Gunnar's Hold vs Dzagonur vs Ring of Fire

in WvW

Posted by: Krosan.2890

Krosan.2890

We had a fun night out yesterday ending up fighting mostly GH whatever map we went to. Was a bit dissapointed in the lack of open field fights we got but you can’t have it all.
Thanks for the fights.

Presume you was apart of the Zerg that tried to come in behind Dz at lake on the Dz borders that tried to cap and ended up on the floor? How many people did you have there out of curiosity, pretty sure we met you outside the front of Briar and it was possibly one of the largest zergs i have seen you guys have all week.

-Dishammer, CHvc

So people accuse Krosan of only ever complaining, then when he says he had fun and thanks for fights your response is to insult/taunt him? GJ!

We had 15-20 PI and about 5 community members with us, seeing you say our zerg was huge is pretty funny considering yours was bigger but you probably didn’t see since you ran into a tower everytime you saw us. Shoutout to SOE guild for actually fighting in the open field despite having only 6-8 people. We had outmanned buff throughout our time on Dzag, GH didn’t so talking about our huge numbers is a bit weird.
I still don’t see why so many GH guilds insist on calling their opponents out because they wiped them once(with the help of about 30 Dzag’s that came in behind us). Grats!

(edited by Krosan.2890)

in WvW

Posted by: Toxikthrash.2704

Toxikthrash.2704

We had a fun night out yesterday ending up fighting mostly GH whatever map we went to. Was a bit dissapointed in the lack of open field fights we got but you can’t have it all.
Thanks for the fights.

Presume you was apart of the Zerg that tried to come in behind Dz at lake on the Dz borders that tried to cap and ended up on the floor? How many people did you have there out of curiosity, pretty sure we met you outside the front of Briar and it was possibly one of the largest zergs i have seen you guys have all week.

-Dishammer, CHvc

So people accuse Krosan of only ever complaining, then when he says he had fun and thanks for fights your response is to insult/taunt him? GJ!

We had 15-20 PI and about 5 community members with us, seeing you say our zerg was huge is pretty funny considering yours was bigger but you probably didn’t see since you ran into a tower everytime you saw us. Shoutout to SOE guild for actually fighting in the open field despite having only 6-8 people. We had outmanned buff throughout our time on Dzag, GH didn’t so talking about our huge numbers is a bit weird.
I still don’t see why so many GH guilds insist on calling their opponents out because they wiped them once(with the help of about 30 Dzag’s that came in behind us). Grats!

Must have been someone else coming out of your spawn then or you had a good 15 necro, i am not comparing zerg size but simply saying that it was the largest amount of RoF i have seen recently. Sure, we wiped you in lake as well as the Dzag and i called it out for (as stated) a bit of banter, but please don’t feel like i am on some aggressive rage win post here. Have a bit of fun man and relax!

Perhaps we can have some of them open field fights later when the lag/DC and number/class problems are better.

Dishammer – Human Guardian of [CHvc]

in WvW

Posted by: Crimsonjr.4708

Crimsonjr.4708

Enjoyed last night trying to take Overlook. RoF put up a great resistance and we were forced to back away. We lost alot of people by that point but it was a good/challenging fight

Mázai – Guardian
Legendary Jr – Engineer
Member of Cube on Piken

in WvW

Posted by: ubiquit.7492

ubiquit.7492

I think ring of fire and dzagonur should work together against gunnars hold.
it’s better for both servers and gunnars will not get so much points.

(edited by ubiquit.7492)

in WvW

Posted by: The Hunter.4516

The Hunter.4516

I think ring of fire and dzagonur should work together against gunnars hold.
it’s better for both servers and gunnars will not get so much points.

Lol asking the other server to team with you against us..
Very low, but hey bring it on You will get bored of both being wiped very soon.

Hunchie
Proud Member of [CA] from Aurora Glade.

in WvW

Posted by: Crimsonjr.4708

Crimsonjr.4708

If you want. We play fair, We are organised. If you want to team up then go for it.

Mázai – Guardian
Legendary Jr – Engineer
Member of Cube on Piken

in WvW

Posted by: HuntsForge.3260

HuntsForge.3260

To the RoF theif, I was fighting outside Stonemist. Thanks! Really enjoyed it and gave me a good opportunity to try my new build, shame i needed that warriors help to take you down And thanks for your comment afterwards, Killern I think it was, hopefully bump into you again at some point.

in WvW

The Hunter.4516

Just flipped the entire DZ BL!
Thanks for the resistance lol.
Also has the germans ticking on +0

Attachments:

Hunchie

in WvW

Toxikthrash.2704

Con…gratulations?

in WvW

Posted by: Wenissa.2967

Wenissa.2967

Enjoyed last night trying to take Overlook. RoF put up a great resistance and we were forced to back away. We lost alot of people by that point but it was a good/challenging fight

That was the most fun I’ve had in wvw in a long time. There were 4 of us from ROF to start with and about 10 by the end. Totally outmanned and expecting the keep to cave in we nevertheless stuck it out and in the end the fight just went on and on and on till the server reset warning came up.

Seriously though I think you tried everything to get in and came sooo close at one point. The 5 golems was part bad timing, part awesome warning from one of our lot. Sorry to say I couldnt resist shooting them as we’d just repaired the cannons Did you manage to save the one coming up from the watergate? That was the only one I wasn’t sure got destroyed.

Thanks to you guys from GH bringing and sticking to the fight and not just hopping into our BL and pvd ing it death. Shame DZ took that advantage, but to be expected and they pulled out a nice lead because of it. Wouldn’t have missed that keep defence for that though. Like I said awesome fun fight. Thanks from the little asura ele who rebuilt the back outer door

in WvW

Posted by: Steelo.4597

Steelo.4597

We had an alliance against Dzagonur many months ago when they dominated us very hard. I think it was with Ruins of Surmia? Didnt help a lot, we still got creamed xD

i fear we will look back to this day and remember the good old wvw as it is now – Jan 2015

in WvW

Posted by: pejot.4806

pejot.4806

Too bad that the 2nd spot in current matchup will be most likely decided based on who are GH going to focus on but that’s how 3-way works.

On the other hand, I’d really like to get over Dzag in the ranking, being blue after 6 weeks of being red would be refreshing.

Oh, and GH, that waypoint in Dzag hills was cruel :P

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

in WvW

Posted by: Xaklok.2390

Xaklok.2390

A player from GH celebrating a red/green map as a victory over zeee germanz – so finally this is the proof that RoF and GH work together. Thank you, many people on Dzag have been waiting for this.

And looking at the time this incredible achievment was made, I wanted to inform you that I’v beaten minesweeper at “pro” in less than a minute last night and resistance was futile (those stupid mines, lol)! Thought thats worth mentioning as well!

Have fun everyone ;]

[XAK] Xyrophobe Archäologen Krytas
Dzagonur

in WvW

Posted by: Steelo.4597

Steelo.4597

“celebrating a red/green map as a victory”

because vale is red? >.< lol.

keep an eye on RoF borderland tonight they are 2nd now so our attention will swing to them :P

i fear we will look back to this day and remember the good old wvw as it is now – Jan 2015

in WvW

Posted by: Roo Stercogburn.9671

Roo Stercogburn.9671

Latest WvW vid, most of it vs RoF and Dz over the last few weeks:

http://youtu.be/egLx0fi0aic

The first minute is technically PvD but it was funny so I included it. Mostly because I make a complete idiot of myself

Its not the very latest video I’ve fraps’d in game but I wanted to get this stuff done before doing the next one, which includes some nice stuff with Midnight Mayhem the other night.

Master Baker on Gunnars Hold serving you hot cookies.
Looney vids at http://www.youtube.com/feed/UCRhCtfrF9GhxU1CoeZSN0kQ/u
Midnight Mayhem

in WvW

Xaklok.2390

“celebrating a red/green map as a victory”

because vale is red? >.< lol.

keep an eye on RoF borderland tonight they are 2nd now so our attention will swing to them :P

Look closer man! Not only because of vale but much more because of the three RoF Guards who are overwatching the highly important supply line from southeast to southwest! Without them I am sure the whole operation would have failed!

Dzagonur

in WvW

Posted by: gagi.4012

gagi.4012

A player from GH celebrating a red/green map as a victory over zeee germanz – so finally this is the proof that RoF and GH work together. Thank you, many people on Dzag have been waiting for this.

And looking at the time this incredible achievment was made, I wanted to inform you that I’v beaten minesweeper at “pro” in less than a minute last night and resistance was futile (those stupid mines, lol)! Thought thats worth mentioning as well!

Have fun everyone ;]

did u wipe that hills waypoint yet? we are not online to kick u out from lord room 3 or 4 times again today.

thanks dzag for all the fun while we had that waypoint upgrading.

Gwyn Blaidd – Last Flight of The Crow (CROW)
H A R D (CORE) Gunnar’s hold http://lastflightofthecrow.webs.com/

in WvW

The Hunter.4516

Have fun everyone ;]

Ring of Fire have 1 camp and actually we went to your bl after a hour or 2 of you and rof hitting our bl. Then we decided to move over to your map and look what happened

Hunchie

in WvW

Posted by: Iavra.8510

Iavra.8510

Celebrating a victory at 2.30 AM in the middle of the week is kinda…lame, i guess ^^

in WvW

Xaklok.2390

Thanks for the explanation Iavra, thats about what I wanted to say while I didnt want to sound too serious about it. My fault, I knew that sarcasm never works in internet forums. Will try again tho.

Dzagonur

in WvW

The Hunter.4516

The fact you guys fielded 30+ in our bl and then 30-40+ in your garrison as we took it, is a reason to celebrate. Its kind of funny how poor your server has become! Unlucky lads you will get there one day

Hunchie

in WvW

Posted by: Jimmy JimBob.2801

Jimmy JimBob.2801

Let’s be reasonable. There probably wasn’t 40 people combined in Garrison. It was a good fight and I think we had a slight numbers advantage. After that though Dzag disappeared.

Stuck around with 5 or so others and got some good fights against a similar number of Dzag and Rof. The 3 way at Garrison watergate a particular highlight – running up the stairs to kill Dzag then back down to kill RoF. A shame RoF kept running away though would have given us a better run for our money had they stood their ground.

Had a great day in Dzag – the fights in hills lords room were amazing. And thanks for the loot bags the two times you got the wall down from Star trebs. I was one of us on the 4 superior acs, 2 normal acs and 2 ballistas trained on that breach. You never really stood a chance!

in WvW

The Hunter.4516

I just love to wind people up by exagerating

Hunchie

in WvW

Iavra.8510

Seeing that you are from NNF and i’ve been watching Drakeco Dustslinger’s vids lately i’d like to see some of you at friday when weekly duels are taking place =)

in WvW

Posted by: Jupitus.4352

Jupitus.4352

Latest WvW vid, most of it vs RoF and Dz over the last few weeks:

http://youtu.be/egLx0fi0aic

The first minute is technically PvD but it was funny so I included it. Mostly because I make a complete idiot of myself

Its not the very latest video I’ve fraps’d in game but I wanted to get this stuff done before doing the next one, which includes some nice stuff with Midnight Mayhem the other night.

Still recruiting singing instructors!!! Classic

[MM]Jessopia – Soft and Very Squishy – Part of Gunnars Hold Community
www.gunnars-hold.eu

in WvW

Posted by: Catinka.5476

Catinka.5476

What time are the duels gonna be this friday? At 8 pm again?

in WvW

The Hunter.4516

Seeing that you are from NNF and i’ve been watching Drakeco Dustslinger’s vids lately i’d like to see some of you at friday when weekly duels are taking place =)

Yeah sure!
Let me know a time and place

Hunchie

in WvW

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

Thanks to everyone for the fights this week, it’s been an enjoyable one. Hopefully it’s not been too rough on Dz and ROF given that we have a numbers and coverage advantage, for the most part you’ve performed very well. A big thanks to BNF, TOD, and the furry troll thief from TaG for all our fun encounters.

See you in game.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

in WvW

Toxikthrash.2704

Thanks to everyone for the fights this week, it’s been an enjoyable one. Hopefully it’s not been too rough on Dz and ROF given that we have a numbers and coverage advantage, for the most part you’ve performed very well. A big thanks to BNF, TOD, and the furry troll thief from TaG for all our fun encounters.

See you in game.

That Kitten shiny back piece Thief? See him everywhere, he is a quite the beacon :P

in WvW

Posted by: NaqbiCmR.3086

NaqbiCmR.3086

WOW just WOW, RoF are the worst server when it comes to golems ,you guys used up 30 golems or even more lost count just to attempt our keep in EB over and over again but you still failed. please dont use any more golems that was embarassing.

Guild Leader
Flare[FIRE]
Naqbi

in WvW

Posted by: Zumy.6318

Zumy.6318

See you in game.

:(
Thank you for not noticing me, I was running with BNF the whole evening.
So mean!

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

in WvW

Iavra.8510

Yeah sure!

Don’t know for sure as Jathres is usually the one organizing but i’d guess RoF border southcamp at 8 pm just like last week.

in WvW

Posted by: Havok.1946

Havok.1946

Well we will hopefully get a new server to face this reset according to http://mos.millenium.org/matchups if things keep going the way they are. DZ moving down a spot. On a side note, leave RoF border alone for a while and try some other bl, makes me dizzy running around retaking our towers / camps etc.

And in case you never knew, reset is 2 hrs earlier from this week on, so no more waiting until 2 a.m. YAY! https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Changing-WvW-Match-Reset-Times

Live your dreams.

in WvW

The Hunter.4516

Yeah sure!

Don’t know for sure as Jathres is usually the one organizing but i’d guess RoF border southcamp at 8 pm just like last week.

Yeah sure, i will see you there!
Lets make it an enjoyable duel

Hunchie

in WvW

Posted by: Nubu.6148

Nubu.6148

Yeah sure!

Jathres will not be there this Friday , normally RoF / Windmill .

Nubú -Engie -Asura-
BNF-Bitte nicht füttern-
Smallscale <3 !

in WvW

Posted by: Catinka.5476

Catinka.5476

Let’s just keep it like always then, and yes I kinda stole Jathres his text :P

Tomorrow: Fight club event.

Duels, Group fights, Guild vs Guild fights.
Just for fun and everyone can participate. You also don’t need a full group or anything like that.
RoF Borderlands South of South Supply Camp at the Windmill
Time: 20.00 UTC +1

in WvW

Posted by: Neandramathal.9536

Neandramathal.9536

Be good to see some more groups there The 4v4’s were very fun last week.

[GoV] Gnomes of Vabbi || [Imp] Impact
Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

in WvW

Posted by: Nubu.6148

Nubu.6148

See u there !

Nubú -Engie -Asura-
BNF-Bitte nicht füttern-
Smallscale <3 !

in WvW

Posted by: Hengis.5417

Hengis.5417

Looks like the end of this particular 3-way match up is approaching.

I would like to congratulate everyone who took part in the 350 posts/10,000 views on this thread without it turning into a flame war or troll fest – great job!

I’ve had a lot of fun this last few weeks.

I’ve commanded Praxium on a few evenings both to glorious victory, and not so glorious defeat – taken part in some great captures and defenses of towers and keeps, as well as getting seriously spanked on occasions by some very well organised groups from both servers.

Had a lot of fun with a few individual players from both servers who it almost feels we have got to know, even though we have never exchanged a word.

All in all this has been one of my favourite matches during the 7 months I’ve played WvW seriously.

Looking forward to a new week and a new reset time!

A proud member and occasional commander of:
Praxium – PRXM and The Gunnar’s Hold Community
www.praxium.co.uk and www.gunnars-hold.eu

in WvW

Neandramathal.9536

Agreed.

There has certainly been the odd moment where I’ve gotten bored and vented here, mostly due to over zerging. But it’s been more positive than negative for sure.

Probably my last open field video I will get made before the matchup ends:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKrIpZ54VIc

Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

in WvW

Posted by: pejot.4806

pejot.4806

Nice vid as usually, no familiar faces this time tho :P And I love music choise (Sabaton)

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

in WvW

Posted by: Kryank.8069

Kryank.8069

Must admit I tend to keep a low profile on the forums, but just wanted to say its been a great few weeks, our guild evenings out have been fun, and the afternoon time sessions have been great fun (even though running round on your own borderland repairing walls upgrading keeps etc. can be a very expensive thankless task, so a shout out to all the unthanked few who do this, we had about 5 – 6 of us on our borderland for most of the morning / early afternoon today). But all in all a really good few weeks, thanks for the little bags of loot and badges, I’m sure I gave more out than I received. See you all on the battlefield

Proud Member of [TaG] Gunnar’s Hold (EU)
http://www.twitch.tv/kryank
http://www.youtube.com/user/minikryank

in WvW

Posted by: Jathres.7236

Jathres.7236

Thanks for saying it for me!

Jeah well having a late Shift on Friday and early Shift on Saturday there is no way i will be there. If the matchup should change that would be sad But well we will see ^^

We fought hard for that RoF Camp, really nice Fight in my opinion.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ9nCxoKakY

Jathres BNF
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jathres
Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

Thx Dzagonur for these last weeks. I really enjoyed them.

in WvW

Posted by: Shimdroid.2765

Shimdroid.2765

Yesterday i played about 2 hours: most of the time i ran yaks back and forth ogrewatch to let it upgrade as fast as possible. I expected an evening of boredom and speedbuff spamming but, while the fortify upgrade was completing, the dzagonur zerg shows up. Thanks to my other 3 party members ogre was already full of siege machines and we were able to hold them and finally push them back. I really want to thank you guys for the fun, you gave a sense to all my mindnumbing and thankless task. See you again in game!

in WvW

Neandramathal.9536

Jeah well having a late Shift on Friday and early Shift on Saturday there is no way i will be there. If the matchup should change that would be sad But well we will see ^^

Shame you can’t make it, as the matchup is definitely ending tonight

Hopefully there’ll be some decent videos to watch in the next few days from one guild at least lol.

Currently @ Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Hengis.5417

Hengis.5417

Thanks for saying it for me!

We fought hard for that RoF Camp, really nice Fight in my opinion.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ9nCxoKakY

Very nice little skirmish from both sides! – I’ve linked the video on the Gunnar’s-Hold forum so SOE will get to see it.

As per your Guild Tag – We at Praxium have tried not to feed you the last couple of weeks – but I think we fed you more than a few loot bags :-)

I am sure we will be meeting again soon!

A proud member and occasional commander of:
Praxium – PRXM and The Gunnar’s Hold Community
www.praxium.co.uk and www.gunnars-hold.eu

in WvW

Zumy.6318

I am loving this matchup so far. Sadly I joined this Bracket just a little bit too late…

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

in WvW

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

Don’t Worry Zumy, we’ll see you again soon enough. If ROS are the new fotm server they’ll go up fairly quickly and we’ll be facing you again in a few weeks.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

in WvW

Zumy.6318

I really hope so! The teamfights I had against Impact Eu and SOE were truely the best WvW-Exp I had in a quite big couple of weeks.

Cheers!

Thief | Zumy [Buka]