NP possibly looking for new home

in WvW

Posted by: Biganorak.2406

Biganorak.2406

I am pretty sure Far Shiverpeaks can claim to be a bandwagon-free server, as we were the first EU server to nose-dive 20 places in the rankings when the first round of server hopping started.

We have stabilised in Tier 7 and are on the verge of climbing to tier 6, although this could be stymied by the current GH/RoS/Vabbi/Xaoc/Russian Civil War going on.

The server has now found the level at which it can have the most fun from WvWvW, working on the priniciple " The winner is whoever has the most fun".

Will we get back to Tier1? – No, but we can have a lot of fun getting to Tier 5, possibly even tier 4 if more servers above us suffer from the server hoppers.

Your guild would be a perfect fit with our current strategy and tactics, as we have seen how effective roamer/zerg eaters can be. And we can offer the level of communication and coordination you are looking for – check www.farshiverpeaks.com

If you want to know more about the History of Far Shiverpeaks, check my post “A Server’s Story”.

It’s only a game.

in WvW

Posted by: Ilesyt.7084

Ilesyt.7084

Just to clarify, RoS is NOT a super server, the amount of Transfers we got and the players already present make us a Tier 4-5 Server at best and that is what we are aiming for.

Leader of Deus Ex Machina [DEX]
Ruins of Surmia

(edited by Ilesyt.7084)

in WvW

Posted by: Littlefeather.8623

Littlefeather.8623

Try Kaineng, I wouldnt consider it bandwagoning due to recently being T8. Its on the way up, yes but this has a lot to do with our new alliance and WM as well.

whisper Ethersin or Kiridono, check out www.neverendingodds.com for our vent info (Sorry yea we use vent)

Crazy Leg

(edited by Littlefeather.8623)

in WvW

Posted by: Jimmy JimBob.2801

Jimmy JimBob.2801

I have to echo what Phetid says. Please don’t go to NA. I want to meet you again, no matter what side of the battlefield you guys are on.

in WvW

Posted by: Ilesyt.7084

Ilesyt.7084

Try Kaineng, I wouldnt consider it bandwagoning due to recently being T8. Its on the way up, yes but this has a lot to do with our new alliance

whisper Ethersin or Kiridono, check out www.neverendingodds.com for our vent info (Sorry yea we use vent)

Lol, that’s bandwagoning dude .

Leader of Deus Ex Machina [DEX]
Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Posted by: Rinzler.8072

Rinzler.8072

Try Kaineng, I wouldnt consider it bandwagoning due to recently being T8. Its on the way up, yes but this has a lot to do with our new alliance

Kaineng is he biggest bandwagon server ATM.

Give Anvil Rock a try. We have never been bandwagoned and we have a solid core of players that have been here since day one. We have a server wide Teamspeak also.

Rinzler [Mesmer] -BROLIS PASS- Violent Tendencies (vT)
Videos:

in WvW

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

I am pretty sure Far Shiverpeaks can claim to be a bandwagon-free server, as we were the first EU server to nose-dive 20 places in the rankings when the first round of server hopping started.

The better question is do bandwagons go both ways. We commonly accept that you can join the bandwagon by transferring to a bandwagon server, but can you also join the bandwagon by leaving a non-bandwagon server? You could recruit for your server by appealing to non-bandwagon people… unless not being part of the bandwagon becomes the new bandwagon.

in WvW

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Would love to have you on Northern Shiverpeaks Server. Everyone thought we would get rolled this week because we had a few guilds transfer to Kain last week. But ask the AR and BP boys, they are in a dogfight. It has been the most even matchup I’ve been apart of in a long time! Most of us here are original NSP members and we welcome all new guikd who want to help us move up and compete!

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

in WvW

Posted by: Rinzler.8072

Rinzler.8072

Would love to have you on Northern Shiverpeaks Server. Everyone thought we would get rolled this week because we had a few guilds transfer to Kain last week. But ask the AR and BP boys, they are in a dogfight. It has been the most even matchup I’ve been apart of in a long time! Most of us here are original NSP members and we welcome all new guikd who want to help us move up and compete!

Yup this is one of the best matchups GW2 has seen, im lovin it!

Rinzler [Mesmer] -BROLIS PASS- Violent Tendencies (vT)
Videos:

in WvW

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

I have to echo what Phetid says. Please don’t go to NA. I want to meet you again, no matter what side of the battlefield you guys are on.

I agree. NP is a lot of fun.

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

in WvW

Posted by: Ciuffo.6384

Ciuffo.6384

Blos moved nearly three months ago from Rof to FAR SHIVERPEAKS and I’ve to way it was a wise move.

The server host a wonderful www community, lot of mutual respect and organzation, no “superlady” guilds. In short a wonderful atmosphere where a 15-25 man group can really make the difference.
You have seen us playing against you for some weeks. Our numbers and organizaitions have improved even more since that time.

We have no nightcappers’ guilds so hardcore tiers are quite away from us but, with few exception, in CET Prime Time we tend to be the top scorer.

On the really positive side, unless you really want to go to EB with all your guild, you will rarely find any queue except maybe in one border for 10’

So, choose Far Shiverpeaks as your new home, we want dedicated guilds who wants to be part of a larger community, not server hoppers :-P

Ciuffo
GM and Commander of Leoni Bianchi [Lion]
Piken Square

(edited by Ciuffo.6384)

in WvW

Posted by: Littlefeather.8623

Littlefeather.8623

Lol, that’s bandwagoning dude .

IDK, It might be bandwagoning, but a few weeks ago that was surely not the case at all.
The intial transfering guilds (from different tiers) had different reasons for transfering to Kaineng, now that it is looking to become a T1 contender, I guess people can call it bandwagoning, but for example my guild Rethesis, we chose a T8 server only to bring it up, and fight the fight, (not to bandwagon to top tier like others have done) to earn our way up again. And this is what it looks like is happening right now.

Crazy Leg

in WvW

Posted by: twigglet.9310

twigglet.9310

would like to thank everyone who has taken the time to reply either here on through PM. would also like to give a massive thanks to all the players that have given us in NP shout outs and compliments. means alot coming from other servers that we are noticed. we are currently exploring our options and trying to reach a decision as there are a wide range of avenues we are exploring. thanks everyone for keeping the thread on topic and spam free.
much love Twiggy (NP)

NP’s number one Mesmer (sorry mal youll always be number 2) ;)

in WvW

Posted by: Altie.4571

Altie.4571

Yea im aware of that lol. Thought id extend a invitation as they have asked for potential homes instead of choosing one outright. Am i being thick?

BTW, sorry, you weren’t. It was me who was being thick. I never saw an express “please send us offers” statement so I was speaking in general.

Good luck on whatever you decide.

When scientists discover the center of the universe,
a lot of people will be disappointed they are not it.

in WvW

Posted by: Vewen.8016

Vewen.8016

Seafarer’s rest is an EU server that could very well use your time coverage. The advantage of it is that you won’t get bored during your playtime, as Vizunah has night coverage as well, so you won’t have to resort to PvD in order to get something to do in WvW. It’s still a medium sized realm, so you won’t get the feel of a full realm, but there is often a small queue for WvW. It’s not big, but it shows that there’s a very active WvW community, one that has managed to hold his own against full servers. Your guild would be extremely welcome. I came to SFR myself 2 months ago, and I can say the realm is very friendly in general, so not just in WvW.
I can’t really tell you much about borderlands, but in EB, there are often 2 commanders that respect each other and can work together, but there are of course others as well. I can’t tell you about alliances, as I’m not such an active wvw’er.
Good luck with the choice.

in WvW

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

NSP seems like a natural home for NP, it’s right there in the name!

plus we need the help =)

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Posted by: WeaponXI.4076

WeaponXI.4076

I know TC would be happy to welcome you! And I doubt there is more fun to be had than can be found on TC! Great community, active wvw that is just lacking a little coverage to make us a real contender! No matter where you choose GL:HF!

Raunchy-BLNT Commander-Twilight Warrior
Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Posted by: Neandramathal.9536

Neandramathal.9536

As far as I am aware NP, despite name, are not a “Night” guild.. more of a late primetime.

Honestly, I would not recommend GH to you. I am probably alone in that as every server wants to have their numbers boosted with amibitions of high tier, but one of the reasons I say it is because I would rather see the ladder sort itself out after recent problems as quickly as possible – and that means spreading the numbers.

[GoV] Gnomes of Vabbi || [Imp] Impact
Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

in WvW

Posted by: DtC.4806

DtC.4806

Pm me or evilzara in game were from borlis pass, t5/6 were competitive and we have awesome commanders!

Main: Ominous Justice (DtC)
Guild: Ominous Threat
Server: Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: drkn.3429

drkn.3429

Honestly, I would not recommend GH to you. I am probably alone in that as every server wants to have their numbers boosted with amibitions of high tier,

There are those who welcome all newcomers also having future months in perspective – securing a healthy, thriving server for both the ‘natives’ and the ‘comers’ so that we still have enough people around when the general GW2 playerbase declines and there are no server merges or they come too late.
The more populated PvX servers will be the most enjoyable in the long run.

in WvW

Posted by: Xavi.6591

Xavi.6591

If you already haven’t made your mind up, consider Yak’s Bend. We have a lot to offer including a free 1000 slot Mumble, the Yak’s Bend Alliance, Weekly Commander meetings, Karma Trains and a professional and courteous community.

http://yaksbend.com

Fantasme Bloodwen [R.I.P. Mesmer] | Andi Runi [Warrior] | Bonedoggle [Necro] | Zooerasty [Ranger]
Angry Intent [AI] | Yak’s Bend |

in WvW

Posted by: WeaponXI.4076

WeaponXI.4076

Might also be worth noting that we were voted people’s favorite opponent (albeit a small survey), but nonetheless this just alludes to my previous statement about our fun and outgoing community!

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/WvWy-s-2012-who-was-your-favorite-opponent-in-2012/page/4

Raunchy-BLNT Commander-Twilight Warrior
Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

I know TC would be happy to welcome you! And I doubt there is more fun to be had than can be found on TC! Great community, active wvw that is just lacking a little coverage to make us a real contender! No matter where you choose GL:HF!

The benefits of moving to TC goes beyond WvW. It’s what ensures the server will be stable for the long haul. I would suggest those looking for a permanent home investigate TC, simply because the overall population will not shift, no matter the score. When they start merging servers sometime down the line, you can be assured that TC won’t be affected.

It’s kind of nice to see people out everywhere you go, at any hour of the day, in pve. It’s just an added perk to our server.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

Posted by: Maladon.5760

Maladon.5760

I don’t think it would be possible to be called a bandwagoner if you joined SBI… what are you bandwagoning, the ride down the tiers?

But seriously, come. We need people.

SBI…because no one gets on a rollercoaster for the ride up

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

in WvW

Posted by: TogoChubb.3984

TogoChubb.3984

Were not exactly mid trier but Darkhaven would welcome you. I don’t normally like to try to recruit other guilds from other servers but a EU guild such as the one you described would help our morning presence out a lot.

Its pretty much our weakest time. Don’t decide right away though. i’d scout some servers before any type of move.

Also, I know I shouldn’t do this considering were enemies but Henge of Denvravi and Gates of Madness are the servers were fighting. May also check them out. I have major respect for both and enjoy fighting them. ^.^

Hope I could help.

I would like to echo Acium’s comments and add that we (Darkhaven) do have an alliance established that communicates very well. We have a dedicated teamspeak channel for the inter-guild communication.

Commander Togochubb aka Chubby
Perfect Dark [PD] – Yaks Bend

in WvW

Posted by: OutspokenAardvark.9781

OutspokenAardvark.9781

Oceanic, Asian and Euro Guilds: Tarnished Coast Wants YOU!
With the end of free transfers it’s time to bust a decision on your GW2 future.
What do you want for the future of your game and for your guild?

• Stability? Our player-base is possibly the most stable of ANY server. Players love it here – few players come to TC and want to leave.
  • A friendly playing environment? Absolutely! We don’t tolerate trolls, sledgers and abuse on WvWvW. When you play on our server the player base know that everyone is there to have fun and enjoy the game.
  • A decently competitive playing environment? We are currently in T2 and have got here through our players tenacity and ability to learn and play together. We have not got here through big transfers.
  • Organization? We have a 10000 slot mumble with admin rights and private space for each individual guild. We also have regular guild meetings due to an extremely stable guild alliance that is very productive.
    Our tenacity and never say die attitude are not empty promises. We have earned such a reputation through our opponents.
  • We were voted at the end of 2012 by our opponents as the most respectable/enjoyable/tenacious server to play against. https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/p … 012/page/4
  • Blackgate veterans coined the term ‘Zombie Coast’ for our WvWvW population because of our ability to consistently keep fighting against superior numbers.
  • Respected guilds from SoR like Choo and from BG like HB have highlighted the skill level of some of our WvW guilds like Pink on a regular basis and emphasized on the great skirmishes.
    But the server is always full!!!?
    Our whole server population is working towards accommodating guilds to transfer.
  • We will be doing regular blackouts (mass logouts) twice a day up till the 28th to accommodate guilds being able to get all their members in. On top of that we will consistently update possible interested parties on times when the server is not full. http://tcgw2.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=323 (Server Blackout Thread).
  • Are you sick of really long wait times to get into WvWvW? You wont have that problem on TC except at the reset. If you’re on Oceanic or Asian or Euro timezones, you can get home from work, log on and get in straight away.
    *Are you tired of running around in a massive zerg and not really learning advanced game play? Maybe you’d like to slap on your commander tag and see what it’s like but don’t have the opportunity on your server? Well TC is the place for you!
    *On TC learning new aspects about game tactics and game physics is a constant.

If you are a guild who is looking for the ‘next’ Tier 2 server whether it be Kaineng or Magumma or FA or DB; Please consider for a second to join a server that is already in Tier 2 and continue to help establish them as a strong force in Tier 2.
So if you play in GMT time zone form GMT 0 – GMT 14 and are looking for a new home you should seriously consider Tarnished Coast!
If you think the Tarnished Coast might be the place for you whisper me or mail me in game.

Rhyme – Commander
[DIS] Dissentient – http://dissentient.org
[TC] Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Roo Stercogburn.9671

Roo Stercogburn.9671

Oceanic, Asian and Euro Guilds: Tarnished Coast Wants YOU!
With the end of free transfers it’s time to bust a decision on your GW2 future.
What do you want for the future of your game and for your guild?

• Stability? Our player-base is possibly the most stable of ANY server. Players love it here – few players come to TC and want to leave.
  • A friendly playing environment? Absolutely! We don’t tolerate trolls, sledgers and abuse on WvWvW. When you play on our server the player base know that everyone is there to have fun and enjoy the game.
  • A decently competitive playing environment? We are currently in T2 and have got here through our players tenacity and ability to learn and play together. We have not got here through big transfers.
  • Organization? We have a 10000 slot mumble with admin rights and private space for each individual guild. We also have regular guild meetings due to an extremely stable guild alliance that is very productive.
    Our tenacity and never say die attitude are not empty promises. We have earned such a reputation through our opponents.
  • We were voted at the end of 2012 by our opponents as the most respectable/enjoyable/tenacious server to play against. https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/p … 012/page/4
  • Blackgate veterans coined the term ‘Zombie Coast’ for our WvWvW population because of our ability to consistently keep fighting against superior numbers.
  • Respected guilds from SoR like Choo and from BG like HB have highlighted the skill level of some of our WvW guilds like Pink on a regular basis and emphasized on the great skirmishes.
    But the server is always full!!!?
    Our whole server population is working towards accommodating guilds to transfer.
  • We will be doing regular blackouts (mass logouts) twice a day up till the 28th to accommodate guilds being able to get all their members in. On top of that we will consistently update possible interested parties on times when the server is not full. http://tcgw2.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=323 (Server Blackout Thread).
  • Are you sick of really long wait times to get into WvWvW? You wont have that problem on TC except at the reset. If you’re on Oceanic or Asian or Euro timezones, you can get home from work, log on and get in straight away.
    *Are you tired of running around in a massive zerg and not really learning advanced game play? Maybe you’d like to slap on your commander tag and see what it’s like but don’t have the opportunity on your server? Well TC is the place for you!
    *On TC learning new aspects about game tactics and game physics is a constant.

If you are a guild who is looking for the ‘next’ Tier 2 server whether it be Kaineng or Magumma or FA or DB; Please consider for a second to join a server that is already in Tier 2 and continue to help establish them as a strong force in Tier 2.
So if you play in GMT time zone form GMT 0 – GMT 14 and are looking for a new home you should seriously consider Tarnished Coast!
If you think the Tarnished Coast might be the place for you whisper me or mail me in game.

Cut ‘n’ Paste impersonal recruitments are absolutely the way to go

Master Baker on Gunnars Hold serving you hot cookies.
Looney vids at http://www.youtube.com/feed/UCRhCtfrF9GhxU1CoeZSN0kQ/u
Midnight Mayhem

in WvW

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

Oh dear, I must say these news really made me sad.

NP are not only disciplined and coordinated force, but also bunch of really nice people I always liked to play with.

I hope you will eventually change your minds as it would be great loss for RoF.

If you decide to transfer, I wish you good luck finding new home

Screw NP, we want even more nice people like you on GH! Come over while it’s free!

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

in WvW

Posted by: Phoenix.3416

Phoenix.3416

Oh dear, I must say these news really made me sad.

NP are not only disciplined and coordinated force, but also bunch of really nice people I always liked to play with.

I hope you will eventually change your minds as it would be great loss for RoF.

If you decide to transfer, I wish you good luck finding new home

Screw NP, we want even more nice people like you on GH! Come over while it’s free!

That’s probably a bad way to recruit NP on their thread 0_o

in WvW

Posted by: xilius.7890

xilius.7890

Good luck guys always had fun with u guys

Just a random guy

in WvW

Posted by: Leopoldina Balanuta.2871

Leopoldina Balanuta.2871

After this recruiting frenzy, here i am as well. RoS would welcome you, you will not jump tire, hopefully not gonna have to fight FoW again, and you already know lots of the guilds ( as opponents until now ). The community is very nice old and new alike and we now have the numbers to face the battles ahead.

I know there are people from us closer to your guild, but i thought it would be nice to extend the welcome on the forums as well. Whatever you chose good luck !

George Cosbuc [MR] Mint Rubbing
Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Posted by: loopi.7913

loopi.7913

If you want to be on a server with a lot of options TC is it. We are making blackouts to accommodate guilds that want to transfer together. Our wvw pop is great (never long queues if any) but having more night coverage would be a big bonus to us. Community-wise there is a reason TC is recommended by sooo many. We are a fun, skilled group always making ourselves better. You wouldn’t regret the move here. GL wherever you choose NP – from the sounds of it whomever gets you will be lucky to have you.

Vexinia – Squishee animal wrangler of TC

in WvW

Posted by: McViolin.8547

McViolin.8547

Why don’t you guys try to prove yourself and join the bottom server Eredon Terrace instead of being like the rest who join a server in a lower tier that is winning.

in WvW

Posted by: Psychatog.8246

Psychatog.8246

Dragonbrand could use more coverage in the gap between NA and Oceanic

Mag,TC,CD, and FA are also very good choices

in WvW

Posted by: me im not.9357

me im not.9357

Come to SOS. We can always use more NA players. We are currently the number 1 server in the game (and have been for some time), and can always use dedicated players. We have 24/7 coverage, and are constantly adapting our strategies to fit against our opponents. No matter if you’re wanting to keep your current guild, or merge into another— Im sure we can easily find a place for you.

So why should you guys thinking about coming here? One reason. With the free transfers gone your next server may be your last chance to move as a guild. Why settle for being stuck in mid tiers forever, when you could instead come to the top and see for yourself what all of the fuss and fun is about—- so here is hoping to fighting with you soon!

in WvW

Posted by: Noct.1495

Noct.1495

thank you for the offer gunners well look into it

no way, fighting you guys is 2 much fun

go for tier 5-6 and hope we can grow further and met you there :p

Guardian of Cry Havoc (CHvc) – GH

in WvW

Posted by: Demonbox.4703

Demonbox.4703

Well sad to see you go, but one goes where he thinks he suits best.
Wish you a nice future in WvW at least as brilliant as the one you had on RoF.

Lidia Stoneheim [Warp]

p.s. kitten i’m gonna miss Chris’ “stack stack, stack..stack on me!”

Lidia Stoneheim [Warp]
Ring of Fire

in WvW

Posted by: Braddock.5430

Braddock.5430

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Henge-of-Denravi-risen-from-the-ashes

Come join the fun

Stop by our community forums @hengeofdenravi.com

Krag Oversteen 80 Norn Guardian
Blank Oversteen 80 Sylvari Warrior
2nd in command of [LK] The Light Keepers – HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Minoru.1237

Minoru.1237

Have you thought about trying blackgate? They are very organized and definitely need more numbers.

in WvW

Posted by: Aideya.9065

Aideya.9065

Crystal Desert is a great choice (yeah I know I’m biased lol). We have a great balance between PvE and WvW, and some pretty strong alliances in the latter. The matchups are always fun/challenging (really, who wants to walk over everyone/be walked on).

If you have questions, send me a mail/pm!

Aideya Haesch
(JQ) Jade Quarry
Guild Founder of KarmaGaming [KA]

in WvW

Posted by: xilius.7890

xilius.7890

Eventhough i’m sad to see the chance of NP leaving RoF i still have to say that the server who has the luck of recieving NP will get a group of fun players and a team that brings a unique and very effective style into wvw. You may not see them all the time on the map but you’ll notice when they are

NP as the peacekeep I salute to you
as a commander you have my respect
as a friend you have my thanks

Just a random guy

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Join Yaks Bend. They have a very good core. Need a little help. Likeable people. Would be nice if they got some love so they can get back to stomping around T4/3.

ps I am from Maguuma.

[SU]

in WvW

Posted by: Phoenix.3416

Phoenix.3416

Eventhough i’m sad to see the chance of NP leaving RoF i still have to say that the server who has the luck of recieving NP will get a group of fun players and a team that brings a unique and very effective style into wvw. You may not see them all the time on the map but you’ll notice when they are

Hopefully our bid for them to join Underworld is successful, they can join us in our GvG matches against RoF so they won’t move to far away

Also means we have more familiar players in our tier, the blacktide guys can go back up and leave us play for fun guys down here to duel and enjoy ourselves :P

in WvW

Posted by: Krosan.2890

Krosan.2890

Hopefully our bid for them to join Underworld is successful, they can join us in our GvG matches against RoF so they won’t move to far away

Also means we have more familiar players in our tier, the blacktide guys can go back up and leave us play for fun guys down here to duel and enjoy ourselves :P

Would hardly make sence as they want bigger challenges and joining a server that will be stuck in the same tier as Rof doesn’t really seem like much of a change to me.
Would also be a bit odd that out of all the servers they choose one of the two we will be facing.

in WvW

twigglet.9310

thank you for the offer gunners well look into it

no way, fighting you guys is 2 much fun

go for tier 5-6 and hope we can grow further and met you there :p

hopefully will meet you guys again soon for some more epic fights, and some nice loot bags

in WvW

twigglet.9310

thanks man thats a great post, well miss you if we go my dutch brother, tell sheep i love him <3 and you <3

in WvW

Posted by: drkn.3429

drkn.3429

hopefully will meet you guys again soon for some more epic fights, and some nice loot bags

Possibly farmed together this time o/

in WvW

Posted by: syugogetten.8297

syugogetten.8297

Dragonbrand seems like a natural home for NP, it’s right there in the name!
add us db server

db server fight wvw step by step
we do not have elevator to t1
we fight every tier and let them know what"s db server and earn members from other server
that"s db sever ^^

Dragonbrand Server
Human Elementalist
Hime Hime [TFV]

in WvW

Posted by: sinthetix.8765

sinthetix.8765

NP is the abbreviation for Nerd Pickles…a movement to rally Crystal Desert together. It’s a sign.

http://nerdpickles.com — Crystal Desert is you server destination!

Nocturne of Thix, Lime Overlord and Community Leader of Tonic: www.obeythelime.com

in WvW

Posted by: Yoshy.2806

Yoshy.2806

JOIN ANVIL ROCK =D