is DS bugged?

is DS bugged?

in Necromancer

Posted by: trigger genious.6583

trigger genious.6583

Are our skills supposed to be locked for 1 second after getting out of death shroud or is it supposed to be like that?

is DS bugged?

in Necromancer

Posted by: TheAgedGnome.7520

TheAgedGnome.7520

Some others reported the same post-patch issue in this thread:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/necromancer/Death-shroud-3/1320135

I’ve not experienced it myself.

Stealth nerfs are the perfect fertilizer for mistrust.
PVE Power and Support Build

is DS bugged?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Laii.2780

Laii.2780

Mine are, all my utilities take a second to show up after coming out of DS, they didn’t use to do this. TY for the link Gnome~

[CERN] ~ WAR/Necro^ O ^)/!

is DS bugged?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Haley.2390

Haley.2390

Mine are, all my utilities take a second to show up after coming out of DS, they didn’t use to do this. TY for the link Gnome~

Same for me. Sometimes my healing, utility, and elite slots take a while to show up after exiting Death Shroud. I noticed this immediately after the January 28th patch and the problem still persists.

is DS bugged?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Kiriakulos.1690

Kiriakulos.1690

I usually tap into DS for fury and whenever I do, this doesn’t happen.
Prolonged use of DS though will leave all my skills locked, literally, for about 1 second when I leave it.

Attrition – A pretty name for taking longer than anyone else to kill something.

is DS bugged?

in Necromancer

Posted by: davidhoughton.2104

davidhoughton.2104

Its a latency problem I think, theres a lot of people reporting this in the technical support

is DS bugged?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Kiriakulos.1690

Kiriakulos.1690

Its a latency problem I think, theres a lot of people reporting this in the technical support

No, latency makes absolutely no sense. I can clearly see my skills locked up, like when you swim on the surface of the water. Something like that had to be coded in.

Attrition – A pretty name for taking longer than anyone else to kill something.

is DS bugged?

in Necromancer

Posted by: NatureBoy.3482

NatureBoy.3482

First post. I can confirm that since the Jan. 28 patch this has been happening to me. It is not latency. Is this working as intended?

is DS bugged?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Rennoko.5731

Rennoko.5731

I honestly thought this was an intended change to give other players a chance to burst us when we hop out of DS and before we can heal. It seems odd that it doesn’t always happen, and when it does it seems to be no more than 2 seconds or so. I feel like I had seen this on and off for a long time, happening maybe 1 out of 5 times leaving DS.

is DS bugged?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Shalla.3967

Shalla.3967

I actually get this a lot since the patch. It’s awfully annoying and it does seem to be buggy since, while it does happen very often, it’s not constant.

Shalla
Asura Quagganmancer