Week of 11/23: SOS vs JQ vs SBI

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

I know eh. It took forever to just get the meeting location agreed upon. SoS wanted KFC, while JQ wanted McDonalds. It was a nightmare to sort out.

When there is a Denny’s on one side of the road, and an Ihop on the other, what can you really do? Just sort it out quick so the 14th super secret anti-sbi alliance can commence.

It is some sort of poetic justice to see SBI called out on all the crap its been throwing for weeks.

Less QQ more pewpew or SOS is going to be keeping your crown.

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

in WvW

Posted by: coronbale.3894

coronbale.3894

I know eh. It took forever to just get the meeting location agreed upon. SoS wanted KFC, while JQ wanted McDonalds. It was a nightmare to sort out.

When there is a Denny’s on one side of the road, and an Ihop on the other, what can you really do? Just sort it out quick so the 14th super secret anti-sbi alliance can commence.

It is some sort of poetic justice to see SBI called out on all the crap its been throwing for weeks.

Less QQ more pewpew or SOS is going to be keeping your crown.

The correct answer was IHOP.

Leader of [TSym]
Sea of Sorrows
IGN – Coron

in WvW

Posted by: sazaw.1347

sazaw.1347

@halfsquelch.3465
May I ask what is wrong with preventing the enemy from getting blue print? Why do you think it is immature? Is not like the whole army is camping with siege. JQ has been T1 for very long. Statement like JQ didn’t get to T1 for being honorable gamers is not fair.

Wrath T – Asura Necro | Don Hohenheim – Norn Guard | Bellcroxx – Human Mesmer
[DKJ] – Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Thobek.1730

Thobek.1730

@halfsquelch.3465
May I ask what is wrong with preventing the enemy from getting blue print? Why do you think it is immature? Is not like the whole army is camping with siege. JQ has been T1 for very long. Statement like JQ didn’t get to T1 for being honorable gamers is not fair.

nothing is wrong with it, in fact its supposed to be a zone to fight in. But I can understand why halfsqualch is annoyed, no one likes getting 2-shotted by the thief, especially me.

I thought it was fun last friday when JQ and SBI turned up to stop us from controlling the JP. The biggest fight over all the maps was inside the EB JP.

in WvW

Posted by: rooster.2745

rooster.2745

every server has the same issues an problems, outmanned bufs, new content,jump puzzles, holidays, its the persverance that counts and adapting, seen many altf4s by opposition more than ever,, sbi, and tonsa crys here on forums,.havent seen one JQ use the altF4 (sbi) if your so hurt by WvW maybe time to take a break, glad to see your competitve spirit ,

(edited by rooster.2745)

in WvW

Posted by: TheBob.9863

TheBob.9863

Nice to see all the sore losers from JQ show back up at the entrance to the EB JP in the last few days. I had hopped to see a little more maturity in T1 instead of the typical unsportsmanlike conduct that I have seen everywhere else. But from what I have seen in the past 2 weeks, I guess JQ didn’t get to T1 for being honorable gamers.

BTW whatever thief that is camping in there that is 2 hitting me while remaining stealthed the whole time, nice build, I have 2k tough and 23k hp.

Ha ha, that was me I think i killed you like twice or three times while you were running down the stairs trying to get portaled or to the invis fountain? BTW you were one of the few that I couldn’t kill through the duration of the basilisk venom stun.

Protip: Use a stun breaking spell/utility, you just stood there while I pwned on you for over 2 seconds..

(edited by TheBob.9863)

in WvW

Posted by: Aza.2105

Aza.2105

Nice to see all the sore losers from JQ show back up at the entrance to the EB JP in the last few days. I had hopped to see a little more maturity in T1 instead of the typical unsportsmanlike conduct that I have seen everywhere else. But from what I have seen in the past 2 weeks, I guess JQ didn’t get to T1 for being honorable gamers.

BTW whatever thief that is camping in there that is 2 hitting me while remaining stealthed the whole time, nice build, I have 2k tough and 23k hp.

Ha ha, that was me I think i killed you like twice or three times while you were running down the stairs trying to get portaled or to the invis fountain? BTW you were one of the few that I couldn’t kill through the duration of the basilisk venom stun.

Protip: Use a stun breaking spell/utility, you just stood there while I pwned on you for over 2 seconds..

He probably couldn’t see you. I can understand why so many people complain about thieves. Mainly…stealth. Its not your fault or any other players fault. The devs should be ashamed that such a issue is still around.

I don’t want to exaggerate but, many times when I encounter thieves they are stealthed the entire time while attacking me. I only see the visible for maybe 4-5 secs, which during that period they are on the run. Then they stealth again and go perma invisible.

Amd Ryzen 1800x – Amd Fury X -64GB of ram
Windows 10

in WvW

Posted by: Chewablesleeptablet.3185

Chewablesleeptablet.3185

SoS still pushing ahead even after Thanksgiving. Must be because they have better coverage. That and the amazing guild presence.

in WvW

Posted by: Wiredgunslinger.5480

Wiredgunslinger.5480

I have to laugh at the whines at double teaming. Especially since these same folks had no trouble double teaming SoS from the start through the entire weekend.

Suck it up folks. When you have 1v1v1 there is ALWAYS going to be a double team out there.

Want to know why SoS targets you SBI? A) You have more points then JQ…..B) Your dang zergs keep showing up everywhere…of course we are going to focus you if we keep seeing 50 of your guys and only 10-15 of JQ’s (This is on SoS border).

Server: SoS Guild: Work
Verucalize: 80 Thief
Señor Chang: 80 Ranger

in WvW

TheBob.9863

He probably couldn’t see you. I can understand why so many people complain about thieves. Mainly…stealth. Its not your fault or any other players fault. The devs should be ashamed that such a issue is still around.

I don’t want to exaggerate but, many times when I encounter thieves they are stealthed the entire time while attacking me. I only see the visible for maybe 4-5 secs, which during that period they are on the run. Then they stealth again and go perma invisible.

How does my character rendering prevent him from using a stun breaker? He didn’t see his HP going down or he didn’t see that he was stunned and couldn’t move? He sat there for the entire duration of my stun (1.5 seconds) and then 2 more heartseekers, that’s ample time to react in some way like dodging or using a blink or whatever other stun breaker a mesmer has. It’s not arenanet’s job to deal with people that have really bad reflexes

in WvW

Posted by: Beld.9754

Beld.9754

How does my character rendering prevent him from using a stun breaker? He didn’t see his HP going down or he didn’t see that he was stunned and couldn’t move? He sat there for the entire duration of my stun (1.5 seconds) and then 2 more heartseekers, that’s ample time to react in some way like dodging or using a blink or whatever other stun breaker a mesmer has. It’s not arenanet’s job to deal with people that have really bad reflexes

You realize that some stun breaks require an enemy target, yes? Like, for instance, decoy. Granted blink isn’t one of them but there are certainly times i don’t run blink depending on the scenario. Not saying he is the best player ever, I would have no idea, but acting like you are the best player ever for playing a clearly imbalanced small scale class while insisting there is nothing to see here is pretty cute. Awesome reflexes!!!!!

And back to the scoreboard

in WvW

TheBob.9863

You realize that some stun breaks require an enemy target, yes? Like, for instance, decoy. Granted blink isn’t one of them but there are certainly times i don’t run blink depending on the scenario. Not saying he is the best player ever, I would have no idea, but acting like you are the best player ever for playing a clearly imbalanced small scale class while insisting there is nothing to see here is pretty cute. Awesome reflexes!!!!!

And back to the scoreboard

Clearly you have no idea what you’re talking about. Me saying he didnt move at all for 2 seconds is “acting like I’m the best player”, totally man. How’s life in fantasy land?

in WvW

Posted by: Tarin Twisted.4183

Tarin Twisted.4183

SoS is new to T1 and have an awful lot to prove (not sure to who but I think it is the general idea). In truth there were two SoS’s…before and after the HoD explosion. After the explosion it was inevitable to see them in T1 with all of the great new talent they picked up.

However, here is the sad fact of T1 and WvWvW in general… once you are in T1 for a while you start to lose interest for multiple reasons and things like the crap being spewed in this thread drive more people away than it attracts making the problem even worse.

To dominate T1 you need excellent coverage, great commanders and continuous commitment from both of those two things. Once either starts to fall off it is a slippery slope.

Jang Gun is a very impressive commander and I have not even seen him for two days nor have I seen WM out in the numbers they normally present…maybe they are burned out and need a break. Seems numbers/interest in general is down.

To the ANET person reading this…if you want to fix the mass exodus you are seeing from WvWvW simply add a system specific to WvWvW with carrots and PvP kitten supplements that will keep us coming back for more!

To the QQ’rs in this thread go log in and fight or go outside and breath some fresh air =)

in WvW

Posted by: Cirus.5748

Cirus.5748

I just wish we would have the acknowledgment by Tier 1 as a peer/equal. We have so much respect for SBI and JQ.

Please read last weeks forum tread. I PERSONALLY welcomed you and said well done you belong here, as did most of the other commanders. Don’t forget that in an attempt to look the victim <3

You gotta admit that the general attitude towards us has changed since last week though, it’s gone from love and respect to hate and spite!

For me, these last 2 weeks of WvW have been a blast! Some amazing events have happened on the battlefield that I will never forget. Great fighting from all sides. Very pleased that we were able to turn around a 25k deficit, it’s when you’re losing that a server is truly tested.

Vanguard Of Exiled Mercenaries – Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Drago.1634

Drago.1634

SoS is new to T1 and have an awful lot to prove (not sure to who but I think it is the general idea). In truth there were two SoS’s…before and after the HoD explosion. After the explosion it was inevitable to see them in T1 with all of the great new talent they picked up.

However, here is the sad fact of T1 and WvWvW in general… once you are in T1 for a while you start to lose interest for multiple reasons and things like the crap being spewed in this thread drive more people away than it attracts making the problem even worse.

To dominate T1 you need excellent coverage, great commanders and continuous commitment from both of those two things. Once either starts to fall off it is a slippery slope.

Jang Gun is a very impressive commander and I have not even seen him for two days nor have I seen WM out in the numbers they normally present…maybe they are burned out and need a break. Seems numbers/interest in general is down.

To the ANET person reading this…if you want to fix the mass exodus you are seeing from WvWvW simply add a system specific to WvWvW with carrots and PvP kitten supplements that will keep us coming back for more!

To the QQ’rs in this thread go log in and fight or go outside and breath some fresh air =)

Could not have said it better.

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Could not have said it better.

I agree. But I think Anet knows this, thus the WvW content patch and new rewards they’ve hinted at. Once this patch is in, I predict A LOT of players will come back to WvW, at least to check it out. If the changes are really good we should see WvW participation increase and hopefully stabilize.

It’s kind of funny. It wasn’t all that long ago that some JQ guilds moved to SoR due to the queues (just using this as one example), and now servers that have sort of "been there done that yawn " are struggling for consistent coverage.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Alsonia.4753

Alsonia.4753

PRX carry SoS so hard. Good to see HoD back on top.

Gloria Taril | Guardian of [ICoa]
Repping Beastgate since day 1.

in WvW

Posted by: Brizlyn.8945

Brizlyn.8945

Well shouldn’t it be Sea of Denravi, or Henge of Sorrows?

All kidding aside, SBI started the weekend off great. But WvW is all about coverage and numbers. Skill and tactics are important, but at the end of the day, a massive zerg can kill both skill and tactics and leave them crumpled in bloody mess.

SBI is getting crushed by overwhelming numbers and sound tactics. Seems like once the weekdays started this week, SBI went offline or to do fractals? (I did) Who knows.

I know that last couple of nights I went into WvW and saw commander tags I’ve never seen before. Who the hell are these people? Watched them for a while, weren’t doing kitten. Last night dropped into EB to see the mess, out of curiosity. SBI had two commanders in EB sitting around spawn being spawn camped, and just sat there doing nothing. Also I saw nothing in chat except some people kittening about the commanders sucking and then kittening each other out. It was a sad display. Again, a couple of commanders I’ve never heard of.

I love our WM and LoD commanders, and we have some other great commanders as well! However, it seems like everyone is achieving a commander tag these days. To those people who have a tag and either don’t know WTF you’re doing or just aren’t good at it (don’t be in denial, it doesn’t take long to know you’re just not cut out for commander)….please turn your tag off and let someone else lead, especially when there’s already 2 or more commanders already on the map. You break the cohesion of the force by leading people off into oblivion!

Anyways, both the last two nights after seeing the infighting and outmanned buffs, I bailed to do fractals instead of WvW ( I want my rings!).

I know by leaving that I contribute to the outmanned buff even more, but when you go into WvW and see that, it’s just demoralizing.

Go SBI!….?

in WvW

Posted by: Serious.4839

Serious.4839

Score at ~5 minutes before 11 am server time.

Attachments:

Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

Well, regardless of a lot of the bickering on the forums. Every server has their time and their people that are willing to rally to a specific cause at said times. SoS is doing that at this time. Good job, we did this as well on the SBI side not too long ago. You can’t always expect to have a fully populated mass in WvW. There’s too much ADD one can have in this game. Sure it sucks having an outmanned buff, but just think of other ways you can keep yourself entertained if your goal is to play WvW. Don’t pull yourself or others down by being negative about a situation you cannot control. Similar to the saying, “you can’t force someone to love you,” you can’t force people to play a video game in their spare time.

To the hardcore WvW’ers our there on SBI, thanks for showing. To the other servers, thanks for showing up for something for me to kill, I’ll say it again, without you guys I wouldn’t have enjoyment in this game.

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in WvW

Posted by: xtorma.1283

xtorma.1283

Looks like SoS is taking it to the bank again this week.

Well done.

Baron Irongut – Warrior-

in WvW

Posted by: Magni.2835

Magni.2835

It will be interesting to see how things look in a couple weeks as it appears that the trend is for the top server to fizzle out at that point.

in WvW

Posted by: ArtemisEntreri.4138

ArtemisEntreri.4138

It will be interesting to see how things look in a couple weeks as it appears that the trend is for the top server to fizzle out at that point.

SoS has worked their kittens off to get to the top. I think once they reach their goal some may pump the brakes and take an earned break from WvW. Planetside 2 anyone?

Way to go SoS, keep up the good work! To my guildies….

DO WORK!

Guardian / Warrior / Thief / Necromancer
Black Gate – Immortals of the Mist [IoM]

in WvW

ArtemisEntreri.4138

PRX was on EB duty this week. They did a great job but you can’t expect people to actually believe that PRX is carrying SoS. Sea of Sorrows is carrying Sea of Sorrows. Go back to Blackgate and work on your tactics.

Thank you.

in WvW

Posted by: I AM.2186

I AM.2186

PRX was on EB duty this week. They did a great job but you can’t expect people to actually believe that PRX is carrying SoS. Sea of Sorrows is carrying Sea of Sorrows. Go back to Blackgate and work on your tactics.

Thank you.

PRX was actually “assigned” to JQ BL this week… Just sayin.

Salvo – Ranger – SoS
Shiver Me Timbers – Elementalist – SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Xyanide.8650

Xyanide.8650

^ jq bl is currently dominate by jq, just sayin.

Well, good defense in EB this morning. We don’t make mistake stay in unfortified stonemist while ganking by both sides, we lost two towers but we don’t let them go any further like they did to us yesterday and the day before it. Ppl are not engaging pve content all back to defense and help, which is impressive. I hope to see this attitude in NA major time.
Kudos to all the commanders and players that coordinates well. Carry on.

[Ele]Sereniah/[Nec]Xyanade
[NöPë] from Stormbluff Isle
In morte ultima veritas

in WvW

Posted by: Alsonia.4753

Alsonia.4753

Thank you.

It’s kids like this; that embody why I left Sea of Sorrows. Overzealous chest pounders; that take advantage of every waking second they can do it. If you understood anything about BG; you would realize our coverage killed us more than anything.

But you’d rather run your mouth on the forums.

Gloria Taril | Guardian of [ICoa]
Repping Beastgate since day 1.

in WvW

Posted by: CarelessKrow.8032

CarelessKrow.8032

As an EB regular, I didn’t see much PRX this week. Can’t really say they were “assigned to duty” there.

[AoS] Army of Shepherds | Jade Quarry
That thief shooting rainbows at you? That’s me.

in WvW

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

Thank you.

It’s kids like this; that embody why I left Sea of Sorrows. Overzealous chest pounders; that take advantage of every waking second they can do it. If you understood anything about BG; you would realize our coverage killed us more than anything.

SBI has this similar problem. A lot of egos got far too big, and now they just can’t comprehend that we aren’t uncontested for first place, so they resort to complaining about foul play and cheats all over the forum.

In my opinion, SoS’ numbers are just overwhelming us in NA prime. Our oceanic crew has remained strong, however I think they’re pretty pissed off at returning the next day to see all their progress and work just thrown away.

#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

in WvW

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Thank you.

Go Back to the tier 2 thread you bad man.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

Thank you.

Good to see mesmer hacking carry BG so hard, another black eye for your server rep. How about you Blackeye Gate guys stop running your mouths in other server matchup threads, or has it really become that uncomfortable for you guys in your own thread.

As for the 2v1 people, the next time you’re a tower and the two other servers are pounding on you, take a moment to go into the thinking man position and ask yourself, why are they attacking us and not each other on the field….
The simple answer is they both want your tower, they’re both racing to take your tower, they will sort out each other once they get into your tower, there’s no need to slaughter each other on the field while you laugh your kitten off at them from on top your walls with your siege weapons tucked away safely in the tower. They want to break you first and then break each other after because drum roll they want your tower.

In a three way game there is no 1v1v1, that’s still and always is 2v1. Start trying to figure out how to get on the good side of the 2v1. Being in the top position makes you the number one target, if you go into first and start to jeer your opponents that is going to fire them up and makes you a target, if you take Stonemist castle in EB that makes you a target, if you can’t handle 2v1 and start complaining about 2v1 in a game that’s built to be 2v1 most times, that will make you a target.

This will probably get deleted but I don’t care, this round and round complaining about 2v1 is getting ridiculous.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

in WvW

Posted by: Kam.8109

Kam.8109

What I don’t understand is why don’t mods shut this thread down? There is absolutely nothing meaningful or constructive happening here.

in WvW

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

Enough. Let’s get back on track. Tempers and emotions are high. Unless what you are typing from this point on involves scores, related information to this weeks match, or civil talk, backspace it out. Let’s end this silliness. Other servers are watching us act like 8 year old children arguing over who gets what color power ranger, when in fact the red, blue, and green rangers sucked. Everyone knows the pink ranger carried the team. ") OK, seriously. I really am embarrassed over this. Let’s act like the respected game leaders we really are shall we?

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

in WvW

Posted by: transtemporal.2158

transtemporal.2158

Seems like once the weekdays started this week, SBI went offline or to do fractals? (I did) Who knows.

Probably. Everyone wants to get their monthly at the very least, which is fair enough. The trick is getting them back into WvW once that is done. It’s always a bit dicey.

in WvW

Posted by: Guild Wars Fan.3249

Guild Wars Fan.3249

wow…a lot more QQing this week!

I didn’t think SoS was going to pull this one out of the hat. The weekend was a pretty even contest for the most part, tho SBI certainly pulled ahead towards the end of it and continued to do so through the first 2 days of the week (from an Oceanic TZ perspective), but then they just seemed to disappear from that point on. That was around the time that PRX returned in force (I saw a lot of them in FoTM and other PvE areas – a rare sight indeed! – made me laugh as there were a lot of them lfm FotM 1! – obviously having abstained from FotM last week).

On Tuesday night (Oceanic Time) SoS pulled back the differential back from 15/18k to about 13k – by the time I got up in the morning, we were only 6k behind. We all know how things have gone since then. Everytime WM came on the JQ BL map, PRX jumped on them asap, to the point that they would come on for a bit and then go to other maps. That was obviously a deliberate tactic on their part.

SoS has used the fact that there are 2 opposition teams to our advantage. Deliberately not hitting JQ when SBI was on the map – well, not going hard on JQ anyway We certainly made it sure it was easier for JQ to hit SBI than to hit us. Thats just plain tactics. Why would we encourage fights with JQ AND SBI at the same time?

QQing because you are being double-teamed in a 3-way match just makes me laugh. If you are not skilled/intelligent enough to understand that pitting 1 of the other teams against the other is plain common sense, then you need to take a step back an think about what WvWvW is all about. Are you playing for fun? or to win? or to fight a ‘fair’ fight?

At the moment, there are only 2 measures in WvWvW. The SCORE and the RESPECT given to your server by the WvW community. The score is easy to understand and most visible and so is easier to strategise for. Respect is less visible, but still easy enough to measure and influence – QQing on the forums does nothing but lose respect for your server. JQ seem to understand this very well, they bore the brunt of being called JQQ for a long time and dont seem to let it affect them anymore. GJ.

TL;DR: SoS is winning because we are playing the game more/better. Look at the game and figure out how to play it instead of trying to make it fit your views of how it should work (i.e. play the game, not your perception of the game).

in WvW

Thobek.1730

Yes, one guild alone carried all borderlands at once to get us enough point to regain the lead.. Yes, your logic is amusing.

Alsonia is obviously hurt about something that he feels the need to troll this thread. Why are you so angry and hurt Alsonia? is it because since leaving SoS they have done a lot better and you bandwagoning to a then T1 server are now T2?

in WvW

Posted by: Exclamatory.8351

Exclamatory.8351

wow…a lot more QQing this week!

I didn’t think SoS was going to pull this one out of the hat. The weekend was a pretty even contest for the most part, tho SBI certainly pulled ahead towards the end of it and continued to do so through the first 2 days of the week (from an Oceanic TZ perspective), but then they just seemed to disappear from that point on. That was around the time that PRX returned in force (I saw a lot of them in FoTM and other PvE areas – a rare sight indeed! – made me laugh as there were a lot of them lfm FotM 1! – obviously having abstained from FotM last week).

On Tuesday night (Oceanic Time) SoS pulled back the differential back from 15/18k to about 13k – by the time I got up in the morning, we were only 6k behind. We all know how things have gone since then. Everytime WM came on the JQ BL map, PRX jumped on them asap, to the point that they would come on for a bit and then go to other maps. That was obviously a deliberate tactic on their part.

SoS has used the fact that there are 2 opposition teams to our advantage. Deliberately not hitting JQ when SBI was on the map – well, not going hard on JQ anyway We certainly made it sure it was easier for JQ to hit SBI than to hit us. Thats just plain tactics. Why would we encourage fights with JQ AND SBI at the same time?

QQing because you are being double-teamed in a 3-way match just makes me laugh. If you are not skilled/intelligent enough to understand that pitting 1 of the other teams against the other is plain common sense, then you need to take a step back an think about what WvWvW is all about. Are you playing for fun? or to win? or to fight a ‘fair’ fight?

At the moment, there are only 2 measures in WvWvW. The SCORE and the RESPECT given to your server by the WvW community. The score is easy to understand and most visible and so is easier to strategise for. Respect is less visible, but still easy enough to measure and influence – QQing on the forums does nothing but lose respect for your server. JQ seem to understand this very well, they bore the brunt of being called JQQ for a long time and dont seem to let it affect them anymore. GJ.

TL;DR: SoS is winning because we are playing the game more/better. Look at the game and figure out how to play it instead of trying to make it fit your views of how it should work (i.e. play the game, not your perception of the game).

I’m from JQQ and I approve this message.

in WvW

ArtemisEntreri.4138

Thank you.

I’m not being overzealous, I’m just disagreeing with your opinion that PRX is carrying all the BL’s. It doesn’t make much sense. PRX is a great guild and I’m glad we have them. And I understand much about BG since I transferred out of that kitten hole about 6 weeks ago. Still have a friend’s guild there that I am still apart of, Righteous Kill. I remember playing Maguuma and HoD when TA was still around and they stomped us. I’m actually happy I didn’t have to experience the slow drop in morale then exploiting BG is sadly known for. Please spare me your assumptions.

in WvW

ArtemisEntreri.4138

Thank you.

PRX was actually “assigned” to JQ BL this week… Just sayin.

“CarelessKrow.8032
As an EB regular, I didn’t see much PRX this week. Can’t really say they were “assigned to duty” there.”

Sorry, this was what I was told at the beginning of the week when I asked what BL we (my guild) were in. PRX may have moved to another BL possible. I’m not on the mumble for the guild leaders so they could have switched.

The Industry was in SoS BL though and where we primarily stayed.

in WvW

Posted by: Arreyanne.2683

Arreyanne.2683

even though I say that, I do kind of like the JQ bunch – they complain less

That was the best comment in this entire thread

in WvW

Posted by: Drago.1634

Drago.1634

Reading through all this…… stuff, I seem to have overlooked the current score. update please?

in WvW

Posted by: arenta.2953

arenta.2953

just a general reminder. this is a game people. A GAME to be played for fun.
committing a DoS attack on JQ’s teamspeak is NOT how you play a game.
nor do i think it is legal….gonna check

just remember you playing WvW for fun, committing a DoS attack on a teamspeak server is just wrong…it means you take the game way to seriously..

Jade Quarry’s Tomoko Takei, Anabuki Tomoko, and Assassin Ahri

in WvW

Posted by: Grumpdogg.6910

Grumpdogg.6910

I just wish we would have the acknowledgment by Tier 1 as a peer/equal. We have so much respect for SBI and JQ.

Please read last weeks forum tread. I PERSONALLY welcomed you and said well done you belong here, as did most of the other commanders. Don’t forget that in an attempt to look the victim <3

You gotta admit that the general attitude towards us has changed since last week though, it’s gone from love and respect to hate and spite!

Just the way we like it.

“I swung a sword, I swung a sword again, oh look I swung a sword again!”
- Colin Johanson while spamming key 1 in GW2

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

I’m not sure what the commotion is, do people have a problem accepting that SoS are the new strongest server? Yes there is a somewhat clear winner in tier 1 now, but hasn’t there always been? It still looks competitive to me.

Nobody stays at the top forever, and it just looks silly when people come up with excuses to justify not being the best all the time. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with losing, especially considering WvW is just a numbers game. The scores are showing that SoS can field more people on average than the other servers, but what does the score matter? It’s not like the format has any rewards other than playing it, so just go play it and stop making a huge fuss out of it on some internet forum.

in WvW

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

It’s pretty much no doubt that SoS is top server at the moment. It is possible it won’t be number one forever. How ever it’s never going to take a HoD dive. Even if the new arrival NA players abandon the server, the tight knit oceanic community will never leave it.

in WvW

Posted by: Guild Wars Fan.3249

Guild Wars Fan.3249

It’s pretty much no doubt that SoS is top server at the moment. It is possible it won’t be number one forever. How ever it’s never going to take a HoD dive. Even if the new arrival NA players abandon the server, the tight knit oceanic community will never leave it.

meh…I’d agree that its almost a given that SoS will be winning this round…top server? 2 consecutive T1 wins does not the best server make.

in WvW

Posted by: Ukiah.9740

Ukiah.9740

meh…I’d agree that its almost a given that SoS will be winning this round…top server? 2 consecutive T1 wins does not the best server make.

I would agree. Winning 2 consecutive (and it’s not quite over yet) weeks doesn’t mean SOS is top dog. It means SOS has won 2 consecutive weeks.

How about everyone congratulate SOS for winning 2 in a row, cheer SBI and JQ for putting up a good fight, stop making excuses and just focus on next week?

in WvW

Posted by: Mogar.9216

Mogar.9216

SoS did a great job. We’ll see what happens next week. What I really enjoyed most this match up are all the 1 v 1 and 2 v2s I was able to find . I won some lost some, learned a lot and improved my spec, Great fun out there.

Ele
SBI

in WvW

Thobek.1730

JQ have been showing up in force this week, how are they not second place? for the last 3-4 days SBI have hardly been seen until today? Was there another 1 time event I was not aware of?

SBI were so dominate earlier this week a good 15k ahead of everyone and then disappeared? where to? why?

in WvW

Posted by: Solori.6025

Solori.6025

Im actually liking the Wv3 scene

Good Job SoS for the fun fights and congrats ..

P.S.

Cover Girl < L’Oreal <_<

j/k :P

The world needs more KUNG FURY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg