Kaineng / Ferguson / Eredon Terrace

in WvW

Posted by: Osiris.7498

Osiris.7498

You guys didn’t sweep it after you capped it, that mesmer was in there the whole time.

That mesmer was inside the camp and at the sentry – outside DB, a member from my guild was fighting them. I’m going to leave recording up there regardless.

That’s not true. I was told he was in there 15 minutes ahead of the attack. Also, you can’t “wall jump” into bay.

I’m not here to have a discussion with you about assumptions, I’m here to let Yarr and our KBL know that they’ve been caught. And I’ll take pleasure in catching them the next time.

Lol, thats not an assumption. Yarr members were in our teamspeak the whole night. The mesmer hid in the keep when you guys were taking it back. He then waited there for about 10-15 mins like Darek has stated. But congratulations on catching something that never happened and goodluck catching him again. Its funny that the guys from yarr don’t even know what a wall jump hack is.

in WvW

Posted by: Leogolas.6941

Leogolas.6941

Great battle At hills in ET BL kainings.
Thanks for the badges and loot bags.

[TSA] The Stuffed Animals
~We Are Deadly When Required~

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

No problem! (I wasn’t there though )

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

Posted by: Waffle.3748

Waffle.3748

ET, stop raiding our towers

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

Once upon a time, ET was apparently among one of the top dogs of WvW. Well, I wasn’t playing then so I had no idea.

But right now, I think this really confirms it, ET’s rock bottom, totally. At least we have a reasonable matchup somewhat, but I think a lot of ET would agree that it was better when we are matched up with HoD. Still, Looking at how DR’s facerolling the rest, I guess the best possible matchup would be ET vs HoD vs SF.

I remember when ET dominated SoS in the 3rd tier with dirty tactics and big talk when the first week battles started. How the tables have turned.

https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/32335/WvwRatingsNa-12-21.PNG

Certain guild left that server in ruins.

in WvW

Posted by: shunobee.6907

shunobee.6907

Once upon a time, ET was apparently among one of the top dogs of WvW. Well, I wasn’t playing then so I had no idea.

But right now, I think this really confirms it, ET’s rock bottom, totally. At least we have a reasonable matchup somewhat, but I think a lot of ET would agree that it was better when we are matched up with HoD. Still, Looking at how DR’s facerolling the rest, I guess the best possible matchup would be ET vs HoD vs SF.

I remember when ET dominated SoS in the 3rd tier with dirty tactics and big talk when the first week battles started. How the tables have turned.

https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/32335/WvwRatingsNa-12-21.PNG

Now you’re here with your own big talk… for what exactly? Most players on ET weren’t even playing GW2 in week 1.

[mend] – Eredon Terrace

in WvW

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

Now you’re here with your own big talk… for what exactly? Most players on ET weren’t even playing GW2 in week 1.

Bit of server history and why it is the way it is today. But since you weren’t there from the start, it has gone over your head.

in WvW

Posted by: Ashuri.1387

Ashuri.1387

KOH you guys are awesome, and a lot of fun haha! Your guild really has a lot of great players…so many guardians haha Those 1v1 matched were a blast! Going to be working on my mesmer then I want a rematch Ty! haha

Kaineng [CNB] Commander/Guild Leader <3
Nyx Petalouda – Mesmer
Let’s play nice kittens<3

in WvW

Posted by: Tanryth.1074

Tanryth.1074

To the Kaineng that were in the battle for Dawn’s Eyrie this evening…. Good fight to all involved. Hard to hold with undermanned numbers for such a long period but we held and finally we lost it due to your persistence. Look forward to more of those in the near future.

Shara Longblade – DoSW Tactical Commander

Shara Longblade – 80 Guardian
MooN – Seafarer’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: amberlin.5124

amberlin.5124

To Fergie: Dawn’s FBL (much earlier – 5am). You kicked my ninja team in the teeth. It was the most remarkable battle I’ve fought in quite some time. Everyone on my team commented that they enjoyed it very much.

in WvW

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

This is a necro thread – pls see https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/28-12-Kaineng-Ferguson-Eredon-Terrace/first#post1106948 for this week’s thread.

Edit – Nevermind, for some reason the mods keep deleting our thread on the fight for this week, so I guess this one is the one we have to use…?

Moderator – please explain why our thread keeps getting deleted. AFAIK, the entire topic is to discuss the WvW combat between our three servers, and both deleted topics appear to do exactly that and were on-topic.

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

(edited by Dhampyr.2104)

in WvW

Dhampyr.2104

Good open field fights last night – ET was using some good pincer/flank tactics in their BL near / above Arah supply camp. Good thing we outnumbered you guys then (like that’s any different from every other day, right?) or we wouldn’t have been able to push you guys from the high ground. Great job.

Offtopic – would really appreciate a mod comment as to why our Wv3 thread keeps getting deleted. Have no clue what we’re doing wrong. Talking about Wv3 on our servers in the Wv3 forums under a thread with our server names as topic seems legit.

Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

Seems like there’s quite a bit of drama going on. My thoughts on both FC and ET are “a zerg against ’em is nothing without tactics.” I remember one of our cmmdrs led a bunch of us to take AH recently. We proceed to get in the inner gate and cross the bridge…only to be wiped by a siege setup focused on the bridge. This is exactly how you stall a zerg rush. Too bad we on Kaineng weren’t doing this when DR was doing their nightly superzerg back in Sept. I’ve noticed ET using tactical strategy like FC too.
On a side note, it’s good to see smaller guilds going around capping camps. Cutting off supply to an enemy tower or keep is always a good thing.
TO CHASTER: Keep up the good work and ignore the snipers, buddy. This Eng nearly went with you the other night when you were in LA notifying of a Balthazar’s Temple run instead of going to bed. Props to you and your boys. May your karma never run out.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

in WvW

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

Hey guys, dunno why your thread keeps getting deleted w/o explanation but I was wondering about ET and FC.

Wondering what guilds roll in wvw, leader’s names and more importantly your pve population and how many players you got during christmas. Please mail me this info as soon as you can, would love to talk to one of you.

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

in WvW

amberlin.5124

I am not a mod. I don’t pretend to be a mod.

The threads keep getting deleted and infracted for a variety of reasons. If you’re left scratching your head, perhaps you need a fresh read of the Guild Wars 2 Forum Code of Conduct

Discussion threads should be topical. They should not be metaphorical drunken frat parties where people stumble socially from person to person babbling randomly.

The new thread, 12/28 Score Status for Tier 8 [K v F v ET] is up.

Please observe the topical boundaries to minimize the risk of infractional discomfort.

It’s time to move on.

(edited by amberlin.5124)

in WvW

Dhampyr.2104

I guess I’m really confused. So, we have two threads now? One for talking about battles and WvW, and one for scores? OK, I’ll stick to this thread to talk about fights. :-)

ET, your taking of garrison in your borderlands was great about a half hour ago – had us completely on our heels, we were running around trying to figure out what to do. Congrats on getting your garrison back – for now. We’ll come back for it. xD

Tarnished Coast

in WvW

JudgeD.5673

Was that a “We Shall Return” speech, Dhampyr?

CrSy/LaWz

in WvW

Dhampyr.2104

LOL heck yeah. Well, more of a Terminator-voiceover “I’ll be back.”

Srsly, tho, some tenacious fighting there at garrison. Tried my best to hold those guys off, just wasn’t to be. :-)

Tarnished Coast

in WvW

JudgeD.5673

It’s been my experience that Fergs Mean Business. While outnumbered, they are still as tenacious as we ever were with Devona’s Reach.

CrSy/LaWz

in WvW

Dhampyr.2104

Agreed. The T8 spirit that kept matches fun is definitely not gone, and ET fits right in to that.

Tarnished Coast

in WvW

JudgeD.5673

Just wait till we get into T7. Let the fun times roll…

CrSy/LaWz

in WvW

amberlin.5124

KAINENG — Four Tips for This Last Week of 2012:

1. Everyone stock up on Quaggan Pearls from BLs (you can NEVER have too many)
  2. Everyone should be running WvW map completions for ALL mains and alts
  3. Everyone should be taking advantage of EB Mesmer Jumping Puzzle events.
  4. Everyone needs to get your WvW PvE out of your system.

OK… explanations and definitions:

Everyone means EVERONE (including PVE people) get the word out to your guilds, friends, neighbors, and relatives…. EVERYONE.

Don’t assume that you will ever have this opportunity again against stronger opponents.

Quaggan Pearls are needed to flip Quaggan NPCs in the center lakes. You have had the luxury of being fat, slothful, and lazy when it comes to the quaggans. In the higher tiers, you get sloppy with the quaggans and you will wonder why lightening is destroying your siege.

How do you find pearls? Hold down <ctrl> while you swim.

Why is Jumping Puzzle important?

1. Free Siege
  2. Free Badges
  3. Free Equip at your Level

Why would PvE people care about the Jumping Puzzle? PvE people get their “completions” and “badges” and they can ~ drop the siege and give it to guild mates that play WvW (called siege packing a mate). And TBH, just running ONE circuit of EB just to get all the points of interests, vistas, and skill points will grant you at least one, if not two, levels.

PvE Events in WvW? Grub, Harpy, Spirit, Centaurs, Skritt, etc… If you want em… RALLY UP and do them this week. It is wholly inappropriate to do PvE when your butt cheeks are hanging in the wind and you are down in the PPT or the enemy is hammering on your objectives. Put the word out… git r’ done.

Finally, NOW is the time to learn the maps. There is absolutely no excuse for anyone on Kaineng to not go into and explore WvW. There is no level minimum to enter WvW (other than you have to basically get into the game — lvl 2). Announce yourself in map chat. Even the most timid can enter without fear.

Don’t get soft. Plan for the future.

Remember what it was like when you could not get onto any map? That day might come again!

(afterthought, this is a dreadful place to be doing laundry, we should have our own forum)

in WvW

Posted by: roostapro.9827

roostapro.9827

would like to stop by and thank the fergie mesmer (As well as a kaineng invader, cheering us on) that I fought on Friday, for a great fight near Dreaming Bay on ET a few days ago, it was really fun, I finally killed you but after a great fight I just had to ./bow you, such a great fight and I thank you for such an awesome fight /bow

To the Kaineng Invader that cheered us on, sorry for giving you the slip but I was needed elsewhere lol, you were determined to catch me but my mobility got the best of you XD

To the Kaineng D/D Ele that we spent 15 minutes fighting each other near godsword, great fight also, actually you are going to LOL at me but I accidentally tabbed out hence why I stood there for a solid 45seconds and you were still trying to kill me > Mist form > Heal > attune water = Full health xD, great fight though was very even between us until scouts showed up, was really enjoying it and yo just disappeared

Eredon Terrace – Voladeir Roost (Ele)|Roosta (War)|Error Occurred (Gua)|Àneskâ Necrötiâ (Nec)
RoostaGW2

in WvW

Posted by: TronIcefiend.3769

TronIcefiend.3769

Well, if Kaineng moves up, I can honestly say that I’ll miss Ferguson’s Crossing and Eredon Terrace. I’ve had some great fights from you guys and to the random Ferg ranger trying to get the bottom skill point in Eternal Borderlands, I thank you for that fight, I had fun and you made me use my head a lot.

in WvW

Posted by: wyther.8372

wyther.8372

I love getting tells from Kain two account players while I am commanding. Having them tell me they are spying my location so they can call their friends in is a pretty big compliment. Especially, since they go on to say it is so they can target me and take me out. Pretty bold, but ANET doesn’t care about that kind of stuff. Anyway, enjoy the game and keep the compliments coming!!!

Gilkin – Ex Commander for ET server

in WvW

Dhampyr.2104

I love getting tells from Kain two account players while I am commanding. Having them tell me they are spying my location so they can call their friends in is a pretty big compliment. Especially, since they go on to say it is so they can target me and take me out. Pretty bold, but ANET doesn’t care about that kind of stuff. Anyway, enjoy the game and keep the compliments coming!!!

Not that I’d do something goofy like this (and to be honest, have no clue if you’re ET or FC or who you even are), but the commanders on both ET and FC have their crap together and do a really good job. I wouldn’t mind logging over to your server to pay you the compliment directly, but meh… would rather deal with the chaos that you create for us on the battlefield, rather than see your name in green. ;-)

Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Dhampyr.2104

So, spent the evening in FC’s BL… Major props to Fergs’ Borderlands New Year’s crew! You guys had us hopping between towers on either side of garrison like it was going out of style, alternating a few garrison hits in the mix. Non-stop running and fighting and running and fighting and… well, you get the point.

Happy New Year’s, guys, and great job tonight.

Tarnished Coast

in WvW

JudgeD.5673

When I got there, I saw a lot of green in the Ferg BL. Kudos to the cmmdr there and his gang for running around putting out Ferg fires. Gotta watch those Fergs like a hawk…

CrSy/LaWz

in WvW

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

I actually had a really good time tonight, both on Kain and ET bl.

A lot of good fights, and ninjas.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in WvW

Posted by: omnislash.7106

omnislash.7106

score update!! Kaineng needs to move up! x]

Attachments:

Ktyz [CNB]
Cmdr
-Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: MarMaster.6241

MarMaster.6241

You are probably not overstating the obvious.

Dragonbrand (JQ) [FIRE]bats ~ Trusted member of the Universe
Mar Steadfast G, Silent Intrigue T, Mar Fidget Engi, Mar Fierce W, Silent Awe M
In GW2 since BWE1 ~ ~ ~ Guild leader of Legio Romana [LR], too

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

score update!! Kaineng needs to move up! x]

Just kitten

Congratulations for getting out of tier 8 guys. I just hope Kaineng hasn’t become one big transfer server similar to Devonas Rest.
After months of being outmanned against those types of servers it has become mildly exhausting but I can also see that you’ve won this week with little competition. Which is even more boring than losing.
With any luck you guys will go straight to Green Keep and we will go to Blue, too far away yet to be certain.

It will be a good match. NSP does not have population but we do have skill.
See you in Eternal.

Cacumen Ad Gloria,
Glory to the Peaks.

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

in WvW

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

I had a big laugh when Kain had something like 680, so me and 3/4 other people went to Langor in EB and started upgrading. We setup siege just waiting for the massive zerg of Kain. I was expecting around 10-15 people really. Wow was I surprised! You guys brought at least 25, likely 30. It was funny watching you guys fail at the gate, then setup 4 catapults instantly (at least 20 people ) and then have them all go down. It’s too bad we cant defend against siege on the keep walls, that’s the only way you guys couldve gotten in.

Yeah, zerg servers. Great gameplay
/sarcasm

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in WvW

Dhampyr.2104

I had a big laugh when Kain had something like 680, so me and 3/4 other people went to Langor in EB and started upgrading. We setup siege just waiting for the massive zerg of Kain. I was expecting around 10-15 people really. Wow was I surprised! You guys brought at least 25, likely 30. It was funny watching you guys fail at the gate, then setup 4 catapults instantly (at least 20 people ) and then have them all go down. It’s too bad we cant defend against siege on the keep walls, that’s the only way you guys couldve gotten in.

Yeah, zerg servers. Great gameplay
/sarcasm

You guys had Langor set up really well. There wasn’t a way to hit it directly, so we set up trebs, smashed a wall, and took it. Love the sarcasm, but the word that actually applies there is tactics. Why would we continually go up against your great ballista placement head on? The answer is, we wouldn’t… And didn’t.

Zerg tactics is where we just stand at the gate and autoattack. Trebbing a wall… Not the same.

Good fight tho.

Edit: and you’re right, we did have a ton of ppl there. Your ballista guy must have had a ton of loot bags at his feet – hopefully he/she remembered to grab ’em all. xD

Tarnished Coast

(edited by Dhampyr.2104)

in WvW

Posted by: Ashen.7630

Ashen.7630

“Edit: and you’re right, we did have a ton of ppl there. Your ballista guy must have had a ton of loot bags at his feet – hopefully he/she remembered to grab ’em all. xD”

I don’t know about Ferg, but I know I(ET) made a fortune on you guys at Cliffside with Ballistas yesterday, and even more at Pangloss Camp the day before. I’m going to miss the badges from your meat-grinding zergs.
Great fight though. That’s they way it should be between us. Trebs lobbing back and forth, small siege keeping guys off the wall, while the zergs battle out in the middle. Where strategy actually matters, instead of blind pack movements.

wyther.8372, I think I can guess who you are If it is, you are an awesome commander! Keep it up, I absolutely enjoy following you. Then, many of our commanders are outstanding. Stop telling our spies how to win against us

For the guys spying for Kain, that’s not cool guys. Don’t do that. What; is not the number advantage not enough for you?

Ankaedes – Eredon Terrace
Pirate Knights [PK]
Fat Norn bringing up the rear of the zerg.

in WvW

JudgeD.5673

Well WvW IS a from of war after all. Information on enemy movements are a part of that. I scout because I’m too curious for my own good and have gotten dogpiled numerous times.

CrSy/LaWz

in WvW

Dhampyr.2104

Well WvW IS a from of war after all. Information on enemy movements are a part of that. I scout because I’m too curious for my own good and have gotten dogpiled numerous times.

I think you need to scroll up a few posts. Apparently, according to the post, someone transferred or has an account on their server and was feeding info on commanders’ positions and basically heckling them. That’s just plain weak, stupid, and makes our server look dumb.

Your type of scouting is expected, encouraged, and honorable, dude. xD Exploiting this free transfer stuff to gain info for our server by being on their server isn’t, and it shouldn’t be tolerated.

Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: bladie.5084

bladie.5084

http://imageshack.us/f/521/gw012jd.jpg/ Stay classy [KAIN], stay classy.

in WvW

JudgeD.5673

My bad, Dhampyr. I totally missed that.

CrSy/LaWz

in WvW

Dhampyr.2104

My bad, Dhampyr. I totally missed that.

Ha, no worries at all, easy to see where the confusion would come from. And I do recall hearing about some of your dogpiles in /map. LOL

Tarnished Coast

in WvW

JudgeD.5673

I figured if it takes me getting killed to tell where the enemy is, then that’s a worthy death. Besides, SOMEONE has to do it. I’m just glad that I can farm with my lvl 80 eng now.

CrSy/LaWz

in WvW

Posted by: TheSchryvers.6540

TheSchryvers.6540

“Edit: and you’re right, we did have a ton of ppl there. Your ballista guy must have had a ton of loot bags at his feet – hopefully he/she remembered to grab ’em all. xD”

I don’t know about Ferg, but I know I(ET) made a fortune on you guys at Cliffside with Ballistas yesterday, and even more at Pangloss Camp the day before. I’m going to miss the badges from your meat-grinding zergs.
Great fight though. That’s they way it should be between us. Trebs lobbing back and forth, small siege keeping guys off the wall, while the zergs battle out in the middle. Where strategy actually matters, instead of blind pack movements.

It was an awesome fight . A few of my guild mates were just roaming around ET’s borderland looking for stuff to do and stumbled upon the best fight I have had this week. We eventually got a treb up where you could not counter it and got the wall down, Then it was a matter of meat grinding our way into your tower lol. Props to ET for holding out so long and pushing us back so many times.

PS. Did you guys get a transfer cus i am seeing more and more of you these last few days ?

Mina Angwin – Level 80 Mesmer
" Whats this PVE you speak of "

in WvW

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

This was just too good.

Attachments:

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in WvW

Posted by: Tanryth.1074

Tanryth.1074

Kains… good fight tonight on your Borderlands… we figured we’d bring it to you since you always bring it to us… The Bluebriar Tower battle was epic…btw there were only 10 of us in there

Shara Longblade – 80 Guardian
MooN – Seafarer’s Rest

in WvW

amberlin.5124

This was just too good.

The best learning is inductive.

I say good on them… and good for you to attempt to drive home the lesson… learned.

I’d say Kaineng is better for both their effort and yours. Thanks.

in WvW

Posted by: Riddick.2856

Riddick.2856

Great fights on FC BL and ET BL. You guys were a pain in the kitten lol. The fight for Cliffside was fantastic hahaha.

This was just too good.

I was commanding during that fight. I was kinda ripping my hair out as to why they were dumping supply on the rams…..wtf moment for sure.

80 Warrior – Krit Hit
War Machine [WM]

(edited by Riddick.2856)

in WvW

Dhampyr.2104

Great fights on FC BL and ET BL. You guys were a pain in the kitten lol. The fight for Cliffside was fantastic hahaha.

Both Cliffside and multiple Garrison takedowns. FC, you guys are some tenacious sons of guns. Crazy, I tell you, just crazy!!

Awesome job tonight by all. Had to tear myself away to go to bed. :-)

Tarnished Coast

in WvW

JudgeD.5673

I wish I could have stuck around longer myself, but work calls…. At least we all had fun, I think. BTW, who were those Fergs in the BL jumping puzzle? I poked my nose in there to check it out and got it shot off after a largely evasive battle on my part with a Ferg necro.

CrSy/LaWz

in WvW

Posted by: TheSchryvers.6540

TheSchryvers.6540

To the Engineer and Warrior I believe from the Guild Yarr . Thanks for the fight even though i could not burst down the Engineer and after 15 min we went our separate ways. I hope you liked my unusual attempt after around 10 min of fighting to try get you down which almost worked i think. :P

Mina Angwin – Level 80 Mesmer
" Whats this PVE you speak of "

in WvW

Posted by: Stasis.5630

Stasis.5630

To the Engineer and Warrior I believe from the Guild Yarr . Thanks for the fight even though i could not burst down the Engineer and after 15 min we went our separate ways. I hope you liked my unusual attempt after around 10 min of fighting to try get you down which almost worked i think. :P

Thanks for the kind words. We really enjoyed your “unusual attempt” mad props for that, well played. If you ever need a guild your more then welcome in Yarr

Ed Lecoulte // Engineer [DAWN]
Blackgate