Yup, not over till its over. Nice to see our WvW guilds out in force tonight<3

Sylas
Second Law [Scnd] – Guild leader
Currently: Axiom – Necro

Piken Square Vs Gandara vs Augury Rock Rnd 2

in WvW

Posted by: Katiechops.6807

Katiechops.6807

Kudos to AR guys in Gandara BL’s tonight attacking Hill just kept coming back time and time again was relentless, I am really bad at noticing guild tags but you know who you are gg guys and girls!

www.booncontrol.com

in WvW

Posted by: Lurch.9517

Lurch.9517

Pikey organised Guilds did good work during prime time again tonight, our night service lads gonna be busy getting the score balanced in our favour again. this match up is being very useful for gandara as it is making us gradually get more organised. We are still a far cry from the organisation in the dedicated WvW guilds in Pikey land as that’s not the way gandara rolls but our PUG’s are definitely improving.

Lurch
Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

What a night that was epic fights all rnd on AR bl you guys just kept coming at that hole in the garrison wall at one point only less than 12 of us where covering that gap due to pressure being applied on the west side and by god it was hard fought for and in the end you deserved to get it back

Also id like to mention the fellow AR mesmer who repeatably handed me my kitten south of hills gg i was rightfully outplayed lol

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

(edited by Axle.5182)

in WvW

Posted by: Khrums.3765

Khrums.3765

Many good fights at Gandara, gj guys

AR with numbers and cunning attacks on different fortifications and Gandara with wave after wave pushing us out own borderland make that evening full of action

good luck

Hand of Blood [HoB] Piken Square , VII Overflow

(edited by Khrums.3765)

in WvW

Posted by: Arkaos.4502

Arkaos.4502

So many good guilds in piken, really cool, love to fight this server. Some stress but funny when they start to regroup, really good fights.

@sorry bad english
Roubi [LdF]

(edited by Arkaos.4502)

in WvW

Posted by: Wolfield.9812

Wolfield.9812

Lost my golem on teleport to lions arch for new build. Sad face.

in WvW

Posted by: Twinklefairy.6739

Twinklefairy.6739

Lost my golem on teleport to lions arch for new build. Sad face.

Ya, it was reported you’d built one, and after our initial grumbling about a new build, we had a little chuckle about it ;P

in WvW

Posted by: IDarko.4709

IDarko.4709

;D

Even i stayed up all night! For Bessie ya’ll know. It’s getting really close. This last day is going to be one hell of a fight!

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]
Gandara – WvW Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: Saint Scarlet.2906

Saint Scarlet.2906

Annoyed at Anet, coz their updater has screwed me again. Won’t load the last 3% of the build so having to re-install for the 20th time since Lost Shores. Hope you all had fun without me, not too much fun mind!

Commander Oracle Of Glint
Executed [EXE]
Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Maarh.7251

Maarh.7251

Big challenging fights yesterday night between us and Piken / Gandara .
Thanks a lot guys

Maarhh [LdF]
Augury Rock

in WvW

Posted by: Shandolum.9420

Shandolum.9420

Big challenging fights yesterday night between us and Piken / Gandara .
Thanks a lot guys

Definitely been better fights recently. But feels like you AR are just resting a bit currently, or might just be me. But none the less, has been a good ending of the week, and gonna be fun seeing who gets 2nd and 3rd (I have a hunch).

Asuran Thief, Karuto [WvW], Gandara
‘know me by my black coat and hat with white feather’

in WvW

Maarh.7251

So, right now me and my guild mate’s fra [NNF] was defending Greenbriar in Gandara borderlands! Really good time’s with the red Gandara, when suddenly, out of nowhere, a little AR group fly into the tower some how, all from the guild [LDF] (Larmes do Feu), and cap the tower while we are busy defending the gate (shame on us for not looking at lord room), but still. So, this look like hack to me, and I can send some screenshots (Anet don’t want us to post SS about stuff like that here).
Anyway, any know this guild, or is from it, that would care to explain what you just did before we report the entire guild for hacking?
Edit: We got Video footage of the mesmer flying in as well, one my m8’s was frapping the defence

is it means that we are angels ?
Please let us know and give us link for the video .

we don’t need to use hacking to fight you guys .. But maybe you could use hack to kill us

Just have a fun

Maarhh [LdF]
Augury Rock

in WvW

Posted by: Acordeon.7134

Acordeon.7134

So, right now me and my guild mate’s fra [NNF] was defending Greenbriar in Gandara borderlands! Really good time’s with the red Gandara, when suddenly, out of nowhere, a little AR group fly into the tower some how, all from the guild [LDF] (Larmes do Feu), and cap the tower while we are busy defending the gate (shame on us for not looking at lord room), but still. So, this look like hack to me, and I can send some screenshots (Anet don’t want us to post SS about stuff like that here).
Anyway, any know this guild, or is from it, that would care to explain what you just did before we report the entire guild for hacking?
Edit: We got Video footage of the mesmer flying in as well, one my m8’s was frapping the defence

we don’t need to use hacking to fight you guys .. But maybe you could use hack to kill us

Just have a fun

So you are bassicaly denying the use of hacks, even thou your commander Adycan is well aware of the fact, and confirmed the hacking mesmer… interesting… talking about hack to win?

in WvW

Posted by: Shandolum.9420

Shandolum.9420

Just have a fun

So you are bassicaly denying the use of hacks, even thou your commander Adycan is well aware of the fact, and confirmed the hacking mesmer… interesting… talking about hack to win?

Actually, there was not any denying in that post at all looking through it. Mostly it seems like they just want to see the video of themselves capping.

Asuran Thief, Karuto [WvW], Gandara
‘know me by my black coat and hat with white feather’

in WvW

Maarh.7251

I don’t know the commander “Adycan” this is not a [LdF] .

I mean just, maybe you could use “hacking” or “cheat” to try to kill us (joke inside)

So guys , today this is the end of the current match up . I hope to see you on the Battlefield. Good Luck Piken / Gandara , very good fight level together , thanks for that .

Thanks : [DT] ,[BOON],[XXX] , and other .. for the fight yesterday night ..
Have a fun

Maarhh [LdF]
Augury Rock

(edited by Maarh.7251)

in WvW

Posted by: Cal.1985

Cal.1985

Getting ready for round 3?

Cal Dae | Tainted | Piken Square

in WvW

Maarh.7251

HHoooo Yes Next week will be very hot , I guess ..

Maarhh [LdF]
Augury Rock

in WvW

Posted by: SaruTen.9531

SaruTen.9531

Adycan never play on Borderlands, he is only on Eternal Battlegrounds, it was a good try, retry

[NA] Augury Rock
War crusher, Guardian savior, Elementalist jumper
Asura Engineer will control the world

(edited by SaruTen.9531)

in WvW

Posted by: Sandro.3694

Sandro.3694

This is quite fun to see some of you guys crying about h4xXzor, i’m not saying anyone had cheated or anything but come on… you guys didn’t loose this week because of h4x.

So plz stop complaining about cheaters & possible hack/exploit users, you have a problem with someone ? pm him/her ask for explanation and then if your observations were true, maybe a post on the forum to prevent this to happen again.

I hope to see a great WvW round next week, with maybe some of the Piken & Gandara guilds fulll LineUp coming back from hollydays !

Dungeon Gaming – http://getdungeon.com

in WvW

Posted by: browolf.3825

browolf.3825

Commander Ezekiel The Adept
Leader of Underworld Battalion [WvW]
Proud Soldier of Gandara

Your name rings a bell…didn’t you used to be on Underworld?

Piken Square forever

in WvW

Posted by: Immolator.5640

Immolator.5640

Commander Ezekiel The Adept
Leader of Underworld Battalion [WvW]
Proud Soldier of Gandara

Your name rings a bell…didn’t you used to be on Underworld?

I did indeed And I miss it greatly… didn’t really want to leave tbh, but then Russians got involved, etc. etc. and then there I was :P When I did go back out of nostalgia and homesickness, there was no one there I recognised, and the only ones who recognised me were saying I was a traitor and this that and the other :’( hence I am still on Gandara.

Heheh not much my zerg control can do against a bunch of people all on voice comms and coordinating skills and classes though – Randoms don’t tend to listen well…

Nice to see someone remembers me (hopefully for the right reasons)
From Me

Commander Ezekiel The Paladin
Underworld Battalion [WvW] Leader (retired) – Gandara [EU]
All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

in WvW

Posted by: Amadeus.5687

Amadeus.5687

Just have a fun

Can’t post video here, or link, since moderator’s don’t want it on the forum, and all ready got some of my post deleted about that case! I don’t say we loose to AR cause of hack, it’s been a good and fun week and you deserve the win. But when we in the middle of a defend, with arrow cart’s everywhere, a gate up and gandara outside hammering their head at the gate, it’s annoying a single player (Which you apperntly know of, you might been part in the attack and would care to explain how suddenly 6-8 players got into our tower??) ruin an entire siege battle with something that for all we saw, and from what I hear my guild m8 says he can see on the video, is hack, is going up on these forum’s so the serve can handle it! it’s not a matter of winning or loosing, it’s a matter about fun and fair figthing, which most on AR have been giving me plenty of! But if you don’t remove the rotten able in the basket, it can spread fast to the other able’s in the basket!

Me, and and all major PvP guilds on Piken I’d gues, would like you guy’s to report any hackers from our side aswell I’m certian, cause they spoil the fun!

(edited by Amadeus.5687)

in WvW

Maarh.7251

Sure , we want same thing , fun and fair figthing , so anyway I agree 100% . we are against the hacking, we will be vigilant about that .

Hope to see you on the battlefield
Good afternoon

Maarhh [LdF]
Augury Rock

in WvW

Posted by: graverr.6473

graverr.6473

I want to say i hada great time last evening on Eternal Battlegrounds in the treb wars with my pikey comrades.I hope we gave you ARs a hard time in the Klovan/WC/SM triangle while u were trying to siege us down from Stonemist and we kept countering with eles,trebs and counter siege.

Good job to all the pikeys that fought valliantly despite being outnumbered and most importantly having no commander until midnight.It took a lot of will and persistance to take the fight back to SM even if we didn’t have enough man power to do some real damage on inner.

Good fight all both Pikeys and Augurys.

Mini Somales -Seven Instincts- [siN]

in WvW

Twinklefairy.6739

We’re usually pretty slack friday evening as we have our meeting, and prepare for the reset, so I’d imagine Gandara will tip us for 2nd, but who really cares, we’ve done enough to ensure its the same matchup next week and it’s not like it’s a desperate fight at the end to see who wins, as AR won this week along time ago from a score point of view.

in WvW

Posted by: oblivious.8074

oblivious.8074

Annoyed at Anet, coz their updater has screwed me again. Won’t load the last 3% of the build so having to re-install for the 20th time since Lost Shores. Hope you all had fun without me, not too much fun mind!

I was always having problems with the installer when I had to download a large patch (Halloween, Lost shores) I always ended up downloading the entire game again.

I contacted support and go this answer that fixed my problem and I hope it helps you as well

sorry all for the incoming wall of text

At this time, I would like you to try an alternative method of downloading Guild Wars 2. What this will do is bypass the installation of Guild Wars 2 and just force the download. The downside to this is that Guild Wars 2 isn’t technically “installed” to your computer. That means to remove it, you just delete the folder instead of using “Add/remove” or “Programs” in control panel. To do this:

1. Locate the file “GW2setup.exe” and copy it.

2. Navigate to a new folder like C:\Guild Wars 2 and place “GW2setup.exe” in this folder.

3. Rename “GW2setup.exe” to “GW2.exe”

4. Right-click on “GW2.exe” and select “Create Shortcut.”

5. Rename this shortcut to “Guild Wars 2 Port Test.”

6. Right-click on this shortcut and select “Properties.”

7. Edit the “Target” line to include /clientport 80 at the end.

Note: Please make sure /clientport 80 is outside of the quotes

Correctly Formatted Example: “C:\Games\Guild Wars 2\GW2.exe” /clientport 80
Incorrectly Formatted Example: “C:\Games\Guild Wars 2\GW2.exe /clientport 80”

8. Once completed, click “Ok” to save your changes.

If you get an error trying to save, your target line may not have the correct format. Please try step 7 again.

9. Double click “Guild Wars 2 Port Test” and try connecting again.

Main: Combustible Lemon – Asura Engineer
on Piken Square and Gandara.

in WvW

Posted by: Saint Scarlet.2906

Saint Scarlet.2906

Thanks Oblivious, i’ll give that a try 2 hours after reset when they throw us out of WvW for another silly PvE update.

Commander Oracle Of Glint
Executed [EXE]
Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

Good fights this week Piken even had que’s again for one evening in some of the maps so almost recovered from its hangover.

Despite techincal issues (anet serious error ftl) making me miss Wed’s night action (which i heard was pretty good) been invovled in alot of battles before and since So many backs to the wall stuff, valiant defending and brutal assaulting despite generally being up against it numbers wise.

Been slighty impressed with a handful of gandara individuals that i often see around, some guild names are memorable, and love fighting your zergs even if we have no chance when severely lacking number, or a minimal chance… we will make you work for it.

Cheers for the fights

Now looking forward to killing Bob… not his guild just Bob The Baldy

Kind Regards
TUP

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in WvW

Twinklefairy.6739

Good fights this week Piken even had que’s again for one evening in some of the maps so almost recovered from its hangover.

Despite techincal issues (anet serious error ftl) making me miss Wed’s night action (which i heard was pretty good) been invovled in alot of battles before and since So many backs to the wall stuff, valiant defending and brutal assaulting despite generally being up against it numbers wise.

Been slighty impressed with a handful of gandara individuals that i often see around, some guild names are memorable, and love fighting your zergs even if we have no chance when severely lacking number, or a minimal chance… we will make you work for it.

Cheers for the fights

Now looking forward to killing Bob… not his guild just Bob The Baldy

Kind Regards
TUP

Moa slotted, just for him ;P

in WvW

Posted by: Reann.9480

Reann.9480

Moa slotted, just for him ;P

OMG! Best plan ever! Vanz! Moa! Slot it!

Aurora Glade – VII

in WvW

Posted by: quenoz.3859

quenoz.3859

I want to say i hada great time last evening on Eternal Battlegrounds in the treb wars with my pikey comrades.I hope we gave you ARs a hard time in the Klovan/WC/SM triangle while u were trying to siege us down from Stonemist and we kept countering with eles,trebs and counter siege.

Good job to all the pikeys that fought valliantly despite being outnumbered and most importantly having no commander until midnight.It took a lot of will and persistance to take the fight back to SM even if we didn’t have enough man power to do some real damage on inner.

Good fight all both Pikeys and Augurys.

I was the commander who got called there, still kinda bummed we couldnt get it :p You AR guys completely forgot about your westgate for a while, but I couldnt get enough people to move there ._.

Nice fights though, yes.

The Unlikely Plan [TUP] Raid Leader

(edited by quenoz.3859)

in WvW

Posted by: Wolfield.9812

Wolfield.9812

2 asura from Baka guild. One is a mesmer, another is a thief. Been fighting you for last few hours (t3 armour human female thief). Just amazed at the amount of stealth you had, was great fun.

in WvW

Posted by: Arkaos.4502

Arkaos.4502

About this hack story and [LdF].

Giving our name and saying we hack on a public forum with no proof is quite ridiculous and acting like a child.
Not our fault if the 2 others factions have just been ridiculous in this tower, if you dont know how we’ve done it and if your first reaction is to think we hack, we can do nothing for you.
If you dont want to accept you made crap on this tower and prefer to think we hack, dont be surprised if you dont succeed in this game.

I will speak with this Aldycan, wich i dont know, who sounds to speak for us, but i guess he never say that.

Its a blast to play against piken, every night we have to handle 4 or 5 good guilds in the map we are. We feel really lucky to fight this server, it’s just hard to finish a guild vs guild fight against your server without add, but that the game.

Sad to see this kind of accusation from a good server like this one, hope just a few have reactions like this.

@sorry bad english and faults.
[LdF] Roubi

(edited by Arkaos.4502)

in WvW

Posted by: Luranni.9470

Luranni.9470

dear lord man!

/10dearlordmans

Luranni
Perish [FLEE]
Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Sacrx.6721

Sacrx.6721

100g mercenary fee. Will it be Gandara or AR!

Red Guard – Ultimate Dominator World First 25/6/13
if carlsberg played Guardian.

in WvW

Posted by: Katiechops.6807

Katiechops.6807

Only offer 10g Gandara, his french is kitten.

www.booncontrol.com

in WvW

Posted by: Snowstorm.3897

Snowstorm.3897

C’mon, no set prices, make things interesting, lets have a bidding war

Sylas

in WvW

Posted by: insanesu.3965

insanesu.3965

100g mercenary fee. Will it be Gandara or AR!

Pls go to Vizunah Square. I have 30 silver for u =)

Jolly Insane | Insane Empire [INS] | www.insaneempire.com
Piken Square (unofficial roletrollplay server)

in WvW

Snowstorm.3897

Quoting video’s a month old, lol. Member was dealt with a day after that video was released. Please find more credible evidence to back up your accusations next time, otherwise you just get to made to look a fool<3

Sylas

in WvW

Snowstorm.3897

Tortun

Hackers in Smug get smacked with the kicking stick… or urrrr boot. Hate exploiting/hacking of any kind… hate hate hate!

+1

Feelings about hackers are mutual between servers. Every server has them, and its every servers responsibility to find them, and deal with them if they can.

Sylas

in WvW

Posted by: prgas.7019

prgas.7019

Quoting video’s a month old, lol. Member was dealt with a day after that video was released. Please find more credible evidence to back up your accusations next time, otherwise you just get to made to look a fool<3

evidence of 1 player not full server as he said

in WvW

Posted by: Kwaza.4612

Kwaza.4612

Good match. Thanks for all fights and good luck in round 3.

PS. Haha! Vanz! thats briliant idea! im going slot Moa specially for Sacrx too ]:→

in WvW

Posted by: Victory.2879

Victory.2879

Yes, go to Viz square, they are in sore need of some help after learning that not having the night time all to themselves meant they had to L2P and got roundly thrashed this week.

Victory, Beings Lost On Borderlands (BLOB), SFR & Gandara (inactive)

in WvW

Posted by: IDarko.4709

IDarko.4709

=]

This is fun! Glad to see Gandara taking it up a notch. I see almost every Gandaran WvW player online tonight and it shows in the score! I hope we can have this insane pressure more often! It’s awesome tho. Red beats green.. muhaha!

Thanks for all the great matches and good luck in the next one!

Gandara: 1
Augury Rock: 1
Piken Square: 0

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]
Gandara – WvW Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: Tortun.5946

Tortun.5946

Tortun

Hackers in Smug get smacked with the kicking stick… or urrrr boot. Hate exploiting/hacking of any kind… hate hate hate!

+1

Feelings about hackers are mutual between servers. Every server has them, and its every servers responsibility to find them, and deal with them if they can.

Irony is Anet just removed my post because it’s off topic despite responding to posts about hackers and certain guilds. lol

If they spent more time fixing the exploits we’d all be happy bunnies.

Match Up is almost over and I ain’t signed on yet. Popped on earlier this morning to check the score but haven’t been back since. Actually debating doing reset since Gandara suffers on reset and the folks wanting to be organised get stressed out as a result

Tortun – Protector of Gandara and Bessie!
WvWvW Player Who Doesn’t Have Much of A Clue

in WvW

Posted by: jugy.4169

jugy.4169

So the green server is going to beat the red server after all. nothing new then!

Hmmm……

in WvW

Posted by: Tortun.5946

Tortun.5946

Hmmm……

Bop… mmmm mmmm mmmm bop…de wop de mmmmm bop…

Tortun – Protector of Gandara and Bessie!
WvWvW Player Who Doesn’t Have Much of A Clue

in WvW

Posted by: insanesu.3965

insanesu.3965

yep, using cheats is offtopic. But cheaters don’t know about it anyway =)

GL and HF next week

Jolly Insane | Insane Empire [INS] | www.insaneempire.com
Piken Square (unofficial roletrollplay server)

in WvW

Posted by: Rookni.2469

Rookni.2469

VII, TUP and Necrosis please go die in a fire before reset! No dont, was kidding <3 These three guilds have alone added more to my repair bills than every server since launch. Well organized and hitting like kittenload of trucks.

Last night of match up was amazing with some good fights happening on every map and on multiple locations on every map. Think Piken will be even stronger next week with the strong guilds back, and we start to see on Gandara that we are lacking such groups. Thank god for XxX

To the guardian I duelled around Astralholme Gandara BG. Well played! I felt bad for finishing you. After a good fight like that you didnt deserve that.

Now for Round 3!

Commander Yolo Oh Trollo. The power is in the moustache
http://www.youtube.com/user/itsjustfiction