Yet Even Moaarrrrrr CD/Mag/SBI 3/29

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Hi one thing I like to metion between CD and MaG.
I saw a guild known as NtSD or something similar to that name of the guild.
Which I found out that they are in both CD and MaG and also when SBI ppl were fight over the AP in EB BL. CD attacked us from the behind and after that the Mag attacked us. So seems like you guys are working together on WvW…
I am pretty sure NtSD are mainly in CD because I saw more on CD than MAG.
So here is my question.. CD are you that desperate to get to the second place?
I just wanted to play fair that’s all it is not that I am blaming all of CD who plays fair
I just dont like certain guild who are trying to ruin your reputation.

You should probably quit posting on WvW forums if this is how you usually post. The argument is ludicrously bad. And NtSD? lol

Really? You are going to to flame a second language English speaker for a very understandable argument that the 3rd place server should focus the 1st place server with the 2nd place server to help balance as was intended? And what??… He got the guild tag wrong and that is ludicrous?

I would like to see how ludicrous you would sound trying to post in Korean……oh you can’t?….kinda makes Frozen way ahead of you in the communication in multiple languages area…huh?

He said the argument was ludicrous, not his English. Nice job reading into it, though. Nobody on Mag knows who “NtSD” is and even if this one guild is on two servers, it doesn’t mean anything.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

Someone from Maguuma tried to party with me…

He probably just mashed all the buttons and pressed “P” by an accident. Must be an ele. Pay no attention.

I get Mag people trying to party me all the time, they are a very social group of people. One Mag was running away from me to his castle and ended up running into my line of warding instead right before I killed him. He tried to party me 5 times before finally releasing.

in WvW

Posted by: earendil.1290

earendil.1290

God, you guys are terribad at the forum war stuff….

Mag isn’t even trying… and the other two servers aren’t proper at it. Bring on FA again pls.

You are right – we are not good (or interested) in forum wars. There was a time when we had guilds and people interested and very good at this. They are now on JQ mostly.

I can understand why competitive players can find their fun in forum wars, WvW being what it is and I do not blame anyone. It’s just that I don’t think you’ll find many partners for this on SBI.

What I have to say is that I still have a better opinion about Maguma’s forum warriors than the DR ones. DRP people (while obnoxious and irritating many times) still fight the good fight on the field, will aknowledge the opponent’s good moves (between calling them badge providers and offering hammer lessons) and, most importantly, are concerned about their server and take the time and effort to lead their pug groups.

The DR ones were mostly playing small havoc synchronized teams, defeating pug groups and posting edited videos of their leetness.

So – keep on with the smack talk, I’m just sorry you won’t find opponents on SBI.

(edited by earendil.1290)

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Avoid fights and talking. What else is left?

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in WvW

Posted by: Zephyrus.9680

Zephyrus.9680

I’ve seen almost no forum warring in this thread.

Zefyres – Ele | Maguuma | (ex) top100 solo/teamQ casual | Youtube

in WvW

Posted by: Skyrmion.6478

Skyrmion.6478

need fight club please

[Lani] – d|d e|e Lanicera

in WvW

saiyr.3071

uh oh we made someone mad and two of our keeps are reset!!

in WvW

Posted by: loneknight.8425

loneknight.8425

Nice to see CD and MaG making friends….I just jumped down to join the party and they killed me…… =(

Hmmm… it appears that both of them were having some cross-server romancing. Perhaps you should be wary of unwritten WvW rule of engagement #69:

“Thou shalt not interrupt any sexy time on battlefield. Offender shalt be executed on site.”

The thief who did dat – Crystal Desert

in WvW

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

I think some cross server romance is exactly what needs to happen to spice this match up a bit. Third week of the same match is exiting the honeymoon stage.

in WvW

Posted by: santi.7516

santi.7516

We’ll try next week to get SoS at 3rd place so Maguuma can send them to tier 4 and CD will finally have someone to play with <3.

in WvW

Posted by: Necro.6432

Necro.6432

uh oh we made someone mad and two of our keeps are reset!!

lol,Nah it’s just thursday

Daeronz | TDS Leader | WvW Commander

in WvW

Posted by: Halo.8976

Halo.8976

I blame this Duke guy.

in WvW

Posted by: Insignia.6345

Insignia.6345

I think some cross server romance is exactly what needs to happen to spice this match up a bit. Third week of the same match is exiting the honeymoon stage.

I want that crazy charr engi from Mag!

Asuranaut Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Jabberwock.9014

Jabberwock.9014

Getting sick of cd. Eternally outmanned during NA hours. Honestly wish the oceanic players would leave so we could drop to a tier we actually belong (nothing against the players themselves, but it really is ruining the experience for us NAers).

Get stoned whenever you want:
Endless Petrification Tonic

in WvW

Posted by: santi.7516

santi.7516

Getting sick of cd. Eternally outmanned during NA hours. Honestly wish the oceanic players would leave so we could drop to a tier we actually belong (nothing against the players themselves, but it really is ruining the experience for us NAers).

Send them to Yak’s Bend so we can dominate the world!!.

I miss [AWE]… Leaxanna or something like that and the Sovereign guy are very friendly.

in WvW

Posted by: Heinel.6548

Heinel.6548

Numbers were more even today. Most of CD’s NA’ers seem to operate on eastern time. I supposed it’d make it slightly more tough on us west coasters since we’re in between our NA prime and oceanic. We need more west coasters, get your friends to play!

“… but I hate the idea ‘It may not make sense at first’.
I want it to make sense right away, then another sense later. Murkiness =/= quality "
- CCP Abraxis

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

If there’s more oceanics than NA’s, then when should the oceanics be the ones leaving?

in WvW

Posted by: loneknight.8425

loneknight.8425

But… but… we need to work/study during NA primetime on weekdays…

The thief who did dat – Crystal Desert

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

I really hate golems.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

Perhaps if you all and SBI both focus on Mag during those hours, it won’t seem like your numbers are so small. That way you would only have to worry about one opponent and not two.

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

How in the WORLD is ESF STILL so bad?!?!?

in WvW

Posted by: Insignia.6345

Insignia.6345

Whats so ruined? In the past 3 weeks I’ve yet to see us outmanned to the point where we are spawn camped. And if it did happen it sure didn’t last too long. Sure we’ve lost our own garrison in CDBL, EBG, etc. However it didn’t take long for us to take them back, not only that but they can easy be defended with good siege placement. (We have video defending 5 (4?) omega golems attacking hills). Coordinate more in map chat be patient and understanding with new players and you’ll find WvW much more enjoyable. I for one would not find it enjoyable winning every time i like the thrill of defending keeps that are soon to be upgraded from endless waves of enemies. What fun is it in always winning? If we drop a tier its most likely well be in Mags place in this tier owning most of each map consistently, then everyone will be complaining that there is nothing to do. Think of it from a different perspective, i love being the blue/red team and fighting my way up.

Asuranaut Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: ChapDev.7650

ChapDev.7650

How in the WORLD is ESF STILL so bad?!?!?

Your cheerful today did you find more Golems?

Bad Looking Necro Tryhard [BLNT] ~ Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: JaironKalach.4938

JaironKalach.4938

Pretty sure you weren’t outmanned during the push you had against us last night during NA EST primetime in Mag BL. When I left around 9:30, we had about even numbers to yours and were working on trying to push you back out of WK. Your distraction teams were actually very good, as well. You made us sweat when we were trying to figure out where the golems were and where the zerg was.

I play on Maguuma
Uru Kalach (80-War)/Kalthin Leafletter (80-Rgr)/Kalfun Gai (72-Guardian)
Leader – An Unexpected Kinship (AUK)

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

Your cheerful today did you find more Golems?

No. I just never had to help a group into SMC because they were taking too long for us to farm them.

Attachments:

(edited by GuardianOMS.8067)

in WvW

Posted by: Necro.6432

Necro.6432

Pretty sure you weren’t outmanned during the push you had against us last night during NA EST primetime in Mag BL. When I left around 9:30, we had about even numbers to yours and were working on trying to push you back out of WK. Your distraction teams were actually very good, as well. You made us sweat when we were trying to figure out where the golems were and where the zerg was.

The golems thing didn’t work out the way we wanted for the lack of communication , but we gonna be working on that..thnx for noticing

Daeronz | TDS Leader | WvW Commander

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

Maguuma wins vs [Awe] in the race to cap SBI BL

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

What’s the rest of that map look like?

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

I dunno. The race was on SBI BL only. But if you look at my (Mag’s) PPT, it’s fairly easy to tell.

in WvW

saiyr.3071

I dunno. The race was on SBI BL only. But if you look at my (Mag’s) PPT, it’s fairly easy to tell.

You gotta tell me when you update your signature, “bff”. Now mine is out of date.

in WvW

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

0.0;;

A whole server vs one guild.

:3

Attachments:

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Actually it was mostly just the few in Mumble, and we’re basically one big guild :P

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Updated title for next week, If someone else wants to start a clean thread go for it..

[SU]

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

Good fight this week sbi and mag.

Fun starts again tomorrow.

Attachments:

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

0.0;;

Bad troll. We had even numbers and it was decided on after the GvG.

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

0.0;;

We had even numbers fighting in GVG in the 10v10 golems as well as the fights after. But, after – we were outmaned. And there was no agreement to have equal numbers of players when racing to get garrison.

Although, it doesn’t matter. You got Garrison first.

Attachments:

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

(edited by Sovereign.1093)

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

0.0;;

We had even numbers fighting in GVG in the 10v10 golems as well as the fights after. But, after – we were outmaned.

Although, it doesn’t matter. You got Garrison first.

It had nothing to do with numbers, it had to do with one mesmer porting 5 golems straight to west keep, then building 5 more from west keep supply. We did not call in numbers or intentionally add more people than we already had.

in WvW

Pinko.2076

Please be nice to Sovereign he’s Bony’s Death Photographer.

CD your night guys are a lot more fun than the day guys. Nightly gvg, 10v10 golem duels, borderland races to see who takes sbi’s stuff first. I hope the 10v10 golem was recorded, because I wasn’t there to see it.

(edited by Pinko.2076)

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

CD your night guys are a lot more fun than the day guys. Nightly gvg, 10v10 golem duels, borderland races to see who takes sbi’s stuff first. I hope you 10v10 golem was recorded, because I wasn’t there to see it.

So, you guys know me as that. It should be, one of Bony’s causes of death instead of death photographer.

Anyway, just calling as i see it. Try to tone down the bragging and you won’t hear much from me.

Attachments:

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

CD your night guys are a lot more fun than the day guys. Nightly gvg, 10v10 golem duels, borderland races to see who takes sbi’s stuff first. I hope the 10v10 golem was recorded, because I wasn’t there to see it.

Wasn’t being mean, just straightening out someone yelling NUMBERS yet again. And yes, it was recorded.

in WvW

Pinko.2076

Is superior PvDoor something we want to be known for?

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

Wasn’t being mean, just straightening out someone yelling NUMBERS yet again. And yes, it was recorded.

This someone is offended by ^ statement.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in WvW

Posted by: Tumbero.3945

Tumbero.3945

On sbi we are a lot of times outnamed , but bleh who cares , theres nice pvp,at least we have tons of fun rigth now. Anyway our new players , totally new to the games we try to encourage them to go now to wvw, now i see tons of our new people going there, and i fell again happy.

SBI Firstborn.
(LX) Legion

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

On sbi we are a lot of times outnamed , but bleh who cares , theres nice pvp,at least we have tons of fun rigth now. Anyway our new players , totally new to the games we try to encourage them to go now to wvw, now i see tons of our new people going there, and i fell again happy.

:3 I’m glad I see more of you guys in WVW in our Sea night time. ^.^ Although, I don’t get to fight you guys much. Pretty much strategic with your means.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

I wasn’t offended by anything. Please stop trolling, it’s unbecoming and you’re being an extremely spoiled sport (or at least pretending to be) over nothing.

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

I wasn’t offended by anything. Please stop trolling, it’s unbecoming and you’re being an extremely spoiled sport (or at least pretending to be) over nothing.

I am not talking about you. I am talking about me. I am offended.

I am not a troll. I’m merely pointing things as I see it.

Also, I’m calling out that guy who wrote Maguuma vs Awe. That was some bragging there. Although, I don’t speak for my guild, it did make me feel like; so this is what they do when they win. Post it and brag on the official forum.

Weeks past, I’d post screenshots here because it was fun. Then again, I guess I was bragging then too.

Now, show me some respect when you post something about me. Your attitude does rub me the wrong way.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in WvW

Posted by: Maladon.5760

Maladon.5760

This lame matchup again? At least we get the WvW patch to save us from soul-crushing boredom.

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

in WvW

Posted by: Zhokora.7048

Zhokora.7048

So uh, when does SBI get to have a golem race with a server to take someone’s entire borderland?

in WvW

saiyr.3071

This lame matchup again? At least we get the WvW patch to save us from soul-crushing boredom.

Weird, do you think culling and passive progression will really make WvW more exciting? Most people I talk to seem to think otherwise.

Edit:

So uh, when does SBI get to have a golem race with a server to take someone’s entire borderland?

Probably when you stop interrupting GvGs in the morning :P

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

I am not talking about you. I am talking about me. I am offended.

I am not a troll. I’m merely pointing things as I see it.

Also, I’m calling out that guy who wrote Maguuma vs Awe. That was some bragging there. Although, I don’t speak for my guild, it did make me feel like; so this is what they do when they win. Post it and brag on the official forum.

Weeks past, I’d post screenshots here because it was fun. Then again, I guess I was bragging then too.

Now, show me some respect when you post something about me. Your attitude does rub me the wrong way.

Holy moly there was no bragging. I simply stated exactly what happened. It was something was organized between two servers, we were going to post either results, just like the previous GvG.

You’re the one taking it the wrong way and getting upset at someone posting the outcome of an agreed upon competition with nothing else added other than “we won.” Maybe you should try having thicker skin if such a thing offends you.