figths we ve had in our primetime (evenings) have been very balanced if you ask me. W ve all kicked butt but kitten we ve all received quite some slapping as well :p

I ve had superb zerg fights but our BL still provide room for small fights as well.

Thank you all and see you on the battlefields

Guardian of Cry Havoc (CHvc) – GH

in WvW

Posted by: drkn.3429

drkn.3429

I also dont remember to see either one of GH´s or DZ´s keeps on EB flip when i was online, so i guess that observation goes three ways.
Any commander out there that claimed an enemy keep on EB this week?

Actually each time GH managed to paint whole EB green, it was Dz corner the first to fall, with their keep being flipped more often than RoF.
If by ‘claimed’ you mean actually claimed and popped the emblem, i did a few times, but i think it was only the Dz keep.

in WvW

Posted by: Kodel.4871

Kodel.4871

1) On sunday night, I wouldnt have wanted to predict a winner.
But I toss my MF-Helmet to GH for winning once again. And if you check the ratings, they blew DZ and RoF out of the park compared to the match up before leading with 83.000-85.000 points compared to last weeks lead of 53.000 to 55.000.

2) i got it fastest defending our overlook keep in EB against enemy zergs.
I am not sure which guild claimed it but i cant remember that we lost it and i dont think that it ever was without a waypoint when i was online. I also dont remember to see either one of GH´s or DZ´s keeps on EB flip when i was online, so i guess that observation goes three ways.

1) On a night of say 5-6 hours you make about 10k points when you own most towers and keeps, the lead GH has works out exactly with Krew’s activities and that only, which as you rightly pointed out during prime time the lead per tick wasn’t anything to write home about. They won by an extra 30k points this week and sure enough Krew were not around at the very beginning of the week before, coincedence?

2) Yes we lost Overlook most evenings, last night we lost it at 4:30am although not to Krew actually. It had 5 defenders and 1700 supply in it
By the time you come on we have re-taken/upgraded it again a.s.a.p.
Dzagonurs Keep and corner were always the first to fall though, they came to Overlook last.

None of this is really on a sour note however it might sound, i’m just a bit dissapointed as the first SM rush on reset two weeks ago our forces were so even I thought we’d be fighting inside SM all night long. After the first day the win could have literally gone to anyone. GH have a fine fighting force and win battles without Krew sure enough, entire weeks though…..we’ll never know now

Ceda Bloodeye – Ranger
Trullsengar – Elementalist
Arapay – Mesmer, Guild Leader RCG / Ring of Fire

in WvW

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

We usually have a 5 man grp roaming around during your guys primetime. We have had plenty of fights. RoF and DZ love running them full signet warrs. Its great when our 5man sees 10 warrs running around all rocking 3-4 signets lol. During your prime we are usually rolling with PRXM, so you prolly dont see us but we are there. When we do roam with just our 5 man we easily take on double our numbers. As i said before, your not my server so explaining our decision to move to GH is none of your concern. GH community knows why we moved and thats good enough for us. BTW you give krew too much credit for capping all maps. there are a bunch of other GH players out and about in the bls taking things at our time. Alot of them are up til 4,5,6 am their time to help out.

Btw, we have been on GH for 2 weeks, we just couldnt play in WvW til monday because there was too much skill lag, lag spikes, freezing, and crashing all weekend. only about 10 of the 40 we had on last week rdy for reset actually made it to Red bls and when we were there we just lagged around and couldnt get anything done. Hopefully tonight we dont get the lag and disconnects and we will show all u naysayers who think we can only “pvDoor” what we are all about.

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

(edited by Hadan.2841)

in WvW

Posted by: Neandramathal.9536

Neandramathal.9536

Thanks for the fights tonight BNF, TOD and I believe a lone soul from [Bots]. Good fun and some very tense ones Shame a few had to stop due to interruptions but I think everyone in our group had fun at least

See you again next week perhaps

[GoV] Gnomes of Vabbi || [Imp] Impact
Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

in WvW

Posted by: Toxikthrash.2704

Toxikthrash.2704

Well FC I would love to have an even matchup with you guys, we are just massively outnumbered. Hopefully next week we can indeed have an even fight for a change.

Dishammer – Human Guardian of [CHvc]

in WvW

Posted by: Efreet.1895

Efreet.1895

I want to thank the guild Praxium from GH for the nice fight I had with them in the JP on EB. Well… nice fight, this means 4 extremely high skilled people that seem hardly able to decide witch side of their sword to point on the enemy waiting for innocent victims, of course preferably alone so there is no risk to be forced to push more than one button.

in WvW

Posted by: The Hunter.4516

The Hunter.4516

Some really fun fights today in EB with DZ after taking their entire third
Was really fun!
Goodluck for next weeks matchup guys

Hunchie
Proud Member of [CA] from Aurora Glade.

in WvW

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

We only caught the end of this match up but what we played was a lot of fun. Good luck to all sides next week.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

in WvW

Posted by: Pyranna.2054

Pyranna.2054

GH doesnt have a strong reset. We keep our forces fairly consistant through the whole week tho. We have been ticking highest pretty much since monday, we didnt even lose a keep on our bl monday-wednesday. I think its about time u guys stopped using krew as an excuse and upped ur game

Im not saying our night cappers dont skew the scores over night, they definitly do to a certain extent. It might feel unfair but its part of the game and all the complaining in the world isnt gonna change it.

On a different note, its been alot of fun fighting in this tier so far & i look forward to some more epic fights n defences next week. Lets just put all the kitten behind us and enjoy killing each other!

Kharz Halfheart – Necro
The Soul Slayers [SLAY]
FarShiver Peaks

in WvW

Posted by: NaqbiCmR.3086

NaqbiCmR.3086

GH has a strong reset, thanks to everyone who supported us on reset tonight!!!

Guild Leader
Flare[FIRE]
Naqbi

in WvW

Posted by: Orangensaft.7139

Orangensaft.7139

GH has a strong reset, thanks to everyone who supported us on reset tonight!!!

thx to [FIRE] for rocking reset night
(could it be that you are the Afro Asura?)

We Glitched Out Of All [MAPS]
26x lvl 80 Characters
Most fabulous Character: http://i.imgur.com/5JtcBI1.jpg?1

in WvW

NaqbiCmR.3086

haha yeah thats me:P

Guild Leader
Flare[FIRE]
Naqbi

in WvW

Posted by: Jathres.7236

Jathres.7236

Nice fights indeed.

Much fun with Impact, CORE, SoE, Psy and all other people that attended. Specially happy to see other classes participate too. Not just the normal Guardian/thief/ele/mesmer collection but also Rangers/ engis /warriors you name it ^^

Jathres BNF
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jathres
Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Jupitus.4352

Jupitus.4352

Well DZ and RoF are lucky that I am having repeated crash errors and can’t play at the moment… I’d be battering you all over the map!!

No, really I would!!

Errrrr…….

[MM]Jessopia – Soft and Very Squishy – Part of Gunnars Hold Community
www.gunnars-hold.eu

in WvW

Posted by: Lert.6287

Lert.6287

Nice fights indeed.

Much fun with Impact, CORE, SoE, Psy and all other people that attended. Specially happy to see other classes participate too. Not just the normal Guardian/thief/ele/mesmer collection but also Rangers/ engis /warriors you name it ^^

Ranger* :P

Engineer / Piken Square
Former Team Psy [Psy] member/ [BNF] guest
YT Channel

in WvW

Posted by: Adria.2608

Adria.2608

Nice teamwork last night guys!

I was only able to attend for a little while as I had work in the morning but with the little time I did have, it was awesome!

I’m being told about alot of great things that went on last night after I left, and I must say.. I kinda regret not just taking the day off sick xD

Keep the fun coming <3

GH Commander/Guild Leader of [FIRE]Flare
Professor Daisy – Necromancer
Lady Adria – Ranger

in WvW

fab.3298

HON, respect the dolly!

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

in WvW

Posted by: OhaiTaco.6801

OhaiTaco.6801

Gotta admit, some of the most fun I’ve had on reset for a long time now! Best of luck for the rest of the week.

Self Proclaimed; Lord Of The Dance.
Afro Afro Taco wants his Panda back in WvW!

in WvW

Jathres.7236

Wanting to motivate! Also didn’t wrote Necro for obvious reasons

Jathres BNF
Piken Square

in WvW

Lert.6287

There were two necros, you and your guild mate.
Also two engies, but at different times.

Anyway, it was pleassure to fight. Was really fun. Looking forward to do that again and hopefully some 4vs4 between our guilds.

Shalom.

Engineer / Piken Square
YT Channel

in WvW

Posted by: Arathor.7419

Arathor.7419

had alot of fun fights against dzag and rof during this week and the past weeks, – greets High tier

A wolf among sheep

in WvW

Neandramathal.9536

Wanting to motivate! Also didn’t wrote Necro for obvious reasons

Considered trying to bring my warrior out but your group was so condition heavy and I didn’t feel like being a spectator the whole time

Going to have to do the group fights in 2 parts or it’ll be a 30minute video! Edit: May be delayed, apparently Germany doesn’t like my music choices … normally I’d deem that not worth worrying about but seeing as you’re IN it it’d be kinda bad :P

Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

(edited by Neandramathal.9536)

in WvW

Posted by: Pvt Frosty.6973

Pvt Frosty.6973

kitten, I don’t know taco, its rather tiring:(

Just Filthy Kasuals – Bowscoooped!
YouTube / Twitch

in WvW

NaqbiCmR.3086

Fun Fact about this tier: Lalalala capping tower lalalala, move to next tower capping lalalalala and now enemy is at the previous tower , commander quotes let them have it and we cap this one lalalalala derping , this keeps on going which results in an endless cycle!!! learn to defend the towers rather than just capping!!!

Guild Leader
Flare[FIRE]
Naqbi

in WvW

Posted by: Chris goes Frontline.1853

Chris goes Frontline.1853

How many people came to GH for “vacation” from seafarers?

Stewardess
Playing a Game [TaG]

in WvW

NaqbiCmR.3086

Just Flare[FIRE] !!!!

Guild Leader
Flare[FIRE]
Naqbi

in WvW

Neandramathal.9536

Fun Fact about this tier: Lalalala capping tower lalalala, move to next tower capping lalalalala and now enemy is at the previous tower , commander quotes let them have it and we cap this one lalalalala derping , this keeps on going which results in an endless cycle!!! learn to defend the towers rather than just capping!!!

Pretty much it, from all 3 servers.

Zerg a zone then leave and zerg another one and whine that keeps were lost.

Currently @ Piken Square

in WvW

Lert.6287

How many people came to GH for “vacation” from seafarers?

Our guild did couple of weeks ago.
We couldn’t stand 2h evening queues (or pretty long queues any other time) and zerk fights where you either could choose: you zerg or you got nobody to fight with.

Engineer / Piken Square
YT Channel

in WvW

Neandramathal.9536

Going to have to do the group fights in 2 parts or it’ll be a 30minute video! Edit: May be delayed, apparently Germany doesn’t like my music choices … normally I’d deem that not worth worrying about but seeing as you’re IN it it’d be kinda bad :P

Well, part one (germany blocked >.>) is up:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CQHFtzz8wk

Hopefully it’s not too much of a problem, I can try find some more music and reupload if there are difficulties. I feel like I should, like I’m kinda taunting you or something with unwatchable fights

Currently @ Piken Square

in WvW

The Hunter.4516

You germans certainly have alot of players during the day!!

Fun match up so far guys, of course GH being the best again

Hunchie

in WvW

Posted by: Chris goes Frontline.1853

Chris goes Frontline.1853

Well, part one (germany blocked >.>) is up:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CQHFtzz8wk

Hopefully it’s not too much of a problem, I can try find some more music and reupload if there are difficulties. I feel like I should, like I’m kinda taunting you or something with unwatchable fights

Awesome fights Freyn! Very nice teamwork and it looks like you guys had a blast ^^

Stewardess
Playing a Game [TaG]

in WvW

fab.3298

Fun fights tonight. Does anyone know the leader of LOVE on ROF? If so could you pm me their contact info?

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

in WvW

Jathres.7236

Event evening was quite fun. As always forgot to record many Fights. Also i won’t upload Fights of Guardian v Guardian or Ele v Ele cause it is mostly boring and neverending story ^^

I put the Event Fights in this playlist, cause i won’t spam 18 Videos here

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHV4l4UfhFtcCpmPbpvZaJFz3DWgYmemI&feature=view_all

And some random fun we had that week.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPyi3kQxd7c

Jathres BNF
Piken Square

in WvW

Neandramathal.9536

Cheers Jathres I do wonder if I should split mine into individual clips just to make the music easier

Gummi Bears LOL, are we that soft and cuddly? <3

Currently @ Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Pyranna.2054

Pyranna.2054

Had a little duel with a PI ele outside briar, thank you for the fun fight

Kharz Halfheart – Necro
The Soul Slayers [SLAY]
FarShiver Peaks

in WvW

Jathres.7236

Refering to your comment about our Asura group

Jathres BNF
Piken Square

in WvW

Neandramathal.9536

At this rate I’m going to have to roll one for our guild fights too, I keep being pestered about it already

Part 2 (the last 2 fights, long ones – 2nd one is a bit laggy) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1BydGCAOR8

Once again thanks for bringing everyone along, hopefully we can do the same with a few more groups involved this friday too.

Currently @ Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Nubu.6148

Nubu.6148

Jo, rematch !

Nubú -Engie -Asura-
BNF-Bitte nicht füttern-
Smallscale <3 !

in WvW

The Hunter.4516

Good match up yet again! Enjoying myself
Ring of Fire you may even finish second this week if you keep it up!
Goodluck

Hunchie

in WvW

Posted by: Krosan.2890

Krosan.2890

We had a fun night out yesterday ending up fighting mostly GH whatever map we went to. Was a bit dissapointed in the lack of open field fights we got but you can’t have it all.
Thanks for the fights.

in WvW

Lert.6287

Shalom!
I’d like to represent you latest movies of 2 Guild mates. I’ll do it for them (by their permission), since they are forum-asocial, heh.
To not make it longer than it should be, here it is:
Stepa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTWlYSKdpNA

Obeet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5kgLwjqjhI

Engineer / Piken Square
YT Channel

(edited by Lert.6287)

in WvW

Toxikthrash.2704

We had a fun night out yesterday ending up fighting mostly GH whatever map we went to. Was a bit dissapointed in the lack of open field fights we got but you can’t have it all.
Thanks for the fights.

Presume you was apart of the Zerg that tried to come in behind Dz at lake on the Dz borders that tried to cap and ended up on the floor? How many people did you have there out of curiosity, pretty sure we met you outside the front of Briar and it was possibly one of the largest zergs i have seen you guys have all week.

-Dishammer, CHvc

in WvW

Neandramathal.9536

Thanks for the fights.

Presume you was apart of the Zerg that tried to come in behind Dz at lake on the Dz borders that tried to cap and ended up on the floor? How many people did you have there out of curiosity, pretty sure we met you outside the front of Briar and it was possibly one of the largest zergs i have seen you guys have all week.

-Dishammer, CHvc

So people accuse Krosan of only ever complaining, then when he says he had fun and thanks for fights your response is to insult/taunt him? GJ!

Currently @ Piken Square

in WvW

Toxikthrash.2704

Thanks for the fights.

-Dishammer, CHvc

So people accuse Krosan of only ever complaining, then when he says he had fun and thanks for fights your response is to insult him? GJ!

That was not supposed to be read as an insult to him but a bit of banter. Don’t even know the chap.

(edited by Toxikthrash.2704)

in WvW

Posted by: Roo Stercogburn.9671

Roo Stercogburn.9671

If people on GH love open field, sign up for Xcores when I’m running them. I always try to get a few open field fights in an evening, in amongst the other mayhem.

I’ve just about finished my next WvW vid. The first half is me pretty much making a kitten of myself. In the second half though there’s a nice bit of openfield versus Dz between Longview and Garrison.

Well DZ and RoF are lucky that I am having repeated crash errors and can’t play at the moment… I’d be battering you all over the map!!

No, really I would!!

Errrrr…….

At the end of the vid there’s a bunch of drunken Friday-nighters singing The Final Countdown. Pretty sure I can hear your dulcet tones in there

Master Baker on Gunnars Hold serving you hot cookies.
Looney vids at http://www.youtube.com/feed/UCRhCtfrF9GhxU1CoeZSN0kQ/u
Midnight Mayhem