Chronomancer Stream Discussion

in Mesmer

Posted by: Chaos Archangel.5071

Chaos Archangel.5071

SHOW STARTS AT 12p PST, ROUGHLY 40 MINS

Anet will be hosting their next Points of Interest featuring the Chronomancer soon, don’t miss out!

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/catch-a-look-at-the-chronomancer-on-this-weeks-points-of-interest/

• Note that you can pick glamours too (they’re select-able in the Utility slot).
  • CONFUSION PULSES OMFGFGGGGGGGG

RIP mesmer, 2012-2015. Hail Chronomancer overlords.

TOOLTIPS http://i.imgur.com/RslLmYy.jpg

Ripped from Dulfy’s

Chronomancer – Alacrity

• Alacrity make the cooldown text for skils green instead of blue like chill.
  • Alacrity increase your skill recharge by 66% while chill decrease your skill recharge by 66%. So if you have both of them on you your skill recharge should be normal. If you are chilled for 3 seconds or so you get an extra second of recharge. If you are under effects alacrity after 3 seconds or so you lose a second of recharge.
  • One of your minor traits will give you alacrity everytime you shatter.
  • Alacrity can be gained via shatters and the Well of Recall, which is one of the few ways you can give alacrity to allies. We are purposely limiting this a lot since recharge is a very dangerous stat for players to mess with.
  • Alacrity is a buff right now and not a boon. You can’t increase it via boon duration buffs. Alacrity stacks in duration, not in intensity. There are some chronomancer traits that make alacrity lasts longer as well.
  • Alacrity benfits phantasms since phantasms have skills with recharges. Clones won’t benefit from it as much since they just have auto-attack.

Chronomancer – Shield Skills

• Tooltips: http://i.imgur.com/jPYxrIn.jpg
  • Tides of Time (#5 shield skill) is an etheral field so you can proc some combos with it. The wall will attempt to return to your original position. If you touch the wall when it returns, you will get a recharge bonus to make this skill recharge faster.
    Shield #4 skill is Echo of Memory, it is a bubble that will block attack and create a phantasm on the enemy that attacked you or on the enemy you targeted when it ends.
  • If you block the attack with Echo of Memory, you get a second skill in its place called Déjà vu. Activating this skill will allow you to block a second time, even while Echo of Memory is recharging.

Chronomancer – Well Skills

• With wells we want to provide some more AoE support.
  • Well of Action slow enemies caught in it and when it ends it will give allies a burst of quickness.
  • Wells of Recall is your alacrity well. It pulsates alacrity to all allies within its radius. When it ends it will chill enemies nearby.
  • Well of Calamity – lowest recharge of all wells. It is a damage well that pulsates a few time with low damage and the final pulse does massive damage (over 50% of the damage on the last pulse).
  • Elite – Gravity Well – It pulls all the enemies to the center of the well. It also grant stability to allies standing in it. The last pulse also a float effect which we may remove it since this well applies too many CCs.
  • Healing well – Heal you while standing in it and grant vigor. Grant a second heal after 3 seconds.

Chronomancer – Traits

• New grandmaster trait – Chronophantasm. It will summon phantasms with butterfly effects that when shattered while be resummoned immediately (only works once). It only works on phantasms and we are still rebalancing it since it can be too deadly when you shatter 3 illusionary duelists and have them unload immediately. Each phantasm an be only resummoned once.
  • Illusionary Reversion is the similar trait for clones. When you shatter clones it will resummon a new clone.You can have it along with Chronophantasm.

Chronomancer – F5 skill

• Continuum Shift – You can use it to catch the Tides of Time wall twice, recharging it twice as fast. However there is a caveat with using Continuum Shift and healing since it will revert you back to your health pre-heal. The Chronomancer wells heals are a bit different.
  • Continuum Shift drops a Continuum Rift that marks the location where you will return. If this Rift gets destroyed, it will wrap you back to that location instantly. Other players can counter play it by destroying the rift and dropping an AoE on the location of the rift so the mesmer is wrapped back instantly to your AoE.

(edited by Chaos Archangel.5071)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Daishi.6027

Daishi.6027

sigh work :/ want to see so badly ><!

“I control time and space; you can’t break free.~”
“Maybe I was the illusion all along!”

in Mesmer

Posted by: StickerHappy.8052

StickerHappy.8052

Pls Chaos Record It! Or anyone who can!

Champion Illusionist Champion Hunter Champion Phantom Champion Magus

in Mesmer

Posted by: PandaBear.7510

PandaBear.7510

Pls Chaos Record It! Or anyone who can!

They will have the VoD up on their twitch channel when it’s over so you can just watch it later.

in Mesmer

Daishi.6027

Also pretty sure dulfy will have a Tl;dw

Tho personally~ I want to see the way all the new skills look *0*

in Mesmer

Posted by: TyPin.9860

TyPin.9860

Wohooo, just one minute to go. * Excited like a little kid for birthday *

[ROSE] – Fissure of Woe
Chronomancy works, I am proof of it. Now stop asking me questions. Time must be preserved!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Chance.2365

Chance.2365

Yo, for PvE boys : one GM of the Chronomancer line will actually let you shatter phantasm and they’ll be summoned again immediatly.
This. Is. Cool.

in Mesmer

Posted by: skcamow.3527

skcamow.3527

Yo, for PvE boys : one GM of the Chronomancer line will actually let you shatter phantasm and they’ll be summoned again immediatly.
This. Is. Cool.

And there’s one for clones, too (on shatter spawn one clone on you). Another clone generation option outside of DE, finally.

Kortham Raysplitter (Yak’s Bend)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Knighthonor.4061

Knighthonor.4061

what does gravity well does? I missed it

in Mesmer

Posted by: Korusef.3714

Korusef.3714

Bug I noticed in the video: The Tides of Time do not work on the Continuum Split recharge.
And the Continuum Split leaves AoEable “fragment” if it is killed you are “recharged” back.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Wile.5024

Wile.5024

someone pls do a summary of all the skills and traits with descriptions, cds, everything I give you all the +1 possible!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Exciton.8942

Exciton.8942

This. Is. Cool.

And there’s one for clones, too (on shatter spawn one clone on you). Another clone generation option outside of DE, finally.

Interesting. Now this sounds like a line that can potentially replace Dueling.

in Mesmer

skcamow.3527

Pulls all opponents in it’s radius (not sure if five cap) to the center of the well. I think it also inflicts damage but need to see VoD to be sure of that.

in Mesmer

StickerHappy.8052

No traits!? whatttttt????!!!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Marth Reynolds.8257

Marth Reynolds.8257

What i saw/heard so far:

Well of recall gives alacrity to allies.
Gravity well pulls foes back every tick and explodes at the end. (seen in the reveal i think)
The shield wall return part aims at where you are atm and then moves in a straight line. It also has a innate duration so it only moves a set distance. (don’t walk to far back)
Continuum shift is visible and has a health pool, meaning enemies can kill it to get it to trigger faster.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Levetty.1279

Levetty.1279

Wish they showed all the traits but I am liking that clone and Phantasm one.

Its like a different guy worked on the core and Chrono specs.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Sebrent.3625

Sebrent.3625

Or the same guy and he has a plan for different types of builds … and designed the other specializations with this one in mind as well … though I hope it doesn’t end up feeling auto-include.

Christian. Husband. Father. Friend. Developer. Gamer.
Try your best to not make mistakes, but, when you do make mistakes, learn from them.
Better yourself.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Jedge.3619

Jedge.3619

Yep. Disappointment.

What a Churlundalo

in Mesmer

StickerHappy.8052

Yep. Disappointment.

That girl tho, I think she was bored to death because she didn’t like mesmer. What a joke.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Invictus.1503

Invictus.1503

Can’t believe they left out the traits. Very disappointing. Also didn’t care for the pre-recorded video part. They had it right when they had 3 people. Rubi + somebody playing + somebody explaining.

It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Softspoken.2410

Softspoken.2410

Looked like it was pulsing pulls to the center, then a long duration stun (Float?) at the end when the well triggers.

Edit: Really enjoyed the stream though. Would have liked to see more, but we got to see / hear about almost all the new skills and got a lot of details about Continuum Shift, which I only just now realized has a hidden cost of not letting any of your skills count down for its duration.

Mixing insults with your post is like pooping in a salad.
It’s pretty obvious, and nobody’s impressed.

in Mesmer

Posted by: rabidsmiles.5926

rabidsmiles.5926

The grandmaster trait they described is awesome though! You summon phantoms with a butterfly affect around them and when you shatter, they reappear (sans butterflies). So each of your phantoms get an extra life…

in Mesmer

Posted by: etiolate.9185

etiolate.9185

If I heard correctly, it seems you can take both the GM trait that resummons Phantasms and the clone trait that produces a clone after-shattering a clone. I assume the clone trait would be a master trait.

If that is true, then this could make deceptive evasion non-essential to a shatter build. You could take Chronomancy with Illusions and Domination. Take the two GM traits for shatters, then the Phantasm GM trait. This would give you plenty of clone creation and allow many shatter combos.

Pop Mirror Images, hit F5. That gives you enough time to create three illusions to Mind wrack. Your traits repop the illusions and you CoF. Continium Shift ends and you can pop the illusions again to shatter.

Zed Zebes – SBI Mesmer

(edited by etiolate.9185)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Aluren.1896

Aluren.1896

Based on the live stream… I didn’t see the Well of Calamity used…other wells are listed below.

Continuum Split
60 sec cd (which he already said has been increased but didn’t specify by how much)
Prevents point capture
Duration 3 seconds

- Destroy all your illusions and create a rift in the time space continuum. When it expires you will be revert back to this point with your previous health, endurance and skill recharges. Duration increases per illusion shattered.

Assuming that illusionary persona was baseline when he did the video, each clone (mirror images and one for himself) increased the duration of the continuum by one second for a total of 6 seconds on his video. Like others have mentioned…the continuum can be destroyed.

Also I just noticed that there is a slight typo in the tooltip and that there should be a comma after endurance that isn’t there…

For wells: (Numbers are off because we don’t know what gear he was wearing and he also had lots of food/utility buffs). The elite well has no classification..but the other wells are “Wells.”

Gravity Well (Elite)
1 second cast time
120 sec cd

Create a powerful well that warps space in an area, pulling enemies to the center and granting stability to allies. When it expires, the well floats enemies caught in it.
Pulse damage: 272
Final Damage: 908
2 Stacks of Stab for 10 seconds
Pull: 50/Float 2 seconds
Number of targets: 5
Pulses: 3
Duration: 3 seconds
Radius: 240
Combo Field: Dark
Range: 900

Well of Action
3/4 Second cast time
30 second CD

Create a well of delayed time, damaging and slowing foes. When the well expires, time snaps back, granting quickness to allies.

Pulse damage: 296
Slow: 1 Second
Quickness: 3 Seconds
Number of Targets: 5
Pulse: 3
Duration: 3 Seconds
Combo Field: Ethereal

Well of Recall
1 Second Cast Time
45 Second CD

Create a wall of memory which speeds allied recharge. When it expires, it steals memories from foes, damaging and chilling them.

Final damage: 581
Alacrity: 1 second
Chill: 5 seconds
Pulse: 3
Combo Field: Ethereal

Well of Eternity
3/4 second cast time
20 second CD

Create a well that rewinds time, granting vigor to allies. When it expires, the well heals all allies in the area.

Initial self-heal: 2604
Ending heal: 3924
Vigor: 2 seconds
Pulses: 3
Combo Field: Light

Server: Crystal Desert
-Timelys [Pdox][OMFG]

(edited by Aluren.1896)

in Mesmer

Sebrent.3625

If all of that is true … good lord, this definitely has what’d you want in a shatter build …

Hey Chaos, you want to go grab Pyro’s quote about thinking Chrono was only good for interrupt builds and add that to your “I told you so” thread? :-p

Try your best to not make mistakes, but, when you do make mistakes, learn from them.
Better yourself.

in Mesmer

Posted by: wwwes.1398

wwwes.1398

The fact that the rift can be targeted seems like it makes the skill incredibly difficult to use without being destroyed, as it basically creates the only cc in the game that cannot be avoided.

Even having the spot visible for a few seconds means a team of 2 could stack three aoes in that spot and pretty much instakill you. You don’t even need good reflexes for that, it’s basically like the mesmer is using a channel at that point.

I feel like there should at least be a delay in when it appears, like it flickers into view only a second before it triggers.

in Mesmer

Posted by: tetrodoxin.2134

tetrodoxin.2134

The stream wasn’t really worth watching imo. Instead of actually going ingame and showing the new stuff section by section, they just had a bunch of prerecorded videos where they didn’t even show everything. And even that wasn’t very organized -_-"

Was there any particular reason why they couldn’t show it ingame? You couldn’t even read the skill facts properly in those videos. Going ingame from skill to skill, showing and explaining each one of them would have been the better way to do it. There aren’t that many new skills, after all. Plus, the new traits would have been way more interesting than showing Bristleback 203947 times.

I appreciate the time and effort that was put into the stream, but this is a horrible way to do it.

Anet hates [your class], since [other classes] got buffs while [your class] only received nerfs.

(edited by tetrodoxin.2134)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Dastion.3106

Dastion.3106

Shield #4 skill is a block that summons a Phantasm on the enemy who strikes you or on your target if no one strikes you. The Phantasm throws his shield at enemies which bounces between enemies and allies granting/inflicting Alacrity/Chill.

If your block is triggered then the skill switches to Deja-Vu briefly which lets you block again (and summon another phantasm), the original skill CD ticks down during this.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Miku Lawrence.6329

Miku Lawrence.6329

• Note that you can pick glamours too (they’re select-able in the Utility slot).

RIP mesmer, 2012-2015. Hail Chronomancer overlords.

TOOLTIPS http://i.imgur.com/RslLmYy.jpg

Ripped from Dulfy’s

Chronomancer – Alacrity

• Alacrity make the cooldown text for skils green instead of blue like chill.
  • Alacrity increase your skill recharge by 66% while chill decrease your skill recharge by 66%. So if you have both of them on you your skill recharge should be normal. If you are chilled for 3 seconds or so you get an extra second of recharge. If you are under effects alacrity after 3 seconds or so you lose a second of recharge.
  • One of your minor traits will give you alacrity everytime you shatter.
  • Alacrity can be gained via shatters and the Well of Recall, which is one of the few ways you can give alacrity to allies. We are purposely limiting this a lot since recharge is a very dangerous stat for players to mess with.
  • Alacrity is a buff right now and not a boon. You can’t increase it via boon duration buffs. Alacrity stacks in duration, not in intensity. There are some chronomancer traits that make alacrity lasts longer as well.
  • Alacrity benfits phantasms since phantasms have skills with recharges. Clones won’t benefit from it as much since they just have auto-attack.

Chronomancer – Shield Skills

• Tooltips: http://i.imgur.com/jPYxrIn.jpg
  • Tides of Time (#5 shield skill) is an etheral field so you can proc some combos with it. The wall will attempt to return to your original position. If you touch the wall when it returns, you will get a recharge bonus to make this skill recharge faster.
    Shield #4 skill is Echo of Memory, it is a bubble that will block attack and create a phantasm on the enemy that attacked you or on the enemy you targeted when it ends.
  • If you block the attack with Echo of Memory, you get a second skill in its place called Déjà vu. Activating this skill will allow you to block a second time, even while Echo of Memory is recharging.

Chronomancer – Well Skills

• With wells we want to provide some more AoE support.
  • Well of Action slow enemies caught in it and when it ends it will give allies a burst of quickness.
  • Wells of Recall is your alacrity well. It pulsates alacrity to all allies within its radius. When it ends it will chill enemies nearby.
  • Well of Calamity – lowest recharge of all wells. It is a damage well that pulsates a few time with low damage and the final pulse does massive damage (over 50% of the damage on the last pulse).
  • Elite – Gravity Well – It pulls all the enemies to the center of the well. It also grant stability to allies standing in it. The last pulse also a float effect which we may remove it since this well applies too many CCs.
  • Healing well – Heal you while standing in it and grant vigor. Grant a second heal after 3 seconds.

Chronomancer – Traits

• New grandmaster trait – Chronophantasm. It will summon phantasms with butterfly effects that when shattered while be resummoned immediately (only works once). It only works on phantasms and we are still rebalancing it since it can be too deadly when you shatter 3 illusionary duelists and have them unload immediately. Each phantasm an be only resummoned once.
  • Illusionary Reversion is the similar trait for clones. When you shatter clones it will resummon a new clone.You can have it along with Chronophantasm.

Chronomancer – F5 skill

• Continuum Shift – You can use it to catch the Tides of Time wall twice, recharging it twice as fast. However there is a caveat with using Continuum Shift and healing since it will revert you back to your health pre-heal. The Chronomancer wells heals are a bit different.
  • Continuum Shift drops a Continuum Rift that marks the location where you will return. If this Rift gets destroyed, it will wrap you back to that location instantly. Other players can counter play it by destroying the rift and dropping an AoE on the location of the rift so the mesmer is wrapped back instantly to your AoE.
Snow Crows [SC]

(edited by Miku Lawrence.6329)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Wile.5024

Wile.5024

thanks a lot miku!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Korusef.3714

Korusef.3714

In the raptor video I think I saw the Tides of Time catch more than 5 raptors
(Somebody with better memory please confirm.)

in Mesmer

Sebrent.3625

Ah man … look at the damage on the shield abilities too … If that’s not with Zerk stats … woot.

@Chaos … where is that “I told you so thread” … I’m getting more and more stuff I want to add to it too :-p

<edit>
Is that 3 seconds per illusion for Continuum Split? /grin
</edit>

Better yourself.

(edited by Sebrent.3625)

in Mesmer

StickerHappy.8052

Snippy

How do you get the confusion pulses? Sorry dumb question.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Ansau.7326

Ansau.7326

One question:
We will need to take Chronomancer specialization to use Wells? Or will they be accessible like any other utility/elite.

Ansau – Sylvari Mesmer – Exiled Warriors [wE] – Gandara

i7 5775c @ 4.1GHz – 12GB RAM @ 2400MHz – RX 480 @ 1390/2140MHz

in Mesmer

Posted by: Jedge.3619

Jedge.3619

Yep. Disappointment.

That girl tho, I think she was bored to death because she didn’t like mesmer. What a joke.

Well she plays a ranger, what’d you expect? :P

What a Churlundalo

in Mesmer

Posted by: DanteZero.9736

DanteZero.9736

Snippy

From the recorded videos that were played, confusion would do X amount of damage per second and would do more damage when a skill was activated.

in Mesmer

Sebrent.3625

Snippy

From the recorded videos that were played, confusion would do X amount of damage per second and would do more damage when a skill was activated.

Well that just made dueling even cooler … I may very well go back to rocking my Rabid or Rampager’s sets …

Better yourself.

in Mesmer

StickerHappy.8052

Snippy

Well that just made dueling even cooler … I may very well go back to rocking my Rabid or Rampager’s sets …

Oh the thing I was asking was, where does exactly the confusion come from? as far as i can tell none of the chronomancer’s skills can inflict confusion? So do we rely on f2 and traiting for confusion application?

in Mesmer

Posted by: MailMail.6534

MailMail.6534

Just typed up a long response that was accidentally deleted, but here’s my TL:DR

• The POI is about the lore and story developments. PvP is not her forte so give her a break. lol POI is probably the wrong placement for this type of release.
  • Chronomancer is great for shattering AND great for phantasm support builds.
  • I’m excited for all the variety we’re going to have with builds. Seems you can go multiple ways for power shatter, support shatter, etc etc etc!
https://www.twitch.tv/thatcho
“The jealous are troublesome to others, but certainly a torment to themselves.”

in Mesmer

Sebrent.3625

Where’s the confusion come from?

• Clone crits (Dueling minor)
  • Mesmer crits (Dueling minor)
  • Interrupts (Dueling GM major)
  • All Shatters (Illusions minor)
  • Blinds (Illusions GM major)
  • Chaos Armor (Staff and Ethereal combo leaps/blasts)
  • Confusing Images (Scepter)
  • Cry of Frustration (Shatter)

Just looking at this … if you wanted to be the confusion guy … Chrono/Dueling/Illusions with Staff / Scepter+X

Better yourself.

in Mesmer

Posted by: MailMail.6534

MailMail.6534

Snippy

Oh the thing I was asking was, where does exactly the confusion come from? as far as i can tell none of the chronomancer’s skills can inflict confusion? So do we rely on f2 and traiting for confusion application?

From what I’m seeing, Chronomancer isn’t the trait line for confusion. It’s the trait line for recharge/clone management and team support. Think of it as the replacement of shatter recharge in Illusions.

Unless one of the wells is ethereal or you’re using shield, you won’t get much confusion except from other trait lines. And there’s plenty there…

https://www.twitch.tv/thatcho
“The jealous are troublesome to others, but certainly a torment to themselves.”

in Mesmer

Posted by: Aluren.1896

Aluren.1896

Really…it feels like there is no reason not to go into the chronomancer line because every build can benefit from the rewind effect from F5 or from the phantasm respawn trait that is in the line.

Outside of the traitline, wells are interesting because it makes support/bunker in spvp more interesting for mesmers and gives us substantial increase in tagging for wvw/pve.
More than likely, there will be a well trait similar to glamours..but I’m a little sad that the elite isn’t a well…even though it is named a well lol.

Server: Crystal Desert
-Timelys [Pdox][OMFG]

in Mesmer

StickerHappy.8052

Just looking at this … if you wanted to be the confusion guy … Chrono/Dueling/Illusions with Staff / Scepter+X

thanks for confirming, so the chronomancer does not have any innate confusion sources, This is going to be interesting!

in Mesmer

skcamow.3527

thanks for confirming, so the chronomancer does not have any innate confusion sources, This is going to be interesting!

We honestly don’t know that for sure. Only a couple traits were revealed (of the 12 that exist). I’d say more than likely though the confusion came from other trait lines as Sebrent said.

in Mesmer

Sebrent.3625

Aye, we have yet to confirm whether or not there are any sources of confusion from the Chronomancer Specialization’s traits.

That list of sources of confusion I listed was just our sizeable list of currently known sources of confusion.

Better yourself.

in Mesmer

Sebrent.3625

@FranzM:
No doubt … that’d be nice in several specializations … but we have to pick only 3 :-)
Darn having good choices and only 3 at a time … good place to be though

I’m currently wondering about combining Chaos, Inspiration and either Chrono or Dueling to shatter often for boons for myself and allies. Chrono looks like it would provide more support and we’re seeing how it could be useful with keeping up our number of illusions for shatters. Dueling is a tried-and-true clone generator with Deceptive Evasion.

I’m also curious about a flood of shatters with Dueling/Inspiration/Chrono. Dueling and Chrono providing quite a large amount of illusions for shattering while Inspiration is giving out Vigor (more illusions with DE), Healing, and Condition Removal … holy butterflies, Batman!

Better yourself.

in Mesmer

Sebrent.3625

@ FranzM:
Aye, I noticed the sheer craziness that could be accomplished with several of our builds.

I can’t really think of any build aside from clone-death that isn’t gaining more good, solid options from everything we’ve been shown in both the base specializations as well as the new elite specialization.

We’ll all have to get our hands on it, but I think at the moment we can all be pleased with ArenaNet as they have definitely given us substantial changes.

Better yourself.

in Mesmer

skcamow.3527

@Sebrent

I usually play a shutdown/interrupt mesmer so for me i’ll be upkeeping my cc’s better with Chrono. All i shall need is domination and chaos and i will rule the world X)

The addition of Tides of Time is going to make a build like that incredibly potent.

in Mesmer

StickerHappy.8052

UW UW UW UW UW UW but with no glamours??? We shall seeeeeeeeeee….

in Mesmer

Daishi.6027

I haven’t had a chance to see so I’m just grabbing the notes from Dulfy (LOAD VOD FASTER PL0X)

But what’s the draw back to playing Chronomancer compared to default mes? It can’t just be that it takes a trait line, can it?

I mean frankly as primarily shatter scrapping, the illusion line alone isn’t a big deal when for what I know of master of fragmentation sounds underwhelming along with the adept and master options being “meh”. The only thing I’d miss is illusionist’s celerity and shattered strength… Both of which seem to be supplemented by alacrity and being able to reset c/ds.
(I guess yeah sure you could have SUPER FAST RECHARRRGE!! if you take both illusion and chronomancy but still :/)

I was under the impression there were skills that were unobtainable while specialized, was there any word or information about it?

Oh god don’t tell me it’s blink ;====;

Also are all the Blazblue references intentional? Cuz it’s kinda awesome…

(edited by Daishi.6027)