Maguuma - Isle of Janthir - Yak's Bend 1/18

in WvW

Posted by: Sollith.3502

Sollith.3502

WvW is kind of boring at the moment; what happened to our struggling just to keep SM (transfers need to go; there is a reason we currently have a zero immigration policy atm; all ballistae on you!)

ALL HAIL LORD FLAME RAM!

in WvW

Posted by: TokenTrevor.2563

TokenTrevor.2563

Maguuma has been used to this since day one. We are all broke, but despite getting our teeth kicked in, we love to play. Did Yaks/IoJ never face match ups like this?

YB is probably burnt out from matches like this honestly. Has happened multiple times now that we end up vs a bandwagon server, who proceeds to tell us to hang in there and give tactical lessons. Said bandwagon servers then go up a tier or two and run into the same type of wall that we are in down here. Funny they seem to forget all their brillaint advice at that point, once matched up with even numbers, but maybe you’ll fare better.

Well a couple of other posters have disagreed with you but I’ll still answer. I think the difference between Mag and any other bandwagon server is that we don’t want to be in those tiers and our goal is not always to win. We have been on the losing end since day one and we have always given advice to our opponents, regardless if we’re beating them or not. We’re not taking pity on you, its just how our community is.

in WvW

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

Looks like fun. Those are the pubbies, though. Uplevels. Go to the boarderlands if you want to fight our roamers. Decent music.

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

in WvW

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

standard p/d fodder. Let me know if you want to duel.

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Xerol.1578

Xerol.1578

Okay, this is ready to release. It’s not great (could use a little CSS care, if anyone wants to step up to it) but it’ll tell you the ratings for the next matchup within +/- 2 rating points (if anyone can see something wrong with my implementation of glicko2, let me know).

So what is it? It’s an instant ratings calculator!

http://xerol.org/gw2/what-if-all-na.html (change ‘na’ to ‘eu’ for europe)

All you need to fill in is the “in-game points” column, and maybe hit the Calculate button (it should automatically update, but doesn’t always work, so just hit the button to make sure everything updates). A couple things I found out while putting it together:

-Actual points don’t matter, it’s the ratio of points that matters. So if you want to input points quickly, just enter the thousands (20 222 49 instead of 20xxx 222xxx 49xxx) and you’ll get pretty much the same results.
-Total points earned ranges from around 580k (on the lower tiers) to 610k (T4 and above), if you want to play around with week-end estimates.
-Because of the scaling function (see this handy thread) once you get a ratio of about 5:1 over a server, beating them more doesn’t help much. Which is why after about Monday you pretty much have an idea of what the next week will look like.

Things I’m still working on:
-Persistent scores that don’t need to be manually verified
-More what-if analysis (hence the page name), like estimating how many points a server needs to maintain or move up in position
-Automatic end-of-week updates
-Historical data
-Making it look better (I’m a coder not a designer)

Bugs/notes:
-Ratings calculation isn’t perfect, but it’s pretty close – after last week I calculated ratings of 1670.306, 1339.256, and 1341.473 for last week’s T5 matchup. The actual results were 1671.007, 1338.760, and 1341.406. It seems especially inaccurate when servers are making larger jumps.
-Doesn’t always auto-update when typing in or pasting scores.
-I have to wait for the “wvw ratings thread” to be posted for the week before I can update it. This is because there’s some black magic going on where I can’t get the right volatility/deviation numbers myself. Normally it seems to be posted shortly after reset although this week’s thread didn’t get posted until Tuesday, which is why I’m releasing it now and not on Friday, when I had it ready.

Feedback/suggestions welcome!

in WvW

Posted by: cesmode.4257

cesmode.4257

Wow. Just WoW. Arenanet, do a better job balancing next time. This is completely stupid. Logged in just to see WvW, 6:25 AM EST. Maguuma controlled, every single point there is to control, on all border lands. Everything. When I logged off last night around 11:30PM EST, IoJ controlled at least half of our borderland. This is just plain stupid.

Paid transfer announcement caused many to jump ship, which now causes us to fight with a fraction of the numbers. We cant even put anyone on any other maps except our own border lands.

Completely destroys motiviation to play WvW. Make sure your matchmaking system takes into account the number of WvW players that play for each server as well.

Ugh
My kittens now

Karma is as abundant as air, and as useless as the Kardashians.

in WvW

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

Wow. Just WoW. Arenanet, do a better job balancing next time. This is completely stupid. Logged in just to see WvW, 6:25 AM EST. Maguuma controlled, every single point there is to control, on all border lands. Everything. When I logged off last night around 11:30PM EST, IoJ controlled at least half of our borderland. This is just plain stupid.

Paid transfer announcement caused many to jump ship, which now causes us to fight with a fraction of the numbers. We cant even put anyone on any other maps except our own border lands.

Completely destroys motiviation to play WvW. Make sure your matchmaking system takes into account the number of WvW players that play for each server as well.

Ugh
My kittens now

quit the game and come back in a few weeks after tiers have readjusted themselves again

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

Ugh
My kittens now

Yes, it does suck. A few other servers are experiencing it too, and a few tiers are very lopsided this week. Some servers have to decline for others to rise, sadly.

Just have to hope the system doesn’t take too long to sort the tiers out. If it’s any encouragement, many of the old “dying” servers have either bounced back (Dragonbrand) or have found their place at a lower tier and are greatly enjoying their current balanced matchups (Darkhaven, HoD, ET). It just takes time, and thankfully a subscription-less game like GW2 doesn’t punish you for taking a break or simply doing other stuff for awhile.

Stay strong IoJ!

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Hey guys I’ll make this quick.
And yes, I have no shame.

So I’m hearing words that TC and IOJ guilds (sorry yaks nothing about you and Maguuma is crammed with players already you can’t even get on a map) are leaving their servers and moving into other ones.
Now I’m nearly certain that this is true.

I’d just like to put it out there. That the Northern Shiverpeaks server actually has no queue times. Even on 2 of its maps at reset. And yet we are still sitting nicely in tier 6 due to our huge infrastructure and server organisation.

Yes indeed. We are prepared and ready to host a big alliance due to what was left behind from previous ones and I think personally you’d enjoy the break!

Then what does NSP need? you ask

Ok, so. I have thought about this for a long time.
And from what I honestly see? We need more Commanders.
Not numbers even though I haven’t seen a queue time in ages. We can still get a 40 man zerg.
But Commanders is what we need, and good ones.
A large guild with its Commanders could actually take a borderland to themselves and not have to cram in with other WvW guilds beside them. Breathing space if you will.
And make a huge difference to the server.
I mean its actually ridiculous what a single guild can do here.

www.shiverpeaks.com
Is our new community website

I hope that some of you consider us as I really do think it’d be more fun over here.
And I’m not going to let anything slip but er.
(You won’t be alone in your transfer get it ow before the 28th and you’re the last one left)

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

in WvW

wads.5730

So I’m hearing words that TC and IOJ guilds (sorry yaks nothing about you) are leaving their servers and moving into other ones.

I’d just like to put it out there. That the Northern Shiverpeaks server actually has no queue times. Even on 2 of its maps at reset. And yet we are still sitting nicely in tier 6 due to our huge infrastructure and server organisation.

Yes indeed. We are prepared and ready to host a big alliance due to what was left behind from previous ones and I think personally you’d enjoy the break!

Not numbers even though I haven’t seen a queue time in ages. We can still get a 40 man zerg.
A large guild with its Commanders could actually take a borderland to themselves and not have to cram in with other WvW guilds beside them. Breathing space if you will.

www.shiverpeaks.com

I hope that some of you consider us as I really do think it’d be more fun over here.
(You won’t be alone in your transfer get it ow before the 28th and you’re the last one left)

from the looks of your current tier and matchup, what would be the point of trying to recruit? serious question, what good could come out of recruiting in a stable tier.

its a lose-lose situation, you recruit too few, no difference made. you recruit more, you out class your current tier, but proceed to get crushed in the next tier, then lose twice the number you recruit because of being crushed.

or you recruit way more than you can handle, shoot up like DR and BP for a few weeks, then get road blocked by upper tiers, and implode from too many numbers, and not enough infrastructure to support it in the upper tiers.

i say this to all the servers in T6-8 atm, enjoy yourselves in even matchups, if you want a more competitive (tryhardlol) wvw atmosphere, just transfer to SoS instead of kittening up a good thing.

in WvW

Posted by: Sol.4310

Sol.4310

What happened to Yak’s, I understand why IoJ is having problems. But Yak’s can’t of lost that many, one of problems I’ve seen with Yak’s groups you guys run 80% low levels where Mag runs 80% geared lvl 80’s….

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

So I’m hearing words that TC and IOJ guilds (sorry yaks nothing about you and Maguuma is crammed with players already you can’t even get on a map) are leaving their servers and moving into other ones.

Nothing of this sort is happening to TC.

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

So I’m hearing words that TC and IOJ guilds (sorry yaks nothing about you) are leaving their servers and moving into other ones.

www.shiverpeaks.com

from the looks of your current tier and matchup, what would be the point of trying to recruit? serious question, what good could come out of recruiting in a stable tier.

its a lose-lose situation, you recruit too few, no difference made. you recruit more, you out class your current tier, but proceed to get crushed in the next tier, then lose twice the number you recruit because of being crushed.

or you recruit way more than you can handle, shoot up like DR and BP for a few weeks, then get road blocked by upper tiers, and implode from too many numbers, and not enough infrastructure to support it in the upper tiers.

i say this to all the servers in T6-8 atm, enjoy yourselves in even matchups, if you want a more competitive (tryhardlol) wvw atmosphere, just transfer to SoS instead of kittening up a good thing.

Ah I feel like I should address your concerns and what you have highlighted since I did not touch on the matter much in my first post.

As I have stated before. The Northern Shiverpeaks is still moving because of organisation of what we have instead of numbers. I can tell right now. That we are working our kitten off to maintain it.

It is that hard work which holds us together and keeps the tier balanced. I myself pull 10hour shifts in Eternal and will continue to do it until another experienced Commander comes in.
If another organised guild or several join NSP. It will take much more than that to unbalance the tier, since I will start relaxing more as will the other guilds who are fighting so hard.
We can sit back and enjoy our even fights, they are ridiculously fun during Primetime and if you are night crew then we also have an open space for you!

It would take a 500,000 point win to put us in the tier above and I do not see that happening unless we get 1,000 new players as Kaineng has done. Which will not happen.
I’d also like to bring to light that we lost some guilds to Kaineng when we fought them. So there is indeed a void that could be filled very easily.

All considered in actual fast it makes it a win-win situation.
Since NSP plays to win and its hurting our pockets to do so. We can enjoy ourselves more and the new guilds coming in can enjoy even matchups with no wait at all but still retaining that competitive edge and coordination top tier servers maintain.
We are not low tier standard, believe me. The Northern Shiverpeaks held its own against Dragonbrand for a month.

Please consider us!
If theres anything else I can help you with just quote this and reply!

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

in WvW

cesmode.4257

To be honest, I am not sure I really even care if the server I am on is in the bottom tier, whichever server that may be in a few days(possibly still IoJ).

I just want the matchup to be fair, semi balanced. I want to be able to choose more than my own borderland. I don’t need to be on the server that wins every week, but I do want it to be some what competitive. Now, IoJ showed some real fighting spirit last night taking that garry. We proceeded to easily take the rest of the northern part of the map and even began tickling the south, until maguuma with a 5trillion man rush came in right as I was logging off.

This just sucks. I was on SBI since headstart, could not find a guild that I really liked there. I was/am mainly PVE focused so I never really ventured into WvW, but kept tabs. Top tier server until recently, and even still SBI has a great presence. Could not find a guild that suited me, but found one on IoJ that I do like and transferred here within the last 1-2 weeks. Nice dungeon runs, small guild, friendly folk. Tried WvW this past week and got hooked. Did not realize about all the guilds transferring off until I got hooked, and was really enjoying my new guild.

Now I am at a crossroads…Im pretty sure my small-ish guild will not transfer and they do not participate in WvW which urks me a little. I wish they would join me. It would be fun. I do like my guild, and I am beginning to recognize names in WvW(commanders and commonfolk alike). Beginning to feel a sense of community. And WvW is not all I want to do, I do play PVE half of the time at least, if not more so for my PVE experience, it is great! However, when I log into WvW which might be more in the near future, I want to not have the feats I helped accomplish the night before, be completely undone due to lack of oceanic presence and NA numbers in general. I want some fighting chance. Seeing this completely took the fight out of me, and I want to keep playing WvW because it is hella fun!

Decisions…Stick with IoJ and fostering the sense of community in WvW that I am seeing(which is great!) and stick with my awsome PVE guild. Or head back to SBI and try my luck finding a new guild / Find a different middle-tier server and a guild that has both PVE and WvW focus in mind(small-medium).

in WvW

Posted by: Chalky.8540

Chalky.8540

Perhaps you would get better quality players if you recruited from winning servers rather than continuing to savage ones that are sinking down the ranks? Stacking your server with glory chasers who are jumping ship just when their server really needs them isn’t a recipe for success.

Maguuma has recruited some of its best players from servers that were beating us at the time.

in WvW

Posted by: Subtle.4596

Subtle.4596

What happened to Yak’s, I understand why IoJ is having problems. But Yak’s can’t of lost that many, one of problems I’ve seen with Yak’s groups you guys run 80% low levels where Mag runs 80% geared lvl 80’s….

So last night that 80% of lowbies you saw? We were all level 2 or whatever. As level 2’s we almost took SM from you :P (ok fine there were literally about 120 of us)

Edit: It was really funny to see like us drop like flies to a few AOEs.

Subtle/Not Subtle
80Thief/80Guard
Yaksbend Commander

in WvW

Posted by: Tandy.4781

Tandy.4781

I guess I just dont see who can have fun this week honestly. Having no hope of even having fair fights is stupid and just not worth the time of playing. If you constantly lose, it makes it to where no one on your server bothers that week at all. Heck, if this keeps up I will have to pretend GW2 doesnt exist.

On the flip side, I hate being in the position of having total domination….anyone who enjoys it really needs to take a good long look at WHY they dont enjoy a fair fight.

Hopefully free transfers being over will help. I have been on YB since day 1, and I knew when they announced free was almost over it would hit the fan with population shifts and “fair weather” people moving all over the place…..what happened to picking a server and staying put?

in WvW

Posted by: Sol.4310

Sol.4310

Thanks for duels IoJ (RITZ Guild) was fun enjoyed them.

Nothing better to do atm apart from friendly duels.

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

in WvW

Posted by: Chalky.8540

Chalky.8540

I guess I just dont see who can have fun this week honestly. Having no hope of even having fair fights is stupid and just not worth the time of playing. If you constantly lose, it makes it to where no one on your server bothers that week at all. Heck, if this keeps up I will have to pretend GW2 doesnt exist.

On the flip side, I hate being in the position of having total domination….anyone who enjoys it really needs to take a good long look at WHY they dont enjoy a fair fight.

Hopefully free transfers being over will help. I have been on YB since day 1, and I knew when they announced free was almost over it would hit the fan with population shifts and “fair weather” people moving all over the place…..what happened to picking a server and staying put?

YB have put up some really good fights – the best case scenario right now for me is for mag to hit t3, lose and shed a bunch of the population we’ve gained who only joined us to be on the winning team then drop back down to t4 to rematch with yaks on a more even playing field.

Before we were relegated to t5 by dragonbrand and then started snowballing, we had some really good matches against yaks in t4. Probably the best server we played against.

Not sure if this is actually something that’ll happen once paid transfers come into effect but I guess time will tell. This is the last free transfer match!

in WvW

Posted by: Tandy.4781

Tandy.4781

YB have put up some really good fights – the best case scenario right now for me is for mag to hit t3, lose and shed a bunch of the population we’ve gained who only joined us to be on the winning team then drop back down to t4 to rematch with yaks on a more even playing field.

Before we were relegated to t5 by dragonbrand and then started snowballing, we had some really good matches against yaks in t4. Probably the best server we played against.

Not sure if this is actually something that’ll happen once paid transfers come into effect but I guess time will tell. This is the last free transfer match!

Yeah I remember having great times fighting Mag last time, this time its just stupid crazy. I dont know what will happen once paid goes in, cause I doubt many of the people who swapped to Mag will swap off before then, with 7 day wait and all that.

I just wish it were more “fair” this week, and we all had a good time fighting it out, but hopefully next time

in WvW

Posted by: Elysios.9274

Elysios.9274

Since [CL] transfered to Yak’s they are going down hard.. just saying

in WvW

Posted by: chickenmagican.3489

chickenmagican.3489

Since [CL] transfered to Yak’s they are going down hard.. just saying

This is nonsense. [CL] has been a great addition to Yak’s. We recognized that we simply doesn’t have coverage and number to compete with Dragonbrand last week and Mag this week in addition to losing a couple good WvW guilds.

Also, last night, we did a karmar/xp train consisting of mostly lowbies (some level 2 LOL). It was fun

in WvW

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

Thanks for duels IoJ (RITZ Guild) was fun enjoyed them.

Nothing better to do atm apart from friendly duels.

^Yeah, this. Friendly bunch. That Engineer was bamf.

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Since there’s not much WvW going on more yaks/ioj should come do some 1v1’s at Mag borderland south camp windmill area. There’s always Mag waiting around and we’re friendly.

Or try to roll it if you’re Yaks because that’s fun too.

in WvW

cesmode.4257

In the words of Admiral Akbar from Star Wars: Return of the Jedi:

“Itsatrap!”

And you can be sure I will single handedly capture every single sentry point north of the border.

in WvW

Posted by: eye floater.7140

eye floater.7140

Yak’s have numbers, but no clue how to use it. It’s the same as ever, except it’s equal numbers now. IoJ is a unicorn, they simply just don’t exist. It feels like no one is trying, I honestly don’t blame you. But when Maguuma fought outnumbered, we bared our teeth, and played it smart. These guys… meh

Would people please stop acting like there’s actually that much strategy in WVW?
“We bared our teeth and played it smart”. Really? Wtf does that even mean? How exactly did you “bare your teeth”, because there is no exhaustion in virtual worlds, so that phrase really doesn’t mean anything. The most it could mean is you didn’t retreat.

Wow, did you really just make the mistake of taking those cheesy lines seriously? And more importantly, you didn’t even understand them? Woah.

But you’re right, there is no strategy to WvW. Just bang your faces against a gate and see how far that gets you. It worked for many servers, I’m sure it’ll work for you too (it wont). But seriously, as long as you’re having fun, that’s all that matters. I honestly just wish you guys played smarter, not harder. In the long run, it’ll work to your advantage.

I wasn’t supposed to take that paragraph seriously… Have you ever noticed how hard it is to detect sarcasm through text sometimes? And what I meant by attacking that idiom, is that you can’t DO anything differently in WVW if you hunker down and get angry. Do your skills do more damage when you’re kitten off? No. Do your arrows shoot farther? No. Are your shouts louder? No. “Baring your teeth” in a game means nothing else besides hostility, and that cannot translate into any enhanced state of physical aggression, because it’s a virtual world.
When you said “we bared our teeth, and played it smart”, it just sounds a little pretentious. What exactly did you do after you got more aggressive? Run at the Yaks zerg more? Press your 1 button harder?
As for the lack of strategy, I said there isn’t MUCH strategy. People always exaggerate when trying to make a point, so I did, and others did when they quoted me as saying there is none. Yes, there is some, but not a lot. Spreading out catas isn’t that hard to figure out. There could be a lot of strategy if everyone communicated perfectly, and if anything other than a zerg could counter a zerg, but there’s not.
And you know, saying things like “I honestly just wish you guys played smarter” make you sound like a kitten. Even if it were true, and say we did have a mindless zerg going everywhere, it makes you sound extremely pretentious to tell us to play smarter. Sometimes playing smart is incredibly kittening boring- i.e. running yaks or babying towers- so people don’t do it.

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

In the words of Admiral Akbar from Star Wars: Return of the Jedi:

“Itsatrap!”

And you can be sure I will single handedly capture every single sentry point north of the border.

Cool I’m sure that’s really fun. You could instead get even fights and learn to play better while chatting with “enemies”, but I guess attacking sentries is really exciting too.

It’s not a trap, we’re just bored.

in WvW

cesmode.4257

Yak’s have numbers, but no clue how to use it. It’s the same as ever, except it’s equal numbers now. IoJ is a unicorn, they simply just don’t exist. It feels like no one is trying, I honestly don’t blame you. But when Maguuma fought outnumbered, we bared our teeth, and played it smart. These guys… meh

Would people please stop acting like there’s actually that much strategy in WVW?
“We bared our teeth and played it smart”. Really? Wtf does that even mean? How exactly did you “bare your teeth”, because there is no exhaustion in virtual worlds, so that phrase really doesn’t mean anything. The most it could mean is you didn’t retreat.

Wow, did you really just make the mistake of taking those cheesy lines seriously? And more importantly, you didn’t even understand them? Woah.

But you’re right, there is no strategy to WvW. Just bang your faces against a gate and see how far that gets you. It worked for many servers, I’m sure it’ll work for you too (it wont). But seriously, as long as you’re having fun, that’s all that matters. I honestly just wish you guys played smarter, not harder. In the long run, it’ll work to your advantage.

I wasn’t supposed to take that paragraph seriously… Have you ever noticed how hard it is to detect sarcasm through text sometimes? And what I meant by attacking that idiom, is that you can’t DO anything differently in WVW if you hunker down and get angry. Do your skills do more damage when you’re kitten off? No. Do your arrows shoot farther? No. Are your shouts louder? No. “Baring your teeth” in a game means nothing else besides hostility, and that cannot translate into any enhanced state of physical aggression, because it’s a virtual world.
When you said “we bared our teeth, and played it smart”, it just sounds a little pretentious. What exactly did you do after you got more aggressive? Run at the Yaks zerg more? Press your 1 button harder?
As for the lack of strategy, I said there isn’t MUCH strategy. People always exaggerate when trying to make a point, so I did, and others did when they quoted me as saying there is none. Yes, there is some, but not a lot. Spreading out catas isn’t that hard to figure out. There could be a lot of strategy if everyone communicated perfectly, and if anything other than a zerg could counter a zerg, but there’s not.
And you know, saying things like “I honestly just wish you guys played smarter” make you sound like a kitten. Even if it were true, and say we did have a mindless zerg going everywhere, it makes you sound extremely pretentious to tell us to play smarter. Sometimes playing smart is incredibly kittening boring- i.e. running yaks or babying towers- so people don’t do it.

I counted two uses of the word pretentious, kind sir. One more, and I deduct 5 internets for using big words.
:p

in WvW

Posted by: TokenTrevor.2563

TokenTrevor.2563

Doctor! Get this guy a chill pill, STAT!

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Sometimes playing smart is incredibly kittening boring- i.e. running yaks or babying towers- so people don’t do it.

As I said, as long as you’re having fun, that’s all that matters. I don’t see throwing bodies at a gate/camp and letting us farm you is smart. But I’ll say it again, play as you want. I have no right you tell you how to play, I can only wish and hope for what I want, which is what I did.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in WvW

Posted by: Xavi.6591

Xavi.6591

The last couple of nights and probably for the rest of the week, a lot of Yak’s have decided to join the Karma Train which mostly is a zerg that grows in size (up to 60+ players), mostly under leveled alts and PvE’rs new to WvW, who take smaller objectives and flip maps constantly for the goal of Karma, XP, gold, Poi’s, Vista’s, etc.

We’re also showing a lot of newbies to WvW some basic tactics like where to place offensive & defensive siege, how to defend, etc. But in the end, people are having fun especially those that are burnt out on ramming their heads again Mag’s numbers and overnight capping (no offense to Maguuma at all).

Players are having fun without having to worry about what colour the map is.

Heh, our zerg of 60+ under leveled players almost took SM last night but under leveled = squishy

Fantasme Bloodwen [R.I.P. Mesmer] | Andi Runi [Warrior] | Bonedoggle [Necro] | Zooerasty [Ranger]
Angry Intent [AI] | Yak’s Bend |

(edited by Xavi.6591)

in WvW

Posted by: Joey.3928

Joey.3928

This week has been rough in WvW for us IoJ peeps. As always, look for me in the borderland where IoJ need the most help. I am the norn ranger running around with her trusty wolves!

Estel Wolfheart
Norn Ranger
Hardcorepwnograhpy [HARD] | Isle of Janthir

in WvW

Posted by: CrassBippy.4619

CrassBippy.4619

Looks like fun. Those are the pubbies, though. Uplevels. Go to the boarderlands if you want to fight our roamers. Decent music.

Ugh no one likes to watch thieves just spam CnD.

Bi Furious [Fist] YB

in WvW

Posted by: Xthnru.2079

Xthnru.2079

I can remember maybe 2 guilds in that video who were on Mag more than a week ago. Good work killing our gloryhunting pubbies.

No, seriously, good work, and please keep doing it so they will leave.

in WvW

Posted by: Ninein.4782

Ninein.4782

Thieves abusing stealth is nothing new.

Ninein
-Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: eye floater.7140

eye floater.7140

Doctor! Get this guy a chill pill, STAT!

It’s ok, my rage has subsided for now; I had a ginger ale.

in WvW

Posted by: Brow.9425

Brow.9425

New Maguuma anti-immigration Eternal Battlegrounds technique. No Yak’s Bend allowed.

Spawn camping, Maguuma? Really? That’s where we’re at?

Rathan Kelet — Maguuma

in WvW

Ninein.4782

Well I kinda like getting the EB jp loot without harrassment this week.

Ninein
-Maguuma

in WvW

wads.5730

Well I kinda like getting the EB jp loot without harrassment this week.

i dont, no chance for [CAMP]

get it? LOL

in WvW

Posted by: JarXLite.6720

JarXLite.6720

Hey look! We took our own IoJ garrison… finally…

Tainir
IoJ commander
[HARD]

in WvW

Xavi.6591

Hey look! We took our own IoJ garrison… finally…

IoJ had their own Garrison last night. I had to look twice at the map to make sure my vision was working correctly. Good job IoJ!

Fantasme Bloodwen [R.I.P. Mesmer] | Andi Runi [Warrior] | Bonedoggle [Necro] | Zooerasty [Ranger]

in WvW

cesmode.4257

You mean, theres Ioj’ers playing during the day for NA?

in WvW

JarXLite.6720

I was just commanding them! I <3 you guys!

Tainir
IoJ commander
[HARD]

in WvW

JarXLite.6720

We are also ahead of YB atm *cough*

Tainir
IoJ commander
[HARD]

in WvW

Xavi.6591

Define ‘ahead’ exactly?

in WvW

JarXLite.6720

Define ‘ahead’ exactly?

We gots more stuffs

Tainir
IoJ commander
[HARD]

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

Define ‘ahead’ exactly?

We gots more stuffs

Not so fast

Attachments:

in WvW

JarXLite.6720

Define ‘ahead’ exactly?

We gots more stuffs

Not so fast

Hmmmm… unless Mag just took the garrison, two towers, and three supply camps in the last 30 minutes… smells fishy

Tainir
IoJ commander
[HARD]

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

Looks like it. Beware of the Maguuma zerg.

Attachments:

in WvW

Ninein.4782

Sure are alot of bored players in that pic lol.

Ninein
-Maguuma