Patchnotes regarding WvW, May 28th

in WvW

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

Where is the backpiece?

Next update, I hope =/

Haha, good joke. 9/10 from me.

;)

I’m not even being egocentric; I already have the ideal Ascended backpiece for my build. I would just like to see more availability (is that ever a bad thing?) since it will only enhance WvW, especially for those who don’t have an Ascended back already.

[AoN] All or Nothing

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid Storm.8097

Liquid Storm.8097

And of course they’re gonna start deleting these topics.

I’m still speechless here. I mean… infusion upgrades for 5 laurels and an additional 125 BoH for an extra 1 whole percent of damage to GUARDS. TO FRIGGIN NPCs in a PvP environment.

Oh….. god……

Staff elementalist @ [SOUL]
Far Shiverpeaks EU
http://fspsoul.enjin.com/

in WvW

Posted by: Benjamin.7893

Benjamin.7893

Only reason people are complaining is that it requires laurels, thus people are unable to login and fully stack on ascended gear.

Quite ironic the MMO community. They want progression and something to work towards to, but at the same time they all want it from the get go.

It’s amazing Anet even does anything for WvW’rs considering how toxic the WvW community is.

Personally love the update.

A-net has ignored the community and therefore made it toxic with their own choice to do nothing to boost WvW morale, or even reward WvW players. Seriously we have 2 alternate maps for WvW its a joke, each BL is a mirror image of the other for ‘balance’. When you take a good hard look at the PVE content and the PVP content its a small wonder this game even has a PVP community anymore, all A-net seems to want to do is alienate and further toxify.

What a load of bs. Spvp was in the same boat and in an even worse shape. However they set up interviews of what should change and actively tried to make the game better by now organizing tournamanets and what not on their own.

WvW community is hilarious just take a look at all the matchup threads it’s beyond pathetic.

in WvW

Posted by: Iruwen.3164

Iruwen.3164

When I can play 20+ hours on a chilled weekend, it gives me 12 laurels, no matter how long I actually play. When I login each day of the month for half an hour, that’s just 15 hours total and gives me 40 laurels. Sounds legit. What’s the definition of long time and dedication there? Time gates are a kittened game mechanic, especially when they don’t mean the same for everybody.

Iruwen Evillan, Human Mesmer on Drakkar Lake

in WvW

Posted by: HeliaXDemoN.1208

HeliaXDemoN.1208

How I see:

*Added a new reward chest. Every time players gain a WvW Rank, they receive a chest with WvW rewards:

• Coins. 1?
  • Badges. 2?
  • A chance for:
    • Traps. 20%
    • Siege blueprints. 20%
    • Superior siege blueprints. 10%
    • Masterwork armor/weapons. 45%
    • Rare armor/weapons. 4.5%
    • Exotic armor/weapons. 0.49%
    • Ascended rings. 0.000000000000000000000001%
    • Precursors. 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000001%

in WvW

Posted by: Excalibur.9748

Excalibur.9748

Costs way to much laurels for ascended. Ideally you wouldn’t tie laurels with WvW ascended at all.

The player base has spoken, we do not want ascended items to be earned with laurels.

All is vain.

in WvW

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Excuse me, but I AM the WvW player there for the PvP. I have both accessories, two rings and an amulet already that are ascended. It isn’t hard if you allow yourself a little diversity as intended. If you’re single-focused on one and only one aspect of something, if you’re intentionally pigeon-holing your self in the game then ascended items likely won’t be for you. If you only want to kill people and can’t be bothered to take down a yak or throw together some superior ACs, then it’s time for you to address the real issue which lies in the mirror over there.

I think you tried to say something witty there, but it looks more to me as if though you are spewing nonsense.

You get one laurel a day for pvp’ing. You get one laurel a day for pve’ing. You also get the other ascended gear from doing fractals and guild stuff. So in essence, the pve’er will get ascended gear more easily than a pvp’er.

You actually want to bring up the word diversity in this instance? So tell me then, do you have all-ascended gear on 2-3 characters? Average cost of 35 laurels and 5 pieces. That is 175 per character. 525 laurels for 3 characters. Max 40 laurels per month. So you mean it would just take 13 months to get ascended gear on those 3 characters? That doesn’t even include different build sets on those characters?

Oh, but now THANKFULLY we have these awesome new additions to wvw. It will only take 11 months now to gear my characters with ascended jewelry. That still, with only one build option.

Well I guess it is fair, because it takes PVE players that long too right? Except that even if they just run 1 fractal at level 10 every night. Gain 6 guild commendations every week. Then they would have 3 characters fully geared in less than 3 months

Less than 3 months and 11 months is a big difference.

ps: don’t get me started on random chance of a ring. I don’t want healing power and magic find on a condi necro.

This may come as a surprise… but ascended gear is, by design, suppose to take time to get. It’s not instant gratification like exotics. If you want ascended, you need to put in the time and effort to get them. You can speed that up by using all the avenues available or you can drag it out my making the conscious choice to not use all the means at your disposal. I have ascended on my mesmer only because that’s really the only one I play in WvW. I’ve a few spare rings lying around and extra laurels starting to build up, but I prefer to keep the focus on one character these days with the WvW leveling being character bound. Should I choose to push another character along then I expect a comparable amount of time (some already accrued) to get full ascended for that one.

Choosing to get full ascended pieces on three characters… that’s a long term goal, not an overnight success story.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in WvW

Posted by: JaeKeun.5680

JaeKeun.5680

Oh well, at least I will be able to focus on my exams now that I know this patch didn’t bring anything special.

Also I am extremely worried that (like the above poster mentioned) Masterwork armor will be in half of those boxes.

I’m not that bummed about the Ascended gear though. Ascended gear was supposed to be a slow climb since Arena Net completely went back on their word by implementing them in the first place.

Eon Ruby – Thief | Casaedrea – Elementalist
Die unendlichen Weiten, das Unbekannte; das Wilde.
Ehmry Bay.

in WvW

Posted by: Eyelusion.8205

Eyelusion.8205

Make it karma based. Moving along!

We’re not allowed to get anything useful out of our Karma. Didn’t you get the memo?

I’m not getting memos now either?!

Memo’s are bought with gems.
Laurels next patch.

Oh boy…please do not put laurels in the gem store. NOOOOOOOooooooooo!!!….

Ele’s Pwn J00!

in WvW

Posted by: Scryar.2954

Scryar.2954

at least the rings should not cost laurels, because pve players farming fractals also dont have to pay laurels for them.

WvsW smallscale & tpvp
Champion- Magus, Shadow, Illusionist, Hunter

in WvW

Posted by: Vena.8436

Vena.8436

How I see:

*Added a new reward chest. Every time players gain a WvW Rank, they receive a chest with WvW rewards:

• Coins. 1?
  • Badges. 2?
  • A chance for:
    • Traps. 20%
    • Siege blueprints. 20%

No, each chest is:
1 of a type of siege (or superior), 1 of a item rarity (green/rare/exotic (includes precursors)), 1 of a possible ring, and 5 badges.

Vena/Var – Guardian/Thief
[Eon] – Blackgate

in WvW

VOLKON.1290

How I see:

• Coins. 1?
  • Badges. 2?
  • A chance for:
    • Traps. 20%
    • Siege blueprints. 20%

No, each chest is:
1 of a type of siege (or superior), 1 of a item rarity (green/rare/exotic (includes precursors)), 1 of a possible ring, and 5 badges.

Are rings guaranteed then? That’s how this sounds, just asking for clarity.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in WvW

Posted by: Blackelk.3784

Blackelk.3784

Only reason people are complaining is that it requires laurels, thus people are unable to login and fully stack on ascended gear.

Quite ironic the MMO community. They want progression and something to work towards to, but at the same time they all want it from the get go.

It’s amazing Anet even does anything for WvW’rs considering how toxic the WvW community is.

A-net has ignored the community and therefore made it toxic with their own choice to do nothing to boost WvW morale, or even reward WvW players. Seriously we have 2 alternate maps for WvW its a joke, each BL is a mirror image of the other for ‘balance’. When you take a good hard look at the PVE content and the PVP content its a small wonder this game even has a PVP community anymore, all A-net seems to want to do is alienate and further toxify.

What a load of bs. Spvp was in the same boat and in an even worse shape. However they set up interviews of what should change and actively tried to make the game better by now organizing tournamanets and what not on their own.

WvW community is hilarious just take a look at all the matchup threads it’s beyond pathetic.

1. Rank in sPvP/tPvP carries over so it is alt friendly.

2. 6 different maps while all are same mechanic (capture points) they vary on surroundings and also environment.

3. Skins easily transferable (May not seem like much but with 8 toons it is)

4. WvW is inter server competition it makes our servers into our ‘faction’ if you will there is going to be animosity between factions its what makes a 3 sided fight fun, if we all kitten-ed and held hands it would be my little pony.

5. They actually gave PvPers what they wanted you said it yourself they did interviews and got feedback. The problem is they are clearly ignoring feedback from their WvWers.

Guild Lead -[MMAC] Mixed Martial Arts and Crafts
Bluntski

in WvW

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

Maybe anet should take PvE players rings away and give them back after they pay 25 laurels/ring.

Why? The primary way to get rings has always been Fractals. Laurels allowed a secondary means of purchase if you chose to not do Fractals.

Asc should have never been allowed in WvW in the first place.

I agree, make it a 100% skill-based fight, not a fight about who has the better trinkets. Ascended were the worst idea ever implemented by Anet.

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

in WvW

Posted by: Vena.8436

Vena.8436

No, like fractal chests: % chance its included in the loot on its own. My reference is two chests, lol.

Vena/Var – Guardian/Thief
[Eon] – Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Tekyn.5376

Tekyn.5376

Ascended WvW gear while only earning 40 laurels per month?!?!

So with 3 level 80’s and 7 different sets of gear I am looking at 490 laurels needed, which does not include Accessories since I get those from Guild Missions.

At 40 laurels per month that comes out to over 12 months of playtime.

Anet… did you seriously not do the math on this? Are you discouraging players from making alts or using different sets of gear?

Obviously you shouldn’t give out ascended gear for free but making it a grind to obtain through the daily achievement is just bad game design.

“I feel like I’m getting trolled here. Good day sir.”
- John Smith, ArenaNet in-house economist

in WvW

Posted by: HeliaXDemoN.1208

HeliaXDemoN.1208

The problem is the TIME.

30 days for a piece! HOLY CHEESE.

in WvW

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

I sit on 60 laurels atm. And I do wvw 98% of the time. Don’t know how you can ignore the daily by doing wvw.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in WvW

VOLKON.1290

No, like fractal chests: % chance its included in the loot on its own. My reference is two chests, lol.

Gotcha, thanks for that.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in WvW

VOLKON.1290

Maybe anet should take PvE players rings away and give them back after they pay 25 laurels/ring.

Why? The primary way to get rings has always been Fractals. Laurels allowed a secondary means of purchase if you chose to not do Fractals.

Asc should have never been allowed in WvW in the first place.

I agree, make it a 100% skill-based fight, not a fight about who has the better trinkets. Ascended were the worst idea ever implemented by Anet.

When you consider how tiny the stat increase is, especially in an active combat where you can actually make people miss you’ll realize it’s still more skill-based than anything. Well… except the zerg. Skill goes out the window in the zerg.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in WvW

Posted by: Timelord.8190

Timelord.8190

I sit on 60 laurels atm. And I do wvw 98% of the time. Don’t know how you can ignore the daily by doing wvw.

It’s ez when you don’t care about doing the boring pve stuff.

Far ShiverPeaks (EU)

in WvW

Posted by: Rasterranger.8417

Rasterranger.8417

I agree with this, they said they were anit gear grind when in terms of power scale. Seems they are going back on their word. I am ok for gear grind on cosmetic, make it rare. I am very much against their new power creep while making each new power creep cost more time output to obtain.

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

Thank you for making Ascended rings 25 laurels. If there’s anything I have in excess, it’s laurels, not badges.

It’s not as if I have 5000 badges sitting in my inventory and bank, taking up space. It’s not as if I don’t have 150+ laurels just laying around so I can gear out all my alts. Nope, I was totally ready, and I’m surprised that this patch made them only cost 25 laurels! Such a discount!

I love waiting 5 months for the same gear PvE players get, and then having to wait ANOTHER 2+ MONTHS TO GEAR OUT MY CHARACTERS! Thanks, Anet, we definitely know what aspects of the game you care about, and what aspects you don’t.

WvW is the only successful dynamic endgame content in the game, and I’m thrilled that you’re doing a great job of ruining that, too!

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in WvW

Posted by: penatbater.4710

penatbater.4710

One step at a time. At least now the laurel count is lower for wvwers on some items.

Don’t disturb me, I have a cat in me at the moment.

in WvW

Posted by: Luvpie.8350

Luvpie.8350

Please remove laurels and increase WvW badges requirement by 2x or 3x please. Atleast do this for the rings and give WvW players similar access to those that grind Fotm for rings. Keep the laurel require for amulet if you want but let us get rings using just badges while increasing cost by 2x or 3×.

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

in WvW

Posted by: Excalibur.9748

Excalibur.9748

It’s ridiculous.

WvW players have plenty of badges and karma. The thing we don’t have at all is laurels, and they make it cost tons of laurels!

All is vain.

in WvW

Posted by: Fenrir.8095

Fenrir.8095

I agree with you. Anet is definitely making their stance shown about alts. Fortunately the ascended bonuses only effect PvE but give it time and I am sure ascended gear will have a +% to players add on in which things will get even worse.

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

So you have 60 laurels. You get 2 rings and then you have 10 laurels left. PvE hero have 60 laurels and he just buy amulets and laugh at you because he already have bank full of ascended rings.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in WvW

Posted by: Luvpie.8350

Luvpie.8350

It’s ridiculous.

WvW players have plenty of badges and karma. The thing we don’t have at all is laurels, and they make it cost tons of laurels!

Honestly they want us to stop playing the game. They can’t give any clearer hints.

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

in WvW

Posted by: Daethonfoot.3516

Daethonfoot.3516

Omg why are laurels in the wvw merch? The laurel merch is in lions arch, this is so stupid it hurts. WVW was supposed to help wvw players catch up on their ascended rings with out having to do fractals like a pve scrub. This is not speeding it up as laurels still block progress for any wvw player forcing them to do fractals. Why are you forcing us to do fractals? Sounds like you have tons of respect for fractal farmers and treat wvw players like dirt. Get those stupid kittenin laurels outta there and replace with 10 gold or something.

in WvW

Posted by: Mek.2947

Mek.2947

How are laurels only accessible to PVE players? Are there not PvP dailies too? I’m not following.

in WvW

Posted by: Meglobob.8620

Meglobob.8620

Disappointed with the laurel cost of ascended items…like most other people, should have been 10-15 with double to triple the number of badges of honour…

The precursor chance will be 1 in a million or worse…

Ascended rings, well if its 1% we will be very, very lucky…

in WvW

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

With these prices, it costs 150 laurels to outfit ONE character with ONE stat set.

30 per month in dailies and 10 for the monthly means it takes 3 months and 20 days for ONE character to have ONE build with ascended jewelry. It takes 1 month for a pve player to do the same.

It shouldn’t take almost 4 times the amount of time for a wvw player to get the same gear as a pve player.

You want it to remain balanced? Sure. Make it cost 10 laurels (on average) and 2-3 times the amount of badges. This way, it will take just over a month to get full ascended one a single character for a single build. This would put it on par with the pve experience.

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

in WvW

Posted by: Mad Rasputin.7809

Mad Rasputin.7809

WvW players have had access to the same laurels PvE players have had. 90% of the dailies could have been completed without ever leaving WvW, so the complaints don’t hold up.

in WvW

Posted by: Kronyx.2570

Kronyx.2570

Excuse me, but I AM the WvW player there for the PvP. I have both accessories, two rings and an amulet already that are ascended. It isn’t hard if you allow yourself a little diversity as intended. If you’re single-focused on one and only one aspect of something, if you’re intentionally pigeon-holing your self in the game then ascended items likely won’t be for you. If you only want to kill people and can’t be bothered to take down a yak or throw together some superior ACs, then it’s time for you to address the real issue which lies in the mirror over there.

I think you tried to say something witty there, but it looks more to me as if though you are spewing nonsense.

You get one laurel a day for pvp’ing. You get one laurel a day for pve’ing. You also get the other ascended gear from doing fractals and guild stuff. So in essence, the pve’er will get ascended gear more easily than a pvp’er.

You actually want to bring up the word diversity in this instance? So tell me then, do you have all-ascended gear on 2-3 characters? Average cost of 35 laurels and 5 pieces. That is 175 per character. 525 laurels for 3 characters. Max 40 laurels per month. So you mean it would just take 13 months to get ascended gear on those 3 characters? That doesn’t even include different build sets on those characters?

Oh, but now THANKFULLY we have these awesome new additions to wvw. It will only take 11 months now to gear my characters with ascended jewelry. That still, with only one build option.

Well I guess it is fair, because it takes PVE players that long too right? Except that even if they just run 1 fractal at level 10 every night. Gain 6 guild commendations every week. Then they would have 3 characters fully geared in less than 3 months

Less than 3 months and 11 months is a big difference.

ps: don’t get me started on random chance of a ring. I don’t want healing power and magic find on a condi necro.

I do guild missions (2 hours a week maybe), I do fractals ( 2 hours a week maybe), I farm people for badges (like 40 hours a week), I do dailies ( wait no I don’t, it just happens without trying).

How can you, who bottlenecks himself into one part of the game ask for the same gear in the SAME time frame as someone who takes advantage of all the aspects of the game?

Rheayas – 80 Guardian
Guild Leader Of [LOOT]
Yaks Bend Allaince Commander [YBA]

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

Par you need to change your sig. Lots o tears in this post.

in WvW

Posted by: Camaro Charr.2805

Camaro Charr.2805

I think its a slap in the face to those of us who have been saving our badges.

RE- Red Essence
Dragonband

in WvW

Posted by: rice.5376

rice.5376

How are laurels only accessible to PVE players? Are there not PvP dailies too? I’m not following.

PVP != WvW.

While they did add a WvW Daily, that’s one per day, and for those who don’t touch PVE or PVP, they don’t get the monthly.

I’ll let you do the math on that one.

Bacon, Bacon, BACON!
Bubônix: Engy
Server: Maguuma Guild: [PYRO]

in WvW

Posted by: Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Change.6528

8 laurels, 4976 badges, which do I want to spend more…

Not to mention, still no valkyrie stats so at least I have 3 months to save my laurels before those are released.

NSP>ET>SoS>BG>ET>SoS>JQ>SoS>Mag>JQ
My fun laughs at your server pride.

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

WvW players have had access to the same laurels PvE players have had. 90% of the dailies could have been completed without ever leaving WvW, so the complaints don’t hold up.

Yep! I completely agree!

I think the laurel price is too low, and the badge price too high! It takes at least 2 hours in WvW to get 250 badges, and I think that’s too much! No one actually wants to fight players in WvW, obviously.

We should force the WvW players to pay 45 laurels minimum!

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in WvW

Posted by: dangerdoom.3862

dangerdoom.3862

i’m very dissapointed!!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

I do guild missions (2 hours a week maybe), I do fractals ( 2 hours a week maybe), I farm people for badges (like 40 hours a week), I do dailies ( wait no I don’t, it just happens without trying).

How can you, who bottlenecks himself into one part of the game ask for the same gear in the SAME time frame as someone who takes advantage of all the aspects of the game?

Read it.

A big draw to GW2 was when they mentioned that one wouldn’t have to PVE to keep on equal footing, gear-wise. That is a big reason why players came to this game. Even with this update, it is FAR easier to obtain items doing fractals, guild stuff etc..

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

in WvW

VOLKON.1290

Omg why are laurels in the wvw merch? The laurel merch is in lions arch, this is so stupid it hurts. WVW was supposed to help wvw players catch up on their ascended rings with out having to do fractals like a pve scrub. This is not speeding it up as laurels still block progress for any wvw player forcing them to do fractals. Why are you forcing us to do fractals? Sounds like you have tons of respect for fractal farmers and treat wvw players like dirt. Get those stupid kittenin laurels outta there and replace with 10 gold or something.

Ascended gear was never meant to be obtained quickly. Now they’ve made it faster for WvW players to get it, and odds are you won’t even have to leave WvW to do so.

Ascended gear was meant to take time to get. Do the time, pay attention, get the gear. This system is fine. IF you choose to spend laurels for ascended gear you have that option through WvW now. You could, you know, spend an hour or two with your guild and get accessories that way, but you don’t have to. You could do Fractals for rings, but you don’t have to.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in WvW

Posted by: Shademehr.1397

Shademehr.1397

So a year+ to get the best gear in the game for multiple characters?

Seems fine to me.

in WvW

Posted by: Toroxus.9256

Toroxus.9256

If you read the patchnotes, it says there will be new WvW Dailies, making getting the daily for laurels very easy. As is, WvW can complete 2-4/5 of the categories depending on the day. Ascended gear is supposed to be difficult to acquire, making you choosey about which you get. Gosh forbid there be something to strive for in the game.
As is, I feel Ascended gear is too easily acquired since it’s only a matter of 10 minutes a day to get your choice of a guaranteed best in slot item in the game.

in WvW

Posted by: stinkypants.8419

stinkypants.8419

This topic should be closed.

edit – eh. nooo… this got moved from another whiny thread.

oh wait…

(Alvyn | Crystal Desert )

(edited by stinkypants.8419)

in WvW

Posted by: Mek.2947

Mek.2947

PVP != WvW.

While they did add a WvW Daily, that’s one per day, and for those who don’t touch PVE or PVP, they don’t get the monthly.

I’ll let you do the math on that one.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Daily

8 of those you can do without leaving WvW….you need 5 to complete a daily…I’ll let you do the math on that one.

in WvW

Posted by: Sureshot.6725

Sureshot.6725

Keep in mind the majority of the WvW community loves the game and ANet.

It is only the forums where you find a toxic side to the community formed by a vocal minority of of wanna-be developers that think they represent the WvW community as a whole.

You can spot these players by finding phrases in their posts like ‘We want’, various insults to the ANet team and threats to leave and play another game. Unfortunately, they show up with each and every patch to whine the sky is falling or say “We” didn’t get what “We” want.

The beauty is that ANet stays true to their vision and continues to advance all elements of the game including WvW in a balanced manner that doesn’t increase the power curve too quickly or too much. This focus on the long term allows new players join in and casuals to have fun playing without any fear of falling way behind the power curve.

(edited by Sureshot.6725)

in WvW

Posted by: Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Change.6528

I believe the issue with laurels is that WvW’ers feel like we should FINALLY be rewarded with Ascended items after being ignored for so long, and now that we have been, we have to wait ANOTHER 2-3 months to outfit ONE character for WvW.

On the other hand, PvE’ers have been running fractals, stashing laurels and globs away for such items for many months.

NSP>ET>SoS>BG>ET>SoS>JQ>SoS>Mag>JQ
My fun laughs at your server pride.

in WvW

VOLKON.1290

I believe the issue with laurels is that WvW’ers feel like we should FINALLY be rewarded with Ascended items after being ignored for so long, and now that we have been, we have to wait ANOTHER 2-3 months to outfit ONE character for WvW.

On the other hand, PvE’ers have been running fractals, stashing laurels and globs away for such items for many months.

I finished on my mesmer a couple months ago. What’s the hold up? I’m predominantly WvW, btw.

#TeamJadeQuarry