Switched divinity runes to ruby orbs. Damage is insane

Attachments:

Mes (Guardian)
I make PvP & WvW videos

Post Your Stats!

in Guardian

Posted by: SundayTrash.9562

SundayTrash.9562

Full Celestial Guardian, Including Ascended Celestial Back piece with 2 water, 2 monk, 2 traveler. 0-0-30-30-10

Man I like those stats. Might have to get full celestial.

Just a piece of advice. Dont!

Stat wise the only two pieces you need are chest and legs. Those have stats that is on par, the rest is subpar.

I have a full celestial as well and you will be better off taking the time to mixing clerics/magi/valky/knight/ber/pvt.

Check out gw2buildcraft.com, that is a perfect place to fiddle around with stats and get a grip regarding effective stats.

You wont get the raw stats of celestials but you will get better effective healthpool, higher dps while maintaining the heals. Celestials is a huge deception.

Two reasons for that:
1. celestials lack power and without it damage will always be mediocre, it doesnt matter if its huge on crit damage and crit chance.
2. Condi damage is useless for a guardian if you font specialize heavily in it which will kitten your build.

The only thing i use charged crystals for is that it is cheap to craft, to get to 500.

you have to remember, celestial set alone give more stats alone in power/precise/toughness/vita/crit damage than zerker power/precise/crit damage

Post Your Stats!

in Guardian

Posted by: AgentChaos.4932

AgentChaos.4932

first pic is balance 0/5/30/30/5 AH build
2nd pic is full boon + healing support build
both pics are fully buffed with all stacks, both work extremely well in zerg
note that in battle i will have extra +150 armour

Attachments:

Roleplayer.

Post Your Stats!

in Guardian

Posted by: Brutaly.6257

Brutaly.6257

you have to remember, celestial set alone give more stats alone in power/precise/toughness/vita/crit damage than zerker power/precise/crit damage

Care to explain what you mean here, i don’t get it!

Post Your Stats!

in Guardian

SundayTrash.9562

it means to attack up the p/p/t/v/cd on both set, and the total comes out in favor of celestial.

Post Your Stats!

in Guardian

Posted by: naiveXazn.6987

naiveXazn.6987

Hello, sorry to brother you but it is possible for you to post a link about your build? I would like to know what type of armors and weapons stats are you using, as well as your traits to achieve those amazing numbers?

Thank you!

Post Your Stats!

in Guardian

SundayTrash.9562

Post Your Stats!

in Guardian

Posted by: Lucentfir.7430

Lucentfir.7430

With all the stats I’m seeing here I’m feeling like I’m sub optimal, and probably am xD

Right now I’m rolling Zerkers meditations. Trait setup normally has 5 in virtues but i took that out and added it to Honor for another trait. he accessories are messed up because originally I was looking for Ascended Soilders/Beryl mix stats

Attachments:

Reth Grimrazor – Charr Guardian – [GWB]Grim Warband – Tarnished Coast
Redgen Furyblaze – Charr Guardian – [SHD]Shade Warband – Tarnished Coast
Lerious Warhowl – Charr Warrior – [SHD] Shade Warband – Tarnished Coast

Post Your Stats!

in Guardian

AgentChaos.4932

Hello, sorry to brother you but it is possible for you to post a link about your build? I would like to know what type of armors and weapons stats are you using, as well as your traits to achieve those amazing numbers?

Thank you!

so i take it you want to know the build in the first pic? or both?

Roleplayer.

Post Your Stats!

in Guardian

Posted by: Brutaly.6257

Brutaly.6257

it means to attack up the p/p/t/v/cd on both set, and the total comes out in favor of celestial.

In raw stats you are perfectly right but in effective health and effective dps, no. The only two pieces really worth investing in are chest and legs since they have a slightly higher budget. The rest is trash.

Any build with celestial trinkets can be bettered by mixing gear types and the reason for that is that stats dont have the same value when it comes to performance. Ie power > precision > crit damage. This is an example but the same can infact be said for the other stats as well. An other thing is that the multiplicative damage traits we have are based on power so the more power you get the more boost do you get from those traits. Overall its subpar.

Post Your Stats!

in Guardian

naiveXazn.6987

Thank you!

so i take it you want to know the build in the first pic? or both?

I would appreciated if you could share a link of the build details on your first picture. All I know so far from trying to imitate the stats:

Accessories: Back Piece [????], Amulet [soldier], Rings [2x soldiers], Earring [berserker], Earring [knight].

Armors: ??
Rune: [6x superior rune of the divinity]

Weapons: Greatsword [soldier] with [superior sigil of accuracy]
Staff [soldier] with [superior sigil of bloodlust]

Traits: ??
AH build?

Link: http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fUEQJARWlYgyCXFyvDf4ERVh4h9AjZsjXPcIFZIA-jkyAorARQgICAZvioxW1KiGreBT5iqeFk1vIecMpAkVYE-w

Post Your Stats!

in Guardian

AgentChaos.4932

Roleplayer.

Post Your Stats!

in Guardian

Posted by: Kelvz.4751

Kelvz.4751

Here’re my stats, with food and self-buffs. =)

Attachments:

Gail Glory [Guardian]
Gail Rareglove [Warrior]

Post Your Stats!

in Guardian

naiveXazn.6987

thank you so much for providing a link to your build. i do appreciated it a lot.

Post Your Stats!

in Guardian

Posted by: varena.1362

varena.1362

My current setup is 10/30/0/30/0 with greatsword and hammer. Stats below are unbuffed (the buff on the bar is an inquest potion I drank by accident )

http://gw2buildcraft.com/calculator/guardian/?3.3|1.1g.h17.0.0.0|2.5g.h2.0.0.0|1n.7h.1g.7h.1n.7h.1g.7h.1n.7h.1g.7h|2t.0.2t.d1e.3t.d1e.2s.d1e.3s.d1e.3s.d1e|a2.u26c.0.u378.0|69.7|v.1a.19.z.1i|e

Though I’m thinking of going 15/25/0/30/0 for the extra vulnerability from symbols. But currently WW varies between 12 and 18k damage and mighty blow is around 10k.

Attachments:

Post Your Stats!

in Guardian

Posted by: Razandor.1320

Razandor.1320

So many interesting setups have to show my setup. My trait setup is 0/10/20/30/10 using celestial armor.

Celestial with 6 traveler runes

Second celestial with soldier runes and changed amulet!

Attachments:

Post Your Stats!

in Guardian

AgentChaos.4932

new wvw gears set up. very well rounded. will be +150 armour when in combat

Attachments:

Roleplayer.

Post Your Stats!

in Guardian

Posted by: Blazin Blunt.6908

Blazin Blunt.6908

Hi Agent,

Can you link the build unbuffed please, no foods, no wvw buffs no stacks etc

Thx in advance

Talic the Protector – 80 Norn Guardian
Blunt of Balthazar – 80 Human Guardian
Khan of Feurt – 80 Charr Necromancer

Post Your Stats!

in Guardian

AgentChaos.4932

Roleplayer.

Post Your Stats!

in Guardian

Posted by: Blazin Blunt.6908

Blazin Blunt.6908

Thank you for the quick reply

Talic the Protector – 80 Norn Guardian
Blunt of Balthazar – 80 Human Guardian
Khan of Feurt – 80 Charr Necromancer

Post Your Stats!

in Guardian

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

So I’m bored and this hasn’t been bumped in a while. I’ve been trying to make a more offensive build that goes deep into virtues. I love virtues it’s my favorite line, but making an offensive build can be tricky, this is mainly from a wvw and pvp standpoint. So I finally found something I like. 0/5/10/30/25.

Attachments:

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

Post Your Stats!

in Guardian

Posted by: seven.6390

seven.6390

Here are my stats.. Running 0/5/30/30/5 for WvW.. PVE works too..

Attachments:

Post Your Stats!

in Guardian

Harbinger.8637

Time for a bump because I have full ascend now. The gear setup really isn’t optimal though. Pretty much I just mixed Celestial and Zerker. I’ll work on a better one later, I just want to get one set done.

Here’s stats with no buffs. As you can tell it’s not bad, but nothing amazing either. Using 0/5/30/30/5

Attachments:

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

Post Your Stats!

in Guardian

Posted by: Cat Has Ducks.1982

Cat Has Ducks.1982

Time for a bump because I have full ascend now. The gear setup really isn’t optimal though. Pretty much I just mixed Celestial and Zerker. I’ll work on a better one later, I just want to get one set done.

Here’s stats with no buffs. As you can tell it’s not bad, but nothing amazing either. Using 0/5/30/30/5

WvW zerg build?

Lord Chuck I – Guardian
Chuck The Stampede – Engineer
[Lg] Agatha – Dragonbrand

Post Your Stats!

in Guardian

Harbinger.8637

WvW zerg build?

It’s pretty decent in any situation. That’s one reason why I like it. It can zerg, solo, or roam. Just an all around gear set up.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

Post Your Stats!

in Guardian

Posted by: Natsu Dragneel.1625

Natsu Dragneel.1625

These are my current stats, un-buffed, no food.

10/30/0/5/25

Attachments:

Post Your Stats!

in Guardian

Posted by: mrauls.6519

mrauls.6519

Still out here doin my thang, runnin the same build for everything :9

Attachments:

Mes (Guardian)
I make PvP & WvW videos

Post Your Stats!

in Guardian

Posted by: MoldyChip.2394

MoldyChip.2394

I just reached lvl. 80 on my 3rd alt. I don’t have ascended stuff for her yet, but it’s satisfactory for now.

Attachments:

Post Your Stats!

in Guardian

Posted by: Ehragus.5843

Ehragus.5843

This is mine, no ascended armor or weapon.
Full zerker
unbuffed
20-25-0-5-20

Attachments:

80 Necro(x2) – 80 Guard – 80 Warr(x2) – 80 Engi – 80 Mes – 80 Ele(x2)

Post Your Stats!

in Guardian

Posted by: Cruxiis.3574

Cruxiis.3574

Can you link the setup please? :o

Post Your Stats!

in Guardian

Posted by: Shifu.4321

Shifu.4321

No buffs, WvW frontline build 0/0/30/30/10

Attachments:

Post Your Stats!

in Guardian

Harbinger.8637

Can you link the setup please? :o

Changed it a little since then, but here you go.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fUAQNAR8dlUgyCXFyvDfIFRuAbBYPwI8741DHSRGC-jUDBYfCyEEwUGAkIQJqFRjtMsIasqapWlET5CQ7KRWcKq2cBzeGGA-w

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

Post Your Stats!

in Guardian

Harbinger.8637

Finished my Zealot set! Screen is just standard 0/5/30/30/5, with no buffs. Also using SiN so factor in another 150 toughness.

Attachments:

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

Post Your Stats!

in Guardian

Posted by: MassDelusion.9130

MassDelusion.9130

Full ascended zerk with scholar runes.
With sword I get 97% crit chance with fury and trait.
100+ with banner or spotter.

Attachments:

Post Your Stats!

in Guardian

Posted by: mrauls.6519

mrauls.6519

I’ve finally finished gearing up. All armor, jewelry, and weapons have infusions, and everything’s BiS. 30% passive damage reduction (possible from Strength in Numbers), and I can reach 53% critical chance by swapping Purity to Retributive Armor. Very happy!

Attachments:

Mes (Guardian)
I make PvP & WvW videos

Post Your Stats!

in Guardian

AgentChaos.4932

tanky guard for eb pug blob :P

Attachments:

Roleplayer.