Chaos's 2013 Mesmer Writing Compilation

in Mesmer

Posted by: Chaos Archangel.5071

Chaos Archangel.5071

No I didn’t just have a random spasm of conceit, but this is perhaps one of the most flatting requests I’ve ever recieved. I got a message asking if I could compile everything I’ve written over the year into one thread, to make it easier to find and read. Before I hopped onto to the forums I’d never really considered myself much of a writer, but looking back over the past year… I kinda did scribble quite a bit. o_O
What can I say? You guys bring out the best in me and helped me discover something in myself I never had confidence or faith in. Now writing is a skill I plan to hone for the rest of my life. Ty!

Come join us at the Official Mesmer Forum Guild!

GUIDES

BUILDS

ARTICLES

DEBATES
To be filled. I had gone to each of the other class forums and started a discussion on comparing Mesmer support versus those of other classes. Can google “Support: Mesmer vs -insert class here-” to find it

FAN FICTION

(Will be adding, fixing, and formatting this throughout the day. Once again, I’m honored to have recieved this request, but shall keep the person anonymus as I was asked. =P )

(edited by Chaos Archangel.5071)

in Mesmer

Posted by: mikeew.8607

mikeew.8607

Is this WvW specific only?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Chaos Archangel.5071

Chaos Archangel.5071

Not really. Some of the stuff is for WvW, some for PvE some PvP and some just grneral Mesmer. Now that I think about it I spent most 2012 in PvE, and 2013 in PvP.. Time for a stronger WvW initiative this year… If my comp can handle it. X.x

in Mesmer

Posted by: Blackhat.4016

Blackhat.4016

Not really. Some of the stuff is for WvW, some for PvE some PvP and some just grneral Mesmer. Now that I think about it I spent most 2012 in PvE, and 2013 in PvP.. Time for a stronger WvW initiative this year… If my comp can handle it. X.x

Time to upgrade your PC then.

I would love to see some video guides (especially for WvW) or even only gameplay.

in Mesmer

Posted by: mikeew.8607

mikeew.8607

Could you possibly notate which of these are specific to pve and wvw pvp etc.