Gunnar's Hold vs Dzagonur vs Ring of Fire

in WvW

Posted by: pejot.4806

pejot.4806

It’s too bad that when we finally reached fairly balanced and definitely fun matchups in t7, it all gets messed up by transfers again But I guess we’ll have to see how strong is new Surmia and how the brackets will turn out (I’m guessing that next week RoF will swap places with Dzag)

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

in WvW

Posted by: Genotix.6804

Genotix.6804

I am not happy to see Dzagonur drop a tier.
Really a decent server. Best of luck to you guys at your tier and hopefully we will meet again.
As for our matchup it was 3 very good weeks guys and i have enjoyed our victories and defeats a lot. At last thanks to all the people that contributed to keep this thread clean.

in WvW

Posted by: Vynt.5218

Vynt.5218

Don’t Worry Zumy, we’ll see you again soon enough. If ROS are the new fotm server they’ll go up fairly quickly and we’ll be facing you again in a few weeks.

Don’t worry, only 2 guilds transfered to RoS. Will stay in the tier for some time

in WvW

Posted by: Jeddite.8620

Jeddite.8620

loved that matchup. alot of solo player, 2-3 mann groups, some 5er roaming groups, you could say a paradis for smallscale.

you could thank anet and the zerg gilds that joined ros they destroy that. dont wounder if you are not welcome in that tier.

(edited by Jeddite.8620)

in WvW

Posted by: Cradorell.3941

Cradorell.3941

Don’t Worry Zumy, we’ll see you again soon enough. If ROS are the new fotm server they’ll go up fairly quickly and we’ll be facing you again in a few weeks.

Don’t worry, only 2 guilds transfered to RoS. Will stay in the tier for some time

Hmmmm whats fotm server? Should take us around 2 weeks to get to t6 i reckon. This week should be good though.. Look forward to it

Óne Pulse – OP – Raid Leader

in WvW

Posted by: Ilesyt.7084

Ilesyt.7084

Fotm = flavour of the month, meaning everyone gives us lots of love like jeddite from above.

Leader of Deus Ex Machina [DEX]
Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Jeddite.8620

normal or not?
they destroy a good balanced tier with a lot of smallscale activity,
and that only because some zerg guilds need attention.

(edited by Jeddite.8620)

in WvW

Ilesyt.7084

First off, You Dzag are not one to talk, we RoS have suffered many a times at Dzag’s hands because you guys got transfers.

Second, you’re saying we’re “bad” people because we disturbed your playing time and sent you down a tier ? Sounds like some bitter QQ to me.

Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

Yeah, flavour of the month. Wasn’t meant to be derogatory, just descriptive. I’m actually looking forward to the next match-up it should be an interesting change of pace, i just hope there’s room for us smaller guilds to get decent fights.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

in WvW

Jeddite.8620

why should i qq you? i dont know you and i’m not talking about you. wtf…

in WvW

Ilesyt.7084

Try again after you’ve properly understood what i’ve said…..

Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Jeddite.8620

troll

im not talking about you or any other ros player. i’m talking about riot and velocity.

in WvW

Ilesyt.7084

In that case I’ve misunderstood, but they’re still welcome at RoS ^^

Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Cradorell.3941

were not even fighting and already flaming :/

in WvW

Posted by: flameinabox.8913

flameinabox.8913

We meet again Mr. Crad

AG-Commander: Mesmer Mukuro
Flare[FIRE] #1 Fabulous Mesmer-
Official Flare PR Manager

in WvW

Posted by: Korsbaek.9803

Korsbaek.9803

i have loved this matchup as its been even tho it has ruined my sleeping parthren this week(but haveing free made it possible)

i loved the fights at rouges and mostly the first time we did it where great fun.
the matchup has been very fair with us haveing a time with more players in the morning but just before that GH had more people the only one that did not have a time like that with a pretty big diffrence where DZ wich where a little bad for them but all in all it where a grat matchup

and from what i have seen this week all 3 servers have some very good players but all 3 servers also has some thats pretty new to wvw(atlast by guilds i dont remeber seeing before the end of the matches we have had)

Commander Korsbaek lvl 80 Guardian
Ayano Yagami lvl 80 ele

in WvW

Posted by: itsmee.7536

itsmee.7536

Dear GH and RoF, from what I’ve read in this thread your matchup was very good. I hope we have a good matchup as well, meet old friends, and get to make new ones.

Best of luck on reset.

Dijla – Charr Warrior
[GoA] Guardians of Arcane – Officer
Ruins of Surmia – Commander

in WvW

Posted by: Lert.6287

Lert.6287

“Duel evening” starts in ~15min.
Place: RoF borderland, behind windmill (middle south).

Engineer / Piken Square
Former Team Psy [Psy] member/ [BNF] guest
YT Channel

in WvW

Posted by: Neandramathal.9536

Neandramathal.9536

Dzag reporting a queue atm though.

[GoV] Gnomes of Vabbi || [Imp] Impact
Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

in WvW

Posted by: Krosan.2890

Krosan.2890

Just wondering, but didn’t GH basically get as many new guilds from the higher tier as Ros did? Or did Ros gain bigger guilds?

in WvW

Cradorell.3941

Both guilds are around 200 members in RoS, and yes we have fought in T1
Heres a link to what RiOT and VcY are capabale of
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LMYfHvfsYpg

skip to 10:30 for the funny bit ^^

(edited by Cradorell.3941)

in WvW

Posted by: Magus.6543

Magus.6543

Thanks to DZ and RoF for the last weeks. You have been great opponents, and proud fighters.

As for next week after reset, I can’t say much more than, I am excited on the upcomming fights, based on what I have seen so far :-)

Insky | Commander
Praxium [PRXM] | WvW guild on Gunnar’s Hold
http://www.praxium.co.uk – Video collection under “Forum”

(edited by Magus.6543)

in WvW

Cradorell.3941

i think this is the most tense reset ive had for a while, and am getting proper hyped ^^

in WvW

Posted by: Krosan.2890

Krosan.2890

Thanks for the small scale fights to end the matchup, had some really nice fights!

in WvW

Posted by: Neandramathal.9536

Neandramathal.9536

To reiterate my previous statement, there are times that the matchup has been boring – very boring – so very very zergy that it felt like there was no point to play. BUT, it has also provided much fun and amusement, particularly at the start and again towards the end.

The highlights for me were actually the small gruop fights we had at the end of each week, and big thanks to the BNF guys for bringing along the Dzagonur players. Thanks to BNF/TOD/Bots/HON, Zumy/PI and the other tags I have sadly missed out for the fights on these friday events, especially tonight

Hope to see you again in a week!

[GoV] Gnomes of Vabbi || [Imp] Impact
Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

in WvW

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

Despite a promising reset, I think we’re still expecting RoS to destroy everything during the nights and storm up out of this tier next week.

Thanks for funtimes everybody.

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.