Problems with Engineers and Legendaries

in Engineer

Posted by: Aeonblade.8709

Aeonblade.8709

Patch Notes April 11, 2013

Engineers have been removed from the game. All engineers have been converted Warriors, since they do more damage with rifles anyway.

Victory!

More like a heartbreaking loss. For some of us it isn’t all about damage. I love the engineer because of the one thing it does better than every other profession combined; versatility.

Yea I’m just playing around. I really feel for engis, it was the first character I made and I got to level 17 and deleted it promptly after I made a guardian and elementalist. I really wish they would give engis some love!

Anarai Aeonblade [GASM] – Guardian – DB
RIP my fair Engi and Ranger, you will be missed.

in Engineer

Posted by: PWNcakesAndROFLs.8263

PWNcakesAndROFLs.8263

I agree, Engineers should be able to show off their Legendaries just like anyone else playing any other class. In a game where end-game rewards are purely cosmetic; e.g. titles, achievements, legendaries, etc. Being to show them off is extremely important. The engineer’s “Hobo-sacks” do not help the player show off their prestige in anyway, when equipping a kit; save for a few skills. Why can their be a legendary that can completely change a character’s skin (Juggernaught), but not slightly tint Engineer kit main-hands.

Remember, Engineers had weapon-swap removed because running a kit is encouraged, though certainly not forced.

in Engineer

Posted by: clay.7849

clay.7849

Of all the things that would make this game better and should take precedent at the top of the long list of things to do, making legendaries for engineers is not one of them.

in Engineer

Posted by: bpphantom.8243

bpphantom.8243

Reroll another class, the more engineers that do that hopefully will show them enough data that they need an overhaul asap, not turret fixes not random kit refinement uselessness not grenade nerfs but real life fixes to their weapons.

Or they’ll find that nobody is playing Engies so they don’t need fixing.

“Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. Then leave the rest to Batman.”

in Engineer

Posted by: Arkham Creed.7358

Arkham Creed.7358

Or they’ll find that nobody is playing Engies so they don’t need fixing.

Apparently that is how they feel already. If we engineer players ever want to actually get the various fixes we want (large or small) the solution isn’t to stop playing the profession; it is to be as vocal and annoying as possible. After all, Arena Net clearly only responds to random nonsense and controversy.

in Engineer

Posted by: Fathme.5216

Fathme.5216

i was highly considering rolling an engineer and using my warrior to farm the legendary materials, now that i’m reading this thread it is almost a 100% turn off now, thanks for the head up OP, i was not aware of this…..

in Engineer

Arkham Creed.7358

i was highly considering rolling an engineer and using my warrior to farm the legendary materials, now that i’m reading this thread it is almost a 100% turn off now, thanks for the head up OP, i was not aware of this…..

Few are at first. I know I was all set to start going for my legendary, then I took a break and started randomly looking through my screen shot folder and noticed I didn’t have one of my engineer without some kind of kit equipped. Needless to say I was pretty disappointed when I realized that I never actually use a base weapon, and as such I’d never see the legendary. I was so wrapped up in how fun the game was and how much I loved the engineer’s mechanics that I simply never noticed before then.

in Engineer

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

Off topic but related to kits. Do kills with kits count towards the weapon master achievements (depending on which of the two main hand weapons we can have)? I want to say no, but just want some confirmation.

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

in Engineer

Posted by: Zenguy.6421

Zenguy.6421

A special note of thanks to the moderators for leaving this thread in the general GW2 Discussion forum. This discussion, which is essentially about how players of just one class can have comparable experience with the players of other classes, has benefited enormously from the input by players who normally play other classes. Thank you, mods, for leaving this thread in the general forum so that could happen.

Thanks, also, to everyone who doesn’t normally play an Eng but has taken the time to contribute to this discussion. Your input is greatly appreciated.

in Engineer

Arkham Creed.7358

Over a hundred responses and nearly three thousand views, and yet still not even a peep from anyone even remotely connected to Arena Net. Disheartening. It seems they really are deliberately ignoring this issue.

Also this is staying on the first page until someone at Arena Net responds, even if I’m the only one posting.

in Engineer

Posted by: phys.7689

phys.7689

Well that’s the issue. That is the main Guild Wars 2 related topic on my mind right now. Discuss.

Ok i think the problem here is two fold, and i agree with you.
1) engineer is seldom without kits. The solution is to make more kits get unikittenfects when you have a legendary equiped. But if this was me, i would make a new legendary for engineer that better achieves this. I may throw some simple effects on quip and hunter, but most major things id make some new legendary that more lends itself to the idea that its a weapon that effects transform.

2) the game needs more fun things to do with somewhat of a purpose that are more varied.
a) repeatable content needs more of a random, or variable element. It feels like they kind of wanted this before the game came out, but settled on some very static things. For example, while explorable was presented as being able to explore the dungeon more in depth, and talked about how things might be different each time you do it. It really is far from that. They should add a new mode to the dungeons that is more randomized, and has various paths, and different possible bosses. There should be secret paths, rare enemies, seemingly random occurences, hidden lore, and rewards for this type of play.
b) they could use more high end objectives, that are accessible. Ascended was a bad implementation of this idea honestly, because its stat based. Looking at the gear grind of other games, the real carrot is new content. you get the gear, so you are ready for the new content. (or to murder people in pvp) Skins is a good carrot, when properly rewarded, to extend this i think they should also add ability “skins” where they have the same functionality but different charachter animations/effects. But to be honest the most worthwhile rewards would be abilities, thats what really makes your charachter feel like its growing.

c) I think they need to challenge themselves to take the engine they have, and push it to create INTERESTING new content. Dynamic events have a good architecture, but they are not very developed in terms of story, or events or gameplay. Many of them are just fight a bunch of enemies. And many dont really go anywhere past a shallow dip in the world. Some of these dynamic events should be telling stories/revealing lore, some of them should have more complex conditions for occuring (maybe related to the players involved) Really anet, you have strong basics here, but you got to take it to the next level. And dont forget you have to give people a reason to do them.

they said they arent working on expansion, and that worries me a bit, because usually this is where you get this kind of evolutionary jump in MMOs. They got the base systems but now they have to advance them. If you guys need ideas i got 1000s of em, but im guessing that its more of a managing resources thing.

in Engineer

Arkham Creed.7358

I keep hearing that they are not working on an expansion, even heard it on Guildcast recently, and that is….upsetting. Arena Net themselves said that the plan was to have a split team with one half starting work on the expansion as soon as the game launched, heck one of the writes even said they have enough stories pre-planned for several expansions. I wonder what caused this change.

in Engineer

Posted by: phys.7689

phys.7689

I keep hearing that they are not working on an expansion, even heard it on Guildcast recently, and that is….upsetting. Arena Net themselves said that the plan was to have a split team with one half starting work on the expansion as soon as the game launched, heck one of the writes even said they have enough stories pre-planned for several expansions. I wonder what caused this change.

i think they mean they arent working on an expansion any time soon. Essentially the day to day, month to month work is more important right now. however, i dont think this is a good idea, unless they plan to do a lot of expansion level additions. And by that i mean, new weapons, more traits, new zones, new storylines, new proffesions, evolved dynamic events and game systems.

in Engineer

Arkham Creed.7358

And now a quote from someone mildly internet famous, at least to Guild Wars 2 players.

Richie Procopio

This is one of the main reasons I decided not to roll an engineer at all. I like having a variety of weapon choices and seeing my gear upgrades. I tend never to play monk type characters in video games for the same reason.

Source; Gamebreaker.tv, GuildCast episode 67, comment section

in Engineer

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

And now a quote from someone mildly internet famous, at least to Guild Wars 2 players.

Richie Procopio

This is one of the main reasons I decided not to roll an engineer at all. I like having a variety of weapon choices and seeing my gear upgrades. I tend never to play monk type characters in video games for the same reason.

Source; Gamebreaker.tv, GuildCast episode 67, comment section

Yep, Richie is mildly famous and some of his comments since launch have led me to believe he’s pedantic about certain things. Usually I agree with what he says, but sometimes, he has a personal bias that makes what he says well…personally biased. That’s true of everyone, of course, including me.

I played the engineer as my first character and leveled to 80. I enjoyed it the entire time. The point is the lack of weapon choices is only a lack of weapon choices at low level, because when you factor in kits, the flame thrower, the elixir gun, was have as many weapons as most professions and more than some.

in Engineer

Arkham Creed.7358

I played the engineer as my first character and leveled to 80. I enjoyed it the entire time. The point is the lack of weapon choices is only a lack of weapon choices at low level, because when you factor in kits, the flame thrower, the elixir gun, was have as many weapons as most professions and more than some.

Yes but that conflicts with the last part of that sentence. Specifically “and seeing my gear upgrades.” Kits don’t upgrade. Ever. That means that engineers have, hands down, the fewest available weapon skins in the entire game. A fact not helped by Arena Net’s aversion to adding engineer compatible weapons in with their patches, or did I somehow miss the Super Adventure Box pistol and rifle skin?

in Engineer

Vayne.8563

Yes but that conflicts with the last part of that sentence. Specifically “and seeing my gear upgrades.” Kits don’t upgrade. Ever. That means that engineers have, hands down, the fewest available weapon skins in the entire game. A fact not helped by Arena Net’s aversion to adding engineer compatible weapons in with their patches, or did I somehow miss the Super Adventure Box pistol and rifle skin?

Well, kits upgrade as your level upgrades. I mean after you get your top level weapon, what upgrade is there? So you have an exotic weapon which you can have in the first month of play, or month two, and where do you go from there. Maybe a better skin, that’s all.

I think everyone one of my characters have exotic weapons for every weapon they use, with a skin I like. Where am I going?

The only real way to get the progression Richie is talking about, is to get new tiers of gear all the time, which I don’t want.

in Engineer

Arkham Creed.7358

Well, kits upgrade as your level upgrades. I mean after you get your top level weapon, what upgrade is there? So you have an exotic weapon which you can have in the first month of play, or month two, and where do you go from there. Maybe a better skin, that’s all.

I think everyone one of my characters have exotic weapons for every weapon they use, with a skin I like. Where am I going?

The only real way to get the progression Richie is talking about, is to get new tiers of gear all the time, which I don’t want.

I disagree. I think Richie, and most of us here, are talking about the skins. After all by now just about everyone knows that Guild Wars 2 is a game built around cosmetic rewards. But that is the problem, with kits being locked into a single form, and with Arena Net constantly forgetting or “running out of time” to add pistol and rifle skins when they add other sets, it just means that the engineer is being shortchanged.

In a game built from the ground up around cosmetic rewards, engineers have few rewards. Not only that, this also hurts our sense of customization. A warrior focused on the great-sword has dozens of skins to choose from to customize his look, but an engineer focused on the flamethrower has….one. Just one. Zero customization.

in Engineer

Vayne.8563

I disagree. I think Richie, and most of us here, are talking about the skins. After all by now just about everyone knows that Guild Wars 2 is a game built around cosmetic rewards. But that is the problem, with kits being locked into a single form, and with Arena Net constantly forgetting or “running out of time” to add pistol and rifle skins when they add other sets, it just means that the engineer is being shortchanged.

In a game built from the ground up around cosmetic rewards, engineers have few rewards. Not only that, this also hurts our sense of customization. A warrior focused on the great-sword has dozens of skins to choose from to customize his look, but an engineer focused on the flamethrower has….one. Just one. Zero customization.

I focus on more than just weapon though. I focus on armor, too. I find a lot of variety with the engineer profession. Even in Guild Wars 1, once I found a skin I liked for my weapon, I didn’t keep needing new skins all the time.

And in Guild Wars 1, there were few enough skins when Prophecies launched. More skins will come in time.

Generally people get weapon sets they like. They settle on a couple. Greatsword gets more attention because warriors, guardians, mesmers and rangers can ALL use it. Only a couple of professions use rifles, and one of them is warrior, which has the biggest selection in the game.

I think only two can use pistols if I’m not mistaken.

It’s not a matter of Anet not making skins. It’s a matter of them not making skins fast enough. Oh yeah there are plenty of shield skins.

Aside from that, pistols themselves are harder to show off, because they’re so small. Not like a rifle or greatsword. There’s only so much you can do with them that will make them awesome, much like a dagger. And I’ve seen people complain about daggers skins in this game as well.

People didn’t have enough skins when Prophecies launched either and it was rectified as time went on. This will be too.

in Engineer

Arkham Creed.7358

I focus on more than just weapon though. I focus on armor, too. I find a lot of variety with the engineer profession. Even in Guild Wars 1, once I found a skin I liked for my weapon, I didn’t keep needing new skins all the time.

And in Guild Wars 1, there were few enough skins when Prophecies launched. More skins will come in time.

Generally people get weapon sets they like. They settle on a couple. Greatsword gets more attention because warriors, guardians, mesmers and rangers can ALL use it. Only a couple of professions use rifles, and one of them is warrior, which has the biggest selection in the game.

I think only two can use pistols if I’m not mistaken.

It’s not a matter of Anet not making skins. It’s a matter of them not making skins fast enough. Oh yeah there are plenty of shield skins.

Aside from that, pistols themselves are harder to show off, because they’re so small. Not like a rifle or greatsword. There’s only so much you can do with them that will make them awesome, much like a dagger. And I’ve seen people complain about daggers skins in this game as well.

People didn’t have enough skins when Prophecies launched either and it was rectified as time went on. This will be too.

Honestly I hope you’re right, and to an extent agree with your reasoning (three use pistols by the way, thief, engineer, and mesmer). That said new firearm skins aren’t going to mean much if we never see them. We need either a way to update the skin of our kits, or a complete reworking of our weapons, and by extension the entire profession, in order to make those weapons more desirable than kits. Or at least on par.

I know there are people who disagree and currently favor base weapons and don’t see the problem, but all you have to do is look at this thread and others in the engineer forums to see those people are a minority. Most engineer players feel like they need kits to be viable. And as was stated before; the fact that Arena Net altered sigils to work with kits, but not other summoned weapons, means that they have data pointing to kits being favored above other such utility weapons in the game, and are used often enough that sigils needed that change to be worthwhile to engineers.

in Engineer

Arkham Creed.7358

You know what really bugs me about this whole kit issue? Arena Net already has several designed. Seriously; I’ve seen concept art of three or four different kinds of flamethrower. Adding some kind of visual customization to kits is already half way done, they just need to finish it.

in Engineer

skullmount.1758

You know what really bugs me about this whole kit issue? Arena Net already has several designed. Seriously; I’ve seen concept art of three or four different kinds of flamethrower. Adding some kind of visual customization to kits is already half way done, they just need to finish it.

Any chance you have a link/reference for those other concept art?

Darkhaven server

in Engineer

Posted by: ikiturso.4026

ikiturso.4026

I use rifle so much and cant wait to get legendary rifle to my engi. Only thing you could change is auto attack animation as sniper. (It’s sniper rifle after all.)

in Engineer

Arkham Creed.7358

How about this one?
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/images/7/70/Charr_08_concept_art.jpg
Seems like it would be a perfect alt skin bound to the Predator rifle.

Or maybe this one?
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-tYGwlLTdXTE/Tq7FJLm6LXI/AAAAAAAAAb8/qq_v6HdqbIw/s1600/EngineerFlamethrowerRifle2.JPG

in Engineer

Posted by: Aeonblade.8709

Aeonblade.8709

How about this one?

Or maybe this one?
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-tYGwlLTdXTE/Tq7FJLm6LXI/AAAAAAAAAb8/qq_v6HdqbIw/s1600/EngineerFlamethrowerRifle2.JPG

That second skin would be amazing, they should use that!

Anarai Aeonblade [GASM] – Guardian – DB
RIP my fair Engi and Ranger, you will be missed.

in Engineer

clay.7849

Someone needs to make a video of First World Problems: The MMO Version and put this in there ASAP.

In the infamous words of Allen Iverson, “We talking about practice weapon skins? We ain’t talking about the game. We talking about practice weapon skins, man.”

Sorry, couldn’t resist.

in Engineer

skullmount.1758

How about this one?

Or maybe this one?

First one seems more like an enemy concept art.

Second definitely seems like it should be a skin we could use/upgrade to.
I really hope they put someway to change our kit skins, even if its just based on wielding a legendary item.

Darkhaven server

in Engineer

Arkham Creed.7358

Someone needs to make a video of First World Problems: The MMO Version and put this in there ASAP.

In the infamous words of Allen Iverson, “We talking about practice weapon skins? We ain’t talking about the game. We talking about practice weapon skins, man.”

Sorry, couldn’t resist.

By the same logic we should just close down these forums entirely.

in Engineer

clay.7849

Sorry, couldn’t resist.

By the same logic we should just close down these forums entirely.

I see engineers are serious business. No time for joking.

in Engineer

Posted by: Ari Kagura.9182

Ari Kagura.9182

I know your feel when it comes to Engineers with Legendaries. See attachment.

Really the only time I could show off my legendary is when I’m Lion’s Arch, or if I’m in a zerg killing a world boss where everyone can carry my crappy pistol DPS. If I’m doing dungeons, which I prefer to do than hop between various parts of the world to kill world bosses, I end up using my grenades.

Personally, I think the kits should adopt the visual themes from certain weapons we carry. In my case, I’d like to see the book from the shield grafted into my kits along with the page-turning effect to go with it.

Attachments:

“I control my fate!” — Claire Farron
I am Fleeting Flash, in-game dungeon cosplayer of Reddit Refugees [RR] .

in Engineer

Arkham Creed.7358

I know your feel when it comes to Engineers with Legendaries. See attachment.

Considering that daggers, axes, and even the freaking greatswords have altered thrown animations for their legendary equivalents that is just plain unacceptable.

in Engineer

Arkham Creed.7358

How about this one?

Or maybe this one?

First one seems more like an enemy concept art.

Second definitely seems like it should be a skin we could use/upgrade to.
I really hope they put someway to change our kit skins, even if its just based on wielding a legendary item.

As to the second one, I feel like with a little work (such as a recolor and dropping the gas pump on the side) it would be suitable as a “legendary kit” skin bound to the Flameseeker Prophesies. That is to say if you are wielding the legendary shield your flamethrower always looks like that, and maybe sprays blue fire as a bonus.

in Engineer

Posted by: Nottix.7864

Nottix.7864

Legendary kits would be nice, but AT LEAST they should give us our aura and footprints while in kit form. Not sure why they made it so it disappears while in kit. I mean I still have the legendary equipped. Engineers have very little legendary options, and we still got the short end of the stick on top of that. I have predator, and the only spell that has a visual is our auto attack, and traited grenade barrage (if you use it). Would love to see the effort they may with grenade barrage brought to some other spells, like surprise shot, battering ram, wrench throw, for those who don’t use grenades. It’s obvious engineers are kind of the punching bag of the professions. A little love would be nice.

in Engineer

Posted by: Minion of Vey.4398

Minion of Vey.4398

This was/is actually something that kept me from making a serious go as an engineer as a main.

in Engineer

Posted by: ColinJohanson.2394

ColinJohanson.2394

Game Director

It’s something we’re absolutely aware of and want to address in the future, one of my main characters is an engineer so I feel ya on this one. My poor quaggan backpack is visible like 2% of the time I play as I kit swap, never mind my weapon skins.

We’re currently focusing our engineering (programmers, not guys with net guns) resources that could work on solutions to issues like kits/skins on major systems that address issues higher priority and wider reaching like lag in large battles, LFG, custom arenas, spectator mode and so on but this issue is absolutely on our radar.

As always, please post your ideas of what you’d like to see solution wise, we love to see the fun ideas y’all come up with too!

in Engineer

Vayne.8563

Holy smokes…a comment. You go, Colin! Glad to hear you guys are working on that stuff, particularly the LFG tool. I might not use it much myself, but it’ll make a lot of people happy.

in Engineer

Arkham Creed.7358

It’s something we’re absolutely aware of and want to address in the future, one of my main characters is an engineer so I feel ya on this one. My poor quaggan backpack is visible like 2% of the time I play as I kit swap, never mind my weapon skins.

We’re currently focusing our engineering (programmers, not guys with net guns) resources that could work on solutions to issues like kits/skins on major systems that address issues higher priority and wider reaching like lag in large battles, LFG, custom arenas, spectator mode and so on but this issue is absolutely on our radar.

As always, please post your ideas of what you’d like to see solution wise, we love to see the fun ideas y’all come up with too!

I’m genuinely shocked I finally got a response to this one; I’ve been making threads on the subject for months.

That said; thank you Colin. Just hearing that you guys are aware of the issue makes me feel a lot better about it. I knew this wouldn’t be a priority, and fully agree the aspects of the game that affect all players should come first, so I’m not concerned about a time frame for any such fixes. I’m just happy to know you guys have this issue floating around somewhere on the to-do list, even if it is all the way at the bottom.

in Engineer

Posted by: Kurodius.7463

Kurodius.7463

I’m glad to see this kind of response, showing that ArenaNet is aware of the issues with their game, and they hope to fix the issues on a later date. This game is kitten good now, but falls just short of greatness. Posts like this suggest that after some time has passed, GW2 may reach that greatness.

in Engineer

Posted by: Zenith.7301

Zenith.7301

Whatever you do, please don’t hide our kit backpacks with backpieces.

One of the biggest appeals of my asura engineer is watching his backpack details change in between kits. The whole backpack is very visually distinctive as an engineer, as much as the elementalist’s auras around his hands are.

in Engineer

Posted by: Morrigan.2809

Morrigan.2809

Thank you Colin, your response is very much appreciated.
The issues you name are more wide reaching and has an impact on a much larger community.
It is nice to know that that you have our concerns on your list too.

Gunnar’s Hold

in Engineer

Posted by: Pawstruck.9708

Pawstruck.9708

My only thought is… what on earth would you do as a solution to this? Just keep your Predator model visible at all times, even when throwing grenades?

Btw, the fun in the “endgame” for me is running dungeons and doing WvW and stuff with my friends. I don’t get this mindset of “Legendary or bust!” as an endgame. I think it’s unhealthy. But that’s another thread.

in Engineer

Posted by: Grimwolf.7163

Grimwolf.7163

The simplest solution, as I see it, would be to have your weapon still show as sheathed while a kit is active, and somehow provide an option to hide the Engineer backpacks.

in Engineer

Posted by: Auesis.7301

Auesis.7301

The simplest solution, as I see it, would be to have your weapon still show as sheathed while a kit is active, and somehow provide an option to hide the Engineer backpacks.

This is one solution – I also think that each legendary available to an Engineer should have specific effects applied to kits. For example, the Predator causes grenades to have laser trails. Keeping the aura and footsteps are also obvious.

Gnome Child [Gc]
Resident Thief

in Engineer

Posted by: digiowl.9620

digiowl.9620

A change in the look of the #1 bomb explosion, a trail on the wrench swings, a different color on the flames and a different trail on tranq darts perhaps?

in Engineer

Posted by: PWNcakesAndROFLs.8263

PWNcakesAndROFLs.8263

Thank you so much for your response! I won’t keep my hopes up, but it makes me feel a lot better that this issue is known within the office.

in Engineer

Posted by: Penguin.5197

Penguin.5197

For the backpack problem, I would say have the option to let your backpack stay the same whenever you switch kits. A flamethrower attached to pink quaggan canisters? Yes please

As for legendary weapons, special kit effects would be very awesome.

in Engineer

Posted by: Cameirus.8407

Cameirus.8407

I dont think its a problem to be honest.

I dont pay any attention to my appearance in combat, so weapon skins are purely for cosmentic purposes when standing round in LA, when I can choose to display them over kits.

I think its more important to have the visual clues for what kits you have active, both for yourselfand for the enemy.
Its like ageis showing for guardians over shields….yes its irksome, but its important. Its important for your enemies to see what kit you are currently in by the visual clue, much like its imporant to know if that guardian just swapped to a hammer over a greatsword.

in Engineer

Posted by: globe.7238

globe.7238

I’d like to have audio sounds for blunderbuss/overcharged shot with the predator. Not only that but i’d like to see the aura fixed that emits from it. I’m not sure if its an asuran problem or engineer problem but my aura is extremely small. I’ve seen warriors that have their entire body surrounded by it. The aura also seems to just disappear/reappear when ever it wants which is a bit disappointing as well.

Imminent Demise » [iD] « Blackgate

(edited by globe.7238)

in Engineer

Posted by: yawg.4172

yawg.4172

First and foremost, for an Engineer, The Predator is probably the most awesomest choice for a Legendary. But two things are really preventing me from wanting it on my engineer,

Firstly, The Predator is a sniper rifle, yet my engineer will use it from the hip like a shotgun, I know it’s an aesthetic issue I have with it, but the legendary weapons are (mostly) aesthetic items to pursue.

Secondly, why did you remove our plasma grenades?! This was the biggest redeeming value to having a kit override my weapon skin!

Yawg
Ready and Willing Knights [RAWK] Leader – Founding Member (10 Years of GW!)

in Engineer

Posted by: Calms.9318

Calms.9318

Props for the great work and informing the players but I must confess, I’m immensely disappointed to hear that the engineers at Anet do not have net guns.