Signet of Why-aren't-you-using-Shelter

in Guardian

Posted by: Keksmuffin.1450

Keksmuffin.1450

This game has been out for almost 2 years and I still see way too many people running arround with Signet of Resolve. While it might be the best choice when you look at it as somebody who just started the game or is still learning because the tooltip says it would heal for more than Shelter, it is actually much worse in almost every PvP and WvW and in most PvE situations.

The only times Signet of Resolve is better than Shelter are if you don’t know how to use the block because you’re fighting something you don’t know or there is just nothing to block (unblockable attacks from bosses, debuffs).

Shelter is the better heal in most PvE situations, you can block some 1 shots from bosses, you can get it through without trashmobs killing you during the cast, it is pretty hard NOT to block 4k damage or more as a glasscannon.

This applies even more to PvP; blocking stuff like Earthshaker, Mind Wreck, Signet of Spite or other avoidable stuff with Shelter means avoiding a lot of damage, saving a dodge while keeping the point contested and healing up. On top of that thieves and mesmers could easily interupt Signet of Resolve since it has a really obvious animation and people can see the Signet being on your bar. Shelter can only get interupted by own mistakes (running into a Line of Warding or similar stuff) and some unblockable stuff (Fear Me, traited Reaper’s Mark or Basilisk Venom with Larcenous Strike). This applies to both, DPS and Bunker Guard.

tl;dr: Signet of Resolve makes you look stupid. Use Shelter. Thank you.

~Somebody who actually has experience on Guardian

Attachments:

Bullet Punch

in Guardian

Posted by: Azure.8670

Azure.8670

You need more class selection and dyes

in Guardian

Posted by: Adam Of Awesome.7802

Adam Of Awesome.7802

This game has been out for almost 2 years and I still see way too many people running around with Signet of Resolve. While it might be the best choice when you look at it as somebody who just started the game or is still learning because the tooltip says it would heal for more than Shelter, it is actually much worse in almost every PvP and WvW and in most PvE situations.

I don’t know about you, but when I do tPvP I still use SoR. I have far too much access to dodging, blocking and blinding to sacrifice a 25% HP heal for a another block I don’t need. Especially with the condi meta. That kittenty passive does help more than you think.

The only times Signet of Resolve is better than Shelter are if you don’t know how to use the block because you’re fighting something you don’t know or there is just nothing to block (unblockable attacks from bosses, debuffs).

Maybe you shouldn’t waste your dodges so early into fights. Or your blinds, or your OTHER blocks of you have those. That block won’t stop you from taking bleed damage if the condi is already on you.

Now why is that? Ohhhh! Now I know Because there are DIFFERENT heal skills used for different situations and aspects of the game. So I am sorry to inform you of this grave discovery, but shelter doesn’t do what other heal skills do. And that is for a self-explanatory reason.

This applies even more to PvP; blocking stuff like Earthshaker, Mind Wreck, Signet of Spite or other avoidable stuff with Shelter means avoiding a lot of damage, saving a dodge while keeping the point contested and healing up. On top of that thieves and mesmers could easily interupt Signet of Resolve since it has a really obvious animation and people can see the Signet being on your bar. Shelter can only get interupted by own mistakes (running into a Line of Warding or similar stuff) and some unblockable stuff (Fear Me, traited Reaper’s Mark or Basilisk Venom with Larcenous Strike). This applies to both, DPS and Bunker Guard.

Yes, all very true. But if you learn how to kite with scepter most of those issues seem to disappear :/ So not everyone has the same play-style as you, get over yourself kid.

Signet of Resolve makes you look stupid. Use Shelter. Thank you.

Shelter is not needed in PvE AL ALL since nothing hits that hard even in full zerker and anything that does usually uses AoE… which you can walk out of.
Or a clear telegraphed attack which again, even walking around it will avoid it entirely. Or maybe a blind? Dodge? orrrr… umm umm.. a different block skill? lol if you are just lazy to move while attacking.

So it is easier just to walk around the boss when he charges his attack then waste a heal, okay Hitler? Other people have different builds and more active play-styles than you

~Somebody who actually has experience on Guardian

Thankyou for showing how self-concious you are about how “good” or “pro” you are at a class in a GAME. It was not needed.

To sum everything up, You are just a supremacist who thinks your poop doesn’t stink. And you neglect SOR’s benefits over Shelter entirely. Sorry that other people don’t use the same build you do, or play the same way. That is just life, now build a bridge and get over it before you die of stress.

in Guardian

Posted by: xFireize.6318

xFireize.6318

Ugh, please don’t make this thread a discussion. Clearly, OP doesn’t want to listen to anyone who opposes his view about SoR. Some children have to brag about their e-peeens and it’s better to ignore them. They can’t help it.

Bloo Foefire [RAM]
Yak’s Bend
Why bother being a Guardian if you don’t guard anyone?

in Guardian

Posted by: Liza.2758

Liza.2758

it depends on ur trailt if u have 30 on valor u should use Shelter.
if not then it depends if you have point to go for signet cd or not …

in Guardian

Posted by: dace.8019

dace.8019

I have no problem keeping my HP up (mostly PvE) so I run Healing Breeze, which I’ll often use (even at full HP) to restore a party. 5 ticks of 1,500 HP, keeps the pug alive.

If I wasn’t using that, I would be using Shelter. I only changed because I kept finding myself wishing I could sacrifice my heal for the group since I barely needed it and they did.

in Guardian

Posted by: Bezagron.7352

Bezagron.7352

Sorry it all depends on the build. Before the change, were it could proc even without a condition on you SoR was less desired. Now with the change so it will now only proc if you have a condition on you it has become much more reliable and useful. Maybe in PvE were bar some mobs condition might as well not be there, in sPvP and WvW they can be a lot more deadly.

Block only works against denying condition application and avoiding physical damage, not avoiding already applied conditions. Guardians are in no short supply of blinds & blocks with access to reasonable dodges (if build) for offensive builds but lack in sustain against sustained condition pressure. This is were SoR, purity (trait), sigil of generosity & sigil of purity can come into the their own. Providing enough sustain to stay in the fight if the initial burst fails.

(edited by Bezagron.7352)

in Guardian

Posted by: Aza.2105

Aza.2105

On top of that thieves and mesmers could easily interupt Signet of Resolve since it has a really obvious animation and people can see the Signet being on your bar.

Shelter can only get interupted by own mistakes (running into a Line of Warding or similar stuff) and some unblockable stuff (Fear Me, traited Reaper’s Mark or Basilisk Venom with Larcenous Strike).

So both skills can get interrupted by mistakes then. You forgot to add that when shelter gets interrupted it goes on full cd without healing you.

Amd Ryzen 1800x – Amd Fury X -64GB of ram
Windows 10

in Guardian

Posted by: Morsus.5106

Morsus.5106

I rarely have to use my heal skill, so why not take the passive bonuses?

in Guardian

Posted by: Yamsandjams.3267

Yamsandjams.3267

If the target of this post was litany of wrath, at least it would’ve made more sense.

in Guardian

Posted by: Charak.9761

Charak.9761

Resolve is always better

only take shelter for WvW zerging or burn on block build.

Also like Aza said, people CAN interrupt shelter causing it to not heal you and puts it on FULL CD. Resolve only goes on a 2-3s CD when interrupted.

in Guardian

Keksmuffin.1450

SIGH… as expected a ton of i-play-how-i-want people that aren’t even ranked are trying to tell me that Signet of Resolve would actually be better, even in a PvP situation.

As stated by some smarty above, there are different situations in which one or the other heal could be better. For PvE encounter that might be somewhat valid because you can swap your heal before a boss if you know that there’s not really anything important to block (which is still the only situation where Signet of Resolve is actually better, PASSIVE condi cleanse every 10 seconds for PvE, are you serious?). For PvP or any PvPish situation it’s just wrong. There is no encounter where blocking would not be useful in some way. On top of that you can’t predict how such an encounter will actually play out so you just have to slot what is best in MOST situations which is Shelter (as explained in the original post).

I am well aware of the possibility of Shelter getting interupted (also stated original post but reading is too hard i guess) and going on full 30s CD but the scenarios in which Shelter gets interupted are very rare if you use it correctly; the only reliable ways to interupt it that can’t be avoided easily are traited Reaper’s Mark and Fear Me, both not really the most common used things. Signet of Resovle on the other hand can get interupted by Earthshaker, Backbreaker, Staggering Blow, traited Steal, Headshot, Diversion, Chaos Storm, every Fear and a bunch of other very common stuff that gets thrown arround in teamfights. There is not one Guardian in top PvP who uses Signet of Resolve.

Call me an elitist kitten, I actually don’t really care about how people play (i already have my group of people I play with and I don’t need to explain them why Shelter is better), if you really want that yellow thingy on your bar for some reason, use it but don’t pretend like it would be the best choice for anything but SOME PvE situations. And please don’t even bring Litany of Wrath or Healing Breeze up.

If you’re trying to question my PvP experience at least be on the leaderbords, okay? Thank you.

tl;dr: I don’t care if you use it or not, I don’t care if you agree or not, Shelter is still better (in MOST situations anyways).

Bullet Punch

(edited by Keksmuffin.1450)

in Guardian

Posted by: Shanks.2907

Shanks.2907

I always keep shelter on hand, but I do think it could use some tweaking on interrupts. In PvP there might only be a handful of unblockable stuns, but PvE has tons. Like tequatl’s waves for instance.

I get that it has to go on full cooldown after because you were blocking and got something from it. Maybe the heal is given in the middle instead of the end, or split the heal up into three chunks over the block.

In my opinion it sucks, but the benefits far outweigh the risks. A well placed shelter with a dps build can stack up some serious might.

in Guardian

Aza.2105

tl;dr: I don’t care if you use it or not, I don’t care if you agree or not, Shelter is still better (in MOST situations anyways).

Apparently you do care, which is why you created a entire post about how people should listen to you because you know better. You are looking for disciples to lead to pvp greatness. Unfortunately it doesn’t seem like anyone here is willing to follow you. I wonder why?

Could it be? COULD IT BE that every one has a different perspective and experiences other than your own. Most people like you don’t know how to deal with this reality. Since you need other people to agree with you and worship you in order for you to feel justified and important. The real reason why you need people to agree with you is because you are insecure.

P.S

It seems you are the one with the reading comprehension. Its obvious that you said shelter can get interrupt. But you failed to mention that when it does it goes on full cooldown without the user receiving the heal.

To quote you:

Shelter can only get interupted by own mistakes (running into a Line of Warding or similar stuff) and some unblockable stuff (Fear Me, traited Reaper’s Mark or Basilisk Venom with Larcenous Strike). This applies to both, DPS and Bunker Guard.

Windows 10

(edited by Aza.2105)

in Guardian

Keksmuffin.1450

Apparently you do care, which is why you created a entire post about how people should listen to you because you know better. You are looking for disciples to lead to pvp greatness. Unfortunately it doesn’t seem like anyone here is willing to follow you. I wonder why?

Could it be? COULD IT BE that every one has a different perspective and experiences other than your own. Most people like you don’t know how to deal with this reality. Since you need other people to agree with you and worship you in order for you to feel justified and important. The real reason why you need people to agree with you is because you are insecure.

P.S

It seems you are the one with the reading comprehension. Its obvious that you said shelter can get interrupt. But you failed to mention that when it does it goes on full cooldown without the user receiving the heal.

Okay I forgot to mention the full CD thingy in the original post, fair enough.

Apart from that… It’s not MY opinion that Shelter is the main heal for Guardians, it is actually pretty common knowledge.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/guardian/Guide-DPS-Guardian-for-PVE/first

http://www.twitch.tv/guildwars2/c/4151192

http://www.twitch.tv/guildwars2/c/4155408

Try to find a Guardian using Signet of Resolve in here.

But hey, I can really see how the personal attacks help you to bring your point across.

Bullet Punch

in Guardian

Aza.2105

P.S

Okay I forgot to mention the full CD thingy in the original post, fair enough.

Apart from that… It’s not MY opinion that Shelter is the main heal for Guardians, it is actually pretty common knowledge.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/guardian/Guide-DPS-Guardian-for-PVE/first

http://www.twitch.tv/guildwars2/c/4151192

http://www.twitch.tv/guildwars2/c/4155408

But hey, I can really see how the personal attacks help you to bring your point across.

Personal attacks? I don’t have anything against you. Have you observed how you are interacting with other people? You opened up a thread to downplay anyone who disagrees with your idea of shelter being the best heal ever.

Then to show them that you are right you attached pictures of your pvp rank and told them to look at your leaderboard rank. Why? Just so you can again try to negate others perspective. Since from your view anyone who doesn’t equal or exceed your personal requirements in pvp doesn’t have a valid opinion.

Windows 10

(edited by Aza.2105)

in Guardian

Posted by: Flyphish.6398

Flyphish.6398

I agree, it should be common knowledge by now that shelter is superior.

in Guardian

Posted by: lerak.5286

lerak.5286

I appreciate your concern with the build of your fellow guardians, but unfortunately it seems in most of my experiences in PvE, I do not need to block that 1.5K attack, as I had already an aegis, 3 blinds readied, a few more blocks and 2 dodges. And it’s always handy to see those 40s of cripple fade away without having to activate a skill. Anyway: congratulations on your Dragon rank, and please: do not become one of those elitists. Many thanks, Lerak

Gabriel Angelheart – Far Shiverpeaks

in Guardian

Posted by: Tarsius.3170

Tarsius.3170

While I agree that Shelter is often the best choice, it is definitely not the best choice for all game modes and builds.

You should always evaluate the usefulness of utilities situationally, and heal skills are no different.

As others have pointed out, the signet is good for roaming dps builds which have very little inate access to condi-clear, but have good resources of aegis and blind.

Litany can be useful as a precast for medi burst aoe builds, allowing you to stay on your targets for 6 seconds and offload your whole damage chain without having to back-off or dodge away. ( and you know it’ll be off CD again in the next 18 seconds )

Breeze can be good for healing support builds in small groups ( it used to be better, when you could use it to stack reliation )

I’ve even seen one good use of Anti-toxin in a zerg regen build.

For myself I find Shelter more interesting for its might stacking potential than its 2 second block.

There are many ways to play the game, and consequently there’s not a single meta across all game modes and group compositions.

Warhaft Tarsius – Asura Guardian ( Desolation ) – [NUKE]
Guardian FAQ · BUGS · HEALING

(edited by Tarsius.3170)

in Guardian

Posted by: Bezagron.7352

Bezagron.7352

Keksmuffin. So just because a players not on the leaderboards means that player’s opinions are worthless and that they know nothing about this game. Hmmm… So in this line of thought a tactician has no right to comment on warfare and combat if their not a skilled warrior.

Many might not have the physical skills to preform at elite levels but can have greater understanding of the mechanics & skills required at these elite level (theorycrafting, creating plays in sports). So just because someone can’t perform does not automatically discredits them of their opinion. Should performing at this level add weight to your opinions. YES.

On a whole I enjoy discussing & learning from these discussions. Is shelter a great healing skill for the Guardian YES, but is it the only one you should even use. NO. Again it all comes down to build.

• What are you weaknesses?
  • What do you want to focus on?

These decide what skill you should take. Does taking Shelter cover or improve you focus better then Signet of Resolve, Litany of Wrath or Healing Breeze. If yes then great take shelter but if not then one of the others would fill that spot better.

in Guardian

Posted by: Painbow.6059

Painbow.6059

In PvE Shelter is a much superior option when playing full berserker. Since you have a low health pool (as little as 10,800*) the heal from shelter does not actually seem so small. Also a lot of things will 1 hit you which shelter can let you block. The damage block through shelter more than makes up for the lower heal and often you use it for a block and not for a heal. Signet of resolve is only really good in PvE against non-blockable attacks, which is very rare

in Guardian

Posted by: hehk.8705

hehk.8705

shelter is better, mkay.

Curie is my smooth Australian sensei.

in Guardian

Posted by: Lucentfir.7430

Lucentfir.7430

PvP/WvW Shelter is a better option in the large majority of situations. It helps against focus fire and otherwise deadly stun about to kick your crap in(30% health). It also works very well with Might of the Defender.

LW – loses its effectiveness one you get CC’d or you hit air for those 6 seconds.

Healing Breeze – is for team support builds which does its job very well, and intended use.

Signet of Resole – it’s okay in some situations, but to get the best of it you need at least 2 points in Radiance. The passive is nice though, it helps nullify long duration conditions that you weren’t able to cleanse previously…

Reth Grimrazor – Charr Guardian – [GWB]Grim Warband – Tarnished Coast
Redgen Furyblaze – Charr Guardian – [SHD]Shade Warband – Tarnished Coast
Lerious Warhowl – Charr Warrior – [SHD] Shade Warband – Tarnished Coast

in Guardian

Posted by: Big Jay.1479

Big Jay.1479

You do realize that the first link you posted HAS SoR in as an option for your DPS heal.

Skills
Heal

• Shelter – Main heal since using blocks is the best way to survive as a dps guard
  • Signet of Resolve – Use when you need a big heal and blocks aren’t important

in Guardian

Posted by: Obtena.7952

Obtena.7952

Signet of Why-do-people-think-they-know-how-everyone-should-play.

in Guardian

Keksmuffin.1450

You do realize that the first link you posted HAS SoR in as an option for your DPS heal.

Skills
Heal

• Shelter – Main heal since using blocks is the best way to survive as a dps guard
  • Signet of Resolve – Use when you need a big heal and blocks aren’t important

And you do realize that he’s saying exactly what I am saying? That you should only use Signet of Resolve when there is nothing to block?

Shelter is a better heal as well since doing block rotations are better than trying to outheal damage. Signet is only better if you fight things that are unblockable like old tom, mai trin, and elemental source.

(source: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/guardian/My-Shout-DPS-Support-Guardian/first#post4146072)

Bullet Punch

in Guardian

Posted by: teriyakininja.4698

teriyakininja.4698

Signet of Why-do-people-think-they-know-how-everyone-should-play.

thank you sir.

Why does it bother you, OP? Let people play the way they want to play.

in Guardian

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

BS. If you time your dodges, aegis, and blinds, or renewed focus you’ll never need shelter. Plus the extra condi clear on resolve is an added bonus.

in Guardian

Posted by: Pregnantman.8259

Pregnantman.8259

I think a good passive (same as Purity) and a very large heal can always find a place. It can be useful in places where there are a lot of conditions but quite a bit unblockable attacks (such as TA). Even if you find no use for it, you can use it for entertainment. Combined with Save Yourselves, other Signets and Guild Banner buffs I have my whole screen covered with effects which helps to kill time while sitting on LA.

in Guardian

Posted by: Evalia.7103

Evalia.7103

Shelter is better, shouldn’t it be known by now… Signet of Resolve is good, but simply inferior. I’d rather be concerned about meditation heal and why I’m running shelter when I have every single trait that boosts meditations… Oh well… because it sucks.

in Guardian

Posted by: Sunshine.4680

Sunshine.4680

I use shelter because i use a block build with mace. Iunno, works for me :o

in Guardian

Posted by: Azure.8670

Azure.8670

everyone should use the same build, race and weapon sets. diversity is for bums

in Guardian

Posted by: Christos de Soufre.3802

Christos de Soufre.3802

Well, he’s not wrong. Shelter is just better.

Chris “Dawnheart” Aerinoh — Revenant, Guardian — Blackgate

in Guardian

Posted by: Terekhov.3670

Terekhov.3670

well shelter > other guard heals

its like scyther > other pokehmohn

facts is fact

in Guardian

Pregnantman.8259

So Shelter is objectively better now? Explain how it is better than SoR when you are loaded with stacks of conditions then. Do you prefer to try to hopelessly block those conditions or counter them with additional removal and/or 8k+ heal?

in Guardian

Keksmuffin.1450

So Shelter is objectively better now? Explain how it is better than SoR when you are loaded with stacks of conditions then. Do you prefer to try to hopelessly block those conditions or counter them with additional removal and/or 8k+ heal?

I prefer blocking Signet of Spite and other condi stuff instead of trying to outheal it. Guardian has so many good and reliable cleanses, don’t pretend like you would need that PASSIVE effect that cleanses ONE condition every 10 seconds so hard that you would drop Shelter for it.

The PvE meta can slot Purging Flames and Absolute Resolution, In PvP bunkers use Pure of Voice and Soldier Runes, Most WvW Guards use Pure of Voice and Trooper Runes, Meditation builds have Contemplation of Purity and they can go for Absolute Resolution.

Maybe you realize that almost all of these cleanse conditions from your whole party and all of them are active and reliable (so you actually cleanse WHAT and WHEN you need it).

Bullet Punch

in Guardian

Pregnantman.8259

No I really want you to tell me how is Shelter better when you are loaded with conditions already. It not like conditions are only uploaded by a niche skill (Signet of Spite is pretty much the only example you can give that blocking the skill saves you off from lot of conditions), they are inflicted by various skills and continuously. As you gave an example from Necromancers, do go on to use Shelter against a condition Necro and block his auto attacks for 2 seconds. Would that small heal cover his bleed damage or have you prevented an important amount of bleed application? No. I am not saying the passive of Signet of Resolve is almighty, but they certainly add to whatever condition cleanse we can have (and if our cleanse mechanics covered everything, would there be much qq about the condition meta?); more so than the supposedly better Shelter.

in Guardian

Posted by: Charak.9761

Charak.9761

1. Cast shelter
  2. Necro/Engi/Warrior interrupts your cast
  3. Full CD on Shelter with no Heal
  4. You die
  5. ???
  6. profit

in Guardian

Posted by: Vikkela.7261

Vikkela.7261

1. Use signet
2. Necro/Engi/Warrior hits you neutralizing/outdamaging your heal while you’re standing there vulnerable
3. Full CD on Signet with no Heal
4. You die
5. ???
6. profit

9 Guardians later…

in Guardian

Posted by: Chaotic.9742

Chaotic.9742

Not to be rude or anything. But you’re on your soapbox preaching like you’re top guard world and honestly, I’ve never seen your name before now.

On to the matter at hand – SoR is situational. Simple as that. Remember around release when SoR was the meta heal? I sure do. Then the transition to shelter happened but a few still stuck with SoR for a bit longer. I mean, even now people run healing breeze recently so dont try to preach about shelter being the only viable choice.

in Guardian

Aza.2105

1. Use signet
2. Necro/Engi/Warrior hits you neutralizing/outdamaging your heal while you’re standing there vulnerable
3. Full CD on Signet with no Heal
4. You die
5. ???
6. profit

Just use blind or aegis while healing. At least that would be the smart thing to do.

Windows 10

in Guardian

Keksmuffin.1450

Not to be rude or anything. But you’re on your soapbox preaching like you’re top guard world and honestly, I’ve never seen your name before now.

On to the matter at hand – SoR is situational. Simple as that. Remember around release when SoR was the meta heal? I sure do. Then the transition to shelter happened but a few still stuck with SoR for a bit longer. I mean, even now people run healing breeze recently so dont try to preach about shelter being the only viable choice.

k

Attachments:

Bullet Punch

in Guardian

Aza.2105

k

Meaningless.

Windows 10

in Guardian

Chaotic.9742

k

K.
I’ve been rank 3 high. My kittens just as big as yours but I don’t have to flaunt it and yell “everybody look at me and do as I say or you’re bad.”

Edit: cant type

(edited by Chaotic.9742)

in Guardian

Keksmuffin.1450

k

K.
I’ve been rank 3 high. My kittens just as big as yours but I don’t have to flaunt it and yell “everybody look at me and do as I say or you’re bad.”

k

edit: you do realize that you’re from na and i’m from eu?

Bullet Punch

in Guardian

Posted by: Natsu Dragneel.1625

Natsu Dragneel.1625

I use shelter pretty much everywhere except for a few situations where I cannot block the attacks (certain bosses) so I take the signet just for a larger heal then.

in Guardian

Chaotic.9742

k

K.

k

edit: you do realize that you’re from na and i’m from eu?

K.

You do realize that doesn’t justify you to act like you’re such an elite and everyone needs to do what you sayings they are absolutely wrong if they oppose

(edited by Chaotic.9742)

in Guardian

Posted by: Reborn.2934

Reborn.2934

@ ok boss you are using shelter , i got it .

the only that i don’t understand so far , is …. what is the reason of this thread ?

in Guardian

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

the only that i don’t understand so far , is …. what is the reason of this thread ?

To fix the other healing skills, IMO i dont use signet but traited signet isnt that bad and almost a good alternative to shelter.

This being the only 2 skills Guardian as for healing skill slot, others not being used or a totally disgrace.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

in Guardian

Posted by: Reborn.2934

Reborn.2934

To fix the other healing skills, IMO i dont use signet but traited signet isnt that bad and almost a good alternative to shelter.

This being the only 2 skills Guardian as for healing skill slot, others not being used or a totally disgrace.

for a healing guardian ( with cleric/celestial spec ) in zergs/melee train the healing breeze as supporting heal to the front liners is perfect , but it needs good player for maximum results ( the cone ) and no eles to be important.

med and antitoxin both have issues and need review but …. the title is not about our healing skills , but for resolve vs shelter that i think is perfect choice under many situations.

the game is not only dungeons or spvp , it has pve and wvw and the guardian setups are not only med spvp builds .

(edited by Reborn.2934)