Week of 11/30: SOS vs SBI vs JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Dollskin.6879

Dollskin.6879

Q:

What is the latest score report?
I will be using the answer feature to move score updates to the top.

Dollskin
Strike Force [SF] Stormbluff Isle
www.strikeforceguild.com

in WvW

Posted by: ComeAndSee.1356

ComeAndSee.1356

A:

Score 8:34 pm EST.

Attachments:

Sha Nari – 80 Guardian (http://bit.ly/12RNvtK)
Lorella Windrunner – 80 Thief
Shayera Nightfall – 80 Mesmer

in WvW

Dollskin.6879

Congratulations to SoS on another win!

2/2 in T1 is a huge accomplishment, perhaps only eclipsed by your overall meteoric rise from the lower tiers.

Please restrict posts to scores or positive comments between opponents/allies only.
Keg will be back to maintaining this thread next week.

Dollskin
www.strikeforceguild.com

(edited by Dollskin.6879)

in WvW

Posted by: Diabolos.5493

Diabolos.5493

in WvW

Posted by: Wiredgunslinger.5480

Wiredgunslinger.5480

This style of thread has been the standard for a while…so no…this is the official thread ;p

Server: SoS Guild: Work
Verucalize: 80 Thief
SeƱor Chang: 80 Ranger

in WvW

Posted by: Bashido.8694

Bashido.8694

Good start so far, some intense fighting on SoS BL. Wiping the huge zergs over and over at foghaven was the most fun I’ve had in awhile! Thank you {FIRE} for keeping it fun!

in WvW

Dollskin.6879

The current score as of 10:00 pm PST on Friday 11/30:

Sea of Sorrows     8,314 (+315)
Jade Quarry          6,788 (+160)
Stormbluff Isle     6,511 (+220)

Attachments:

Dollskin
www.strikeforceguild.com

in WvW

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

More incentive to fight hard in WVW. Share with your pve friends…might fill the servers up.

Attachments:

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

in WvW

Posted by: Exclamatory.8351

Exclamatory.8351

Posting in this thread because I think we can all appreciate the answer feature.

Great fights all around in SOS BL between [FIRE] and [Tsym]. You guys were relentless and defended Foghaven with your life. But I must say, half of us were about to call it a night until you decided to 5+ golem rush hills. We responded so quickly we shocked ourselves and roflstomped your golems back to Mars :P That alone gave us the will to stay and keep fighting longer. Long enough to finally break your fully upgraded and seiged camp. We commend you guys for a job well done, I expect to see [FIRE] and [Tsym] to dish it out all week.

Aside from the obvious mesmer exploit in SM, this was one WvWvW reset I’m glad I didn’t miss. I was told the men at JQ BL fended off garrison from SBI and SOS for a good 3 hours or so from multiple golem rushes from both servers. Unfortuneatly one of you guys finally snagged it:(

The annoying thief exploit to prevent capping is making a more and more appearance unfortuneatly, I really hope Anet fixes it.

Keep up the fight everyone, and please try to refrain from using exploits and glitches. It lowers morale when you lose something randomly and then T1 becomes a bore. Just have fun and fair fights. That’s all we want in T1; to keep a hack, glitch, exploit free competetive match-up using various strategies and techniques.

Current score update:

SOS – 9,193 – 290 PPT (SM)
JQ – 7,329 – 185 PPT
SBI – 7,158 – 220 PPT

(edited by Exclamatory.8351)

in WvW

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

SoS are so epic. We drop precursors. o.o

in WvW

Posted by: wondo.2870

wondo.2870

yea i can’t believe that Zap dropped off an SoS.

Must kill more of you now

Attachments:

SAB is LOVE, SAB is LIFE #OccupySAB2014

in WvW

Cover Girl.2580

all I get from killing SOS are huge repair bills :<

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in WvW

Posted by: zortek.9607

zortek.9607

Do we have a recent score update? Last one was from over an hour ago.

p.s. Thank you Dollskin for supplying the “good” thread.

in WvW

Posted by: Judas.5432

Judas.5432

I often get claws…..and not just from Charr. These guys are some kind of mutant freaks! We need to exterminate them…

Judas – Kaineng
[CO] Cryptic Omen

in WvW

Posted by: Geoffrey.6985

Geoffrey.6985

Regard the alleged exploit in SM, a post was made on reddit by Superrouter. It was removed later on.

To Superrouter and anyone else making the accusation, a reply to this is awaited. Thank you.

(edited by Geoffrey.6985)

in WvW

Cover Girl.2580

Regard the alleged exploit in SM, a post was made on reddit by Superrouter. It was removed later on.

To Superrouter and anyone else making the accusation, a reply is awaited for to this. Thank you.

The post was removed by the Forum Moderator as was every post related to it with inflammatory text. Please let it die and move on and fight hard, catching any future allegations of misconduct with screenshots or fraps, then readdressing them. This goes for everyone.
_____________________________________________ <— the end

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in WvW

ComeAndSee.1356

Current Score. 11:14am est.

SoS outmanned on JQ and SBI map.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

12/01/2012 1:18PM EST

Attachments:

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in WvW

Posted by: dekyos.1548

dekyos.1548

Why is it saying those posts are 6 hours ago, those scores are like 5 mins ago.

Hopefully this post doesn’t get deleted. That is all I’m at liberty to say.

Gearmatrix – Level 80 Crash’N’Burn Engineer
[MORD]
SBI WvW Junkie

in WvW

ComeAndSee.1356

Current score. 4:16 PM est.

SoS outmanned on JQ map still.

Attachments:

in WvW

ComeAndSee.1356

JQ needs to stop building siege in invul spots on their home map. :/ Don’t believe me I have 4 screenshots of 4 separate incidents.

(edited by ComeAndSee.1356)

in WvW

Dollskin.6879

This thread is for score updates and positive vibes only.
Please refrain from making accusations or other negative posts.

Dollskin
www.strikeforceguild.com

in WvW

Posted by: Eternalight.4708

Eternalight.4708

As of 4:13PM Sunday 2nd December (7:15PM server time)

Attachments:

level 80 Thief – Home Sweet [Home] – Black Lion Mercenary Corps [MERC] ~ Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Posted by: mifbifgiggle.6713

mifbifgiggle.6713

won the 2v1 on hills. thank god for the guild buffs. that was an epic fight guys.

Mr Flintlock, lvl 80 Engineer
Jade Quarry Crusader
rock the elixirs.

in WvW

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

Enjoyed the fights ingame so far, keep it up everyone.

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

in WvW

ComeAndSee.1356

Yeah, had some great battles tonight. Back and forth at Garrison for over 3 hours before finally one side gave up, but now three hours later it looks like the tide is turned. Who will win?

in WvW

Cover Girl.2580

this is a close and fun match so far. Can SOS sustain the non stop gameplay for week 3? or will the 3d strike curse hit them hard>>!!

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in WvW

Exclamatory.8351

SOS…. SBI….. Nice try on hills in SOS BL. Despite the fact you both were hitting us and breached outer gates plenty of times, we held off your pushes. SOS, you almost had us there, that north inner wall was at about 10%. Really great fight, one of the best I’ve ever had. It seemed like JQ on SOS BL was defending for quite a while. We had a red suit on, in a crowd of black suits all day.

Just goes to show what kind of server we are… Now if only we can fill in the gaps:(

in WvW

Posted by: Avatara.1042

this is a close and fun match so far. Can SOS sustain the non stop gameplay for week 3? or will the 3d strike curse hit them hard>>!!

Curse that extra dimension!

in WvW

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

Epic 3-way battles, yay. The one on Friday night in JQBL garrison was NUTS. Tho we eventually had to concede to SoS, after what like, 2 hours? It was amazing. I’m proud of the way we held out, and kept pushing out both servers. At one point, the floor was just LOL RED CIRCLES from all the flipping arrow carts SoS had on the roof Like, we had 2 walls down on one side, 1 on the other, none of our gates were repaired… and we still held on as long as we possibly could have.

Likewise with the fight in Hills tonight. You kind of look around at everyone when it’s over like how the heck did we do that?!

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in WvW

Cover Girl.2580

Scenario time:

Red Team player is running near the water, Green Team player sees Red Team player and engages combat. Blue Team player is JUST out of range of both, but stops to watch. Red Team player has Green Team player to 75% life….what would YOU do if you were Green Team player?

(lets keep your answers serious. No, "id kill both with one attack, or I’d Alt+F4)

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in WvW

Posted by: Articfox.8104

Articfox.8104

SOS…. SBI….. Nice try on hills in SOS BL. Despite the fact you both were hitting us and breached outer gates plenty of times, we held off your pushes. SOS, you almost had us there, that north inner wall was at about 10%. Really great fight, one of the best I’ve ever had. It seemed like JQ on SOS BL was defending for quite a while. We had a red suit on, in a crowd of black suits all day.

Just goes to show what kind of server we are… Now if only we can fill in the gaps:(

So uh… did you like Team Shatter / True Shatter’s next attempt of our omega rush?
But on a serious note, you did really well defense, that whole map didn’t change for around 18 hours. Very impressed with our competition.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Flaux.7154

Flaux.7154

so… is anyone in SBI Borderlands? SoS got kicked out and it looks like the map hasn’t updated in terms of capturing, so I’m guessing all of the servers got kicked out?

I can’t chase you down, stop running away from me!
Swords of Villianousity [SoV] ~ SoS

in WvW

Posted by: xouk.3854

xouk.3854

so… is anyone in SBI Borderlands? SoS got kicked out and it looks like the map hasn’t updated in terms of capturing, so I’m guessing all of the servers got kicked out?

Yeah, we called our run just as this happened ><

- Pure
King – Pure White [pW]

in WvW

Posted by: Stovokor.9368

Stovokor.9368

Day 2 :

Score ~ 8 am EST / 9 pm Singapore / 10 pm Korea / 12 am Sydney

Also moved internal pics to public section of SBI community site. These usually have off hour updates.

http://www.stormbluffisle.com/index.php/forum/wvw/1120-weekly-match-12-sbi-sos-jq-scores-pics#10854

Attachments:

(edited by Moderator)

in WvW

Exclamatory.8351

So uh… did you like Team Shatter / True Shatter’s next attempt of our omega rush?
But on a serious note, you did really well defense, that whole map didn’t change for around 18 hours. Very impressed with our competition.

No:( It was fully upgraded

Once I read your post, I panicked and logged in to check if the waypoint was still there. Cursed you!! Revenge must be made!!!!

in WvW

ComeAndSee.1356

Score update. 12:04 PM EST

Attachments:

(edited by Moderator)

in WvW

Posted by: Jedahs.2713

Jedahs.2713

Just played 12 hours to WvW. Really tired.

So proud of MERC today for huge turnout and we finally were able to keep SM the entire night even while getting double teamed (and its very normal to be double teamed when you own SM, not blaming SBI and JQ for it)

Go Go SoS!!!

Jedahs, Sea of Sorrow’s 1st WvW Commander
Resigned Founder of Black Lion Mercenary Corps [MERC]
Join 1500+ WvWers @ blacklion.enjin.com

in WvW

ComeAndSee.1356

Score update. 4 PM EST

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: The Wild One.4760

The Wild One.4760

Amazing work SBI and JQ. You’ve really tested and strained us all in SoS! But all Sea of Sorrowians (Guilds and militia) have been putting in a thumpin good effort.

The week is but young, so best of luck moving us from our lead.

Founder of “The Shatter Legion” Sea of Sorrows largest guild.

Second Commander in Sea of Sorrows.

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

Scenario time:

Red Team player is running near the water, Green Team player sees Red Team player and engages combat. Blue Team player is JUST out of range of both, but stops to watch. Red Team player has Green Team player to 75% life….what would YOU do if you were Green Team player?

(lets keep your answers serious. No, "id kill both with one attack, or I’d Alt+F4)

Easy, wait until one is almost dead, double team the one winning and finish him off, then kill the remaining player.

Then /lol at the forum posts and screenshots proclaiming 2v1 secret pacts.

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

in WvW

Posted by: arenta.2953

arenta.2953

No:( It was fully upgraded

Once I read your post, I panicked and logged in to check if the waypoint was still there. Cursed you!! Revenge must be made!!!!

revenge will come in time. the defense JQ has put in on that hills keep has pretty made it our favorite keep and you can be sure that if its lost it will be retaken and rebuilt quickly.

Jade Quarry’s Tomoko Takei, Anabuki Tomoko, and Assassin Ahri

in WvW

Posted by: CarelessKrow.8032

CarelessKrow.8032

Walked by Hills on SoS BL today and I lol’d at our setup. Hopefully it makes some nice impressions.

[AoS] Army of Shepherds | Jade Quarry
That thief shooting rainbows at you? That’s me.

in WvW

Posted by: zazu.2836

zazu.2836

I often get claws…..and not just from Charr. These guys are some kind of mutant freaks! We need to exterminate them…

I don’t know about you but I get rares and exotic drops from SoS zerg hunting. Noto all the time but makes WvW worthwhile

~Zazu Mizo~
Strike Force [SF] – Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: Setch.2398

Setch.2398

I don’t know about you but I get rares and exotic drops from SoS zerg hunting. Noto all the time but makes WvW worthwhile

Wow really? I have never gotten an exotic drop ever across 2 fully geared level 80 toons. 1 Toon was leveled almost 100% in wvw, and I play wvw 5 hours a day, more on weekends. What is your secret? :P

SOR – [Boss]

in WvW

Posted by: CarelessKrow.8032

CarelessKrow.8032

I had an exotic greatsword drop last week off a veteran guard at Overlook. Pity it wasn’t a Dusk/Dawn, but still kind of cool nonetheless.

I have a bad habit of rushing to loot bags even if they’re in the middle of the enemy forces.

[AoS] Army of Shepherds | Jade Quarry
That thief shooting rainbows at you? That’s me.

in WvW

Posted by: Bannok.3152

Bannok.3152

Out manned for us all day in 3 borderlands. For about an hour or so had a little something going then everyone vanished again. Kind of amazed we’re holding 150 points.

Bannok – Dark Covenant (SBI)

in WvW

Posted by: Guild Wars Fan.3249

Guild Wars Fan.3249

score update – still anyones game

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

Keep up the good fights all, some amazing fights at greenvale supply camp last night oceanic time. Good to see so many enjoying the game.

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

in WvW

Posted by: Lavath.8924

Lavath.8924

Come on SBI, lets keep the game clean. More then a little surprised to see a couple of WM tags in this attempted wall hack.

What, exactly, am I looking at here?

The last game where I saw all kinds of “omg hax” screenshots was also backed by NCSoft. A lot of false claims were made due to general crappy rendering of characters and world models.

I’m not supporting/defending anything here. I’m more pointing out that a picture of people fighting in an WvWvW environment (because that’s all I see here) attached to a hacking claim is just more fuel for witch hunts that I really would not like to plague us.

Whatever side you’re on, leave the hacks out. It doesn’t buy anyone anything. If you think you’ve spotted an individual/group/guild participating in something shady, take it up with ANet and the involved party and their server’s leaders (I’m pretty sure we know who they are by now). Let’s leave witch hunts to history lessons, eh?

Luna Acacia | Mord Sith | SoR