Where Are All The Devs?

Where Are All The Devs?

in WvW

Posted by: LightningBlaze.4913

LightningBlaze.4913

With or without dev interaction through the forum, WvW rocks!

Heidia- The elementalist is the #1 most OP profession in this game since beta!

Where Are All The Devs?

in WvW

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

I follow the dev tracker pretty closely. The last week has been roughly

• 80% Account issues (lots of people getting hacked lately, and refunds)
  • 10% Bugs
  • 10% sPvP

There are several HUGE threads in the PvE areas about megaservers which have also been completely ignored. All of this is to say, there has been an unusual silence across the entire forum. There could be a number of factors for this:

• Anet getting close to releasing in China
  • Allie taking another job
  • They just finished a major push for the Apr 15th patch
  • Vacations (Easter/Spring Break/Post Apr 15th patch)

Regardless of the reasons, this silence is bigger than just the WvW forum at the moment. We have a very valid complaint here, but there might be more going on than just WvW getting the shaft again.

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

Where Are All The Devs?

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

• 10% Bugs
  • 10% sPvP

There are several HUGE threads in the PvE areas about megaservers which have also been completely ignored. All of this is to say, there has been an unusual silence across the entire forum. There could be a number of factors for this:

Regardless of the reasons, this silence is bigger than just the WvW forum at the moment. We have a very valid complaint here, but there might be more going on than just WvW getting the shaft again.

It’s not about this week.

Gate of Madness

Where Are All The Devs?

in WvW

Posted by: Kraag Deadsoul.2789

Kraag Deadsoul.2789

• 10% Bugs
  • 10% sPvP

These are very sound possibilities; how dare you bring reason into a forum discussion.

Just kidding

Regardless of how valid your list is, it’s very telling that even in the face of legitimate rationales for the lack of dev responses, it seems like any other day on the WvW forum.

Does this mean when all of the above is wrapped up and the devs can return to responding to the concerns expressed on the forum by the player base, that we’ll suddenly see a flood of red posts here? I wouldn’t hold my breath over it.

I think that’s our chief complaint; not just the recent silence but the chronic historical silence. It’s just poor customer service and there’s no sugar coating that.

So many souls, so little time. ~ Kraag Deadsoul

Where Are All The Devs?

in WvW

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

• 10% Bugs
  • 10% sPvP

These are very sound possibilities; how dare you bring reason into a forum discussion.

Just kidding

Regardless of how valid your list is, it’s very telling that even in the face of legitimate rationales for the lack of dev responses, it seems like any other day on the WvW forum.

Does this mean when all of the above is wrapped up and the devs can return to responding to the concerns expressed on the forum by the player base, that we’ll suddenly see a flood of red posts here? I wouldn’t hold my breath over it.

I think that’s our chief complaint; not just the recent silence but the chronic historical silence. It’s just poor customer service and there’s no sugar coating that.

Don’t get me wrong, I completely agree with you, WvW has been getting the shaft for the entire duration of the game. They never prioritized the game mode, like they have PvP and Living Story. Then to make things worse, they have repeatedly damage the WvW community that we built ourselves, by closing the match-up forum and eroding server identity with megaservers.

My only point is that for the duration of this thread, there has been more going on than just the usual “WvW getting the shaft.”

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

Where Are All The Devs?

in WvW

Posted by: Nick.6972

Nick.6972

Here’s an idea, perhaps we should start a Kickstarter.
Maybe they can’t afford more employees?

Where Are All The Devs?

in WvW

Posted by: silvermember.8941

silvermember.8941

if we are to believe the forums that WvW is dead, then I am nearly certain you wont be able to generate 10 bucks yet alone 100k in salary and benefits for 1 yr.

As u know im pro. ~Tomonobu Itagaki

This is an mmo forum, if someone isn’t whining chances are the game is dead.

Where Are All The Devs?

in WvW

Posted by: Cruril Darksbane.2318

Cruril Darksbane.2318

Commenting on issues that matter to WvW players?
Giving an update on things they’re working on? Estimate time on updates?

What happened? I feel extremely disappointed personally.
At least try looking as if you cared.

I think KoME made alot of them rage quit xD.

Seriously we’ve killed so many Devs recently in WvW we are beginning to see less and less of them in our match ups.

Where Are All The Devs?

in WvW

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Sigh. Some people don’t get it. What people DEMAND and what people RECEIVE are not necessarily the same thing. People wanted a new WvW map, not a new KARMA train map.

I think the more correct statement would be: What people DEMAND and what people WANT are not necessarily the same thing.

What we got was exactly what was asked for. A new map and ways to play WvW while waiting for queue.
You might not like the way it was done, but it was exactly what people asked for.

Actually when they did a CDI and everyone voted on the top 3 changes to WvW, a new map wasn’t one of the top 3.

Regardless, I got infracted for my post. As they say the truth hurts and I think ANET realizes it and tried to hide it.

Where Are All The Devs?

in WvW

Posted by: Vavume.8065

Vavume.8065

“Hello Devs” – Echo – Echo – Echo

Where Are All The Devs?

in WvW

Posted by: Realist.5812

Realist.5812

WvW has NOT had any staff/team/developer assigned to it since release.

This won’t change any time soon.

Buy gems or uninstall is the business model.

ALL IS VAIN.
PvP modes are the “endgame” in every MMO.
Stop failing at PvE, start fixing PvP/WvW. Thank you.

Where Are All The Devs?

in WvW

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

Actually when they did a CDI and everyone voted on the top 3 changes to WvW, a new map wasn’t one of the top 3.

Regardless, I got infracted for my post. As they say the truth hurts and I think ANET realizes it and tried to hide it.

And when they did the CDI people had already been demanding a new map for a year, and the new map was most likely already way underway by then (I don’t fully remember, but I do seem to recall that the map was actually public knowledge before the CDI, but I might be mistaken).

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Where Are All The Devs?

in WvW

Posted by: Pinkamena Diane Pie.8054

Pinkamena Diane Pie.8054

People were demanding new maps for WvW, instead we got EOTM which doesnt contribute much at all to WvW apart from a few supply drops.

6 months to create and test a new WvW map, well it’s been 2 years since beta, where are the other 4 WvW maps? We dont even have 1 new WvW map! All we saw were the dump trucks bringing in the rubble from the living story episodes to fill in the 3 lakes!

The WvW Forum Poster Formerly Known As Omaris Mortuus Est

Where Are All The Devs?

in WvW

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

They’re busy not playing elementalists.

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

Where Are All The Devs?

in WvW

Posted by: Jamais vu.5284

Jamais vu.5284

if we are to believe the forums that WvW is dead, then I am nearly certain you wont be able to generate 10 bucks yet alone 100k in salary and benefits for 1 yr.

I think there are plenty of WvWers who’d donate, the problem is just that we don’t trust ANet with our money any longer.

Where Are All The Devs?

in WvW

Kraag Deadsoul.2789

I think there are plenty of WvWers who’d donate, the problem is just that we don’t trust ANet with our money any longer.

Three infractions and post deletions in this thread alone for stating the plain truth; no substantive improvements to WvW over the past almost 2 years and almost no engagement on the part of the devs. Whatever trust existed from this 7 year veteran of all four GW1 campaigns has been completely eroded away. Way to treat loyal customers, ArenaNet. They got my $60 for the purchase of GW2; the last penny I’ll ever trust them with until they make the effort to bring dramatic improvements to WvW.

Where Are All The Devs?

in WvW

Posted by: Phlogus.2371

Phlogus.2371

I was out hunting eggs last weekend and there were rumors a dev had been by earlier in the morning.

Phlogustus Male Char DD Ele
Molen Labe Female Human Necro
Devonas Rest – Black Rose Legion -CF4L

Where Are All The Devs?

in WvW

Posted by: Steelo.4597

Steelo.4597

yeah someone tell that dude to bring the golem mastery already.. seriously, would wvw be any better if the devs wrote more? xD everytime they write some major thing like NEW MAP WVW! im like.. omgosh cool anet rocks they listem to the players and bring them contents.. then i check it out and see its just another karma zerg fest champ farm train thing.. actually whatever kind of content they make. few exceptions like queens champion thing (best thing in gw2 ever and i usually only do wvw!) and the ruins in regular wvw maps (nobody gives a kitten about them).. so i like the devs to shut up because the stuff they make doesnt need words on top (its so good)!

i fear we will look back to this day and remember the good old wvw as it is now – Jan 2015

(edited by Steelo.4597)

Where Are All The Devs?

in WvW

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

They are too busy infracting posts. Seasons are here which means they need to kill a lot of matchup threads.

If you point it out, you get infracted.

Where Are All The Devs?

in WvW

Posted by: Miichan.4539

Miichan.4539

WvW needs more Content,

no more boring tournament.

Especially DEV can not solve 2v1 unfair problem.

Where Are All The Devs?

in WvW

Posted by: Cactus.2710

Cactus.2710

You mean giving us an update so that people can whine every single week about it not being released yet?
Or giving us an update that might change, and thus people will whine about being lied to and so on?

Why do you think they don’t tell us things anymore?

this.

the WvW community is exceedingly toxic towards any devs that post here.

when Devon first took over from Habib he was actually very involved and posted quite a bit, however every single thing he ever said got massively kittened on so it’s not hard to understand why he stopped posting altogether.

Whatever credit you may want to give Devon for initially posting (and it was NOT “quite a bit”), the fact is that he didn’t really address anything and that’s why players soon turned on him. And when Chris initiated the various CDI’s to mend the fences between devs and players, the great majority of WvW players embraced the first one positively … but Devon quite obviously blew it off entirely and showed less interest in the CDIs than any other dev by far.

So tell me, how’s the server balance been lately? How’s that new commander system working for you? Oh wait …

ANet created and sustains this toxic environment … not the players. Every single new ANet face that has shown up here since launch has been greeted with relief and encouragement from the players. It’s not the players’ fault that none of them ever followed through.

D/D Thief who prefers mobility to stealth … so yeah, I die a lot
Stormbluff Isle [AoD]

Where Are All The Devs?

in WvW

Posted by: goldenwing.8473

goldenwing.8473

A lot of us have already been “donating”. I’m done investing, as are my guildmates. Not getting any return and to keep doing so just compounds poor judgement.

If WvW starts going downhill after tournament, and there is no “reasonable” assurance of new content on the horizon, then we’ll take our losses and move on.

Lack of communication usually comes from the top of management that sets the tone and the culture for the company. Adding more employees, even if that was feasible, won’t fix that.

-Hanging in there until June

BG: 52 alts, 29 lvl 80’s. They all look good, so I am done with the game: Oct 2014

Where Are All The Devs?

in WvW

Posted by: Flytrap.8075

Flytrap.8075

A lot of us have already been “donating”. I’m done investing, as are my guildmates. Not getting any return and to keep doing so just compounds poor judgement.

Isn’t it comforting to know that we’ve been financing the release in China?

Fort Aspenwood | [Bags]

Where Are All The Devs?

in WvW

lordkrall.7241

You mean the release that will most likely mean a massive influx of money that can be used to improve the game? Yeah, it is quite comforting.

Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Where Are All The Devs?

in WvW

Flytrap.8075

You mean the release that will most likely mean a massive influx of money that can be used to improve the game? Yeah, it is quite comforting.

So young, so naïve.

Keep up the white-knighting

Fort Aspenwood | [Bags]

Where Are All The Devs?

in WvW

Kraag Deadsoul.2789

Depends on where the improvements happen and what shape those improvements take.

A massive influx of money will not – in itself – improve the situation in WvW if that money is used to improve aspects of the game other than WvW or siphoned off to finance the development of a different game in the NCSoft stables.

Where Are All The Devs?

in WvW

Kraag Deadsoul.2789

You mean giving us an update so that people can whine every single week about it not being released yet?
Or giving us an update that might change, and thus people will whine about being lied to and so on?

Why do you think they don’t tell us things anymore?

this.

the WvW community is exceedingly toxic towards any devs that post here.

when Devon first took over from Habib he was actually very involved and posted quite a bit, however every single thing he ever said got massively kittened on so it’s not hard to understand why he stopped posting altogether.

Whatever credit you may want to give Devon for initially posting (and it was NOT “quite a bit”), the fact is that he didn’t really address anything and that’s why players soon turned on him. And when Chris initiated the various CDI’s to mend the fences between devs and players, the great majority of WvW players embraced the first one positively … but Devon quite obviously blew it off entirely and showed less interest in the CDIs than any other dev by far.

So tell me, how’s the server balance been lately? How’s that new commander system working for you? Oh wait …

ANet created and sustains this toxic environment … not the players. Every single new ANet face that has shown up here since launch has been greeted with relief and encouragement from the players. It’s not the players’ fault that none of them ever followed through.

Agreed. Maybe it goes even beyond ArenaNet to NCSoft corporate leadership. The individual devs may be sympathetic and even share the concerns expressed here on the forums.

However, until a new method for monetizing WvW is realized, we’ll be largely stuck with the status quo. This is because the status quo is currently the only way by which ArenaNet/NCSoft profit from WvW. The game mode rewards those with greater numbers and/or coverage. Many players want those digital shinies and so transfer to higher population servers in a self-perpetuating cycle.

ArenaNet then charges transfer fees to move to such servers (after having set up the bait of the virtual rewards to begin with). They can afford to offer lower transfer fees or even free transfers to lower population servers because they know the majority of players will not transfer there.

Any suggestion that threatens their WvW revenue stream – whether directly or indirectly – will be ignored. If you want to see any substantive changes to WvW, then first figure out a way to monetize it in alignment with the changes you’d like to see made. Then make the suggestions for how to change it. Alternately, figure out how to incorporate your changes into the existing monetization scheme.

For example, no suggestion that seeks to more-or-less equitably balance server populations will ever be considered in the current climate. Why? Because then there’d be no incentive to transfer to higher population servers as they’d all be of roughly the same population. As a consequence, ArenaNet would make less money from transfer fees. Even if balanced server populations would arguably bring about better game play, it threatens ArenaNet’s profits; thus, it will never happen unless the community can figure out a way to monetize it.

This is why so much of what ArenaNet does with regard to WvW leaves many scratching their heads at what appear to be unreasonable and illogical decisions. They are unreasonable and illogical; if the unspoken assumption is to see the game play of WvW improve. However, that’s not the unspoken assumption under which ArenaNet is operating. Their unspoken assumption is, “How do we profit from WvW?” The ideal, of course, is to do both; improve WvW while still profiting from it, if only out of enlightened self-interest.

At present, though, there’s a total disconnect between ArenaNet and the player community with regard to this issue. Until that discrepancy is resolved, WvW isn’t going to improve (or will improve very little and only superficially). So every time a new suggestion is made for WvW, try to think of ways in which it can be monetized or – at a minimum – realize the ways in which it may threaten the current revenue stream and modify the suggestion accordingly.

This is also why there is so little communication and visibility from the devs. It doesn’t matter how elegant or simple the suggestion, they are all filtered through the lens of, “Does this threaten the current profit model for WvW (which also encompasses extra development effort for no appreciable monetary gain)?”. If the answer is “Yes.”, then there’s no incentive for ArenaNet to implement the suggestion nor reason to even respond to it (outside of old fashioned good customer service).

TL;DR: Figure out how to change the WvW profit model, and everything else will fall into place.

(edited by Kraag Deadsoul.2789)

Where Are All The Devs?

in WvW

Posted by: Jamais vu.5284

Jamais vu.5284

TL;DR: Figure out how to change the WvW profit model, and everything else will fall into place.

We had many large threads were we discussed exactly that. And they got noted, a dev even posted in them.
We suggested everything, from alternate siege weapon skins to server pride paraphernalia to finisher skins (realized but hardly WvW specific).
The ball’s in ANets court.

Where Are All The Devs?

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

We had many large threads were we discussed exactly that. And they got noted, a dev even posted in them.
We suggested everything, from alternate siege weapon skins to server pride paraphernalia to finisher skins (realized but hardly WvW specific).

Its also been suggested that they look at what sPvP is doing and run with similar reward structures rather than the simple monetisation of doing a tournament to get the transfer fees that will result. It has brought out the worst in WvW players both this season and last, and without significant improvement players will leave the game therefore that funding stream will dry up because other options are emerging. I myself will be leaving the game at the end of the season until significant changes are made.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

Where Are All The Devs?

in WvW

Posted by: NonToxic.9185

NonToxic.9185

Its also been suggested that they look at what sPvP is doing and run with similar reward structures rather than the simple monetisation of doing a tournament to get the transfer fees that will result. It has brought out the worst in WvW players both this season and last, and without significant improvement players will leave the game therefore that funding stream will dry up because other options are emerging. I myself will be leaving the game at the end of the season until significant changes are made.

If the solution to my problem is ‘transfer or get lost’, I too will leave.

Where Are All The Devs?

in WvW

Flytrap.8075

I love how they announced the server transfer sale and conveniently forgot to mention the upcoming Megaserver changes.

#classicANet

Fort Aspenwood | [Bags]

Where Are All The Devs?

in WvW

lordkrall.7241

I love how they announced the server transfer sale and conveniently forgot to mention the upcoming Megaserver changes.

#classicANet

Transfers have never been useful for PvE anyway, and the megaservers doesn’t effect WvW, so I don’t really see your point.
The sale was specifically for the WvW-tournament, nothing else.

Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Where Are All The Devs?

in WvW

Posted by: Berengar.6951

Berengar.6951

The Devs were playing WvW to try and figure out the biggest problems, but they got zerged and spammed /laugh and decided we’re all kittens and not worth the effort

:)

Engineer, Thief, Mesmer, Elementalist, Guardian,Warrior, Necro
[KoM] Krewe of Misfits
[IB]Inglorious Basterdz

Where Are All The Devs?

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Maybe Anet is really getting sold to EA. COuld explain their silence

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

Where Are All The Devs?

in WvW

styx.7294

sPvP forums asks about pairing change and AreaNet programmer shows up and talks for 2 weeks about how there is no change.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/Appropriate-Pairing/first

9 week long WvW tourney changes matching in WvW in a way that’s different from normal matching as well as season 1 matching. ArenaNet has nothing to talk about.

And this is typical.

Gate of Madness

Where Are All The Devs?

in WvW

Pinkamena Diane Pie.8054

WvW devs are a lie. Here have some lemon cake.

Where Are All The Devs?

in WvW

Posted by: NevirSayDie.6235

NevirSayDie.6235

sPvP forums asks about pairing change and AreaNet programmer shows up and talks for 2 weeks about how there is no change.

9 week long WvW tourney changes matching in WvW in a way that’s different from normal matching as well as season 1 matching. ArenaNet has nothing to talk about.

And this is typical.

Notice how that particular thread contains posts with actual content besides just crucifying the dev? Maybe that has something to do with it. Also, there are a lot of complete sentences and rational suggestions. I know, it’s weird.

Also, that particular guy is not a community representative, he’s a programmer. He’s basically posting on the forums in his spare time; he’s not required to at all.

Where Are All The Devs?

in WvW

styx.7294

And this is typical.

Notice how that particular thread contains posts with actual content besides just crucifying the dev? Maybe that has something to do with it. Also, there are a lot of complete sentences and rational suggestions. I know, it’s weird.

Also, that particular guy is not a community representative, he’s a programmer. He’s basically posting on the forums in his spare time; he’s not required to at all.

Notice how there are particular threads here with actual content besides just crucifying the devs? Maybe that is something you should think about it. Also, there are lots of complete sentences and rational suggestions. No, it’s not weird. It’s quite common and every day.

I know that he’s a programmer. I’m trying to communicate that I expect that level of engagement with the WvW community as well as other parts of the forums. I used that specific example to illustrate a larger trend at work. Not all of its specifics are relevant to the discussion.

Gate of Madness

Where Are All The Devs?

in WvW

Posted by: NevirSayDie.6235

NevirSayDie.6235

Notice how there are particular threads here with actual content besides just crucifying the devs? Maybe that is something you should think about it. Also, there are lots of complete sentences and rational suggestions. No, it’s not weird. It’s quite common and every day.

I know that he’s a programmer. I’m trying to communicate that I expect that level of engagement with the WvW community as well as other parts of the forums. I used that specific example to illustrate a larger trend at work. Not all of its specifics are relevant to the discussion.

Fair enough. I’m not trying to sound elitist like “The WvW community doesn’t deserve dev comments!”

However, posting in certain threads subforums really can be counterproductive. I know the devs spend a lot more time reading than posting; part of that is because they can’t afford to make specific statements much of the time. For any divisive or debatable issue, it’s often better for the devs to remain silent. If the community is split 50/50 on a certain issue, the devs are much better off staying silent than taking a side and upsetting 50% of their players.

Where Are All The Devs?

in WvW

styx.7294

Fair enough. I’m not trying to sound elitist like “The WvW community doesn’t deserve dev comments!”

However, posting in certain threads subforums really can be counterproductive. I know the devs spend a lot more time reading than posting; part of that is because they can’t afford to make specific statements much of the time. For any divisive or debatable issue, it’s often better for the devs to remain silent. If the community is split 50/50 on a certain issue, the devs are much better off staying silent than taking a side and upsetting 50% of their players.

Agreed 100%. That being the case though I think they still manage to find a lot more time to engage with PvE and sPvP forums than the WvW forums. And even okay, maybe not everythin has to be equal but even then the level of engagement with the WvW forum is next to 0. Nothing is followed up on, nothing is discussed. We sit passively by receiving the odd blog post with no warming.

Gate of Madness

Where Are All The Devs?

in WvW

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

Commenting on issues that matter to WvW players?
Giving an update on things they’re working on? Estimate time on updates?

What happened? I feel extremely disappointed personally.
At least try looking as if you cared.

It seems that infractions and taking postings out of the forums that are asking the hard questions is “where” they are.

This hasn’t been locked because it is a truthful statement of the feelings of those who spend money, time, and emotion (yep, how about that, we care about a stupid game and our fellow humans in it…) to try to make our “world” better for all.

Anet isn’t making WvW better – it hasn’t fixed even the tiniest things that have been wrong forever – the invulerable who can hit us but we can’t damage them, the queues that are lies – OH the times I find that I am queued first and others get in FAR before me (you are #6 for an hour), the pets who will not work in WvW of all places, the Engi skills that don’t work in WvW but seem to work fairly well in PvE, the infinite invisibility I STILL see in WvW on all sides, ours and “theirs” over and over again, the infinite dodge roll, the disappearing walls or towers, or keeps right under our feet that we then lose our lives in half a second because the “protection” of the building is not there, we aren’t on a wall near the doors or embattlements we are in the lord’s room and the room just drops out, we are in nothing but scenery.

The above wall of text (sorry, lists aren’t done here, sad for any forum not to have complete markup!), but it’s not an all inclusive list, those are just the ones I hear and experience most that are at the top of my head at the moment.

Nothing we do has been able to get the attention of the devs, except those who are then infracted and told they can’t ask those questions no matter how kindly or “not personally” we try to phrase them.

WvW is in terrible shape and with the megaservers we are FAR less able to do map calls to our fellows in PvE… that alone was the worst thing you ever did for WvW and the game.

We love WvW – -the- Real Guild Wars End Game

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

Where Are All The Devs?

in WvW

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

And when they did the CDI people had already been demanding a new map for a year, and the new map was most likely already way underway by then (I don’t fully remember, but I do seem to recall that the map was actually public knowledge before the CDI, but I might be mistaken).

You mean the map they gave us that does nothing for our score?

You mean the map that all people with eye problems can’t NOT fall out of constantly?

You mean the map that I hate and will only go into if I am forced by queue to go into?

This map is on par with the most hated map in PvP, Skyhammer!

We wanted a new map that did connect with the other four, and they gave us EOTM – sigh ///cry///

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

Where Are All The Devs?

in WvW

Posted by: Burnfall.9573

Burnfall.9573

Good question Op, i’ve had asked the same question and so far, no one answered me..

What i think where all the devs are?

I believe the devs are active, present and closely watching us. I believe, they are being sanction to not conversate with us because we are threat to their Prosperity.

Remember long ago, we were told that we were the Minority of Guild Wars 2 community?

Guess what? I believe they underestimated us.

so what steps they’ve taken since?

They are being very careful and secretive of not releasing any informative conversation for the sake of continuing jeopardizing Guild Wars 2 Prosperity and Fate.

I now don’t blame them for being so.

Because at this rate, it looks very bad in their financial revenue and for Guild Wars 2 Prosperity.

Arena.net has a very, very long list of our concerns in their hand and if they want to preserve Guild Wars 2 Integrity and Future, they must take immediate action now.!!

Our real problem, then, is not our strength today; it is rather the vital necessity of action today to ensure our strength tomorrow "

Advocate of Justice, Liberty and Truth

(edited by Burnfall.9573)

Where Are All The Devs?

in WvW

Posted by: Tommyknocker.6089

Tommyknocker.6089

Answer) Playing wildstar now that it is released.

They sure as hell aren’t here anymore.

Where Are All The Devs?

in WvW

Posted by: Quick Mouse.7635

Quick Mouse.7635

Well necro’d

Tactical Fury [TF] – Late NA/early OCX driver (SoS)
Spirit of Faith [HOPE] – RIP

Where Are All The Devs?

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

Lol I was reading two months old posts not realizing it… still talking about the same stuff. Could probably mistake 2 year old posts too. Still talking about the same stuff.

And look what you’ve done Anet, you sent one of the most reasonable posters with good ideas over the edge.

Where Are All The Devs?

in WvW

Pinkamena Diane Pie.8054

Indeed, I think I remember several posts by devs quoting Kraag saying “it’s a great idea” etc, “we’ll look into it”.

Well looks like even Kraag has cracked and wants answers.

Where Are All The Devs?

in WvW

Kraag Deadsoul.2789

Indeed, I think I remember several posts by devs quoting Kraag saying “it’s a great idea” etc, “we’ll look into it”.

Well looks like even Kraag has cracked and wants answers.

Attachments: