Druid Bugs [merged]

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: Tofu.1978

Tofu.1978

Healing from blasting water fields was not generating Astral Force.

A number of times I triggered CA in WvW just as I was caught in a bomb (lot of CC and damage) and was immediately thrown out of CA before casting a single skill. I was not transformed in any way so it wasn’t like I was moa’ed or something. Is there anything that drains astral force other than casting skills and time? Someone also suggested that I panicked and hit the button twice but I was careful not to do that in the future and it still happened. I saw this happen to a streamer I was watching do the raid as well. I also just found someone else reporting this in another thread

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/ranger/Beta-Weekend-Druid-Feedback-Thread/page/16#post5579093

Devout Tofu, Hardened Tofu, Cryptic Tofu, Unstable Tofu, Expired Tofu
Knights of the Rose [KoR] – Isle of Janthir

(edited by Tofu.1978)

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: Zatoichi.1049

Zatoichi.1049

Ancient Seeds GM was only doing 1 Bleed instead of 5

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: Fashion Mage.3712

Fashion Mage.3712

Lunar Impact doesn’t heal in the targeted area, it only heals (and presumably blasts) in the area around the user.

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: Holland.9351

Holland.9351

Ancient Seeds GM was only doing 1 Bleed instead of 5

It does 1s immobilize and 1 stack of 8s bleed every second while stuck in the vines. If they got out of the vines within the first second, they would have only been hit by 1 bleed. Is that what could have happened?

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: Vendetta.1958

Vendetta.1958

Also before I forget, Glyph of Unity avatar seemed to be bugged, I only managed to bind an ally once in the three days.

Veypa Windclaw
Fanciest Charr OCX
Mreow – [HD]

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: Scrimschaw.5784

Scrimschaw.5784

I was having some serious issues trying to trigger Glyphs—I would spam the Glyphs on my bar, but nothing would happen. My ping was ~60 and I was having no issues triggering other skills. At the time, I was using longbow and sword/warhorn.

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: Taverius.8645

Taverius.8645

Juvenile Tiger

• Despite being part of the feline family (and in actuality, real life tigers are excellent swimmers) they are not in the amphibian category.

Its the same reason the lynx, also terrestrial, also an animal comfortable in water IRL, is terrestrial.

Its also the same reason canines are terrestrial ingame.

The reason is simple – they have a leap. Lynx/Tiger F2 is a leap, and ofc the canines have the KD leap as part of their autoskills.

Obviously ANet doesn’t have an aquatic leap animation rigged to canine/feline skeletons, so any such pets with a leap ability don’t get to swim.

That’s all there is to it, and its unlikely to ever change, so set your heart at peace and welcome our terrestrial striped kitten overlords.

A more important issue is that the Tiger leap does not, actually, grant fury.

Rock Paper Signet – Gunnar’s Hold EU
Gather ALL the things! \o/
Ranger Bugs List

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: Wondrouswall.7169

Wondrouswall.7169

The reason is simple – they have a leap. Lynx/Tiger F2 is a leap, and ofc the canines have the KD leap as part of their autoskills.

Obviously ANet doesn’t have an aquatic leap animation rigged to canine/feline skeletons, so any such pets with a leap ability don’t get to swim.

They sure went out of their way then to have the snow leopard to work underwater. Its F2 is a leap, and underwater, it’s just a bite.

PET PRECISION & DPS TESTS -OUTDATED-
Will update once Path of Fire releases.

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: Draeyon.4392

Draeyon.4392

• Lunar Impact did not blast
  • Quick Draw did not work with Staff OR CA skills
  • Couldnt reproduce it but pets were permanently stowed at some stage and could only be used again by recreating a beta character.
  • May have only occurred due to lag but when using Ancestral Grace, sometimes my character would stop at the location for a second or so before moving again

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: kleym.2340

kleym.2340

- Skill 3 of stuff: Dont have range 1200, the skill have only range 1000, fix it

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: Ofir.2405

Ofir.2405

Actually the tiger leap does grant fury , but in a really short raduis. If you run to where the tiger will leap you will get the fury , but if you stay in place when the tiger leaps you wont get it because you are too far away. The fury radius should be increased by alot.

(edited by Ofir.2405)

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: OGDeadHead.8326

OGDeadHead.8326

Actually the tiger leap does grant fury , but in a really short raduis. If you run to where the tiger will leap you will get the fury , but if you stay in place when the tiger leaps you wont get it because you are too far away. The fury radius should be increased by alot.

Actually, almost all druid skills and a LOT of pet skills, and most def. spirits should have a major boost to their radius.

Win10 pro | Xeon 5650 @ 4 GHz | R9 280x toxic | 24 Gig Ram | Process Lasso user

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: Jephiroth.3197

Jephiroth.3197

The ones I encountered while playing a selfish Ancient Seed/Skirm/Marks build were as follows:

Ancestral Grace would cancel autorun and you would become immobile with the movement keys. The only fix was to dodgeroll and continue forward movement. This wasn’t a regular occurence, but was definitely common to encounter.

Staff skills were not affected by Quick Draw

Pets would randomly be removed from your active slot and be unable to be summoned. This happened after switching game modes to SPVP and going back to open world/WvW. The only fix I found was to jump in the water where it would force equip your water pets and then you could reselect the ground ones and rename them, then come out of the water to equip them.

Ancient Seeds seems like a great skill for being a Grandmaster tier, but in reality it was only applying a very short immobilize that you could continue to stack 2-3 times as long as they were still dazed, but the bleeds were not really effective. I would recommend increasing the bleed stacks to 3-5 per hit. The one other change that could help this situation would be to leave the bleed at 1 and allow the vines to hit multiple times (tooltip says 7 hits, but they don’t stack on a single character, they pass through). If you could daze, swap to staff and use vines for a multi-hit attack, it could stack multiple stacks of bleed instead of 1s immob and 1 8s bleed.

Staff could use a condition component. I would like to see a poison or bleed on the vines and maybe a short duration burn on the auto attack. Taking Ancient Seeds and building around control/condition/daze and not being able to use the Elite Specialization’s new Weapon effectively other than when swapping back to it for a daze doesn’t really give it much synergy.

When using Ancestral Grace from a high area to a lower area, you would take the full fall damage instead of only the damage from the end of the wisp form. I’m not sure if this was intended, but it would be nice to have a little damage mitigation built in and only count the fall damage from the end of the wisp form.

Celestial Avatar could use a damage effect on the spammable 1, just to give it some synergy. Or, increase the healing on 1 and change 2 to a spammable damage spell. There seems to be a lot of skills that heal and it doesn’t leave much room for hybrid builds or someone that wants to play a selfish/control druid.

As it stands, the only realistic thing you can do is swap to Avatar, #3 for the daze, #5 for the pulsing condi/damage and then swap out. It would be great to be able to add some punishment until the Avatar ends. (I guess I miss my Tome of Wrath and spamming a nuke. . . Avatar feels like my tome all over again)

Traumahawk: WvW Shout/Seed Sinister Druid
Ashen Mistwalker: WvW Tank/Crit Revenant
Oaken Earthlore: WvW Medi/Bunker Guardian

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: RWinter.1680

RWinter.1680

The Astral Force bar displays incorrectly. At 50% AF (20 self-heal ticks) it appears 2/3 full and reaches the second mark. It takes another 20 self-heal ticks to fill the remaining 1/3.

Reproduction steps: Equip TU, stow pet, and cast TU twice. The bar will fill 2/3. Two more TU casts are required to fill the remaining 1/3.

Ancestral Grace does not grant any AF, whether it hits a full health or injured ally.

Possibly unintended, but outgoing heal ticks seem to grant twice as much AF as self-heal ticks. Example: one TU cast with pet stowed will give you 25% AF. With pet out, it will give you 75%.

(edited by RWinter.1680)

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: Shirk.6421

Shirk.6421

The Astral Force bar displays incorrectly. At 50% AF (20 self-heal ticks) it appears 2/3 full and reaches the second mark. It takes another 20 self-heal ticks to fill the remaining 1/3.

Reproduction steps: Equip TU, stow pet, and cast TU twice. The bar will fill 2/3. Two more TU casts are required to fill the remaining 1/3.

Ancestral Grace does not grant any AF, whether it hits a full health or injured ally.

Possibly unintended, but outgoing heal ticks seem to grant twice as much AF as self-heal ticks. Example: one TU cast with pet stowed will give you 25% AF. With pet out, it will give you 75%.

bruuuh… https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Live_Vicariously

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: Taverius.8645

Taverius.8645

They sure went out of their way then to have the snow leopard to work underwater. Its F2 is a leap, and underwater, it’s just a bite.

Its lazy, I agree.

Maybe if we prod them enough they’ll make the Lynx/Tiger F2 a bite underwater?

They did fix the marsh drake icon, so there is hope for things still here from launch

Rock Paper Signet – Gunnar’s Hold EU
Gather ALL the things! \o/
Ranger Bugs List

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: Wondrouswall.7169

Wondrouswall.7169

Maybe if we prod them enough they’ll make the Lynx/Tiger F2 a bite underwater?

They did fix the marsh drake icon, so there is hope for things still here from launch

Maybe. Seeing how they are revamping shouts pre-HaO/SotP, the issue of them canceling each other out might be corrected. :o

PET PRECISION & DPS TESTS -OUTDATED-
Will update once Path of Fire releases.

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: ProtoMarcus.7649

ProtoMarcus.7649

Didn’t think about testing it, but

Does Natural Healing affect the pet’s healing effect from Cultivated Synergy ?

Does the healing per second affect Astral Force generation?

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: mistsim.2748

mistsim.2748

pet condis cancel each other out instead of stacking. i.e. hawk and cat bleeds. this can be verified by enabling simple condi UI floaters.

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

OGDeadHead.8326

pet condis cancel each other out instead of stacking. i.e. hawk and cat bleeds. this can be verified by enabling simple condi UI floaters.

What the f… ?

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: Kraitan.8476

Kraitan.8476

Hi,
GS 3: Swoop is still bugged when using downhill, not sure if Anet didnt notice or just dgaf but it would really be so, so supersweet if the existing ranger abilities would work properly before adding more

Sidenote: the Beast Mastery traintline is pretty much useless with any ranged pet, maybe make ranged pets taunt their targets from afar? something like that perhaps? Just would be nice to be able to use more pets beside the mandatory wolf and bird/cat

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

OGDeadHead.8326

I suggest you go and add the more generic ranger bugs to the huge list here:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Ranger-Bugs-Updated/first

Someday they may actually get around to take a look at that list, and fix them…

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: Daniel Handler.4816

Daniel Handler.4816

When I was in spvp/stronghold I noticed that not only would I keep Astral force upon entering the pregame ready time, but when the match stated any life force I spent would reimbursed.

This is completely bugged as necros cannot keep any force they generate in the pregame ready time.

“Kentigem”-chief. Born cycle of Dusk. Wyld Hunt:
Learn as much mending and medical info as possible so that it can be added to the Dream.
Become the first Chief of Mending and guide the newly awaken as well as those who want to learn.

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

ProtoMarcus.7649

When I was in spvp/stronghold I noticed that not only would I keep Astral force upon entering the pregame ready time, but when the match stated any life force I spent would reimbursed.

This is completely bugged as necros cannot keep any force they generate in the pregame ready time.

Yeah as mentionned in the list, AF also persists through downed, defeat, logging out and changing zones.

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: Hammerguard.9834

Hammerguard.9834

Astral force is not the same as Life force. We shouldn’t be expecting them to follow the same rules when their transforms don’t either. AF being full at the start of a match could defenitely be intentional.

It’s basically the same thing as calling the Astral force depletion after leaving Celestial form a bug. It’s not a bug, they’re two different mechanics. There are ups and downs to each one.

… I still want tengu.

(edited by Hammerguard.9834)

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

ProtoMarcus.7649

Unknown Effect

• Does sigil of water and sigil of renewal activate the trait Lingering Light? Seeing as they don’t generate Astral Force

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: Kalan.9705

Kalan.9705

sPvP all of 1 of my rangers pets are permanently stowed. Combat will NOT bring them back either in matches or lobby(dummies). no PvE or WvW on land or in water combat swapping or changing pet types has any effect on bringing back sPvP pets. Stow button inactive.

Newby ranger character has functioning pets tho…

P.S. please give us a keybind for stow pet finally

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: iitwinz.1420

iitwinz.1420

There’s no tooltip icon for the glyphs when traited with Verdant Etching so it doesn’t show that it also activates Seed of Life when used

Server: Sea of Sorrows
IGN: Recommend -lvl 80 Ranger
Guild: Professors [PROF]

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: iitwinz.1420

iitwinz.1420

Bristleback f2 basically won’t hit anyone unless they are on the same horizontal plane as Spike Barrage has to follow a parabolic path. I couldn’t hit someone in WvW and PvE who were at a lower slope just 1 metre from me

Server: Sea of Sorrows
IGN: Recommend -lvl 80 Ranger
Guild: Professors [PROF]

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: DoogySnowStalker.2069

DoogySnowStalker.2069

Astral energy for Celestial Form is depleting for whatever reason, making it difficult to access and maintain Celestial Form, please look into this issue

Is a Warrior just a pet without a Ranger?

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: Alien.2851

Alien.2851

My shiny new staff keeps jumping out of its weapon slot into my bag – accidently salvaged it and had to make a new one

Alien Hunter
We Built They Came [ekoc]
Isle Of Janthir

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: niconori.7235

niconori.7235

Bristleback’s sharpen spines and rain of spikes not affected by Beastmaster’s 20% pet skill recharge reduction.

Smokescale’s f2 and takedown not affected by Beastmaster’s 20% pet skill recharge reduction.

Fire wyvern’s skills other than f2 are also not affected by Beastmaster’s 20% pet skill recharge reduction.

I think all the HoT pets need to be looked at.

(edited by niconori.7235)

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: Kalan.9705

Kalan.9705

Cultivated synergy appears to not work in any fashion at all with healing spring.

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: Triss.3801

Triss.3801

1. The trait “Ancient Seeds” doesn’t activate when used on launched or knockedback foes from the Juvenile Electric Wyvern’s skills “Lightening Assault” and “Wing Buffet” respectively.

2.The “Sic ’Em!” shout cancels the Juvenile Smokescale’s f2 ability “Smoke Assault”

“If you hear my arrow whistle, it’s too late.”

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: Tragic Positive.9356

Tragic Positive.9356

Not really a druid bug … But one that has been here for ages now.
Hunter’s Call (Warhorn #4) – doesn’t apply damage to Structures regardless of successful cast and Bird Swarm animation activated.

“Observe, learn and counter.”

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: Zenos Osgorma.2936

Zenos Osgorma.2936

Invigorating bond on pet f2 heal does not trigger Natural mender, if its not intended make it intended this would help with Sustaining stacks outside of Astral form.

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: Zaith.9132

Zaith.9132

Ancestral Grace (Staff 3) puts you in combat for no reason. Really bad if you’re using it to get away when you need to, and annoying for roaming anywhere.

/me tips transmuted tier-3 crafted hat

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: mistsim.2748

mistsim.2748

Seed of Life explosion animation is missing now. in BWE3, it has a nice misty “poof” effect. it just swells and disappears now.

Ancestral Grace (Staff 3) puts you in combat for no reason. Really bad if you’re using it to get away when you need to, and annoying for roaming anywhere.

I desperately need them to fix this. it’s literally negating my mobility while roaming.

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: Sina.9208

Sina.9208

Cannot use the smoke scale’s smoke field anymore :/, don’t care about the dmg that much.

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: Britto.6374

Britto.6374

Ancestral Grace (staff 3) put u in combat…fix it fast plz, it s an horrible bug!!!!

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: Melancholy.9321

Melancholy.9321

Ancestral Grace (staff 3) put u in combat…fix it fast plz, it s an horrible bug!!!!

It’s actually awesone… you can buff 6 more might by going in combat with staff 3 then change pets and change staff again. The combat is there for like 2s. In the open world it’s avoidable by switching weapons when the Staff 3 traveling is almost done.
So pls tell me it’s not a bug and keep it that way.

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: Zorpi.5904

Zorpi.5904

Regeneration do not build astral force or trigger live vicariously.

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: Triss.3801

Triss.3801

The Skirmishing Line Grand master Trait" QuickDraw" does not stack or reduce the recharge on Celestial Avatar abilities/weapon-skills.

If possible please fix it quick.

“If you hear my arrow whistle, it’s too late.”

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: My Sweet Lily.1952

My Sweet Lily.1952

The Skirmishing Line Grand master Trait" QuickDraw" does not stack or reduce the recharge on Celestial Avatar abilities/weapon-skills.

If possible please fix it quick.

Is this after the latest patch? Quickdraw has worked great for me.

Nymeriali #Druid
[TLA] Desolation (EU)

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: ProtoGunner.4953

ProtoGunner.4953

I am not sure but Grace of the Land

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Grace_of_the_Land

Didn’t buff the stats of me or my pet or at least it doesn’t change my stats, I have yet to test, whether the damage is increased. Is this only affecting others? So why do I see the buff?

‘would have/would’ve been’ —> correct
‘would of been’ —> wrong

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: My Sweet Lily.1952

My Sweet Lily.1952

I am not sure but Grace of the Land

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Grace_of_the_Land

Didn’t buff the stats of me or my pet or at least it doesn’t change my stats, I have yet to test, whether the damage is increased. Is this only affecting others? So why do I see the buff?

It’s working as intended, it doesn’t increase your stats by 15%, it gives you a buff that increases your dmg by 15% (when fully stacked buff).

Nymeriali #Druid
[TLA] Desolation (EU)

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

ProtoGunner.4953

Yeah but usually if I go into my Hero panel, the damage/condition damage increase can be seen in the stats. Or am I here completely wrong?

‘would of been’ —> wrong

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

OGDeadHead.8326

Yeah but usually if I go into my Hero panel, the damage/condition damage increase can be seen in the stats. Or am I here completely wrong?

Afaik, for flat damage increasing buffs, you don’t see that. Regular boons like might and fury on the other hand…

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

ProtoGunner.4953

Okay, I understand, I actually never was that much into numbers. I still gonna check it in Heart of the Mists. Wonders how the differences are.

‘would of been’ —> wrong

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: Irenio CalmonHuang

Previous

Irenio CalmonHuang

Game Designer

Ancestral Grace placing you in combat was blatantly unintended. I should have a fix in for that to go out… hopefully sometime soon.