Mesmer Balance in September Feature Patch

in Mesmer

Posted by: Fay.2357

Fay.2357

However, Mesmers can be pretty good and be even better with just a little help.

sigh this again… Alright, lets see it.

Look at Lord Helseth; he was a crucial member of this past tournament match against China. He took down what I assume to be China’s most skilled thief twice (although said thief did knock him down as well).

2 things. 1, the china team was horrid and got facerolled. 2, if Helseth was half as good at thief as he is at mesmer, he could probably singlehandedly win matches against most of the teams in the game right now. Since he plays mesmer, he’s simply known as the one single mesmer that actually still plays high level pvp.

I’ve seen many YouTube videos where Mesmers take out entire squadrons in WvW

There’s a lot of bad players in WvW.

carry teams in s/tPvP

There’s a lot of bad players in tPvP too.

and even solo dungeons.

PvE in this game is hilariously easy. Soloing isn’t even that difficult, but it’s the one thing that even retains just a little challenge.

Mesmers can be good. Trust me.

If it’s all the same, I’ll not.

As for your comments about the changes, I highly doubt ANet would purposely skew their words. If they say they are going to fix ‘multiple’ things, then they are most likely going to fix multiple things, as in more than just 2.

You know, if this was the first time they promised multiple great fixes, maybe I’d believe it. Unfortunately, we’ve walked this road already. Remember ‘oh yes, we’re fixing illusionary elasticity and we’re going to fix the IC/weapon cd trait interactions, and we’re also going to fix the warden [and pass it off as a buff]’. Need I refresh your memory on what happened after we got all those lovely promises?

(edited by Fay.2357)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Warlord of Chaos.7845

Warlord of Chaos.7845

Wow Pyro. Everything you said is so true its amazing.

-Rylock [vE]
Retired.

in Mesmer

Fay.2357

I’ve had practice. That’s not the first time I’ve seen pretty much that exact comment…

Edit: I forgot a juicy tidbit of that post, let me go add it.

(edited by Fay.2357)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Warlord of Chaos.7845

Warlord of Chaos.7845

I’ve had practice. That’s not the first time I’ve seen pretty much that exact comment…

2 years of practice OP.

-Rylock [vE]
Retired.

in Mesmer

Posted by: chaosmike.8405

chaosmike.8405

Mimics usefulness will def depending on cast time and CD. As of now, arcane thievery still sounds like a better option, especially against enemies like Lich Form, Ranger elite. I’d much rather rip the boon and gain theirs, rather than just the latter.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Noah.9654

Noah.9654

2 things. 1, the china team was horrid and got facerolled. 2, if Helseth was half as good at thief as he is at mesmer, he could probably singlehandedly win matches against most of the teams in the game right now. Since he plays mesmer, he’s simply known as the one single mesmer that actually still plays high level pvp.

There’s a lot of bad players in tPvP too.

PvE in this game is hilariously easy. Soloing isn’t even that difficult, but it’s the one thing that even retains just a little challenge.

So most of your argument hinges on the game being easy and full of bad players? If thats the case and Mesmers are still able to do well enough with skill, why buff them at all or fix any of their bugs? See how that isn’t a valid argument…at all?

You know, if this was the first time they promised multiple great fixes, maybe I’d believe it. Unfortunately, we’ve walked this road already. Remember ‘oh yes, we’re fixing illusionary elasticity and we’re going to fix the IC/weapon cd trait interactions, and we’re also going to fix the warden [and pass it off as a buff]’. Need I refresh your memory on what happened after we got all those lovely promises?

This I will give to you, however thats how all games are. If you look at any of the other profession—except maybe Eles—everyone is complaining about the same thing. [insert class here] never gets [insert skill/issue here] fixed and we’re just being nerfed again. No program can be made without unexpected issues. Assuming that issue X, Y, and Z will never be fixed will just poorly affect your gameplay experience. Instead of always complaining about it, try enjoying the class for what it does have (the best pet system in the game, great aesthetics, and Portal).

“Exceed your limits, and dance.”

in Mesmer

Posted by: One Note Chord.5031

One Note Chord.5031

the best pet system in the game, great aesthetics, and Portal

Wow, I don’t think those of us who are being negative about the profession could do a better job than this. Talk about kitten ing with faint praise.

Colin Johanson: "Everyone, including casual gamers, by level 80 should have the
best statistical loot in the game. We want everyone on an equal power base.”
Pre-launch, Colin listed things that make MMOs bad. They are all now in GW2.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Xyonon.3987

Xyonon.3987

Maybe IWarlock finally hits his target

Ziggs Ironeye – Engineer | Madame Le Blanc – Mesmer | Mentor (PvE) | EU
“Mentoring engineers / mesmers and showing you what you can do with your fantastic class!
Just pm me for my advice! Always eager to help!”

in Mesmer

Fay.2357

So most of your argument hinges on the game being easy and full of bad players? If thats the case and Mesmers are still able to do well enough with skill, why buff them at all or fix any of their bugs? See how that isn’t a valid argument…at all?

No, my argument hinges on the fact that anecdotal evidence of ‘but I see mesmers kill people all the time’ means absolutely nothing. I could probably slaughter a zerg of 20 new uplevels in WvW by myself. Does that mean mesmers are overpowered? No. When I play tPvP, I can easily maintain my spot in the top 100/200 on the leaderboards, and I have ~80% winrate. Does that mean mesmers are overpowered? No. These are simply anecdotes that have absolutely 0 bearing on the actual state of a class. You don’t balance to any particular player, you balance to the overall average of a class. In order to gain a real look at how a class is, you need to look at the bigger picture.

Helseth is the only mesmer that still plays mesmer consistently at high level tPvP. This is the big picture, and it shows that mesmers are not truly viable.

Mesmers are no longer welcome in GvG or raid group comps if they aren’t running a veil-bot build. This means mesmers are not truly viable.

Mesmers, while still functional in PvE, have lost large amounts of their viability with the iWarden bugs and reflect nerfs. Everything in PvE is viable, but mesmers is becoming far less optimal.

in Mesmer

Posted by: MSFone.3026

MSFone.3026

No, my argument hinges on the fact that anecdotal evidence of ‘but I see mesmers kill people all the time’ means absolutely nothing. I could probably slaughter a zerg of 20 new uplevels in WvW by myself. Does that mean mesmers are overpowered? No. When I play tPvP, I can easily maintain my spot in the top 100/200 on the leaderboards, and I have ~80% winrate. Does that mean mesmers are overpowered? No. These are simply anecdotes that have absolutely 0 bearing on the actual state of a class. You don’t balance to any particular player, you balance to the overall average of a class. In order to gain a real look at how a class is, you need to look at the bigger picture.

Helseth is the only mesmer that still plays mesmer consistently at high level tPvP. This is the big picture, and it shows that mesmers are not truly viable.

Mesmers are no longer welcome in GvG or raid group comps if they aren’t running a veil-bot build. This means mesmers are not truly viable.

Mesmers, while still functional in PvE, have lost large amounts of their viability with the iWarden bugs and reflect nerfs. Everything in PvE is viable, but mesmers is becoming far less optimal.

But the aesthetics!!!! Honestly though the aesthetics actually do count for a lot with me lol.

in Mesmer

Posted by: canadez.5328

canadez.5328

I don’t really expect to much. More curious if they gonna fix all the bugs.

Changes to mimic are kinda to “good” to be true. You should not forget about nullfield description. Rips/cleanse all boons/condis. When its only one per pulse. They might do a similiar thing with mimic where its 1 boon each second (so up to 4 boons only). In addition they could add some bs like only if you get hit.

in Mesmer

Posted by: phirefox.2568

phirefox.2568

But the aesthetics!!!! Honestly though the aesthetics actually do count for a lot with me lol.

kitten right! Which other class has purple Butterflies, cool sound effects, Laser-Rays-of-Death-(when-it-hits-for-serveral-hours) and shiny chaos-armor bubbles

Now that i think of it, our GS Laser-Of-Minor-Death sounded much better in the past. One update (i think somewhen last year) accidentally changed the on-hit soundeffect to what it is today; if i remember correctly, there even was a thread in the Bug-Forum about this, with some dev stating they knew about it and were going to revert the change. Ha! I’am still waiting!

> For maximum Mesmer Shinyness see this 40-50 player Mesmer-only Zerg!

(it also shows how uneffective a pure mesmerzerg is in comparison to some #1-pressing Heavys, although the whole action was meant for fun, so they weren’t seriously trying to archieve anything.)

(edited by phirefox.2568)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Absconditus.6804

Absconditus.6804

How about something cool.. like GW’s Mimic? Spell. Learn the last skill used by target ally. For 20 seconds, Mimic is replaced by the skill you learned. You may use the skill once. Stealing Boons, yawn… Oops, I’m sorry.. COPYING Boons.. “ya-aa-a-y”. I wish they’d go back and look at what we had in Guild Wars once in a while. There’s so much awesomeness to Mesmer there that are just lost over the course of 250 odd years.

Vella Absconditus | Human Mesmer
Seafarer’s Rest

(edited by Absconditus.6804)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Cuddy.6247

Cuddy.6247

I wish they’d go back and look at what we had in Guild Wars once in a while.

Functionally, this would be fairly impossible due to two completely different mechanical designs.

in Mesmer

Posted by: loseridoit.2756

loseridoit.2756

hey, i wouldnt call them bad players. WvWvW is pretty much dictated by build and gear combinations.

The sad part, sometimes I feel like this game is turning into spread sheet wars.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

hey, i wouldnt call them bad players. WvWvW is pretty much dictated by build and gear combinations.

The sad part, sometimes I feel like this game is turning into spread sheet wars.

WvW is spread sheet wars? Am I missing something?

in Mesmer

loseridoit.2756

stats combinations matter a bit too much. If you ignore it, your build will suck.

in Mesmer

Fay.2357

stats combinations matter a bit too much. If you ignore it, your build will suck.

That’s pretty foolish to say. Yes, if you get healing gear and you try to play it like a dps, you’re going to suck. This isn’t some sort of massive skill floor to play in WvW. It’s more of a basic intelligence test.

in Mesmer

loseridoit.2756

That’s pretty foolish to say. Yes, if you get healing gear and you try to play it like a dps, you’re going to suck. This isn’t some sort of massive skill floor to play in WvW. It’s more of a basic intelligence test.

I am basically comparing ok to optimal. Things you have too look out for. Sigils, food buffs, correct combinations of stats. Too many variation. Very expensive to try a new build

Good news, majority of the population cannot create the correct combination properly which means it possible to faceroll the majority of the population. However, I really dont like this intelligence test because I actually want to know if I really do suck playing rather than I just suck at gearing up my char.

Number games are not that fun.

in Mesmer

Fay.2357

I am basically comparing ok to optimal. Things you have too look out for. Sigils, food buffs, correct combinations of stats. Too many variation. Very expensive to try a new build

Good news, majority of the population cannot create the correct combination properly which means it possible to faceroll the majority of the population. However, I really dont like this intelligence test because I actually want to know if I really do suck playing rather than I just suck at gearing up my char.

Number games are not that fun.

I just have to disagree entirely. The only difference between WvW and PvP is food really. Gearing up in this game is simply not complex. It’s very simple, and people that are unable to do it deserve to be steamrolled. I also disagree with the majority of the population being unable to figure it out. People aren’t actually morons on average, so the vast majority of people are able to create effective stat combinations for their builds.

As I said, it’s not a spreadsheet war or a numbers game, it’s simply a very basic intelligence test.

in Mesmer

loseridoit.2756

I just have to disagree entirely. The only difference between WvW and PvP is food really. Gearing up in this game is simply not complex. It’s very simple, and people that are unable to do it deserve to be steamrolled. I also disagree with the majority of the population being unable to figure it out. People aren’t actually morons on average, so the vast majority of people are able to create effective stat combinations for their builds.

As I said, it’s not a spreadsheet war or a numbers game, it’s simply a very basic intelligence test.

I guess I been pretty unlucky to see such a large divide in the random wvwvw player base.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Relshdan.6854

Relshdan.6854

i’m amazed that any long-term mesmer player could have any shred of optimism left.

they’ll make 4 or 5 insufficient/unneeded buffs…1or 2 unintentional bug-buffs that are actually effective/interesting, but will hotfix within a few days…..and introduce at least 3 or 4 new skill/trait ruining bugs that will remain untill next feature patch 6-8 months from now. if lucky, 1 or 2 of these “improvements” will actually benefit the class

bank on it.

Chaos Organ (Ele), Pistol Opera (Thief), Modular Man (Eng)
MARA (EU) Gunnar’s Hold

(edited by Relshdan.6854)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

Can I just point out that the Mimic preview states “copies all boons from enemy”, and not “steals all boons from enemy”, which people seem to be overlooking.

It’s to early to say what the case is, but it’s worth pointing out. This is a major difference for this util.

in Mesmer

Fay.2357

Can I just point out that the Mimic preview states “copies all boons from enemy”, and not “steals all boons from enemy”, which people seem to be overlooking.

It’s to early to say what the case is, but it’s worth pointing out. This is a major difference for this util.

My official guess is that the reworked mimic will have a rather low cooldown. I’m thinking that the idea behind it is basically ‘your boons are my boons too’. When you’re fighting a mesmer and you’re running your lolzy might-stacking build on that d/f ele, you’re going to be forced to share the love.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Menaka.5092

Menaka.5092

For this update, we’re looking at improving multiple traits, utility skills, weapon skills, and illusions.

Oh hell, this feature patch is coming out in 2016.

Multiple: Having more than one element, part, component, or function.

So since we’re mesmers, multiple means 2… The 2 traits could be Bountiful Disillusionment and Disruptor’s Sustainment, utility skills mimic and mantra of pain, weapon skills would be scepter AA and iLeap and illusions could be scepter AA clone (maybe it finally gets a full AA chain?) and iWarden…

Sorry, I’m just trying to keep my feets on the ground because I know that if I allow myself to get my hopes up I will be disappointed even more when the patch notes are published…

in Mesmer

Posted by: Menaka.5092

Menaka.5092

The question is: Will they fix the existing bugs?

Of course not. They will, however, break iwarden further.

wait – is that even physically possible!?

It could start attacking you

in Mesmer

Posted by: Simonoly.4352

Simonoly.4352

I’m still hoping that Anet will give condi Mesmers a reason to actually use their offensive shatter skills. Main the Disillusioned simply isn’t good enough to justify the sacrifice of illusions that could be stacking conditions themselves.

Reducing the base cool down of Cry of Frustration to 15 seconds so a Mesmer can condi burst frequently would be a nice start.

Gandara

in Mesmer

Posted by: Sublimatio.6981

Sublimatio.6981

I hope we will be able to use Mimic on friendly targets… otherwise bb pve usage of the skill

in Mesmer

MSFone.3026

It could start attacking you

LOL very good one.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Carighan.6758

Carighan.6758

To be fair, except Disruptor’s Sustainment and our class mechanic (swap clone/phantasm generation and shatters to make it useful), I feel everything else is number tweaks, so I can see how a lot could be done at once.

I’m happy with the Mimic we’re getting, though I would prefer a temporary hardcopy of the target’s state (HP%, buffs, debuffs, non-boon-based buffs like food, aura effects, everything).

My one big worry is tweaks to Scepter. So far I heavily dislike the clear power vs condition split most weapons in this game have, and would personally prefer each weapon to be hybrid-ish. Because I dislike being forced into an attack range by my choice of damage stat.

The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.

in Mesmer

Posted by: cheshader.5081

cheshader.5081

I hope we will be able to use Mimic on friendly targets…

I hope we still will be able to play Mesmer after the feature patch.

(edited by cheshader.5081)

in Mesmer

Posted by: phirefox.2568

phirefox.2568

I hope we still will be able to play Mesmer after the feature patch.

The Future

patch notes, September 9, 2014

• (…)
  • Fixed a bug, which allowed players to choose the ‘mesmer’ profession.
  • Existing characters of the Mesmer profession got deleted. Players, who owned
    a Mesmer, and are also able to proof they didn’t exploit the above mentioned bug intentionally, can contact the support and request for compensation. The support then may give them the option to create a new character from a heavy profession of choice, which will retain the level of their previously deleted Mesmer.
  • (…)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

Meh. Here’s my (most likely NEVER happening!) “Wish List.”

• You know that IE, that was supposed to be fixed months ago? Yes, that one. It finally works.
  • The Ninja’d-in-BS ICD on Triumphant Distortion, that ANet’s guys said wasn’t going to be part of the skill? Gone.
  • Warden is reverted to what it was before all the unwanted “fixes.”
  • Disruptor’s is either: reworked to be worth a darn, or replaced
  • MtD gets a similar setup to its Confusion-cousin, namely that one of the Shatters applies extra stacks, compared to the other 3. (I’d hope for Wrack or Diversion, seeing as Cry is the “extra stacker” for Confusion … why be redundant?)
  • Blinding Befuddlement is finally unnerfed.
  • Scepter AA and Confusing Images are sped up somewhat. They freaking need it.
  • And finally … the Devs take a wee bit of advice, and actually start maining 1 class apiece, so that they can at least collectively know what potential havoc some of
    their “changes” cause. No more laughter and comments of “purple cheese,” TYVM.
Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

in Mesmer

Posted by: Kirito.9207

Kirito.9207

I’m still hoping for Phantasms to be invulnerable until the first attack is finished.

in Mesmer

Posted by: StickerHappy.8052

StickerHappy.8052

Dont forget the runes.

Champion Illusionist Champion Hunter Champion Phantom Champion Magus

in Mesmer

Posted by: keenlam.4753

keenlam.4753

Disruptor’s can be reworked to reset your heal on interrupt, would that make it worthwhile as grandmaster trait?

(edited by keenlam.4753)

in Mesmer

MSFone.3026

Disruptor’s can be reworked to reset your heal on interrupt, would that make it worthwhile as grandmaster trait?

How about just heal you on interrupt? Anything less heal-y and id still never take.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Syprus Soulslayer.1640

Syprus Soulslayer.1640

From the Feature Pack site:

Mesmer

The mesmer has seen adjustments in a few areas. For this update, we’re looking at improving multiple traits, utility skills, weapon skills, and illusions. We’ve taken a look at some of the new grandmaster traits and improved upon their original implementation. We’ve altered the scepter a bit, pushing it more toward the condition role we would like it to have. In addition, you’ll see some awesome improvements to offensive mantras and a rework of the Mimic skill, which will now copy all boons on your target to yourself.

-Scepter Changes, music to my ears and anyone running a Hybrid / Condition build.
I hope the other changes give us more build diversity. Keeping my fingers crossed

[Evil] Blood Bath Nbeyond – 80 Warrior
[Evil] Nazarus Soulswag – 80 Mesmer
Devona’s Rest – Previously HoD / Anvil Rock

in Mesmer

Posted by: NICENIKESHOE.7128

NICENIKESHOE.7128

How about just heal you on interrupt? Anything less heal-y and id still never take.

Heal on interrupt is probably at best 2k per interrupts. Resetting heals on the other hand…imagine signet of the ether (resetting phantasms) or ether feast (5k+ heals). I’d say that outweigh your choice

EDIT: come to think about it, 2k per interrupt is a bit optimistic lol. Anyway if it is decent enough maybe mesmer can stay at the point a bit better? not saying they can bunker though lol.

in Mesmer

Posted by: chaosmike.8405

chaosmike.8405

Heal on interrupt is probably at best 2k per interrupts. Resetting heals on the other hand…imagine signet of the ether (resetting phantasms) or ether feast (5k+ heals). I’d say that outweigh your choice

EDIT: come to think about it, 2k per interrupt is a bit optimistic lol. Anyway if it is decent enough maybe mesmer can stay at the point a bit better? not saying they can bunker though lol.

I think 2k heal is fair. Considering that lockdown mesmers rarely even touch the inspiration line, there has to be enough incentive to go all the way down to the GM trait. It’ll reward players who can interrupt multiple foes with our weapon skills.

I mean warriors and guards get 2k heals from shouts/meditations, and they dont even have to pay attention with wats going on their screen to receive them.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

Pick One:
Untraited Warden no longer breaks projectiles.
Warden defaults to reflecting projectiles untraited. (Does not affect Curtain reflect.)

And toss in:
Make trait a Grandmaster.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Royale.5863

Royale.5863

I worry when they say Mesmers will get an adjustment. Warriors are having their adrenaline “adjusted” too. Not that i care for warriors. The wording is worrying however.

in Mesmer

Posted by: keenlam.4753

keenlam.4753

Yeap, my idea exactly, the trait can be deceptively used for offense with Signet heal or even Mirror.

in Mesmer

Posted by: NICENIKESHOE.7128

NICENIKESHOE.7128

I worry when they say Mesmers will get an adjustment. Warriors are having their adrenaline “adjusted” too. Not that i care for warriors. The wording is worrying however.

Just for your interest, and probably in your favor: warrior adrenaline is going to get change with Skill Bar. Any missed burst skill will now consume their adrenaline and cleansing iron does not work on missed burst. So as mesmers we don’t have to dodge eviscerate as crazy as before but we should expect to see more warriors with bow (bow burst has always been consuming adrenaline regardless of hitting target).

EDIT: oh I see your point :P. I hope we’re not going for the worst. But I also don’t see the point of butchering mesmer further in his current sorry state.

(edited by NICENIKESHOE.7128)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Kicast.1459

Kicast.1459

EDIT: oh I see your point :P. I hope we’re not going for the worst. But I also don’t see the point of butchering mesmer further in his current sorry state.

we haven’t been seing it for more than one year either…but they continued to break the class…why would it change then ?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Xaylin.1860

Xaylin.1860

Yeap, my idea exactly, the trait can be deceptively used for offense with Signet heal or even Mirror.

I really like the idea of resetting the heal. It would probably need an ICD, though.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Navi.7142

Navi.7142

in Mesmer

Posted by: Sublimatio.6981

Sublimatio.6981

pls pls pls let my % modifiers affect phantasms, pls anet

in Mesmer

Fay.2357

Yes, but we’ve danced this dance before. I’ll believe it when I see it, and not a moment before.

in Mesmer

Posted by: EnderzShadow.2506

EnderzShadow.2506

" For this update, we’re looking at improving "

Anet is taking a look.

this does not mean
“We have changed and it is implemented and working correctly already”

Looking means planning, no promises, to try some things.

some of those things may fall flat on their face or be broken or may not even make it at all.

“multiple”

Multiple – meaning any number greater than 1.

some of the new grandmaster traits and improved upon their original implementation

Some does not mean All. i’ll hedge my bets that Some means Disruptors Sustainment and the dueling waste of space trait. the others are not being touched.

I’ll also hedge my bets that there will only be 2 or 3 “changes” made that are not already listed above.

Anet doesn’t understand Mesmers and can’t fix them short of pulling the plug and recoding and redoing the entire class.

The above would require a lot of effort and money

its easier to let mesmers rot, a few players will leave but most will reroll and keep spending money/playing.

Look at Lord Helseth; he was a crucial member of this past tournament match against China. He took down what I assume to be China’s most skilled thief twice (although said thief did knock him down as well). I’ve seen many YouTube videos where Mesmers take out entire squadrons in WvW, carry teams in s/tPvP, and even solo dungeons. Mesmers can be good. Trust me.

I agree that ANet may not understand Mesmers, but most of us understand them and we are able to do pretty well using them. I don’t think constantly complaining about the class and being negative will make the class any better. The class doesn’t need to be redone. People just need to play it and be happy.

As for your comments about the changes, I highly doubt ANet would purposely skew their words. If they say they are going to fix ‘multiple’ things, then they are most likely going to fix multiple things, as in more than just 2. They are ‘planning’ on making the changes. I don’t know how much you would know about programming, but a big update like this would have to be in its final stages by now if not done. This means that the changes to Mesmers are most likely done.

Tl:DR—Stop complaining. You’re giving Mesmers a bad name. Be positive as changes are coming!

Why would I care what ONE person can do with the mesmer?

Assuming it was even possible, what would it take for someone to reach ‘Helseth’ skill level?

Stop saying our class is fine.

Generally speaking Ele’s, guards, warriors and Thieves are in a good place.

Mesmers, Rangers and Necros need some serious help.

Shadowbane DarkAges Of Camelot WoW AION WarHammer GuildWars2