Necro build

Necro build

in Necromancer

Posted by: mamourrir.9641

mamourrir.9641

I’m kinda new to the necromancer and I was wondering if you could give me a build that can do well in dungeons and open world.

Necro build

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dis Wiz Raps.7240

Dis Wiz Raps.7240

here’s the current dungeon meta build:

http://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Necromancer_-_Dagger/X

Necro build

in Necromancer

Posted by: Grandmaster Lee.9568

Grandmaster Lee.9568

A good build I like is the 6/2/0/0/6, pretty standard Deathshroud build. The dagger build may do more damage with a good organized group, but the Deathshroud build is very good with pugs because it gives you range and some nice damage.

Necro build

in Necromancer

Posted by: Axelwarrior.9084

Axelwarrior.9084

The best all-around build for PvE would be the standard death shroud build, like Lee said. It’s very self-reliant and can perform well in both group and solo settings.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fRAQRBHbhG2IHNV32SjjNs3mAXog+NDgWIqPg624MeWA-TxBBABYp8DgTCQN7Pkn+hAeCAVq+zZKBBA-e

You can also use runes of the scholar, if you know your party will provide all the might you need.
The sigils can also change, you should replace the sigils of accuracy with the appropriate +10% sigil for each dungeon, if you have food/spotter/banner/fury that will make up for the loss of crit chance.

(edited by Axelwarrior.9084)

Necro build

in Necromancer

Posted by: mamourrir.9641

mamourrir.9641

thanks guys. I though necromancers were the best at getting tons of conditions on ennemies. ISnt that the case ?

Necro build

in Necromancer

Posted by: TheAgedGnome.7520

TheAgedGnome.7520

thanks guys. I though necromancers were the best at getting tons of conditions on ennemies. ISnt that the case ?

We’re good at applying conditions…but possibly not the best. Also, the problem with conditions is in group environments where so many other users are applying conditions that the target reaches the 25 stack limit per condition (e.g., on bleeds) and so adding more bleeds just ends up overwriting other bleeds and not adding to total damage.

Condition builds are fine for most targets when running solo. However, even then, trying destroy something passive, like a weapons rack, is frustratingly slow with a condi build.

Stealth nerfs are the perfect fertilizer for mistrust.
PVE Power and Support Build