Ranger Bug List

Ranger Bug List

in Ranger

Posted by: WatchTheShow.7203

WatchTheShow.7203

The blue jellyfish and rainbow jellyfish ranger pets share the exact same model and texture. Not sure if bug or intentional.

Ranger Bug List

in Ranger

Posted by: Setch.2398

Setch.2398

Search & Rescue: The pet stops as soon as he is in combat and he rushes into the downed player which means he will always be in combat. IE if there weren’t any mobs around I would rez the player myself. He used to stand back as far as possible, sometimes getting aggro and canceling the rez. It was dicey before, trying to find range etc. Now it is not usable imo.

SOR – [Boss]

Ranger Bug List

in Ranger

Posted by: MeTx.6712

MeTx.6712

Hunter’s Call gets “obstructed” when target is out of view. This makes no sense considering its mechanic…

Ranger: My Main Man Ray

Ranger Bug List

in Ranger

Posted by: Leaf.3156

Leaf.3156

Not sure if this is a bug, but it’s extremely annoying:

If you have the Natural Healing trait that gives your pet passive health regeneration, it’ll constantly make that rebreather sound while in combat.
It’s very useful in PvE but my friends are starting to get frustrated with my pet standing next to them mimicking Darth Vader.

(edited by Leaf.3156)

Ranger Bug List

in Ranger

Posted by: SatyrBuddy.1586

SatyrBuddy.1586

GreatSword: Sometimes, after leaving battle or killing an opponent, 1 will be flashing as if its being used.

Ranger Bug List

in Ranger

Posted by: Tismo.3720

Tismo.3720

The 1h sword skills are buggy. The #1 skill teleports me all over the place when used.

Ranger Bug List

in Ranger

Posted by: Ellindyl.2309

Ellindyl.2309

It often seems to me that the ranger skill ‘Quickening Zephyr’ (gaining quickness) not only speeds up my own actions but also speeds up the condition damage my pet and I take.

Not sure if I am correct since I do not know how to test it or perhaps if it is intended. But when my pet or I are poisoned /burned and we gain quickness we seem to take damage very quickly. And yes, I know that healing doesn’t work during the duration of the quickness buff.

Ranger Bug List

in Ranger

Posted by: Hydd.5172

Hydd.5172

I was fooling around with Malicious Training/Expertise Training (the ones that affect pet conditions) with a brown bear pet on the heavy armor target dummy in heart of the mists, they do work. When using Crippling shot from the short bow, the bears bleed damage was about 42 for 5 seconds without either trait. With both traits the damage went up to 48 and the duration to approximated 8 seconds.

Had to do a lot of testing to see what exactly was happening here. You are indeed correct, the traits do work BUT only in combat. To test, try using a pet with an F2 bleed. For example, my Arctodus would apply a bleed for the standard duration if I let him initiate combat with his F2. Although, if I let him initiate combat with an autoattack and THEN use his F2, it would result in a longer more powerful bleed.

Totally insane, and thank you for bring this up. Adding this to the bug list.

Please add:
Traps in clocktower don’t work. No white circle appears when they are laid, and they don’t trigger.

Very easy to test and fails 100% of time.

Bravo! Adding this. Be sure to reply and add more sPvP specific bugs to our thread. I don’t play enough sPvP to stumble upon any.

The blue jellyfish and rainbow jellyfish ranger pets share the exact same model and texture. Not sure if bug or intentional.

Indeed they are. The Rainbow Jellyfish is a pet skin from a HoM unlocks from Guild Wars 1. They are only graphically different than their counterpart (in this case, a Blue Jellyfish).

Although, as you can see in the OP, there are some stat weights that are currently bugged.

Search & Rescue: The pet stops as soon as he is in combat and he rushes into the downed player which means he will always be in combat. IE if there weren’t any mobs around I would rez the player myself. He used to stand back as far as possible, sometimes getting aggro and canceling the rez. It was dicey before, trying to find range etc. Now it is not usable imo.

Trying to follow here… The pet stops resurrecting when it enters combat? The few times I’ve used this skill, I’ve used it in combat and it’s worked as expected. The only nonsense was the fact that my pet got a little too friendly and wouldn’t stop following the ally it just resurrected (which I’m adding now).

If you could, reply and help me add this to the bug list! Not entirely sure how to help.

Hunter’s Call gets “obstructed” when target is out of view. This makes no sense considering its mechanic…

I hear you on this. I’m going to hold off on adding to the list quite yet. The reason being is ‘The Huntsman’ (last boss of story mode) in HotW has the same Hunter’s Call mechanic. A valid strategy is to break LoS and the birds will indeed go away!

Forgive me for not adding this, I’m doing my best to keep a non-partial bug list as oppose to a suggestion list.

Not sure if this is a bug, but it’s extremely annoying:

If you have the Natural Healing trait that gives your pet passive health regeneration, it’ll constantly make that rebreather sound while in combat.
It’s very useful in PvE but my friends are starting to get frustrated with my pet standing next to them mimicking Darth Vader.

Hah! I tried this in the Mists with some friends, but with no luck (or is that luck?). Although, upon testing this I found another ‘feature’ that allows you to benefit from Natural Healing as well. Adding this.

GreatSword: Sometimes, after leaving battle or killing an opponent, 1 will be flashing as if its being used.

I believe this to be a general bug. It usually happens if you defeat an opponent before you finish your chain (ie, Slash/Slice/Power Stab). Will hold out on this for a Ranger specific bug thread.

The 1h sword skills are buggy. The #1 skill teleports me all over the place when used.

I agree that the 1h sword skills don’t play well. The follow up #1 chain abilities have a much farther range (130->400->430). If you’ve got autotargeting enabled and are spamming your #1, you could find yourself flying all over the place! Be careful!

It often seems to me that the ranger skill ‘Quickening Zephyr’ (gaining quickness) not only speeds up my own actions but also speeds up the condition damage my pet and I take.

Tested it with a friend using the ’Viper’s Nest’ trap in an sPvP match, but couldn’t get a conclusive answer. I’ll do some further testing in the coming days with some other Ranger’s in the guild. Due to the potential severity of this bug, I want to cover all the possible avenues.

Hydd – 80 Ranger – Leader of Mortal
Ranger Bug List Sticky

Ranger Bug List

in Ranger

Posted by: Wayfinder.8452

Wayfinder.8452

You might want to add to the list the fact that any stability gained removes any prior stability.

Example Rampage as One grants 20s Stability.
Rune of Lyssa 6/6 grants 5 seconds of Stability.
Rampage as One + Rune of Lyssa 6/6 grants 5 seconds of Stability total.

I updated the wiki page for Forifying Bond aome days ago. I’ve tested it with almost all buffs in the game : http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Fortifying_Bond

The man who can wield the power of this sword can summon to him an army
more deadly than any that walks this earth. Put aside the Ranger.
Become who you were born to be. I give hope to men. I keep none for myself.

(edited by Wayfinder.8452)

Ranger Bug List

in Ranger

Hydd.5172

You might want to add to the list the fact that any stability gained removes any prior stability.

Example Rampage as One grants 20s Stability.
Rune of Lyssa 6/6 grants 5 seconds of Stability.
Rampage as One + Rune of Lyssa 6/6 grants 5 seconds of Stability total.

I updated the wiki page for Forifying Bond aome days ago. I’ve tested it with almost all buffs in the game : http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Fortifying_Bond

Thanks Wayfinder, the only testing I had done with Fortifying Bond was vigor! Way to go on the wiki page! Must have been fun to test

Added both & cited you on the Fortifying Bond entry.

Ranger Bug List Sticky

Ranger Bug List

in Ranger

Wayfinder.8452

Thank you for the awesome thread

Some durations might not be 100% accurate as I haven’t really timed them to perfection.
For instance protection might be 1.5 or 1.75.

An addition : Call of the Wild + Off-Hand Training

The tool tip for Fury changes to 2 seconds (+% boon duration still effects the tooltip), but the duration applied to you and allies is sill correct.

Ranger Bug List

in Ranger

Posted by: Velvega.2409

Velvega.2409

Hey i find it kinda strange that noone has mentioned it yet, so might be me not paying to much atention. Anyway in pvp when i use signet of stone with signet of the beastmaster trait, it seems that the active doesnt work all of the times. Might be worth looking into =)

Ranger Bug List

in Ranger

Posted by: HiddenWings.1032

HiddenWings.1032

The third skill in the greatsword chain attack is listed as having less range than the first two strikes. The actual range does not appear to be different.

What this mostly means is that if you are attacking at max range, your chain will stop after two hits. If you press 1 again, You will take the third swing and hit, but your character won’t do it automatically.

Ranger Bug List

in Ranger

Tismo.3720

Sorry if this was posted already, but the #1 shortbow skill does not seem to apply bleeding properly. Sometimes it doesn’t apply them at all.

Ranger Bug List

in Ranger

Tismo.3720

Wont let me edit. I’ve tested while behind mobs and sometimes it just doesn’t seem to work.

Ranger Bug List

in Ranger

Posted by: Arsanist.6423

Arsanist.6423

When using ‘Signet of the Beastmaster’ with ‘Signet of the Wild’ you gain stability as is correct but for some reason the ranger is unable to stomp.

is this intended? says nothing about it in tool tip !

Arsanist X [OSA] – Necro

Ranger Bug List

in Ranger

Posted by: zarg.1853

zarg.1853

I abandon the Ranger, too fragile not rather powerful to compare with the other classes and more too much bug with farts which are of no use in Pvp….

Ranger Bug List

in Ranger

Posted by: Seiko The Koth.3129

Seiko The Koth.3129

I don’t really know if this classifies as a bug but having the axe attack bounce to yellow mobs in WvW is really annoying especially when that yellow mob pounces you and lets the thief kill you who then begins to /laugh repeatedly on your corpse.

Also actual bug, when under the effects of quickness, Greatsword leap finishes twice as fast making your “leap” more like a step forward.

Ranger Bug List

in Ranger

Posted by: Pendas.7042

Pendas.7042

I’ve come across a bug the last few days, it seems that my pets don’t generate any aggro. I tested and confirmed this by getting aggro from an aggressive mob and not taking any action against it, but allowing my pet to attack it. Not once did the monster attack my pet, even though I took no aggressive action towards it other than gaining aggro in the first place. I’ve run the same test on multiple mobs with the same results, and have also spoken to other rangers who feel pet threat seems non-existent since the recent patch.

Ranger Bug List

in Ranger

Wayfinder.8452

The aggro in this game works very simple. The first to go in is the first to get aggro. Send in your pet and the mob will rarely if at all attack you. That’s the reason pets run a little bit infront of you all the time, so they can can aggro faster.

Ranger Bug List

in Ranger

Pendas.7042

Trust me, I’ve tried that, been playing Ranger for 50 levels and I know when something is wrong. I tried your suggestion just to be sure, used F1 to make my pet attack the monster, and it literally attacked my pet once, ignored it, then ran straight for me. I did nothing whatsoever to the monster but press F1 (out of agrro sight) to put my pet on it.

Ranger Bug List

in Ranger

Pendas.7042

Here is a video I made of the bug in question.

As you can see, my pet doesn’t seem to generate any threat whatsoever, as the mob immediately attacks me and all I do is sic my pet on it. Pretty gamebreaking IMO as I’m forced to kite mobs constantly and my 2 main weapons (Longbow and Shortbow) are half as effective since the mob is always facing me and very close.

Ranger Bug List

in Ranger

Posted by: jaish.7925

jaish.7925

I don’t know if this only happens to me but when I use Quick Shot to try and escape, retreat or dodge and attack about 50% of the time I just do the jumping animation and then stay right where I am and proceed to take the hit which I wanted to dodge in the first place. This happens when I am on the move or just standing still.

Ranger Bug List

in Ranger

Posted by: StevieMJH.9105

StevieMJH.9105

Calling out a new pet with F4 randomly gives you an AOE selection which does absolutely nothing.

Ranger Bug List

in Ranger

Posted by: Mog.1589

Mog.1589

Great job OP for the list. I noticed a bunch of those bugs myself. Thank you!

I do have a request please add Sword #1 skill locking you in place while the auto attack is on and in use. This is a broken ability and needs to be address, it pretty much ruins that entire weapon and makes one very very vulnerable to damage while using.

[LGN] Legion For We Are Many – a Blackgate guild

Ranger Bug List

in Ranger

Posted by: Tryam.8671

Tryam.8671

I didn’t realize Pendas had already made a post, and video in the Bug post before I made mine.

Here’s another video to back up their claims. Only difference is in mine I show that my drake will hold aggro like intended.

Ranger Bug List

in Ranger

Hydd.5172

Started a new job today! With great jobs come less gaming

Thank you for the awesome thread

Some durations might not be 100% accurate as I haven’t really timed them to perfection.
For instance protection might be 1.5 or 1.75.

An addition : Call of the Wild + Off-Hand Training

The tool tip for Fury changes to 2 seconds (+% boon duration still effects the tooltip), but the duration applied to you and allies is sill correct.

Added

Hey i find it kinda strange that noone has mentioned it yet, so might be me not paying to much atention. Anyway in pvp when i use signet of stone with signet of the beastmaster trait, it seems that the active doesnt work all of the times. Might be worth looking into =)

I agree it’s worth looking into! Although, it’s working for me all of the times I’ve tried! Maybe you’re seeing condition damage tick on you? Remember, Signet of Stone doesn’t work through condition damage.

The third skill in the greatsword chain attack is listed as having less range than the first two strikes. The actual range does not appear to be different.

I’ve noticed this. Considering it shows the actual range on the tooltip, and the fact that it’s a longer animation+evasion, I’m confident it’s intended.

Note: Even if it wasn’t, if it’s advertising that it has a shorter ranger, then it’s probably not a bug.

Sorry if this was posted already, but the #1 shortbow skill does not seem to apply bleeding properly. Sometimes it doesn’t apply them at all.

It requires you to be flanking/behind him!

Wont let me edit. I’ve tested while behind mobs and sometimes it just doesn’t seem to work.

Ahh! I couldn’t replicate it buddy. If you could find out under what circumstances this happens, I’d be more than happy to add it.

When using ‘Signet of the Beastmaster’ with ‘Signet of the Wild’ you gain stability as is correct but for some reason the ranger is unable to stomp.

is this intended? says nothing about it in tool tip !

Unable to ‘Stomp’? Perhaps you mean something else? I’ve never heard of the ability ‘Stomp’

I abandon the Ranger, too fragile not rather powerful to compare with the other classes and more too much bug with farts which are of no use in Pvp….

No more doom & gloom! Ranger’s are well powerful enough to earn a slot in any group regardless of sPvP/WvW/Dungeons/Karma Grind/etc

Also, what bugs have farts? Could this be the ever stinky dung beetle?

I don’t really know if this classifies as a bug but having the axe attack bounce to yellow mobs in WvW is really annoying especially when that yellow mob pounces you and lets the thief kill you who then begins to /laugh repeatedly on your corpse.

Added. Total annoyance.

Also actual bug, when under the effects of quickness, Greatsword leap finishes twice as fast making your “leap” more like a step forward.

This can come in handy. The leap moving at normal speed while under the effects of quickness would be a bug.

Here is a video I made of the bug in question.

As you can see, my pet doesn’t seem to generate any threat whatsoever, as the mob immediately attacks me and all I do is sic my pet on it. Pretty gamebreaking IMO as I’m forced to kite mobs constantly and my 2 main weapons (Longbow and Shortbow) are half as effective since the mob is always facing me and very close.

Honestly, I never ran into this issue. I’ll throw it on the list considering your video is proof enough.

I didn’t realize Pendas had already made a post, and video in the Bug post before I made mine.

Here’s another video to back up their claims. Only difference is in mine I show that my drake will hold aggro like intended.

Perhaps it is the Bear. I primarily used a feline while leveling, and Moa’s now. Anyway, am adding this video as a reference.

Great job OP for the list. I noticed a bunch of those bugs myself. Thank you!

I do have a request please add Sword #1 skill locking you in place while the auto attack is on and in use. This is a broken ability and needs to be address, it pretty much ruins that entire weapon and makes one very very vulnerable to damage while using.

Due to the overwhelming amount of feedback concerning this. I’m adding it.

Ranger Bug List Sticky

(edited by Moderator)

Ranger Bug List

in Ranger

Wayfinder.8452

I can confirm that pet aggro with Spiders and Canines works correctly.

I can also speculate that the slower missle speed on spiders is intentional so they don’t draw aggro as easily, given that they are very fregile.

Ranger Bug List

in Ranger

Posted by: Zelvoka.5634

Zelvoka.5634

(Spike Trap) Set a trap that bleeds and cripples foes. Pulses three times when triggered.
Spike Trap only pulses once, contrary to what the skill description currently states.
after yesterday 1000+ files update this still haven’t been fix…

(Entangle) Wilderness Survival still doesn’t effect it too.
please fix this 2 asap thx ArenaNet for the wonderful game^^

(edited by Zelvoka.5634)

Ranger Bug List

in Ranger

Posted by: Serethe.9601

Serethe.9601

Not sure if this is a bug or a one time glitch but I was downed by a thief in WvW and while down, he stole from me and then used the tree thing he got off me on my location. It stopped me from doing anything while on the ground (stunning or hitting him). Would be interested to know if anyone else has seen this. The way the thief did it made me think he knew what he was doing.

Ranger Bug List

in Ranger

Posted by: Serethe.9601

Serethe.9601

Sorry about double post, but I too have noticed that you cannot stomp (finish someone in PvP) while under the effects of signet of the wild. Don’t know if this is deliberate or not. Apparently it has been this way since BWE2 or so.

Ranger Bug List

in Ranger

Wayfinder.8452

• Natural Healing heals yourself along with your pet, even though it’s stated that it only heals your pet

I’ve tested this time and time again, Natural Healing does not heal me. It heals only my pet even after respec and on other guildies characters too.

Ranger Bug List

in Ranger

Posted by: arji.7192

arji.7192

Ranger Bug List

in Ranger

Posted by: Erebos.6741

Erebos.6741

Another bug I would like to report is that the Ranger’s trait skill, “Moment of clarity,” doesn’t work when I have tested it. I don’t even know if it procs if the Ranger interrupts the enemy or if the enemy interrupts the ranger. Attack of Opportunity could also be more defined because some sites have discussed that the next attack does 150% damage and after some testing, I have found no conclusion for this basis.

I can’t get it to proc.
Here’s a small video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzQ89RK2brQ

Down-state aims to counterbalance my mistakes; punishing those that outplayed me,
and snares my capability, in fairness of vantage…

Discuss: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/PvP-Down-state-Evaluation/first

Ranger Bug List

in Ranger

Posted by: Vox Hollow.2736

Vox Hollow.2736

It doesn’t proc for me either. Did it with steady weapons to ensure it wasn’t a UI thing. Not on my interrupt, not on my being interrupted, not even on pet’s interrupt. (Though I guess I didn’t check pet being interrupted, I just can’t believe that’d be a grandmaster trait)

Pity! I wanna know if that trait rocks or not. Creating attacks of opportunity by interrupting other things sounds like an awesome kind of thing I’d make a build around. Creating attacks of opportunity by being interrupted…kinda’ not so much.

(edited by Vox Hollow.2736)

Ranger Bug List

in Ranger

Posted by: JanoRis.8703

JanoRis.8703

Traits

• Companion’s Defense only works in combat

That’s not completely right…it works out of combat, but it doesn’t work if you have full Health…it only works if you already lost some health. Meaning that it can fail you in combat, if you still have full health

or in short:

Full Health in and out of combat : Does not work
Not full Health: Works

Ranger Bug List

in Ranger

Posted by: Tracker.6483

Tracker.6483

Additionally:

Cannot interact to down enemies, rally allies or pickup environmental weapons while
Signet of the Wild is active with Signet of the Beastmaster traited.

Ranger Bug List

in Ranger

Posted by: Chrystolis.7349

Chrystolis.7349

Bah. All of the bugs I came here to mention look to already be on the list. I suppose that’s a good thing!

That aside, I want to go on the record and state that the gigantic Hunter’s Call birds on certain enemies should not be considered a bug, and are in fact one of the best aspects of Rangers. Makes me chuckle every single time I see it. The microscopic birds that swarm on certain enemy types, on the other hand, aren’t near as humorous.

(edited by Chrystolis.7349)

Ranger Bug List

in Ranger

Posted by: swilkers.5938

swilkers.5938

Rampage As One-

Does not ignore all CC affects in WVW. Many, many times tonight I have demonstrated that it doesn’t work all of the time as it should. According to the description, it is not working.

Blackgate Server
Charr – Ranger
Human – Guardian

Ranger Bug List

in Ranger

Posted by: Brooksy.5039

Brooksy.5039

2 reports of things that may or may not be intentional

Master’s Bond is currently giving 8 stats per stack

Master’s Bond also drops all stacks and does no recover any previous stacks when swapping pets.

Representing Maguuma Server [EYO]
Cwbrooksy – Level 80 Ranger
I Am Brooksy – Mesmer – Will be 80 some day

Ranger Bug List

in Ranger

Posted by: Fuuga.3287

Fuuga.3287

Didn’t see it mentioned but pet condition damage doesn’t seem to scale with your condition damage even though the tooltips state otherwise. I’m seeing a 43 tick bleed no matter how much my condition damage is on the target dummies in the mist from my Lynx.

Ranger Bug List

in Ranger

Posted by: Pimpslapper.2047

Pimpslapper.2047

Protect me is not triggering on the black widow or jungle stalker for me…

Ranger Bug List

in Ranger

Posted by: Nobody.3158

Nobody.3158

I might be misunderstanding how RaO works (or how it is supposed to work) but when switching pets with RaO active, might doesn’t increase for the player despite attacks made by the pet. I’m not sure if the pet still receives might stacks.

Ranger Bug List

in Ranger

Posted by: SpiderPIG.4150

SpiderPIG.4150

ALSO, you get slowed when running away from something if your pet attacks, or gets attacked. Can’t outrun some mobs even with 33% speed buff with warhorn. Only gripe about rangers!

Ranger Bug List

in Ranger

Posted by: swilkers.5938

swilkers.5938

ALSO, you get slowed when running away from something if your pet attacks, or gets attacked. Can’t outrun some mobs even with 33% speed buff with warhorn. Only gripe about rangers!

That doesn’t seem to fit the ability description to me. If your pet is inactive and you use this ability, it should IMO, break all CC’s and give the speed boost regardless if you are being attacked or not. Otherwise, it doesn’t fit the description. So fix the description or fix the ability. The Ranger class is very fun to play but underwhelming. You pretty much can’t stealth, you aren’t especially powerful and you aren’t fast at all.

Blackgate Server
Charr – Ranger
Human – Guardian

Ranger Bug List

in Ranger

Posted by: Erebos.6741

Erebos.6741

ALSO, you get slowed when running away from something if your pet attacks, or gets attacked.
Can’t outrun some mobs even with 33% speed buff with warhorn. Only gripe about rangers!

This is a game mechanic that affects all classes upon entering combat; not a bug.

Unless you were already in combat and then got slowed… I don’t know what that is.

Down-state aims to counterbalance my mistakes; punishing those that outplayed me,
and snares my capability, in fairness of vantage…

Discuss: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/PvP-Down-state-Evaluation/first

Ranger Bug List

in Ranger

Posted by: Lediath.7593

Lediath.7593

I go into heart of the mists (hotm), distribute all trait points, and assign major trait in all my lines.

I exit hotm and then re-enter, skirmishing line of major traits are unassigned…
This is a major annoyance for those that bounce in and out of sPVP.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgWlsXB4UHA

The problem has gotten worse since yesterday.
Now all but wilderness survival major traits are unassigned when I re-enter hotm.
>.<

Can someone either confirm this is a bug or tell me what I’m doing wrong???

Ranger Bug List

in Ranger

Posted by: Ravnodaus.5130

Ravnodaus.5130

I can confirm that pets interacting with boons is all kinds of screwed up. Badly and horribly screwed up.

The trait that increases pet boon durations is broken.
Pets don’t benefit from your increased boon duration properly either.
Pet boon base durations are not all correct to begin with.
Fortifying Bond durations are nothing remotely similar to the original durations.

There’s more… basically all of the boon duration interaction with pets… yeah. No good.

I know it’s listed, and I’m basically whining. It would be really, really nice if they could iron this out though. I play ranger for the pet, it’s why I’m not playing a warrior etc… so being able to utilize them fully and properly would be awesome. This would help that.

Why grind dungeons? Only relevant content…
Why? Gives needed gear…
Why do you need this gear? To do dungeons… duh.

Ranger Bug List

in Ranger

Posted by: Madness.5810

Madness.5810

Sound bug of moving pets, very loud as if they are tap dancing extremely fast lol, its very irritating have to put my sound of to not hear it.

Ranger Bug List

in Ranger

Posted by: Drau.8695

Drau.8695

It may not seem like a real bug but rather a design flaw. Shortbow skill Crippling Shot (4) applies 3 stacks of bleeding which damage is determined by your pet condition damage stat. While it is no real issue when you are running a power-crit build – since both you and your pet have the same value for Condition Damage – it is a little bit upsetting if you are using condition build. It’s like up to 1500-1700 points of potential damage that goes to waste. It is a weapon skill, not some silly pet stuff, mind, it does condition damage, it is tied up with the weapon of condition damage type, but it does not benefit from your condition damage value at all. Really, what’s the point? Is it okay having a damaging ability which damage cannot be properly improved?