Vizunah Square/Seafarer's Rest/Elona Reach

in WvW

Posted by: Jaghen.8314

Jaghen.8314

We won the first week even thou you nightcapped the kitten out of us and was in huuuuuge lead.

Just what match up have you been observing ? You drunk cyan, go home.

in WvW

Posted by: Pukknub.7368

Pukknub.7368

Guys, calm down!
There’s no need for insults or flaming.
Let’s just keep it nice and enjoy the game.

Pukknub
Proud member of Velocity [VcY]

in WvW

Posted by: Joe Chip.9538

Joe Chip.9538

Guys, calm down!
There’s no need for insults or flaming.
Let’s just keep it nice and enjoy the game.

Ahahah, good one.

No but seriously, thanks for the effort at keeping this civil.

As for me, I am really enjoying WvW this week on SFR. We have some amazing players and commanders, and it is a pleasure fighting at their side.

in WvW

Posted by: Killerhai.1690

Killerhai.1690

Greets to PRX, YOU LOST my RESPECT.

Why do you have to use cam-bug with arrow cart to crash our door-counter-blueprints inside our redlake-tower @ VZ-BL in a maybe 35vs5 situation?
Was this behavior really necessary? Only to be 2min faster? Its a shame…

Thanks to the other guilds, today was one more day with great, fair fights. Keep it on, and lets have fun ;-)

Killerhai – Guardian
Riverside

in WvW

Posted by: Hedon.7580

Hedon.7580

They do this everytime there are people to man siege weapons in a tower….. Xaoc was doing the same with their morning team.
Seems like pvdoor guilds don’t like loosing a few mn with 4-5 defenders.
Just report the player using the cam mode and hope Anet makes its job.

in WvW

Posted by: atai.1467

atai.1467

Why do you have to use cam-bug with arrow cart to crash our door-counter-blueprints inside our redlake-tower @ VZ-BL in a maybe 35vs5 situation?

Thanks to the other guilds, today was one more day with great, fair fights. Keep it on, and lets have fun ;-)

Obviously you have some screens of that? Maybe a video ?
Because it’s your word against the rest.

Bytheway i see ya flying like Superman, climbing like Spiderman and swimming like Namor … Ops no screen no video.

See ya on battlefields you will find me with [OSC] tag

in WvW

Posted by: Grischu.3869

Grischu.3869

This group was lead by a big charr guy from Eqnx guild, followed by a lot of people from, Pray, NI and WT guilds.

Don’t know anythinh about this Charr from Eqnx. We ( NI + Prey) was a roaming group. when Vs atacket SM we decided to support this and attacked SFR at Durios, Quentins or Bravost. But every time a VS group came to us and fight against us. So we decided to give them what they want.

Grischu – Wächter 80 / Ertiki – Necromancer 80 / Risana Mortis – Messmer 80
Good old Days [GD] Elona

in WvW

Posted by: suprNovae.5410

suprNovae.5410

The Charr from Eqnx was the current leader of the main zerg. NI just helped out because we hadn’t the MAAANPOWER in our main zerg anymore. ^^

Clint B E Eastwood – Guardian
Callous Philosophy [LaG]
† Good Old Days [GD]

in WvW

Posted by: Brutaly.6257

Brutaly.6257

Nice job during the nightshift Elona! Really some great players you had out there and fun fights.

See you again after work.

in WvW

Posted by: Neutro.3079

Neutro.3079

The Charr from Eqnx was the current leader of the main zerg. NI just helped out because we hadn’t the MAAANPOWER in our main zerg anymore. ^^

Well then you had the manpower, but so did we, and since we didn’t held SM our priority was obviously to defend our land. You needed to attack us for 1 hour in a row without capping anything to finally stop and attack seafarer’s rest. So much lost free time that you gave to seafarers, just saying

in WvW

Grischu.3869

Well then you had the manpower, but so did we, and since we didn’t held SM our priority was obviously to defend our land. You needed to attack us for 1 hour in a row without capping anything to finally stop and attack seafarer’s rest. So much lost free time that you gave to seafarers, just saying

You defend your land on Durios or Quentin ? As i said earlier, it looks like Vs is more romaing arround und fight against us than against SFR. So we let SFR and attacked you!

Good old Days [GD] Elona

in WvW

Posted by: Wandred.4583

Wandred.4583

VS…please, stop build treb in safe zone.
thx.

in WvW

Posted by: Faunus.3647

Faunus.3647

thx.

Cause you are bored to use 25 catapult for fail a tower cap? We wont have to do that when you will see the third server present on WvWvW.

Thx.

Commander Vizunah Square
Eternalïa [OVER]

in WvW

Posted by: Calico.9780

Calico.9780

Nice job during the nightshift Elona! Really some great players you had out there and fun fights.

See you again after work.

Ty, we had some very nice fights all night (and morning). Batphoned our Zergs over all 4maps. “Hills in distress” “25+ SFR inner Bay” “Golem Attack Keep” etc. The usual, but a hell lot of it. At least we managed to get past Vizunah in this weeks match, will be interesting if they manage to catch up again.

BTW Respect for Vizu, the unnamed EU-Champion. Fair Fights, having a lot of Fun beeing back in Tier 1 with you again. Let’s see if we can make our stand here…… or suffer from burnout syndrom first.

[AI] Anima Immortalis
Commander – Elona Reach Homelands

in WvW

Wandred.4583

thx.

Cause you are bored to use 25 catapult for fail a tower cap? We wont have to do that when you will see the third server present on WvWvW.

Thx.

build 25 counter siege.
play fair. :<

in WvW

Posted by: Faunus.3647

Faunus.3647

At least we managed to get past Vizunah in this weeks match, will be interesting if they manage to catch up again.

We haven’t give up , but we always have trouble during holidays

Commander Vizunah Square
Eternalïa [OVER]

in WvW

Posted by: Fabled.9726

Fabled.9726

Based on this statement:

I will investigate the situation and attempt to determine if the issue was caused by one of my folks or if it was individuals following the commander tag. Without further information it is a little tough to determine when exactly this happened (As most of the evening that Tower was left for the breakout event and then reflipped. I think it changed hands around 9 times while I was on alone), but assuming this was about the time of the post (9 hours ago), that would put this ocurring under my watch.

If as mentioned you have any Screenshots please send me a private message on this site and I will provide you an email address to send them to me.

Thank you.

Fabled Legend, PRX

in WvW

Posted by: aelfwe.4239

aelfwe.4239

Btw guys, regardless all QQ of these 5 pages..
Can you explain me how a very high populated server like VZ can lose vs a medium populated server like SFR?
Is this a tactic?
/popcorn

Aelfwe Dark Asura Mesmer\Thief,
FREE PYRO

in WvW

Posted by: Tygra.4570

Tygra.4570

Server population != 3W population

/question

The French Flair [FF]

in WvW

Posted by: Scuzzy.2713

Scuzzy.2713

Highlight for me last night was @ VZ boarderlands, garrison walls were down we were defending like mad, and a couple of VZ guys walked in through the downed wall in Moose form (tonic I guess?) and stood there for a while.

With all the talk about Canadians and so on, I thought it was a very funny moment, though I think I was the only one to see it, everyone else thought I was on drugs.

in WvW

Posted by: AEND.8310

AEND.8310

Can you explain me how a very high populated server like VZ can lose vs a medium populated server like SFR?
Is this a tactic?
/popcorn

As everyone knows for months now, we’re underskilled, lamers, kitten and brainless cowards. So if you came with a couple of tactics and a pinch of determination, it’s very easy to beat VZ.

(Your real answer next week I guess.)

Thüring – Fëar Morniëo [FM]
Vizunah Square

in WvW

Posted by: Binafus.8153

Binafus.8153

Is this a tactic?
/popcorn

As everyone knows for months now, we’re underskilled, lamers, kitten and brainless cowards. So if you came with a couple of tactics and a pinch of determination, it’s very easy to beat VZ.

You hit the nail on the head here.

VZ would have never been number one if it was not for their night capping, soon as they do not vastly outnumber every one they fold like a lawn chair in a hurricane.

in WvW

Wandred.4583

nice try on SV border, Elona
__
sfr

in WvW

Wandred.4583

close enouth elona
_
sfr

in WvW

Posted by: VLNt.9862

VLNt.9862

Many spiky words from my fellow mates on Seafarers ^^, but there’s a chance to change this attitude at the next rematch when maybe we will face a stronger Vizu and Elona.

in WvW

Posted by: Pryda.8257

Pryda.8257

Bytheway i see ya flying like Superman, climbing like Spiderman and swimming like Namor … Ops no screen no video.

http://imgur.com/a/Rvosn

I prolly got it on video also, but I’m too lazy.

Red Guard [RG]

in WvW

Posted by: Teel.9036

Teel.9036

Tonight in Seafarers BL, a member of a highly well known Elona guild tried getting a mesmer inside our very upgraded Garrison by using glitching/cheating/immoral play/whatever you want to call it. Thankfully a person on our server saw this so I went there to record… Here is the uncut version:

They don’t jump off until a member in my guild start attacking them up top.

Edit: After having a talk with a member of the guild that was there I’m inclined to believe that this was an act of stupidity and that there were no harmful intentions when they started doing it. Though those intentions could of course have changed if they actually managed to get in.

Teelie l VoTF

(edited by Teel.9036)

in WvW

Posted by: Method.8592

Method.8592

The guild [RISE] has some good tricks too, no need to explain or you want a tutorial on how you can get inside a tower with a full door and no mesmer hide?

Jéru / Zhalem [META] Vizunah

(edited by Method.8592)

in WvW

Posted by: suprNovae.5410

suprNovae.5410

aelfwe.4239 high population doesn’t mean high population in WvW…. srsly… first think before you write something. We on Elona for example have many PvE people. I guess Vizunah is the same…

Method.8592 maybe you haven’t watched clearly….it is so stupid sometime on ELona TS for example. “How have they got in?” “I don’t know.” “they might bugged into the keep. OMG THAT kittenING HACKERS!”. Sometimes there is someone who has the oversight and says that there is jsut a destryoed gate/wall or 100 Omegas. ^^
You blame a whole guild which is pretty good and say that they might have bugged into a tower? up to now you apparently have no evidence so please just report those you really have seen and make a vide/take screenshots.

Im sick of the endless discussions about thieves, hackers and so on….

Clint B E Eastwood – Guardian
Callous Philosophy [LaG]
† Good Old Days [GD]

in WvW

Posted by: SGBrian.7046

SGBrian.7046

For all here we don’t use this bug we found a bug and we all reported it i’m sorry when it shows so that we use it, and i’m totaly sry for that but the good one ist one glitch is foundid we will never do it again I swear

grettings Brian

sorry for my bad english

(edited by SGBrian.7046)

in WvW

Posted by: Flyss.1954

Flyss.1954

Dear GW2-Players,

i need to take responsibility for this action. I was the one who showed this to my teammates.
I was like “WoW, guys look what i can do.”
But the most important fact is that we dont support bug-using! Right after we found out about this bug we reported it. My deepest apologies if it seems as if we were using this to our advantage. I hope for your understanding of a young man…

Sincerely, Silth

(edited by Flyss.1954)

in WvW

Posted by: Method.8592

Method.8592

@suprNovae.5410
Pretty sure someone said he was recording and reported them so I hope Anet gonna do his job and I’am pretty sure you understand why I can’t post such thing here…

Jéru / Zhalem [META] Vizunah

(edited by Method.8592)

in WvW

Posted by: aelfwe.4239

aelfwe.4239

aelfwe.4239 high population doesn’t mean high population in WvW…. srsly… first think before you write something. We on Elona for example have many PvE people. I guess Vizunah is the same…

aelfwe.4239 high population doesn’t mean high population in WvW…. srsly… first think before you write something. We on Elona for example have many PvE people. I guess Vizunah *have a lot of people doing PvE and whining on this forum cause PRX\SFR do WvW instead doing PvE like they do.

/corrected

Aelfwe Dark Asura Mesmer\Thief,
FREE PYRO

in WvW

Posted by: Sete.3168

Sete.3168

Great job on taking hills on Sfr bl Vs! Since with players on you could not take it!
I bet you still wiped at the door!

in WvW

Posted by: Zoxea.9564

Zoxea.9564

@aelfwe.4239: blabla PRX, blabla SFR complexed face to legit servers in europe, blabla i’m sad that nobody respects us.

I can understand you’re bitter. I can understand that you’re looking for that you can not have, legitimacy. And I can understand that you scream your hate cause you’re not respected.

You can kill us but the truth you can not change it. It is like a bullet in the chest.

I do not think the score changes until Friday evening. Congratulations Elona to see victory. You deserve it.

in WvW

Posted by: Allen.1620

Allen.1620

Flyss.1954 you are frm elona, i am from SFR, dude just one think to say to you……………

“RESPECT”

Thanx 4 playing against us wish u were in our server cas people like u make the game tick,

And also to some unknown thieves from elona, i am that “running not an option” … stupid small asura necro, you guys know who u r after killing me you saluted and also i came back killed u, u still saluted when u knew u r dieing, ty m8s,

after these 2 incidents i have well sud i say “we” have a lot of respect for elona.

P.S. the hate talks flames will go away but will always remember you guys

in WvW

atai.1467

http://imgur.com/a/Rvosn

I prolly got it on video also, but I’m too lazy.

Good if someone use any sort of hack/cheat is important to be reported and pubblished on Forum.

@Killerhai, sorry m8 but the situation is not exactly 35 <> 5 there are at least 14 different defenders and … this is a normal situation. In any case the PRX guys will look in IT

in WvW

Posted by: Fabled.9726

Fabled.9726

Ok thanks for the picture. I talked with some folks tonight and decided to try out what I had been told. I went ahead and tested this out tonight based on the screenshots. The same mechanic that exists on the inside being able to shoot out (Cats and such), exist the other way also. Its the hole in the top of the door that allows anyone (but its easier for people with higher resolution) to rotate the camera view to see the ground on the other side.

So first off, my resolution is 6000×1080:
[img]http://home.comcast.net/~dcatanzaro/In_Game_Resolution.gif[/img]

Example of how you can see the inside. I tried to set up the placement as close to the picture given as I could to a similar tower:
[img]http://home.comcast.net/~dcatanzaro/Shooting_Over_Door.gif[/img]

And for the record, I’m not the only one in the guild with this kinda setup, but here was is my rig that was built specifically for GW2, just to show I have 3 screens and I do play the game (even in WvW) on all 3:
[img]http://home.comcast.net/~dcatanzaro/Fableds_PC.gif[/img]

I actually spoke with ER about this incident and I will agree that ArenaNet really needs to fix that hole above the doors (where they exist). Siege from both sides should stop at a door when it hits it.. even Catapults on the door which has become the norm for the AE explosion on the door to kill rams. But no 3rd party software or modifications to my client were done to get this result.

The hole gives line of sight to both sides though (be it Balistas, Cats, or Arrowcarts). I therefore have concluded that this was not an exploit.

in WvW

Posted by: Thimill.9162

Thimill.9162

GG and Good week SFR and Elona !
Hard week for Vizu since tuesday.

See u tonight during the reset !

Don’t judge us and our server because of some bad-mouths on this forum.

Cheers !

Soibo, Soibel, Soibon : Asura engi – guard – necro
Vizunah Square – War Legend and ex-[Run]

in WvW

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

@Thimill

Never would
we have too much respect for Vizunah and we dont rly care bout forumwarriors

have a nice day

in WvW

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

they dont have to talk bout how good they are – they just prove it

you can say this too?

in WvW

Posted by: generalkreator.4687

generalkreator.4687

Is this a tactic?
/popcorn

I explain the “Server Population – WvW Activity” Problem again to everyone :
On Medium Server everyone is playing only WvW, Medium Server have no PVE Players and they can fill all Borderlands on every time whit Big Zergs.
On Full Server almost all playing PVE, only a few are doing WvW, but most of them are only inside JP.
It´s so easy!

General Kreator | Thief
[Nas] Nástrandir
Seafarer´s Rest

in WvW

Tygra.4570

@Fabled : I think most of us are aware of high res settings and thanks for the info anyways

But whatever your resolution is, you can’t place an arrowcart and shoot the inside as it’s shown on Pryda’s screen without a zoomhack.

The French Flair [FF]

in WvW

Posted by: pcpsong.3850

pcpsong.3850

Is this a tactic?
/popcorn

On Medium Server everyone is playing only WvW, Medium Server have no PVE Players and they can fill all Borderlands on every time whit Big Zergs.
On Full Server almost all playing PVE, only a few are doing WvW, but most of them are only inside JP.
It´s so easy!

QFT

Song – Mesmer
[VcY] Velocity – www.velocityeugaming.com

in WvW

atai.1467

But whatever your resolution is, you can’t place an arrowcart and shoot the inside as it’s shown on Pryda’s screen without a zoomhack.

If the arrowcart was that one, but as you can see there are 2 red circle in inner so at least 2 arrowcarts. In any case if there is a hack report it. It’s the same we do every single day multiple times. From both servers

in WvW

atai.1467

It´s so easy!

Infact all istances on SFR are completely empty Anet decide to shut them down

in WvW

Tygra.4570

If the arrowcart was that one, but as you can see there are 2 red circle in inner so at least 2 arrowcarts. In any case if there is a hack report it. It’s the same we do every single day multiple times. From both servers

I think they did report, i wasn’t on the map. And yes one arrowcart does multiple red AoE circles at the same time

The French Flair [FF]

in WvW

Grischu.3869

Is this a tactic?
/popcorn

It´s so easy!

This need a explanation too !
All i can misinterpret i will ! Looks like on Medium Server are some Threadwarriors

Good old Days [GD] Elona

in WvW

Posted by: Vukanigia.5496

Vukanigia.5496

Last but not least: special dedication to the most unskilled travelling guild SFRJ aka Balkan Legion we already met on 3 different servers and were only able to camp JP with 10+ groups for hours and hours, everyday and were absolutely useless to their server…
Should recruit more unskilled useless guilds on your servers so will beat you even more easily… (excuse my french )

Wish you all a late merry christmas and an early happy new year!

PS: don’t take all this too litterally….
PPS: Well indeed take this litterally…

/smile

The fact you got kitten kitten from grp of SFRJ that like to camp ppl in JP is no reason to flame… I can say my friend that you have a lot of negative energy and i feel sorry cos of that, learn to enjoy this game like most of the people are doing.

How good or bad we are will not be determinate by random JP rage kido but from people and guilds that are playing with us. To bad those words come from some1 that is representing such a glorious realm like VS is.

/hug

in WvW

atai.1467

I think they did report, i wasn’t on the map. And yes one arrowcart does multiple red AoE circles at the same time

Sure of the same color and same duration, and this is not that situation.

(edited by atai.1467)