Necromancer bugs compilation. (discontinued)

in Necromancer

Posted by: They are hashes.4523

They are hashes.4523

80% of the time , they don’t attack my foe which force me to face it alone(specially as I’m a MM ).
There is a flesh-golem bug too > I got -20% minions recharge time , however flesh-golem recharge still 60 ( has not been affected ).

Both of those bugs has been already reported and added to the list

Check General Issues>Game Mechanic>Minions and Death Magic>Minion Master

in Necromancer

Posted by: merch.1026

merch.1026

They are hashes.4523
Deistik.7802:

I don’t think the trait Training of the Master (Spite, Master trait) works on the bone minion’s Putrid Explosion… seeing as it’s “minion damage” you’d think it would.

Can anyone test and confirm this? I can not add it on guesses.

seems to be working in the mists

without trait – 1583
with trait – 2000+

in Necromancer

Posted by: Liinniejj.4186

Liinniejj.4186

Any news yet as of when they are starting to work on fixing necros?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Unpredictability.4086

Unpredictability.4086

Can I address Anet directly? I wouldn’t mind if you sent any fixes or updates out ASAP, even if it means having to restart my client tons of times as they go live. I would prefer to get everything as quickly as possible, rather than waiting for one gigantic dump.

in Necromancer

Posted by: The Demonic Spirit.3157

The Demonic Spirit.3157

80% of the time , they don’t attack my foe which force me to face it alone(specially as I’m a MM ).
There is a flesh-golem bug too > I got -20% minions recharge time , however flesh-golem recharge still 60 ( has not been affected ).

Both of those bugs has been already reported and added to the list

Check General Issues>Game Mechanic>Minions and Death Magic>Minion Master

I can’t find General Issues>Game Mechanic>Minions and Death Magic>Minion Master

Can you give me the link ?

All 80es > MM necro is my best ,cleric
guard ,nades eng ,Trap thief \ranger ,signet\shout warrior, zerk mes\ele & shiro rev.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Kayotik.5790

Kayotik.5790

I’m not entirely sure if this is a necromancer specific bug, or a graphical problem on my end, but I had absolutely never seen the spell effects of the #4 trident ability until today.

I had simply assumed there was no animation. Are any other necromancers experiencing this problem?

Oh, and in regards to:

Can I address Anet directly? I wouldn’t mind if you sent any fixes or updates out ASAP, even if it means having to restart my client tons of times as they go live. I would prefer to get everything as quickly as possible, rather than waiting for one gigantic dump.

I believe ArenaNet themselves would like to see these bugs fixed as quickly as possible as well, for the longevity and enjoyment of their game. However, it’s much more easily said than done. Despite the necromancer being riddled with bugs, there are many other problems to attend to- Namely, bugs which affect all players regardless of class.

We’ve already seen several fixes to crucial bugs and exploits. With the stability to the trading post, I’m sure they’ll begin focusing attention to events, instances, and botters.

These things take time, and although there is still much more to do to, you can rest assured that ArenaNet is making progress.

in Necromancer

They are hashes.4523

@The Demonic Spirit
Just read the Page 1 of this thread, its divided into categories…
http://i.imgur.com/QlSYH.png

in Necromancer

Posted by: Angry Flying Squirrel.3041

Angry Flying Squirrel.3041

BUG:

Bloodthirst does not effect Vampiric Master

Setnnex-Necro

in Necromancer

Posted by: Zero Neutral.7341

Zero Neutral.7341

Barbed Precision’s bleed seems to last for 3-4 ticks then disappears… even the Sigil of Earth has a much longer bleed than this… what gives? Maybe it’s a bug.

in Necromancer

Weakening Shroud: The internal CD Makes this skill not work with Near to Death. All other Traits that add effects to DS work every time with DS.

Setnnex-Necro

in Necromancer

Posted by: striker.3704

striker.3704

when putrid explosion is used to activate the feedback combo field, there is a consistent 2-3 second delay before you get the combo effect.

D/S/R necromancer F/A/T elementalist
S/I/F engineer Z/R/D guard

in Necromancer

Posted by: ruinous.1702

ruinous.1702

Ritual of protection seems random. Sometimes I get the protection boon and sometimes no matter what I do it won’t trigger. I’ve tried it at full health and after taking damage and it doesn’t make a difference. It’s just random.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Outlaw.4078

Outlaw.4078

Bloodthirst not increasing minion siphon is a huge bug/debuff

The number 4 under minion game mechanics is wrong though. Minions don’t despawn unless the player doesn’t have the minions on their underwater bar and on their land bar in the same position. That’s how it’s been for me anyway.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Uchi.2419

Uchi.2419

I don’t think this is a bug per se, but rather a bad wording of the skill.

Minion Master doesn’t reduce the cooldowns of your Minion Skills, just the cooldowns of your summoning minion skill.

This seems stupid to me, since the description implies that it would reduce the cooldown of my minion skills (the charge on the Golem for example) by 20%, rather than the actual SUMMONING skill.

(it would be nice if it did that, by the way)

in Necromancer

They are hashes.4523

@Angry Flying Squirrel
Bloodthirst
Does not increase the effects of Vampiric by 50%, instead 16%.

@Zero Neutral
Barbed Precision
- Does not work in Death Shroud form.
- Tooltip does not relfect that it only Grants 1 stack of bleeding for 1 second.

@striker
Putrid Explosion
If used to activate the feedback combo field, there is a consistent 2-3 second delay before you get the combo effect.

@ruinous
Ritual of Protection
The boon will not trigger sometimes (or it has a hidden CD).

@Outlaw
Underwater: Minions will despawn and have their CD counts reset to full duration (as if they were killed) if the player doesn’t have the minions on their underwater bar and on their land bar in the same position.

All reports added to the thread.

@Uchi
Minion master: Does not reduce the cooldowns of your Minion Skills, just the cooldowns of your summoning minion skill.

Also Added.

(edited by They are hashes.4523)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Mezirah.4983

Mezirah.4983

Not to stack it on, but i would love if I could cast GTAOE while jumping or mid-air.

Also someone said hemophilia and ;ingering curse are not stacking for longer bleed duration. Anyone test this?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Carrioncrow.6872

Carrioncrow.6872

Ritual of Protection only triggers if your character is within the well itself when it is cast.

If your character is outside of the well, for instance you have ground targeting the Ritual of Protection does not proc.

in Necromancer

They are hashes.4523

@Carrioncrow
And if i have ground targeting activated and cast the well on top of myself does it work?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Zero Neutral.7341

Zero Neutral.7341

Hey OP thanks for this thread, you will probably help out a lot of Necromancer players.

in Necromancer

@Angry Flying Squirrel
Bloodthirst
Does not increase the effects of Vampiric by 50%, instead 16%.

@Zero Neutral
Barbed Precision
- Does not work in Death Shroud form.
- Tooltip does not relfect that it only Grants 1 stack of bleeding for 1 second.

@striker
Putrid Explosion
If used to activate the feedback combo field, there is a consistent 2-3 second delay before you get the combo effect.

@ruinous
Ritual of Protection
The boon will not trigger sometimes (or it has a hidden CD).

@Outlaw
Underwater: Minions will despawn and have their CD counts reset to full duration (as if they were killed) if the player doesn’t have the minions on their underwater bar and on their land bar in the same position.

All reports updated to the thread.

@Uchi
Minion master: Does not reduce the cooldowns of your Minion Skills, just the cooldowns of your summoning minion skill.

Also Updated.

I was not talking about Vampiric

I was talking about Vampiric Master. This effect minions. And bloodthirst has no effect on it.

Setnnex-Necro

in Necromancer

Posted by: steveraptor.9603

steveraptor.9603

There is another bug that havn’t been mentioned:

Curses tree:

Lingering curse (scepter conditions last 33% longer) doesn’t stack with Hemophilia (Increased 20% bleed duration), means u can’t get 53% increase bleed duration on scepter auto attack bleeds and on grasping dead bleed.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Shelledfade.6435

Shelledfade.6435

lately when I’ve been using scepter/dag inside arah explorer mode, my scepter basic auto attacks are going way out of sync and I have to manually press 1 repeatedly to get the attacks to function properly.

Something is obviously going out of sync as of late with the scepters auto-attack.

Anyone else notice this? It didn’t seem lag related at all, and seemed to happen every time at specific intervals during elite fights, as if it was going out of sync at a specific time; every time, after a certain amount of autoattacks had been made.

(edited by Shelledfade.6435)

in Necromancer

Posted by: RashanDale.3609

RashanDale.3609

Toxic Landing has an internal cooldown aswell.

Didnt test it, but since Mesmers ‘Descent into Madness’ is said to have a 40sec internal cooldown, Toxic Landings cooldown could be 40secs too.

Just wanted to remind you of this.
Its definitely more than 40 seconds. Probably 45 seconds.

And another one: Bloodthirst doesnt work with Sigil of Blood.
Dont know if thats intended or not, but its just sad.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
Gunnar’s Hold

in Necromancer

They are hashes.4523

@Angry Flying Squirrel : My mistake! Updated.
@ steveraptor : last player that tested it says they stack correctly (not on the tooltip) but on the monster bleeds. Can you re-check?
@ Shelledfade : Do you use Chill of Death?

• Chill of Death
    1. Slows down your auto attack speed whether it casts spinal shivers or its on cooldown when your target hits 25% health and until its dead.

@RashanDale : Yeah i forgot about that one. Both bugs added to the list.

in Necromancer

Posted by: steveraptor.9603

steveraptor.9603

Aye, just checked it and ur right, seems it got fixed.

So im re-calling my bug report.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Unpredictability.4086

Unpredictability.4086

Barbed Precision’s bleed seems to last for 3-4 ticks then disappears… even the Sigil of Earth has a much longer bleed than this… what gives? Maybe it’s a bug.

my test showed it lasting 1 tick

in Necromancer

Posted by: Zelthios.5902

Zelthios.5902

Getting transformed into a moa bird kills your flesh golem -.-

in Necromancer

Posted by: Many Pesky Monk.3140

Many Pesky Monk.3140

I’m not sure if it’s an issue, but theres no way of exploding the most convenient bone minion. It could be related to the necro minion AI but theres sometimes one minion attacking and one next to me. When I activate putrid explosion, the one next to me explodes instead of the one next to the mob. Also, when one’s health is lower than the other, I would assume and hope that when I use putrid explosion that would be the first to go instead of the one with full health, then the other one just dies. It’s quite annoying. There should be a better way of determining which one explodes first.

in Necromancer

Posted by: HarryPopHer.5726

HarryPopHer.5726

Necros have Spectral Walk that teleports the player that activated it and only the player.
I am not complaining about this.
I am complaining about how if you jump to a platform that is not connected to the platform you activated Spectral Walk on, you do not get teleported back where activated it. You end up at the same platform you were on when the Spectral Walk deactivated.
Bug or was it made like that?

in Necromancer

Posted by: kyu.1065

kyu.1065

can we add that many classes have “1” skills that stack bleeds faster, and more potently than any of our options?

in Necromancer

Posted by: striker.3704

striker.3704

Training of the master doesn’t adjust the damage on the minion tooltips. In fact it doesn’t seem to increase the damage at all.

D/S/R necromancer F/A/T elementalist
S/I/F engineer Z/R/D guard

in Necromancer

Posted by: alanis.6094

alanis.6094

can we add that many classes have “1” skills that stack bleeds faster, and more potently than any of our options?

Warrior is the only one, and that requires melee (or the infrequently used rifle).

Drusilla Ina Alanis
<The Undead Lords>
Since 1994 – undeadlords.net

in Necromancer

Posted by: Shelledfade.6435

Shelledfade.6435

@Angry Flying Squirrel : My mistake! Updated.
@ steveraptor : last player that tested it says they stack correctly (not on the tooltip) but on the monster bleeds. Can you re-check?
@ Shelledfade : Do you use Chill of Death?

• Chill of Death
    1. Slows down your auto attack speed whether it casts spinal shivers or its on cooldown when your target hits 25% health and until its dead.

@RashanDale : Yeah i forgot about that one. Both bugs added to the list.

I see. I didn’t realize it did that… time to get rid of spinal shivers……..

in Necromancer

Posted by: Mindx.9610

Mindx.9610

Reapers Protection gives 20+ seconds of AoE fear when it hits another necro with reapers protection.

[Apex] – Zero Entity 80 Necromancer
Blackgate Apexprime.enjin.com

in Necromancer

They are hashes.4523

I have a task for you guys:

I need a Necro and a Warrior to confirm me this:

• Last Chance (Warrior Trait)
    “Gain quickness for 4 seconds when you strike a foe with less than 25% health”
    1. Will trigger if Death Shroud reaches 25% health.

in Necromancer

I have a task for you guys:

I need a Necro and a Warrior to confirm me this:

• Last Chance (Warrior Trait)
    “Gain quickness for 4 seconds when you strike a foe with less than 25% health”
    1. Will trigger if Death Shroud reaches 25% health.

That means that the warrior has less than 25% health not the Foe.

Setnnex-Necro

in Necromancer

Posted by: ChaosKnight.8963

ChaosKnight.8963

“Reapers Protection

Reapers Protection gives 20+ seconds of AoE fear when it hits another necro with reapers protection. "

This happened to me once , I was like whats the op 20sec fear he has on me that I didn’t get? lolz

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tothaus.4230

Tothaus.4230

The reduced cd for reaper’s touch from spiteful talisman isn’t working… the tooltip shows a reduced cd, but if you turn on the number countdown for abilities you can still see it counts down from 18 when you use it instead of 14 as it should.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Vangy.7403

Vangy.7403

sometimes minions and specially bone minions walking sound is terribly loud and can only be fixed with relog. also jagged horrors wont count as minions thus not giving +toughness from “ptotection of the Horde” Death magic trait.

Also Pets sometimes seems to do whatever they like hiting diferent mobs etc.. thats why
Necro Need to be able to control its minion so a Pet UI similar with Ranger with Linked commands for all summoned pets should be there. (agressive/defensive/passive — Attack,follow,stay and even “go there” with a target ground )

EDIT: Also Hounds of Balthazar does not giving the 2 minion extra toughness gain from “ptotection of the Horde” Death magic trait

(edited by Vangy.7403)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tony.2150

Tony.2150

Chill of Death
Slows down your auto attack speed whether it casts spinal shivers or its on cooldown when your target hits 25% health and until its dead.

Does not slow auto attack speed.

in Necromancer

Posted by: NudeDude.2645

NudeDude.2645

The lich basic attacks often miss targets for no reason

in Necromancer

Posted by: danburridge.3602

danburridge.3602

Feast of corruption potential bug —-

If Feast of Corruption is cast during the use of another skill, the skill being cast gets cancelled out / interrupted but still goes on cooldown, and FoC casts successfully.

Essentially, instead of the FoC skill being queued to use, like other skills, it casts immediately, placing the initially cast skill on cooldown and cancelling its effects.

Edited by moderator.Caps

(edited by Moderator)

in Necromancer

They are hashes.4523

Chill of Death
Slows down your auto attack speed whether it casts spinal shivers or its on cooldown when your target hits 25% health and until its dead.

Does not slow auto attack speed.

I have multiple reports saying otherwise. Players having lagged / freeze / inestable speeds on autoattack when they have this trait enabled.

Some of them came here asking why they had this problems, and 100% of them had this trait chosen. After removing it the problem got fixed.

The patch notes does not reflect any fix so, until we have some more comments confirming that it works, i will not remove the bug from the list.

@ Danburridge : Added to the list.

(edited by They are hashes.4523)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Melvin.3295

Melvin.3295

Hey, not sure if you also want to list mistypes, but I’ll throw it out here anyway. If you select a bone minion it will have a typo in the discription: “Explodes on commnad”

Kaname Tanuma – 80 Necromancer
Far Shiverpeaks – Bubblegum Dragons [GUM]

in Necromancer

Posted by: SlitheSlivier.1908

SlitheSlivier.1908

The mark of blood left after dodging from the trait mark of evasion only applies 2 stacks of bleed instead of 3. Also appears to be unaffected by greater marks trait, but unsure.

in Necromancer

Posted by: rasghoul.4098

rasghoul.4098

lately when I’ve been using scepter/dag inside arah explorer mode, my scepter basic auto attacks are going way out of sync and I have to manually press 1 repeatedly to get the attacks to function properly.

Something is obviously going out of sync as of late with the scepters auto-attack.

Anyone else notice this? It didn’t seem lag related at all, and seemed to happen every time at specific intervals during elite fights, as if it was going out of sync at a specific time; every time, after a certain amount of autoattacks had been made.

I noticed that yesterday, couldn’t get the chain to work properly even hitting it manually, would only cast the first ability in the chain for scepter.

in Necromancer

Posted by: rasghoul.4098

rasghoul.4098

Couple things I’ve noticed:
1) The most annoying thing I find with necro so far being condition spec’d is that yellow destructible objects do not take dot damage so take a very long time to kill (AC is a pain in the butt as all the hives take 3x as long as all my damage is condition based pretty much).

2) Major camera issues with Lich Form in instances due to the small corridors and huge model. Most noticeable in HoW path 1 on the last boss, small room with multiple levels, the camera bugs out near the walls and pillars. Also due to the “floating” effect of lich form you can’t see very well when you get stuck on the ledges. Also hard to see if you are in a red circle in some area’s do to the size of the model and the weird camera movements.

3) as posted above scepter 1 chain wasn’t casting for me properly as of yesterday, never hitting the second and third abilities in the chain.

4) as everyone has posted before minion AI is horrible I don’t use a single minion any more.

in Necromancer

Posted by: danburridge.3602

danburridge.3602

[quote=153912;rasghoul.4098:]

in Necromancer

Posted by: phamtrinli.6425

phamtrinli.6425

Death shroud smoke effects do not always appear when entering death shroud.

Also, death shroud smoke effects disappear sometimes after some time of being in death shroud.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Opt.3714

Opt.3714

The pre-cast animation for Spinal Shivers has no sound effect. In the first several BWE’s and stress test it made a sort of eerie charge-up sound as your necro waved her focus. Currently she will wave the focus silently.

This may be related to the other bugs in the Spiteful Talisman major trait (which I am using.) I will confirm later tonight whether the trait has an impact.

The pre-cast should not be confused with successfully hitting a foe with the skill, which does have a sound effect.

http://opt.red/about Twitter: http://twitter.com/Opt__
Co-Leader, I Can Outtweet A Centaur! [TWIT] #twitguild
IGN: Optimus Maleficus