in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Where have all the SBI gone?

Yet Even Moaarrrrrr CD/Mag/SBI 3/29

in WvW

Posted by: Commisar.8695

Commisar.8695

You made them sad by double teaming them with CD and letting CD keep their bl! Jerks!

Colhearthlevel80ThiefWithAPet/BearhearthThe BoldLevel55BubbleTank/TushyhearthLevel18 CloneRPBot.

in WvW

Posted by: Henrik.7560

Henrik.7560

You made them sad by double teaming them with CD and letting CD keep their bl! Jerks!

Poor SBI, I thought it was SBI & CD vs mag….

Post scores plz someone

Arcane Bastion [AB]
Elementalist Mesmer Ranger
Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

Post scores plz someone

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

in WvW

Henrik.7560

Post scores plz someone

the scores right now you see when you press B -_-"

Arcane Bastion [AB]
Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

kfarb.6732

I’m streamlining this thread by jumping to Friday.

in WvW

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

Post scores plz someone

You really need to get used to our match up threads or next week will be painful for you.

In any case, CD is all oceanic. Any lead they have now will be gone when Mag wakes up so the current score is hardly relevant lol.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

(edited by kerona.3465)

in WvW

Posted by: Vi Au.8341

Vi Au.8341

Post scores plz someone

You really need to get used to our match up threads or next week will be painful for you.

In any case, CD is all oceanic. Any lead they have now will be gone when Mag wakes up so the current score is hardly relevant lol.

regardless it is good to see they still have some fight in them keep it up CD

in WvW

Posted by: Bannok.3152

Bannok.3152

Either burnout from lopsided match up or burn out in general. In EB, cant speak for BL’s, we held our own with alot of non regular players. We certainly didnt accomplish anything major but did some nice work. At 12:30 am eastern outmanned kicked back on and the match was pretty much decided once again.

This morning their are more CD on our keep then I have seen in 2 weeks. We have maybe 10-15 people, and thats being generous. Might be a good thing to just let this one ride out and focus on something else, until patch/update. As a server, SBI has been trying to keep its head above water for few months now, maybe we just need to relax for a week or two.

Bannok – Dark Covenant (SBI)

in WvW

Posted by: Nikked.7365

Nikked.7365

Last night CD had a good turnout on our BL. I was there for most of the night and we did work to keep it painted Red. Haven’t logged in yet today though.

I was keeping an eye on EBG. CD had SMC for the first stretch of reset, then SBI took it over. Of course, SBI’s BL was in shambles at that point. I assumed they burnt their team out by taking the castle and nobody wanted to do cleanup work in the BL.

Jacked Jackal :: Norn Mesmer :: Giant and Fabulous
Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: Krash.9486

Krash.9486

Either burnout from lopsided match up or burn out in general. In EB, cant speak for BL’s, we held our own with alot of non regular players. We certainly didnt accomplish anything major but did some nice work. At 12:30 am eastern outmanned kicked back on and the match was pretty much decided once again.

This morning their are more CD on our keep then I have seen in 2 weeks. We have maybe 10-15 people, and thats being generous. Might be a good thing to just let this one ride out and focus on something else, until patch/update. As a server, SBI has been trying to keep its head above water for few months now, maybe we just need to relax for a week or two.

With all due respect IMHO this is one of our major problems. I understand that EB is a much more complex and interesting map than the BLs. But we seem to have too many obsessed with it and trying to take and keep SM. You say you didn’t have many there but when reset started it was the only map we had more than a third of so it seemed to me that was where most of SBI went. We just don’t have enough population to do that AND keep a foothold in the other BLs , including our own.

I also think when the more causal players decide what map to log into they are influenced by the fact that the bulk of of players are on EB and go there too which further weakens our presence on other BLs.

Also It would be helpful if the commanders that routinely focus their efforts there would communicate and coordinate with those of us facing overwhelming numbers elsewhere to better utilize the forces we do have. Either on our forums or server TS or both. I wish I could have made this post on our forums for example instead of here and reach the people I am referring to.

[SBI] Champions of Stormbluff Isle

(edited by Krash.9486)

in WvW

Krash.9486

Well as for me and a few friends and guildies, we were trying our best to be a pain in your Yak on MAG BL.

Our 5-7 man havoc had some small successes and a good time…..we held our own, and it seemed to take many more of you to deal with us most of the time.

Did you feel any pain in your Yak? =)

in WvW

Krash.9486

Poor SBI, I thought it was SBI & CD vs mag….

Post scores plz someone

What ever made you think that? CD has never helped us….

I have seen them come defend your stuff on your BL vs us…which has never made sense to me…..playing for second place is what is making the 3 server scenario not work as intended. We do it too however o.o

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Well as for me and a few friends and guildies, we were trying our best to be a pain in your Yak on MAG BL.

Our 5-7 man havoc had some small successes and a good time…..we held our own, and it seemed to take many more of you to deal with us most of the time.

Did you feel any pain in your Yak? =)

I don’t ever recall seeing a 7 man, but yeah, SBI outplayed us last night on Mag. Our commander wasn’t very happy. People weren’t listening and we were doing pretty badly in open field. Didn’t stop me from collecting badges when I got mad and on my ele, but tactically you beat us for quite awhile.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Pinko.2076

I didn’t get on until after midnight, so I didn’t get to see any SBI~

in WvW

Posted by: Bannok.3152

Bannok.3152

We had a queue in our borderland, and a queue in EB for a couple of hours. More people wouldnt fix the problem in our BL. We didnt have the usual suspects in EB either, I assume that was part of the problem.

Bannok – Dark Covenant (SBI)

in WvW

Krash.9486

We had a queue in our borderland, and a queue in EB for a couple of hours. More people wouldnt fix the problem in our BL. We didnt have the usual suspects in EB either, I assume that was part of the problem.

Hmm I never encountered a queue on any map myself…perhaps it was a different time…

in WvW

Posted by: Ren.6351

Ren.6351

Man fighting everyone during this timing is fun, too bad we can only do it like once a week T_T….

Blackgate – Guardian – Leaxanna
Leader of Presence [Awe] – Awevival? :D

(edited by Ren.6351)

in WvW

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

Hehe. You did well boss. So did our World Crystal Desert players.

Hopefully, we can have more people join the fray.

Night people

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in WvW

Posted by: Digikid.7230

Digikid.7230

I hate to be the one to mention this- but there are a group of CD who are using exploits, I just had a CD mesmer wave at me, jump THROUGH the gate at mendons, then proceed to portal his team inside.
I know CD are a good server, with good people, but stuff like this really reflects badly on a server.

Some guy on a bunch of servers, mostly Mag
Former top 50 spvp engi main.

in WvW

Vi Au.8341

I hate to be the one to mention this- but there are a group of CD who are using exploits, I just had a CD mesmer wave at me, jump THROUGH the gate at mendons, then proceed to portal his team inside.
I know CD are a good server, with good people, but stuff like this really reflects badly on a server.

wrong place to post this. ss and send it to support tyvm

in WvW

Posted by: Digikid.7230

Digikid.7230

I thought both SBI and CD should be made aware of this- also some of them never get banned anyway.

Some guy on a bunch of servers, mostly Mag
Former top 50 spvp engi main.

in WvW

Pinko.2076

This SBI ranger has really good tactics.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Zephyrus.9680

Zephyrus.9680

Really impressed by CD’s lead right now. Hope you guys keep the effort up.

I survived a 2 week break from WvW (barely!) and need to learn my new Ele now.

Zefyres – Ele | Maguuma | (ex) top100 solo/teamQ casual | Youtube

in WvW

Krash.9486

I would say this is exactly the right place. You should call out the guild name too. Anet isn’t going to do anything. But respectable guilds and servers can. If the exploiters get gkicked and called out enough they will stop or leave the server.

I have glitched through a gate a couple of times by accident. I am not sure what I did to do it. But I jumped right back out.

in WvW

Pinko.2076

I would say this is exactly the right place. You should call out the guild name too. Anet isn’t going to do anything. But respectable guilds and servers can. If the exploiters get gkicked and called out enough they will stop or leave the server.

I have glitched through a gate a couple of times by accident. I am not sure what I did to do it. But I jumped right back out.

NW tower gate is very easy to get through. More than once someone has gone through it, died, then partied and said they didn’t mean to.

in WvW

Henrik.7560

NW tower gate is very easy to get through. More than once someone has gone through it, died, then partied and said they didn’t mean to.

^ exactly
Its not hacking or using exploits, I have gone through it several times myselff by acident just using phase retreat near the door. Its just a bug., and CD and much of a hacker server anyway.

Arcane Bastion [AB]
Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Posted by: Setun.4368

Setun.4368

^ exactly
Its not hacking or using exploits, I have gone through it several times myselff by acident just using phase retreat near the door. Its just a bug., and CD and much of a hacker server anyway.

I’d call it an exploit only when you actively use that bug to your advantage on a regular basis. Kinda like wave dashing in Smash Bros. Melee

in WvW

Posted by: violentlycar.5267

violentlycar.5267

I don’t think this problem is restricted to just players…

Attachments:

Maguuma – plays Asuras with various permutations of the name “Viocar”

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

CD is not very good at keeping their golems alive…

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in WvW

kerona.3465

Bumping in honor of T.M.Revolution.

Maguuma [PYRO]

in WvW

Pinko.2076

Having fun with CD on CD bl!

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

]

Why all the hate on CD? I see the same thing from Meguuma. Then again, we don’t post it here but report it immediately.

See you in the battlegrounds.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in WvW

Pinko.2076

]

Why all the hate on CD? I see the same thing from Meguuma. Then again, we don’t post it here but report it immediately.

I don’t see anyone hating on CD?

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

]

I don’t see anyone hating on CD?

If calling CD a hacking server isn’t hate, then I don’t know what is.

Then again, you’re from Maguuma, then you will be defending your Worldmates.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in WvW

kfarb.6732

Maguuma is just always angry cause they’re the official juggalo server.

in WvW

kfarb.6732

WHOOP WHOOP

in WvW

Vi Au.8341

]

actually the one that is accusing CD are SBIs

<—- mag players

nice song btw

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

]

<—- mag players

nice song btw

:3 really? just look at the prior posts.

look at their signatures.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in WvW

kerona.3465

Its ok we used to being blamed for everything.

Maguuma [PYRO]

in WvW

kfarb.6732

That’s why we’re a FAMILY.

FAMILY.

FAMILY.

in WvW

Posted by: RanchDressin.8210

RanchDressin.8210

Score update WHOOP WHOOP

Attachments:

.~.~

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

Score update WHOOP WHOOP

Tsym..?

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in WvW

kerona.3465

Score update WHOOP WHOOP

SoS?

Maguuma [PYRO]

in WvW

Pinko.2076

Coron, often seen in stonemist throwing flowers.

in WvW

Vi Au.8341

]

<—- mag players

nice song btw

:P ok my bad the guy accusing is from mag but the guy defending him is from SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

Its ok we used to being blamed for everything.

It’s all Maguuma’s fault that this March 26 WvW patch sucks. More progression? That’s the lamest excuse I’ve ever heard for an “expansion’s worth” of content.

in WvW

kfarb.6732

WHOOP WHOOP

in WvW

Krash.9486

]

<—- mag players

nice song btw

:P ok my bad the guy accusing is from mag but the guy defending him is from SBI

I guess I am the guy from SBI? I didn’t see anyone saying that CD was a hacking server….I just said if they saw it and SS it post it here and hopefully the guild and the server will deal with it…

I try not to generalize a whole server/guild for one incident or the actions of a few. Others should try that too….it also applies to how well or how poorly players perform in a particular engagement……it’s the right thing to do…everyone should try it.