The greatest Mesme Expert

in Mesmer

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

I give something a look if I see a certain name and make my own conclusions on it. In no particular order.

Menaka
Fay
Caos Archangel
Frifoxy
Osicat
Warlord of Chaos
Subcutie
Helseth
Maha
Ross Biddle

To name a few. All have a main focus, whether it be PvE, max damage, PvP, WvW, interrupt, phantasm, weird builds or just calling people idiots for being idiotic.

in Mesmer

Posted by: TyPin.9860

TyPin.9860

Aren’t we cheerful.

Nice exaggeration on “drooling worshippers who can’t be bothered to think for themselves”…

Hardly “hero worship” – more like “players whose style or forum/in game personality you enjoy and who you feel you’ve learnt something from/respect”.

well let’s see….

Yesterday I saw the thread title “Offhand Sword is Better Than Ever” and I was like: Blabla dude, keep talking. I am not interested."

Today I saw the thread again and realized that Chaos Angel wrote it… so I went to check it out^^

I am sorry Mesmer community, but no matter what you say, in my mind Chaos Angel has the final say^^

oh look, since a specific guy wrote something it must be right. you know, the same guy who once said on a podcast that support isn’t very good in dungeons, which is about as misinformed as people who said CC wasn’t despite it being completely broken and busted to hell.

or like how “warrior axe dps is better than gs because strife said so”.

or “everything I say is right since I’m in an elite dungeon guild” – uhhh, yeah, no.

I know it’s the internet and I know it’s not easy to see if some1 is completely serious or exaggerating for the effect.

But seriously, as some1 accusing others of not being able to think, you didn’t really think more than a half second yourself about that post, did you?

[ROSE] – Fissure of Woe
Chronomancy works, I am proof of it. Now stop asking me questions. Time must be preserved!

in Mesmer

Posted by: maha.7902

maha.7902

gets exposed for being a drooler, quick, better save face and say I was just kidding!

Serah Mahariel – Death and Taxes

in Mesmer

Posted by: TyPin.9860

TyPin.9860

You weren’t the first here, jumping to this kind of conclusion. As I said to the others: trolls be trolls

EDIT:
Also, I wasn’t kidding. I am indeed biased towards Chaos’ position, because I respect him and his kind of thinking. That being said. Kidding and exaggerating are not the same thing.

I have no need to safe face in front of a gaming community and certainly not in front of you. You don’t even now my face. Feel free to think what you will. Your post makes clear that neither will you understand my position, nor do I care if you will. Have a nice day sir xD

[ROSE] – Fissure of Woe
Chronomancy works, I am proof of it. Now stop asking me questions. Time must be preserved!

(edited by TyPin.9860)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

You weren’t the first here, jumping to this kind of conclusion. As I said to the others: trolls be trolls

EDIT:
Also, I wasn’t kidding. I am indeed biased towards Chaos’ position, because I respect him and his kind of thinking. That being said. Kidding and exaggerating are not the same thing.

I have no need to safe face in front of a gaming community and certainly not in front of you. You don’t even now my face. Feel free to think what you will. Your post makes clear that neither will you understand my position, nor do I care if you will. Have a nice day sir xD

Don’t worry. There’s nothing inherently wrong with having a bias, everyone does. It’s just that some bias’ are good, others bad, and some better than others.

A ChaosA loving bias is, generally speaking, pretty healthy.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Chaos Archangel.5071

Chaos Archangel.5071

Thanks man, that’s really kind.

But I swear to you this has been the most awkward thread for me to read ever. This would be easier to read if I were more mysterious and aloof like uh.. Misha. That guy you hear about and secretly wanna fight to see how good you are but never see.

… I’m really not that guy though. I get beat up, downstate hero style.

Edit: You’re still a scrub tho Ross.

(edited by Chaos Archangel.5071)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Nazer.7301

Nazer.7301

jportell, vash, osicat

in Mesmer

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

Thanks man, that’s really kind.

But I swear to you this has been the most awkward thread for me to read ever. This would be easier to read if I were more mysterious and aloof like uh.. Misha. That guy you hear about and secretly wanna fight to see how good you are but never see.

… I’m really not that guy though. I get beat up, downstate hero style.

Edit: You’re still a scrub tho Ross.

Remember this classic?

https://youtu.be/XuQrU1HL0_g?t=145

It’s on the internet. Like, forever.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Jace al Thor.6745

Jace al Thor.6745

That was a low blow Ross. But I like it

Sachyi Asuna. A [KING]’s Mesmer Unified Kingdom

in Mesmer

Posted by: EnderzShadow.2506

EnderzShadow.2506

Lot of quality posters on these forums

Only one gave me a 1on1 course on the mesmer.

Pyroatheist(Fay)

Shadowbane DarkAges Of Camelot WoW AION WarHammer GuildWars2