[Introductions] Mesmers of the World!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Chaos Archangel.5071

Chaos Archangel.5071

Edit: I took OMFG out of the title because it made the thread feel a bit too exclusive when it’s meant to be open to anyone.

(OMFG stands for the “Official Mesmer Forums Guild.” Which is open to any and everyone that plays Mesmer. If you haven’t heard of OMFG, check it out here. Keep in mind that anyone with “Teacher” rank is expected to be open/willing to help answer questions and/or tutor when possible. )

I figured some personal introductions would help us see what we all have to offer.

Of course, no one knows everything and some people are more knowledgeable with certain parts of the game. I figured a list would help make it easier for everyone to know who to go to find out information.

I’ll start it up, and hopefully many people in the guild will follow up: Ya’ll could call me Chaos (IGN: Aeoldyn.. eh, in-game-name). I’m a bit of a writer and artist and always willing to do commissions (Example of some written work here- Fight Scene: Mesmer vs Guardian ) For a loonngg time my computer was broken (fixed only last month) so I wasn’t able to play for more than 30-40 minutes before my framerate dripped down into depressingly unplayable levels. Since I couldn’t do much but explore PvE and some PvP, I spent most my my time studying how the Mesmer class worked in regards to Support play. Its a bit awkward to type out, but my full-support build The Chaos Maestro gained me the reputation of being the go-to guy for support-focused Mesmer… And if I’m being honest, I’m rather proud of that. I’ve also been studying lockdown builds, submitted suggestions for improving healing/support play in GW2, and authored the Mesmer Guide.

I’m always willing to help anyone improve their build, learn the game, PvP or dungeon run. Feel free to hit me up anytime either in game or PM and I’ll help out to the best of my ability. If you have trouble sleeping, you can listen to my Soothing Sexual Chocolate Voice on the Mesmerized Podcast from when I was a nervous as hell. (and of course hyper-critical of myself thinking I was soooo bad)

US

PVE- OPEN WORLD

• Advent: 9%of the time
  • Natsu Dragneel: Rarely in PvE, but farms shamelessly for cash
  • Korusef: on Whiteside Ridge
  • blutstein- dabbles in a bit of everything with every profession @80
  • Nilgoow- Dabbles in everything, is “p #mlg 4 real”
  • Pyroathiest: Secretly loves the iMage

PVE- DUNGEONS

• Pyroathiest: Has both a US and EU account

PVP

• Chaos Archangel: Will one day be one of the best pvp Mesmer ever
  • WitchKing: 100% condition/support gladiator to the core. Logical and analytic and always willing to help
  • Pyroathiest: Plays OP phantasm builds in duels. Screw you Pyro
  • Divinity- A child of the arena, so stop answering his PvP questions with WvW answers!

WVW

• Deathcon: Roaming, GvG, Zerg combat. Soon-to-be commander.
  • Warlord of Chaos: Dabbles in everything
  • Natsu Dragneel- WvW allday errday
  • selan- AVTR Zerg soldier
  • Advent- Condition/Interrupt, always open to talk, probably fought you in FC, pocket gunslinger on occasion
  • Korusef- Has a Guardian/Thief alt happy to let you beat up test on.
  • Dietzen- Roams solo-dolo and will probably beat you 1v1
  • Pyroathiest: Used to be Immortal.

THEORYCRAFTERS (Build creators)

• Chaos Archangel: Support and Lockdown builds
  • Deathcon: WvW builds
  • Warlord of Chaos: PvP/WvW (Open to contact anytime)
  • Skcamow: In love with this theorycrafting stuff
  • Pyroathiest: .. I sat here for 4 mins trying to think of something rude. And failed.

FAN-FICTION (Artists/Writers)

(edited by Chaos Archangel.5071)

in Mesmer

Chaos Archangel.5071

EU

PVE- OPEN WORLD

• Korusef: on Whiteside Ridge
  • Alissah: Willing to answer question/tutor/give much-needed fashion advice. Loves cats.
  • Kaiyanwan: Known to be lazy. Claims to be old. Will help you level and learn the open world.
  • Fay- Plays PvE with Mantras. Hold that.

PVE- DUNGEONS

• colesy: The dungeon guy. Answers whispers/pms. Not a fan of underwater torture, so don’t ask about HoTW p2&p3. On-land torture? That’s another story.
  • Alissah: Willing to answer question/tutor/give much-needed fashion advice. Loves cats. Yes, Chaos is lazy.
  • Pyroathiest: Has both a US and EU account
  • Fay- Runs dungeons with Mantras too. Occasionally pretends to not know me.
  • Stal- Has an awesome Mesmer name

PVP

• Alissah: Is my homie.
  • Sensotix: PvP allday-errday, Interviews top PvPers
  • Pyroathiest: Plays OP phantasm builds in duels. Screw you Pyro
  • Fay- Builds to expand the meta
  • Blimm- PvP Gladiator. Thinks with portals and cheats on Mesmer with Elementalist.
  • Me Games Ma- 20% PvP thanks to Sensotix!

WVW

• Lahel- Aka Shackelberry; Condition Mes with the greatest ‘fro you’ll ever see
  • Korusef- Has a Guardian/Thief alt happy to let you beat up test on.
  • Alissah: Will hold you down through thick and thin.
  • Pyroathiest: Used to be Immortal.
  • Zen: Plays all WvW aspects. Interviewed Kylia on Mesmerized
  • Fay: Never seen her in WvW, but I bet Mantras are used there too
  • Stal: A bit of everything
  • Me Games Ma: Not a teacher, but will help out anyways

THEORYCRAFTERS (Build creators)

• Chaos Archangel: Support and Lockdown builds
  • Warlord of Chaos: PvP/WvW (Open to contact anytime)
  • Pyroathiest: .. I sat here for 4 mins trying to think of something rude. And failed.
  • Sensotix: Check his sig
  • Fay: Built a bunch of awesome guides

FAN-FICTION (Artists/Writers)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Deathcon.5903

Deathcon.5903

I play literally every single aspect of WvW. I roam, GvG, and just join up on a Zerg. Eventually when I have the gold I want to buy a commander tag and write a guide on how to command with your Mesmer, but that is my long term goal. In the mean time I theorycraft a lot for WvW including a new roaming build I have in the mix, also I have been trying to make a quintessential GvG build for he Mesmer but that is proving harder than I could imagine.

On another note I also have a large assortment of Armor and Weapons that I have crafted which has lead me to play a lot of builds. Of course this is mostly in WvW but hey that is my area of expertise.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Warlord of Chaos.7845

Warlord of Chaos.7845

Heya everyone. I honestly wanted to do an introduction eventually so this works out nicely.

For PvP, I have been doing tpvp for a while now, both solo and team q. Usually I play builds that aren’t in the “meta” even though they still work quite effectively (with the warrior stun meta, my interrupt build has become very effective lately since I can easily stop a hammer/longbow or mace/shield build).

For WvW, I have done everything that it has to offer: GvG’s, solo roaming, group roaming, dueling, and raiding. My preferred thing to do as well as my best is small man roaming ( around 5 people). I have almost all weapon and gear sets and play a variety of builds like interrupt, shatter, even hybrid Mesmer (which actually is decent and also my favorite build to play). I plan to continue doing spvp and WvW for a while and theorycraft more builds

Lastly, if anyone wants to theorycraft when I am on go ahead and whisper me, I don’t mind talking and helping others.

-Rylock [vE]
Retired.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Natsu Dragneel.1625

Natsu Dragneel.1625

Hey guys,

If I’m online, feel free to ask any questions you have in relation to WvW, that’s pretty much where I spend most of my time if I’m not levelling alts or farming for money XD

Natsu Dragneel.1625

I am usually on one of the following “Arista Scarlett” “Arya Erivan” “Faith Blackwater”

in Mesmer

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

hi. im a wvw player and im very open to try out zerg builds. i’ve tried many differnt builds and at the moment im running triforce and a glam hybrid build. so, if u have questions or a new zerg build, feel free to contact me. im in t2 and in a mesmer loving guild [AVTR], so if u have a build, me and my friends can give it a try.

latest video btw.

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

(edited by selan.8354)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Lahel.6381

Lahel.6381

Hello everyone, I’m Shackelberry also known as the Asura with the toxic tea kettle and Gandaras best looking fro. I mainly play wvwvw, either roaming or running with my warband. I’m condition mesmer through and through, I try to play other playstyles but I always feel at home with conditions. I currently try to master my own build (can be found in the sig). I always like constructive feedback and duels against different classes and builds cause it is where I feel I get the best data.
So if you ever pass by Gandara be it in wvwvw match up or otherwise I’m always up for a chat

in Mesmer

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

I’m about 90% WvW/9%PvE, and tend to stick with condition or condition/interrupt setups. Main alts I tend to run around on include Malegryne (that plant-guy with all the butterflies), or Lannka (the Pocket-Gunslinger what steals your stuff). If you’ve fought FC at all, you’ve probably killed (or been killed by?) one of my toons.
I’ve got no issue answering – or attempting to answer – random questions, feel free to hit me up.

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

in Mesmer

Posted by: Korusef.3714

Korusef.3714

So I will introduce myself as well again.
I am 50%/50% PvE/WvW, my Mesmer is Fleiraw Xaras and I am on Whiteside Ridge.
I am slowly working on my alts, so far I can provide Thief and Guard for testing.
Though they are a bit unequipped.

in Mesmer

Posted by: WitchKing.5317

WitchKing.5317

Hey everyone
I’m pretty much an spvp’er. That’s where its at for me, solo que, tourney’s you name it.

Fanged Wisdom is my in game name. I’m a champ illusionist and will help anyone struggling in spvp with builds, tactics, strategies (I create support condi builds for tourney’s mainly but have knowledge in hybrids and power builds as well).

I’m a scientific person irl so in game very logical, guess that’s why I picked up tactics really quickly in this game. Proud mesmer and teacher of OMFG.

Feel free to pm me anytime:)
p.s chaos your short story was amazing, anyone who has not read it plz do you are missing out on a gripping read. You definitely have a writing talent, and I would love to know if you plan to do anymore.

Fanged Wisdom- [BBQ]/[OMFG]
The Corrupt Mesmer Builds

(edited by WitchKing.5317)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Alissah.9281

Alissah.9281

Hey!
You can put me in the open world-, dungeon-, WvW-, pvp-, and fashion advice categories ^__^.
I never really did GvG, but I guess I’ve done enough roaming/zerging to still help out.

Who am I?
I’m just a regular cat looking to have the most fun she can possibly have in game :D. Being a pretty good mesmer is just a bonus to that.
If you have any questions, feel free to whisper/PM me! I can usualy make some free time to help out ;). You can even ‘borrow’ me, and I’ll meet you in person :o.

-Alissah

New Rainbow Guild – An open-minded guild exclusively for Transgender people!
Warning: link may contain traces of awesome.
Lyssa’s Grimoire – a guide every Mesmer should read.

in Mesmer

Chaos Archangel.5071

UPDATED 10/3/13

p.s chaos your short story was amazing, anyone who has not read it plz do you are missing out on a gripping read. You definitely have a writing talent, and I would love to know if you plan to do anymore.

Wow thanks a lot man, that really made my day. I’m gonna be working on an Elementalist vs Mesmer battle this weekend (this weekend ideally.. Procrastination is my largest character flaw x_x), likely larger than a one on one. I wanted to do 2 Elementalists vs a Mesmer and a … Idk. I like using actual player characters so if anyone wants to be a part of the project they’re more than welcome.

in Mesmer

Posted by: colesy.8490

colesy.8490

I’ll be the dungeon guy. I already get whispers in-game and PMs on the forum, so might as well formalise it :p

No tips on HOTW p2/3 though, I don’t offer people advice on how to deal with underwater torture chambers.

Sanctum of Rall (NA) – [LOD] – PvE/Dungeon Phantasm Mesmer build
Morrï (Mesmer) | Serah Mahariel (Guardian) | Morrï Mahariel (Warrior)
“colesy’s on rampage today. Slaying casuals left, right and centre” – spoj

in Mesmer

Posted by: WitchKing.5317

WitchKing.5317

UPDATED 10/3/13

Wow thanks a lot man, that really made my day. I’m gonna be working on an Elementalist vs Mesmer battle this weekend (this weekend ideally.. Procrastination is my largest character flaw x_x), likely larger than a one on one. I wanted to do 2 Elementalists vs a Mesmer and a … Idk. I like using actual player characters so if anyone wants to be a part of the project they’re more than welcome.

I’d love to help out, even if its just with idea’s and a plotline. Maybe the story could be a battle between to rival classes i.e. mesmers and thiefs to settle some differences. And added on that it doesn’t have to be a duel it could be a wvw scale fight (over taking a castle or something like that with a whole team of mesmers).
I dunno just some thoughts, pm me anytime on forum or in-game and i’d love to contribute

Fanged Wisdom- [BBQ]/[OMFG]
The Corrupt Mesmer Builds

in Mesmer

Posted by: Pyroatheist.9031

Pyroatheist.9031

I’ll be the dungeon guy. I already get whispers in-game and PMs on the forum, so might as well formalise it :p

No tips on HOTW p2/3 though, I don’t offer people advice on how to deal with underwater torture chambers.

They’re actually really easy fights, just brutally slow.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Kaiyanwan.8521

Kaiyanwan.8521

I do not even know if I am in the guild. Whatever, if people have questions about open world or leveling, I might be able to share my 2 coppers of knowledge.
I am right now helping a very important person to me to level a character from the scratch using my mesmer, so I am fairly up to date with open world PvE.

Btw, I am old, you have to type slowly.

(edited by Kaiyanwan.8521)

in Mesmer

Chaos Archangel.5071

Pfft. Kai as long as you’ve been on the forums helping people, you’re part of the guild (which is pretty much just an extension of the forum) whether you like it or not.

@Pyro: Should I mark you down for like.. everything? And am I free to use whatever snide descriptions I’d like? >=]

in Mesmer

Chaos Archangel.5071

Sorry for the double post (I’m lying) but I edited the topic and some of the OP because .. well, I feel any Mesmer should be able to hop into this thread and introduce themselves.

So please, if you haven’t posted yet and are willing to share your knowledge of the game, take a few moments and introduce.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Sensotix.4106

Sensotix.4106

add me to pvp and theorycrafters..always open for questions

in Mesmer

colesy.8490

They’re actually really easy fights, just brutally slow.

Precisely.

Underwater combat + HOTW HP pools = hate

I literally can not think of any piece of PvE content that I hate more than the end boss of those two paths, if I was grinding tokens I’d probably just do a daily path 1 and leave it at that.

@Chaos

Just started listening to the podcast now, interesting to hear peoples’ voices on the forum :p

(edited by colesy.8490)

in Mesmer

Posted by: skcamow.3527

skcamow.3527

I played PvE almost exclusively for the first 6 months, through BWE’s, stress tests and launch, then found these forums and really got into the other formats. I know PvE really well, and dungeons (the ones I’ve played – actually haven’t played them all yet). I can speak intelligently about playing mesmer in WvW and more recently, PvP. So I’m a jack of all trades, master of none (except maybe PvE).

Also I love to theory-craft for all formats. I pretty much do it all the time and like it almost as much as playing the game. So if you ever want to get feedback on a build idea or theory-craft something new with me, I’m always game. Feel free to hit me up in game. IGN: Kortham Raysplitter, Yak’s Bend.

Kortham Raysplitter (Yak’s Bend)

in Mesmer

Lahel.6381

@Chaos

not to be nitpicking, but you missed a c in my name :p

Shackelberry

in Mesmer

Posted by: Zen.4678

Zen.4678

I’m Zen (char name Zen Duplicity). WvW is pretty much all I do now. I solo roam, duo roam, small group roam, occasionally zerg, occasionally a commander (Yes, I’m the Zen from the first Kylia Commander podcast special) for a low silver league EU server. I test out all sorts of different builds for whatever I’m doing in WvW and change to purpose (11 armor/wep sets and counting).

in Mesmer

Pyroatheist.9031

Pfft. Kai as long as you’ve been on the forums helping people, you’re part of the guild (which is pretty much just an extension of the forum) whether you like it or not.

@Pyro: Should I mark you down for like.. everything? And am I free to use whatever snide descriptions I’d like? >=]

Go for it :p

in Mesmer

Kaiyanwan.8521

Sorry, wrong topic… ^^

(edited by Kaiyanwan.8521)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Dietzen.6127

Dietzen.6127

Great idea, I’ll join in
In game name: Cannoness Raithen
Server: Blackgate US
Gametype: wvw
What do I do in wvw?: Solo roam, I only ever solo roam and if I do say so myself I’m quite good the two builds I’ve posted in the forum were some I came up with to be able to be survivable in wvw but still do enough dmg to kill people.
Normally I’m pretty confident when I’m going up against 1v1 in wvw but theres a handful of mesmers in the t1 group who are insanely good and beat me regularly. And ofc once in a while a good thief. Else I pretty much win most of my fights, I’d say 75-80%
Hope I didn’t sound kitteny hehe

(edited by Dietzen.6127)

in Mesmer

Chaos Archangel.5071

I think I should divide the list by US and EU. Could yall post which you’re on?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Alissah.9281

Alissah.9281

I think I should divide the list by US and EU. Could yall post which you’re on?

Thats a great idea!

And while we’re at it, it would be cool if ranks in game were EU or US too. Like ‘EU teacher’ and ‘US teacher’.

I havent gotten many whispers yet though :’(

And I’m EU.

New Rainbow Guild – An open-minded guild exclusively for Transgender people!
Warning: link may contain traces of awesome.
Lyssa’s Grimoire – a guide every Mesmer should read.

in Mesmer

Kaiyanwan.8521

EU. If you want, I can even share my server…

in Mesmer

Lahel.6381

EU – Gandara

/15 char

in Mesmer

colesy.8490

In my signature.

in Mesmer

Dietzen.6127

Updated my post to reflect US server

in Mesmer

Posted by: Menaka.5092

Menaka.5092

In Game Name: Caos Danzante
Server: Gandara (EU)

Playing WvW with my guild (20-25+ and GvG) most of the time, so I’m interested in WvW and theorycrafting about WvW. When I’m not in the borderlands, I’m open to testing in open world/WvW/sPVP and to teach new mesmers some tricks to survive the leveling

in Mesmer

Posted by: Fay.2735

Fay.2735

There’s no option for all of the above

•— Fay Everdunes | Fay Erduna | Lilyfay (Fay.2735) — Mesmer/Revenant — [NA]FA — 8k±Hrs Played —•
Have you heard of the city? The ancient uru? Where there was power to write worlds

in Mesmer

Chaos Archangel.5071

UPDATED 10/9/13

Um, I think I got everyone divided between US and all you people with funny non-’Murican accents. =P

in Mesmer

Posted by: Valarauka.2719

Valarauka.2719

Hiya!
IGN: Fiona Oberyn / Gate of Madness (US)
I’ve got several 80s but Mesmer is my first and true love.
I play everything to varying degrees; fractals, dungeons, WvW (almost always solo/small group roaming, mostly in BLs not EB), and been getting more into solo queue tPvP recently.

I love build theorycrafting as much as I do actually playing the game; haven’t posted anything “major” but I’m constantly experimenting, and I’m the “builds guy” in my guild for almost every class. Always open to more theory discussions.

Gate of Madness :: [LIVE] :: [OMFG]
Fiona Oberyn :: Mesmer ~ Valthaniel :: Guardian

in Mesmer

Pyroatheist.9031

UPDATED 10/9/13

Um, I think I got everyone divided between US and all you people with funny non-’Murican accents. =P

Ya missed me in NA for a few things actually :p

If anything, I’m not quite as available in EU for dungeons and wvw since my mesmer is still a baby, but I do have that account.

in Mesmer

Posted by: skcamow.3527

skcamow.3527

Hey, how did I end up in EU? Always wanted to enjoy an extended visit, but …

Also, description for Pyro: “Secretly admires the iMage”

Kortham Raysplitter (Yak’s Bend)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Deathcon.5903

Deathcon.5903

Hey I am US and not EU

in Mesmer

Posted by: blutstein.2468

blutstein.2468

I’m on elona reach and play my mesmer since CB. i have played every profession to 80 (except warrior, its so boring), so (i think) i know a lot of traits, skills and builds of other classes, how to counter or approach them.

I enjoy almost every area of the game, but mostly PvE or WvW. I love theorycrafting (without throwing in numbers and too much math) and i always try to find my build with every profession instead of running in a forum and copy the meta.

feel free to contact me

kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten

in Mesmer

Chaos Archangel.5071

Hey, how did I end up in EU? Always wanted to enjoy an extended visit, but …

Hey I am US and not EU

I’m so good at this. =D

in Mesmer

Posted by: Nilgoow.1037

Nilgoow.1037

Add me to all of them I am p #mlg 4 real

in Mesmer

Posted by: Fay.2735

Fay.2735

Haha! I just noticed your signature Chaos, that’s so funny! At least we managed to resuce the pillows in the end so it’s all good! Also you didn’t add me to all the category’s </3

•— Fay Everdunes | Fay Erduna | Lilyfay (Fay.2735) — Mesmer/Revenant — [NA]FA — 8k±Hrs Played —•
Have you heard of the city? The ancient uru? Where there was power to write worlds

(edited by Fay.2735)

in Mesmer

Dietzen.6127

Awww I’m not in the OP hehe

in Mesmer

Posted by: Stal.8754

Stal.8754

Hi all, im on Ring of Fire (EU). My mesmer’s name is Naazimber.

I dont really do much PvP, but mainly do dungeons, all aspects of WvW, and general PVE type stuff.

Happy to help wherever I can, just ask.

Naazimber – Mesmer – Ring of Fire [EU]

in Mesmer

Posted by: Blimm.5028

Blimm.5028

Hullo, current mesmer names are Enya- and Ilona Frostfire and Xonto. If you meet someone with last name Frostfire it will very likely be me (I just love that word!)

Server: EU (Riverside)
Focus: 70-80% PvP, shifting around every day.
PvE: When nice people ask for my help or company I´l gladly join, but PvEing alone is too dull for me.
WvW: Occasional solo roaming.
PvP: Tons of theorycrafting, creating new builds. I´m a total honor fanatic (if I´m not on Xonto) cant stand people playing OPkitten and I despise the current meta game so I keep out of tPvP atm.

I main mesmer and elementalist, none more then the other, and LOVE interrupt based and/or quick pased builds with high skill-ceiling.

SOME might know me from team “Think With Portals”, a team from the Guildnews.de Cup where me and two people who I got to know 10 minutes before our first match up made it to 4th of 16, getting crushed by MiM and IDL (PROUD!!!!!).

Think With Portals [TWP]: 4th of 16 at Guildnews.de cup
Liane Frostfire – Elementalist [TWP] Ilona Frostfire – Mesmer [TWP]
Enya Frostfire – Mesmer [OMFG]

in Mesmer

Chaos Archangel.5071

Updated, bumped, and corrected!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Divinity.8041

Divinity.8041

I spvp only, and hate when I ask for pvp advice and people bring it back to wvw lol.

I like Pyro’s pretentious nature, and how he responds to anyone who critiques his OP builds tee hee.

I lke Chaos’ meticulous ways, while also being true purple.

R40 Mesmer
Hypercrushed

in Mesmer

Posted by: Clockwork Bard.3105

Clockwork Bard.3105

‘allo!
I’ve been occupied with non-game life the last few months and nearly missed this post.

IGN: Kyra Darkwish (when I’m not alting)
World: Ehmry Bay – US

Random Facts:

• Spends the vast majority of his time in open world pve, often alting and generally playin’ it casual like.
  • Specializes in lounging in guild chat and talking shop rather than going out and doing.
  • Gravitated to mesmer because of the positive social atmosphere here on the forums.
  • Has an “itchy shatter finger”. This does make building for a casual pve slant difficult, but the need for butterfly pyrotechnics must be indulged.
  • Would have better gear, but… dapper kitty and skewed priorities.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Necrotize.2974

Necrotize.2974

Ello everyone, just recently joined the guild but have been a long time lover of mesmer. Recently started anew on a different server(deleted characters to switch) so that I could play with less lag and with my friends.

IGN of Mesmer:Amphaser(if I’m not on my constant stream of alt characters)
World: Stormbluff Isle-US

~Love PvE and SPvP, haven’t really experimented with WvW but it seems really fun and would love if someone could show me around.

~Really know nothing about how guilds work since I’ve never actually been in one. Ranks, influence, upgrades and what have you are all foreign language to me so speak slowly :P
Side note: Did just use two large guild discovery thingies mostly because they were eating up space in my bank full of junk and figured might as well use them. Still have no idea what I did exactly but I did get a slot back in my bank so win for me.

~Love trying out new builds in SPvP and currently switching between a build based off Shattercat and a random PU build I threw together when I feel like messing with people and not capping points.