Yet Even Moaarrrrrr CD/Mag/SBI 3/29

in WvW

Posted by: Maladon.5760

Maladon.5760

This lame matchup again? At least we get the WvW patch to save us from soul-crushing boredom.

Weird, do you think culling and passive progression will really make WvW more exciting? Most people I talk to seem to think otherwise.

Not sure what’s in the patch so it’ll be something to occupy my time on Tuesday. Since this matchup is already decided several hours prior to reset anything to keep our attention is welcome

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

So uh, when does SBI get to have a golem race with a server to take someone’s entire borderland?

When you come down from your walls and learn to have a little fun. Maguuma has made numerous attempts to pal around with you guys only to have it turned down.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in WvW

Posted by: Gravy.7589

Gravy.7589

This newest upcoming patch will just bring more fairweathers to WubvWubvWub which is a two sided coin. More tails for me then heads :/

in WvW

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

Please be nice to Sovereign he’s Bony’s Death Photographer.

CD your night guys are a lot more fun than the day guys. Nightly gvg, 10v10 golem duels, borderland races to see who takes sbi’s stuff first. I hope the 10v10 golem was recorded, because I wasn’t there to see it.

Wasn’t being mean, just straightening out someone yelling NUMBERS yet again. And yes, it was recorded.

This someone is offended by ^ statement.

I wasn’t offended by anything. Please stop trolling, it’s unbecoming and you’re being an extremely spoiled sport (or at least pretending to be) over nothing.

I am not talking about you. I am talking about me. I am offended.

I am not a troll. I’m merely pointing things as I see it.

Also, I’m calling out that guy who wrote Maguuma vs Awe. That was some bragging there. Although, I don’t speak for my guild, it did make me feel like; so this is what they do when they win. Post it and brag on the official forum.

Weeks past, I’d post screenshots here because it was fun. Then again, I guess I was bragging then too.

Now, show me some respect when you post something about me. Your attitude does rub me the wrong way.

Holy moly there was no bragging. I simply stated exactly what happened. It was something was organized between two servers, we were going to post either results, just like the previous GvG.

You’re the one taking it the wrong way and getting upset at someone posting the outcome of an agreed upon competition with nothing else added other than “we won.” Maybe you should try having thicker skin if such a thing offends you.

You misunderstood.

Maybe this is because I’m not a native English speaker; so how I arrange my thoughts may be foreign for someone like you.

1. I’m not offended with the event. I enjoyed it. My guildmates look forward to it. So, I’m happy for them and if it will happen again.

2. I don’t mind if the results are shown. But it did rub me the wrong way when it was written Maguuma versus Awe. Because if you read it as that, it is one server versus one Guild; so the outcome would definitely be in favor of that server, unless that one guild did represent majority of players for CD, which is not true.

3. Well, you offend me by calling me a troll. That won’t change my impression of you. But maybe I can block your posts; so I don’t have to read it in the future. (best choice) Unfortunately, I can’t find a block user here. Which means, I’ll just stop reading this thread.

4. There are at least 2 sides here. Your point of view, and someone elses. Now if you state that your point of view is the only correct one, then it does not state the whole story.

Meh, it’s late. Why am I typing in this thread just to post an answer or reply to your posts.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

(edited by Sovereign.1093)

in WvW

Posted by: Deathdom.8250

Deathdom.8250

CD is gonna be red for the first time in almost 5 months. It’s gonna be nice being able to treb SMC from our keep.

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Guys, can we get a score update? Please remove all the server names, it offends me.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

CD is gonna be red for the first time in almost 5 months. It’s gonna be nice being able to treb SMC from our keep.

What? No way we caught up to you all and passed your overall rank.

in WvW

Johje Holan.4607

Your best bet is to stop reading this thread (or forums) if something as small as that is going to offend you. Seriously.

Or you stop being offensive by not calling me or any other people trolls in the future. A slight attitude adjustment on your part will do wonders in a civil thread.

I was being civil, you’re trolling or honestly getting upset over the posting of a result and “Maguuma vs [Awe]”. Please ignore me, stop replying to me, and reading this thread or the forums. I’m afraid you’ll find more completely passive things to be offended by.

Being civil does not include calling another poster a troll. Especially when that poster, me, just posted my point of view, which contradicts yours apparently.

The result of maguuma vs awe did not offend me, it was the title maguuma vs awe.

I’ll just selectively not read your posts but continue to browse over this thread/forums.

You don’t know; so you don’t know what things I’ll be offended of.

Okay, this is my last post on the matter. You will not receive any direct post from me nor on any post you will be making in the future, although I might post on a post by a person on that post if that makes sense to you.

See you in the battlefields.

Sovereign, Let’s attack Mag BL at reset tonight. You all go up your side and we (SBI) will go up ours and race to their Garrison. How about that?

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

What? No way we caught up to you all and passed your overall rank.

The prediction is you passed them by 13 points, actually.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

Your best bet is to stop reading this thread (or forums) if something as small as that is going to offend you. Seriously.

Or you stop being offensive by not calling me or any other people trolls in the future. A slight attitude adjustment on your part will do wonders in a civil thread.

I was being civil, you’re trolling or honestly getting upset over the posting of a result and “Maguuma vs [Awe]”. Please ignore me, stop replying to me, and reading this thread or the forums. I’m afraid you’ll find more completely passive things to be offended by.

Being civil does not include calling another poster a troll. Especially when that poster, me, just posted my point of view, which contradicts yours apparently.

The result of maguuma vs awe did not offend me, it was the title maguuma vs awe.

I’ll just selectively not read your posts but continue to browse over this thread/forums.

You don’t know; so you don’t know what things I’ll be offended of.

Okay, this is my last post on the matter. You will not receive any direct post from me nor on any post you will be making in the future, although I might post on a post by a person on that post if that makes sense to you.

See you in the battlefields.

Sovereign, Let’s attack Mag BL at reset tonight. You all go up your side and we (SBI) will go up ours and race to their Garrison. How about that?

Sorry, I’m slow at posting; so I didn’t see you’re from SBI.

:3 I’ve always admired your server for duking it out. Now you guys have more points than we. A class act from a former tier 1 server.

As for strategy, I’m not sure what CD will do. I wouldn’t want to give the impression that SBI and CD are conspiring against Mag. Nice one though. That broke the ice.

I’ve always been a fan of LOD guild of SBI. Though, I’m not sure what happened to them now.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

(edited by Sovereign.1093)

in WvW

saiyr.3071

What’s wrong with SBI and CD double teaming Maguuma? Maguuma has already double teamed both servers (apparently), so complete the triangle.

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

What’s wrong with SBI and CD double teaming Maguuma? Maguuma has already double teamed both servers (apparently), so complete the triangle.

Nothing is wrong with it. But I don’t want to give the impression that what I write here binds the will of Crystal Desert.

And if SBI and CD double team Maguuma, it will no longer be a love triangle. It would be like two lovers versus and Ex.

It is true that Maguuma is stronger than either SBI or CD at this time. So, keep it up.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

The way borderlands are designed, the home server should always be double teamed on their BL.

in WvW

Johje Holan.4607

Nothing is wrong with it. But I don’t want to give the impression that what I write here binds the will of Crystal Desert.

And if SBI and CD double team Maguuma, it will no longer be a love triangle. It would be like two lovers versus and Ex.

It is true that Maguuma is stronger than either SBI or CD at this time. So, keep it up.

Nothing I write here will control SBI either. But all I can say is that it would be awesome if we tried it.

I wonder if they could take us both?

A race to Mag Garrison!

in WvW

Posted by: DoggyPaddler.3586

DoggyPaddler.3586

A few fights from our current match-up posted by our ranger. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUot2s97Cik

Bermier/Thor Göd of Thunder [BSW]-SBI
(Substitute Commander/Loot collector/
Frontline pinyata/ Dancing partner)

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

Nothing I write here will control SBI either. But all I can say is that it would be awesome if we tried it.

I wonder if they could take us both?

A race to Mag Garrison!

If it’s just solo you and solo me. Haha , of course

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in WvW

Posted by: Halo.8976

Halo.8976

10 vs 10 (golems) with Awe was awesome. I like this guild, wish we had them on Mag.

Video of the event: http://youtu.be/Fhs3GlNuYAE

Attachments:

(edited by Halo.8976)

in WvW

Posted by: Zephyrus.9680

Zephyrus.9680

10 vs 10 (golems) with Awe was awesome. I like this guild, wish we had them on Mag.

Lmao nice!

Zefyres – Ele | Maguuma | (ex) top100 solo/teamQ casual | Youtube

in WvW

Posted by: Murderin.8269

Murderin.8269

That was pretty awesome.

I feel bad for Awe, carrying the entire server on their back.

(edited by Murderin.8269)

in WvW

saiyr.3071

That was pretty awesome.

Huh, did you have a guild that left with you, or was it just you?

in WvW

Deathdom.8250

It’s fine if that is what you believe. Ignorance is bliss after all.

in WvW

Murderin.8269

That was pretty awesome.

Huh, did you have a guild that left with you, or was it just you?

Nope, just me and my GF

in WvW

Murderin.8269

It’s fine if that is what you believe. Ignorance is bliss after all.

Name another guild that regularly takes T3 keeps and SMC without overwhelming numbers.

The only one i can think of is ESF, and they don’t seem to be as active.

in WvW

Posted by: Rendyk.2439

Rendyk.2439

That was pretty awesome.

LOL. Epic video. Yeap, that was fun – as were the 2 rounds of 15v15 that came after that. Too bad about the SBI interference.. they just kept coming back for more!

I don’t speak for everyone in Awe, but I don’t think we’re carrying anyone anywhere. We’re just there for the fights – fun ones, fail ones, epic ones, etc. It’s just that we usually have a decent number of players who are into WvW during SEA/Oceanic times and we go into the BLs and EBG hoping to have some fun.

A lot of the ground work and commanding of pugs during SEA times are done by other excellent commanders from NAGA, EsF, KoME, SG and others (sorry if i’ve missed out any.. I’ve been on CD for a mere 3 months). I feel that everyone who logs on SEA/Oceanic time pitches in for the server as well, not just us Awe people.

See you guys on the battlefield again this week!

Rendyk Elessar / Eliza Stormheart / Artfas Stormheart / Jessica Yun
Tarnished Coast
Presence [Awe]

in WvW

Posted by: loneknight.8425

loneknight.8425

Hi 5!!

Am getting sick of having swamp/ruins for front yard. Time for mountain view & treb pew pew pew from ogrewatch ^^

The thief who did dat – Crystal Desert

in WvW

Deathdom.8250

Logged on and saw we only had 1 keep and was at +125. I was like “Well, time to go help defend our last keep.” Then I realized we were no longer blue, but red.

in WvW

Posted by: Insignia.6345

Insignia.6345

That was pretty awesome.

With that attitude i’m glad to see you transferred.

I shall see if NAGA would be interested in this golem mayhem because i think we should make this a regular thing. :P That video was awesome.

Asuranaut Tarnished Coast

in WvW

saiyr.3071

CD is more competitive than SBI tonight in terms of points!

in WvW

Posted by: fadswaffer.5140

fadswaffer.5140

Yeah, Kinda sad that mag is letting them do that. Anyways. Fun.

[PYRO] MAGUUMA
Necromancer | Warrior
NO TEARS ONLY DREAMS

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Yeah, Kinda sad that mag is letting them do that. Anyways. Fun.

Sorry, letting? SBI has a buttload of people on our borderlands so we can’t push on CD. The only reason we’re on SBI is because the people designated to SBI BL were the only successful BL push. The ones that were on CD were recalled because of heavy pressure on our BL.

in WvW

Posted by: jaycatano.6738

jaycatano.6738

to the thief contesting our keep in EB…. i hate you with a passion.

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: OhOhK.6382

OhOhK.6382

Great fights today in EB. Glad everyone was really active taking shots at each other. Fun start. Thanks mag and sbi for the fun fights in EB.

Guild Founder – Legion Of Reapers [LoR]
Commander Phantom Spectre
Crystal Desert

in WvW

Murderin.8269

That was pretty awesome.

With that attitude i’m glad to see you transferred.

Commander fairweather reporting for duty^

in WvW

Posted by: Henrik.7560

Henrik.7560

what happened to CD? says on the score they aren’t last for once. Did they get more people, more skill, or did pve’ers decide to help?
GL to all.

Arcane Bastion [AB]
Elementalist Mesmer Ranger
Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

what happened to CD? says on the score they aren’t last for once. Did they get more people, more skill, or did pve’ers decide to help?
GL to all.

This is the remnants of CD. Being the color red must have boosted our morale. The changes is nice.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in WvW

fadswaffer.5140

lol, well I was quite surprised to see CD catching up to mag. Maybe it wont be a terrible matchup. I just want more open field fights. Anyways, had good rolling on SBI BL tonight.
PYRO #1!

Hats off to Paralda, and my Cute new friend Too Huge

[PYRO] MAGUUMA
Necromancer | Warrior
NO TEARS ONLY DREAMS

in WvW

Posted by: Yams.6082

Yams.6082

Can we please make a new thread?

QQ that is all.

Yams One/Two/Three/Four/Five/Six
SBI

in WvW

fadswaffer.5140

Also to the commander on SBI BL, from PSY, yes we did single you out and follow you and try to kill you as much as we could.

[PYRO] MAGUUMA
Necromancer | Warrior
NO TEARS ONLY DREAMS

in WvW

Henrik.7560

This is the remnants of CD. Being the color red must have boosted our morale. The changes is nice.

Ah i see. Good luck to crystal desert, i was fighting for you guys a couple months back! (:
hopefully we can see you next week (i’m on SoS)

Arcane Bastion [AB]
Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Posted by: Tamaki Revolution.3548

Tamaki Revolution.3548

Can we please make a new thread?

QQ that is all.

^

Please, please, please make a new thread. Oh and please.

in WvW

Henrik.7560

Arcane Bastion [AB]
Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Also to the commander on SBI BL, from PSY, yes we did single you out and follow you and try to kill you as much as we could.

Did you follow him around Gangnam style?

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

Ah i see. Good luck to crystal desert, i was fighting for you guys a couple months back! (:
hopefully we can see you next week (i’m on SoS)

ah that’ll be fun.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in WvW

Posted by: Tetris with Fists.4615

Tetris with Fists.4615

I joined the jump puzzle in the EB with a CD group.
Stormguys were there, some times our group caused skirmishes here and there, but by the time we got to the dark room, we all set aside our differences.
My group climbed to the top of the animal cage (or whatever it’s called) and suddenly we were ambushed by the Mag waiting for us.
My group was wiped out, I dunno what happened to the Stormbuffs, and I found that the Mag simply camped on top to pick out anyone who climbed up.

I know it’s a competition, but not cool, guys.

Vicimus of Crystal Desert

in WvW

Posted by: JaNordy.6149

JaNordy.6149

Tonight at rest I was first for JP treasure and knocked off/killed about 20 people for hour before I finally died. I thought it was pretty cool.

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

I joined the jump puzzle in the EB with a CD group.
Stormguys were there, some times our group caused skirmishes here and there, but by the time we got to the dark room, we all set aside our differences.
My group climbed to the top of the animal cage (or whatever it’s called) and suddenly we were ambushed by the Mag waiting for us.
My group was wiped out, I dunno what happened to the Stormbuffs, and I found that the Mag simply camped on top to pick out anyone who climbed up.

I know it’s a competition, but not cool, guys.

What’s wrong with PvP in a PvP zone?

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in WvW

Henrik.7560

how close are cd to maguuma now?

Arcane Bastion [AB]
Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

within 3k. CD will probably pass us tonight, 2nd tomorrow evening, pass sat, then 2nd for rest of the week.

in WvW

Henrik.7560

^ probably true, but we never know the future if we haven’t seen it.

Arcane Bastion [AB]
Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Posted by: Halo.8976

Halo.8976

to the thief contesting our keep in EB…. i hate you with a passion.

Why? He has a horrible build, he can’t take or do any damage. All he can is to run. Kinda pathetic.

Anyway, to the thief contesting our keep in EB – please, lay dead longer, so I can use my yak form while dancing.