SBI-JQ-Blackgate-10/26 New and Improved.

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

Pain train leaves the station tonight sir!

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in WvW

Posted by: earendil.1290

earendil.1290

Jed, you are forbidden to enter WvW and you know why. Trust your people – they know what to do – you taught them well.

Get to work and stop reading forums!

in WvW

Jedbacca.6297

But I finished two classes last night! Mommy said I can join in on the fun today!!

in WvW

Posted by: Arani.9057

Arani.9057

Wish I could be playing but it is nice to see SBI with the late-game second wind again =)

Aradea [AoS] /\/\ESS/\/\ERR of Jade Quarry (GG SBI)
I’ll show you exactly what a Mesmer can do, SS cost extra.

in WvW

Posted by: Valiev.3428

Valiev.3428

That last score update was motivating.

Hopefully everyone has their power back on, and we’ll finish this match up right.

gloryordeath.net

in WvW

Posted by: alanis.6094

alanis.6094

Anyone have a score update for the JQ vs. SBI match?

Drusilla Ina Alanis
<The Undead Lords>
Since 1994 – undeadlords.net

in WvW

Posted by: Mjolniir.2541

Mjolniir.2541

10/31/2012 1:38 PM EST

Attachments:

I am the punishment of God… If you had not
committed great sins, God would not have sent a
punishment like me upon you." ~ Temüjin ~

in WvW

Posted by: aopGodfather.1825

aopGodfather.1825

@ VOLKON.1290

ZZZZZZ… You obviously missed that he said October 27th… LOL!

Edit: Just to be sure… That was 4 days ago!

in WvW

Posted by: Kayla.2498

Kayla.2498

Last day of Halloween event starts the few days left for this match as well, bring on the battles!

Attachments:

Kyzrael / Vyzrael – Mesmer / Guardian
Crimson Sky [Sky] Stormbluff Isle
www.crimsonskygw2.com

in WvW

Posted by: mangarrage.1062

mangarrage.1062

SBI is like Seattle Slew-2 weeks in a row they are closing like a door

in WvW

Posted by: zoobaby.7804

zoobaby.7804

SBI is like Seattle Slew-2 weeks in a row they are closing like a door

What I think happened last week and I see it again this week:

Fri-Sun – all three servers push hard, by then of the weekend in North America game is essentially tied.
Mon – SBI and other server take off for some reason, likely to catch up on sleep or gold farm. One server continues to play hard gets a good lead.
Tuesday – Turn around day. SBI is recharged from day off, starts rolling again. Though in last place.
Wednesday – Climbs to second place, pushing for more may take first place by midnight pst.
Thursday – Either has or takes first place and grows lead
Friday – ABC…Always Be Closing

SBI native and Altoholic
[Rage] Smelly Tree Sap — Band Camp Babe — Bannned Character--Spooner

in WvW

Posted by: Fitz.7169

Fitz.7169

It always starts with us taking over our entire borderland, then it just starts a snowball for the other WvW maps.

If this keeps up we will have cought up with BG in a few hours. I expect during primetime JQ and Bg will start fighting harder and we will lose some of our holdings but once our night crew comes on we will regain them again. This all happened last week.

in WvW

Jedbacca.6297

Ehhhh, ladies and gents don’t get too kitteny. Let the maps tell the tale

in WvW

Kayla.2498

A score update for those at work, before I head to bed Had many great & fun battles on the field today

Attachments:

www.crimsonskygw2.com

in WvW

Posted by: zoobaby.7804

zoobaby.7804

True Jed, was not said in kitteniness. All the servers can and will put up good fights regardless of scores.

SBI native and Altoholic
[Rage] Smelly Tree Sap — Band Camp Babe — Bannned Character--Spooner

in WvW

Posted by: Judas.5432

Judas.5432

See, Esoteric? What did I tell you? :-P

Fully.
Operational.
Battlestation.

And we hit like it, too.

Judas – Kaineng
[CO] Cryptic Omen

in WvW

Posted by: SKuDDer.1860

SKuDDer.1860

Well it is easy to take the lead when JQ avoids attacking you :P Personally I enjoy the 2-to-1 odds. You would think by now JQ would learn you always screw them over in the end.

in WvW

Posted by: Kyiv.9621

Kyiv.9621

More conspiracy theories from BG about 2 vs 1, shocking………….

in WvW

Posted by: emoleas.4309

emoleas.4309

JQ has been absent for the most part the past couple of days in Eternal. I noticed tonight they even had outmanned buff well past 6 PM PST.

It’s a shame JQ is a ‘no show’. We basically ignore them here on SBI and hit BG nonstop. Why? We want first. Taking BGs points and adding them to our own is more efficient than taking JQs points. Meanwhile, JQ hits our supplies and attempts at QL from time to time, but they simply lack the manpower. We repel their attacks and focus BG once again.

JQ seemed to eventually give up; harassing supplies from time to time, but nothing major. I can only imagine: JQ sitting in lowlands with their force thinking to themself “Let’s not piss anyone off right now, we’re at least getting our one-third share of points”

It’s been a great match. BG came out swinging hard with their turtle tactics. It caught many of us at SBI off-guard. But we’ve adapted. We’ve found out how to repel the attacks. Today alone, I’ve seen LotD come into EB and push hard with their turtle. We repel it 2-3 times, and they leave. Strategy not working? Try a new one, don’t give up !

in WvW

Posted by: Forest.4197

Forest.4197

JQ only has 6-7 big guilds (“big” meaning they’ll field 20 or more in borderlands at a time"), and this is just not cutting it in this matchup. We’re losing because we just don’t have enough coverage.

in WvW

Posted by: melchiz.7182

melchiz.7182

JQ only has 6-7 big guilds (“big” meaning they’ll field 20 or more in borderlands at a time"), and this is just not cutting it in this matchup. We’re losing because we just don’t have enough coverage.

That’s patently false, sir. JQ is losing because it’s imploding the same way every bandwagon WvW server has before it.

in WvW

Posted by: kefro.9312

kefro.9312

The 2 weaker servers alied vs BlackGate and we still holding them IM LOVING IT, i guess JQ will be out this week to tier 2 what will you do after that?

Is it funny to doble team against stronguer server knowing u dont stand a chance in normal 1v1v1?

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Derpnoob.2875

Derpnoob.2875

Forest is somewhat right we have about 100ppl tops in our ts rest are pugs just having fun, although they did get in the way a couple times one being we had a planned attack to go for the orb and a pug took it. oh well

Derp

in WvW

Posted by: jojojoon.8607

jojojoon.8607

JQ also has a huge group of players from the east coast. There are far more important things to deal with in the east coast than online games at the moment. That’s if they can even get online due to the power outages.

in WvW

Posted by: alanis.6094

alanis.6094

@kefro

While you were posting that, JQ sent an Omega Golem and 3 other Golems to DFB in JQBL, and about 40 people with them. You aren’t getting double teamed.

Drusilla Ina Alanis
<The Undead Lords>
Since 1994 – undeadlords.net

in WvW

Posted by: kefro.9312

kefro.9312

@alanis
Ok we will push u on lower lands so they can take that, oh wait … nvm
I only see no agression on u 2, just attacking us and some guild comanders from your servers just said u are teaming… I think teaming is boring in my opinion, but if there is alternative u just have to do it…

(edited by kefro.9312)

in WvW

Posted by: stratgan.2638

stratgan.2638

The 2 weaker servers alied vs BlackGate and we still holding them IM LOVING IT, i guess JQ will be out this week to tier 2 what will you do after that?

Is it funny to doble team against stronguer server knowing u dont stand a chance in normal 1v1v1?

Hi there. Just something to point out. It doesn’t matter how you get the win, as long as you get it. There is no such thing as 1v1 in a 3 way horse race. If you want to be number 1, you got to use a bit of politics, and less arrogance :P, Just saying.

in WvW

Posted by: Wildman.9641

Wildman.9641

jojojoon.8607

JQ also has a huge group of players from the east coast. There are far more important things to deal with in the east coast than online games at the moment. That’s if they can even get online due to the power outages.

worth repeating

in WvW

earendil.1290

Not many of the people I respect are using “lol” and “ftw” and “u”. But that’s me, an old guy in an old people guild in an old people server.

We are obviously double teaming BG. We just barely stopped a JQ 3-4 golem rush in SB-BL Garrison Lord Room. We managed to survive and res the Lord…but they still got our orb to reset.

Not to mention the …you know… scores ?

in WvW

Posted by: HulkaGem.2568

HulkaGem.2568

the QQ has begun on BG.. the talk and attitude from day 1 is different now

Mjdeathless – Necromancer
Kopiousiudai – Thief
Canadian Pizza – Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: Kalemar.4873

Kalemar.4873

Would love a score update.

Kalemar (80 Guardian) [COTD]
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

earendil.1290

Score update: we’re almost there. A few more ticks

in WvW

Posted by: Rraarrww.3894

Rraarrww.3894

BG posters are making the entire server look bad. I’m not from any of these servers but I enjoy reading the updates for the T1 matchups. I’ve never seen more arrogant posting from 1 server as much as I’ve seen BG posters in these threads.

in WvW

Posted by: Treble.1563

Treble.1563

Whatever happened to:

kefro.9312

A nice balanced match is better than wining

kefro.9312

For blackgate its simple, a balanced match is better than wining and we are having fun.
Nice working bnet and keep us marked as full

Oh how quickly your tone changes when you actually have a balanced match on your hands.

BG posters are making the entire server look bad. I’m not from any of these servers but I enjoy reading the updates for the T1 matchups. I’ve never seen more arrogant posting from 1 server as much as I’ve seen BG posters in these threads.

For the record, most of Blackgate are actually pretty great and respectable people with a great community.

Ignore the non-factors like kefro and Katostrophe.

S U M E T A L [ Warrior ][ S/Wh + Ham ][ Zerg Shout Support ]
M O A M E T A L [ Necromancer ][ Staff + D/F ][ Power DS/Wells ]
Y U I M E T A L [ Engineer ][ 3kit P/S ][ Havoc Roam ]

(edited by Treble.1563)

in WvW

Posted by: Kalemar.4873

Kalemar.4873

I agree. I’m not a part of any of these servers either, but enjoying the read. This is better (much better) than reality TV.

Kalemar (80 Guardian) [COTD]
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: HulkaGem.2568

HulkaGem.2568

Drama to the max.. enjoying the QQ-ing keep it up guys !!

Mjdeathless – Necromancer
Kopiousiudai – Thief
Canadian Pizza – Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: BMW.2951

BMW.2951

Wait. Who is still in the lead vs the #1 and #2 server Rraarrww.3894?

Oh thats right. Beastgate is

Good day

Character- [KnT] Masta Yodaa
Asura Thief
Server- Beastgate

in WvW

Rraarrww.3894

@treble
I figured but sometimes it only takes a a couple to make everyone look bad. I just don’t understand the 180 some of those BG posters have taken. I wish our matches were this good when HOD was #1.

in WvW

Posted by: Kyiv.9621

Kyiv.9621

SBI and JQ fighting each other mostly in EB as BG is mostly non existent or weak on most fronts

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Treble.1563

Treble.1563

Yeah, it’s a great match so far. Anyone who doesn’t see that and expects their server to blowout the others is a tool.

Those BG posters are the loud minority. I watched how some of the BG leaders rebuilt that server from an initial disaster, so I have nothing but respect and admiration for them. So I just lol at the few at BG who like to talk all the time, since all of our servers have those kinds of people.

S U M E T A L [ Warrior ][ S/Wh + Ham ][ Zerg Shout Support ]
M O A M E T A L [ Necromancer ][ Staff + D/F ][ Power DS/Wells ]
Y U I M E T A L [ Engineer ][ 3kit P/S ][ Havoc Roam ]

in WvW

Rraarrww.3894

@BMW
Who cares who’s still on the lead. We’re not talking about who’s winning, we’re talking about the horid attitudes some of the BG posters have here.

BTW I’m from HOD, we weren’t as arrogant as BG seems to be even as we dominated most matches. So you can save the “who’s winning” talk for someone that cares.

in WvW

Posted by: lady lisz.7849

lady lisz.7849

@BMW
Who cares who’s still on the lead. We’re not talking about who’s winning, we’re talking about the horid attitudes some of the BG posters have here.

BTW I’m from HOD, we weren’t as arrogant as BG seems to be even as we dominated most matches. So you can save the “who’s winning” talk for someone that cares.

anyways score update

Attachments:

Truth and Knowledge are two different things
-Scholar Krasso-

in WvW

Posted by: Cakoluchiam.6901

Cakoluchiam.6901

Whoa awesome. This matchup looks really good right now; congrats on the comeback, Stormbluff! From our match a couple weeks ago, I knew you guys were worthy opponents, and it’s good to see you holding up to those expectations : )

Gryphonix – 80 Ranger, Blackgate [BBG][EC][FS]

in WvW

Posted by: Alumisoul.9072

Alumisoul.9072

BG’er here. This is the closest matchup of any of the tiers currently.

Bravo to SBi for kicking it into high gear. It’s been a good week of fights despite all the stupid forum drama from ALL sides. Yes…ALL sides.

Anyway… GGs!

Deadi – LVL 80 Guardian
Blackgate – Team Nemesis [nem]

in WvW

Posted by: emoleas.4309

emoleas.4309

A bit part of why matches were not like this when HoD was #1:

1) JQ and SBI hated each other vehemently. Neither server cared to 2v1 HoD in fear the other would backstab (which happened often; this is why JQ and SBI hate each other so much) That seems to have relaxed a bit, and we’re not at each other’s throat AS MUCH anymore.

2) At SBI, we dreaded coming in to see everything green for the simple reason that we had kitten for EU coverage. We’ve adapted. We’ve gained some EU tz presence, but its still lacking. Overall, we’ve come to accept we’ll have to work a bit harder in NA primetime and keep morale up.

Morale is key. SBI morale stays strong despite the kittentorms that come our way.

in WvW

Posted by: Angelx.1258

Angelx.1258

Am I the only one who’s enjoying this match? I’m from BG btw since day 1, this is the funnest & one of the tightest match for me. I’m enjoying it, props to all 3 servers.

in WvW

Kayla.2498

Checking on wvw score board at work so just sharing can’t wait to be on the field later

Attachments:

www.crimsonskygw2.com

in WvW

Rraarrww.3894

@BMW

anyways score update

Thanks for the update. Looks like a great match

in WvW

Posted by: Stenia.9623

Stenia.9623

Am I the only one who’s enjoying this match? I’m from BG btw since day 1, this is the funnest & one of the tightest match for me. I’m enjoying it, props to all 3 servers.

I agree very fun match, last week was also like this between SBI/IoJ/JQ was amazing

“Jade Quarry overstacked in TKG timezone”

Necro Class Lead for Night Shift [NS]

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

@BMW

I’m wondering if you realize a large portion of HoD WvWguilds moved to Blackgate…. SO Blackgate players in WvW have a high likelihood of being from HoD.

I don’t remember BG trash talking this much in the forums either until a few weeks ago when the surge of transfers hopped on over.

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]