Necromancer bugs compilation. (discontinued)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Swadow.6213

Swadow.6213

If Bone Minion is killed with Putrid Explosion it does not trigger Death Nova

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ken Ishii.9376

Ken Ishii.9376

Elite :

Lich Form de-summons your Minions in general if used.

Flesh Golem de-summons when going underwater.

flesh golem (like all summons) desummon only if your underwater utility skill its not flesh golem.
and if you keep on water surface (where you get blank skills), minions wont desummon.

No, the Flesh Golem desummons if you go into the water. If you look at the skill it has a water drop with an x over it meaning it can’t go into the water. Try going under water and putting it on your bars.

So, the Flesh Golem de-summons if you go into the Water and you can´t bring him up.
For a MM the Elite is useless for underwater combat.

For better understanding here are screenshots of the issue :

Attachments:

in Necromancer

Posted by: GodAtHand.5124

GodAtHand.5124

Happy to see a response. The major problems have all been addressed except I think I didn’t see anything about minion AI in the top post. That is really a huge issue. And Jagged horrors being useless is another one.

Also, I am not sure if it is supposed to work like this, but my flesh worm ability to teleport to it never works right. If I am really close it works, but it won’t take me anywhere upwards (like if I put him on a rock or something to better escape), sometimes it won’t go downwards (but sometimes it does), and it won’t go even a decent distance away. Yet the description of it doesn’t say it won’t do that…

in Necromancer

Posted by: Uchi.2419

Uchi.2419

Dark Armor Is bugged. It only gives 252 toughness while channeling.

At lower levels, it only gives me 100

Attachments:

in Necromancer

Posted by: cubed.2853

cubed.2853

Well of Corruption Thumbnail Bug

Maybe we should collect things that are not bugged? ;-)

ed:“Loot from monsters on group events is not dropped to Necromancers as often as to other players (lack of direct/fast damage output?).” => That’s very true, i.e. in orr events crit damage dealers kill everything in just a second and I get absolut nothing! However when it is 4 o’clock in the morning it drops like hell.. Very very unfair system for a DoT class I have to say..!

it was written…

(edited by cubed.2853)

in Necromancer

Posted by: RenRen.5706

RenRen.5706

Did anyone point out that Blood Fiend doesn’t heal for the said amount of 6,580 when using Taste of Death? It only heals about 4,080 max for me.

(edited by RenRen.5706)

in Necromancer

Posted by: nachtnebel.9168

nachtnebel.9168

Not sure if it’s a bug or just some really bad game design decision:
The aquatic Life Blast’s (Death Shroud) attack speed is way too low. I mean, seriously, it could be trippled.

Salix Babylonica (Necro), Tharnath (Guardian), N Faculty (Mesmer),
Occam Pi (Ele), Acaena Elongata (Warrior), Finja Salversdotir (Ranger),
Bytestream (Engineer), Vim Whitespace (Thief)

in Necromancer

Posted by: They are hashes.4523

They are hashes.4523

Maybe its 400 at level 80, and scalates on lower levels. Can anyone confirm this?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Brogin.2395

Brogin.2395

Another one:

Mark of Evasion has an internal cooldown which is not noted on the trait.

The cd its on the wiki:
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mark_of_Evasion
Can you confirm me that there is no CD info in the game tooltip?

Yes I can confirm that the CD is not listed on the tooltip. If you’ll notice in the wiki, the part with the quotation and -in game description ending is what is in the trait description in game. The notes section is not in game.

in Necromancer

They are hashes.4523

Did anyone point out that Blood Fiend doesn’t heal for the said amount of 6,580 when using Taste of Death? It only heals about 4,080 max for me.

What level are you?

in Necromancer

Brogin.2395

Maybe its 400 at level 80, and scalates on lower levels. Can anyone confirm this?

I just tested in wvw, it indeed does give 400 toughness at level 80.

in Necromancer

They are hashes.4523

@ Brogin then its a tooltip bug, ill report it.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Mackster.9726

Mackster.9726

I am convinced that the trait Last Gasp (applies Spectral Armor at 50% HP) is working as intended and is not bugged, just a misleading tool-tip. The tool-tip for the trait is:

• Gain Spectral Armor at 50% health (60-second cooldown).

and the tool-tip for the skill Spectral Armor is:

• Gain life force as you take damage. Removed when you enter Death Shroud. Also applies protection.

I think that “Spectral Armor” refers only to the Life Force on hit buff that is applied by the skill. The trait “applies” the Spectral Armor buff, it doesn’t cast the skill Spectral Armor. Contrast this with the trait Weakening Shroud:

• Cast Enfeebling Blood when entering death shroud.

I think the trait works as it should and they just need to clean up the tool-tips for the trait and the skill.

in Necromancer

Brogin.2395

After some testing it does appear the the traits Lingering Curse and Hemophilia do in fact stack with each other. Sorry about that. I heard it from another player and I assumed it was true.

in Necromancer

Posted by: RenRen.5706

RenRen.5706

What level are you?

Level 80.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Widget.8632

Widget.8632

Deathly Swarm tooltip is misleading. It only transfers 1 condition per enemy hit. If one enemy is hit, then only 1 condition is transferred.

The tooltip makes it sound like it will transfer all 3 conditions to the target enemy on hit.

in Necromancer

Brogin.2395

What level are you?

Level 80.

Just tested in the mists. Healed for 4015 with no +healing.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Nekrothaft.6390

Nekrothaft.6390

Necrotic grasp hardly ever hits, was trying it for about an hour in WvW

“Necros are in a good spot”…. let the kitten sacrifice commence.

in Necromancer

Posted by: FAE.9635

FAE.9635

@iniquix that is a common problem, and getting bronze medals after 10 minuts of condition spamming on World Bosses too.

I’ve experienced this as well. I assume it’s a side effect of the condition capping, but considering that’s what I’m built for, in the large events where the 25 stack is hit pretty quickly, I end up feeling pretty ineffectual.

It was quite disappointing to end up with no medal at all after being there for the entire fight against Tequatl the Sunless, when my Elementalist guildmate ended up with gold, despite getting to the fight late, after he was down to 25% health. :/

in Necromancer

Posted by: ChairGraveyard.2967

ChairGraveyard.2967

I would love to see all these things fixed. I’m level 72 now and I didn’t even know about most of these bugs. No wonder the Necro can feel underwhelming at times given the list here.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Onedoesnotsimply.5740

Onedoesnotsimply.5740

Players using jagged horrors to recover from downed state…working as intended?
- Didnt know about the Blood Fiend one!

edit for no +1 and better wording

(edited by Onedoesnotsimply.5740)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Caius.9406

Caius.9406

Another Bug is you cant combo with your Etheral Wall move with a blast finisher or a Leap finisher, i’m guessing twirl as well. My engineer friend and I tried combos for area chaos armor and couldnt get it. The only combo that works for it is projectiles to apply confusion.. another bug.. RUNES OF SVANIR! They don’t freaking work with necros omg. Its made many of my allies die when I try to get them up.. If you go into Death Shroud Randomly the effect will just Proc Even at full health or full Death Shroud.. it just.. puts you in ice.. and that can really mess you up! Also you cant combo with a blast finisher out of combat with Putrid Mark “4” on the staff. All other classes that I know of can.. but necros. Like lay a fire combo field and blast finish it with the Putrid Mark.. it wont work out of combat. You’ll see the heart but no might. QQ Also with Chillblains My engineer friend cant leap finish into the poison field and get weakness.

in Necromancer

Posted by: chaosgrimm.5837

chaosgrimm.5837

Just a couple of minor things i’ve experienced. The trait that casts Well of Blood on a after a revive seems to have an undocumented cooldown.

Necrotic grasp, or whatever then necromancer’s pull skill seems to have some problems. In WvW I have had several occasions it which it hit, but didnt pull / didnt pull the target all the way to me. I think it is related to height, but it’s rediculous. Im not talking about pulling someone up a cliff, but just a very small bump or dip on otherwise flat land seems to be causing issues. I’ve only noticed the pull working if the ground is perfectly flat.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Caius.9406

Caius.9406

Necrotic grasp hardly ever hits, was trying it for about an hour in WvW

I KNOW! I was in WvW and this asura was right infront of my group.. way closer than the max range. I cast it.. Obstructed! … by what.. ? the air??

in Necromancer

Posted by: Clockwork Bard.3105

Clockwork Bard.3105

Spectral Attunement does not seem to increase any boon durations. Tested with Spectral Wall’s protection and Spectral Walk’s swiftness. Forgot to test Spectral Armor.

Also, Spectral Wall got really wonky in my tests. It normally puts on the incorrect 3 vulnerability, but with Spectral Attunement, it put 13 stacks for me instead.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Carrioncrow.6872

Carrioncrow.6872

Terror Trait “Fear does Damage” Currently only hits for 26 dmg, Crits for 44.

in Necromancer

Posted by: cerulean moth.2743

cerulean moth.2743

Another Bug is you cant combo with your Etheral Wall move with a blast finisher or a Leap finisher, i’m guessing twirl as well. My engineer friend and I tried combos for area chaos armor and couldnt get it. The only combo that works for it is projectiles to apply confusion.. another bug.. RUNES OF SVANIR! They don’t freaking work with necros omg. Its made many of my allies die when I try to get them up.. If you go into Death Shroud Randomly the effect will just Proc Even at full health or full Death Shroud.. it just.. puts you in ice.. and that can really mess you up! Also you cant combo with a blast finisher out of combat with Putrid Mark “4” on the staff. All other classes that I know of can.. but necros. Like lay a fire combo field and blast finish it with the Putrid Mark.. it wont work out of combat. You’ll see the heart but no might. QQ Also with Chillblains My engineer friend cant leap finish into the poison field and get weakness.

I did twirl, blast and projectile comboes off the Spectral Wall all last night, and my team mates in the dungeon were using it as well. This appears to only be happening to some people.

in Necromancer

They are hashes.4523

It did hit for 400 on my necro, what level are you?

@Cerulean, the ethereal field + blast finisher never worked for me.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Shredicus.8706

Shredicus.8706

Attachments:

(edited by Shredicus.8706)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Thedenofsin.7340

Thedenofsin.7340

We tried a few times to do this in the mesmer thread – it kept getting tossed into the bugs forum.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Mathemagician.7314

Mathemagician.7314

Another thing I have noticed is mentioned several times here.

I miss 50-60% of my attacks on breakable objects with Daggers and with Scepter. I stand right next to the object and continuously whiff and miss over and over.

This was exceptionally bad when doing AC Dungeon Explore #3 and trying to destroy the burrows. We couldn’t get it done because I couldn’t hit.

Thanks for the response Jon! I’m sure everyone at ArenaNet is incredible busy, and appreciate your renewed interest in getting my favorite class up to playing speed with the rest of the crowd.

Ah! yes!

It is impossible for me to break windows in Kyhlo as a condition necro!

Please address this, it is sometimes a huge problem

80 Necro: Yami Blind @ [US]Sea of Sorrows
Commander for [Sexy] of the Synergy Alliance

in Necromancer

Posted by: cerulean moth.2743

cerulean moth.2743

@Hashes, I don’t know what to say. It was generating for me last night, but others here say it doesn’t work for them. Confusion, confusion bolts, chaos armor, all worked last night. It’s tough to get position right though.

in Necromancer

Posted by: FeveredDreamer.2693

FeveredDreamer.2693

Behold. The power of calm, reasoned discussion.

Seriously, I was looking for a Reddit +Karma button until I realized that this sort of reasonable discussion was indeed occurring on a game’s official forums. Nice to see.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ballistic Tomato.3908

Ballistic Tomato.3908

i’d change the wording of “minions occasionally not attacking” to “minions not attacking 50% of the time”.. sometimes i think my flesh golem is trolling me
he stands there while i fight 3-4 enemies by myself.. then when i am done and want to run through, he starts attacking enemies that i never targeted and had no intention of attacking.. if they fix this, I will have nothing but love for the necromancer profession.. the other bugs don’t even bother me much. this one just … arggggg!!!

in Necromancer

Posted by: Carrioncrow.6872

Carrioncrow.6872

I was using it in a over on the NPC’s in the Heart of the Mist testing out dmg. So lvl80.

It could be that it was power based as I was testing it with no amulets on to get a baseline. But even then 28-400 shouldn’t be that big of a difference with just a power amulet.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Shredicus.8706

Shredicus.8706

Power build mine is still hitting for 44.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Mathemagician.7314

Mathemagician.7314

Bug? or PvP oversight? Cannot see Health Pool, Boons, Conditions, or Endurance in Death Shroud, which is different than other transforms(Lich, Plague). It’s important to know what’s going on with your resources / boons / conditions to properly judge how long to stay in Death Shroud, when to run, who to CC, etc.

I really like the green border and bar conversion Necros get when entering Death Shroud, it’s really neat! However, Death Shroud behaves more like a Downed State than a transformation.

80 Necro: Yami Blind @ [US]Sea of Sorrows
Commander for [Sexy] of the Synergy Alliance

in Necromancer

Posted by: Munsta.3064

Munsta.3064

Elite skill bug – Lich form doesn’t remember autocast for skill “1”

in Necromancer

Posted by: Buscemi.5976

Buscemi.5976

Withering Shroud does not work underwater.

in Necromancer

They are hashes.4523

I was using it in a over on the NPC’s in the Heart of the Mist testing out dmg. So lvl80.

It could be that it was power based as I was testing it with no amulets on to get a baseline. But even then 28-400 shouldn’t be that big of a difference with just a power amulet.

Just tested it on Orr against Sparks.
Fear hits for 660 and lowers the mob HP.
Both fears (Mark or Doom from DS) hit for that damage.
Funny thing: Combat Log does not display this damage.
The damage of the skill itself its show, 57 for Doom, 160~ for the Mark.

(edited by They are hashes.4523)

in Necromancer

Brogin.2395

Did some testing with Chill of Death. It slows down your auto attack whether it casts spinal shivers or its on cooldown when your target hits 25% health. So the trait always slows down your auto attack whenever your target hits 25% health.

(edited by Brogin.2395)

in Necromancer

Posted by: LastDay.3524

LastDay.3524

Locust Swarm sometimes activates due to Decaying Swarm while in Death Shroud.
I think that the traits that activate at a certain % of Health also read Life Force as Health and as result many of them activate at around 25% Life Force.
This is just a guess, I haven’t tested it much.
Perhaps this is why people using Death Shroud get also frozen by the Svanir rune set?

Also this is more of an overlooked thing than a bug, but I’ll mention it anyway:
In the past nobody could see the Health of a Necromancer who is in Death Shroud.
This was changed so that you can see the Life Force+Health when targeting a Necromancer.

However since the UI Necromancer himself sees wasn’t changed they cannot see their own Health!
I think that it’s pretty silly to hide that info from the player and broadcast it to everybody else.

Edit: Sorry, I said Deathly instead of Decaying for some reason.

Benight[Edge]

(edited by LastDay.3524)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Torm.5831

Torm.5831

The skill spectral walk says nothing about being able to cancel the teleport or receiving vulnerability when you cancel it.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Alothe.7825

Alothe.7825

@The Deathly Swarm not transferring conditions if you cast a spell bug. I posted the initial report earlier but went back to test it and could not reproduce the bug again. (I don’t know if this means it was just a figment of my imagination or if it’s been fixed in one of the recent builds.)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Solesaver.8764

Solesaver.8764

Can I claim underwater sucking for Minion Masters sucking as a bug? 3rd tier underwater minion, and the only epic level spell usable underwater actually kills all the minions I currently have active. Why do they even bother forbidding certain utility spells from being used underwater?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Seldom.8013

Seldom.8013

I experience the “Delay when going into Death Shroud” bug where your abilities won’t work, but only in sPvP.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Angry Flying Squirrel.3041

Angry Flying Squirrel.3041

The skill spectral walk says nothing about being able to cancel the teleport or receiving vulnerability when you cancel it.

Yes it does.

Setnnex-Necro

in Necromancer

Posted by: Outlaw.4078

Outlaw.4078

It doesn’t show any of the secondary effects of skills in the skill window. If you check the skill while it’s on your bars though it will show the secondary effect.=

in Necromancer

Posted by: Pain.8410

Pain.8410

General:

- Rune of Vampirism:

+25 power
5% to cause your next attack to steal life when hit. (cooldown: 15s)
+50 power
your next attack after using your heal skill steals life. (Not in)
+90 power
You become mist when below 10% health. (cooldown: 60s)

The last part randomly activates each time you enter death shroud. I don’t know if the other parts work.

in Necromancer

Posted by: RashanDale.3609

RashanDale.3609

Toxic Landing has an internal cooldown aswell.

Didnt test it, but since Mesmers ‘Descent into Madness’ is said to have a 40sec internal cooldown, Toxic Landings cooldown could be 40secs too.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
Gunnar’s Hold