Jan 25 - Feb 1 2013 | SoS & JQ & BG

in WvW

Posted by: MingYew.8521

MingYew.8521

HAHAHA, SOS just prepare to lose and drop tier. We, JQ are sure to win and keep on crushing you no matter what. Even ppl from SBI hate you guys that they come to us and help us to crush you.

Good job JQ, we’re number one.

Edit: I forgot, even PRX come to us.

Be careful of gloating before you win the thing – otherwise you could just look dumb if you don’t win.

And as others have posted, yesterday was Australia Day and so fewer aussies were on (who form much of the strength of SoS). The score will look different by the end of the weekend.

Nice to have some strong competition out there

We’ll see, lol. For the new guilds transferred to SOS better go to JQ if can. JQ will welcome you guys.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

in WvW

Posted by: Josh P.1296

Josh P.1296

^Victory starved kittens at JQ getting kitteny now cos they got 3219278473 wvw focused guild transfers.

Illucéption – Mesmer
Diamond Story – Elementalist
[TSym] Tac Sym

in WvW

Posted by: Magiofdeath.2745

Magiofdeath.2745

“It was New Year’s week”
“We have less population than BG and JQ”

Last week, everyone was saying BG has terrible numbers, now this week people are saying BG has more numbers than SoS? Huh?

If you drop a tier – see you in Tier 2 when/if we get there SoS. I will have fun killing you all once again and I look forward to the excuses you’ll make if FA does better than you.

If you do stay in Tier 1 after this week, then quit your whining – you can’t be expected to have 1st place be handed to you on a silver platter all the time.

Fort Aspenwood | Kurzick ftw!

(edited by Magiofdeath.2745)

in WvW

Posted by: Maelwaedd.5842

Maelwaedd.5842

Best of luck to all Australian’s hit by the 6 tornadoes, I hope all your friends and families are ok, and your net connection stays stable

not only do we have a longweekend to celebrate Australia day, we fight it out vs mother nature……. well its that or some folks in bris learnt how to activate their ele elite skill IRL

Maelwaedd Sylvari Necromancer Blackgate
Resonance WvW Officer
http://resonancegaming.com.au

in WvW

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

HAHAHA, SOS just prepare to lose and drop tier. We, JQ are sure to win and keep on crushing you no matter what. Even ppl from SBI hate you guys that they come to us and help us to crush you.

SoS has been through worse. This was SoS 5 months ago:

Note the green server was Eredon Terrace.

in WvW

Posted by: elderan.2638

elderan.2638

This talk about a holiday confuses me. Last time I checked, if you get the day off of work/school then you have more time to play, not less.

in WvW

Posted by: Actinotus.6410

Actinotus.6410

I have such fond memories of that matchup…

…and am so sad to now see ET ranked 24th from 24 US servers – not.

Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Posted by: jojojoon.8607

jojojoon.8607

Love how when ever oceanics have a public holiday/ break the SoS scores drop majorly, last time it happened was new years and SoS lost that week. But in saying that oceanics spend 5+ days partying for new years. Shows how much the oceanics make up the SoS community.

Don’t count us out yet, some of us New Zealanders have Monday off also.

Btw the glicko rating is rarely bad when the points are low because the difference in points factor is much highier. So don’t expect to see SoS lose 50+ like you’re expecting.

^ A lot of those guilds are very minor or don’t even play often, one I know personally being pW, these guys be lucky to play once a week and field like 10? That list you gave was 26 guilds, JQ received 13 MAJOR guilds. So pretty much JQ just got more than half of SoS’s wvw community?

Ohai tends to twist facts in his argument so I wouldn’t really believe that 13 MAJOR guilds going to JQ. By major, I’m assuming 50+ wvw players per guild. He said there were 2 guilds going to SOS when it was really 4. He said SOS is more of a pve server and that BG and JQ field more people than SOS in wvw which aren’t true at all. If I recall correctly he said JQ > BG > SOS right after SOS won previous matchups with SOS beating BG by more than 50k points. Does that make any sense to you?

(edited by jojojoon.8607)

in WvW

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

I have such fond memories if that matchup…

…and am so sad to now see ET ranked 24th from 24 US servers.

Exactly my point. SoS stands the test of time whilst other servers are temporary. I’m putting my money on BG being the next server to plummet in ranking.

(edited by Azure Prower.8701)

in WvW

Posted by: Actinotus.6410

Actinotus.6410

This talk about a holiday confuses me. Last time I checked, if you get the day off of work/school then you have more time to play, not less.

It’s summer in Oz – near end of summer holidays for many. Australians like to do beach/barbie/fireworks stuff.

http://www.australiaday.org.au

Best of luck to all Australian’s hit by the 6 tornadoes, I hope all your friends and families are ok, and your net connection stays stable
not only do we have a longweekend to celebrate Australia day, we fight it out vs mother nature……. well its that or some folks in bris learnt how to activate their ele elite skill IRL

Yes it’s a bit like that at the moment. if it’s not 50 degrees celcius and bushfires it’s cyclones tornadoes and flooding rains…

Sea of Sorrows

(edited by Actinotus.6410)

in WvW

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

Sounds like SoS needs another recruitment thread.

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

in WvW

jojojoon.8607

Problem is, their overall weekly coverage is fairly high so they can chase and surpass BG easily enough. That is, assuming that BG didn’t get some major guild infusion.

I wouldn’t bet on SoS dropping to T2 until Thursday night.

SoS has never been stacked, we always had 1 map close to empty and 1 half full. BG brought in 3 big guilds this week, and JQ around 13 major guilds.
The competition is not possible for SoS now and our numbers can not compete with those of the recruit servers.
Gonna be a borefest for JQ for the next forever when the transfer locks hit on Monday. They overkilled it, simple as that. All they needed was a couple solid guilds, not 13+
HoD 2.0 just like prx said on their internal forums that they were going to create, they dislike competition only winning no matter the costs.

How many guilds did SoS bring in? I can think of several, but I am no expert.

We brought in 1 asian guild and 1 european guild, both timezones we had zero guilds in prior to these 2. So now we have 1 guild covering each timezone.

You forgot that SOS also gained PTX and TRA. That’s 4 guilds total which equals what BG received. Please don’t try to use selective memory or twist facts to try to “trick” others to believe SOS is not a stack server in regards to wvw. If you’re new to SOS, let me help you by listing their wvw community:

AFS
DIE
HLX
MERC
OCX
ONE
pW
TS
Agg
ATac
DM
Dop
DR
Fang
FoE
Free
LEM
Ons
Tsym
VI
Work
Zn
Votf
ND
PTX
TRA

lol… I got finger cramps typing that huge list of wvw guilds in SOS.

You do realise most of those guilds you named are either really small or pvx with pve focus, but dont let that get in the way of the jade quarry propaganda train.

Likewise for other guilds in other servers. Don’t assume every guild in other servers are hardcore wvw guilds either. Plus, I don’t think every guild that has transferred to JQ or BG are major guilds with 100+ wvw players. Some are probably more pve more than wvw. Some are probably not even 1/3 of the size of MERC.

If I recall correctly SOS posters were the ones saying they have the the most wvw guilds of any server in NA a few weeks ago. I don’t see how that has changed when they have CONTINUED TO WIN #1 since then AND HAVE ADDED GUILDS during the recruitment process.

in WvW

Posted by: ISteveI.9732

ISteveI.9732

. so heat up aye? lol

Sea of Sorrows
Q Xoxo – Elementalist | Styls – Warrior | Stylic – Theif | Stylc – Mesmer

in WvW

jojojoon.8607

Be careful of gloating before you win the thing – otherwise you could just look dumb if you don’t win.

And as others have posted, yesterday was Australia Day and so fewer aussies were on (who form much of the strength of SoS). The score will look different by the end of the weekend.

Nice to have some strong competition out there

He’s making himself look foolish regardless of whether jq do indeed win or not.

Problem is he’s not even from JQ. Check his post history. He made that post pretending to be on JQ.

in WvW

jojojoon.8607

True, if I have no work or school, I can problem play a bit during the morning or afternoon. Last week, there was a public holiday in US (martin luther king) and I noticed more people on.

in WvW

Magiofdeath.2745

Exactly my point. SoS stands the test of time whilst other servers are temporary. I’m putting my money on BG being the next server to plummet in ranking.

JQ has stood the test of time mind you. They’ve been in Tier 1 since launch. Clearly, you’re not talking about longevity in being #1 since BG hasn’t been #1 yet.

People seem to forget JQ has been in tier 1 since launch.

in WvW

MingYew.8521

. so heat up aye? lol

Lol, you cannot remember me?

Edit: I came here looking for score update but all I see was these kind of stuff. That’s why I add some more to it. Haha

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

in WvW

Posted by: Tobias Steele.2071

Tobias Steele.2071

Problem is, their overall weekly coverage is fairly high so they can chase and surpass BG easily enough. That is, assuming that BG didn’t get some major guild infusion.

SoS has never been stacked, we always had 1 map close to empty and 1 half full. BG brought in 3 big guilds this week, and JQ around 13 major guilds.
The competition is not possible for SoS now and our numbers can not compete with those of the recruit servers.
Gonna be a borefest for JQ for the next forever when the transfer locks hit on Monday. They overkilled it, simple as that. All they needed was a couple solid guilds, not 13+
HoD 2.0 just like prx said on their internal forums that they were going to create, they dislike competition only winning no matter the costs.

We brought in 1 asian guild and 1 european guild, both timezones we had zero guilds in prior to these 2. So now we have 1 guild covering each timezone.

You forgot that SOS also gained PTX and TRA. That’s 4 guilds total which equals what BG received. Please don’t try to use selective memory or twist facts to try to “trick” others to believe SOS is not a stack server in regards to wvw. If you’re new to SOS, let me help you by listing their wvw community:

AFS
DIE
HLX
MERC
OCX
ONE
pW
TS
Agg
ATac
DM
Dop
DR
Fang
FoE
Free
LEM
Ons
Tsym
VI
Work
Zn
Votf
ND
PTX
TRA

You do realise most of those guilds you named are either really small or pvx with pve focus, but dont let that get in the way of the jade quarry propaganda train.

Likewise for other guilds in other servers. Don’t assume every guild in other servers are hardcore wvw guilds either. Plus, I don’t think every guild that has transferred to JQ or BG are major guilds with 100+ wvw players. Some are probably more pve more than wvw. Some are probably not even 1/3 of the size of MERC.

If I recall correctly SOS posters were the ones saying they have the the most wvw guilds of any server in NA a few weeks ago. I don’t see how that is has changed when they have CONTINUED to win #1 since then AND have added guilds during the recruitment process.

They seem to change their facts/story when they are threatened to lose first place. Its what entitled/elitist people do.

You’re not in t1 why do you continue to post inflammatory posts in our match thread. I know you love jq its extremely obvious but be respectful, and if you cant do that don’t comment at all.

Entropy, Class lead Necromancer.
Tarnished Coast.

in WvW

jojojoon.8607

BINGO!!! JQ and BG are the bullies. They have more players in wvw. We are the underdogs. We barely field 1 full map in wvw. SOS needs you.

in WvW

MingYew.8521

JQ has stood the test of time mind you. They’ve been in Tier 1 since launch. Clearly, you’re not talking about longevity in being #1 since BG hasn’t been #1 yet.

Now FA also hate SOS. Well SOS really GW2’s population #1 enemy.

in WvW

Posted by: fivekiller.1432

fivekiller.1432

Did someone say score update?

Attachments:

-Desirz Matheon

in WvW

Magiofdeath.2745

AFS
DIE
HLX
MERC
OCX
ONE
pW
TS
Agg
ATac
DM
Dop
DR
Fang
FoE
Free
LEM
Ons
Tsym
VI
Work
Zn
Votf
ND
PTX
TRA

If I recall correctly SOS posters were the ones saying they have the the most wvw guilds of any server in NA a few weeks ago. I don’t see how that is has changed when they have CONTINUED to win #1 since then AND have added guilds during the recruitment process.

They seem to change their facts/story when they are threatened to lose first place. Its what entitled/elitist people do.

You’re not in t1 why do you continue to post inflammatory posts in our match thread. I know you love jq its extremely obvious but be respectful, and if you cant do that don’t comment at all.

I can do whatever I want. I USED to be on JQ. I still have friends on JQ. I transferred because I have rl friends on FA that I wanted to game with. I still have respect for JQ’s community, and I like pointing out when SoS is saying false things, which you all tend to do.

Maybe I’ll see you in tier 2 one day soon.

in WvW

Posted by: Tobias Steele.2071

Tobias Steele.2071

AFS
DIE
HLX
MERC
OCX
ONE
pW
TS
Agg
ATac
DM
Dop
DR
Fang
FoE
Free
LEM
Ons
Tsym
VI
Work
Zn
Votf
ND
PTX
TRA

I can do whatever I want. I USED to be on JQ. I still have friends on JQ. I transferred because I have rl friends on FA that I wanted to game with. I still have respect for JQ’s community, and I like pointing out when SoS is saying false things, which you all tend to do.

Do we now.. Props for making sweeping generalizations. Rest assured, if we drop from t1 and if you somehow manage to climb to t2 we will flog the pants off you as would any of the top four servers. There is a large gap between the top four servers atm and everyone else.

Jade quarry and Blackgate are really bringing it this week. Its a lot of fun when I can actually manage to get through the lag and constant disconnects. May we have another close finish like last week!

Entropy, Class lead Necromancer.
Tarnished Coast.

in WvW

ISteveI.9732

AFS
DIE
HLX
MERC
OCX
ONE
pW
TS
Agg
ATac
DM
Dop
DR
Fang
FoE
Free
LEM
Ons
Tsym
VI
Work
Zn
Votf
ND
PTX
TRA

Maybe I’ll see you IF you go back to JQ again

Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Posted by: LieutenantGoogle.7326

LieutenantGoogle.7326

What this, I go reading random stuff asside from gw2 and come back to see SoS being dethroned?
(SoR player)

lv80 with skills fully unlocked, warrior, elementalist and engineer
lv80 Necromancer, all professional skills unlocked, working on the final norn elite skills.

in WvW

Posted by: Neoranger.6215

Neoranger.6215

Now FA also hate SOS. Well SOS really GW2’s population #1 enemy.

Hence that’s why we’re named the Sea of Sorrows – it’s all about attritions

in WvW

Posted by: kKagari.6804

kKagari.6804

I find it hilarious people can even ‘hate’ another server. The blatant generalizations and accusations are a showing of the level of absurdity some people have reached. Would you say ‘I hate Chinese people, they’re all liars’? No, that would be racism, and in many social circles the repercussions would be undesirable. So I suppose if Arenanet has no monitoring for this behavior, the gloves are off? It’s essentially the same thing, hatred towards a specified group because of whatever reason you deem reasonable.

“We just don’t want players to grind in GW2” – C. Johanson
“it doesn’t make you spend hours preparing to have fun, rather than having fun”
Guild missions say otherwise.

in WvW

Posted by: Slayer Lord.5023

Slayer Lord.5023

BINGO!!! JQ and BG are the bullies. They have more players in wvw. We are the underdogs. We barely field 1 full map in wvw. SOS needs you.

Hard to call the number one server for weeks “underdogs” when you finally get a challenge. A week of not owning 50% of the scoring is not exactly underdog. :S

Jade Quarry Server

[DARK]

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

Hence that’s why we’re named the Sea of Sorrows – it’s all about attritions

You are called Sea of Sorrows after the ingame sea location called….. The Sea of Sorrows =P

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

in WvW

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

Those heralding an early victory — stop.

Australians: Happy Australia Day/Weekend. Best wishes to those affected by the storms.

Good fighting everyone. Let’s keep the fighting to the field, and not on here.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in WvW

Posted by: Forestgreen.7981

Forestgreen.7981

Can the single very very very minor yet vocal minorities who loathe the other server as a whole just tone it down? There are plenty of people on both servers and I can assure you that 99% of the players are great folks just trying to have a great time maul over one another in WvW. I dungeon with people from across servers BG+JQ all the time, they are just regular folks so can we just lay off each other? SoS ain’t perfect but we try to fight our best like any server out there. I think some folks just took some time off this week to do some PvE, no big deal. We could use a break from time to time.

See you on the battlefield!.

-Signed, a citizen of SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Bankzilla.2984

Bankzilla.2984

Just curious what everyone elses queues are like atm. In SoS we only have a queue on EB, kind of cool being able to jump to any map for supplies though.

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

[/quote]
[/quote]

Your going to lose that money then bro.

BG ain’t going no where. If we slip to 4th place, we’ll be pushing rating hard from there, ready to force the next server down the week later.

But if things continue you never know what will happen in Tier 1.

EDIT: Stupid quote…too tired to fix.

in WvW

Posted by: Wasabi Kitty.8247

Wasabi Kitty.8247

SoS wins every single week solely on the strength of their larger population and numbers

SoS then starts to lose one week

SoS then begins to whine about numbers.

Hilarious.

Anet make Rev great again.

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

All i’m saying is “Scoreboard”

Oh my kitten, SOR is going to light up this forum in the next couple of weeks.

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

in WvW

Posted by: Cameron.2315

Cameron.2315

is it still jade quarry or jade isle? to be fair jade quarry didnt need to be stacked this much with the guilds flocking to them left and right. now more gaps in the game have been created by the endless people going to jq. common logic would have been to spread it out. for the sake of balanced competition in the coming weeks most of those guilds should have gone blackgate etc creating a tougher environment and a eternal rotating tier 1 considering how much everyone seems to hate sos be on top and the attitude to sos being top dog for x amount of time and anger created by that why possibly create a cycle where jq is now that server to dislike and could be possibly top dog for x amount of time. Jq seem to be blindsided by the fact numbers were relatively even between jq and sos give or take coverage gaps pre transfer drama now kittens just crazy but still fun just would have liked to see more out of those guild leaders to promote the game further for more balance over a win now attitude at all cost. (in saying this its still early days and sos need to get to work after this holiday weekend i think the real test to get an idea how the future goes tho will be next weeks matchup then boasting from the jade quarry forum warriors can commence all they like)

in WvW

Posted by: Genesis Notch.1905

Genesis Notch.1905

I think we should not regard individual opinions as the words from the whole server. True that several SoS players are complaining about coverage now, but I bet there are plenty out there that are still doing their best and having fun (like what the rest of us are doing) on the field.

There were plenty of awesome battles earlier today, and I really enjoyed them.

To those that complain about coverage, perhaps you should realize that:

1. Complaining about it on forum will do no good; history has shown that.
  2. If you think you need a better / more coverage, then get it. You should not expect adversaries to send lesser people to balance yours.

And actually, I feel that updates on Culling will affect the above-mentioned tactics more than the transfer lockdown on 28th.

I am in charge of gas tanks. Tink Tink.

in WvW

Posted by: awesomesauce.5980

awesomesauce.5980

Wow tier one is so hostile right now. It’s a really unpleasant place to be if you read the forums or you see the impact these discussions have on the wider community in the “game”.

I guess this is what happens when a server dominates (because of coverage) for so long – everyone else just wants to see them fall (again, JQ beat SoS recently without the power of their new transfers, JQ was always a threat and the balance of power was never far apart, can we say that now?). It might be nice for some people to finally be on the winning side with the greatest coverage (or for certain guild to continue to cherry pick the servers with the strongest coverage based on the gaps they fill and transfers that go with them, prioritising winning the week over healthy competition), but is it the people who have been coming second for weeks that are posting this or is it all the bandwagon transfers that are bringing this attitude over to the forums?

JQ guilds have a lot to prove this week. There is a big carrot for winning tier 1 for them (one that no longer exists for SoS), a lot of those guilds are new to the server (some new to NA) and they are fighting to be top. SoS has been top for many weeks (because of coverage, partly a natural play base in Oceanic/SEA time zones and partly because dedicated WvW guilds/players would go the extra mile and play longer than they wanted to to keep the coverage going, a lot of times I think that’s the difference between first and second), they’ve faced new servers, they’ve faced early week point leads from servers that threatened to (and in one week without any outside help, did) push them to second. There is no prize for first place. There is no bonus for your server, no big loot chest you get to pray to the RNG gods over, you just seem to build up the resentment of others and begin to have guilds push themselves just as hard or harder the next week to do it all over again. As much as beating the new JQ means, it’s just another win, for JQ, it will be one of their second win in a long time (the first on the server for all the new transfers). Ultimately first place comes down to coverage, who has it and who is going to burn out trying to maintain it.

In tier one WvW it often looks like it’s less about winning the battles at the time of the day you are playing and more about winning the entire week (although I heard that’s something the WvW team is working atm, I look forward to seeing how that changes the meta, if at all), and the closer you are to first place, the more true that becomes. Owning your part of the map isn’t enough, owning a few of their points isn’t enough, even if you are in the lead there will be pressure to have the PPT even greater than it currently is, to relieve pressure on other time zones, pressure enemy morale on other servers (the fair weather players are on every server and it’s very common to see dramatic differences in WvW participation based on whether you are winning or losing .. Owning points becomes less about strategically controlling the map and more about strategically controlling the score board. Playing the game becomes more about playing the score board.

Like all of us, I don’t know what WvW will look like in the coming weeks and months. Free server transfers have defined the landscape since launch and with the announcement of removing them, it seems they have caused a massive upheaval and shift in the WvW lanscape for many servers. Some of them were left in the dust and will have to wait for free transfers to low population to pick up the pieces, or maybe their WvW will evolve to a different play style more about smaller 1v1 guild battles rather than massive zergs fighting over weekly tallys – we might actually see the most competitive guilds in lower tiers rather than tier one which is focused on competitive servers. Maybe the new JQ will dominate for the foreseeable future. With no free transfers to create another server with their coverage we might not see serious competition for first place, JQ and SoS could hold the best coverage, one edging out the other and even with new transfers, the lower tier servers might fail to compete seriously for first. It’s hard to see where WvW is going or how the landscape stands now that transfers are over (or how much damage was done by this final blow). The guilds that care the most about their server winning are all in tier one and two (and Kaineng), the guilds and players that care about competitive fighting might not be.

Regardless of what happens in the aftermath of the server transfer exodus and influx, I really hope tier one becomes a less hostile place between players. There’s always petty accusations and kitten talking, but if the open hostility and poor sportsmanship we are seeing from posters this week (and last) is what’s in the future for tier one, I’d rather be on Eredon Terrace.

in WvW

Posted by: Thresher.3049

Thresher.3049

Been some really high level fights today in the effort to take JQ down a peg in their own borderlands, pretty impressed, probably the hardest 500kills in a session I’ve ever had to earn so far. (bloody garrison lord out on the back steps making life harder!)

Our more recent BG transfers are certainly giving em some serious stick out in EBG, some real quality crews and its great to see.

Pinot Noir (Necromancer) Pinot Blanc (Warrior)
KnT Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: kKagari.6804

kKagari.6804

Would you say ‘I hate Chinese people, they’re all liars’? No, that would be racism, and in many social circles the repercussions would be undesirable.

I am confused, are you racist because they are Chinese or because they are liars and happen to be Chinese? If you were racists you would hate their race and think yours is superior if even they all told the truth. Please think before you talk about racism, when you don’t know the definition of a word don’t use it.

I know the definition of the word. Stereotyping a race of people because of past experiences with an individual from that group is also racism. Spare me your patronizing. The analogy is well suited to describe the forum warriors here, who would hate a complete server, because of their individual experiences with several.

“We just don’t want players to grind in GW2” – C. Johanson
“it doesn’t make you spend hours preparing to have fun, rather than having fun”
Guild missions say otherwise.

in WvW

Posted by: Im Not Braxton.6283

Im Not Braxton.6283

After reading this entire thread, there is one thing I realized. I’m glad we picked
Blackgate. I am hardly seeing anyone partaking in the arguments and trolling going on in this thread from that is from Blackgate. Makes me smile. Keep it up Blackgate!

Braxton The Ele – Elementalist
Blackgate – [GoF]

in WvW

Posted by: Vodka.3958

Vodka.3958

After reading this entire thread, there is one thing I realized. I’m glad we picked
Blackgate. I am hardly seeing anyone partaking in the arguments and trolling going on in this thread from that is from Blackgate. Makes me smile. Keep it up Blackgate!

It’s all about being the bigger person. The forum warriors on this tier can be entertaining though…

Commander [ICoa] Hollywood Fiend
Primal Emperor of Imperial Coalition
imperialcoalition.enjin.com

in WvW

Posted by: Rambodacious.7495

Rambodacious.7495

Have a good match guys! SoR will see you next week!

- Muke Muscleshell
- Potluck Massacre [PLUM]
- Sanctum of Rall

(edited by Rambodacious.7495)

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

Honestly,

JQ and SOS’s best ain’t got nothing on SoR’s forum warriors. Whoever is left in Tier 1 after this week, prepare to be blown away. I’m not being sarcastic. Its a sight to behold.

BTW GoF, LW and others that came over, we are happy to have you as well. You’ve helped us keep numbers on 3 maps in NA. Still have some room before ques on more than 2 maps, but the difference is quite evident, you guys fight hard, and help the rest of us keep fighting hard.

EDIT: See? lol (He posted while I was writing).

in WvW

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

Some Great fights. Great defences and a few clever uses of golems!

Keep at it all!

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

(edited by elkirin.8534)

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.6837

Moderator.6837

Hello,

Since this thread has derailed with a lot of off-topic posts & inflammatory comments, we had to moderate it heavily.

Please read this reminder : WvW sub forum – rules reminder :

… And finally, one of the most important points, which is also available for every sub forum: be polite and respectful towards each other. These forums are meant to be constructive, and while we understand that a bit of zeal can sometimes be necessary in the spirit of competition, please keep in mind that all inflammatory, rude, and disrespectful posts will be removed. So let’s reserve the energy to fight on the in-game battlefields and not on our forums.

Therefore, any further breach to the Code of Conduct, may result in this thread being locked, and post being infracted.

Thank you for your understanding, and please keep this thread friendly & civil.

in WvW

Posted by: Tala.7638

Tala.7638

Hello,

Since this thread has derailed with a lot of off-topic posts & inflammatory comments, we had to moderate it heavily.

Please read this reminder : WvW sub forum – rules reminder :

… And finally, one of the most important points, which is also available for every sub forum: be polite and respectful towards each other. These forums are meant to be constructive, and while we understand that a bit of zeal can sometimes be necessary in the spirit of competition, please keep in mind that all inflammatory, rude, and disrespectful posts will be removed. So let’s reserve the energy to fight on the in-game battlefields and not on our forums.

Therefore, any further breach to the Code of Conduct, may result in this thread being locked, and post being infracted.

Thank you for your understanding, and please keep this thread friendly & civil.

Just lock it. This thread is gone to garbage. The trolls were out in nasty force the past 24 hrs. Meh to all of it. SoS is a great community, and most ppl speaking supposedly on our behalf, or quoting something we have apparently said, don’t show proof of who they are, what this random quote was and from whom, or what server they are even from. Just let it go. I personally blame whomever did not post the usually Q&A. The mojo was bad with this one from the start. Anyway have fun trolls stomping this thread with some more with emoness.

Talaysteria/Talas Cap/Talarenth
THE Mystic Plumbers [LUCK]
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.

in WvW

ISteveI.9732

Maybe should temporarily banned that particular person that breach the code of conduct instead of lock the thread

Cos even if the thread is lock, the troll is still out there. Same thing will happen again and again

Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Posted by: Gondram.8365

Gondram.8365

I would ask that anyone reading this thread not take the supposed “JQ” people as representative of our community as a whole. Anyone who gets on here and gripes about 2v1 is NOT representing the common opinion of our WvW population; they are merely venting for personal reasons, and making JQ look bad in the process. Generally JQers respect SoS for their strategic target selection; it’s straight out smart playing.

For the most part our WvW population is relaxed, respectful, and out to have fun – forum warfare has no part in that. I can tell you for a fact we’re not reveling in any sort of supposed “victory;” we’re hunkering down and preparing for what will likely be a hard week of WvW.

Gondram
-Jade Quarry Elementalist
-Proud Member of Opposition

Gondram – D/D Aurashare Elementalist
Kinsman Redeemer – Hammer/Shout Warrior
Proud Member of Opposition – Jade Quarry Oldtimer

in WvW

Posted by: Baels.3469

Baels.3469

Fully expecting JQ to post a 40k lead by the time I log on Monday night. Dis ridiculous coverage.

Blackgate
[MERC] – Oceanic