Mesmer confessions

Mesmer confessions

in Mesmer

Posted by: msalakka.4653

msalakka.4653

I love hiding in keeps, but I don’t like to announce in map chat that I’ve done so. Partly because I feel it’ll jinx it and I’ll be caught or d/c, and partly because I hate feeling obligated to stay there while the commander goes on a WXP adventure in some towers instead of rushing right over.

If they ask in map chat if there are any Mesmers on the map, I keep my trap shut, because I know what it means: golem transportation duty.

I don’t like to slot in Veil, and I actively avoid circumstances in which I might be expected or asked to.

If I am being chased around in Bay, I like to die in the water grates, just because it annoys them. Sometimes I stay dead there and go grab a drink or a snack, and let them guard my body pointlessly. I never tell anyone in map that I am dead there, though, nor do I ask to be res’d. Getting res’d through the grate and portaling people in is an ethically awkward area for me. I won’t go so far as to call it an exploit, but it feels cheap. I’ve done it two times, out of peer pressure, and neither of those caps felt like a win.

Gutter Rat [cry] | Gandara | Roaming nuisance
~ There is no balance team. ~

Mesmer confessions

in Mesmer

Posted by: ClaviculaNox.8762

ClaviculaNox.8762

I made 4 Mesmer lvl 80
1 Norn.. then deleted
Then made Sylvari.. then deleted
Then made Asura.. then deleted
Then made Norn again & got Twilight

I’m not Obsessed , I’m POSSESSED!

Mesmer confessions

in Mesmer

Posted by: tdopun.7439

tdopun.7439

When asked to port people to various places, I find the nearest cliff or ledge.

These hands are red with the blood of the innocent.

Fort Aspenwood – [BLNT]
IGN: Nax The (Pseudo|Gearhead|Paladin|Afk|Plague)

Mesmer confessions

in Mesmer

Posted by: nearlight.3064

nearlight.3064

My confession:

I will delete my mesmer if their Skill bar preview can’t convince me to play it ever again.

Necromancer Main
Taking a break from GW2 to play various
Nintendo games..

Mesmer confessions

in Mesmer

Posted by: Titus.2085

Titus.2085

As a mesmer, people rely on me to port to the end of a jumping puzzle or some dungeon of sort (whether mini or actual). Sadly, I suck at both of them.

Mesmer confessions

in Mesmer

Posted by: frankylovechild.8623

frankylovechild.8623

I only played PU for 3 days.

Violah |CoSA| Sorrows Furnace

Mesmer confessions

in Mesmer

Posted by: Chaos Archangel.5071

Chaos Archangel.5071

I did this last night. Confounding Suggestions made each daze after the first into a stun.

Illusionary Leap + Daze Mantra + Pistol Stun + Stalled Daze Shatter (2 clones) + Signet of Domination + Chaos Storm (2 stuns) + Moa Morph = TROLOLOLOLOL!

The Necro sent me hate mail. It was delicious.

Mesmer confessions

in Mesmer

Posted by: Sethren.8472

Sethren.8472

I also yell, “FUS RO DAH,” when using GS skill #5.

Best. Line. Ever.

I will yell, “YOU. SHALL NOT. PASS!!!!” when using GS 5.

I spam auto attack staff even though it does nothing. It just makes me feel like I’m doing something while waiting on cool downs.

I channel my inner Frankenfurter every time I cast Time Warp.

I actually got all into the fight against censored in Arah story mode. I went Whispers, and I had to avenge censored. I yelled, “This one’s for censored!!!!” at the boss.

I pulled up the scene from LOTR where the beacons are lit, so I could listen to the music during the story clip in Lion’s Arch for Whispers.

I love the butterflies.

Chimeras Family – Korvaseth (Mes), Sethren (Necro)
Sea of Sorrows

Mesmer confessions

in Mesmer

Posted by: kataram.5167

kataram.5167

I drop my portal entre into the lava at megadestroyer and then wait for him to die before dropping the second one on the chest just as it spawns and watch the masses portal to their fiery deaths

Mesmer confessions

in Mesmer

Posted by: sleight.9638

sleight.9638

I always have full set of zerk items in my inventory for gear check.
nobody is suspecting anything

(edited by sleight.9638)

Mesmer confessions

in Mesmer

Posted by: Noah.9654

Noah.9654

As a PvP Mesmer, I’m not so secretly loving the nerf that s/d thieves are getting….

“Exceed your limits, and dance.”

Mesmer confessions

in Mesmer

Posted by: Labjax.2465

Labjax.2465

I’m leveling a thief and a warrior… and perhaps an elementalist too. So that I don’t have to rely on my mesmer.

I solo’d champ wolf in fireheart rise and felt like a god. Then I went back to fighting world bosses and was sincerely glad that people can’t track my DPS.

When I first learned about the greatsword skills, I was ecstatic, after having run around with staff and scepter/oh. “An auto-attack that hits 3 targets and Phantasm with AoE and a 2-target clone-spawning hit.. this is AoE heaven!”

Then I realized that GS1 only hits targets who are arranged in a line (which happens 1 out of every 100 battles in reality). And I realized that GS2 and 4 have both travel time and require a target for them to properly activate, so if you use them on a mob that’s dying fast, get ready for a wasted CD.

And then I realized that GS3 only serves to act as a cool dance move against a single PvE mob, by making you feel like you have rhythm for a second before you go back to spamming auto. And GS5 tends to spread mobs out in its knockback, so it’s actually the opposite of what you want to do for your already difficult-to-utilize AoEs to hit more than one target.

Or words to that effect.

Mesmer confessions

in Mesmer

Posted by: Me Games Ma.8426

Me Games Ma.8426

1. No matter what profession I try to level up. It’s no fun. I only played my mesmer to level 80. Out of 3637h playtime I played 3450h Mesmer. I still don’t want to level another char.
  2. I miss my GW1 interrupt mesmer for PvE.
  3. I want anet to revert 90% of the nerfs they made.
  4. I still want the mesmer to be nerfed in some ways (e.g. PU)

Attachments:

Mindblossom – Sylvari – Mesmer – Jumpingpuzzler
Equinox [EqnX]
Riverside[DE]

(edited by Me Games Ma.8426)

Mesmer confessions

in Mesmer

Posted by: Wyrden.4713

Wyrden.4713

i love using bugged portals with experimental gun and selfportals, so u can use ur own portal, its in cd, but now someone else needs ur portal, u just use experimental gun , drop weap asap before second portal opens, now u can put ur own portal wherever u want with its own cd

or u can put a port, if u die, u usually cant use the portal anymore, u just use experimental gun, drop it b4 second portal of it appears, wait till the electric portal runs out, tadaaaaa u can use ur portal wich u put before u died now!

its rly a cool thing, try it out !

just my ytb channel

FeintFate~