What mistforged weapon(s) did you pick?

in WvW

Posted by: Lordphantomhive.1256

Lordphantomhive.1256

Mistforged Shield for my engi, guard, war, and also Hero’s Mace.

Darkness becomes light, light falls into darkness.

in WvW

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

I got the Torch. The white flame goes REALLY nicely with Radiant armor.

Yes! me too That torch is gorgeous and I love the white flame.

in WvW

Posted by: Katz.5143

Katz.5143

They are pretty cool looking. I like both mistforged and hero skins. However, none of the current armor looks I have on my characters goes with the weapons. And I like my current looks. I will either save my tokens or get the ascended accessories probably.

It’s a kitten conspiracy. Kittens gonna be kittens. All is vain!

in WvW

Posted by: Shifu.4321

Shifu.4321

The sword. IMO, the three one handed melee weapons (sword/axe/mace) are the best of them all. But I chose sword since I use it the most.

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Anyone knows the expiry date of these tickets. Or is there a way to sell them on tp or a way to profit from them? I have no use for the tickets.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in WvW

Posted by: Karuna.1357

Karuna.1357

None, because none of them really look like anything that I want on my characters.

Guild Leader/Commander, the Everlasting Sacred Path [ESP]
Tarnished Coast
http://www.espguild.com

in WvW

Posted by: SkyFallsInThunder.8257

SkyFallsInThunder.8257

Anyone knows the expiry date of these tickets. Or is there a way to sell them on tp or a way to profit from them? I have no use for the tickets.

I don’t think they expire since ANet plans to get more seasons for WvW which will reward more such tokens, and they did say that you can keep the tokens from this season to add to those of future seasons for more rewards.

I think the only way to proffit from these tokens is to either get obby shards (300 for 600 tokens) which you can then use to craft legendary and sell/craft ascended gear, or to just buy WXP containers and rank up and hope to get some shinies out of the chests (12 ranks for 600 tokens).

in WvW

Posted by: tym.3791

tym.3791

I myself, doubt I will ever get one. Just not liking the looks of em. Wish we would of had a few other skin options, I like the “Phoenix” type look. The weapon just dripping with fire kinda thing. So I will just hang on to what I have, and maybe next tournament, the skins will be more to my liking.

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

I don’t think they expire since ANet plans to get more seasons for WvW which will reward more such tokens, and they did say that you can keep the tokens from this season to add to those of future seasons for more rewards.

I think the only way to proffit from these tokens is to either get obby shards (300 for 600 tokens) which you can then use to craft legendary and sell/craft ascended gear, or to just buy WXP containers and rank up and hope to get some shinies out of the chests (12 ranks for 600 tokens).

That would be interesting. Wonder if we will know

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in WvW

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

i still can’t decide
i mainly play thief, i already have incinerator, quip and fractal shortbow along with fractal sword… mistforged weapons are nice and all but ones i have are already good looking

i did want to have new pistol since i hate how quip looks but mistforged pistol is one of the worst looking among them, like lv 10 item :/

i sit on those 600 tokens and don’t know what to do

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in WvW

Posted by: Jim Hunter.6821

Jim Hunter.6821

I picked 2 ascended trinkets and 3 infusions, because I dislike doing PvE and guild missions equally.

This is what I’m leaning towards and for the same reasons. It’s ridiculous that the tournament prize didn’t offer ascended weapons.

Also known as Puck when my account isn’t suspended
LGN

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

None, because none of them really look like anything that I want on my characters.

im on the same boat so far, im happy with tormented skins :>

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

in WvW

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

I think I’m leaning towards the staff, since my mes needs one. Although, torch might be an option too… Like the short bow and the greatsword too, but don’t know who I’d put them on. And the axe….

See my dilemma? So yeah, ain’t picked one just yet.

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

in WvW

Posted by: virus.7581

virus.7581

they’re ugly so I bought ascended accessory for my alt.

in WvW

Posted by: Vyrance.1723

Vyrance.1723

Spear, since I’m sure I’m probably the only one with it

Vyrance – 80 Guardian
GAF – Gaming Age Force // Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: ozmaniandevil.6805

ozmaniandevil.6805

I ended up also getting the hero version of the mace. It is super awesome. Almost as good as the Monkshood skin. I’ll probably upgrade it to the Mistforged version next season.

Isle of Janthir – Knights of the Rose (KoR)

in WvW

Posted by: Raf.1078

Raf.1078

I like weapons leaning a bit more towards the realistic side….like Krytan Swords, Axes, Warhorns, Staffs and Aureate Greatswords, Greathammers, Maces.

All my weaponry is skinned into those looks.

PF/ GOAT on Tarnished Coast (Semi-Retired)
Raf Longshanks-80 Norn Guardian / 9 more alts of various lvls / Charter Member Altaholics Anon

in WvW

Posted by: Bunter.3795

Bunter.3795

With those that picked a mistforged weapon, did you get wardrobe unlock for the hero version as well?

Since there is a way to use the MF to upgrade a hero weapon to a mistforged, I was wondering if a mistforged gives you both unlocks or whether the MF is the way to get both.

in WvW

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

With those that picked a mistforged weapon, did you get wardrobe unlock for the hero version as well?

Since there is a way to use the MF to upgrade a hero weapon to a mistforged, I was wondering if a mistforged gives you both unlocks or whether the MF is the way to get both.

While I didn’t pick one yet, anet stated both are unlocked

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

in WvW

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

I got the mistforged GS, and it unlocked the hero and mistforged hero versions.

Haven’t decided what to spend the other 300 on. Scepter maybe.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in WvW

Posted by: Khayoss.2019

Khayoss.2019

I took axe since I dual wield axes on my warrior a fair bit and I thought that skin was way nicer than what I had. I really liked the shield and long bow though. If I could buy a 2nd just for the sake of having it I’d choose one of those…

Khayoss / Khayotica / Mistasia
Ehmry Bay – The Rally Bot Vortex [VOID]

in WvW

Posted by: Davey.7029

Davey.7029

Longbow since I only play ranger right now, and I’m happy with my choice, but most mistforged weapons look great.

in WvW

Posted by: Piteous.4165

Piteous.4165

Will there ever be a good looking staff skin?

Blackgate
Stay frosty! Keep it tight!

in WvW

Posted by: echo.2053

echo.2053

Don’t really think it counts as choosing since it’s rng, but got a rare cleric dagger of blood from the mf after I threw the all the tourney stuff.

9 bogus weeks for 36 silver, lol though the mf gave out better reward than the season chest. gg

Bender the offender – Proud violator of 17 safe spaces –

in WvW

Posted by: yanniell.1236

yanniell.1236

Berserker + Valkyrie trinket.

[HUE]

in WvW

Posted by: Nymph of Meliai.6739

Nymph of Meliai.6739

chose none… spent the lot on ascended earrings instead. Didn’t want to have to do pve guild mission stuff for them and wasn’t prepared to spend that many ectos on them either… so good chance to get them with the tournament tickets.

Nymeria Meliae | SoS
Acid Bath Babies Go Plop Plop [FizZ]

in WvW

Posted by: Asgaeroth.6427

Asgaeroth.6427

i got 550 tickets when all was said and done. i went with 5x of the 100 ticket skins

sword greatsword hammer staff longbow, i play mostly war and guard and i like this particular mix of weapons for their extreme versatility. hambow war, hamstaff guard, s/s condi war, then the ever present gs zerk pve meta heheh. i am very happy witht he decision, if i ever decided to use mistforged over tormented or some of the exotic drop skins i like.

in WvW

Posted by: Vajra.3914

Vajra.3914

Unfortunatly, even thoguh I completed the meta, I found myself with 0 tickets (deletted the viable instead the voided ones due mistake, and Anet won’t refund me -.-’’)

P.s. if u had to change the items, at least u could put the BLTP delette confrimation, so I had to input the name of the item, that would have prevented me to trow them away, get ur s**t togheter Anet…

in WvW

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

I picked the Misforged Xiahou Dun Sword and the normal Hero Staff.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

in WvW

Posted by: ozmaniandevil.6805

ozmaniandevil.6805

Unfortunatly, even thoguh I completed the meta, I found myself with 0 tickets (deletted the viable instead the voided ones due mistake, and Anet won’t refund me -.-’’)

P.s. if u had to change the items, at least u could put the BLTP delette confrimation, so I had to input the name of the item, that would have prevented me to trow them away, get ur s**t togheter Anet…

That seriously sucks. Sorry to hear that…

Isle of Janthir – Knights of the Rose (KoR)

in WvW

Posted by: Sinbold.8723

Sinbold.8723

I don’t understand how some people don’t like the skins. I found this to be the most difficult choice I had to make in the game! The only weapon I didn’t like was the great sword, because it looks like an over sized butter knife (imho). I absolutely agree with the reasons everyone gave as to which was their favorite. I was torn between the sword, shield, axe, and mace. I ended up going with the mace, even though my guardian hardly ever uses a mace, just because of the shiny chrome look of the sphere and its reflective quality.

in WvW

Posted by: GROMIT.7829

GROMIT.7829

I didn’t pick any of them up, i chose 2 ascended peices instead. i like useful stuff with good stats, not some horrid looking weapon everyone else now has.

!!!! YOU’RE NOT MY SUPERVISOR !!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Gully.7358

Gully.7358

I picked none, looking at that dragonite though because it’s annoying as hell to score that as a guy who only roams -_-

Veretta • Guildleader of [oPP] Over Powered PeopleBlackgate
http://www.gw2opp.comhttp://www.youtube.com/user/oppveretta

in WvW

Posted by: Tyeme.6589

Tyeme.6589

None. I can get exotic weapons already with less work involved. I got 2 trinkets instead, and the rest in ob shards.

in WvW

Posted by: Pure Heart.1456

Pure Heart.1456

I took the Long Bow. But really wanted the Dagger as well.
(Really not into/bored of scimitar-style swords, but the Mistforge ones were ok)

in WvW

Posted by: Lalangamena.3694

Lalangamena.3694

animated: staff, because the skin is used by ele, guard, and necro in WWW

and the two non animated; sword and mace, because they are very nice skins for guard, warrior and thief (the sword)

in WvW

Posted by: rhapsody.3615

rhapsody.3615

Since I just decided to gear my warrior for wvw and couldn’t find a hammer skin I liked, I took the basic hammer hero skin (the upgraded version didn’t wow me). I also took the mist forged sword skin because I thought it looked very nice, and banked the remaining 50 tickets.

in WvW

Posted by: Altie.4571

Altie.4571

I went ahead and grabbed the dagger and shortbow.

While lately I’ve been trying to learn guardian/war, I still think of my thief as the main guy, and the poor thing has never had anything except for the basic gear. Yeah, the life of a person who only plays WvW

When scientists discover the center of the universe,
a lot of people will be disappointed they are not it.